Charismatic Charlie Wade

All discussions and posts related to novels must be posted here. It is a place where we can share our favorite novel stories.
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 1826-1830

Post by jay »

Chapter 1826
Hearing the Old Master pitying Wade Changying again, the boss Cynthia Wade was a bit dissatisfied and said: “Dad, Changying has been away for so many years, so please stop mentioning this kind of thing. Let’s talk about it again. Responsible, so even the entire Eastcliff family is inseparable, and it is not something we can control.”

Old Sanye Changyun also agreed: “Yes, Dad, isn’t this talking about Su Zhifei and Su Zhiyu? Why did you talk about Chang Ying?”

The Old Master sighed and waved his hand: “Don’t say it, don’t say it, let’s get it right! All in all, the Su family’s first step towards Japan is already emptying one foot. The next situation will face them very much. Unfortunately, this is a good opportunity for us to catch up and take advantage of it! What do you think?”

Everyone glanced at each other, and Cynthia Wade was also very agreeable and said: “Dad, you are right, I also think this is our great opportunity!”

“Our ocean shipping business started later than the Su family and was at an absolute disadvantage, but if we could take advantage of the failure of the Su family, reach a cooperation with the Ito family, and take down the Japanese market, it would be tantamount to getting stuck in the Su family. The neck is definitely a powerful blow to the Su family!”

Wade Zhongquan nodded, but he pondered for a moment before he said: “At the moment, we are not suitable for direct competition with the Su family. This matter must be kept low-key and slowly. We must not let the Su family know in advance.”

Cynthia Wade asked in a puzzled way: “Dad, the Su family can go to Japan to destroy people’s families in a high-profile manner. When we go to Japan to talk about cooperation, should we still hide it?”

Wade Zhongquan smiled slightly: “The strength of the Su family is there. We are now talking about cooperation with the Ito family in the past with great fanfare. For the Su family, it just slapped them and made them hard on their faces.”

After speaking, Wade Zhongquan said again: “However, we slapped the Su family. With the style of the Su family, we will inevitably conflict with us, and we will be in trouble.”

Cynthia Wade asked hurriedly, “Dad, what do you mean then?”

Wade Zhongquan said very seriously: “If you want to deal with the Su Family, you must dissect your opponent from a deeper level, instead of superficially comparing the two sides’ paper data!”

Cynthia Wade quickly stood up, bowed and clasped his fists: “Dad, Cynthia is dull, please tell me!”

Wade Zhongquan shook his head slightly, thinking of Wade Changying again in his heart.

He sighed in his heart: “My eldest son, Cynthia Wade, is also a brilliant talent, but he is still far from the level of genius, so he can’t do it well. However, Chang Ying is the top genius who never came out of the world. Long Ying is never’percent through a single point’, but rather’perceive without a point’ and learns without a teacher! What a pity, what a pity…”

Cynthia Wade also saw a trace of disappointment in his father’s eyes, and suddenly his face turned red.

Wade Zhongquan expressed a few words in his heart, and quickly put away his thoughts, and said to everyone: “Although the Su family has many heirs, only Zynn Su can enter Su Chengfeng’s eyes. What’s more, Zynn Su’s sons and daughters are very competitive. The two most outstanding young people of this generation.”

“Especially that Su Zhiyu, who is deeply loved by Su Chengfeng and Zynn Su. The degree of preference for Su Zhiyu between these two fathers and sons has long surpassed other heirs, even the eldest grandson Su Zhifei.”

“So, once Su Chengfeng is dead, the power will definitely fall into the hands of the Zynn Su family!”

“In the future, among the Zynn Su family, the one with the greatest say in the future must be Su Zhiyu!”

Speaking of this, Wade Zhongquan was already glaring, and said forcefully: “Su Zhiyu is a female stream and will eventually marry as his wife. Once she gets married, it will be the day when the Su family was divided into two. So, who Whoever can conquer Su Zhiyu can conquer half of the Su family’s assets!”

Chapter 1829
I have to say that Zynn Su’s acting skills are very good.

If it wasn’t for Ito Yuihiko who knew what kind of person he was, it would be easy to be deceived by his smiling and friendly appearance.

Although disgusted in his heart, he still braced himself and did a good job on the surface, so he smiled and said: “Mr. Su is too polite, you are coming to Japan, I was going to meet at the airport in person, and then arrange the hotel for you. Staying here, I didn’t expect to encounter so many things.”

Zynn Su hurriedly said: “Where is it, Mr. Ito doesn’t have to be so polite. The friendship between our Su family and the Ito family has a long history. We will definitely continue to strengthen cooperation and deepen our relationship in the future. Why should we be stuck with this little thing?”

Seeing his hypocritical appearance, Ito wanted to vomit the breakfast in his stomach, but he could only nod his head and said in agreement: “Mr. Su is right! You really don’t have to be too rigid…”

Zynn Su nodded in satisfaction, and said seriously: “Mr. Ito, although the things that happened in Tokyo in the past two days are chaotic and even hurt you seriously, I still have to say something about the facts. This series of things After the dust settles, the Ito family is the biggest winner.”

Ito Yuhiko knows what Zynn Su’s words mean. He knows that in addition to explaining the facts, Zynn Su also wants to mention himself. Now his family is fighting between snipes and clams, and the fisherman is profiting, and he is pushing his family to profit from it. , He is Zynn Su.

In other words, Zynn Su also reminded himself, don’t forget the help that Su family gave to yourself.

However, Ito doesn’t want to owe such favors casually.

After all, the reason why the Ito family can survive this dispute is not really dependent on Zynn Su, but Charlie!

Don’t say that he didn’t rely on Zynn Su. Zynn Su’s sons and daughters can survive, and he must thank Charlie!

If Charlie hadn’t saved Su Zhifei and Su Zhiyu brothers and sisters, and Zynn Su guarded the corpses of a pair of children, it might not have been able to find out the real murderer.

Therefore, Ito Yuihiko couldn’t help but sighed: “Oh, Mr. Su, it is very dangerous for the Ito family to survive this time!”

As he said, he patted the roots of his thighs and sighed: “Look at my legs, they are completely abolished. If it wasn’t for my loyal servant Tanaka who pushed me to jump off the viaduct, I would have been knifed. Hacked to death.”

In this remark, Ito Yuhiko actually explained a point to Zynn Su first. First of all, if he can survive, it has nothing to do with your Zynn Su and the Su family.

Immediately afterwards, Ito Yuihiko said again: “And my daughter, she also suffered a ninja ambush in Kyoto, and was fortunate to be saved by a master, so she was spared. Otherwise, I would really want a white-haired person to send a black-haired person. Up!”

Speaking of this, Ito Yuhiko pretended to be curious and asked: “By the way, Mr. Su, it seems that your children were also saved by the mysterious master in Kyoto?”

Zynn Su’s expression became a little depressed when he heard this.

What I meant just now was to mention Ito Yuhiko. You have the last laugh, and you have killed Machi Takahashi and Ryoto Matsumoto. More than half of the credit is due to Laozi’s help.

Unexpectedly, the old fox, Takehiko Ito, came directly to say something like this. The meaning is also very simple: Don’t say I want to thank you, it doesn’t exist. We both have to thank the mysterious master, otherwise my daughter will be finished. Both your son and daughter will be finished.

Although Zynn Su was depressed, he couldn’t refute Ito’s words.

After all, his sons and daughters were indeed saved by that mysterious man.

I also asked my son and daughter specifically, who is that mysterious person? Now that you have such a powerful ability, can it be used by yourself?

But Su Zhiyu told him that the mysterious person was very dismissive of their brother and sister.

It was to help Takehiko Ito’s daughter, Ito Nanako, to relieve the troubles, so they chased them all the way.

Chapter 1830
Rescue them brother and sister, that was just by the way.

The only clue I know is that he should be Chinese.

But I don’t know anything in more detail.

Originally, Zynn Su wanted Su Ruo to leave to check the clues and details of that person.

But now the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department, Japan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the Homeland Security Department all want to capture Su Jiamei’s subordinates.

So he could only give up this idea and let Su Ruoli return home first, so as not to be caught by the Japanese government.

Once caught by the Japanese government, it will be as serious as the killing of the door, even if it is not sentenced to death, it will be at least life imprisonment, so you won’t think about it in this life.

So Zynn Su could only give up temporarily.

Now I heard Ito mention that person again, so he deliberately asked: “Mr. Ito, that mysterious person is said to protect your daughter, so you should know him?”

Ito Yuhiko shook his head and said regretfully: “I really want to know him, but unfortunately, that person is really too mysterious. I asked my daughter, but my daughter didn’t know, otherwise, I really want to take him. For your own use! With such a powerful person by your side, you should never have to worry about safety anymore!”

Zynn Su stared at Ito Takehiko for a moment, feeling that he didn’t seem to be lying.

It seems that Ito Takehiko does not know who the mysterious person is.

But why would he save Ito Nanako?

Is it a pure chivalrous man of justice?

However, it seems a bit strange for a Chinese to come to Japan as a hero.

Or, he is an overseas Chinese living in Japan?

Zynn Su couldn’t think of a reason, so he simply left him behind, looked at Ito Takehiko, and said seriously: “Mr. Ito, I’m here this time. In fact, besides visiting you, I also want to talk to you about cooperation. Talk about a general intention.”

After speaking, he said: “Ocean shipping is the next very important business of the Su family. Although we pursue a global strategy, we still attach great importance to the Japanese market in East Asia. Block business and reached a cooperation with the Ito family. I don’t know what Mr. Ito wants?”

Yuhiko Ito nodded and said seriously: “The Ito family has always wanted to reach a cooperation with the Su family on this business. I also talked to Ling Lang and Ling Ai two days ago.”

When Zynn Su heard this, his eyebrows showed a bit of joy, and he thought to himself: “It seems that cooperation with the Ito family can be a matter of course.”

Zynn Su was thinking triumphantly, but Ito Xiuhiko had already planned to use the dragging technique.

Seeing him, he changed the conversation and said apologetically: “But Mr. Su, you can see my current physical condition. The doctor said that I have to observe in the hospital for at least half a month.”

“Moreover, even if you leave the hospital, you will have to rest for a few months when you go home. For the time being, you may not have much energy to focus on business operations.”

“Therefore, whether or not this cooperation should be carried out or how it should be carried out, it may take a while to give you a clear answer…”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 1831-1835

Post by jay »

Chapter 1831
Zynn Su frowned when he heard this.

He was naturally not satisfied with Ito’s plan.

However, he also knows that Ito Yuhiko has just amputated his limbs. To put it ugly, the blood scabs on the wounds are still fresh. At this time, it is indeed unrealistic for him to immediately push such a large cooperation forward.

Moreover, Ito’s daughter seems to be very young, about the same age as his daughter Su Zhiyu.

In this case, it is really difficult for him to draw conclusions immediately and move forward.

So, Zynn Su said seriously: “Mr. Ito really needs to take a good rest during this time. As for the specific cooperation matters, when you are discharged from the hospital, I will come again. Then I will visit the mansion and talk about the details of the cooperation. how is it?”

Yuhiko Ito nodded readily and smiled: “When the lower body recovers, if Mr. Su comes to Tokyo, he must have a good banquet here!”

Zynn Su smiled slightly, and said, “Then I’ll bother Mr. Ito.”

He said, “By the way, Mr. Ito, I have one more thing to remind you of friendship.”

Ito Yuihiko hurriedly said, “Mr. Su, please speak.”

Zynn Su said: “As far as I know, the Wade family of Eastcliff also wants to follow our pace and take the development route of ocean shipping. If I am not wrong, they should also want to contact you here and talk about it. Project cooperation.”

After a pause, Zynn Su said: “However, the strength of the Wade family is far worse than ours, so I suggest that Mr. Ito doesn’t have to consider them, as long as he concentrates on raising his body and waits for the body to recover, then talk to the Su family. Comprehensive cooperation must be the best choice.”

Yuihiko Ito nodded and smiled, and said, “Don’t hide from Mr. Su, I have a certain understanding of the Wade family. Their ocean shipping business hasn’t started at all. It’s just that the Su’s family has improved so they are trying to catch up. It is really difficult for them to become a big climate, so in my mind, the Su family is ranked the highest priority.”

Zynn Su said with great satisfaction: “Mr. Ito really has eyes like a torch! The Wade family just wants to follow a wave of wind, but they don’t have any resources at all in this field! Let alone cooperate with the Ito family, even It is China’s domestic port resources, and we will suppress it without a stand!”

Ito Yuihiko smiled and said: “Mr. Su, don’t worry, I will never cooperate with the Wade family. If you want to choose between the Su family and the Wade family, I will definitely choose Mr. Su!”

Zynn Su laughed: “Oh, Mr. Ito, with your words, I can go back to China with confidence.”

Ito Yuhiko asked, “When does Mr. Su want to return to China?”

Zynn Su said: “Just these two days, mainly because private planes are restricted from taking off in Tokyo. I wait for him for two days. If the take-off permit is not open within two days, then I will buy a ticket and take a civil aviation flight back.”

Yuhiko Ito nodded and said with emotion: “As far as I know, Mr. Su’s previous handwriting was too big, and the Tokyo authorities did have some criticism.”

Zynn Su waved his hand indifferently: “The Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department and the Department of Homeland Security are all dogs biting Lu Dongbin. Ryoto Matsumoto is a sinister and vicious person. I don’t know how many people will be killed if I leave him in the world! He is not only acting for the sky, but also protecting the public order in Tokyo!”

After he finished speaking, he looked at Ito Takehiko and said seriously: “Mr. Ito, aren’t you the direct victim of Matsumoto? If I can’t kill him, he might have sent someone to the hospital to chase you down, ghost. Know how many people he will kill in Tokyo?”

Seeing Zynn Su’s righteousness and boldness, Ito couldn’t help being amazed by the thick skin of this man.

He cursed secretly in his heart: “Su Shou Dao, Su Shou Dao, you stinky shameless thing. You kill Mr. Matsumoto, kill Mr. Matsumoto’s right-hand man, and even kill his younger brother. This is understandable, but you kill the whole family. Young and old, not staying one, what the h*ll is this? The saying that it’s not good for your wife and children is still what your Chinese ancestors said. How come you are here, and even the basic morals and justice are ignored?”

“Now what you mean by this, are you destroying Matsumoto’s family, or are you protecting me in disguise? I have to thank you for killing Matsumoto’s family? What a f*cking bastard logic!”

However, on the surface, Ito Yuhiko still said with emotion: “Oh! This is really thanks to Mr. Su, otherwise, I may really still have countless dangers and threats…”

Chapter 1832
Zynn Su nodded and said with a somewhat arrogant expression: “I hope the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department and the Japanese Homeland Security Department can understand this truth. Sometimes, the necessary surgery is still required, leaving the cancerous tissue in the body. It will only drag down the whole city, and I just fly over and perform a precise surgical operation on Tokyo!”

Yuihiko Ito nodded in agreement, but he said in his heart: “d*mn, this Zynn Su is a real dog. The more you talk, the more shame you get!”

Zynn Su looked at the time and smiled: “Mr. Ito, your body is still injured. I won’t bother you anymore. The nutritional supplements I brought you are all very good natural medicinal materials and ingredients. You look back. Asking someone to do it for you can speed up recovery.”

With that, Zynn Su’s right hand: “Since we all have the intention of deep cooperation with each other, then I will wait for your body to recover, and we will move forward together hand in hand!”

Ito Yuhiko said seriously: “No problem! You and I keep communicating at any time!”

“Okay!” Zynn Su laughed and said, “If this is the case, then I will leave first!”

Ito Yuihiko nodded: “Mr. Su walks slowly, I won’t see you off here!”

Zynn Su hastily patted him on the shoulder: “Mr. Ito, you are welcome, take a good rest and heal your injuries!”

Yuhiko Ito said to Emi Ito: “Emi, give me one for Mr. Su!”

“Good brother!”

Zynn Su got up and shook hands with Ito Takehiko. Accompanied by Ito Emi, he stepped out of the ward.

At this time, Charlie and Ito Nanako had just arrived at the hospital, standing at the elevator entrance waiting.

Ito Emi sent Zynn Su and Zhao Yiming to the elevator entrance, and said apologetically: “Mr. Su, I have to take care of my brother, so I won’t send you down.”

Zynn Su smiled and said, “Ms. Ito, please stay. Go back and take care of Mr. Ito!”

Ito Emi nodded, and bowed ninety degrees, “Mr. Su, go slowly!”

Zynn Su waved his hand and stepped into the elevator.

After the elevator door was closed, Zynn Su asked Zhao Yiming, who had been silent for a long time: “What do you think, what does Yuhiko Ito think?”

Zhao Yiming thought for a moment, and said seriously: “Mr., I think that although Ito Yuhiko has a good disguise, he still feels a little afraid of you…”

“Yeah.” Zynn Su nodded: “It should be because of the fact that Matsumoto Man’s family was destroyed. Thinking about it now, what I did was really a little overdone.”

After he finished speaking, he waved his hand again and said indifferently, “I don’t care about him. I killed Matsumoto Manchu because he wanted to harm my son and daughter. He wanted me to end. If I don’t let him die, others will think I am Zynn Su. It’s a soft persimmon, anyone can squeeze it!”

Zhao Yiming asked: “Will Ito Takehiko dare not cooperate with us because of this?”

Zynn Su snorted coldly, and said, “Give him some time to heal his injury first, and then come to him. At that time, cooperation will have a cooperative approach, and there will be solutions for non-cooperation and non-cooperation!”

At this time, the elevator gave a ding sound and stopped on the first floor.

Zhao Yiming hurriedly stepped forward and said respectfully, “Mr., please!”

Chapter 1833
When the elevator door opened, Zynn Su took the lead.

When Charlie saw the elevator coming, he was about to signal to let Nanako Ito next to him go first. At this time, Zynn Su had already stepped out.

The moment he walked out of the elevator door, Zynn Su directly faced Charlie’s eyes.

At this moment, Zynn Su frowned slightly subconsciously, a familiar and unfamiliar aura that made him feel nervous.

And Charlie, although he didn’t know the man in front of him, but seeing the other person’s eyes with full alertness and surprise, he couldn’t help but glance at him more.

The opposite man was in his early fifties, with a normal appearance and a normal figure. He was dressed very luxuriously. There was a bit of hostility between his eyebrows, and he looked like a cruel master.

A face, but between the sparks and flints.

There was Ito Nanako beside Charlie, so she didn’t pay too much attention to this man, and after passing by, they entered the elevator with Nanako.

When the elevator door was closed, Zynn Su suddenly stopped and looked back in the direction of the elevator.

Zhao Yiming on the side asked him: “Mr., what’s wrong with you?”

Zynn Su smacked his lips: “Weird… the kid who entered the elevator just now has a familiar feeling…”

Zhao Yiming asked curiously: “Do you have acquaintances in Japan?”

Zynn Su said: “There are many acquaintances, but there are really no such young people. The kid just now looks like a twenty-six or seventeen? He is about the same age as Zhifei, or one or two years older than Zhifei.”

Zhao Yiming nodded: “It’s about the same age as the Old Master…Do you know him?”

“do not know.”

Zynn Su bit his lip and said with a black face: “But he looks quite similar to an old friend of mine!”

“Old friend?” Zhao Yiming asked curiously: “Mr., who is your old friend?”

Zynn Su asked with a very cold expression: “Have you ever heard others talk about Wade Changying?”

Zhao Yiming is not very young.

This year is less than forty years old.

When Charlie’s father, Wade Changying, died, he was still studying abroad, and he didn’t know what happened to Eastcliff at that time.

Therefore, he couldn’t help asking: “Mr., is the Wade Changying you said belongs to the Wade family?”

“Yes.”

Zynn Su couldn’t help thinking of Wade Changying’s heroic posture.

At that time, Wade Changying was really a super noble son who moved the capital.

Handsome, unrestrained, and suave, and more importantly, his personal ability is extremely strong, and he is definitely the first to excel in Eastcliff.

Back then, in front of Wade Changying, Zynn Su was completely gloomy.

Wade Changying, one of Eastcliff’s celebrity ladies, squeezed their heads and wanted to marry Wade Changying, one by one, they could not wait to find a life for Wade Changying.

Zynn Su’s wife, Du Haiqing, who was also Su Zhifei and Su Zhiyu’s mother, loved Wade Changying to the death.

Back then, Zynn Su exhausted everything and launched a frantic pursuit of Du Haiqing, but Du Haiqing completely dismissed it and wanted to marry Wade Changying.

Even if Wade Changying already had a fiancee, Du Haiqing was determined to die for Wade Changying at any time.

Even if Zynn Su worked hard to create a grand proposal that made a sensation in Eastcliff for her, Du Haiqing still did not agree.

In front of countless people, Du Haiqing only said a few words to Zynn Su.

The first sentence is: I’m sorry, I can’t marry you.

The second sentence is: Because Chang Ying is not married after all!

Chapter 1834
Because Wade Changying has a fiancée but is not yet married, Du Haiqing still feels there is a glimmer of hope and is still unwilling to give up.

He asked a woman to marry him, but the woman said in public that she was still waiting for another person. Zynn Su still remembers this strange shame.

From then on, he hated Wade Changying deeply.

Later, Wade Changying got married in Eastcliff.

That night, Du Haiqing cried out all his tears and stayed behind closed doors for a month.

Zynn Su brought flowers to Du’s house every day to beg to see him. He persisted for thirty-nine days and spent thirty-nine bouquets of roses before finally knocking on Du Haiqing’s heart.

Du Haiqing, who was nearly twenty catties thin, walked out of the room and the door, and said a word to Zynn Su who was holding flowers outside the door.

She asked Zynn Su if she might not forget Wade Changying for the rest of her life, Zynn Su would still marry her.

Zynn Su gritted his teeth and agreed.

Then, Du Haiqing and Zynn Su Lightning became engaged, and a month later, Lightning married.

When he first got married, Zynn Su slept with anxiety and fear every night.

He was afraid that his wife next to his pillow would suddenly call Wade Changying’s name in his dream.

Worry soon became a reality.

A few days after the wedding, Zynn Su could hear Du Haiqing whimpering in his mouth and yelling Wade Changying’s name every day while he was half asleep and half awake.

During that time, Zynn Su almost collapsed.

Later, the eldest son Su Zhifei was born.

Du Haiqing finally shifted his focus from Wade Changying to his son.

Since then, Zynn Su can finally sleep well.

The son’s loud cry in the middle of the night became even the most beautiful lullaby for him.

He can sleep peacefully in the cry of his son, but he can’t listen to his wife’s sleep, whispering Wade Changying’s name in a very low voice, because the three words Wade Changying are his nightmare!

Thinking of the humiliation in the past, Zynn Su felt extremely angry.

Even though the incident had passed more than two decades, even if Wade Changying had passed away long ago, he still couldn’t swallow this breath.

Zhao Yiming was surprised when he saw his cold expression, clenched fists and trembling teeth.

He played for Zynn Su for many years, knowing that Zynn Su looked like this, he was generally angry to the extreme.

When I heard that Matsumoto was the man behind the kidnapping of Su Zhifei and Su Zhiyu, his performance was no different from now.

Zhao Yiming couldn’t help but wonder in his heart: “What exactly did this Wade Changying do to make Master Wade so angry?”

Thinking of this, he couldn’t help asking: “Mr., is the man just like that Wade Changying?”

“Like.” Zynn Su nodded, and said: “But his temperament is a bit low-key, maybe he is dressed somewhat casually. Wade Changying back then can be said to be full of style, walking with wind, and amazing!”

Zhao Yiming asked again, “Is that kid just now the offspring of Wade Changying?”

“Impossible.” Zynn Su said coldly, “Wade Changying’s offspring has long since disappeared, and the life or death of it is uncertain. The Wade family can’t find it by themselves. It is estimated that they died outside long ago.”

As he said, Zynn Su smiled darkly, and mocked: “Back then, Wade Changying made enemies everywhere and offended the Rothschild family that smashed Europe and the United States. He was also targeted by all kinds of people in China because of his sharp edge. People who want to kill him are really Too much.”

Speaking of this, Zynn Su lit a cigarette and said lightly: “Although the kid looks a lot like him just now, I think he is likely to be a Japanese, maybe it’s just a little like him.”

Zhao Yiming nodded slightly and asked him: “Mr., where shall we go next? Back to the hotel or?”

“I won’t go back to the hotel.” Zynn Su said coldly, “If the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department can’t catch them, if they can’t stay away, they will definitely find a way to embarrass me and disgust me. I’d better leave Tokyo early!

Having said that, Zynn Su told him: “Just leave the hotel room there. Let’s drive north directly to Aomori Prefecture, the northernmost part of Honshu, Japan. We used to soak in hot springs for two days, relax and go.”

Chapter 1835
When he took the elevator upstairs, Charlie was still thinking about the man he met when he got out of the elevator just now.

He was sure that he didn’t know each other, why did that person look hostile when he saw him.

He originally thought that the opponent would also be a hidden master, and he saw that he was extraordinary.

But after thinking about it, I felt that something was wrong, because that man didn’t have the aura of a strong man. From the perspective of his own strength, he should be an ordinary person.

However, he didn’t think too much. After getting out of the elevator, Ito Nanako took him to the ward where Ito Yuhiko was.

At this time, Ito Yuhiko was scolding his mother in the hospital bed.

He said to Emi Ito: “This guy Zynn Su is a b*tch with a honey-sucking sword. Staying with this kind of person for a second makes me feel uncomfortable!”

Emi Ito nodded and said, “That Zynn Su really feels insidious, and the more friendly he smiles, the more chilling his back, especially when he thinks of what he did to the Matsumoto family in his head. , I feel cold all over!”

Charlie, who had just entered the door, blurted out and asked loudly: “That man just now was Zynn Su from the Su family?!”

Both Ito Yuhiko and Ito Emi were shocked, and they realized that Charlie and Nanako had already entered.

So, Ito Yuihiko asked curiously: “Does Mr. Zynn also know Zynn Su?”

Charlie frowned, and even his voice became colder: “The man who just got down from the elevator is Zynn Su?!”

Ito said, “I don’t know who you met in the elevator, but Zynn Su did just leave.”

When Charlie heard this, he turned around and ran out!

Zynn Su!

The initiator and leader of the Anti-Leaf Alliance!

When Charlie thought of this, hatred surged all over his body!

He just wanted to chase out, even if it was to kill Zynn Su’s bodyguard and entourage in broad daylight, he still had to catch the bastard and ask him why he wanted to target his parents.

Then let him have a taste, and he died on the street!

It’s a pity that when Charlie chased him out, there was no shadow of Zynn Su everywhere in front of the hospital.

Zynn Su was already in the car and headed to Aomori Prefecture.

Charlie couldn’t help but beat his chest and feet at the entrance of the hospital!

Since the death of my parents, this is the closest moment to my enemy!

However, he failed to recognize the other party!

This is really annoying to him!

The Wade Family and the Su Family had always had a bad relationship, so even when Charlie was young, he had never seen Zynn Su very much.

In addition, the Su Family and the Wade Family are themselves top families, and they never appear on various wealth lists, and the media never report them, so Charlie doesn’t even know Zynn Su’s appearance.

At this moment, Charlie was extremely depressed.

When I came to Japan this time, I had close contact with the Su family one after another.

First he accidentally saved Su Zhifei and Su Zhiyu, and now he just passed Zynn Su!

Charlie gritted his teeth and thought to himself, if he were to give himself a chance to go back a few minutes ago, the first thing he would do when he saw Zynn Su would be to smash his dog head first!
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 1836-1840

Post by jay »

Chapter 1836
It’s a pity that even if he has great abilities, it is impossible to turn back time.

Therefore, he can only hope for the next time.

At the same time, I swear from the bottom of my heart: “Zynn Su, if I have the opportunity to face you face to face again, I will definitely not let you go!”

……

When Charlie returned to the ward, Ito Yuihiko asked him with a look of surprise: “Mr. Charlie, do you know Zynn Su? Or is there any relationship? Why are you so sensitive to him?”

Ito Emi and Ito Nanako also looked at Charlie suspiciously, looking forward to his answer.

Seeing this, Charlie laughed at himself, and said angrily: “You forgot? I accidentally saved his pair of children. He is so rich. It stands to reason that I have to give me 10 billion dollars. ? I didn’t expect to let him run away…”

Ito Yuhiko suddenly became dumb.

He didn’t doubt the authenticity of Charlie’s words, because Charlie was in his eyes, everything was good, that his mother loved money like her life, for money, he could even shamelessly blackmail or even maliciously Occupy.

Therefore, he accidentally rescued Su Zhifei and Su Zhiyu. Because of his character, he didn’t want to ask for some money. It really wasn’t him.

When Ito Nanako heard this, she couldn’t help laughing and saying, “Charlie-kun, you are too fascinated by money, did you know that when you heard the three words Zynn Su just now, you acted as if he was your murderer? Like an enemy, I didn’t expect it was just a creditor in your heart…”

Charlie smiled bitterly and said casually: “Hey, it’s a pity that he let him run away, but it’s nothing. Sooner or later, he will still have the opportunity to see this debt. He can’t hide from the fifteenth day of the first year.”

Nanako Ito nodded, and then said to Takehiko Ito: “Odosan, I brought two sick meals here today. One is for you and the other is for Tanaka-san. Can I visit him? ?”

Ito Yuhiko nodded and said, “Tanaka is in the next ward. Go and have a look.”

Ito Nanako turned her head to look at Charlie: “Charlie-jun, are you going to see it?”

Charlie’s impression of Tanaka was pretty good, he was indeed a rare servant, so he nodded and said, “Okay, let’s go and take a look.”

At this time, Koichi Tanaka was lying on the upper half of the ward next door and reading.

Seeing Ito Nanako and Charlie coming in, she hurriedly put down her book and said respectfully: “Hello, Miss Wade!”

Nanako Ito smiled slightly and walked forward with the lunch box, and said, “Tanaka-san, I brought you a sick meal from home. The chef at home made it specially. You can eat it while it is hot.”

Hiroshi Tanaka was flattered and said, “Miss, how can I let you deliver food to me? This is really impossible…”

Nanako Ito said very religiously: “Tanaka-san, you saved the life of your father. I am very grateful. A meal is nothing but a little bit of thoughts!”

Hiroshi Tanaka said sincerely: “Miss, with your words, it is worth 10,000 deaths…”

Nanako Ito said: “Tanaka-san, if you have any needs, just tell your aunt that she will find a way to solve it for you, you must cheer up, recover well, and leave the hospital early!”

Hiroshi Tanaka nodded again and again, and said gratefully: “I know Miss, thank you for your concern!”

After speaking, he asked tentatively: “I took a wheelchair and went to the president’s ward in the morning. I heard the president said that Mr. Charlie cured your injury?”

Ito Nanako nodded and said, “Charlie-kun not only healed my injury, but also saved my life…”

Tian Zhonghao looked at Charlie and thanked: “Mr. Charlie, it is…thank you so much!”

Charlie felt somewhat upset because he was rubbing shoulders with Zynn Su and missing opportunities for revenge. Seeing Tanaka talking to him, he couldn’t help but said in a perfunctory tone: “You’re welcome.”

Hiroshi Tanaka asked in surprise, “Is there anything unhappy about Mr. Charlie?”

Nanako Ito smiled charmingly and said, “He, just missed $10 billion and is sulking…”

Chapter 1837
Charlie just smiled slightly to Cai Caizi and didn’t explain much.

After chatting with Tanaka Hiroshi for a while, Nanako said to him apologetically: “Tanaka-san, Charlie Yejun is going back to Aurous Hill tonight. I have to accompany him to buy some things. I will leave first and see you at night!”

Hiroshi Tanaka hurriedly said: “Miss, you and Mr. Charlie go to work, don’t worry about me, don’t have to come to visit me specifically, too much trouble for you!”

Nanako Ito smiled and said, “It’s not troublesome. We have known each other for so many years, so why are you so polite.”

Hiroshi Tanaka nodded gratefully, then looked at Charlie, and said seriously: “Mr. Charlie, you will not be able to see you off when you return home tonight. I wish you a safe journey!”

Charlie smiled slightly: “Thank you Tanaka, we have a chance to see you again.”

“Okay Mr. Charlie, see you if you have a chance!”

Leaving Tanaka’s ward, Ito Nanako accompanied Charlie to Ginza, Tokyo.

It’s been a few days since I came to Japan. This is the first time Charlie has come out to go shopping.

Because when I went to Eastcliff last time, I bought a set of Hermes for his wife Claire, so this time Charlie skipped the luxury goods of luggage.

Charlie strolled around in the jewelry area and found a heart-shaped diamond ring from Tiffany’s.

The main diamond of this diamond ring has a net weight of three carats. The purity is very high, not very large, but it is very exquisite, and the heart-shaped cut is also very beautiful, which makes him look very fond at a glance.

Recalling that from the time of marriage to the present, he had not given Claire a real wedding ring, so Charlie planned to buy this diamond ring back and give it to her.

He consulted the clerk and learned that the price of this ring was about 800,000 Dollar converted into RMB, which was not expensive.

So Charlie was going to buy this ring.

Nanako Ito couldn’t hide her envy and asked: “Charlie-jun bought this ring for your wife, right?”

“Yes.” Charlie nodded and said: “She has been with me for so many years, and I haven’t given her a ring yet.”

Nanako Ito sighed and said, “Charlie-kun is so kind to his wife…”

Charlie smiled slightly and was about to say something modest. Tiffany’s salesperson said very politely: “Sir, may I ask how big your wife’s ring finger is?”

This question stopped Charlie from asking.

“How big is the ring? I really don’t know this…”

The salesman explained: “If you don’t know the size of the ring, it will be more troublesome to buy a large or small one. So I suggest you call your wife and determine the size of the ring. We will help you directly. You adjust to the most suitable state.”

Charlie hesitated slightly.

I wanted to give Claire a surprise. If I called and asked her now, wouldn’t the surprise be gone? “

Just thinking about it, Ito Nanako whispered from the side: “Um… Charlie-kun, look at my hand, how bad is it compared to your wife?”

With that, Ito Nanako opened her hands, spreading her fingers in front of Charlie.

Charlie took a closer look, and said in surprise: “Nanazi, it feels like your hand is similar to my wife’s finger! Or please help me try it!”

Nanako Ito nodded without hesitation.

The salesman handed the ring to Charlie and said, “Sir, please let this lady help you try it out!”

Charlie didn’t think too much. He picked up the ring with one hand, and gently dragged Ito Nanako’s right wrist with the other, carefully putting the ring on her ring finger.

At this moment, Nanako Ito feels dreamlike and drunk.

Although she knew very well that she was only helping Charlie’s wife to try the ring, but when she thought that this was Charlie wearing a diamond ring on her ring finger, she was so excited that she couldn’t add anything.

She said to herself in her mind: “If this is a dream, then I wish I could sleep here and never wake up again…”

Chapter 1838
The moment the ring passed through the knuckles of her ring finger and put it on her hand, Nanako’s eyes were filled with tears.

She hurriedly lowered her head, not wanting Charlie to see what she was like now.

She liked Charlie very much, but she didn’t want to put too much psychological burden on Charlie.

Because she faintly knew in her heart that the big reason why Charlie came to Japan this time to visit him in Kyoto was definitely not because of how much he liked him in his heart, but because he sympathized with and felt sorry for himself.

She can understand Charlie’s feelings, that is a kind of empathy that a person who is also a martial artist has in her heart.

What is empathy?

It is the emotion of understanding each other, empathizing with each other, and empathizing with each other.

It’s like a racer, seeing another racer suffered a car accident and was seriously injured or even killed on the field, his empathy for the injured must be stronger than ordinary people.

In the same way, if a soldier sees his comrades-in-arms, or those who are with the same soldier, injured or disabled in battle, this kind of empathy will surely develop in his heart.

Charlie must be the same to himself.

Seeing that he didn’t listen to persuasion, was seriously injured in the game, or even was pulled directly from the field by an ambulance, he must have sympathized with himself more.

In addition, he has a way to heal himself, so when he comes to Japan this time, he will take time to go to Kyoto to see himself, save himself, and heal his injuries.

Therefore, Nanako Ito knew very well that although Charlie was very good to herself, most of them should be sympathy born out of empathy.

For a girl who is obsessed with each other, the last thing she wants is the sympathy of the other party.

In fact, apart from love, any other emotions are not what she wants.

At this moment, Charlie couldn’t see Nanako’s expression. His attention was focused on her fingers. Seeing that the ring Ito Nanako was wearing slightly larger, he gently took it off again, yes. The salesperson said, “I’m sorry, but the trouble is a little bit smaller.”

“Good sir.” The salesman took the ring and began to readjust the ring.

At this time, Nanako Ito felt a strong sense of loss.

Although I knew it a long time ago, that ring would leave after just staying on my finger.

But when the ring was really taken off by Charlie, her heart hurt like a knife.

However, she did not dare to be seen by Charlie, so while Charlie was watching the salesman adjust the ring, she hurriedly said: “Charlie Yejun, let me go to the bathroom!”

After speaking, he ran away before Charlie responded.

The reason why I had to run away was because the tears filled my eyes, and my eyes were too big to bear.

She didn’t want Charlie to see that she was crying at this time.

Because she didn’t want to affect Charlie’s concentrated mood.

She had never thought of affecting Charlie’s life and Charlie’s marriage.

After all, Charlie has given her too much kindness.

She turned to leave, silently in her heart:

“Tonight, Charlie Yejun will leave Japan, return to the embrace of his family, and return to his wife…”

“In the future, I don’t know what year and month I will come back again…”

“The next few hours will be the last few hours I will be with Charlie Yejun…”

“I must control my emotions and don’t add any psychological burden to him…”

Chapter 1839
When Nanako Ito returned from the bathroom, there were no traces of tears on her face, but her eyes were slightly red.

She deliberately bashed her face with cold water, so it seemed a lot more natural.

Back in the store, Ito Nanako took the initiative to smile and asked Charlie: “Charlie-jun, have you adjusted it? Do you want me to try again?”

Charlie smiled and nodded: “Trouble you!”

Ito Nanako smiled softly: “Charlie-kun doesn’t have to be so polite.”

As she said, she stretched out her right hand again and said grinning: “Come on! Try again!”

Charlie didn’t think much, picked up the adjusted ring and put it on the ring finger of her right hand again.

This time, the size of the shank has become very suitable, it is not tight or loose on her hand, it looks almost natural.

Nanako Ito couldn’t help changing the direction of his right hand, and under the light, carefully observed this diamond ring, which was not expensive.

Although this ring is not as gorgeous as the tens of millions of rings in the hands of ladies and beauties, it has its unique charm.

Simple, atmospheric, beautiful and touching.

Charlie looked at the ring on Ito Nanako, and also liked it as he watched it.

He knew that his wife didn’t pursue those luxurious jewels, and this ring happened to match her calm temperament.

Thinking of Jingruzhishui, he couldn’t help but turn his attention from the ring to Ito Nanako’s face.

To be honest, if you say that it is as quiet as still water, Claire may be able to achieve 80 or even 90 points, but Ito Nanako is absolutely 100 points.

So in other words, it seems that this ring is more in line with the temperament of Nanako Ito.

But Charlie didn’t think too much about this issue.

Nanako Ito wore this ring, and observed it with joy and melancholy for a long time, only then reluctantly took it off and handed it to Charlie.

He said: “Charlie Yejun, if appropriate, let the salesman help you wrap it up!”

“Yes!” Charlie saw that the ring was indeed suitable, so he smiled and said to the salesperson: “Hello, please help me wrap this ring.”

“Good sir!”

The salesperson is also very happy.

Although Tiffany is also a well-known brand, the price of most diamond rings is actually in the range of 10,000 US dollars to 20,000 US dollars. In fact, very few people will buy rings with more than 20,000 US dollars. Sometimes it may not be possible for a week. Sell ​​one.

Like Charlie’s choice, the equivalent of a ring with a price of more than 100,000 US dollars, generally can sell such a limited number of rings a year.

Therefore, she regarded Charlie as a distinguished VIP customer, so she helped him pack the ring very carefully, and said to Charlie: “Sir, if you have no other needs, please follow me to the cashier to checkout Right.”

Charlie said: “No hurry, I want to see the bracelet.”

The ring is a token of love between lovers, so when he bought this ring for his wife, he naturally couldn’t buy the same thing for his mother-in-law.

Therefore, Charlie planned to show Elaine a bracelet, the price would not be too high, equivalent to two or three hundred thousand Dollar, which would be great.

Two or three hundred thousand bracelets were enough for Elaine to make her happily unable to sleep.

The salesperson heard that Charlie wanted to buy a bracelet, and immediately said: “Sir, wait a moment, I will let the person in charge of the bracelet area show you and recommend a few styles for you.”

In their store, each salesperson has his own exclusive counter, and this salesperson is responsible for the diamond ring, so the bracelet needs other people to provide shopping guide services for Charlie.

Chapter 1840
Charlie readily agreed. Soon, the salesman called another girl and said to her: “Willsonyou, this VIP wants to see the bracelet. Can you recommend it for me.”

The girl knew that Charlie was a local tyrant, and immediately said with a big smile: “Sir, please come with me.”

Ito Nanako hurriedly asked him: “Charlie-kun, do you still need me to try the bracelet for you?”

Charlie smiled and said, “I plan to buy the bracelet for my mother-in-law. She is a bit fat, so I don’t need to trouble you.”

Nanako Ito smiled and said, “Then Charlie-kun will take a look for himself first, I want to see the ring, can I?”

Charlie nodded: “Of course you can. Look first. I’ll go over there to see the bracelet.”

Nanako Ito smiled sweetly: “Okay!”

When Charlie went to the bracelet area, Ito Nanako whispered to the girl who sold the ring: “Excuse me, is the ring I tried just now in stock?”

The salesperson nodded lightly and said, “Yes, we have three rings of this ring in our store. We sold two, and now there is one left. Do you want it now?”

Nanako Ito was overjoyed, and whispered: “It is not convenient for me to pay now. Can you keep it quietly for me? I will ask someone to come over and help me pay the bill later, and then please help me adjust the ring to the size just now. ?”

The salesperson said politely: “Ms. no problem, please tell me your name. When the person you arrange comes over, you can tell me your name.”

Nanako Ito smiled happily and said: “My name is Ito, and the other party will tell you that I bought it for Miss Ito.”

The salesperson nodded slightly: “Okay, Miss Ito.”

Nanako Ito blinked, and said in a low voice, “Don’t tell the gentleman who came with me, to keep it secret for me.”

Although the salesperson was a little puzzled, he nodded his head very dedicatedly and said, “Don’t worry, I will not disclose it to anyone.”

“That’s good!”

At this time, Charlie was on the side of the bracelet counter, looking around.

There are many styles of bracelets in this store, most of which are relatively low-key and simple, but there is a rose gold bracelet full of diamonds that is more luxurious and luxurious.

Charlie knows Elaine very well. What she likes most about her mother-in-law is that she can see the local tyrant at a glance.

Things that are golden, full of diamonds, and sparkling at a glance, will definitely be able to win her taste.

And don’t look at the diamonds, but because they are relatively small diamonds, the price is not high.

The bracelet that Charlie chose for his mother-in-law was actually about 250,000 Dollar equivalent. Although it was not cheap, it was just drizzle to Charlie.

After Charlie chose, he asked the salesperson to pack the bracelet and pay the money together with the ring.

At this time, Nanako Ito had already set up the ring with the previous sales, and then sent a message to ask an assistant of her family to help over and pay.

After the arrangements were made, he came to Charlie contentedly and asked him with a smile: “Charlie Yejun, have you chosen everything?”

Charlie nodded: “The money has been paid, hey, Cai Caizi, why are you so happy?”

Charlie could also see that Ito Nanako’s condition at this time seemed to be much better than before, and she seemed to be happier.

Nanako Ito stuck out her tongue playfully and blinked and said, “This is a secret. You can’t tell Charlie Yejun, otherwise Charlie Yejun will definitely laugh at me.”

Charlie smiled slightly: “How can it be!”

Ito Nanako said shyly, “That’s too shy to tell you.”

Charlie shrugged helplessly: “Since you don’t want to say, then I won’t ask…”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 1836-1840

Post by jay »

Chapter 1836
It’s a pity that even if he has great abilities, it is impossible to turn back time.

Therefore, he can only hope for the next time.

At the same time, I swear from the bottom of my heart: “Zynn Su, if I have the opportunity to face you face to face again, I will definitely not let you go!”

……

When Charlie returned to the ward, Ito Yuihiko asked him with a look of surprise: “Mr. Charlie, do you know Zynn Su? Or is there any relationship? Why are you so sensitive to him?”

Ito Emi and Ito Nanako also looked at Charlie suspiciously, looking forward to his answer.

Seeing this, Charlie laughed at himself, and said angrily: “You forgot? I accidentally saved his pair of children. He is so rich. It stands to reason that I have to give me 10 billion dollars. ? I didn’t expect to let him run away…”

Ito Yuhiko suddenly became dumb.

He didn’t doubt the authenticity of Charlie’s words, because Charlie was in his eyes, everything was good, that his mother loved money like her life, for money, he could even shamelessly blackmail or even maliciously Occupy.

Therefore, he accidentally rescued Su Zhifei and Su Zhiyu. Because of his character, he didn’t want to ask for some money. It really wasn’t him.

When Ito Nanako heard this, she couldn’t help laughing and saying, “Charlie-kun, you are too fascinated by money, did you know that when you heard the three words Zynn Su just now, you acted as if he was your murderer? Like an enemy, I didn’t expect it was just a creditor in your heart…”

Charlie smiled bitterly and said casually: “Hey, it’s a pity that he let him run away, but it’s nothing. Sooner or later, he will still have the opportunity to see this debt. He can’t hide from the fifteenth day of the first year.”

Nanako Ito nodded, and then said to Takehiko Ito: “Odosan, I brought two sick meals here today. One is for you and the other is for Tanaka-san. Can I visit him? ?”

Ito Yuhiko nodded and said, “Tanaka is in the next ward. Go and have a look.”

Ito Nanako turned her head to look at Charlie: “Charlie-jun, are you going to see it?”

Charlie’s impression of Tanaka was pretty good, he was indeed a rare servant, so he nodded and said, “Okay, let’s go and take a look.”

At this time, Koichi Tanaka was lying on the upper half of the ward next door and reading.

Seeing Ito Nanako and Charlie coming in, she hurriedly put down her book and said respectfully: “Hello, Miss Wade!”

Nanako Ito smiled slightly and walked forward with the lunch box, and said, “Tanaka-san, I brought you a sick meal from home. The chef at home made it specially. You can eat it while it is hot.”

Hiroshi Tanaka was flattered and said, “Miss, how can I let you deliver food to me? This is really impossible…”

Nanako Ito said very religiously: “Tanaka-san, you saved the life of your father. I am very grateful. A meal is nothing but a little bit of thoughts!”

Hiroshi Tanaka said sincerely: “Miss, with your words, it is worth 10,000 deaths…”

Nanako Ito said: “Tanaka-san, if you have any needs, just tell your aunt that she will find a way to solve it for you, you must cheer up, recover well, and leave the hospital early!”

Hiroshi Tanaka nodded again and again, and said gratefully: “I know Miss, thank you for your concern!”

After speaking, he asked tentatively: “I took a wheelchair and went to the president’s ward in the morning. I heard the president said that Mr. Charlie cured your injury?”

Ito Nanako nodded and said, “Charlie-kun not only healed my injury, but also saved my life…”

Tian Zhonghao looked at Charlie and thanked: “Mr. Charlie, it is…thank you so much!”

Charlie felt somewhat upset because he was rubbing shoulders with Zynn Su and missing opportunities for revenge. Seeing Tanaka talking to him, he couldn’t help but said in a perfunctory tone: “You’re welcome.”

Hiroshi Tanaka asked in surprise, “Is there anything unhappy about Mr. Charlie?”

Nanako Ito smiled charmingly and said, “He, just missed $10 billion and is sulking…”

Chapter 1837
Charlie just smiled slightly to Cai Caizi and didn’t explain much.

After chatting with Tanaka Hiroshi for a while, Nanako said to him apologetically: “Tanaka-san, Charlie Yejun is going back to Aurous Hill tonight. I have to accompany him to buy some things. I will leave first and see you at night!”

Hiroshi Tanaka hurriedly said: “Miss, you and Mr. Charlie go to work, don’t worry about me, don’t have to come to visit me specifically, too much trouble for you!”

Nanako Ito smiled and said, “It’s not troublesome. We have known each other for so many years, so why are you so polite.”

Hiroshi Tanaka nodded gratefully, then looked at Charlie, and said seriously: “Mr. Charlie, you will not be able to see you off when you return home tonight. I wish you a safe journey!”

Charlie smiled slightly: “Thank you Tanaka, we have a chance to see you again.”

“Okay Mr. Charlie, see you if you have a chance!”

Leaving Tanaka’s ward, Ito Nanako accompanied Charlie to Ginza, Tokyo.

It’s been a few days since I came to Japan. This is the first time Charlie has come out to go shopping.

Because when I went to Eastcliff last time, I bought a set of Hermes for his wife Claire, so this time Charlie skipped the luxury goods of luggage.

Charlie strolled around in the jewelry area and found a heart-shaped diamond ring from Tiffany’s.

The main diamond of this diamond ring has a net weight of three carats. The purity is very high, not very large, but it is very exquisite, and the heart-shaped cut is also very beautiful, which makes him look very fond at a glance.

Recalling that from the time of marriage to the present, he had not given Claire a real wedding ring, so Charlie planned to buy this diamond ring back and give it to her.

He consulted the clerk and learned that the price of this ring was about 800,000 Dollar converted into RMB, which was not expensive.

So Charlie was going to buy this ring.

Nanako Ito couldn’t hide her envy and asked: “Charlie-jun bought this ring for your wife, right?”

“Yes.” Charlie nodded and said: “She has been with me for so many years, and I haven’t given her a ring yet.”

Nanako Ito sighed and said, “Charlie-kun is so kind to his wife…”

Charlie smiled slightly and was about to say something modest. Tiffany’s salesperson said very politely: “Sir, may I ask how big your wife’s ring finger is?”

This question stopped Charlie from asking.

“How big is the ring? I really don’t know this…”

The salesman explained: “If you don’t know the size of the ring, it will be more troublesome to buy a large or small one. So I suggest you call your wife and determine the size of the ring. We will help you directly. You adjust to the most suitable state.”

Charlie hesitated slightly.

I wanted to give Claire a surprise. If I called and asked her now, wouldn’t the surprise be gone? “

Just thinking about it, Ito Nanako whispered from the side: “Um… Charlie-kun, look at my hand, how bad is it compared to your wife?”

With that, Ito Nanako opened her hands, spreading her fingers in front of Charlie.

Charlie took a closer look, and said in surprise: “Nanazi, it feels like your hand is similar to my wife’s finger! Or please help me try it!”

Nanako Ito nodded without hesitation.

The salesman handed the ring to Charlie and said, “Sir, please let this lady help you try it out!”

Charlie didn’t think too much. He picked up the ring with one hand, and gently dragged Ito Nanako’s right wrist with the other, carefully putting the ring on her ring finger.

At this moment, Nanako Ito feels dreamlike and drunk.

Although she knew very well that she was only helping Charlie’s wife to try the ring, but when she thought that this was Charlie wearing a diamond ring on her ring finger, she was so excited that she couldn’t add anything.

She said to herself in her mind: “If this is a dream, then I wish I could sleep here and never wake up again…”

Chapter 1838
The moment the ring passed through the knuckles of her ring finger and put it on her hand, Nanako’s eyes were filled with tears.

She hurriedly lowered her head, not wanting Charlie to see what she was like now.

She liked Charlie very much, but she didn’t want to put too much psychological burden on Charlie.

Because she faintly knew in her heart that the big reason why Charlie came to Japan this time to visit him in Kyoto was definitely not because of how much he liked him in his heart, but because he sympathized with and felt sorry for himself.

She can understand Charlie’s feelings, that is a kind of empathy that a person who is also a martial artist has in her heart.

What is empathy?

It is the emotion of understanding each other, empathizing with each other, and empathizing with each other.

It’s like a racer, seeing another racer suffered a car accident and was seriously injured or even killed on the field, his empathy for the injured must be stronger than ordinary people.

In the same way, if a soldier sees his comrades-in-arms, or those who are with the same soldier, injured or disabled in battle, this kind of empathy will surely develop in his heart.

Charlie must be the same to himself.

Seeing that he didn’t listen to persuasion, was seriously injured in the game, or even was pulled directly from the field by an ambulance, he must have sympathized with himself more.

In addition, he has a way to heal himself, so when he comes to Japan this time, he will take time to go to Kyoto to see himself, save himself, and heal his injuries.

Therefore, Nanako Ito knew very well that although Charlie was very good to herself, most of them should be sympathy born out of empathy.

For a girl who is obsessed with each other, the last thing she wants is the sympathy of the other party.

In fact, apart from love, any other emotions are not what she wants.

At this moment, Charlie couldn’t see Nanako’s expression. His attention was focused on her fingers. Seeing that the ring Ito Nanako was wearing slightly larger, he gently took it off again, yes. The salesperson said, “I’m sorry, but the trouble is a little bit smaller.”

“Good sir.” The salesman took the ring and began to readjust the ring.

At this time, Nanako Ito felt a strong sense of loss.

Although I knew it a long time ago, that ring would leave after just staying on my finger.

But when the ring was really taken off by Charlie, her heart hurt like a knife.

However, she did not dare to be seen by Charlie, so while Charlie was watching the salesman adjust the ring, she hurriedly said: “Charlie Yejun, let me go to the bathroom!”

After speaking, he ran away before Charlie responded.

The reason why I had to run away was because the tears filled my eyes, and my eyes were too big to bear.

She didn’t want Charlie to see that she was crying at this time.

Because she didn’t want to affect Charlie’s concentrated mood.

She had never thought of affecting Charlie’s life and Charlie’s marriage.

After all, Charlie has given her too much kindness.

She turned to leave, silently in her heart:

“Tonight, Charlie Yejun will leave Japan, return to the embrace of his family, and return to his wife…”

“In the future, I don’t know what year and month I will come back again…”

“The next few hours will be the last few hours I will be with Charlie Yejun…”

“I must control my emotions and don’t add any psychological burden to him…”

Chapter 1839
When Nanako Ito returned from the bathroom, there were no traces of tears on her face, but her eyes were slightly red.

She deliberately bashed her face with cold water, so it seemed a lot more natural.

Back in the store, Ito Nanako took the initiative to smile and asked Charlie: “Charlie-jun, have you adjusted it? Do you want me to try again?”

Charlie smiled and nodded: “Trouble you!”

Ito Nanako smiled softly: “Charlie-kun doesn’t have to be so polite.”

As she said, she stretched out her right hand again and said grinning: “Come on! Try again!”

Charlie didn’t think much, picked up the adjusted ring and put it on the ring finger of her right hand again.

This time, the size of the shank has become very suitable, it is not tight or loose on her hand, it looks almost natural.

Nanako Ito couldn’t help changing the direction of his right hand, and under the light, carefully observed this diamond ring, which was not expensive.

Although this ring is not as gorgeous as the tens of millions of rings in the hands of ladies and beauties, it has its unique charm.

Simple, atmospheric, beautiful and touching.

Charlie looked at the ring on Ito Nanako, and also liked it as he watched it.

He knew that his wife didn’t pursue those luxurious jewels, and this ring happened to match her calm temperament.

Thinking of Jingruzhishui, he couldn’t help but turn his attention from the ring to Ito Nanako’s face.

To be honest, if you say that it is as quiet as still water, Claire may be able to achieve 80 or even 90 points, but Ito Nanako is absolutely 100 points.

So in other words, it seems that this ring is more in line with the temperament of Nanako Ito.

But Charlie didn’t think too much about this issue.

Nanako Ito wore this ring, and observed it with joy and melancholy for a long time, only then reluctantly took it off and handed it to Charlie.

He said: “Charlie Yejun, if appropriate, let the salesman help you wrap it up!”

“Yes!” Charlie saw that the ring was indeed suitable, so he smiled and said to the salesperson: “Hello, please help me wrap this ring.”

“Good sir!”

The salesperson is also very happy.

Although Tiffany is also a well-known brand, the price of most diamond rings is actually in the range of 10,000 US dollars to 20,000 US dollars. In fact, very few people will buy rings with more than 20,000 US dollars. Sometimes it may not be possible for a week. Sell ​​one.

Like Charlie’s choice, the equivalent of a ring with a price of more than 100,000 US dollars, generally can sell such a limited number of rings a year.

Therefore, she regarded Charlie as a distinguished VIP customer, so she helped him pack the ring very carefully, and said to Charlie: “Sir, if you have no other needs, please follow me to the cashier to checkout Right.”

Charlie said: “No hurry, I want to see the bracelet.”

The ring is a token of love between lovers, so when he bought this ring for his wife, he naturally couldn’t buy the same thing for his mother-in-law.

Therefore, Charlie planned to show Elaine a bracelet, the price would not be too high, equivalent to two or three hundred thousand Dollar, which would be great.

Two or three hundred thousand bracelets were enough for Elaine to make her happily unable to sleep.

The salesperson heard that Charlie wanted to buy a bracelet, and immediately said: “Sir, wait a moment, I will let the person in charge of the bracelet area show you and recommend a few styles for you.”

In their store, each salesperson has his own exclusive counter, and this salesperson is responsible for the diamond ring, so the bracelet needs other people to provide shopping guide services for Charlie.

Chapter 1840
Charlie readily agreed. Soon, the salesman called another girl and said to her: “Willsonyou, this VIP wants to see the bracelet. Can you recommend it for me.”

The girl knew that Charlie was a local tyrant, and immediately said with a big smile: “Sir, please come with me.”

Ito Nanako hurriedly asked him: “Charlie-kun, do you still need me to try the bracelet for you?”

Charlie smiled and said, “I plan to buy the bracelet for my mother-in-law. She is a bit fat, so I don’t need to trouble you.”

Nanako Ito smiled and said, “Then Charlie-kun will take a look for himself first, I want to see the ring, can I?”

Charlie nodded: “Of course you can. Look first. I’ll go over there to see the bracelet.”

Nanako Ito smiled sweetly: “Okay!”

When Charlie went to the bracelet area, Ito Nanako whispered to the girl who sold the ring: “Excuse me, is the ring I tried just now in stock?”

The salesperson nodded lightly and said, “Yes, we have three rings of this ring in our store. We sold two, and now there is one left. Do you want it now?”

Nanako Ito was overjoyed, and whispered: “It is not convenient for me to pay now. Can you keep it quietly for me? I will ask someone to come over and help me pay the bill later, and then please help me adjust the ring to the size just now. ?”

The salesperson said politely: “Ms. no problem, please tell me your name. When the person you arrange comes over, you can tell me your name.”

Nanako Ito smiled happily and said: “My name is Ito, and the other party will tell you that I bought it for Miss Ito.”

The salesperson nodded slightly: “Okay, Miss Ito.”

Nanako Ito blinked, and said in a low voice, “Don’t tell the gentleman who came with me, to keep it secret for me.”

Although the salesperson was a little puzzled, he nodded his head very dedicatedly and said, “Don’t worry, I will not disclose it to anyone.”

“That’s good!”

At this time, Charlie was on the side of the bracelet counter, looking around.

There are many styles of bracelets in this store, most of which are relatively low-key and simple, but there is a rose gold bracelet full of diamonds that is more luxurious and luxurious.

Charlie knows Elaine very well. What she likes most about her mother-in-law is that she can see the local tyrant at a glance.

Things that are golden, full of diamonds, and sparkling at a glance, will definitely be able to win her taste.

And don’t look at the diamonds, but because they are relatively small diamonds, the price is not high.

The bracelet that Charlie chose for his mother-in-law was actually about 250,000 Dollar equivalent. Although it was not cheap, it was just drizzle to Charlie.

After Charlie chose, he asked the salesperson to pack the bracelet and pay the money together with the ring.

At this time, Nanako Ito had already set up the ring with the previous sales, and then sent a message to ask an assistant of her family to help over and pay.

After the arrangements were made, he came to Charlie contentedly and asked him with a smile: “Charlie Yejun, have you chosen everything?”

Charlie nodded: “The money has been paid, hey, Cai Caizi, why are you so happy?”

Charlie could also see that Ito Nanako’s condition at this time seemed to be much better than before, and she seemed to be happier.

Nanako Ito stuck out her tongue playfully and blinked and said, “This is a secret. You can’t tell Charlie Yejun, otherwise Charlie Yejun will definitely laugh at me.”

Charlie smiled slightly: “How can it be!”

Ito Nanako said shyly, “That’s too shy to tell you.”

Charlie shrugged helplessly: “Since you don’t want to say, then I won’t ask…”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 1841-1845

Post by jay »

Chapter 1841
After leaving Tiffany, Nanako Ito accompanied Charlie again, walking around the major shops in Ginza.

In order to appear less favoritism, Charlie bought a high-end boss suit for his old husband Jacob.

Lao Jonesren now mixes with the Calligraphy and Painting Association every day, and has become the No. 2 figure in the entire Calligraphy and Painting Association. It can be said that he has a lot of face.

What’s more, the calligraphy and painting association he is currently in and Han Meiqing’s senior college often have contacts and exchanges, so Charlie buys a suit for the Old Master, and also wants to help the Old Master to dress up and make him more energetic and more energetic. Have a face.

In addition, Charlie bought some other small accessories and small objects piecemeal.

At 3:30 in the afternoon, there are about two hours before Charlie’s flight to Osaka takes off. Considering that Tokyo Airport is far from the city, Charlie said to Ito Nanako, “Nanako, the time is almost here. I have to go. It’s the airport.”

Ito Nanako said without hesitation: “Charlie-kun, I’ll take you there!”

Charlie said: “I have to drive over and leave the car at the airport. If you follow me, what will you do when you come back?”

“It doesn’t matter.” Ito Nanako blurted out: “I can ask someone to drive to the airport to pick me up. Don’t worry about Charlie Yejun!”

Charlie asked subconsciously: “Too much trouble for you, right?”

“No, no!” Ito Nanako said with a pleading expression: “Charlie-kun, Nanako wants to take you to the airport, and even wants to take you to Osaka and take you back to Aurous Hill, but the situation at home is very special now, it is really not suitable for getting out. Leaving, so I asked Charlie Yejun to give Cai Caizi a chance to take you to the airport…”

Hearing this, Charlie couldn’t help feeling a little moved, so he said: “Then we two will drive to the airport together, and you should also call your family and arrange for them to send a car to the airport to pick you up.”

“Yeah!” Ito Nanako nodded and said happily: “Charlie-kun doesn’t have to worry, I will arrange it!”

“it is good!”

When Charlie heard this, he didn’t insist anymore. The two of them got in the car and drove to Tokyo Airport.

This way was Charlie’s first journey back.

On the way, Nanako Ito was worried.

She had been sneaking at Charlie next to her, feeling extremely reluctant to him in her heart.

As early as in Aurous Hill, Nanako Ito had a passion for Charlie.

And when she met Charlie again in Japan, Nanako Ito fell in love with him completely.

After separating from Charlie this time, she didn’t know if she still had a chance to meet Charlie again.

Because she could feel in her heart that Charlie had lifted the burden of her heart for herself.

Nanako Ito is a very smart girl.

She could see that the reason why Charlie came to Japan must be because of his injury, so he had a sympathy for himself in his heart.

And he happened to have the medicine that could cure himself, so he took that medicine and went to Kyoto to find and cure himself.

At this moment, she was lonely deep in her heart and thought to herself: “My injury has been healed. It is estimated that Charlie Yejun will be able to relieve me in the future?”

Thinking of this, Ito Nanako felt very sad.

In her heart, she was willing to give up some and stay in Japan for Charlie.

But she also knew in her heart that this was unrealistic.

Chapter 1842
When Ito Nanako’s thoughts were flying, Charlie had already driven the car to the airport.

After he parked the car in the airport parking lot, he got out of the car with Ito Nanako.

Then, instead of leaving in a hurry, he bent down and put the car key on top of the front tire of the car.

Nanako Ito asked in surprise: “Charlie-kun, what are you doing?”

Charlie smiled and said, “I leave the key here with my friend, otherwise the key will have to follow me back to China.”

Ito Nanako asked suspiciously, “Isn’t it lost? If someone finds out, can I just drive away?”

Charlie smiled and said, “It is impossible for other people to see it here. There are so many cars here. Who would bend down to look at other people’s car tires?”

After speaking, Charlie said again: “I will tell the owner of the key when I look back. After the owner knows it, it will be very convenient to pick up the car.”

Ito Nanako smiled and nodded, and said, “Charlie Yejun is still smart. I might never think of such a method for a lifetime.”

Charlie smiled and said: “Actually, I mainly want to save some money, otherwise the mailing fee is quite high if I wait until I return to China and then send it to him.”

Nanako Ito suddenly laughed and said, “Charlie-kun, in your case, you definitely won’t be short of money… Your father alone has contributed 4.5 billion US dollars to you, your Jiu Xuan Pharmaceuticals are developing rapidly again, so why save money so much…”

Charlie smiled slightly: “It’s not saving money, it’s going to live a life. We won’t save a point for what should be spent, and we won’t waste a point for what shouldn’t be spent.”

Ito Nanako nodded earnestly: “Thank you Charlie-jun, Nanako was taught.”

Charlie smiled and said: “I am not a good teacher, I just express my own small opinions, which are some very crude personal opinions.”

Nanako Ito said sincerely: “Although the reason is simple and obvious, I have never considered this. If I was in my previous status, it would not matter if I spent more money or wasted a bit, but now my father wants me to take over. Ito Co., Ltd., in the future, I must change my previously unconceptual attitude towards money. Only like Charlie Yejun can I make the family business bigger and stronger!”

Seeing Ito Nanako’s serious look, Charlie smiled helplessly, and said, “I believe Ito Co., Ltd. will become stronger and stronger in your hands!”

Ito Nanako nodded gently: “Thank you Charlie-jun for your blessing, I hope Nanako can live up to expectations…”

Charlie looked at her, smiled encouragingly, and then said: “Okay, time is almost up, I have to go through the registration procedures, how do you go back?”

Nanako Ito said, “I asked the family assistant to drive me to pick me up.”

With that, she checked the time and hurriedly said: “She may take a while to arrive, or I will send Charlie Yejun to the security checkpoint!”

Charlie nodded, and the two left the parking lot together and went straight to the airport departure hall.

At this moment, a woman with a delicate face and delicate features, but with a bit of heroism and coldness, walked into the airport departure hall.

This woman is about one hundred and seventy-five centimeters tall and has slender legs.

She was wearing a black tight leather jacket, black stretch leather pants, and black high-top leather boots. Her long black hair was tied into a bunch of ponytails and hung to her waist.

This woman is beautiful and moving, but her face is icy.

She stepped into the airport and went directly into the VIP security check channel.

The male staff in charge of checking the boarding information turned his eyes straight when he looked at the woman.

After the woman stood in front of him for a few seconds, he came back to his senses and said blushingly: “Miss, please show your ID and boarding pass.”

The woman handed over the certificate blankly, and the other side glanced at it. There were three Chinese characters written on her passport: Su Ruoli!

Chapter 1843
At this stage, in order to detect the murderer of Matsumoto’s family, Tokyo Airport has strengthened exit inspections.

However, due to the shortage of manpower, there is no way to strictly control all passengers.

Although Su Ruoli took a Chinese passport, because her boarding pass was for Osaka, not for leaving Japan, the staff did not report to the leader.

He just recited Su Ruoli’s name silently in his heart a few times, and felt that the name was very nice, but he couldn’t tell why it was really nice.

Su Ruoli saw the other party holding his passport in a daze, and the first thought in his heart was whether his identity had been exposed and the other party had already noticed it.

However, she quickly analyzed it and felt that such a thing was unlikely.

First of all, the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department only knows that it was a hidden master from China who killed Matsumoto Manchu, but they don’t know anything else.

They also don’t know who killed the Matsumoto family.

What’s more, Japan is so close to China. There are so many tourists, overseas Chinese and business elites between the two countries on weekdays. The Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department cannot lock itself in such a short period of time.

After a quick analysis in his mind, Su Ruoli could conclude that the staff in front of him was probably just amazed by his own appearance, and was a little slow to react.

So she asked the staff member blankly: “Does my passport look good?”

The other party nodded subconsciously: “Very pretty…”

After finishing speaking, I realized that I accidentally missed my mouth, and hurriedly handed the passport back to Su Ruoli with both hands, and said apologetically: “Miss Su, I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean it!”

Su Ruoli completely ignored his apology, but continued to ask him with a cold expression: “Then can I pass?”

“Of course!” The staff was pressed by Su Ruoli’s glamorous aura to cold sweat, and quickly stamped her boarding pass and handed it to her respectfully.

Su Ruoli received the boarding pass and immediately turned to leave. The staff member turned to look at her back, with a face full of intoxication, and he couldn’t help sighing and muttering: “This…this is simply her Majesty’s. Aura…Apart from TV shows and anime, I have never seen a woman with such a strong aura…”

Although the staff member was thinking of Su Ruoli, Su Ruoli had completely forgotten him and came to the security inspection machine.

This time, all Master Wades of the Su family broke up, and Tokyo was unable to leave the country, so everyone dispersed, and as tourists, they bought ordinary flight tickets and flew to Osaka.

Su Ruo chose the 5.40 flight.

After the flight arrives in Osaka, she will take the private jet temporarily seconded from Zhonghai to return home with other Su’s subordinates.

……

At this moment, Charlie also came to the VIP security check channel.

Before entering the security checkpoint, he turned sideways and said to Nanako Ito next to him: “Nanako, you have taken so hard to send me so far. I’m going through the security check. You should go back soon.”

Ito Nanako nodded reluctantly, and said seriously: “I wish Charlie-jun a good journey, and remember to report me peace after landing.”

“Okay!” Charlie smiled slightly, and said: “Take care of yourself too!”

Nanako Ito said with red eyes, “Thank you Charlie-kun for your concern, I will definitely!”

Charlie nodded and couldn’t help but sigh softly.

With this sigh, there was reluctance, but also relief.

What is reluctant is that Ito Nanako is indeed a rare good girl. It can be said that apart from nationality, there is nothing wrong with it.

If we say goodbye today, it will be difficult for the two to see each other again in the future, so Charlie will naturally feel reluctant.

As for letting go, it was mainly because I came to Japan this time and I had removed the thorn in my heart.

That thorn is Ito Nanako.

Chapter 1844
At the beginning, Nanako Ito insisted on competing with Qin Aoxue.

As for Qin Aoxue, it was because of her own rejuvenation pills that her strength improved by leaps.

In the end, Qin Aoxue severely injured Ito Nanako in the ring, this was a thorn in Charlie’s heart.

On the one hand, he felt sorry for Ito Nanako, and on the other hand, he admired her character of never giving up and favoring Hushanxing.

In addition, he also felt ashamed of Ito Nanako to a certain extent.

Because it was her own hand that pushed Qin Aoxue from a level far below Ito Nanako to a position far surpassing Ito Nanako.

Now, I cured her by myself, so I dilute the distress;

I saved her life and made her strength improved by leaps and bounds, so that guilt was also played down.

At this point, the distress and guilt have been washed away, and the rest is more of an appreciation for Ito Nanako.

Therefore, Charlie smiled at her knowingly, revealing a row of white teeth: “If this is the case, then I will go first!”

“Okay!” Ito Nanako nodded heavily, feeling extremely sad, but still smiling and said sweetly: “Charlie Yejun, I wish you good luck, peace and health!”

Wuyun Changlong is an adjective that started in China and developed in Japan.

Ancient Japan respected martial arts, and the ultimate representative of martial arts was the Bushido that they highly respected.

Therefore, in Japanese tradition, wishing a person’s martial arts has many meanings, not only wishing the other person good luck, but also wishing the other person invincible, invincible, and invincible.

It can be said that it is the highest blessing.

Charlie didn’t expect that Ito Nanako would say the words wishing her own martial arts prosperous, startled slightly, and immediately clasped a fist to her with a serious face, and said loudly: “Thank you Miss Nanako, we will have some time later!”

After speaking, she took a deep look at Nanako again, turned around and entered the security checkpoint.

At the moment Charlie turned around, Ito Nanako’s tears burst.

She looked at Charlie’s back, tears like rain!

She wanted to call Charlie Yejun so that he could look back so that she could take a closer look at him.

However, she was afraid that when she stopped him, when he saw his face full of tears, he would think a lot, would misunderstand, and think that he deliberately wanted him to see him letting go of all the disguise.

Therefore, she resisted the urge to call him, just wanted to stand here, watch him disappear into that door, and then turned and left.

At this moment, Charlie couldn’t help it suddenly, and subconsciously looked back at her.

Just a glance made Charlie’s whole body as if struck by lightning, and stayed for a while.

He wanted to turn his head, and beckoned to her courteously.

But I didn’t expect it. Looking back, Nanako, who was still smiling just now, was already crying into tears.

At this moment, Charlie felt that the softest part of his heart seemed to have suffered a shock. This kind of feeling, in general, only needs two words, that is: distressed!

Nanako Ito didn’t expect that Charlie would even look back at him again.

At this moment, as the eldest lady of the Ito family, as the Yamato Nadeshiko who had undergone traditional Japanese education since childhood, she finally completely lost all self-control ability.

At this moment, she lost all her sanity and ran towards Charlie crying, rushed straight into his arms and hugged him tightly.

Before Charlie came back to her senses, she gently stood on tiptoe and offered her first kiss on her own initiative. Those thin lips that were a little salty and cold because of her tears, kissed Charlie’s lips without hesitation… …

Chapter 1845
Charlie felt the soft and cold touch of Cai Caizi’s lips first, and then felt a slight bitter taste in his mouth.

He knew in his heart that this was the smell of Nanako’s tears.

At this moment, he felt a little bit reluctant and helpless.

A few seconds later, their lips parted, Ito Nanako raised her head, looked at Charlie with red eyes, choked up and said: “Charlie-kun, don’t forget me…”

Charlie nodded earnestly: “Don’t worry, it definitely won’t!”

Nanako Ito said solemnly: “If there is anything that needs my help in the future, please Charlie-kun must tell me!”

Charlie nodded: “Okay, so do you!”

Nanako Ito broke her tears into a smile: “Then Charlie-kun, let’s go, if you get off the plane again, you won’t be able to catch up!”

Charlie looked at her and said softly: “Nai Caizi, there will be a period later.”

“Well, Charlie Yejun will come later!”

Charlie turned around this time, and did not look back.

He didn’t want to be like just now, when he looked back, he saw a tearful Ito Nanako.

So, simply put your mind away and stepped into the security check channel.

The surrounding passengers, seeing the beautiful and charming Ito Nanako, covered their face with their hands at the security checkpoint, their eyes were crying, and they looked at Charlie’s figure without blinking until they disappeared, and their hearts were quite moved.

At this moment, most men envied the man who had just disappeared from the security check.

“How can that guy, He De, have such a beautiful woman watching him cry with such infatuation?!”

“The point is… he never looked back! This is too much!”

“Be me, I must turn around to save that woman and tell her I will never leave!”

Nanako Ito turned a deaf ear to everything in her body.

After Charlie disappeared for a long time, she was still immersed in the feelings that had nowhere to rest.

Until, her cell phone rang.

The phone connected, and a woman’s voice came: “Miss, I have arrived at the gate of the airport, where are you?”

Nanako Ito wiped away her tears hurriedly, and said, “Wait a moment, I’ll be here soon!”

After speaking, she hurriedly looked into the security checkpoint again, and after making sure that Charlie could not be seen, she turned and left the airport reluctantly.

Outside the airport at this time, three black Rolls Royces were already waiting side by side.

As soon as Ito Nanako walked out of the airport gate, the co-pilot of the Rolls-Royce in the middle walked down to a young woman. The woman respectfully greeted her: “Miss is here!”

Ito Nanako nodded, and before she got to the front, the man opened the back door for her.

After Ito Nanako got into the car, she closed the door and returned to the co-pilot.

After getting in the car, Nanako Ito couldn’t help but asked her: “Kaana, did you buy the ring I wanted for me?”

“I got it!” The woman called Kawana, whose full name is Hisui Kawana, is a senior assistant of the Ito family. At this time, she immediately handed over a beautiful Tiffany jewelry box from the co-pilot.

Nanako Ito took the jewelry box excitedly, and carefully unpacked it.

When she opened the box, she found that in the jewelry box, lying quietly, the same ring that was exactly the same as the diamond ring that Charlie had tried.
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 1846-1850

Post by jay »

Chapter 1846
The rings are the same in style and size, even the size of the shank is exactly the same.

As soon as she saw this ring, Ito Nanako felt extremely happy and joyful, as if this ring was really given to herself by Charlie.

Seeing her looking at this ring, Kawana was overjoyed and asked in surprise: “Miss, why would you be interested in a brand like Tiffany? This brand is a very ordinary jewelry brand, and this Rings are too cheap, and diamonds are really hard to get out…”

Kawana is right.

This kind of diamond ring, which sells for less than RMB 1 million, is simply for ordinary little rich men.

The real rich man doesn’t even bother to wear this kind of ring.

The richest people in Europe, America, Japan and South Korea like diamonds the most. Some of them are very pure, and the cutting process can reach the top diamonds. One is worth ten million.

Real wealthy people buy this kind of diamonds, specially made into diamond rings.

Therefore, the diamond ring worn by the top wealthy people is worth more than tens of millions, which is really ordinary.

Chinese rich people like more things. They not only like diamonds, but also all kinds of gems, especially jade.

The real top-quality emperor green jade has a surprisingly high price.

It is not a big problem for a bracelet to be worth more than tens of millions or even hundreds of millions.

Because for the wealthy, this kind of jewelry can not only bring out face, but also has a lot of room for appreciation.

The Ito family itself is Japan’s top wealthy family, and Ito Nanako is the only daughter of the family patriarch. She would like this ordinary small diamond ring, which really exceeds Kawana’s cognition of her.

Ito Nanako held the diamond ring in love, and said shyly: “Kaana, there are some things that cannot be measured by value. This ring may not be worth too much in your eyes, but it is invaluable in my eyes. .”

After all, she couldn’t wait to wear the ring on her ring finger.

Looking at this ring, she couldn’t help showing a happy smile on her face.

Kawana Hisui exclaimed: “Miss, the ring finger is specially used to wear a wedding ring. You can’t wear a ring on the ring finger. Otherwise, if someone sees it, you will think you have been married. !”

When Nanako Ito heard this, she suddenly realized that as a single woman, she really shouldn’t wear a ring on her ring finger. This would cause misunderstandings among people around her.

But this did not delay her love for the ring, so she hurriedly took off the ring, put it back carefully, and stuck out her tongue at Kawana Hisui: “It’s okay, I just wear it for a try, and go out. I will definitely not wear it.”

Kawana nodded and asked her, “Miss, where are we going now?”

Nanako Ito said: “Go to the hospital, I’ll accompany my father!”

“it is good!”

……

At this moment, Charlie had successfully passed the security check, and took his passport and boarding pass to the VIP lounge.

Now, there is about an hour before the flight takes off, and about half an hour before boarding.

There were not many people in the VIP lounge, so Charlie randomly found a seat and sat down.

As soon as I sat down, a beautiful waiter immediately said to ask: “Hello sir, do you need something to drink?”

Charlie didn’t know why, but Ito Nanako was still in his heart, so he waved his hand absently, “No, thank you.”

The waiter nodded and said politely: “If you have any needs, please feel free to tell me.”

“Ok.”

After Charlie finished speaking, he was about to take out his mobile phone to contact Issac Craven. With his keen hearing, he heard a woman not far away. He lowered his voice and said to the phone: “In order to avoid unnecessary trouble, notify the crew, tonight first Fei Zhong Hai, we will rest one night in Zhong Hai and return to Eastcliff tomorrow!”

Chapter 1847
Originally, Su Ruo’s retreat plan was that everyone dispersed to Osaka, and then transferred a private jet from Zhonghai to bring everyone from Osaka directly back to Eastcliff.

However, considering that if the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department cannot catch itself and the other Su family members, it will definitely recheck the previous exit records, so a plane flying directly from Osaka to Eastcliff will inevitably become the most in the eyes of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department. Suspicious object.

Therefore, Su Ruoli decided to fly to Zhonghai from Osaka first.

The Japanese side only has the right to check the flight information related to its own country. In theory, for all flights departing from Japan, the Japanese side has the right to check all the information about the flight.

But if you arrive at Zhonghai and then fly directly from Zhonghai to Eastcliff, then this is a completely domestic flight and has nothing to do with Japan.

In this way, the Japanese clues are also broken.

It stands to reason that Su Ruoli would not make such a low-level mistake of being heard when making a phone call. She deliberately chose a corner in the VIP lounge where there was no one within 5 meters.

And when she called just now, she deliberately suppressed her voice to the lowest level.

Judging from her experience, with the volume of her words just now, it is impossible for anyone to hear it even within three meters.

Unless that person is only about one meter away from him.

In addition, she didn’t reveal too sensitive information when she spoke, only that she changed the plan and flew to Zhonghai first and then to Eastcliff.

However, she did not expect that she would be heard by Charlie several meters away when she called with such a low voice.

Charlie heard her words and immediately realized that this woman must be from the Su family.

the reason is simple.

The reason why the entire Tokyo implements strict exit control is because the Su family destroyed Matsumoto’s affairs.

At this time, those who are deliberately thinking about leaving Japan and deliberately conceal their whereabouts are most likely from the Su family.

What’s more, this woman said on the phone just now that she must fly to Zhonghai before returning to Eastcliff.

This proves that her destination is actually Eastcliff.

Yan Jing happened to be the base camp of the Su family, so this woman must have worked for the Su family.

After Su Ruoli gave orders, he put the phone back in his pocket and closed his eyes in the seat to rest.

Charlie quietly looked at the woman not far away. The beauty of her appearance was Charlie’s first impression of her, and his second impression of her was that the features of this woman made people feel too cold.

The Nine Profound Heavenly Scriptures made Charlie’s perception more sensitive, allowing him to perceive a deeper taste from a person.

The feeling that Su Ruoli gave him was faintly bloody.

This kind of feeling is rarely encountered in ordinary people, so he can be sure that this woman’s hands must not be bloody. If he thinks about it, he should be the killer of the Su family.

Moreover, listening to what she said, Master Wades sent by the Su family to Japan should be just like herself, preparing to leave Japan by private jet from Osaka.

Thinking of this, he immediately took out his phone and sent Issac Craven a WeChat message: “Old Issac, you can check it out immediately. There are a few private planes flying from Osaka tonight.”

Issac Craven did not ask the reason, and immediately began an investigation.

Although he doesn’t have much energy in Japan, collecting some tips, this basic problem can still be solved.

Chapter 1848
Civil aviation information itself is not considered a secret. Even the route of a private jet cannot be concealed from the airport staff and the airport dispatch system.

Therefore, Issac Craven quickly found some information and summarized it to Charlie.

Issac Craven’s message to Charlie showed that there were four private jets flying from Osaka to Zhonghai tonight.

Two of them are small business jets with very few passengers. Both planes carry about 10 passengers. Considering that there are many masters from the Su family in Japan, it is unlikely to take this kind of aircraft back, so Charlie Then directly filter out the two planes.

The remaining two are private jets modified from Airbus a320 aircraft, and the number of seats for the entire aircraft is about forty to fifty people.

Therefore, Charlie speculated that the person from the Su family who left Japan from Osaka tonight took one of the two a320s.

So he asked Issac Craven to carefully investigate the information of the two aircraft.

Both aircraft are registered in China. One of them is under the name of a domestic private airline, but it is actually serving a high-end travel agency, specializing in high-end outbound charter flights, and this aircraft just left from the south yesterday. Shenzhen City sent a high-end tour group of forty people over, and today plans to pick up another group of tour group members to return to Shenzhen City.

The other one was registered under the name of a real estate company in China Shipping. The plane arrived in Osaka from China Shipping only today. The original flight plan was to fly from Osaka to Eastcliff, but the flight plan was temporarily changed and applied Permission to fly from Osaka to Zhonghai.

As soon as Charlie saw this, he knew that the last plane must have been arranged by the Su family.

Analyzing so far, Charlie suddenly had a bad idea.

As a result, he wiped a cold smile on the corner of his mouth, and after giving Issac Craven some orders, he smiled at the corner of his mouth, squinted his eyes on his seat and squinted to sleep.

Twenty minutes later, a gentle voice rang in his ears: “Priority boarding of your flight has already started, honorable first-class passenger. If you want to board the flight early, please go to the boarding gate.

Charlie gave a hum, and Yu Guang glanced at Su Ruoli’s position, and saw that Su Ruoli had also stood up, and thought to himself: “Thinking of this Su family’s female assassin, she is on the same flight as me. .”

Afterwards, he stretched his waist and took his small suitcase, before Su Ruoli stepped out of the VIP lounge.

Charlie came all the way to the boarding gate, and after showing his boarding pass, he gave priority to boarding from the VIP lane before all economy class passengers boarded the plane.

Since the plane was flying on a one-hour short-haul route from Tokyo to Osaka, the plane had very few first-class cabins, with only eight seats. Charlie’s seat was in the second row by the window on the right.

The weak flight attendant offered to help him put the suitcase, Charlie thanked him, but he did it himself and put the suitcase in the overhead compartment.

Just as he sat down, Su Ruoli walked in with a few first-class passengers.

When Charlie saw her coming in, his first thought was to turn his head and not look at her, so as not to be discovered by her.

However, between the electric light and flint, he suddenly realized a problem.

A female killer like Su Ruoli’s strength and perception ability, although not necessarily better than herself, must be superior to ordinary people.

And she is so beautiful, she must have accepted the attention given to her by ordinary men.

If you deliberately avoid looking at her, she is very likely to notice something abnormal.

So Charlie deliberately looked at Su Ruoli with a look of surprise and surprise, as if he was shocked by her beauty and excited about being able to take the same plane with her.

Su Ruoli felt Charlie’s scorching gaze, but just glanced at him casually, and his heart was immediately full of disdain.

She secretly said contemptuously in her heart: “Hey, it’s another hanging silk who can’t pull her legs when she sees a beautiful woman!”

Chapter 1849
Although Su Ruoli sneered at Charlie’s performance, it was Charlie’s superficial appearance that made her relax a little guard against Charlie.

Then, she stepped to Charlie’s side and sat down directly next to him.

As soon as he sat down, Su Ruoli spent his spare time and looked at Charlie silently.

This was not because she had doubts about Charlie, but because of her usual cautious habit.

In each environment, the first thing she will do is to have a relatively in-depth understanding of the environment, so as to obtain more information that may be useful.

She observed Charlie for a while, and found that this man was really handsome and looked pleasing to the eye.

It is that when I look at myself occasionally, the straight-forward look makes people look a little bit uncomfortable.

So, Su Ruoli turned around, looked at Charlie, and asked with a smile: “Mr. is Chinese?”

Charlie didn’t expect that this Su family’s female assassin would turn her face to talk to herself, so she pretended to be surprised, and then asked with a bit of surprise: “Beauty, how can you tell that I am Chinese? This is not A flight to China.”

Su Ruoli smiled slightly and said seriously: “The difference between Japanese boys and Chinese boys is still very big. For example, Japanese boys basically shave their eyebrows, and their hairstyles and dressing styles are also different.”

Charlie smiled and said, “The beauty is really observant.”

Su Ruoli nodded, and asked him, “Where is Mr. from China?”

Charlie said casually: “People from Suhang.”

“Oh?” Su Ruoli raised her eyebrows and said with a smile: “Suhang is a good place. As the saying goes, there is heaven above and Suzhou and Hangzhou below. The soil and water there are very nourishing.”

After that, Su Ruoli asked him again: “By the way, since my husband is from Suhang, he should know the Wu family of Suhang, right?”

After all, Su Ruoli is a well-versed and experienced master. Hearing Charlie introduced himself as Suhang, his first thought was to determine whether Charlie lied.

She felt that if the man next to him did not lie, he would most likely be a very useful tool person. In the next trip, if there is any emergency, he can be used as a shield, so that she can be better. Be safer.

Charlie heard the woman next to him mention the Wu family, and knew that the other party wanted to test if he was from Suhang, so he smiled and said, “Who doesn’t know about the Wu family, the current owner is Regnar Wu, they have two My son, one is called Roger Wu and the other is called Wu Qi. That Wu Qi is very famous. It is said that I don’t know which of the tendons didn’t match up, and he has to poop every once in a while. Oh, it’s also amazing.”

Su Ruoli smiled and said, “I didn’t expect you to be familiar with Wu’s affairs.”

Charlie said with a playful smile: “Of course, who doesn’t know about the Wu family, Suhang?”

As he said, Charlie lowered his voice and said, “Tell you something more exciting!”

Su Ruoli nodded: “Listen with respect.”

Charlie hooked her and said, “You get closer and I will tell you.”

Su Ruoli couldn’t help frowning slightly, and said in a cold tone: “You can just say that.”

Charlie wrote a copy of his face: “How can this secret be told in front of so many people casually? If you want to listen, come and listen. If you don’t listen, forget it.”

Su Ruoli’s anger came up all at once, seeing Charlie’s serious intention to take advantage of him, he wanted to lick him with his big mouth.

Chapter 1850
However, Su Ruoli really wanted to know, what exactly Charlie knew about the more explosive material, so he suppressed the disgust in his heart and moved his body towards him, and said coldly: “Hurry up!”

Charlie also deliberately leaned toward her, spitting out warm air in her ear: “Some time ago, the brother-in-law of Regnar Wu, that is, Xue Nanshan, the leader of the Suhang Gang, was killed. He was killed together, his wife, and a lot of beggars!”

Su Ruoli immediately retracted her body from Charlie’s side, keeping a certain distance from Charlie, and said coldly: “That’s it? It was all popular in short videos at the time. I ask you, Does anyone else know?”

Charlie shrugged: “I thought you didn’t know.”

Su Ruoli glared at him disgustingly. In her opinion, Charlie just used this matter to try to get close to him.

But fortunately, he didn’t take any real advantage, so Su Ruoli didn’t have an attack either.

However, after this incident, Su Ruoli’s guard against Charlie was even lower.

Seeing that Su Ruoli could no longer speak, Charlie voluntarily leaned over to ask her, “Hey beauty, where are you from? I told you all, so do you want to talk to me?”

Su Ruoli said blankly: “You told me, it doesn’t mean that I have to tell you.”

Charlie smiled and said: “Beauty, don’t be so cold! You are such a beautiful big beauty, you should smile more, smile more will make you look better!”

Su Ruoli rubbed her temples, and said disgustedly: “I’m sorry, I want to rest.”

After speaking, he simply closed his eyes.

Charlie asked again: “Beauty, what are you doing in Osaka? Are you going to Osaka or returning from Osaka?”

Su Ruoli opened her eyes, frowned at him, and asked, “How do you know that I am going back to China from Osaka?”

“Tokyo won’t let you go!” Charlie sighed, and said, “I don’t know what is going on in Tokyo, and what exit control is going on. My family is still waiting for me to go back to celebrate the New Year. There is no choice but to choose from Osaka. gone……”

Su Ruoli nodded lightly, and thought to herself: “It seems that I am too sensitive. People in Tokyo who want to return to China basically have to leave from Osaka or other airports in northeastern Japan. It’s normal to return home from Osaka.

Therefore, Su Ruoli also completely lost the interest in chatting with Charlie, and said: “Okay, I’ll squint for a while, if nothing is wrong, don’t chat with me.”

Charlie didn’t shut his mouth wisely, but continued to ask: “By the way, the beauty, I listen to your accent, it looks like a Eastcliff person!”

As soon as Su Ruoli’s brows stretched out, she quickly frowned, denying: “I am not from Eastcliff, I am from Zhonghai.”

Currently, Japan restricts exits and conducts investigations on all foreign tourists. Among them, the most important thing is tourists from China’s Eastcliff native place, so Su Ruoli was cautious and described himself as a Chinese citizen.

Charlie said in surprise at this time: “Oh, beautiful, you’re boring. Everyone is Chinese. It’s fate to meet on a Japanese plane. You don’t need to chat with your compatriots and hide it, right? Your accent As soon as I heard it was from Eastcliff, the people of Zhonghai are not talking like you.”

Su Ruoli was about to be annoyed by Charlie.

She is now more and more sure that Charlie has nothing wrong with him, nor is there any danger. He is just a bit sloppy, a bit wretched, and a bit too much nonsense. So while bothering him so much, she also completely relaxes her guard against him. .

At this time, she closed her eyes and rested her mind, too lazy to talk to Charlie.

Charlie has already instructed Issac Craven on WeChat to prepare him according to his plan…
lex
Advocate

Charismatic Charlie Wade 1851-1855

Post by lex »

Soon, the plane took off from Tokyo Airport.

An hour later, we landed at Osaka Airport on time.

When the plane landed, according to the usual practice, let first-class guests get off the plane first.

Su Ruoli didn’t have any luggage and was sitting in a row outside, so as soon as the plane stopped, she immediately got up and walked directly to the door.

As soon as the cabin door opened, Su Ruoli stepped out. In order to avoid long nights and dreams, the plane arranged by the Su family will take off in half an hour, so she needs to go to the business jet terminal and go through the security check again. To reach the hangar of the private jet.

The duty process of private jets is different from that of ordinary civil aviation, and ordinary terminals only serve ordinary civil aviation passengers.

As long as the customized passengers take private jets or business jets, they all go through the security check and boarding at the business jet terminal.

When Charlie walked out of the hatch carrying the suitcase, Su Ruoli was no longer in the long reach.

Charlie couldn’t help but smiled and thought to himself: “I want to go back so anxiously? The more anxious you want to go back, the less I don’t want you to go back.”

Thinking of this, he himself walked slowly to the business jet terminal while taking out his mobile phone and asked Issac Craven: “Old Issac, how are things arranged to explain you?”

Issac Craven smiled and said, “Mr., don’t worry, I have everything ready.”

Charlie snorted and said, “You pay attention to the situation, I will be here soon.”

“Good master!”

When Charlie arrived at the business jet terminal and passed the security check smoothly, Issac Craven had been waiting in the terminal for a long time.

Seeing Charlie, he immediately stepped forward and whispered to him: “Mr., everyone else has already boarded the plane. The woman in black clothes you mentioned on WeChat, I just saw her. After passing the security check, I made a shuttle bus and went to Hangar No. 12. The plane parked there is the one you found out!”

After speaking, he said again: “Oh, yes, our plane is parked in Hangar 13 next to them, and the departure time we requested is just behind them, and their plane will be in front of us in a moment. One.”

“Okay!” Charlie laughed and said, “Go, go to the hangar first, and wait for a good show!”

Later, Charlie and Issac Craven boarded a VIP shuttle bus and went to Hangar 13 together.

The shuttle bus drove all the way into the hangar, and the Gulfstream airliner that arrived was already waiting here.

When the plane sent Charlie and the others to Japan, they first flew to Tokyo, and then flew directly to Osaka to wait. During this time, they never left Osaka.

Seeing Charlie’s arrival, Hong Wu, Wei Liang and others hurriedly got off the plane before Charlie arrived, and respectfully guarded outside the cabin door.

After Charlie got out of the car, everyone called Mr. Wade, and then bowed deeply together.

Charlie waved at them and said, “Don’t engage in these etiquettes, board the plane quickly, I’m still waiting for a good show!”

After all, he has already taken the lead in boarding the plane.

Seeing this, other people hurriedly followed.

After everyone boarded the plane, the flight attendant immediately closed the door, and then asked Issac Craven for instructions: “Mr. Charlie, can the plane be launched?”

Issac Craven glanced at Charlie, and when he saw Charlie nodding, he immediately said to the flight attendant: “Let’s launch it now!”

Subsequently, the aircraft was slowly pushed out of the hangar by ground vehicles.

The captain reported the situation to the tower and requested takeoff arrangements by the way. The tower responded to the instructions and informed the captain that there was a private jet going to Zhonghai in front of them and asked the captain to queue behind him to go to the runway.

Chapter 1852
So the captain immediately picked up the communicator and made a cabin announcement: “Mr. Charlie, we have obtained the queuing permission from the tower. The tower puts us in line behind the China Shipping plane in Hangar No. 12. Now compare the planes waiting to take off at Osaka Airport. Many, it takes about forty minutes to take off.”

As soon as Charlie heard that the plane he was flying was behind the plane of Su’s family, he immediately said to Issac Craven, “Go, go to the cockpit!”

Issac Craven quickly followed Charlie and squeezed into the somewhat narrow cockpit together.

As soon as Issac Craven came in, he asked the captain, “Where is the plane from China Shipping?”

The captain pointed to the plane that had just been pushed out from the hangar and was turning in place, and said, “Issac, that’s the one.”

Issac Craven nodded and saw that the plane turned toward the runway after turning in place, so he quickly said to the captain, “Quickly follow him!”

The captain immediately increased the engine thrust, and the plane followed the Su’s plane and taxied forward unhurriedly.

Seeing the plane with its wings trembling constantly in front, Charlie’s face was full of smiles.

……

At this moment, in the Airbus A320 sent by the Su family, more than fifty top masters of the Su family were sitting neatly.

A middle-aged man, looking at Su Ruoli sitting in the front unsmilingly, stepped forward and smiled and said: “Miss Ruoli, this operation is really successful under your command. Let’s destroy the Matsumoto family. None of them died, and we will be successfully withdrawn this time. As long as our planes fly together, the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department will never find us in this lifetime!”

As soon as the others heard this, they hurriedly agreed: “Yes, Miss Li, you have a good leadership this time. After you go back, Mr. Su will definitely promote you. Don’t forget us at that time!”

Su Ruoli said indifferently: “I, like you, are both subordinates of the Su family. As long as you do things well, the Patriarch will definitely not treat you badly.”

After that, Su Ruoli said again: “After going back this time, I will definitely report the truth to the Patriarch and ask for your credit. Please rest assured!”

When everyone heard this, they all smiled and apologized.

Although everyone is a master of martial arts, in the final analysis, they have completely entered the dunya, and they have worked for the Su family for money.

When Su Ruoli said that he wanted to ask for credit for everyone, everyone naturally knew, which meant that the Su family would definitely reward everyone with a generous amount of cash.

As a result, everyone clapped happily, cheering and whistling endlessly.

At this time, Su Ruoli’s phone vibrated.

She picked up her mobile phone, saw that Zynn Su was calling, hurriedly connected the phone, and said respectfully: “Patriarch!”

Zynn Su’s voice came: “If Li, how is your side? Is it about to take off? There are no accidents and twists in the middle, right?”

Su Ruoli hurriedly said, “Mr., our plane is already in line for take-off, and it is expected to take off in half an hour at most!”

“Very good!” Zynn Su said with a smile: “This time, you did a very beautiful job! When you return to Eastcliff, you will definitely be rewarded!”

Su Ruoli said piously: “Patriarch, it is Ruoli’s blessing to share worries for you and the Su family…”

Zynn Su laughed and said, “If you leave, I am really lucky to have you as a strong general, Zynn Su! Don’t you always want to go back to your hometown to take a look, after this time you go back, I will give you a good vacation and go back to your hometown to take a rest Rest, you can rest until the Lantern Festival and then come back!”

Su Ruoli said gratefully: “Thank you Patriarch! I really want to go back and take a look. It would be great if I can rest!”

Zynn Su said, “You did so beautifully this time, and you will definitely have a good rest when you go back!”

When Su Ruoli was about to say thank you, a large number of helicopters roared from all directions outside. Outside the window, you could see many armored personnel carriers roaring, surrounding the planes.

In the sky, the helicopter shouted with a high-power speaker: “Listen to the people below, we are the Japanese Self-Defense Force! You are now surrounded!”

Chapter 1853
At this moment, more than fifty Su family masters in the plane looked shocked!

The plane is about to take off, and everyone will be able to retreat, leave Japan, and return home to receive awards.

Su Ruoli had even received repeated compliments from Zynn Su on the phone. Who could have predicted that at this moment, things suddenly changed dramatically!

More than a dozen helicopters of the Japanese Self-Defense Forces, more than 30 ground-wheeled armored vehicles, and the planes that surrounded Su Ruoli and others!

The Japanese Self-Defense Force is actually the Japanese army. Only after Japan was defeated that year, according to regulations, the defeated country could not have an army, so it made some changes in the form of the Self-Defense Force.

Although it is called the Self-Defense Force, the equipment and training standards of the entire Self-Defense Force are completely in accordance with the regular army.

The masters of the Su family are certainly very strong, but no matter how strong they are, they are just martial arts masters. Their little punches and kicks, in front of the guns and guns of the regular army, are almost like children playing house.

What’s more, the Japanese Self-Defense Forces dispatched this time are all specially trained anti-terrorist special forces, and the number is large, and the total number of air and ground forces is at least 600 or 700!

These six to seven hundred people are almost the top presence in the Japanese Self-Defense Forces!

In addition, their equipment is very sophisticated, and they have set up a net in advance, so the Su family masters are simply inevitable!

Su Ruoli, who had not been in the old well, couldn’t help panicking now.

She blurted out and asked the people around: “What’s the matter?! How did the Japanese Self-Defense Force find us?! Who leaked the wind?!”

Everyone was full of horror, and they didn’t know who had leaked the news.

However, they know that everyone is over this time!

Originally, the movement they made in Tokyo this time was so surprising that the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department and even the entire Japanese government hated them to their bones, so they would trace their whereabouts at all costs.

Tokyo and many surrounding cities have implemented exit controls in order to catch them early.

Now that they are in the hands of the Japanese Self-Defense Forces, you don’t have to think about it, this is a big trouble!

At this time, Zynn Su’s phone has not hung up.

Hearing the movement on the phone, he immediately blurted out and asked: “Ruoli, what’s the matter?!”

Su Ruoli said with a trembling voice: “Patriarch…our plane is surrounded by the Japanese Self-Defense Force…”

“What?!” Zynn Su felt dizzy when he heard this!

He secretly said in his heart: “It’s over! This is over! The Su family has sent nearly a hundred people to Japan this time. Except for some support and auxiliary personnel, the real core masters are all on that plane!”

“It can be said that the more than fifty people on that plane represent at least 80% of the combat effectiveness of the Su family!”

“Especially Su Ruoli, this is a general who can be one hundred!”

“If these people fall into the hands of the Japanese government, according to Japanese law, the principal offender should be properly sentenced to death, and the accessory should also be imprisoned for life…”

Thinking of this, Zynn Su almost ran away, and he tremblingly asked, “Ruo Li, what is going on?! Did you leak the wind, or did a traitor appear inside?!”

Su Ruoli also said nervously, “Going home, I don’t know this now…”

At this time, the broadcast outside the plane continued: “This is the Japanese Self-Defense Force. You are restricted to immediately turn off the aircraft engine and open the door for investigation. Otherwise, we will resort to aggressive attacks!”

The captain and deputy captain in the cockpit panicked first.

They can all see the gunship above the front, and the large-caliber cannon in front of the helicopter has been aimed at them.

In front of this kind of military weapon, the civil aviation airliner has absolutely no power to parry. If the engine is not turned off, the cannon on the helicopter can instantly turn the aircraft into a hornet’s nest.

So they didn’t care about asking Su Ruoli for instructions, and immediately turned off the aircraft engine.

Chapter 1854
At this time, the outside broadcast continued: “This is the Japanese Self-Defense Force. You are restricted to open all hatches immediately! Otherwise, our special forces will attack!”

The captain ran out of the cockpit at this time and said nervously: “The other party asked us to open the hatch. If we don’t open it, we will attack!”

There was also chaos in the cabin.

These so-called super masters were completely panicked at this moment. Some people stood up in a panic, like a headless fly, pacing back and forth in the cabin, as if looking for a way to escape.

More than fifty people, like more than fifty cockroaches locked in a glass bottle, were so frightened that there was nothing to add!

Su Ruoli also panicked.

However, she knew very well in her heart that once the hatch was opened, it was tantamount to surrendering!

The massacre of the Matsumoto family angered the whole of Japan. If she takes everyone to surrender, the Japanese government will not let them go, and will punish them with the harshest means possible…

However, if you don’t surrender, the end will probably be even worse!

Because special forces all over the world basically adopt the same approach when fighting terrorism.

They will use directional bombs to blow open the doors and windows of the cabin, and then throw flash bombs and tear gas into the cabin.

Flash bombs will release extremely strong light instantly, blinding people’s eyes in a short period of time. Once they lose their vision, they can only be slaughtered.

And tear gas is a double blow.

It not only makes people cough and loses combat effectiveness, but also makes people’s eyes irritated and secretes a lot of tears, further destroying the opponent’s vision.

The flash bombs and tear gas came in turns so many times, before the special forces rushed in, the people inside might not be able to hold it, climb out and surrender…

In despair, Su Ruoli asked Su Shou on the other end of the phone, “Patriarch…you…what do you think we should do…”

“How to do……”

Zynn Su whispered feebly, all the distressed are bleeding!

The elite of the Su family’s core are going to be wiped out!

The blow and influence this brought to the Su family was too great!

Moreover, in the next few years, it is impossible for the Su family to re-assemble such a team!

Even if it can, it will have to pay a huge cost!

The cost of attracting a top master is sometimes higher than attracting a hundred ordinary people!

With so many top players, the cost behind them is also astronomical.

What is even more depressing is that if these fifty people fall into the hands of the Japanese government, whether they are sentenced to death or life imprisonment, the Su family will have to pay their relatives a lot of living allowances all the year round!

This is also the core method used by the Su Family to win over these masters.

The reason why they worked for the Su family was because the Su family promised their high salaries, and they also promised that in the event of an accident, the Su family would pay their family members a monthly subsidy of more than one million Dollar.

It was this kind of money spent at any cost that allowed the Su family to gather such a large number of top experts.

But now, once these fifty-odd people are captured by the Japanese government, their families will immediately become the oil bottle of the Su family!

Moreover, the Su family must not kick these oil bottles away, otherwise, no one will be devoted to the Su family in the future!

So, this time I really have to lose to grandma’s house!

Chapter 1855
At the time when the two sides were deadlocked, the head of Japan’s homeland security department had already flown to Osaka Airport by special plane.

With him, there was the Director of the Tokyo Warning Agency.

Originally, they were under tremendous pressure and carried out a carpet investigation in Tokyo. They tried their best to catch a group of murderers, so that they could give the people an explanation and the high-level officials.

But what I didn’t expect was that these murderers were more cunning than the foxes, and left no useful clues at all.

When they originally wanted to continue to expand their search range, they suddenly received a message from a mysterious man saying that the murderer had arrived in Osaka and would return to China by plane from Osaka. This shocked the people of the Department of Homeland Security!

If this group of people is really allowed to run away, this sensational massacre that caused a sensation across the country may not be broken for a lifetime.

At that time, the Japanese Metropolitan Police Department and the Homeland Security Department will be completely thrown into the face, and even be scolded by thousands of people.

Therefore, the Homeland Security Department immediately made a decision to directly take over the case from the Metropolitan Police Department, and then notify the Self-Defense Forces in Osaka to take over and prevent the plane from taking off at all costs.

The Japanese Self-Defense Force has tens of thousands of troops stationed in Osaka. Upon receiving instructions from the Homeland Security Bureau, they immediately dispatched the most powerful special forces to Osaka Airport.

Moreover, the Homeland Security Department even made an emergency plan to prepare a fighter squadron.

If the special forces fail to stop the private jet and allow it to take off, the Japanese Self-Defense Force’s f35 fighter jet will immediately take off, trying to force it to return to Osaka Airport and land before it leaves Japan’s airspace.

At this time, the special plane of the Department of Homeland Security just stopped, the person in charge immediately picked up the phone and asked: “How is the situation on the scene now? Is the other party’s plane under control?!”

On the phone, the voice of the operational commander came immediately: “Now the opponent’s aircraft is surrounded by our square-wheeled armored vehicles, and there is no possibility of breaking through, but the opponent has not yet been captured, we are already preparing for a storm!”

“Okay!” The head of the Department of Homeland Security gritted his teeth and said, “Give them one more minute. If they don’t surrender obediently, immediately carry out a live ammunition attack! This time we must kill these cruel desperadoes in one fell swoop and give it to all of Japan. The people will explain!”

Following his order, four boarding vehicles with boarding ladders slowly drove towards Su’s plane from both sides.

Four combat squads with live ammunition have assembled under the plane. Once the boarding car is aimed at the cabin door, they will quickly rush up, blow up the cabin door, and use flash bombs and tear gas to conduct the first round of attack.

Their firearms have also been inspected. The all-American assault rifles have very powerful firepower. Once the fire is exchanged, these Su family’s subordinates have no power to parry.

At this time, Su Ruoli, through the window, saw the boarding car approaching, she was already extremely nervous, but she still didn’t think about what to do.

Someone around me panicked and proposed: “Let’s open the hatch and surrender honestly. If they attack by force, the bullet will not be long-sighted!”

“Surrender?!” Someone immediately scolded angrily: “d*mn! I killed four of the Matsumoto family alone. Isn’t surrendering to death? He will definitely be sentenced to death by then!”

“The death penalty does not matter!” Another person blurted out: “The execution cycle of the death penalty in Japan is very long. Do you know the Shinrikyo who committed terrorist attacks at Tokyo subway stations before? Their leader Shoko Asahara used sand in 1995. Lin Duqi attacked the Tokyo subway and shocked the world, but he was not executed until 2018, and it has been delayed for more than 20 years! Even if we are sentenced to death, we can at least live in prison for more than ten or twenty years. It’s better than being shot to death right now, right?”

“Yes!” Someone stood up, clenched a fist and said, “With our strength, even if we go to prison, we can definitely become a hegemon in the prison. No one wants to bully us. Then we can live even in prison. Very comfortable, why don’t you think about it now?”

The conversation between these people immediately convinced most people.

If you can live, no one is willing to give up the hope of survival.

Even living in prison is much better than dying on the spot.

So everyone looked at Su Ruoli and blurted out: “Miss Ruoli, let’s surrender!”
lex
Advocate

Charismatic Charlie Wade 1856-1860

Post by lex »

Chapter 1856
“Yes! Surrender!”

“Leave the green hills, I’m not afraid that there will be no firewood!”

Zynn Su on the phone also gave a long sigh and said to Su Ruoli: “If Li, surrender, I will do everything possible to mediate with the Japanese side, and I will rescue you anyway…”

The string in Su Ruoli’s mind was finally loosened. Although he was still unwilling, he nodded and said, “Patriarch, I know… you take care, if you can’t Serving you is in control…”

Zynn Su was heartbroken, but he could only speak, “Trust me, I will definitely save you!”

“Well! If you believe it!”

Su Ruoli said angrily, then hung up the phone and said to the flight attendant: “Okay, open the hatch!”

The flight attendant nodded immediately and opened the four front and rear hatches one after another.

Afterwards, I heard people shouting outside: “Everyone put their hands on top of their heads and lined up to walk down the spiral staircase. Anyone who dares to play tricks will be killed on the spot!”

Su Ruoli sighed, stood up, and said to everyone with a sad expression: “It is also fate for everyone to work together, I hope you can take care of yourself!”

After speaking, she raised her hands above her head, and stepped out of the hatch first.

Outside the cabin, the helicopter kept roaring overhead, and the huge wind blew Su Ruoli’s long hair and clothes.

Countless guns were pointed at her below, and someone shouted: “Go down slowly, put your hands on your head and let us see!”

Su Ruoli could only do so.

The moment she stepped down the spiral staircase, she was also flustered for her unknown future.

Because she didn’t know what the end of waiting for herself was.

After all, he is the principal culprit. After being arrested, others will definitely confess their identity as the principal culprit.

If nothing else, the death penalty must be waiting for him. Unless Zynn Su can really save him, he will undoubtedly die.

When she stepped down the spiral staircase, several heavily armed self-defense team members rushed up and pressed her to the ground, then put her hands behind her back, and handcuffed them in handcuffs.

Immediately afterwards, the remaining fifty or so people stepped off the plane one after another, all of them were handcuffed back and squatting on the ground, the heads of the assault rifles against the back of the head.

Even the crew members were not spared, they were all caught by their accomplices.

Charlie stood in the cockpit of the plane behind, sneer in his heart as he watched the Su family get swept away.

These fifty-odd people are the claws and fangs of the Su family.

Now that they are all in the hands of the Japanese government, the Su family’s vitality is greatly injured.

Su Family, I, Charlie, will definitely let you pay the price for the Anti-Leaf Alliance back then!

Chapter 1857
After all the members of the Su family plane were under control, the Japanese Self-Defense Forces began to clear the ground and gradually restore order at the airport.

They first drove over three buses with steel protective nets welded to their windows, so that everyone including Su Ruoli, under the watch of the self-defense team, boarded one by one.

In order to prevent these people from escaping as much as possible, the Japanese Self-Defense Forces put two sets of handcuffs on everyone, besides, they also handcuffed them.

Not only that, they also scattered these people and guarded them one-on-one.

The seat division on the bus has two seats on each side.

Therefore, every Su family in handcuffs and handcuffs was arranged to sit by the window, and then a self-defense team with live ammunition sat next to them to prevent them from having any chance to escape.

In addition, ten self-defense personnel armed with live ammunition were arranged in the corridor of the bus to guard all suspects in the vehicle. If there is any change, they will be shot and killed immediately.

Su Ruoli was leaning against the window with his face like ashes, looking out the window through the steel protective net.

The airport at this time was brightly lit.

For Su Ruoli, he should have taken off by plane and headed back home, but he never dreamed that he would become a prisoner.

She still couldn’t figure out which link went wrong.

But she knew that she could not escape this time!

After a while, all of the Su family’s men were escorted into the bus by the self-defense team.

As a result, the three buses started slowly under the escort of ten wheeled armored vehicles, ready to leave the airport.

In order to ensure that there are no accidents to the greatest extent, the Japanese Homeland Security Department plans to relocate all the more than 50 people from the Su family to the Japanese Self-Defense Forces station in Osaka.

There are tens of thousands of soldiers guarding them, and no one can rescue them from there.

When the bus drove away from the scene, it happened to pass by the plane that Charlie was on behind.

The Gulfstream plane Charlie took was a small plane with about ten seats, and the fuselage was not too high.

And Su Ruoli was sitting in the bus, further shortening the height difference between the two.

When passing by this Gulfstream plane, Su Ruoli looked at the plane’s cockpit, just like looking at the cab of an off-road vehicle from an ordinary car.

Leaning against the window of the car, she was so desperate, she suddenly caught a glimpse of a man who was somewhat familiar standing in the cockpit of a Gulfstream plane passing by.

She glanced at it, angrily almost exploded on the spot!

Because she recognized that on that plane, the man who was looking at her playfully was the man who sat next to her when he came to Osaka from Tokyo!

“Why is he also on a private jet?”

“And, it’s still behind our plane?”

“Why does the look in his eyes seem to play with me?!”

“And, why would he pretend to be a squinting ordinary person on the plane?!”

Countless questions suddenly gathered in Su Ruoli’s brain.

She suddenly realized that the person who leaked her whereabouts was most likely the Chinese who flew to Osaka with her!

Su Ruo couldn’t help asking herself: “Who is he?!”

Charlie was not afraid of being seen through by Su Ruoli at this time, he kept looking at Su Ruoli in the bus with a mocking look.

Chapter 1858
Seeing the other party getting closer and closer to him, Charlie had a frivolous smile on his mouth, looked at Su Ruoli, waved at her, and shouted: “Hi, beauty!”

Su Ruoli looked at him with cannibal eyes.

Although Charlie couldn’t hear what Charlie said, she could still easily recognize the mouth shape of the three words Hi Beauty.

From Charlie’s playful and ridiculous expressions, Su Ruoli realized that he was planted in the hands of this man.

She stared at Charlie fiercely with resentful eyes, and her teeth were almost crushed by her!

At the moment when the car and the plane interacted and the distance between the two was the shortest, Charlie made a decapitating gesture on his neck with his right hand.

This gesture made Su Ruoli immediately furious!

Suddenly she jumped up from her seat and shouted hoarsely: “Bad son! I will kill you myself!”

Charlie’s hearing is much more sensitive than ordinary people, so he heard the woman’s angry shout clearly.

Immediately, he smiled at Su Ruoli, and said with a smile: “I’m waiting for you!”

Su Ruoli recognized this mouth shape clearly, and was even more sure that Charlie was the culprit who harmed himself and more than fifty subordinates.

At this moment, she couldn’t wait to eat Charlie alive!

However, the reality does not give her any chance of revenge at all.

The convoy had already begun to accelerate at this time, and soon passed by Charlie, and after leaving the airport, it drove towards the Self-Defense Force station.

At the same time, the airport staff had drove the plane towing the plane away, and at the same time the tower began to direct the airport to resume normal operations.

The captain beside Charlie said: “The tower has approved us to go to the runway and take off!”

“Okay!” Charlie smiled slightly, and said with satisfaction: “I have been out for so many days, it’s time to go back!”

The plane quickly taxied to the end of the runway, then continued to accelerate on the runway, and finally took off and left Japan.

……

Although Charlie left Japan, Japan was already boiling!

All TV stations across the country are broadcasting major news urgently at this time. During the news, the host excitedly introduced to the audience that the Tokyo Matsumoto family killing case that shocked the whole country, 57 suspects have been arrested!

The news also specifically broadcast real shots of the capture scene.

The shocking scene of multiple armed helicopters, wheeled armored vehicles, and self-defense team members encircling the entire aircraft is indeed jaw-dropping.

Soon, the news spread throughout Japan.

Zynn Su was in a hot spring hotel in Aomori Prefecture at this time. After reading this news, he angrily smashed everything that could be smashed in the hotel room, including the TV hanging on the wall!

This time, the Su family not only suffered heavy losses, but also disgraced!

really!

The old Su Chengfeng, who was in Eastcliff, had received the news for the first time.

He called and blurted out and asked: “What’s the matter?! What’s the matter?! More than 50 people were killed by the Japanese Self-Defense Forces?! How did you lead the team?! If you didn’t completely hand it over to you, you caused me such a disaster. You are trying to piss me off!”

Su Shou Daoqiang suppressed the anger in his heart, and said in pain, “Dad! I don’t know what is going on, I don’t know how to leak the wind, but you should know that I don’t want to see this scene more than you. occur!”

As he said, he firmly grasped his hair with one hand, gritted his teeth and said word by word: “Although Ruo Li’s identity is shameful, she is my flesh and blood after all, and now even her has been arrested. It is very likely that I will be sentenced to death by the Japanese government. Do you understand what I feel when I am a father?”

Chapter 1859
Su Ruoli is only 21 years old this year.

Her actual age is one year younger than Su Zhiyu.

However, from her birth until the age of eighteen, Zynn Su didn’t know her existence.

Su Ruoli’s biological mother, whose real name is He Yingxiu, is the eldest daughter of the He family of China’s four major martial arts families and one of Zynn Su’s personal bodyguards.

He Yingxiu was not only beautiful, but also very capable. He was almost the leader of the Su family bodyguards at the time.

She was three years older than Zynn Su. When Zynn Su was fifteen years old, he went abroad to study. For his safety, Su Chengfeng asked the He family to come over and became Zynn Su’s personal bodyguard.

That year, He Yingxiu was eighteen years old and had just grown up.

Since that year, she has been with Zynn Su.

Accompany him to study, accompany him to study, accompany him to hone his family business, and accompany him to travel around the world.

Even when Zynn Su frantically pursued his current wife Du Haiqing, He Yingxiu had been secretly guarding.

He Yingxiu joined the world to protect Zynn Su when he was ignorant, and had been guarding him for more than ten years. He had no understanding of other men at all, so it was natural for him to have a secret love for Zynn Su, who he was most familiar with.

He Yingxiu has always kept this love in his heart because of the differences in their identities, ages, and family background.

Until Zynn Su married Du Haiqing, He Yingxiu, who was nearly 30 years old, still didn’t reveal what she thought of him.

In the second year of Su Zhiyu’s birth, Zynn Su was 30 and He Yingxiu was 33. Zynn Su encountered a plot overseas. He Yingxiu tried his best to save him at the risk of his life, but He Yingxiu himself was lost because of this. Cut an arm.

He Yingxiu, who became a disabled person, had a sharp decline in combat capability, so Zynn Su had to let her retire and return to He’s home early.

When He Yingxiu was leaving, Zynn Su was also persevering.

After all, for the 30-year-old at the time, He Yingxiu had been with him almost every step of his life.

Therefore, he asked He Yingxiu if there was anything he could do for her.

He Yingxiu hesitated again and again, expressing the feelings he had buried in his heart for many years.

Zynn Su, who is usually hard-hearted, was also moved by He Yingxiu’s confession.

That night, he had an excuse to go out and spent the night out with He Yingxiu.

After that night, He Yingxiu left Zynn Su and returned to his hometown in Northeast China.

After more than nine months, Su Ruoli fell to the ground.

Su Ruoli did not have the surname Su at first, but followed his mother’s surname.

The so-called Ruo Li means Ruo Zhi Ruo Li.

It also represents He Yingxiu’s special feeling for Zynn Su in his heart.

He Ruoli has been held in the palm of the hand by the He family since she was a child. She has never been to school. From the age of two to eighteen, she has been practicing ancient martial arts.

Therefore, at the age of eighteen, she has surpassed her mother at the age of eighteen and became the strongest young man in the He family.

After becoming an adult at the age of eighteen, He Yingxiu told her her life experience.

In He Yingxiu’s description, Zynn Su is a good father who values ​​love and justice. The reason why he never cared about He Ruoli is because he never knew her existence.

Therefore, He Yingxiu gave He Ruoli two choices.

Stay and continue to practice martial arts in He’s family;

Or leave home to work for her biological father.

Chapter 1860
He Ruoli considered the latter for a long time and chose the latter.

Because she can faintly realize that this is the path her mother hopes to choose.

So, He Yingxiu changed her name to Su Ruoli, and then she was recommended to Zynn Su.

Zynn Su didn’t know Su Ruoli’s life experience at the beginning, but felt that this girl was extraordinary in strength, a manufacturable, and very much like He Yingxiu back then.

Su Ruoli also obeyed his mother’s instructions, and didn’t want Zynn Su to know this, but the old and cunning Su Chengfeng saw some clues from Su Ruoli.

He always felt that the look in Zynn Su’s eyes was something wrong with this young girl.

This kind of wrong made him vigilant.

He was afraid that Su Ruoli was an undercover agent sent by his opponent, so he asked people to thoroughly investigate Su Ruoli’s identity.

Going up the source step by step, he finally found He Yingxiu’s body.

After learning that Su Ruoli might be Zynn Su’s daughter, the father ordered someone to collect the hair of the two and quietly compare the DNA.

After getting the definite result, he told Zynn Su all this.

Zynn Su’s first reaction was shock, and his second reaction was moved.

He is really why Yingxiu is moved by his feelings.

After that night that year, she not only gave birth to her own daughter, but also cultivated her into a talent, and quietly sent her back to her to protect her safety.

However, he was also worried about Su Ruoli’s identity.

After all, Su Ruoli is the illegitimate daughter of his derailed marriage.

If you let your wife, children, and others know Su Ruoli’s identity, then your image in their minds will be greatly reduced.

Moreover, with the wife’s character, she will definitely choose to divorce herself without hesitation.

Even with this mistake, nearly two decades have passed.

After the Old Master discussed with him, the two thought of a solution, pretending not to know.

Since Su Ruoli didn’t want to disclose his identity and recognize him as the father, he didn’t need to take the initiative to recognize this daughter.

Everyone keeps secrets in their hearts, and everything in life will not be affected by this.

In the past few years, Zynn Su took special care of Su Ruoli and even trained her as a leader of the Su family master team.

He felt that even if he couldn’t show Su Ruoli’s fatherly love, he must arrange Su Ruoli’s future properly so that she could realize her own life value in Su’s house, and let her become a master in the future, and worry about food and clothing.

But he never expected that a trip to Japan would ruin all of Su Ruoli’s future, even his life.

So, how can he not suffer at this moment!

Su Chengfeng could understand his mood at this time. He was silent for a while, and sighed after a long while, saying: “The current situation is very unfavorable for the Su family. We have lost so many people at once. This matter will spread before dawn. All over the country, now we are like tigers with broken teeth. I am worried that the Wade family will be the first one to be unable to hold back! So you can’t get too distracted by this matter, it’s best to go back to China right away and discuss it together. Now, what should I do next!”

Zynn Su choked and said, “Dad, I have a request, and I hope you can agree to it!”

Su Chengfeng hummed, “Say it, I’ll listen to it!”

Zynn Suhong stared at him and said, “At all costs, we must rescue Ruo Li!”

Su Chengfeng said with emotion: “Shou Dao, this matter is really too ruthless! It is tantamount to slap the Japanese government in the face of the whole world. They will definitely deal with this kind of thing severely. If you are rescued, the cost may be too high for you to imagine!”

Zynn Su said seriously: “Ruoli’s implementation is what I meant, so I am at my fault in this matter!”

He said, “The Japanese government just wanted to catch the murderer and bring it to justice, and give the people an account. They arrested more than fifty of us, and one of the fifty-something was released. The core purpose has no effect, is it always okay to sell face?
lex
Advocate

Charismatic Charlie Wade 1861-1865

Post by lex »

Chapter 1861
“Selling face?”

When Su Chengfeng heard this, he said with some emotion: “In this world, everything can be clearly priced. People say that the enemy of killing his father is greater than the sky. Then you give him 100 million, ten 100 million or even 10 billion, 100 billion, there is always a price that can move him.”

After that, he changed his words: “But! The key is how much money it costs to buy this face? If it really costs 10 billion, or even 100 billion, do you want to buy it too?”

Zynn Su fell silent all at once.

He really wanted to save Ruoli.

Yu Qing, she is her own flesh and blood. Tiger poison still doesn’t eat her, how can she watch her die?

Yu Li, she is the top master of the Su family, and she is still young, if she can be rescued, then she can make a great contribution to the Su family in the future.

However, no matter whether it is sentiment or reason, the cost must always be weighed before calculating the plan to be implemented.

If it is really necessary to pay a price of tens of billions or hundreds of billions, the Su family may not agree to it.

After all, apart from him and the Old Master, no one in the Su family knew that Su Ruoli was his daughter, and they thought it was a subordinate of the Su family.

It’s fair to spend tens of millions for a subordinate. A top expert like Su Ruoli spends a few hundred million, and he just bites his teeth and accepts it.

But if you really want to spend more money, this matter will be clearly out of balance in the eyes of outsiders. At that time, even if you barely accept it, you will definitely wonder if there is any hidden truth in it.

Seeing that he fell silent, Su Chengfeng said with comfort: “Shou Dao, if Li is the flesh and blood of the Su family, your daughter, and my granddaughter, I certainly hope that she will be safe, but when doing business, we must weigh the pros and cons in everything. Disadvantages, or advantages equal disadvantages, can be done, but if the disadvantages outweigh the advantages, don’t force it.”

Zynn Su asked in anguish: “Dad, tell me, how much cost and price the Su family is willing to bear for Ruoli? We also paid a great price to rescue Zhifei and Zhiyu this time… .”

Su Chengfeng thought for a while, and said: “If Li is a concubine after all, her identity is shameful, so I can’t equate her with Zhiyu. Let’s do it, within one billion, so that the accounting can be hidden. High, it’s troublesome for other people or your wife to ask.”

Zynn Su hesitated for a moment and said, “Well, I will try it first, and I will fly to Osaka after a while to see if I can find the key person to mediate.”

Su Chengfeng said: “Don’t go. The Japanese government has long known that you are behind the scenes, but they don’t want to get into trouble with Su’s family for the time being, so they won’t go further after arresting those who did it. But if you still don’t understand a little bit and leave Japan as soon as possible, in case there are changes in this matter, if someone among our people confessed you, I’m afraid the Japanese government will change your mind and take you!”

Zynn Su thought for a while, and felt that Dad’s words made sense.

In this situation, the Japanese government has more or less sold the Su family for a little bit of face. As long as the murderer is brought to justice, they can not hold the Su family accountable.

But if you don’t keep a low profile at this time, and instead go to Osaka and try every means to mediate and save people, then you might be a bit shameless in the eyes of the Japanese government.

When the time comes, the Japanese government’s lack of security will turn its faces.

Thinking of this, he sighed and said, “I know Dad. I will fly back from Aomori early tomorrow morning.”

Chapter 1862
“Yeah.” Su Chengfeng said: “You have to adjust yourself, don’t put all your thoughts on Ruoli. Now the Su family’s trouble is even greater. After returning, we will have a meeting to discuss the feasible solutions at this stage. The plan, if we don’t quickly fill up the lost power, some families will be ready to move!”

“Ok, I see!”

……

At this moment.

Eastcliff, Wade family.

The major news of the Su family in Japan has instantly detonated the entire Yenching public opinion.

All the families were shocked by this news, because no one expected that the Su family, as the top family in China, would suffer such a big loss and encounter such a big failure in Japan.

However, this news is a huge bad news for the Su family, but for other families, it is a good news that cannot be better!

The strength of the Su Family in Eastcliff is indeed too strong. Except for the Wade Family’s barely able to fight him, the gap between the other families and him can be described as heaven and earth.

Now the strength of the Su family has been severely damaged. For other families, the gap with the Su family has naturally narrowed, so everyone is naturally happy to watch the Su family’s jokes.

Among them, the Wade Family was naturally the most excited one, not one of them.

Wade Zhongquan was pacing back and forth in the living room of the villa with excitement, saying, “The masters of the Su family have always been a problem to my heart, especially that Su Ruoli, young and strong, scary, and capable of doing things. It is very strong, and the execution is outrageous. It has always been a thorn in my eye and a thorn in my flesh. I didn’t expect that this time the full fold will be in Japan! It is great!”

“Yeah!” Cynthia Wade on the side was also full of excitement: “The Su family is really losing money this time. The top masters have been swept up by Japan. For a long time in the future, they will all have their tails in their hands!”

Wade Zhongquan nodded and asked him, “How is Willsonfeng talking with Ito Yuhiko?”

Cynthia Wade shrugged: “Willson Feng met Ito Yuhiko at the hospital, but Ito Yuhiko doesn’t seem to be interested in continuing this business at this stage, so I don’t seem to be too caring.”

Wade Zhongquan said: “It is also understandable. After all, even ordinary people may not accept this kind of thing after losing his legs. What’s more, Ito Yuhiko, Japan’s top rich man, is understandable for a period of depression.”

Cynthia Wade asked again: “Then should I let Willsonfeng come back, or let him stay in Tokyo to see?”

Wade Zhongquan thought for a while and said, “Let’s stay in Tokyo first, and then visit Ito Takehiko in two days. Maybe his attitude will loosen. Now there are still a few days before the Chinese New Year. Let Willsonfeng stay in Tokyo until the twelfth lunar month. Nine come back again.”

“Okay.” Cynthia Wade nodded and said, “Cynthia will go to Aurous Hill tomorrow morning. It would be great if Issac’er was willing to come back for the New Year!”

Cynthia Wade chuckled and said casually: “It is good if Issac’er is willing to come back. If not, we can’t force it…”

Wade Zhongquan said very seriously: “The Wade family itself is not considered prosperous. If Issac’er is willing to come back, it will not only give the Wade family a boost, but also lock us in a marriage partner in advance. I dare not say that he can do it. The Su Zhiyu from the Su family, but at least the Gu Qiuyi from the Gu family is within easy reach. Marriage with the Gu family is not bad. At least the two can be combined to suppress the Su family!”

Chapter 1863
Charlie’s plane landed safely at Aurous Hill Airport at around ten o’clock that night.

In order to give Claire a surprise, Charlie didn’t tell her to come back tonight.

Issac Craven had already arranged the convoy to pick up the plane, so when everyone got off the plane, they shared several cars and went home.

Hong Wu and Wei Liang left separately, and Issac Craven took the initiative to drive Charlie back to Thompsonchen Yipin, but Charlie naturally did not refuse.

After getting in the car, Issac Craven smiled and said to Charlie as he drove, “Mr., this time we made the Su family so miserable. If the Su family knows about it, I’m afraid it will be desperate with us…”

“It doesn’t matter.” Charlie said with a smile: “The Su family is now hard to protect itself. It has lost so many people. I am afraid that it will not be able to recover in a few years. It must be overwhelming in recent years.

“This is…” Issac Craven sighed: “Su Ruoli, who was so distracted by the people of Eastcliff, was also brought in by you. The Su family really suffered a heavy loss this time.”

“Su Ruoli?” Charlie frowned and asked, “Who is Su Ruoli?”

Issac Craven said: “This is the woman you greeted her on the plane. She is Su Ruoli, one of the strongest players in the Su family.”

“Oh?” Charlie asked curiously: “Is she the heir of the Su family?”

“No.” Issac Craven said: “It just happened to be Su. She joined the Su family at the age of 18 and it has only been three years now. However, in the past three years, there has been a lot of noise, and the strength is really intolerable. Look down.”

Charlie nodded lightly and smiled: “Unfortunately, I don’t have a chance to discuss with her.”

Issac Craven laughed and said, “Mr., she is also a master among ordinary people. How can she be compared with you? If you just say a word of thunder, I think Su Ruoli will turn to ashes!”

Charlie said indifferently: “Thunderstorm this kind of thing can’t be used too often, I have the opportunity in the future, I still hope to learn from real martial arts masters.”

Issac Craven said: “The national martial arts masters are basically in Yenching. Some of them serve the Ya Nei and some serve the top families.”

Charlie smiled slightly: “If you have the opportunity, you can go to Eastcliff again.”

While talking, Issac Craven’s cell phone rang suddenly.

He kept his cell phone on the cell phone holder in the car. He looked down and exclaimed: “Mr., it is your aunt who is calling…”

“My aunt?” Charlie frowned, and the image of a young woman appeared in his mind.

He had an impression of his aunt. Aunt Cynthia Wade was two years younger than his father. He was not close to his father before, and naturally he was not so close to a family of three.

In his memory, his aunt was a relatively snobby woman, because he felt that the uncle was the eldest son, so the aunt had been close to him since he was a child.

Moreover, because the uncle and dad were a little uncomfortable, the aunt stood in the uncle’s camp. Before, she always tried every means to help the uncle run against her dad. This was what bored Charlie.

Issac Craven was also a little puzzled at this time, saying: “I have no contact with your aunt. I don’t know why she called me suddenly, so I will answer it first.”

“Good.” Charlie exhorted: “Don’t disclose any information about me.”

“Good master!”

Issac Craven said, reaching out and pressing the answer button.

As soon as the phone call, he respectfully said: “Hello, Miss!”

Issac Craven was a subordinate of the Wade family, and the subordinates called the main family. Except for the Old Master, Cynthia Wade, Wade Changying and Cynthia Wade were all young masters and young ladies.

Chapter 1864
As for Charlie’s generation, they are generally called Young Mr. and Young Miss.

On the phone, Cynthia Wade spoke with a high-pitched tone, “Willson Issac, are you in Aurous Hill recently?”

Issac Craven hurriedly said respectfully: “Miss back, I’m in Aurous Hill.”

Cynthia Wade gave a hum, and said, “Tomorrow, vacate the presidential suite of Aurous Hill Shangri-La Hotel, and arrange for a convoy to pick you up at the airport. I will fly there in the morning.”

Cynthia Wade usually travels by private jet, so there is no specific departure time at all.

Get up early and go a little earlier; get up late and go a little later.

After listening, Issac Craven asked in surprise: “Miss, you are coming to Aurous Hill?! I don’t know what else needs to be prepared next?”

Cynthia Wade asked, “What has Charlie been up to lately?”

“Mr. Issac…” Issac Craven glanced at Charlie, who was expressionless in the back seat, through the rearview mirror of the car, and said: “Mr. Issac is not busy, he should be at home with his wife. Right.”

Cynthia Wade said in a somewhat contemptuous tone: “The dignified young master of the Wade family, it’s fine to join a low-class family in a third-rate city. Give him an emgrand group. If he doesn’t manage it well, he only knows how to stay home with his wife and do housework every day. System!”

Issac Craven was embarrassed and didn’t know how to answer the conversation for a while. After thinking for a while, he asked, “Miss, are you here this time to see Mr. Issac?”

“Right.” Cynthia Wade said, “Tomorrow night, let Charlie come to Shangri-La to see me, so I will invite him to dinner.”

Issac Craven hurriedly said, “Oh, well, I’ll talk to Mr. Issac later.”

“Yeah.” Cynthia Wade said: “By the way, I am a person who recognizes a bed when sleeping. What brand of bed does Master Wade bedroom of your presidential suite use?”

Issac Craven thought for a while and said: “It seems to be the black label series of Simmons in the United States, all imported with original packaging.”

Cynthia Wade blurted out: “Replace it! Change to a bed from Swedish Heisteng, and ask for their high-end series.”

Heisteng’s bedding can be said to be the most expensive bed in the world. Any entry-level mattress costs hundreds of thousands, and a high-end series mattress costs millions.

If you add the bed frame, at least two million.

Even a five-star hotel would not use such an expensive bed.

But now that Cynthia Wade has spoken, Issac Craven can only agree and say: “Miss, Aurous Hill should not have a Heisteng store. In this way, I will arrange someone to buy it at Zhonghai tomorrow morning, and then drive it back to you to replace it.”

“Yeah.” Cynthia Wade’s voice sounded satisfactory, and continued: “Yes, there are quilts. I want to cover the quilt made of Icelandic goose down. You bought it for me.”

Iceland goose down is the world’s top and most precious and rarest top down. It uses soft down on the breast and underarms of the Iceland goose duck. It is very precious and is made into a quilt, which costs at least one million. .

In other words, if Cynthia Wade came to stay one night, just preparing the bed and quilt would cost at least three million Dollar.

Issac Craven did not dare to have any doubts, and immediately said: “Good eldest lady, I will do everything tomorrow.”

Cynthia Wade hummed: “Okay, so be it, hang up.”

After speaking, he directly hung up the phone.

Charlie frowned at this moment and asked: “My aunt, suddenly coming to see me, what kind of medicine is sold in the gourd?”

Chapter 1865
Hearing Charlie’s question, Issac Craven was also puzzled: “Mr., to be honest, I don’t know your aunt. In my capacity, it’s actually difficult to have direct contact with the Wade family’s direct members. Steward Thompson will have more daily contact with them. Why don’t you call and ask him?”

Charlie waved his hand and said indifferently: “Forget it, it doesn’t make sense to call and ask. Soldiers will stop you and the water will cover you. Let’s see what she wants to do first.”

Issac Craven asked again: “Then will you go to dinner with your aunt tomorrow?”

Charlie nodded: “Go, if you set a time, tell me directly when the time comes, and you won’t use it to pick me up, I will go by myself.”

“Ok!”

Charlie thought of her aunt’s previous appearance. In her mind, she was a relatively mean and mean woman. When she was five years old, she married a young master from a quasi-first-line family in Eastcliff, and later gave birth to a son. , I don’t know.

So Charlie asked Issac Craven: “Old Issac, what is the status of my aunt at Wade’s house now? It stands to reason that she is married, so she should not be able to intervene in her family’s affairs anymore?

Issac Craven replied truthfully: “Mr., your aunt has separated from her lover a long time ago, and since the separation, she moved back to the Wade family.”

Charlie frowned and asked, “I’m separated? What’s the matter?”

Issac Craven chuckled and said, “In fact, we shouldn’t say such things, but since you asked, Mr., I will tell you…”

Immediately, Issac Craven gave a slight pause and explained: “When your aunt married to the Sun family, although the Sun family was not as good as the Wade family, it is still a quasi-first-line family in the entire Eastcliff family. The overall strength is also very good. However. Six or seven years ago, the Sun family bet on the steel industry and invested a lot of money to build a steel group. It coincided with the continuous collapse of the steel industry, so the Sun family also lost a lot of money, and the family industry lost at least half. .”

Speaking of this, Issac Craven smiled helplessly: “Since the sun’s family is gone, your aunt has always wanted to get a divorce, but Master Wade felt that the divorce was detrimental, so he didn’t let her leave. Fortunately, your aunt moved from the sun’s family. Come out, go back to the Wade family, and then start working in the Wade family again.”

Charlie nodded lightly and hummed: “It seems that my aunt is not a fuel-efficient lamp.”

Issac Craven smiled and said: “Your aunt’s temper is really bad, and she is also famous in Eastcliff, so when you meet with him tomorrow, if there is something wrong, don’t be too impulsive.”

“Okay, I see.” Charlie smiled faintly and said: “In fact, you can guess without thinking, she probably wants me to return to Wade’s house.”

“Yes.” Issac Craven agreed and said: “I think so, but Steward Thompson said that Master Wade really wants you to go back. Considering that you may be more resistant at first, so I didn’t make this matter clear.”

Charlie smiled and said, “This time the Su family’s accident, the Wade family should be very happy, right?”

Issac Craven also smiled and said, “You really did a great favor to the Wade family. The Su family has not suffered such a big loss in many years. Mr. should be very happy.”

Charlie put away his smile, sighed, and his eyes became more determined and said: “These two families, whichever one is the only one, is cheaper than the other. One day, if you can step on them together, it will be considered a real success! “

……

When Issac Craven drove to the door of Tomson Yipin, it was already eleven o’clock at night.

Charlie carried the suitcase, walked into Tomson Yipin alone, came to the door of his villa, swiped his card directly into the yard.

The room was brightly lit. Charlie opened the door directly with fingerprints before his wife and father-in-law were asleep.

At this time, Claire, Jacob and Elaine’s family of three are sitting in front of the living room, watching TV intently.
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 1866-1870

Post by jay »

Chapter 1866
Claire heard the door ring, turned his head and found that Charlie turned out to be back. He ran over to him in surprise, and exclaimed in excitement: “Husband, why are you back today? Yesterday’s video was not. Say it might have to wait two days?”

Charlie smiled and said, “Didn’t that want to surprise you!”

After speaking, Claire ran up to him and plunged into his arms.

In the past few days that Charlie went to Japan, Claire missed him every night.

Before that, she rarely felt this way.

Charlie missed him when he went to Eastcliff, but he didn’t think so much.

Therefore, when she saw Charlie suddenly come back, she ignored her all-time reservedness and hugged him directly.

Charlie didn’t expect that his wife would hug herself directly in front of the old wife and mother-in-law, and for a while, she was a little delighted and embarrassed.

So, he said to Claire: “Wife, if you want to hug, you have to wait until you return to the house. After all, your parents are still watching.”

Claire also recovered and blushed all of a sudden.

She was a little shy and fearful and said: “We just watched TV. It turned out that there was a massacre that killed more than 30 people in Japan a few days ago. It was really scary!”

Charlie asked in surprise: “Has it been reported in China?”

“Yeah!” Claire nodded and said seriously: “Several TV stations are broadcasting, and it seems that they are still sending out troops to arrest suspects at the airport. The suspects alone arrested three buses. The law and order in Japan is also terrible. Now, I knew it was so messy over there, and I couldn’t let you go if I said anything!”

Charlie smiled and said, “I don’t know how messy there is, but it should be an accident.”

Elaine had already ran over happily at this time and said excitedly: “Oh my dear son-in-law, you are finally back! You don’t know how much your mom missed you when you went to Japan these days!”

Jacob immediately dismantled the platform from the side and hummed: “You don’t miss Charlie, you are thinking about what they brought you!”

Elaine immediately glared at Jacob and cursed: “Jacob, you don’t bullsh*t! The Lady Willson said it from the bottom of my heart. Even if my good son-in-law doesn’t bring me anything, I miss him!”

Elaine finished cursing in this voice, immediately turned to look at Charlie, and asked with a smile: “Good son-in-law, have you come back this time, have you brought a gift for mom?”

Charlie nodded: “Take it, take it all.”

With that, he took out the gift he bought.

He first took out the ring that was given to Claire, handed it to his wife’s hand, and said, “My wife, this is for you. Open it!”

Claire asked in surprise, “What is it?”

Charlie smiled and said, “You’ll know by unpacking and taking a look.”

Elaine also hurriedly urged: “Claire, you quickly open it, and let Mom open her eyes to see what gift the good son-in-law has prepared for you!”

Chapter 1867
Seeing that Elaine was already full of eagerness, Charlie put the suitcase on the ground and was about to open it.

Elaine, who was on the side, could no longer hold it back, squatted down and said flatteringly: “Oh, my son-in-law, how can this kind of thing be bothering you? Mom will help you get it!”

Charlie smiled helplessly and did not object.

Elaine opened the box and saw a huge boss bag on the top. He couldn’t help but said, “Hey, this boss should be men’s clothing, right?”

Charlie nodded and said, “This is the suit I picked for my dad. He is not the standing director of the Painting and Calligraphy Association now. He always has social activities and so on. He is also a leader, and he is a little dignified to go out!”

Jacob was excited on the side: “Oh, Charlie, you are really a good son-in-law of Dad! Dad has always wanted to buy a suit that can be worn out to drink tea, but he has been reluctant to start, but I did not expect you to do it for Dad! Dad! Thank you so much!”

Elaine curled his lips, took out the suit bag and threw it at Jacob’s feet in disdain, and said contemptuously: “You old thing is also worthy of such a good suit? Don’t look at your old face, are you worthy?”

Jacob angrily said, “Why am I not worthy? I am in my early 50s and I haven’t gotten blessed yet. Unlike you, my body is out of shape!”

“What are you talking about?!” Elaine suddenly exploded, and blurted out: “You dare to say that my Lady Willson is out of shape?! Isn’t she tired of life and crooked?”

Jacob hurriedly shrank his neck and said angrily, “I was just kidding…”

Elaine glared at him fiercely, and then said to Charlie: “Good son-in-law, what boss suit do you buy for him? Just his old thing, wearing a fake is worthy of him. I saw you last time. The fake Rolex I found for him is not bad, and it’s good enough to match his bad Old Master!”

Charlie smiled and said, “Mom, Dad’s suit doesn’t have much money. It’s a discount. The gift I bought for you is much more expensive than this.”

When Elaine heard this, she immediately smiled and said happily: “Really? Ouch! My good son-in-law loves me! What gift did you buy for mom, show it to mom!”

Charlie took out the two Tiffany boxes, and handed the larger one to Elaine.

“Mom, this is for you.”

Elaine looked at the Tiffany logo on the package and immediately danced with excitement: “Oh! Tiffany! This…this is a big international brand!”

Having said that, she immediately opened the package and couldn’t wait.

After that, she opened the exquisite Tiffany jewelry box again, and when she glanced at it, she found a golden bracelet full of diamonds lying inside, and she was suddenly surprised!

“d*mn! I know this bracelet! It sells for hundreds of thousands in China! It’s certainly not cheap to buy in Japan?”

Charlie smiled and said: “Mom likes it, it doesn’t matter if you have more money or less.”

Elaine smiled: “Why don’t I say that my son-in-law is the best!”

After finishing speaking, hurry up and put the bracelet on your hand, and watch carefully from all angles under the light. While observing, he exclaimed: “This Tiffany thing is done well! The workmanship is fine, and there is no fault at all! Wear! It’s so good with my temperament in my hands.”

Although Jacob secretly curled his lips on the side, he did not dare to say anything ironic.

At this time, Charlie took out another smaller gift box from the box and handed it to his wife Claire.

Chapter 1868
“My wife, this is for you, open it and see if you like it!”

Claire was surprised and said: “Bought it for me too? Husband, it is not easy for you to make money. You usually don’t see you spend money for yourself, and you always buy things for me when you go out…”

Elaine hurriedly said: “Silly girl, Charlie is an absolute model of a good man who loves you, loves you, and spoils you! Look at your dad, this old stingy man. When did you give me any valuable things? ?”

Jacob said angrily: “You used to control the financial power of the family. I don’t even have pocket money. What can I give you something?”

Elaine sipped: “I’m pooh! Even if my husband has no money, he will do everything possible to give things to his wife. How about you? You will make excuses for having no money. Haven’t you hidden private money yourself for so many years? “

Jacob picked up the suit Charlie gave him and hummed: “I won’t tell you about these useless ones. I will go back to my room and try the suit my good son-in-law bought me! It will happen that the Calligraphy and Painting Association will have activities tomorrow. I will wear this new suit then?!”

Claire had already carefully unpacked the gift box.

When she saw a brilliant diamond ring lying in the jewelry box, she was shocked and covered her mouth!

Elaine’s eyes widened several times and exclaimed: “My mother! Such a big diamond?! Why should there be a three carat?!”

Charlie smiled and said: “Then you really know the goods, the main diamond on this ring is 3.2 carats!”

“Oh!!!”

Elaine felt his scalp numb, and exclaimed: “So big?! This is not a million dollars?!”

Charlie smiled and said, “Renminbi is only eight hundred thousand Dollar!”

“It’s only eight hundred thousand?!” Elaine touched his chest, and said with emotion: “My dear! My son-in-law is really good at it! Eight hundred thousand diamond ring, only eight hundred thousand, really. Great wealth! Great! Great!”

Claire beside him couldn’t help being shocked, and said, “Charlie, you are busy running around every day, and it is not easy to make money. Why buy me such expensive things… The ring is so expensive, I can’t wear it out, isn’t it a waste of money…”

Charlie said seriously: “My wife, we have been married for so long and haven’t bought you a ring. Just treat this ring as my belated wedding ring for you!”

Claire’s eyes were moved with tears.

She looked at Charlie and choked: “If you really want to buy a wedding ring, then you can buy one for 20,000 or 30,000. Don’t buy such an expensive one…”

As she said, she wiped her tears and continued: “And look at you…every time you just buy things for me and parents, but never buy things for yourself, how can I live in my heart? Go willingly…”

Charlie smiled slightly, took out the ring, and took his wife’s right hand, and said seriously: “Claire, it is my blessing to marry you. Thank you for your persistence for so many years. This ring is what I do Husband owes you what you owe, now I will make up for you, you must accept it!”

“Yeah!” Elaine also helped to echo: “Daughter, look at how good Charlie is and take you so much! You must have a good time with Charlie. The most important thing is to have a baby quickly. !”

Claire was still moved by Charlie’s affectionate confession, but when he heard this, he blushed immediately.

At this time, Charlie carefully put the ring on her right ring finger and said with a smile: “Wife, company is the most affectionate confession, thank you for being with me all these years!”

Chapter 1869
At this time, Claire was already moved to tears.

Looking back on the years of marrying Charlie, she was also filled with emotion deep in her heart.

Back then, grandpa insisted on letting himself marry Charlie, he didn’t understand, and the whole family strongly opposed it, but grandpa still used his majesty to make himself compromise.

However, forced marriage made her misunderstand marriage from the beginning.

After marrying Charlie, the marriage she thought was to follow her grandfather’s request and be Charlie’s wife. The two would live together like that. It doesn’t matter whether it is suitable or not, it doesn’t matter whether they like it or not.

Therefore, the two have respected each other for a long period of time. Although they are nominally husband and wife, they are actually just strangers living under the same roof.

Especially when he first got married, Claire also suffered strong pressure from all sides because of Charlie’s identity.

At that time, everyone was in her ears and kept telling her: Charlie is a Rubbish, a d*ck, and a rubbish. She shouldn’t be with Charlie, and divorce Charlie quickly.

But for her at that time, since she chose to marry him, no matter whether she was willing or not, she didn’t want to embark on the road to divorce.

After all, Charlie has never done anything to miss.

Later, in her post-marriage life with Charlie, she gradually saw the shining points on Charlie’s body, and gradually developed a little affection.

However, she has never understood what it is like to like and love.

After all, Claire had never been in a relationship before, and he was relatively ignorant and stupid about feelings, so that the two of them had been so confused to this day.

And now, facing Charlie’s affectionate confession, she suddenly felt a feeling of extreme acceleration in her heartbeat, which made her short of breath and dizzy.

Of course, she was moved to tears.

Elaine on the side saw this scene with joy in his heart.

She really felt that Charlie was indeed a good son-in-law who could stand the test.

In the past, those rich second generations who liked Claire, although they were extremely flattering to themselves, there were few who could really do Charlie’s step.

Looking back on the past, he treated Charlie so much and insulted Charlie so much. Charlie still took his son-in-law’s respect for his mother-in-law and always called himself a mother. From this point of view, Charlie is a good young man who repays his grievances with virtue.

What’s more, he has repeatedly caused serious disasters, and in the end it was Charlie who helped him settle, and even saved his life more than once. These are classic models for repaying morality!

The most important thing is that Charlie is finally promising now.

A Tomson Yipin villa worth more than 100 million Dollar and two BMW cars were all earned by Charlie. Every time he went out to show others Feng Shui, he would buy himself many expensive gifts.

Such a son-in-law, to be honest, is really hard to find with a lantern.

Moreover, he is really good and caring for his daughter, which is even more rare.

So she hurriedly said to Claire: “Claire, Charlie must be tired after flying back so late. You two should go back to the room and take a shower together and go to bed early!”

“Ah?” Claire was startled, his face flushed immediately, and said at a loss: “Mom…you…what are you talking about…what together Take a bath…”

Elaine said solemnly: “Isn’t it normal for a couple to take a bath together? It just so happens that the bathroom in our big villa also has a luxurious bathtub. That bathtub is suitable for two people. You can also wipe Charlie’s back or something. , How great…”

Claire was so embarrassed that he couldn’t wait to get in.

Although she is now more than 20 years old, in fact, she is still a little girl who has never been in a relationship before.

Elaine suddenly asked her to take a bath with Charlie and asked her to wipe Charlie’s back. She couldn’t adapt at all at all, she was ashamed and embarrassed.

Chapter 1870
Charlie knew that his wife was a shy woman, and she had no experience in that aspect. How could she be able to hold Elaine’s ridicule.

So he hurriedly said: “Mom, at first I feel thin-skinned, so don’t shame her.”

Elaine smiled and said, “Claire, have you seen it? Charlie thinks more of you!”

As she said, she stretched her waist and said, “I won’t talk to you anymore. I have to go back to my room and take pictures of my bracelet. You guys should rest early!”

While talking, Jacob walked out of the elevator wearing a brand-new boss suit.

As soon as I saw the three of them, I walked around the elevator entrance with a smug look, and smiled: “Look, we old Willson still has some foundation, this suit is almost tailor-made, you just say I have this figure. It’s rare in the world to be blessed in the fifties!”

At this time, Jacob, wearing a high-end and decent suit, did look very stylish. In addition, he did a good job in body management. At first glance, he really did not look like a person in his 50s.

But Charlie knew very well in his heart that Jacob was actually a lazy man, and he didn’t exercise much at all. The reason why he could keep his figure so good was completely tortured by Elaine for so many years.

Although Elaine has converged a lot now, the former Elaine is simply a female devil. Whoever puts on a wife like this will be awful and dying. She is bored and bored every day. She doesn’t even have any appetite for eating, and she doesn’t want to gain weight. It’s too possible.

So Charlie praised: “Dad, you are dressed like this, and you look like you are forty years old. You really have a very good temperament!”

“Yeah! Hehehe!” Jacob smiled triumphantly, and said: “We Lao Willson was in college back then. It was also a famous school grass, not much worse than those little fresh meats now!”

Claire shook his head helplessly: “Dad, when can you be a little humble? If you say this, it will make people laugh!”

Jacob curled his lips and said, “What are you afraid of? Your father, I put it in the pile of old men. That is definitely one of the best. To use an idiom to describe it, it’s called a triumphant crowd!”

Elaine looked at Jacob, who was young and style, and felt really uncomfortable.

She couldn’t help thinking in her heart: “Jacob’s dog stuff, it’s really like that to clean up! It’s my figure, I’ve been getting blessed all these years, and I’m getting a little out of control! During this period of time at home, my legs have been injured. , And even a serious lack of exercise, which leads to continuous weight gain! No! I must lose weight and get back to my body! Nothing can make him compare Jacob!”

So Elaine gave Jacob unconvinced a glance, did not speak to him, but said to Charlie and Claire: “I’m back to the room, and you two will go back to rest soon.”

Claire blushed and responded, “Okay mom, let’s go back to the room and rest!”

Jacob also said: “Charlie, you go back to your room early to rest. You must be tired after running around for so many days. Let Claire put some hot water for you and take a good bath!”

Claire couldn’t help but feel ashamed when he thought of what his mother said just now, but when he thought about it, his husband was really working hard. Taking a bath can relax a lot, and the feeling of exhaustion will definitely be greatly improved.

So she said to Charlie: “Charlie, you can chat with your dad for a while, I’ll go up and give you some water, and you can take a bath in ten minutes.”

Charlie nodded.

After Claire and Elaine took the elevator upstairs together, Jacob pulled Charlie to make him a cup of tea to relieve his fatigue.

As soon as Charlie sat down, the phone buzzed.

Looking down, it was an unfamiliar number from Eastcliff, so he stood up and said to Jacob, “Dad, I’ll answer the phone.”

Jacob said: “I’ll answer the phone right here, go out?”

Charlie nodded: “The customer is calling.”

After speaking, he stepped out of the door.

When he came to the yard, Charlie pressed the answer button and said, “Hello, who is it?”

On the phone, a woman’s enthusiastic voice came: “Oh, Issac’er, I am your aunt! For so many years, my aunt really misses you so much!”