Charismatic Charlie Wade

All discussions and posts related to novels must be posted here. It is a place where we can share our favorite novel stories.
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 1871-1875

Post by jay »

Chapter 1871
If it weren’t for the phone call between his aunt and Issac Craven on the way home, Charlie at this moment would really believe that the enthusiasm of the woman on the phone really came from the heart.

So, he simply pretended to be very surprised, and said with a smile: “Auntie, it’s really you? Why would you remember to call me?”

Cynthia Wade actually didn’t want to call Charlie either.

She had already passed the order to Issac Craven, so that Issac Craven would directly inform Charlie to go to Shangri-La for dinner tomorrow.

However, Mr. Charlie came to her specifically just now and asked her to call Charlie herself.

But it can also appear that she is more sincere, and, after all, she and Charlie have not seen each other for so many years. A call ahead of time to get in touch with each other is tantamount to warming up in advance. For the next plan to persuade Charlie to go home, also Will help.

So she smiled and said: “Issac’er, I haven’t seen you for so many years, my aunt has always been thinking about you. I wanted to see you in Aurous Hill a long time ago, but I heard Stephen Thompson say that you don’t want to come back temporarily, so I just I didn’t bother you…”

With that said, she asked with great concern: “Issac’er, how have you been all these years?”

Charlie felt a little nauseous in his heart, but he kept politely saying, “Everything is fine for me, thank you aunt for your concern.”

Cynthia Wade breathed a sigh of relief and said with a smile: “You have a good time, auntie can’t be more pleased!”

After that, she said again: “By the way, Issac’er, my aunt called you, mainly because I want to go to Aurous Hill to see you tomorrow and ask you out for a meal. I wonder if you have time?”

Charlie asked in surprise, “You are coming to Aurous Hill tomorrow?”

“Yes!” Cynthia Wade said: “Actually, my aunt wanted Issac Craven to notify you, but I thought about it, our aunts and nephews have not seen each other for so many years, so we still call you personally.”

Charlie smiled and said, “Okay, when will you arrive tomorrow, I will invite you to dinner!”

Cynthia Wade smiled and said, “Let’s have dinner in Shangri-La tomorrow night. I have already made Issac Craven ready.”

“Okay.” Charlie did not hesitate, and agreed without thinking, “Then see you in Shangri-La tomorrow night.”

Cynthia Wade smiled and said, “Well, well, then we’ll see you tomorrow!”

Charlie hung up Cynthia Wade’s phone, the smile on his expression gradually disappeared.

He has no affection for all the people named Wade, whether it is his grandfather, his uncle, or his aunt.

Before investigating the cause of his parents’ death, the Wade family was the biggest suspect in his eyes.

Back in the room, Claire had already set a bath water for him.

After taking a bath, Charlie went back to bed to sleep with Claire.

Claire, like a child waiting to hear the story, asked him if he had encountered any interesting things in Japan.

Charlie told Claire what had happened between the three big families in Tokyo.

However, he deliberately picked himself out of this series of events, not daring to let Claire know that he was deeply involved in it.

He just told Claire that his clients in Japan happened to have some relationship with these families, so he got some first-hand inside information.

Claire was shocked to hear Charlie talk about these incredible things.

The elements of big family, ninja, and assassination sound not only incredible, but also new.

Therefore, Claire was very happy to listen to it, and entangled Charlie to talk about it very late.

Chapter 1872
The next day, Claire got up early to go to work at the company.

Charlie had eaten breakfast made by Elaine, and spent the whole day thinking about Cynthia Wade’s affairs.

Since Stephen Thompson found himself, until now, the Wade family has never directly appeared in his life.

For Charlie, he also liked this situation where he didn’t have to deal with the Wade family.

However, Cynthia Wade broke the silence between himself and the Wade family this time, which also means that the Wade family has begun to want to win over themselves, and for whatever purpose they do not want to stay in Aurous Hill.

Even if I saw my aunt today and refused her request, the Wade family would definitely give up.

It seems that the Wade Family will become a long-term trouble for himself in the future.

……

At 5:30 in the afternoon, Charlie said hello to his mother-in-law Elaine, telling her that she would have something tonight and not eat at home.

Later, he went out alone and took a taxi to Shangri-La.

Issac Craven wanted to pick him up by car, but Charlie refused.

The Wade family always thought that Issac Craven was theirs. If Issac Craven behaved too diligently to him, the Wade family might be aware of the abnormality.

When Charlie arrived at the Shangri-La catering department, Issac Craven was already waiting here in person.

Seeing Charlie arrived, Issac Craven immediately stepped forward and said respectfully: “Mr., you are here.”

Charlie nodded and asked him, “Where is my aunt? Is it here?”

“Here.” Issac Craven wiped the sweat from his forehead and whispered: “Your aunt said that she was a little tired. I arranged for a spa technician to go to her room to serve her. It will take more than half an hour to finish the work. .”

Charlie smiled faintly: “All right, then take me to the box first.”

Issac Craven hurriedly said, “You two will have dinner in the sky garden tonight.”

Charlie couldn’t help but frowned. He remembered the Hanging Garden, where the wedding he had made up for Claire was held there.

The Hanging Garden is a huge banquet hall with no boxes and translucent glass around it. It is usually a dining place for top Shangri-La members. Choosing to eat there will inevitably be seen by other guests.

So Charlie asked him, “Are there many guests tonight? In case many people see me having dinner with her, and then recognize her, it might expose my identity.”

Issac Craven shrugged and said, “Don’t worry, Shangri-La tonight has completely cleared the entire catering department. Whether it is the outside box or the sky garden, there are no other guests tonight.”

Charlie asked in surprise: “It’s not enough to clear a sky garden? The boxes, Chinese restaurant and western restaurant outside are also cleared?”

“Yes.” Issac Craven said: “The catering department will only entertain you and your aunt tonight.”

Charlie said awkwardly: “There is no need to toss like this, just find a higher-grade box?”

Issac Craven lowered his voice and said in Charlie’s ear: “Mr., you may not know your aunt, she has always been like this.”

After speaking, Issac Craven said again: “Your aunt usually has eyes above the top, and she has always sneered at a third-tier city like Aurous Hill, and asked her to eat with locals in a third-tier city like this. In her eyes, An insult to her…”

“What score?” Charlie said with a bit of disgust: “No matter how big the shelf is, don’t you still have to eat, drink and sleep like ordinary people? What’s the point of doing this kind of specialization everywhere?”

Chapter 1873
Charlie stepped into the restaurant department of Shangri-La.

The huge food and beverage department is indeed empty today.

The waiters also evacuated a lot. According to Issac Craven, he was afraid that there would be too many waiters, which made Cynthia Wade upset.

Charlie walked through the outer restaurant of the catering department and came directly to the Hanging Garden in the center. In the Hanging Garden Banquet Hall at this time, the eighty-eight banquet tables have been completely removed, and only one is left in the center. Well-made Western-style dining table.

Charlie didn’t need to think about it. The removal of the eighty-eight banquet tables and chairs must have been instructed by his aunt.

Therefore, he felt a little upset in his heart.

Although Charlie hadn’t met this aunt until now, Charlie felt very disgusted in his aunt’s style of being a relative of the ancient emperor.

Even if Charlie now has nearly 60 billion Dollar in cash in his bank card, Charlie still has no intention of showing off.

Not to mention that eating a meal is a waste of time and money, even if he is allowed to eat a bowl of beef noodles for ten Dollar at a roadside ramen restaurant, he will not feel anything wrong.

Moreover, in order to have a meal, the entire Shangri-La field and the entire Hanging Garden were emptied, and it was really impossible for Charlie to experience any superiority.

On the contrary, this will make him very repulsive and resistant.

Accompanied by Issac Craven, Charlie came to the only table.

The dining table is about two meters long and one meter wide, with two seats placed at both ends.

Issac Craven personally opened one of the seats for Charlie and said, “Mr., I have to apologize for waiting here for a while.”

Charlie nodded lightly and said, “Okay, go ahead and wait for her on my mobile phone.”

Issac Craven asked hurriedly, “Mr., would you like to drink something first, I’ll let someone help you prepare it.”

Charlie said, “Just give me a glass of boiled water.”

“Good young master.”

Charlie sat at the dining table alone, fiddling with her cell phone, just in time to receive a message from Ito Nanako: “What is Charlie-jun doing?”

Charlie smiled knowingly when he saw her message, and replied, “Preparing to eat outside, how about you?”

Nanako Ito replied: “I just came back from the hospital and accompanied my father in the hospital.”

Later, Nanako Ito sent another message: “Charlie-kun, does your wife like the ring you gave? Is the size of the ring still appropriate?”

Charlie replied: “I like it, thank you for helping me try the ring, the size of the ring is also very suitable.”

Ito Nanako sent a smiling face and said, “That would be great! It will be the Chinese Lunar New Year in four days. Nanako wishes Charlie Yejun a Happy New Year in advance!”

With a smile on his face, Charlie typed his fingertips and replied: “Thank you! How is Mr. Ito’s body recovered?”

Nanako Ito replied: “The doctor said that after a few days of training, she can be discharged from the hospital.”

“That’s good.” Charlie just sent these three words, and at the entrance of the Hanging Garden, a woman dressed in luxurious and splendid walked in.

This woman looked at her age about forty years old, wearing a limited edition Chanel costume, with short and medium hair dyed in yellow. Her face was not beautiful, except for her indifferent appearance. Kind of very mean feeling.

This woman is Charlie’s aunt, Cynthia Wade.

Chapter 1874
Cynthia Wade walked very fast, the stride meteor came in and went straight to the dining table where Charlie was.

And Issac Craven followed her step by step with a respectful attitude.

When Charlie was still a few meters away, Cynthia Wade smiled and said, “Oh, Issac’er, I haven’t seen you for so many years, and he has grown into a handsome young man!”

Charlie looked at Cynthia Wade and found some childhood memories on her face.

So he laughed at himself and said, “I will be 27 years old soon, and I am not a big or small guy anymore.”

Cynthia Wade looked very intimate, and said with a smile: “Oh, you look so much like your dad! It’s like a mold!”

Charlie nodded and smiled: “Compared with the previous year, Auntie seems to have not changed much.”

Cynthia Wade laughed and said: “A dozen or twenty years have passed in a blink of an eye, and I am almost 50 years old. How could it be the same as before.”

At this time, Issac Craven had already taken Cynthia Wade’s seat away carefully.

When Cynthia Wade sat down, he glanced at Charlie’s side, and saw that Charlie had always been sitting on the chair, but he hadn’t stood up before he took a seat. He couldn’t help feeling a little dissatisfied.

According to the rules, the younger generation at the dinner table should stand up and wait respectfully when the elders arrive.

If the elders speak, the younger ones must bend over and lower their heads to listen carefully;

If the elder is seated, the younger must wait until the elder is seated and when the elder indicates that he can sit.

But Charlie did well, his butt looked like he was on a chair all the way, not to mention standing up, he didn’t even bother to move.

Cynthia Wade felt annoyed all at once.

She actually didn’t have a good impression of Charlie.

If Charlie keeps missing, never show up again, it is naturally best for her.

But I didn’t expect that this kid had been missing for so many years, and suddenly jumped out to divide the assets of the Wade Family.

What made her even more unacceptable was that the Old Master gave him an Emgrand Group and 10 billion cash was not enough, and he wanted to return him to the Wade family.

She looked at Charlie, who was dressed in ordinary clothes, had an easy-going temperament, and had some ignorance of etiquette, and she said in her heart: “What qualifications does such a person have to return to the Wade family? Any direct member of the Wade family has received aristocratic education since childhood. Then he went abroad to receive advanced studies. Compared with Charlie, who only spent a year as a senior in Aurous Hill, it is almost heaven and earth. Letting such a semi-illiterate return to Wade Family will definitely lose Wade Family’s face!”

However, although Cynthia Wade didn’t like Charlie very much in his heart, she did not dare to refuse the father’s explanation.

After all, after she and her husband were completely separated, her wishful thinking was to return to the Wade family, so that in the future, she would get a share of the Wade family’s family.

But after all, she was a married woman, and she wanted to return to her natal family to separate the family property. She herself was very repelled by the Cynthia Wade and Wade Changyun brothers.

In this case, if Cynthia Wade still wants to get some of his assets, he must have his father’s strong support.

Therefore, she has always been the only one in the Wade family.

She usually has eyes above the top, no one is in the eye, and everyone dared to contradict her, but she did not dare to disobey the Old Master.

Moreover, whenever the Old Master confessed to her, she always went all out to make the Old Master happy.

Therefore, she also warned herself in her heart: “This time, I have to do the things my father arranged for me beautifully! Let’s not say that I can persuade Charlie to return to the Wade family, at least let Charlie agree. For the Lunar New Year, I have to go back to Wade’s house to spend time with the Old Master!”

Thinking of this, she suppressed her dissatisfaction with Charlie, and said with a smile: “Issac’er, you have really suffered in Aurous Hill these years. My family hasn’t seen you for so many years, and all of them miss you very much. When do you want to go home and have a look?”

Chapter 1875
“Go home and see?”

Charlie couldn’t help but smile when he heard these four words.

Cynthia Wade saw that he had a fake smile on his face, so he said, “Issac’er, people say that you are leaving home to be the boss. Now that you are no longer young, you should go back and have a look after you have been away for so many years.”

Charlie nodded, agreeing: “You are right. After leaving for so long, you should take time to go back and have a look.”

As he said, he smiled and said, “Well, I’ll arrange a time later, and I will check it out if I have time.”

Charlie seemed to have agreed to Cynthia Wade’s proposal, but in fact it was nothing more than a drag formula.

After a while, to arrange another time, it is basically tantamount to nowhere. Anyway, his only idea is to deal with today.

Of course, Cynthia Wade also knew Charlie’s plan, and immediately said, “Issac’er, don’t have any resistance to your family. Family has always cared about you very much. Don’t forget, your grandfather heard that you were after Aurous Hill. , Immediately asked Stephen Thompson to send you the Emgrand Group and 10 billion in cash. It is reasonable and reasonable. You should also go back and see his Old Master, what do you think?”

Charlie asked back: “Aunty, is it true that I just have to go back and have a look, and this matter is even settled?”

Cynthia Wade’s dissatisfaction has grown stronger.

In her opinion, Charlie was indeed a little ignorant of good and bad.

Wade Family asked him to come all the way to ask him to go back. This is already a shame for him. If he knows a little bit, he should immediately agree to it, and then go directly with his plane back to celebrate the New Year.

Unexpectedly, he actually played Tai Chi with himself here, and he even said nothing.

So, she said to Charlie with a slightly displeased expression: “Issac’er, your grandfather invested 110 billion Dollar in you. This amount of money is nothing to the Wade family, but it is purely from Quantitatively speaking, it is definitely a huge sum of money. Is it possible to invest so much in you so that you can only go back and take a look?”

Charlie looked at Cynthia Wade and asked seriously: “Auntie, what exactly does the Wade family want from me? You don’t have to hide it here. Let’s open the skylight to speak up.”

Cynthia Wade hesitated for a moment, then nodded and said, “Well, since you said that, then I won’t go around with you.”

As he said, Cynthia Wade sat up straight and said with a serious expression: “Your grandfather meant to let you go back to Wade’s house to spend a reunion year together. Then, Aurous Hill, you must hurry up and stop.”

Charlie raised his eyes and asked with interest, “Did it break? What happened?”

Cynthia Wade said: “You are nothing more than an Emgrand Group in Aurous Hill, a family of your current wife.”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 1876-1880

Post by jay »

Chapter 1876
As he said, Cynthia Wade stretched out a finger and said arrogantly: “First of all, regarding the Emgrand Group, you can continue to ask Doris Young to help you take care of it at that time. We have investigated this person, and he has the ability, and during this period of time. The Emgrand Group has developed well in her hands, so you can rest assured to hand it over to her.”

After that, Cynthia Wade stretched out another finger: “Secondly, your current wife, Claire’s family. We have investigated the situation of the Willson family. To be honest, such a family can even count as a bullsh*t in front of the Wade family. No! How can their family be the Wade family’s in-laws?”

Cynthia Wade had already looked disgusted at this time, and said, “So, I advise you to leave that Claire as soon as possible and draw a clear line with their family. It is best to give them a sum of money directly and let them get away forever. Leave China so that no one will make a big fuss about them in the future and satirize our Wade family man who is hungry and does not choose food!”

Charlie’s face immediately became a little ugly when he heard this, and his voice became colder and colder. He said, “Auntie, my marriage is my own business, and it has nothing to do with you or the Wade family. So, please also Don’t interfere with the Wade Family!”

Cynthia Wade sighed and persuaded: “Issac’er, don’t be so arrogant. Think about it yourself. You are a descendant of the Wade family! Choose ten of the richest second generations in the country with the highest status and you will definitely be there. For a seat, how could the girl with the surname Willson be worthy of you? She wouldn’t even be qualified to carry you shoes! In ancient times, she didn’t even have the qualifications to be you as a housekeeper!”

Charlie said with a bit of sullen tone: “Auntie, she was my wife at first, and she married me when I was at the bottom of my life. I would never divorce her, so you don’t need to divorce her. Moreover!”

Cynthia Wade said with regret: “Issac’er! Don’t use emotions!”

Charlie said coldly: “Emotional matters, of course, must be emotional!”

Cynthia Wade blurted out: “As a descendant of a wealthy family, feelings are not even a bullsh*t! Do you remember your uncle? He is also a kind of talent. He has treated me well for so many years, but what about it? Once his family strength can’t match After I match, I must separate from him!”

Immediately afterwards, Cynthia Wade said unwillingly: “If it weren’t for your grandfather’s opinion, my woman’s initiative to divorce will affect her reputation, and if I am not allowed to go through the divorce formalities, I would have severed all relations with him! You are a man, at all Don’t worry about the impact of divorce on your reputation, you just divorced the surname Willson, and returned to Eastcliff to marry a well-known eldest lady. The future is boundless!”

Charlie sneered and said, “I’m sorry, I am more emotional. If you can do something like this, I can’t do it!”

Seeing that Charlie did not accept his suggestion, Cynthia Wade immediately said: “Issac’er! You have to find out that Wade Family’s hands are one of the best in the whole country! Any woman who wants to marry into our Wade family must You must have a family background that matches the Wade family! Otherwise, it will drag my Wade family back and shame my Wade family’s face! The Wade family’s face must not be ruined by you or ruined by the surname Willson In the hands of the humble family!”

Charlie said coldly: “I’m sorry, although my surname is Wade, I am not someone you can control and control at will. I am in charge of my marriage. No one else has the right to interfere. The same is true for you!”

“you!”

Cynthia Wade was furious at that moment. He slapped the table and stood up and shouted angrily: “Charlie! You thought I was talking to you in a good voice, and I was discussing it with you?!”

“What?” Charlie asked her coldly, “Are you going to force me to get a divorce?”

Cynthia Wade scolded, “You are the heir of the Wade family! You must follow the arrangements of the Wade family. What’s more, do you think the Emgrand Group and the 10 billion cash are given to you in vain?! If you are not obedient, the Wade family can support you, just I can step on you!”

Charlie was also immediately furious, and he said coldly: “You don’t want to talk about the Emgrand Group and the 10 billion cash here! The reason why the Wade family was able to advance by leaps and bounds and stand at the top of the country was due to my father’s dedication. Plowing, and strategizing decision-making! If the property is counted, my father owns at least a quarter of the Wade family’s asset inheritance rights. If that is the case, let alone 110 billion, even 110 billion, I deserve it! “

Speaking of this, Charlie’s tone became more severe, and he scolded: “My father did so much for the Wade family, but how did you return him? You forced our family of three out of Eastcliff! In the end, my parents died tragically. ! I haven’t settled this account with you yet!”

Chapter 1877
Cynthia Wade didn’t expect Charlie to dare to talk to himself like this!

Moreover, when Charlie said that he should inherit a quarter of Wade Family’s assets, he was immediately furious!

So, she shouted directly: “b*stard! You are too high on yourself! Why do you inherit a quarter of the assets of the Wade family?!”

Charlie said coldly: “Just because I am Charlie! Just because my father is Wade Changying!”

Cynthia Wade scolded, “Your dad has been dead for so many years, so you still want to inherit the Wade family’s assets?! I tell you, you are not worthy!”

Charlie looked at Cynthia Wade and sneered: “My father flew for the Wade family back then. In my opinion, even the head of the Wade family is more than enough! It’s you! I really have to follow the rules of the big family and get married. His daughter is the water that was poured out. Now that you are married, you are no longer a member of the Wade family! Why are you pointing fingers at me in front of me?!”

The sentence that the married daughter is the water poured out is the sentence that Cynthia Wade hates most in his life.

Even if she married as a wife early on, she had been thinking about the Wade family’s wealth.

Now, after separating from her husband and severing her kindness, she pinned her hopes for the future on the Wade family’s fortune!

However, the elders of the Wade family, Cynthia Wade, the old three Wade Changyun, and the old Four Wade Changfeng have always been hostile to Cynthia Wade. They often said this in front of Cynthia Wade, and reminded her overtly and secretly not to worry about Wade family assets, because she was married. , Is no longer the Wade family, and is not worthy to inherit the Wade family’s assets!

Cynthia Wade naturally refused to accept it 10,000!

She felt that her husband’s family was unreliable, the only thing she could rely on was Elder Wade!

Therefore, in any case, she must please the Old Master, and let the Old Master give herself a legacy that can make her life safe for her life before death. This is also the goal of her hard work now.

However, what she didn’t expect was that Charlie, a kid who had been away from home for nearly twenty years, dared to say such things in front of her. It was like stepping on her tail and making her angry immediately!

So, she gritted her teeth and glared at Charlie, and said angrily: “Charlie! I tell you! If you are more acquainted and follow the instructions of the Wade Family, the Wade Family will naturally not treat you badly in the future, and will let you live a life of food and clothing!”

After all, she changed her conversation, her voice increased a little, and her eyes were cracked threatening: “But if you don’t know each other! Then I tell you, the Wade family can hold you up, and naturally they can also throw you down. Go down! At that time, the Emgrand Group and the 10 billion will leave you! After all, you will be beaten back to your original shape and become the stinky hanging silk that is despised by everyone and the wife’s family!”

Cynthia Wade was out of control, his voice even screamed.

In the whole sky garden, her angrily voice echoed.

Issac Craven hurriedly evacuated all the service personnel, and walked out of the sky garden banquet hall and stood outside the door.

At this time, even if other people are slightly dissatisfied with Cynthia Wade, it is possible that Cynthia Wade’s emotions will be further out of control.

Seeing that Cynthia Wade’s expression had already taken on a strong resentment, Charlie smiled playfully, and asked her: “So cruel? Then I would like to ask, if I’m acquainted, what would the Wade family command me? “

Chapter 1878
Cynthia Wade thought that her threat had softened Charlie, so she immediately sneered: “First divorced your wife from a humble background, and then returned to the Wade family to wait for your grandfather’s dispatch. Now Gu Yanzhong of the Gu family is unified. The Gu family’s control over the entire Gu family has reached an unprecedented peak. His daughter has a marriage contract with you. If you marry his daughter, it will be of great help to the Wade family.”

After all, Cynthia Wade said again: “Or you can try the eldest granddaughter of the Su family, that is, the daughter of Zynn Su. She is very favored in the Su family. Her mother was one of your father’s suitors back then. , Maybe I will be willing to marry my daughter to you, and I will be even more helpful to the Wade family at that time!”

“So, after you divorced that woman, first try to develop with the eldest granddaughter of the Su family. If you can get her, you will get married with her. If you can’t get it, you will fulfill the engagement with Gu Yanzhong’s daughter!”

Charlie chuckled, “So the Wade Family wants me to sell for the Wade Family!”

Cynthia Wade said coldly: “This is not a sell-off. After all, marriage is very common in the upper class. This is not only good for the Wade family, but also good for you!”

Charlie sneered: “Auntie, since marriage has so many benefits, why don’t you just divorce, and then try to get together with Gu Yanzhong or Zynn Su? If you had this, it was with them. One of them hooked up, wouldn’t it be a huge help to the Wade Family?!”

When Cynthia Wade heard this, she felt like she had been slapped repeatedly by Charlie. Then she realized that Charlie seemed to be subdued, but it was actually to humiliate herself!

Thinking of this, she immediately became angered and gritted her teeth: “You beast! I am your aunt! How dare to insult me?!”

Charlie said coldly: “I insult you? I shame you. If you were a man, I would have beaten you eight times!”

Cynthia Wade almost fainted, clutching his chest with a hideous face.

Charlie didn’t bother to stay here at this time. He stood up and said to Cynthia Wade disdainfully: “Go back and tell the Old Master, if he wants to return to the Emgrand Group and the 10 billion, I can return at any time!”

When he said this, his expression was stern and he shouted sharply: “But!”

“My parents’ account, I will definitely settle it with him in the future!”

“At that time, all the people who are responsible for this matter will have to pay me back with profit! No one can escape! Even him! No exception!”

“You, you” Cynthia Wade trembled angrily, and yelled at Charlie with his fingers: “You bastard! You dare to be so disrespectful to your grandfather because you are the heir of the Wade family! How outrageous!”

Charlie said coldly: “What if I disrespect him? If you are not satisfied, you can go back and complain to him!”

Cynthia Wade gritted his teeth and said, “Okay! Every word you say today will be truthfully told to your grandpa. If you are beaten back to your original form, don’t blame my aunt for not giving you a chance!”

“Give me a chance?” Charlie snorted: “You don’t deserve any chance at all! However, if I find out in the future and find that you are also involved in the death of my parents, then you won’t ask me to give you a chance. !”

“It turned you back! It turned you back!” Cynthia Wade was already completely irritated by Charlie. She grabbed a beautiful empty wine glass on the table and slammed it on the ground, shouting hysterically: “I will definitely make you regret it. of!”

Charlie nodded and sneered contemptuously: “You can use whatever means you can, I’m waiting!”

After all, he walked toward the gate without looking back.

Chapter 1879
Seeing Charlie’s departure, Cynthia Wade behind him couldn’t help shouting angrily: “Charlie! I haven’t left yet, what qualifications do you have to leave first! I am your elder, your aunt! You dare to be so disrespectful to me, I must Make you pay!”

Charlie ignored it.

In his opinion, his aunt is completely an idiot spoiled by the family halo.

He never forgets to hold his airs and arrogantly at all times. It is obviously the order of the Old Master to do business, but he only cares about his own air and face, such a person, even in the Wade family, is difficult to achieve.

Therefore, Charlie didn’t bother to waste time with her.

After leaving the gate, Charlie left the Hanging Garden directly.

Issac Craven hurriedly greeted him and said nervously, “Mr., why are you doing this? If Miss Dalai goes to Master Wade to file a complaint, then your situation will be passive!”

“So what?” Charlie snorted: “Don’t think she is from the Wade family, but in fact she is just a dog of the Old Master. She wants to bite me, but also depends on what the Old Master means! If the Old Master wants to really want to Start with me, then let him let him go!”

After that, Charlie said again: “The reason why I only scolded her now, instead of hitting her or killing her, is because I was thinking that they still have blood connection with me. If they do it themselves, then I will even have this point. The bloodline is ignored! No matter who belongs to the Wade family, if you dare to bark in front of me, I will directly destroy him! If anyone dares to do anything to me and the people around me, I will directly kill him!”

At this moment, Charlie’s body was murderous!

Issac Craven sighed helplessly.

At this moment, what he was actually worried about was not what the Wade Family would do to Charlie in the future, but worried. Once the Wade Family became angry and angered Charlie, Charlie was afraid that he would not let the Wade Family go.

In case it really started, Wade Family might not be Charlie’s opponent.

He sent Charlie all the way to the door of Shangri-La, and respectfully said: “Mr., where are you going? I will drive you.”

Charlie waved his hand: “No, you send me at this time, but the Wade family will be aware of the clues. Go and see Cynthia Wade, and by the way, see what she has plans next.”

Issac Craven nodded slightly: “Mr., then I will go and see your aunt first.”

Charlie reminded him: “Take a look at Cynthia Wade’s return plan to see when she leaves. Besides, I must be guarded against her going to see my wife, understand?”

Issac Craven suddenly shuddered and stood up straight and respectfully said: “Mr., don’t worry, I understand!”

Charlie did not put Cynthia Wade in his eyes, but he also worried that Cynthia Wade would think of other ways to save the country.

She wanted to divorce Claire on her own initiative, and then returned to Wade’s house. She rejected her directly. Then, if she went to find her own wife, it would be a bit tricky for herself.

After all, Claire still doesn’t know his identity.

And he didn’t plan to let her know.

At least, he didn’t want his wife to know his identity before he found out the truth about his parents’ death and successfully avenged his parents.

……

After Charlie left, Issac Craven turned back to the Hanging Garden.

At this time, Cynthia Wade was already furious on the spot.

Chapter 1880
The prepared western dining table had already been lifted by her, and the ground was full of mess.

Because there were a lot of broken glass ballast on the ground, the female foreman of Hanging Garden was afraid that Cynthia Wade was accidentally injured by the glass ballast, so she hurried over with two waiters to clean it.

Cynthia Wade was full of sorrow and anger and had nowhere to vent. Seeing that the foreman came with two waiters, he was immediately furious. He went up and grabbed one of the girls. He raised his hand and pulled her face, while beating, he cursed and said in his mouth: “Did I let you come? Did I let you come?!”

The girl was slapped several times, crying and begging: “Miss you, calm down, I am also afraid that you will be injured by the glass ballast, so I quickly clean the glass ballast…”

Cynthia Wade’s heart was still very angry, and even increased a bit of strength in his hands, and yelled: “Bastard thing! I let you out, you can come out, I don’t let you out, you better not even your face Let me see!”

Seeing this, the foreman hurriedly stepped forward and begged: “Miss, don’t be angry, this is my own opinion, so I ran into you…”

Cynthia Wade stared angrily, kicked the foreman’s stomach, and cursed coldly: “Things that don’t have eyes! All three of you have been fired. Get out!”

The foreman was kicked by Cynthia Wade and sat down on the ground.

The ground was full of glass ballast, so she immediately felt a few pieces of glass ballast pierced into the flesh.

However, at this moment, she did not care about the severe pain caused by the glass ballast. She was pale and clutching her belly, and said in pain: “My stomach hurts… Lily, please call me a rescuer. car……”

Lili was the other of the two waiters. She was not beaten by Cynthia Wade because she was standing a little far away from Cynthia Wade.

As soon as she saw the foreman holding her stomach and her face in pain, she immediately asked with concern, “Sister Nan, are you okay? Hold on, I’ll call 120!”

Cynthia Wade looked at the foreman contemptuously, and said disgustedly, “What kind of pity do you pretend to be in front of me? Do you want me to lose money to you?”

The girl who was dialing the phone suddenly rebuked, “Why are you like this! Sister Nan is three months pregnant! You are still kicking her belly. If the child has something long and two short, no matter how much money he has It can’t solve the problem!”

Cynthia Wade couldn’t help frowning, and said coldly: “What are you, dare you talk to me with this attitude?!”

The girl blurted out without showing weakness: “We are human! Not a thing! Even if we are not as high as you, our body is given by our parents! Why are you hitting us?!”

Cynthia Wade is almost furious!

She grew up so big, in addition to behaved like a good man with her tail clipped in front of her father, no one had ever dared to disobey her and talk to her in such a tone!

But here today, she has been confronted by Charlie and several waiters one after another, and she is naturally annoyed.

At this moment, she completely ignored the fact that the foreman was pregnant, and took a step forward, grabbed her mobile phone from the girl who had smashed her into the hands of the girl who was waiting for the 120-sound station to answer, and slammed it directly on the ground.

Immediately afterwards, she immediately raised her hand and slapped her face, slapped her face fiercely, and gritted her teeth and cursed: “Shame on her face, and dare to yell at me here, don’t you?!”

As he was talking, Issac Craven stepped forward, and when he saw this, he hurriedly stepped forward and asked: “Miss, what’s the matter with you?”

Seeing Issac Craven’s arrival, Cynthia Wade said coldly: “Okay, you are here just right! I ask you, how do you manage this group of people under your hands? Even I dare to stand up! Is this going to shake the sky?!”

When Issac Craven saw that all three of his employees had been beaten, he didn’t need to ask him to know that Cynthia Wade must have vented his anger towards Charlie on them, so he immediately said respectfully, “Miss, don’t worry, these three do not have long eyes. I must deal with the person seriously! Don’t get angry, or I will send you back to your room to rest first?”

Cynthia Wade was also suffocated with anger, and looked at Issac Craven and said coldly: “Completely block these three b*tches for me!”

After that, he stretched out his hand and slapped Lily’s face again, before turning around and leaving…
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 1881-1885

Post by jay »

Chapter 1881
As soon as Cynthia Wade left, Issac Craven hurriedly asked the three employees: “What happened just now?”

The Lily choked and said: “Mr. Charlie, Miss Nan was angry and raised the table. Sister Nan took us over to clean the glass ballast. As a result, Miss Nan suddenly acted on us and kicked Sister Nan in the stomach. Sister Nan was still pregnant. I was pregnant, I wanted to call an ambulance, and the eldest smashed my phone…”

Sister Nan, who was sitting on the ground with a painful face, said: “Mr. Charlie, I am to blame for this. You must not anger them. If the company wants to punish, please punish me alone!”

Issac Craven sighed and said, “I blame me for this. I didn’t protect everyone. I will arrange for someone to take you to the hospital immediately. In addition, I will give you at least one month’s vacation and give you a compensation of 200,000 Dollar each. “

After finishing speaking, he looked at the foreman sitting on the ground and said seriously: “Sister Nan, I will contact the best gynecologist in Aurous Hill to help you with the baby, and make sure that the child is fine at all costs. If the child can be saved, I will I will make up for your 200,000 fetal expenses; if I can’t keep it, I will make up for you 500,000, and then give you one year of paid leave, and go back to take a good rest, and actively prepare for pregnancy!”

When Issac Craven said so, everyone was immediately relieved.

They also worried that Issac Craven would obey Cynthia Wade’s request and punish them severely.

Unexpectedly, it is really rare for Issac Craven to take care of everyone so much.

Seeing the three women crying and thanking them one after another, Issac Craven couldn’t help persuading him, so he greeted the security team and rushed them to the hospital.

After all three of them were sent to the hospital, he sighed sadly in the office alone: ​​”Hey, I really don’t know when Cynthia Wade, the aunt, will be tossing in Aurous Hill, let alone what she will do too much. It’s a pity that I am a member of the Wade family after all. No matter what, I can’t suppress her at all. If she really wants to cause trouble in Aurous Hill, I have nothing to do. It seems that I can only hope. Mr. Yu!”

……

Charlie didn’t pay attention to his aunt, let alone take it to heart. After returning home, he began to prepare for the New Year with his family.

Since it was the first Spring Festival in the Tomson Yipin Villa, the family of four paid great attention to the sense of ceremony of the Spring Festival this year.

Claire bought a lot of decorative window grilles, stickers, red lanterns and other accessories, intending to make his home more festive.

Although Elaine is lazy, she has a strong vanity. She also wants to set out her home as soon as possible, and then take more photos to show off in her circle of friends, so she is busy with Claire.

After Charlie came back, he joined them.

Claire took out a bunch of beautifully made red lanterns from the big carton that he bought online, and said to Elaine: “Mom, I want to decorate both the third and second floor terraces. Hang this on the railings of the terrace. Plant red lanterns and turn them on after dark, the effect must be particularly good.”

Elaine agreed without hesitation: “Okay! New Year, just have to be a little festive, I’ll go hang up later!”

Claire hurriedly said, “Mom, I have another business, I want to discuss it with you.”

Elaine smiled and said, “Okay! Just talk about it!”

Claire said embarrassingly: “You have been hanging a lot of green hats on the terrace on the third floor. This is a big Chinese New Year. It is really inappropriate to hang so many green hats, or let’s remove the green hats. Right!”

When Elaine heard these words, he immediately blurted out without hesitation: “So how do you do it! Those green hats are all prepared for the Old Master Noah Willsongan, so that after he gets up every day, he opens his eyes and sees this. He piled up green hats, and then was gloomy all day. If I took them away, wouldn’t it be a waste of money for him?”

Claire helplessly said, “Mom! Every family is full of lights and festivities for the celebration of the New Year. If we still have so many green hats, it will not look good at that time!”

Chapter 1882
“That won’t work!” Elaine said stubbornly, “Those green hats are my magic weapon against the Willson family. I just want them to forcibly remember that Horiyah Qian was pregnant outside with wild species every day!”

Elaine suddenly remembered something at this time, and said with a smile: “Hey! I will hang these lanterns and the green hats one by one in a while. When the lanterns are turned on, the red lanterns and the green hats are absolutely conspicuous! It will definitely anger the Willson family!”

Claire persuaded: “Mom, those who celebrate the New Year, have to be forgiving and forgiving!”

Elaine snorted coldly: “You don’t come to persuade me. It’s useless to persuade me. Don’t you know that your grandmother broke my leg? And my two front teeth are also given by her. I will never forgive her for something!”

Seeing his mother’s face full of determination, Claire felt a burst of powerlessness.

It seems that there is no possibility to persuade mother to change her mind.

At this time, Elaine held a bunch of red lanterns by himself, and walked towards the elevator, and said as he walked: “I’m going to hang up the lanterns and hang them with the bunch of green hats!”

After half an hour.

Under the organization of Mrs. Willson, the Willson family was also lighting up the lights in their villa, so it was so lively.

The Willson family is not what it used to be. The Willson Group had previously received Regnar Wu’s investment, and after repaying all the debts, it took another small project given by Regnar Wu. Now it has turned a profit.

Mrs. Willson also took back the villa, antiques, and calligraphy and painting that had been seized by the bank before.

Because Regnar Wu promised to lend the Tomson first-class luxury villa to their family for ten years, Mrs. Willson simply rented out the old villa and could earn some rent back.

The company has survived enough again, and all the previous assets have returned to his own hands. The current Old Mrs. Willson is very high-spirited.

Noah Willson’s family knew that the happy life in the future depended almost entirely on the Lady Willson, so they always treated her as the empress dowager Cixi.

Noah Willson is also proud of the recent spring breeze. The Willson Group has come back to life. He and Harold and Wendy and his sons and daughters are in important positions in the group.

Harold and Wendy have re-living the lives of the rich second generation, and of course they are also full of joy.

Horiyah Qian was the only one in the family who had the worst. No one gave her a good face all day long.

Noah Willson and Mrs. Willson hated her deeply, but because of Regnar Wu, they couldn’t drive her away, so they regarded her as a thorn in the eye.

Harold and Wendy also felt that their mother was too embarrassed to have been pregnant with wild species and contracted sexually transmitted diseases, so they always ignored her every day.

Being rejected by the whole family made Horiyah Qian very hurt.

Especially seeing the four people of their surname Willson smiling every day, but she can only hold back at home, sweeping, cooking, and washing clothes, like a servant who doesn’t need money, she feels even more uncomfortable.

At this moment, seeing that they were all preparing various decorations for the New Year, Horiyah Qian stepped forward, licking her face and said flatly, “Oh, mom, or I will help! You forgot that we lived in the past. When I was in the old villa, the decorations and decorations of the house were all made by me as soon as the Chinese New Year came!”

Old Mrs. Willson glared at her, and said in disgust: “What’s the matter with you? Hurry up and clean the windows! I tell you, as soon as today is over, there will be three days before the New Year. You must have all windows in the villa. Make me spotless!”

Chapter 1883
When the Lady Willson said that she asked herself to clean the windows of the entire villa, Horiyah Qian suddenly collapsed.

She couldn’t help but blurt out: “Mom! Our villa is so large, with so many rooms, so many windows, I can’t finish it even after the first month of the year!”

Old Mrs. Willson said with a sneer: “You still want to delay the first month? I tell you! Before the New Year’s Eve you have cleaned all the windows of the whole family, I will drive you to the yard for New Year’s Eve dinner! “

As soon as Horiyah Qian heard this, how angry the whole person was!

If it weren’t for Noah Willsongan, Harold, and Wendy still here, she would have liked to rush over now, kick the Lady Willson to the ground with one foot, and then ride on her stomach and slam her old face.

It is a pity that he has no chance to start at all.

Horiyah Qian was extremely helpless, even if there were 10,000 dissatisfaction in her heart, she could only swallow it all in her stomach, and said with an annoyance, “Good mother…I know…I will try my best. To wipe…”

Mrs. Willson coldly snorted: “Forget your acquaintance! She was originally a woman who corrupted her family style. If she is not honest and obedient, even Regnar Wu can’t save you!”

Faced with the arrogance of the Old Mrs. Willson, Horiyah Qian felt so annoyed.

But at this time, she didn’t dare to say a rebuttal, she could only nod and humiliately said: “Mom, you are right, I must listen to you!”

Noah Willsongan said at this time: “Mom, I’ll go upstairs and hang some decorations.”

The Old Mrs. Willson hummed and said to Horiyah Qian: “You go to clean the windows now, hurry up!”

Horiyah Qian had no choice but to do it.

Noah Willson went upstairs here and came to his room. He was about to put a few grilles on the window. He suddenly saw that a row of red lanterns lit up on Elaine’s balcony opposite Charlie’s house.

What is disgusting is that these glowing red lanterns are all next to all kinds of green hats, and the red light is set off on the green hats, emitting a strange color, which makes people feel annoyed to watch.

Noah Willson was furious immediately!

He couldn’t help cursing: “dmn, this Elaine is too much, and he gave a green hat with a red lantern. Isn’t this the fcking old saying, red and green race shit?! It’s so f*cking mad. I’m dead!”

Thinking of Elaine not letting himself live during the New Year, Noah Willsongan felt uncomfortable, and gritted his teeth downstairs, and said to Harold who was putting window grilles in the living room? “Jay, you come with me! Go find that Elaine. Afterwards!”

Old Mrs. Willson frowned and asked, “What are you going to do to Elaine at this time?”

Noah Willson scolded angrily: “Mom, that stinky lady Elaine is really deceiving people. She hung so many green hats on the balcony, and it’s fine after hanging them for so long. Now they have one next to each green hat. The big red lantern, this is the d*mn Chinese New Year and wants me to die! I have to find her to settle the accounts!”

The Old Mrs. Willson shouted sharply: “You stop me! Go to Elaine to settle the account, have you two beat Charlie? Do you two want to spend the New Year in the hospital?”

Noah Willsongan, who was still aggressive just now, was immediately dumb.

Chapter 1884
Charlie’s strength is very abnormal. If he is at home, finding the door with his son is equivalent to sending him to death.

Thinking of this, he couldn’t help gritting his teeth: “Mom! I don’t need to trouble her today, but in any case, I can’t let Elaine wear those green hats for the New Year!”

Old Mrs. Willson said disdainfully: “If she likes to hang on, let her hang on! Now for our family, what counts for face? Money is the most real thing!

Noah Willson said angrily, “Then I can’t bear Elaine’s bastard forever, right? When is this the f*cking stop?”

Harold said with a black face at this time: “Dad! Didn’t you always say that you want to find a chance to engage in a wave of Elaine? If you want me to say, we want to do it as soon as possible! It’s best to do it before the New Year. Let the Charlie family have a miserable year. If this happens, Mr. Wu will also be able to explain it! Otherwise, we will never start with their family, Mr. Wu will soon lose patience with us!”

Noah Willsongan’s expression froze, and he blurted out: “Yes! Elaine’s stinky lady had a plaster on her leg before, and she stayed at home all day long and didn’t go out. She didn’t have a chance to fix her, but I think she seems to have the plaster removed now. Now, I have to prepare for the New Year in the past two days. In my opinion, Elaine will definitely go out. It is better to find a chance to provoke her and let her learn a lot!”

After that, he looked at Mrs. Willson again and asked, “Mom, what do you think?”

Old Mrs. Willson pondered for a moment, and nodded: “We really have to teach Elaine a lesson. At least we have to cause a little trouble for Charlie’s family, otherwise Regnar Wu is not comfortable.”

Later, Mrs. Willson remembered something and said excitedly: “Regnar Wu will just come to Aurous Hill tomorrow to inspect a few projects. It is estimated that he will spend the night in Aurous Hill!”

When Noah Willsongan heard this, he quickly agreed: “Mom, isn’t this a good opportunity to give back to Mr. Wu! Why did Mr. Wu let us live in this villa and return it to our Willson Group to invest? To put it bluntly, not just for Let us be under the nose of the Charlie family and disgust them? If we take the money and never do anything, if Mr. Wu comes to blame someday, we’ll be in luck!”

Old Mrs. Willson hummed, and said: “If you do it often, let you figure out how to do this. I only ask for one thing. Don’t kill anyone, otherwise Regnar Wu may not be able to. You can keep us.”

Noah Willsongan nodded and sneered: “Don’t worry, mom, I planned it a long time ago. I’m going to tie Elaine and take some unsightly photos of her. It’s best to find someone to get her pregnant and let them The family is ashamed!”

Old Mrs. Willson frowned, and said: “Chang Gan, I have no objection if you find someone to do it, but you should never do it yourself!”

Noah Willsongan nodded and said, “Don’t worry, Mom, I know it!”

Harold on the side hurriedly asked, “Dad, are you planning to start tomorrow?”

“Yes!” Noah Willsongan grinned and said, “Tie her up tomorrow, and then wait for a show for President Wu tonight!”

Harold said hurriedly, “Dad, I used to know some friends, they were pretty reliable, and I can ask them to help!”

Noah Willsongan smiled and said: “Okay! You go find a few young and strong people, and then find a van, I have a buddy who has a vacant warehouse in the suburbs, and then I will get Elaine there!”

Wendy on the side asked, “Dad, what if Elaine doesn’t go out tomorrow?”

Harold also nodded and said, “Yes, Dad, what if Elaine doesn’t go out?”

Noah Willsongan said: “If Elaine doesn’t go out, let’s create an opportunity for her to go out! I have been observing her daily trajectory these days. Don’t worry, I have a way to get her out of home by herself!”

Chapter 1885
Early the next morning.

Claire and Jacob left home early and went to work on their own affairs.

Claire’s studio is closed according to the national legal holidays. It will be closed on New Year’s Eve and will be closed for a total of seven days until the sixth day of the new year.

As for Jacob’s Calligraphy and Painting Association, it is a hobby group in itself, so there is no such thing as a holiday, it depends on everyone’s mood.

And Jacob didn’t deal with Elaine at home on weekdays, so he couldn’t wait to be in the Calligraphy and Painting Association on the first day of the new year.

Elaine didn’t have much entertainment, and prepared the ingredients for the New Year’s Eve dinner alone at home.

As for Charlie, after getting up early in the morning, he checked the operation report of Jiuxuan Pharmaceutical from Wei Liang on his mobile phone.

At present, several production lines of Kobayashi Pharmaceutical in Japan have begun to smoothly switch to Jiu Xuan Wei San, and a large amount of inventory has been in place within a period of time.

Charlie plans to sell Jiu Xuan Wei San on the first day of the Lunar New Year in Japan. At that time, all major Japanese TV stations will also broadcast Gu Qiuyi’s endorsement of Jiu Xuan Wei San ads.

As one of the most well-known actresses in Asia, Gu Qiuyi’s influence in Japan cannot be underestimated.

In addition, the efficacy of Jiuxuanweisan is far ahead of similar competitors, so Charlie believes that Jiuxuanweisan will be a hit in Japan.

When Elaine downstairs was preparing the ingredients, the doorbell rang.

She stepped out of the yard, saw a courier guy standing outside the door, and opened the yard door directly.

The courier brother asked her: “Is this Ms. Elaine’s house?”

Elaine nodded: “I am, what’s the matter?”

The little brother handed a small package to her and said, “Hello Ms. Elaine, this is your city express, please sign for it.”

“Sent to me?!”

At this time, Elaine was a little surprised. She didn’t do much online shopping, and she didn’t buy anything online recently. Why does she have her own city express delivery?

So, after she signed for the courier, she opened it suspiciously.

After unpacking, Elaine found that the express included it was a trial package of high-end body care essential oils, as well as a very beautifully made card and a printed letter.

She opened the letter and read all the words on the letter: “Hello, distinguished guest, congratulations on your acquisition of the whole body spa treatment package of Lizi high-end beauty and health club worth 8888 Dollar. With the package card, you can visit the store at any time. Enjoy free full spa services, no appointment required!”

After reading these, Elaine said with joy: “Oh, I’m going! Free body spa treatment?! Is there such a good thing?!”

The thought of lying on the beauty bed in the beauty salon and enjoying the meticulous massage by the technicians makes Elaine feel itchy all over!

She could not help but secretly said: “I have been raising legs at home some time ago. I haven’t enjoyed a high-end spa for a long time. I didn’t expect that a free high-end spa would suddenly hit me. Maybe someone made a mistake. It’s sent to me. If I don’t hurry to experience it, if someone catches it back, wouldn’t I be a big loser?!”

Thinking of this, Elaine immediately put the package card into his pocket and ran into the house excitedly, went straight to his room on the third floor, changed clothes for going out, and planned to go out and make the spa immediately.

Thinking of Charlie before going downstairs, she went to the door of Charlie and Claire’s room on the second floor, knocked gently on the door, and asked with a smile: “Good son-in-law, have you gotten up yet?”

Charlie got up and opened the door and asked, “Mom, are you okay?”

Elaine smiled embarrassedly: “Well, mom is going out for something. The breakfast is ready and it’s in the kitchen. It’s still hot. Go down and eat while it’s hot!”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 1886-1890

Post by jay »

Chapter 1886
Charlie nodded and said, “Okay mom, go ahead if you have anything.”

Elaine hurriedly smiled and said, “Good, good! Then mom will go out first, if you have anything to do, call mom!”

“it is good.”

Charlie didn’t think too much, after all, Elaine was also an adult, and it was normal to go out.

……

Noah Willson had been on the terrace of his room at this time, staring closely at the door of Charlie’s house.

Seeing Elaine went out in a hurry, a sneer was wiped from the corner of his mouth.

Afterwards, he walked downstairs quickly and said to Harold: “Jay, Elaine is out! How are your friends preparing?”

Harold smiled and said, “Dad, don’t worry if I do the job, I’m all ready, and I’m sure that Elaine will never return!”

Noah Willson said hurriedly: “Come here, you will review the overall plan with me, and I will see if there are any omissions!”

Wendy and Mrs. Willson also leaned in, waiting for Harold’s text with a look of expectation.

Harold said triumphantly: “First of all, the beauty card sent to Elaine by the same city courier just now, isn’t that beauty salon called Lizi Beauty Health Club? The owner of this beauty club is a former friend of mine. He is now having difficulties in business and has always wanted to transfer the beauty salon, but the economic situation is not good recently, so he has not been able to transfer.”

Noah Willsongan waved his hand: “Talk about the important point!”

Harold said hurriedly, “Don’t worry, Dad! I have to explain the whole plan to you!”

Noah Willsongan nodded: “Yes, you say.”

Harold then continued: “My friend can’t make it anymore now, so I just want to take advantage of the fact that the New Year’s members have a lot of things at home and can’t take care of them to do beauty, and take advantage of the opportunity to roll the money away. I told him, as long as he cooperates. Well, I gave him 200,000 Dollar for this scene. He wanted to run away anyway, so he was naturally willing to make more money before running away.”

Wendy on the side hurriedly asked: “Brother, did you intend to tie Elaine to the beauty salon when you fudged Elaine?”

“Yes!” Harold nodded and said, “That beauty salon has a back door. When Elaine goes to the spa, I will arrange for a technician to put sleeping pills in her water. When she passes out, we drive to the beauty salon. At the back door of the courtyard, Elaine was directly tied up and taken away from the back door, absolutely unaware of it!”

Horiyah Qian heard this and hurriedly asked, “Jay, what do you plan to do with Elaine after torturing Elaine?”

Harold said, “I haven’t thought about this yet, what do you think?”

Horiyah Qian immediately gritted her teeth and said, “Find a black coal mine and send her to dig coal too!”

Harold said embarrassingly: “I don’t know anyone who runs a black coal kiln either!”

Wendy blurted out: “Then send her to Africa to grow sugarcane! I heard that there are many illegal immigrants there, and they can only bury their heads in the sugarcane fields and chop sugarcane for the rest of their lives, and they cannot live without the African continent!

Harold coughed and said awkwardly: “Theresa, what you said is illegal immigration, how can I have that relationship!”

Horiyah Qian was anxious and blurted out: “Jay, are you planning to find someone to take Elaine after sleeping, take pictures, and then let her go?! This is too cheap for her, right?!”

Although Noah Willson was very disgusted with Horiyah Qian, but when he heard this, he couldn’t help but nodded in agreement: “Yes! I just found someone to sleep with Elaine, maybe he even let Elaine take advantage!”

Old Mrs. Willson thought for a moment, and said: “We are helping Mr. Wu with Elaine. Or else you call and ask Mr. Wu to see if he has any friends who run black coal kilns. Lan arranged to dig coal!”

Chapter 1887
Regnar Wu’s life has been miserable recently.

The eldest son Roger Wu is still recovering from his injuries at home, and the second son Wu Qi’s condition has not improved. He has basically given up treatment.

In addition, Regnar Wu’s wife Xue Yaqin is also divorcing him recently.

The main reason for the divorce was the death of Xue Nanshan and his wife Li Kaili.

Xue Yaqin felt that Regnar Wu didn’t protect his brother, nor did he find out who killed his brother.

In Xue Yaqin’s eyes, what was even more exaggerated was that instead of helping his younger brother avenge Regnar Wu, he was at home every day, scolding his dead brother bloody.

Of course Regnar Wu hates Xue Nanshan crazy.

In his opinion, it was the bastard who completely ruined the reputation of the Wu family, so that the market value of the Wu family was directly cut down because of its reputation.

It was originally the first family in Jiangnan, but now, it can’t even make the top ten in Jiangnan.

What made him a little unacceptable was that his wife was so ignorant to praise!

I haven’t blamed her for being too doting on her younger brother, causing the Wu family to be implicated, but she blamed herself on the contrary, it is really unreasonable!

Because of this, the two of them simply fell into a long cold war.

Originally, Regnar Wu spoiled his wife very much, but now he doesn’t even bother to care about her, and put all his thoughts into his career.

Now Regnar Wu has only one thought in his mind, which is to do everything possible to make the Wu family rise again!

At just this time, he was following up on a real estate project in Aurous Hill, so early this morning, he came to Aurous Hill from Suzhou and Hangzhou for inspection.

Just when he first arrived at the project site, he received a call from Noah Willson.

On the phone, Noah Willsongan said flatly: “Hello, Mr. Wu! I’m Noah Willsongan, we haven’t seen you in a long time!”

Regnar Wu said coldly: “Noah Willsongan, you call me, what’s the matter?”

Noah Willsongan hurriedly smiled and said, “Mr. Wu, this is the case. Doesn’t this mean that the New Year is coming? Our family wondered, saying that nothing will let Charlie’s family have a stable year, so we plan to confront Wade first today. Issac’s mother-in-law, Elaine, decided to find someone to give her to her first, and then take some photos and videos and upload them to the Internet, so that Charlie’s family will be disgraced!”

Regnar Wu suddenly became interested, and his voice improved a little, “Huh? Noah Willsongan, I heard that right, did your family finally dare to do something with Charlie?”

Noah Willson said embarrassingly: “Mr. Wu, I really didn’t think of a plan before, so I haven’t moved, but you can rest assured! This time we must do this thing beautifully!”

With that said, Noah Willson said with a bit of bitterness: He Charlie is in Aurous Hill. I heard that there seems to be a nickname called Real Dragon in the world. I want to see if his mother-in-law lets people play, he is in this world. Can the true dragon’s face hang on it? “

When Regnar Wu heard this, he smiled and said, “Not bad, not bad! Do this thing well, I will not treat you badly.”

Noah Willson was overjoyed, and he was too busy to ask: “By the way, Mr. Wu, I called you. I actually wanted to ask you if you know the little boss who runs the black coal kiln. If you know him, that’s really true. Great, after I find someone to take care of Elaine, I will send her directly to the black coal mine!”

Chapter 1888
Regnar Wu thought for a while and said, “There are not many coal mines in the South, so I really don’t know anyone who runs black coal mines.”

Speaking of this, he suddenly remembered something, and said with a smile: “But I do have a kid who runs a brick factory at home. The work in the brick factory is not easy compared to the black coal kiln. You can take Charlie His mother-in-law sent there as a coolie!”

Noah Willson immediately smiled and said, “Oh, Mr. Wu, this is really great. A b*tch woman like this should throw her into the black brick factory!”

After speaking, he hurriedly asked: “Mr. Wu, do you think it is convenient for you to tell me the address of your friend? After I have asked Elaine to take care of it, I will send it directly!”

“Don’t worry!” Regnar Wu sneered: “I have a deep hatred with Charlie. Now I just arrived in Aurous Hill. There is no reason to miss such an enjoyable thing. You tie her up first, and then give me an address. I will go over. Witness it with your own eyes!”

Noah Willson hurriedly agreed, “Mr. Wu, don’t worry, I must have done this properly, and I will call and let you witness it in person!”

Regnar Wu hummed, and said with a smile: “Okay, I have something to work on. Call me after you finish it.”

“Good Mr. Wu!”

As soon as Noah Willson hung up the phone, he immediately couldn’t help but said to the family excitedly: “Mr. Wu said, he has a friend who runs a brick factory. When we tie Elaine, we will let someone do it as planned. After that, she immediately sent to the brick factory to let her work hard in the brick factory for the rest of her life!”

When Horiyah Qian heard this, she felt very unbalanced in her heart. She said angrily, “I went to the black coal kiln at the time. How can Horiyah Qian go to the brick factory! This is too cheap for her!”

Noah Willson glared at her dryly, and blurted out: “You know what a shit! The brick factory is much more bitter than the black coal kiln. Although the black coal kiln is dirty and tired, it is warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The brick factory is different. The fire burns bricks in all seasons, and the heat alone can’t stand the heat. Moreover, the work of moving bricks is no easier than digging coal. Generally speaking, brick factories suffer more than black coal kilns!”

Horiyah Qian felt a little more comfortable.

However, she still had one more question to ask, but she swallowed it again.

So I can only murmur in my heart: “Hey, I don’t know if Elaine will meet a squinty supervisor after being sent to the brick factory. If I can meet, that would be great, and it’s better to let her Get sick and get pregnant again!”

……

At this moment.

The Presidential Suite of Shangri-La Hotel.

Cynthia Wade was making a short report to Wade Zhongquan over the phone.

On the phone, she described Charlie as a scumbag with perverted personality, hot temper, low quality, and unremarkable. She also always emphasized to Wade Zhongquan: “Dad, Charlie, this kid has not received any education for so many years and has very low quality. , You can’t let him go back to Wade’s house, otherwise, our Wade’s face will be lost by him!”

Wade Zhongquan listened to her little report of adding fuel and jealousy, and said lightly: “Chang Min, I always thought you were very smart. I didn’t expect to be so easily influenced by emotions. It really disappointed me!”

Cynthia Wade suddenly became nervous when he heard this, and blurted out: “Dad, I…Where am I not doing well enough?”

Wade Zhongquan said coldly: “You still don’t understand, why do I want Issac’er to come back?”

Cynthia Wade said embarrassingly: “Dad…I really don’t understand too much. If you want me to say that Charlie’s quality is so low, not only can we not let him come back, but we have to draw a clear line with him!”

Wade Zhongquan snorted and said: “What I want now is to let any of my grandsons marry Su Zhiyu from the Su family, or to marry Gu Qiuyi from the Gu family. Now it seems that only Issac’er’s Greatest chance!”

Chapter 1889
“how can that be possible!”

Cynthia Wade blurted out: “Dad, you haven’t seen Charlie for many years, so you think of him too well. Let me tell you the truth, Charlie is now a small gangster in a remote country! Whether it’s Su Zhiyu or Gu Qiuyi, They are all Eastcliff’s famous lady of the sky, how can they be worthy of him?!”

Wade Zhongquan said coldly: “I saw Gu Yanzhong at the Chamber of Commerce yesterday, and I asked him if he still remembers Issac’er’s engagement with his daughter. He said to me on the spot, as long as he can find Issac’er, he must not hesitate. Let your daughter marry him!”

“In addition, Gu Yanzhong also said that no matter what Issac’er is now, even if he is begging along the street, he is also the future uncle of the Gu family. Their family has long reached a consensus on this matter!”

Cynthia Wade was stunned: “What age is this, is Gu Yanzhong crazy?”

Wade Zhongquan said in a harsh tone: “I don’t want to care if Gu Yanzhong is crazy or not, don’t worry about it. Your task now is to do everything possible to make Issac’er promise to come back for the New Year!”

Cynthia Wade was so helpless that he had no choice but to say angrily: “Dad, tell you the truth, Issac’er was too much yesterday, so I didn’t control my emotions yesterday. I had a big fight with him. He didn’t eat anything, so he just waved away. Up…”

“Bastard!” Wade Zhongquan yelled, “Don’t think I don’t know you. With your acting style, it’s not good to say who is too much!”

After that, Wade Zhongquan said again: “I don’t care about anything else, I must bring Issac’er back to me! If he doesn’t want to return, then you can think of something else!”

Cynthia Wade hurriedly asked: “Other methods? What method?”

Wade Zhongquan said, “Doesn’t he have a wife in Aurous Hill? Can you find a way to get in touch with his wife or his father-in-law?”

Cynthia Wade said immediately: “Then I will go to see his wife, give her some money, and let her divorce Issac’er!”

Wade Zhongquan said: “Don’t go to his wife, you can make a fuss from his mother-in-law first. I heard that his mother-in-law is very greedy for money and is a master who sees money!”

Cynthia Wade quickly said, “Dad, then I will try to find a breakthrough from his mother-in-law!”

“Yeah!” Wade Zhongquan reminded: “After you meet his mother-in-law, don’t reveal your true identity, otherwise, if you let that kind of evil people know that Issac’er is a member of our Eastcliff Wade family, you will be killed. She, she won’t let her daughter divorce Issac’er either.”

“Good dad! I see!”

Cynthia Wade quickly agreed, and then immediately took out the phone, called the bodyguard who brought Aurous Hill this time, and ordered: “Check me where Charlie’s mother-in-law is, I want to see her!”

……

Elainexing rushed to take a taxi to the beauty club on the package card. When she came in and showed the package card, she was somewhat guilty, for fear that others might make a mistake, or the card itself could not be used.

But what she didn’t expect was that the clerk said to her very politely: “Hello madam! Your package card can be used at any time and no appointment is required. Do you want to experience it now?”

When Elaine heard this, he said excitedly: “Of course! I’ve been taking a taxi from a long distance, can’t I just come and ask you? Hurry up and arrange a technician for me, I will have a good experience now.”

The clerk nodded and said respectfully: “Madam, our full-body spa here is for bathing first. I will take you to bathe and change clothes first, and then arrange a technician to do the spa for you!”

Elaine was very happy. When she had money in her hands, she did not go to beauty salons or beauty clubs to do facial or spa treatments.

Therefore, she knows the process of a high-end spa in a beauty salon. The first thing she must do is to soak in a flower petal milk bath, then put on the disposable underwear provided by the beauty club, and receive a full body massage from a technician.

Elaine happily followed the clerk to the bathroom and found that a tank of water had been placed here, with milk, flower petals and bath salt added to the water, and immediately smiled and said, “Oh, your service is really in place. Come on, put the water away first.”

Chapter 1890
The clerk thought that Elaine had noticed the abnormality, and hurriedly said, “Uh…that…this is the case. We originally had a customer who made an appointment to come to the spa. The water for our bath is ready, and she said that we can’t do anything temporarily, so you can just pick a ready-made one.”

Elaine smiled and said, “Oh, what a coincidence, it seems that God just wants to make up for me and let me enjoy it!”

After speaking, she waved to the clerk and said, “Okay, you can go out. I will take a bath by myself and let the technician prepare to wait for me.”

“it is good!”

After the clerk came out, he immediately ran to report to the boss.

When the boss heard that Elaine was coming, he quickly called Harold and said to him, “Jay, people have already come and are taking a bath. When will you come?”

Harold said excitedly: “Great! Old Bai, you must stabilize her for me, don’t expose any flaws, I am ready to go over!”

The owner of the beauty salon laughed and said, “Jay, who is my brother, since I have promised you, I will definitely do this thing beautifully!”

“Good!” Harold smiled and said, “Wait for half an hour!”

After finishing speaking, Harold said again: “Lao Bai, your shop will not do business with other customers in the morning, so as to avoid accidents.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t do other business in the morning, just pick up your order!”

……

Just as Elaine was lying in the bathtub soaking, a Rolls-Royce stopped at the door of this beauty salon.

A tall bodyguard walked out of the co-pilot. After getting out of the car, he immediately opened the rear door.

Immediately afterwards, Cynthia Wade, dressed in gorgeous clothes, stepped down.

She looked at the door face of this beauty salon, and said contemptuously: “What a broken beauty salon, looking at it, it’s not up to the standard!”

In fact, the decoration of this beauty salon is pretty good. Although it is not a top-notch, it is not affordable by ordinary housewives in Aurous Hill.

However, for the top rich second generation like Cynthia Wade, it is really too much to be on the table.

The money she paid for a treatment at a top beauty salon is enough to buy this beauty salon.

The bodyguard whispered from the side: “Miss, the woman you are looking for is doing beauty treatment here, just came in ten minutes ago.”

Cynthia Wade nodded, and said in disgust, “Follow me in.”

“it is good!”

The bodyguard took the lead and reached out and pushed open the door of this beauty salon.

The clerk rushed over and said apologetically: “I’m sorry, we won’t receive guests in the morning.”

Cynthia Wade frowned: “I won’t receive guests? A woman named Elaine, didn’t she just come to your store for a spa? Why did she become unwelcome when she came to me?”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 1891-1895

Post by jay »

Chapter 1891
The clerk was questioned by Cynthia Wade, and he didn’t know how to reply.

She knew very well in her heart that the boss meant that she would never treat guests this morning, so she couldn’t let anyone in.

So she hurriedly said: “I’m sorry, Ma’am, we really don’t treat guests in the morning. Ms. Elaine made an appointment in advance, so I’m sorry.”

Cynthia Wade almost exploded in anger.

I condescended to come to this kind of shabby beauty salon. It is like a phoenix coming to the chicken coop. Didn’t expect that this chicken coop would not let me enter? !

She immediately furiously said: “Don’t let me in, right? Believe it or not, you won’t have to do this in the future?!”

The clerk suddenly didn’t know what to do.

She could also see that Cynthia Wade’s dressing was no ordinary person at first glance. If she really angered her, it might cause trouble.

So she could only say respectfully: “Sorry, ma’am, wait a moment, I will ask our boss for instructions.”

Cynthia Wade waved his hand in disgust: “Move faster, I have very limited patience!”

The clerk hurried to the boss’s office. The boss was already in his office at this time, picking up valuable items.

He intends to help Harold this time. After earning Harold’s 200,000 Dollar, he will immediately prepare to run away and vacate the shop tonight. If this is the case, when members of the shop arrive tomorrow, they will find beauty. The courtyard is empty.

This is also the usual routine for most gyms and beauty salons to run away, taking advantage of people’s unprepared feet to apply oil, so that all members who have been fooled into applying for a stored-value card are caught off guard.

The clerk entered the office and hurriedly said: “Boss, there is another woman outside. She has to come in! I can’t stop her, go and see!”

When the boss heard this, he frowned and asked, “What woman? Didn’t you tell her not to treat guests in the morning?”

“Say it!” the clerk said aggrievedly: “I told her several times, but she insisted that the guest named Ma came in, why can’t she enter…”

The boss suddenly became nervous: “Couldn’t you know the surname Ma?”

“I do not know either……”

The boss thought for a moment, and said: “Okay, I’ll deal with her and see what she wants to do.”

After speaking, he got up and came out of the office, all the way to the front desk.

Seeing Cynthia Wade, the boss also saw that this woman should have a lot of background, and he was even more nervous.

So he hurriedly stepped forward and asked, “This lady, I don’t know what your needs are?”

Cynthia Wade said coldly: “Your store is open, why don’t you let in? What do you mean by not serving guests in the morning?”

The boss chuckled and hurriedly said: “It’s true that we have guests booked a full set of care in the morning, so it is not convenient to treat guests again. If you come in the afternoon or tomorrow, I will arrange the best technician to serve you!”

Cynthia Wade said disdainfully: “Stop this set with me, I didn’t come to your ruined place to consume!”

The boss frowned: “If you don’t come to consume, what are you doing?”

Chapter 1892
Cynthia Wade said, “I’m here to find Elaine, who just came to your place for nursing care. I have something to talk to her in private.”

As soon as the boss heard that he was not for consumption, he darkened his face and said annoyedly: “If you are not for consumption, then please go out. If you are looking for someone to discuss matters, you must divide the place. I don’t provide such services. “

Cynthia Wade winked at the bodyguard, and the bodyguard immediately took out 50,000 Dollar in cash from his small suitcase and patted it on the counter.

When the boss saw the money, his attitude became flattering again, and he smiled and asked, “This lady, what service do you want me to provide you with?”

Cynthia Wade said coldly: “Take me to see Elaine. I want to chat with Elaine in private. It won’t be too long, at most half an hour. During this half an hour, no one is allowed to bother and can do it. , This fifty thousand Dollar is your reward, do you understand?”

When the boss heard this, he thought to himself: “Harold asked me to give that Elaine some sleeping pills. After she was asleep, Harold would take her away secretly. Now he has killed the eldest sister halfway and has to talk to Elaine. It sounds like a good deal for an hour, and then give 50,000 Dollar. As long as you let Harold wait for half an hour, wait for the older sister to talk to Elaine and leave, then give Elaine sleeping pills? “

Thinking of this, he immediately agreed with a smile: “It’s easy to talk about! Isn’t it half an hour of private time, no problem, Ms. Elaine is taking a bath, you can wait in the spa room first.”

Cynthia Wade nodded and said to the bodyguard, “Come with me.”

“Hey!” The boss said hurriedly, “We are a female-only club. Members wear very casually here, and sometimes they don’t even wear clothes. Even my boss can’t enter the private service area for members. You can You can’t bring this gentleman inside!”

Cynthia Wade didn’t think that an ordinary beauty salon would be dangerous, so he said to the bodyguard, “You are waiting outside.”

The bodyguard nodded slightly.

Today, Cynthia Wade’s whereabouts were made on a temporary basis, and there was no suspicious person following along the way, so in this case, there was basically no possibility of encountering danger, so he didn’t care too much.

The bodyguard waited at the door, and Cynthia Wade said to the boss: “Can you take me in now?”

The boss smiled and hurriedly said, “Let our clerk take you in. I can’t get in either.”

“Good.” Cynthia Wade nodded, and followed the clerk into the beauty salon.

The apartment of this beauty salon is relatively deep, with the front desk and lobby outside, and then the bathing place through the promenade, and then the spa room is going deeper.

The reason why the spa room is placed in the deepest part is mainly because the guests who come to the spa are for complete relaxation and are very resistant to noise. If it is too close to the outside and close to the road, the vibration and horn sound of passing cars will be very obvious.

After Cynthia Wade followed the clerk through the deep corridor, he came to one of the spa rooms.

The clerk respectfully said to her: “Hello, madam, please wait here for a while, and I will bring her here after Ms. Elaine comes out.”

Cynthia Wade gave a hum, took out 10,000 Dollar in cash from his limited Hermes backpack, handed it to her, and exhorted: “Don’t tell Elaine I’ll wait for her here, just take her in, understand?”

The clerk happily accepted the ten thousand Dollar, and said excitedly: “Don’t worry, I won’t say it!”

“Yeah.” Cynthia Wade nodded: “You go out first.”

“Good lady.”

After the clerk went out, Cynthia Wade frowned and looked at the environment in the room, frowning in disgust.

She took out a cheque written a long time ago from her bag. The amount on the cheque was one billion Dollar, which she planned to use to buy Elaine.

However, the more she looked at the low-end environment of this beauty salon, the more she sighed in her heart: “This Elaine would actually go to this place to do a spa. He must be a bun who has never seen money. Give her a billion Dollar. too much!”

Chapter 1893
Thinking of this, Cynthia Wade stuffed the one billion check back into his wallet.

She felt that if she wanted to buy a cheap woman like Elaine, one billion would be taken advantage of, and one billion was enough.

As a result, she took out the checkbook again and temporarily wrote a check for 100 million Dollar.

She planned to take this one-billion-dollar check directly in a while to entice Elaine to go home and force her daughter to divorce Charlie. In this way, her mission to Aurous Hill this time would be half completed.

After writing a check for 100 million, she took out a Hermès silk scarf from her bag and placed it on the sofa before sitting down.

At this time, Elaine was still soaking in the bathtub.

In fact, she had washed it a long time ago, and the reason why she still didn’t want to soak it out was mainly because she felt that the milk petal bath should have a good moisturizing effect on the skin, so it’s better to soak for a while.

And Harold and Noah Willsongan, at this time, had already brought a few young men who were still alive and drove a large van to the back door of the beauty salon.

Harold took out the phone, called the boss, and asked, “Lao Bai, how are things prepared? Have you fainted Elaine? I’m just waiting at the back door!”

The boss thought to himself: “I haven’t made the extra 50,000 Dollar yet, so I have to wait for my 50,000 Dollar to be safe before doing it!”

So, he said to Harold: “Jay, wait a moment, that Elaine is taking a bath, there is a bit of ink, but don’t worry, I will have the water with the added ingredients ready for her. After the bath, find a chance to let her drink it, and you will wait patiently for my notification. Once she faints, I will call you. Then you can just come in and bring someone!”

As soon as Harold heard this, he immediately smiled and said, “Lao Bai, you are still reliable! Okay! In that case, I’ll wait a while, and you will notify me immediately if it’s done.”

“Okay, just look at you!”

……

Elaine soaked for another ten minutes, feeling that the skin on her body was a little pale because of the blisters, and then she came out of the bathtub reluctantly.

After she came out, she immediately rang the service bell, and the clerk who had received her hurried in with a clean bath towel in her hand.

She helped Elaine wrap the bath towel and asked diligently: “Madam, do you need to wear disposable underwear? I will open the package if necessary.”

As she said, she added: “All our technicians and service staff are women. It doesn’t matter if you don’t wear them.”

Elaine thought for a while and said, “I’d better put it on. After all, this is not a bathhouse. It’s too awkward to be alone.”

The clerk nodded and quickly took apart the disposable underwear for her to wear, and prepared another bathrobe for her. After Elaine put on the bathrobe, she was led to the spa room.

Opening the door, the service staff said to Elaine: “Ms., please come in.”

Elaine nodded, and when she stepped through the door, she found a beautifully dressed woman sitting on the sofa in the room, and asked the clerk with some dissatisfaction: “This is your technician? This fancy suit is too exaggerated. Right? There are so many decorations on my body, making it look like a mannequin in a jewellery shop. What if I accidentally scratched me?”

Cynthia Wade must be angry at this.

Secretly cursed in my heart: “The f*cking bun, said I was wearing fancy clothes, said I was pompous?!”

Chapter 1894
The clerk was also embarrassed at this time. Looking at Cynthia Wade, he didn’t know how to introduce Elaine.

Cynthia Wade frowned, and said in a very arrogant tone to the clerk: “Okay, you go out first, I’ll talk to her.”

The clerk immediately left the room as if he was amnesty, and took the door behind him.

Elaine looked at Cynthia Wade warily, and asked coldly, “Hey, who are you?”

Cynthia Wade said lightly: “You don’t deserve to know who I am.”

Elaine suddenly sipped: “I babble! The smelly Lady Willson, what kind of big-tailed eagle is here with me? Dressed in colorful, d*mn United, and carrying a fake Hermes, it’s not you who are awesome Up?”

Cynthia Wade suddenly shouted angrily: “What are you talking about?! I am a catwalk coat customized by Chanel’s top designer! My Hermes is also the top limited edition! The clothes I wear are worth at least 50 million! “

Elaine disdainfully said: “You f*cking pretend to be forced by me, when the Lady Willson is a bunny who has never seen the world? Just your broken Hermes, and her mother dare to say that it is a limited edition. Tell you, the Lady Willson is the real Hermes. people!”

As she said, she immediately took out the Hermès backpack she had placed in it before taking a shower from the locker, hung it on her arm and stretched it out in front of Cynthia Wade, and said pretentiously: “Open your dog’s eyes to the Lady Willson , This is the real Hermes, simple and atmospheric, understand?”

Cynthia Wade glanced at Elaine’s Hermes, and suddenly she burst into laughter.

Seeing her smile, Elaine couldn’t help but sneered: “What? I don’t dare to pretend to be forced when I see the real Hermes, right?”

Cynthia Wade sighed, and sneered: “I know what is poor, so you are called poor!”

As she said, her eyes were full of contempt and said: “Do you still dare to show off in front of me with the most basic entry-level Hermes?”

Immediately, Cynthia Wade immediately picked up his Hermes, and sneered: “Open your dog’s eyes and show me clearly, my Lady Willson, this Hermes, can buy you more than 100!”

“fck your mother’s old mule!” Elaine said in disgust: “You fcking boast that you won’t be taxed. Listen to what you mean, do you earn 10 million Hermes?”

Cynthia Wade sneered: “15 million!”

Elaine curled his lips: “I really don’t know where the dead Lady Willson came from. I chopped you up and sold you by a catty. You are not worth 15 million! Are you still here to pretend to be your grandma? Get out of here. Don’t f*cking delay my spa!”

When Cynthia Wade heard this, his whole body trembled with anger, and he wished to slap Elaine immediately to give a lesson to this unseen turtle.

But after another thought, I came here today, not because she is more expensive than her Hermes, there is still business to be done.

So she gritted her teeth and waved her hand: “Okay, Elaine, I won’t talk nonsense with you anymore. It’s meaningless. I came to you this time because I wanted to make a deal with you.”

“Doing business?” Elaine frowned, “I have nothing to do with the fake Hermes like you, so get out of here!”

Cynthia Wade pressed his anger and said coldly: “You might as well listen to me first. I am looking for you this time for one purpose. You go back and get your daughter to divorce Charlie. If you promise me, this check will be yours. .”

After that, she handed the one-billion-dollar check to Elaine, and said proudly: “This check is worth 100 million. As long as you promise me, you can take the money first!”

Seeing Elaine’s expression stunned, Cynthia Wade sneered again, and said in a condescending tone: “But Elaine, listen to me. Since you have taken my money, you must do what I explain! Otherwise, I will not only Letting you spit out this money a lot, and it will cost you a huge price!”

Chapter 1895
Elaine looked at Cynthia Wade dumbfounded, and blurted out unbelievably, “What are you talking about, this check is worth 100 million?!”

Seeing her surprised look, Cynthia Wade sneered, and said sarcastically: “Look at the way you have never seen the world, Citibank cash check! Haven’t you seen it? If you think of someone like you, you won’t have the chance to see it in your life. Such a large cash check!”

Elaine’s whole expression immediately became uncertain.

Cynthia Wade thought he completely shocked Elaine, and smiled satisfied.

She held the check in her hand and slapped it a few times, and smiled arrogantly: “Do you want this check? If you want, just listen to me and persuade your daughter to leave Charlie!”

Elaine’s expression suddenly became a little annoyed.

Cynthia Wade hasn’t figured out how this woman’s expression has become so fast.

Elaine suddenly stretched out his hand and snatched the check over, took a close look in front of him, and then angrily tore the check into pieces!

Cynthia Wade was dumbfounded. She saw Elaine tear her one hundred million check into shreds, and immediately said in her heart: “It seems that I have underestimated this stinky lady named Ma! She tore the check even if she said it, it seems that her appetite is not small!”

At this moment, when Cynthia Wade saw Elaine staring at him with an extremely angry look, he gritted his teeth and said: “Okay! One hundred million is too small for you, yes! As long as you obediently listen to me, let your daughter and Charlie divorce After the formalities are completed, I can give you 200 million!”

After all, she immediately took out the checkbook from Hermès’ bag, took off the pen cap, and said coldly: “You think about it. If you want, I will write you a check now!”

When Cynthia Wade said this, he thought to himself: “You Elaine is nothing but an old hat in a small city. Don’t look at you in a villa of Tomson, but you must be a stinky silk who has never seen a lot of money. A billion is in front of you, I don’t believe you will refuse!”

Thinking of this, Cynthia Wade suddenly saw a flower, and in the next second, a sharp pain came from her left cheek!

“Snapped!”

It turned out that Elaine directly raised his hand and slapped Cynthia Wade severely!

Cynthia Wade has never been beaten in his entire life, and never dreamed that he lived more than 40 years old. The first slap in his life was actually beaten by a scumbag!

She immediately felt a burst of anger rush to her head!

Staring at Elaine, she yelled hysterically: “The name is Ma! Are you f*cking crazy? Dare to beat me?! Do you know who the Lady Willson is?”

As soon as the voice fell, Elaine came up directly, kicked her chest, and kicked her directly from the back of the sofa!

Although Cynthia Wade is not a good person, she is also an intellectual.

Although she was proud and bullied all her life, she basically did not bully herself by herself.

Therefore, Elaine suddenly moved her hands, and she suddenly had no resistance!

Seeing being knocked to the ground by Elaine, she struggled to get up and cursed with a disheveled hair: “Elaine! Are you fcking sick?! My mother gives you money, if you fcking don’t, there is no need to do it with my mother.” Don’t you f*cking understand the truth that a gentleman speaks but doesn’t use his hands?!”

Elaine gritted her teeth and cursed: “What a f*cking gentleman who talks but doesn’t do anything? Since you dare to give the dead man the paper money to fool my Lady Willson, why can’t my Lady Willson beat you like this! I will not only beat you today, I want to kill you!”

Cynthia Wade was almost blinded at the moment.

She yelled hysterically, “What the hll are you doing?! The Lady Willson gave you a cash check from Citibank! You can hear clearly, it’s Citibank! Even if you fcking have never seen the world, at least have some basic common sense. !”
lex
Advocate

Charismatic Charlie Wade 1896-1900

Post by lex »

Chapter 1896
“fck you!” Elaine rushed over in a rage, and rode directly on Cynthia Wade’s stomach. With her big mouth bowed from side to side, she flicked towards Cynthia Wade’s face and cursed as she slapped, “You fcking treat me as a fool. The Lady Willson has been fooled like this once, you f*cking dare to cheat the Lady Willson!”

At this moment, Elaine thought in her heart that Jacob was hospitalized in the hospital. She wanted a check for her daughter Claire’s check-out rent. After Charlie handed the check to her, she took the check to pay for the hospitalization.

Unexpectedly, the denomination of that check turned out to be 100 million!

At that time, the hospital cashier ridiculed her and threatened her to call the police to catch her.

In the end, she went back to Charlie to settle the accounts in a rage, only to realize that Charlie had bought the check from the funeral store and planned to burn it to his deceased parents.

Therefore, Cynthia Wade now also took out a 100 million check, which looks almost exactly the same as Charlie’s 100 million check at that time.

In this case, of course she was furious!

What’s more hateful is that this d*mn Cynthia Wade has been repeatedly emphasizing Citibank in front of her!

In this life, Elaine hated Citibank the most!

Because for her, the worst experience in her life was caused by the fake black gold card of Citibank.

After that, she was put in a detention center, and was abused by the Old Mrs. Willson, Wendy, and the big and rough Gena Jones for several days.

Those just a few days were definitely the black hole of Elaine’s life.

Therefore, when she saw that Cynthia Wade not only cheated herself with a cheque of 100 million Dollar from the dead, but also dared to use Citibank to chirp here, she was already angry!

Cynthia Wade was dizzy and nauseous when Elaine was beaten at this time, and his cheeks that Elaine beat him back and forth were red and swollen, and the pain was unbearable.

Although she screamed, her bodyguard was outside the gate at this time and couldn’t hear the movement so deep inside, so she couldn’t help her at all.

Even though Cynthia Wade was beaten very dumbfounded, he knew very well in his heart that now it is idiotic to get his mobile phone and let the bodyguard come in to rescue him, so he can only fight with Elaine! ?

As a result, she suddenly stretched out her hand to grab Elaine’s hair like crazy. After grabbing a lock of Elaine’s hair, she yanked her desperately!

Elaine didn’t expect this lady to be beaten by herself all the time, and as a result she attacked her hair!

Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her hair, which made her scream several times, and she was desperately trying to beat Cynthia Wade with her hands.

While beating and cursing: “Silly idiot, you dare to pull my Lady Willson’s hair, my Lady Willson fight with you!”

Naturally, Cynthia Wade was not to be outdone. With that strand of hair in his hand, he desperately tore, and directly tore all that strand of hair from Elaine’s head!

This time, Elaine covered her head in pain and yelled. Cynthia Wade saw that this was an opportunity, and directly pushed Elaine to the ground, and then rushed up, riding on Elaine’s stomach, facing her face for a while. f*ck!

“Even I dare to fight, I f*cking kill you shrew!”

Cynthia Wade was mad at this moment. If she were to give her a knife, she would be able to kill Elaine on the spot.

At this moment, the waiter outside heard the movement and ran over in a hurry, opened the door to see, and was shocked immediately, so he hurried to the boss’s room, opened the door and panted and said, “Boss, no… …Not good! Then…the two women…in the room…fight…fight…”

Chapter 1897
As soon as the owner of the beauty salon heard that the two women were fighting, they became angry.

“d*mn, aren’t friends chatting? Why are you fighting again?!”

The clerk hurriedly said: “I don’t know, it’s a terrible beating. If you don’t check it again, you will probably kill you!”

“f*ck!”

The beauty salon owner was nervous.

I haven’t run away yet. If something goes wrong at this time and the police are brought in, it will be a big trouble.

So he hurried to check the situation. Before he got there, he heard that he had been beaten to the death.

Elaine was yelling through the door: “d*mn, stinky girl, my Lady Willson can’t cure Gena Jones’s big fat pig, and he can’t cure you?!”

Cynthia Wade obviously took the advantage, gritted his teeth and cursed: “You wait! I’m definitely not going to make you feel better! I won’t let you live to see the sun tomorrow!”

“Snapped!”

Elaine slapped Cynthia Wade’s face again: “That broken mouth, why the f*ck is forcing me to talk, see if I won’t tear your mouth to you!”

The owner of the beauty salon opened the door and took a look, but was frightened by the two women with blood on their faces and quickly closed the door.

He muttered nervously in his mouth: “No way, no way! If you continue to do this, you must die!”

After speaking, he immediately ran to the back door, and when he pushed the door, he saw a van parked upside down at the door, with the trunk entrance facing the back door.

So he hurried to the co-pilot and took a picture. Harold put down the car window and asked excitedly: “Lao Bai, has that stinky lady Elaine fainted?”

The owner of the beauty salon said anxiously: “Fat! I fought with a woman inside. If you continue to fight, you will kill people. Go in and take them away!”

Harold asked in surprise: “What’s the situation?! Have you started fighting? With whom?”

The owner of the beauty salon was a little guilty, but didn’t mention a word about the fact that he charged Cynthia Wade in. He said hurriedly: “I don’t know who the h*ll is, you quickly take the person away, otherwise it’s all over if something happens! I’m going to die, and you are going to die!”

Upon hearing this, Harold hurriedly led a few young people out of the car.

A crowd of people, led by the owner of the beauty salon, swarmed to the door of the spa room. Before opening the door, they heard the mess inside.

Harold kicked the door open. Seeing Elaine was riding on a woman with a bloody face and beating her, he immediately said to a few people around him: “It’s the woman above, grab her and take her into the car! “

Elaine turned to find Harold, and suddenly shouted in panic: “Harold! What do you want to do?!”

Harold grinned and said, “Second aunt, you spent so long with our family and sent my mother to the black coal kiln. Now is the time to pay a price!”

After speaking, he waved his hand, and several people around him immediately rushed over and tied Elaine up.

Cynthia Wade didn’t know what was going on, but when someone started to arrest the woman who had been beating him, he was finally relieved and angrily cursed: “The surname is Ma, my mother is going to break you into pieces! Wait! “

As Cynthia Wade spoke, he reached into Hermès’ bag and fetched his phone.

Seeing this, Harold hurriedly scolded: “d*mn, you still want to call?! Put the phone down for me! Otherwise, don’t blame me for being polite!”

Cynthia Wade looked at him and blurted out: “This matter is my personal grievance with Elaine, don’t worry about it! Give Elaine to me, and I will give you a satisfactory reward!”

Harold exploded immediately.

Chapter 1898
He thought to himself: “Is this woman mindless? Give Elaine to you? How can our family explain to Mr. Wu? Besides, I don’t care how you appeared here today, since you and Elaine When they got together, in order to avoid problems with my kidnapping Elaine, then I can only take you away!”

So he ignored Cynthia Wade and said directly to the young people: “Tie up this Lady Willson and take it away!”

When Cynthia Wade heard this, he shouted angrily: “Tie me?! Do you know who I am?!”

Harold said in disgust: “I don’t bother to know who you are. When you and Elaine go to the brick factory to burn bricks, tell Elaine who you are!”

After speaking, he said to the few people: “Give me both of them!”

Cynthia Wade said hysterically: “You dare to move me, I’m Wade…oo…”

Before Cynthia Wade could say the rest, his mouth was tightly gagged with a towel.

The end of Elaine was the same. After being gagged, Harold immediately said to them: “Hurry up and get people in the car!”

Several people immediately took Elaine and Cynthia Wade, walked out the back door quickly, and stuffed them into the carriage.

Harold said to the owner of the beauty salon at this time: “Lao Bai, I advise you to withdraw as soon as possible and don’t spend it here.”

The owner of the beauty salon said: “No, I still have some second-hand equipment and furniture waiting to be processed!”

Harold asked him: “How much money can it be worth just such a little second-hand tatter?”

“It’s worthless, but it’s better than a lot of things. If you sell it, you can sell it for ten or twenty thousand.”

Harold said hurriedly: “You quickly pull it down! How long do you have to spend for this 20,000 Dollar? In case it is for such a small amount of money, and you finally want to run away, then you will lose out. ! So I advise you to leave now! After I am gone, you should withdraw from the back door quickly!”

The beauty salon owner thought carefully: “Yes… the woman who came to Elaine just now has a companion, but that companion is waiting outside at this time, and now she is taken away by Harold. The other party can’t wait for anyone, and it will take half an hour, and he will definitely come in to see what happens. Isn’t it a bad thing?!”

Thinking of this, he lost his heart. Anyway, he earned 200,000 Dollar from Harold, and another 50,000 Dollar from Cynthia Wade, which is already a lot of money. If he doesn’t run away now, if he can’t get away. , I regret no tears!

So he hurriedly said to the clerk: “Go and say hello to the technician, pack things up and leave in five minutes!”

The clerk nodded busy: “Good boss!”

Soon, the van that Harold found, carrying Elaine and Cynthia Wade who were tied up by the five flowers, quickly left the back door of the beauty salon.

Within a few minutes, the owner of the beauty salon also took a clerk and a technician, with large and small bags of soft luggage, and sneaked away through the back door.

At this moment, Cynthia Wade’s bodyguard was still standing beside the Rolls-Royce on the roadside, waiting for Cynthia Wade to come out.

How did he know that Cynthia Wade was actually kidnapped in this ordinary beauty salon…

Twenty minutes passed, and Cynthia Wade hadn’t come out yet. The bodyguard took out his cell phone and planned to call Cynthia Wade to ask.

At the same time, the van was driving outside the city.

Harold was sitting on the back seat with a smug look, while Elaine, who was heavily tied up, was lying at his feet.

He deliberately stepped on Elaine’s face with his feet, and sneered: “Elaine, I didn’t expect it, you will have a f*cking today!”

Elaine was speechless, so she could only whimper a few times.

At this moment, in Cynthia Wade’s bag next to him, the phone rang suddenly!

Chapter 1899
Cynthia Wade’s cell phone ringing shocked Harold.

He hurriedly reached out to Cynthia Wade’s bag and took out an Apple mobile phone.

Seeing someone calling her, he immediately turned off the phone without saying anything, and threw it back into Cynthia Wade’s bag.

Although Cynthia Wade whimpered for a while, but there was nothing to do, and the intestines that he had regretted long ago were blue.

She thought to herself, “Isn’t it the bad luck that I did? What am I doing with this Elaine? If it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t be kidnapped by this group of people!”

However, regret at this time has no meaning. Although she is the eldest daughter of Elder Wade, at this moment, she is also called every day to refuse, and the ground is not working.

At the same time, at the entrance of Lizi Beauty Salon.

Cynthia Wade’s bodyguard found that his master refused to answer his phone.

He didn’t think much about it at first thought. After all, he knew that Cynthia Wade was here to talk to Elaine. Maybe it was inconvenient to answer his phone at the critical moment of negotiation.

However, in order to be sure that he was foolproof, he called Cynthia Wade again. Unexpectedly, after the call was made, the phone turned off!

This moment made Cynthia Wade’s bodyguard nervous!

In today’s society, mobile phones are very important to anyone. Therefore, Cynthia Wade’s mobile phone has hardly ever been turned off during the day.

He immediately noticed something abnormal, so he immediately said to the driver: “Follow me in and have a look!”

The driver was also one of Cynthia Wade’s bodyguards. He immediately got off the Rolls-Royce and rushed into the beauty salon along with the bodyguards who had been guarding the car.

As soon as they entered the beauty salon, the two realized that something was wrong!

The clerk was not there, and it was a bit messy inside, obviously showing signs of hastily turned over.

So they searched from room to room and found the spa room where Cynthia Wade and Elaine had been fighting before.

When they saw the house full of mess, blood, and a lock of long hair on the ground, the two of them shook their hearts and looked at each other, and they could see the despair and collapse in each other’s eyes!

On the sofa, there are silk scarves left by Cynthia Wade!

From the scene, it can be easily seen that Cynthia Wade was kidnapped!

The two bodyguards suddenly felt thunderous!

They were ordered to protect Cynthia Wade’s personal safety. They should have used their lives to defend Cynthia Wade’s safety, but they didn’t expect Cynthia Wade to be kidnapped right under their noses!

One of them desperately said: “It’s over! This is over! The protector is not strong, this is a capital crime!”

The other person was equally desperate and collapsed and said, “This…this shouldn’t be! Missy decided to come to see that Elaine temporarily today, so it is impossible to reveal any whereabouts in advance, and our way is not. Without being followed by anyone, who would take her against her, this is not logical!”

“Oh, you don’t care about what is reasonable or unreasonable. The top priority now is to find the eldest lady! Let’s call Issac Craven as soon as possible! Aurous Hill is his site, he must be better than us!”

“It makes sense!”

As the man said, he immediately took out his mobile phone and called Issac Craven.

Issac Craven was in the hospital at this time, visiting the employee who miscarried because of Cynthia Wade.

Cynthia Wade’s kick not only kicked the female employee’s child, but also caused the female employee to cause a severe bleeding. Fortunately, the rescue was timely and he was temporarily out of danger.

Issac Craven hated and angered at the thought of Cynthia Wade’s arrogance and domineering, but as a servant of the Wade family, he had no right to point fingers at Cynthia Wade anyway.

Chapter 1900
Therefore, he can only comfort his female employee and let her cultivate her body at ease.

After coming out of the ward, Issac Craven sighed, wondering when the grandmother Cynthia Wade could leave when the phone suddenly rang.

The person who called was Cynthia Wade’s bodyguard.

Issac Craven answered the phone: “Hey, this is Issac Craven.”

The nervous people on the other end of the phone almost cried, and choked up: “Mr. Charlie, something has happened, Mr. Charlie!”

Issac Craven frowned and asked, “What’s the matter? It’s such a fuss.”

There was a shivering voice and said: “Issac…Mr. Charlie, the eldest lady…she…she was kidnapped!”

There was a buzz in Issac Craven’s mind!

What do you mean?

Cynthia Wade was kidnapped in Aurous Hill?

Who is so bold that even the Wade family dare to tie them?

So, he hurriedly said, “Don’t worry, let me know the matter clearly after the first five to ten!”

The other party hurriedly said, “Today the eldest lady is looking for a woman named Elaine to talk about something, so we accompanied the eldest lady to a beauty salon and met with that Elaine…”

“Unexpectedly…the two of them disappeared in the beauty salon together, and even the clerk and boss of the beauty salon were missing…”

In the next moment, he immediately thought of Charlie.

He knew that Charlie had a big quarrel with Cynthia Wade in the Hanging Garden, and the two sides must have been very uncomfortable, so it might really be Charlie’s hand.

So he hurriedly called Charlie and asked as soon as he came up, “Mr., where are you?”

Charlie said lightly: “I’m at home, what’s the matter?”

Issac Craven said nervously, “Mr., did you tie up your aunt?”

Charlie frowned: “No, I don’t even bother to see her, why did I tie her up? Why, she was kidnapped?”

Issac Craven was surprised: “Ah? You didn’t do this thing?! That’s bad! This is really going to happen!”

Charlie asked, “What the h*ll is going on?”

Issac Craven blurted out: “Your aunt went to the beauty salon to see your mother-in-law, and said she was going to talk to your mother-in-law in person, but she suddenly disappeared and disappeared in the beauty salon!”

Charlie was shocked, and hurriedly asked him: “What about my mother-in-law? Missing too?! Do you know what she said to my mother-in-law?!”

What Charlie feared most at this time was that Cynthia Wade would reveal his identity in front of Elaine.

Now, the Su family is the enemy he must get rid of, and the Wade family does not know whether it is an enemy or a friend. It is very likely that the two top Eastcliff families are their enemies. If their identity is revealed, they will be exposed to those around them. Brings a lot of danger.

Before these things were resolved, he was not going to tell Claire his identity.

However, if Cynthia Wade and Elaine show up, then he won’t be able to hide…

Issac Craven also heard that Charlie was a little nervous about this matter, and hurriedly said: “Mr., I don’t know the specific situation now. I don’t know what your aunt and your mother-in-law said. Now they are both kidnapped. You have to find them first!”

Charlie nodded, and said, “You call Hong Wu. His subordinates are scattered all over Aurous Hill and have many eyes and ears. This kind of thing should be able to find a clue!
lex
Advocate

Charismatic Charlie Wade 1901-1905

Post by lex »

Chapter 1901
Under Charlie’s order, the entire Aurous Hill Underground World was dispatched almost at this instant.

Orvel Hong even took to the streets in person, looking for clues to Elaine with his men.

Harold didn’t know this at this time.

He just wanted to take revenge on Elaine, and then send her to the black brick kiln to work for a lifetime. This will not only suppress the arrogance of Charlie and Claire, but also avenge himself and mother.

Noah Willson was also very excited.

His hatred for Elaine has already reached a peak.

Of the four of Charlie’s family, he hates Elaine the most!

The reason why I hate Elaine so much is mainly because Horiyah Qian was sent to the black coal kiln, because Elaine, and Horiyah Qian was pregnant in the black coal kiln and infected herself with a venereal disease.

That’s fine, but this Elaine has to hang dozens of green hats on the wall to disgust him, so that he will never forget the harm Horiyah Qian has brought to him, and he will always feel green on his head. As time continues to increase, it is no longer a common practice!

At this time, the father and son, together with their accomplices, dragged Elaine and Cynthia Wade to the abandoned warehouse in the suburbs.

Because the warehouse is large, the van can be driven directly into the warehouse.

As soon as the car stopped, Harold jumped out of the car first, and then dragged Elaine out of the car.

Noah Willsongan looked at Elaine on the ground with a sneer, and said with a sneer: “Elaine, Elaine, you never dreamt that you would have a f*cking today?”

Elaine was terrified, but because her mouth was blocked, she couldn’t speak and could only sob loudly.

Noah Willson directly tore off the towel from her mouth.

Elaine blurted out immediately: “Noah Willsongan! You are so f*cking tired and crooked, dare to kidnap your Lady Willson?! Believe it or not, my son-in-law Charlie, you can blow your head anytime!”

“Huh?” Noah Willsongan raised his hand and slapped Elaine, angrily said, “It’s all about this time, so f*cking act with me? You think you are on your terrace now, don’t you?”

Elaine is a master who cannot afford to lose. Seeing that he dared to beat herself, she immediately furiously said: “Noah Willsongan, you wait! My son-in-law knows many people with good looks in Aurous Hill, and he will definitely teach you a lot!”

Noah Willsongan sneered and said: “Do you still expect Charlie to teach us? I tell you, today I tied you here for two main purposes. First, let a few young people have fun with you, and take some videos to post. Online, let you and your family be ruined; second, send you to the black brick factory to burn the kiln and move bricks for a lifetime! How did you deal with Horiyah Qian in the first place, I will now get it back hundreds of times!”

As soon as Elaine heard this, he was so frightened!

She really did not expect that Noah Willsongan would have such a vicious plan!

So, she immediately persuaded her and choked: “Brother, you shouldn’t hate me so much. It was not me who wanted to harm my sister in the first place. It was my sister who wanted to harm me. Ask yourself if you didn’t want to pit me. My son-in-law’s villa, I can’t do it against you!”

Noah Willsongan raised his hand and slapped it again, yelling, “Then you hung so many green hats on your terrace, how do you explain?”

Elaine hurriedly said, “I was really wrong about that, eldest brother, you think I am your younger siblings, please spare me this time, I will definitely collect all the green hats after I go back. Do not stay!”

Noah Willsongan coldly snorted: “Now I know that I confessed my mistake? I tell you, it’s too late! Even if it’s Da Luo Jinxian, don’t want to save you this time!”

Harold on the side came over and asked in a low voice, “Dad, when should we let people do it?”

Noah Willsongan said: “Don’t worry, when President Wu comes over, President Wu will have to witness it with his own eyes!”

Chapter 1902
Harold asked again: “What should I do if there is still a woman in the car? At that time, there was no way but to tie her together, but we don’t know her either.”

Noah Willson smacked his lips and said, “Don’t worry, let Elaine get rid of it first. If it doesn’t work, send that woman to the black brick kiln!”

……

At this moment, the Wade family had received news that Cynthia Wade was kidnapped.

After Elder Wade heard about this, his whole body was instantly furious!

He threw a beloved Dollar blue and white plum bottle directly in the living room, and roared angrily: “With the strength and status of my Wade family in the country, there are still people who dare to kidnap the immediate family members of the Wade family. This is too courageous. ?!”

The three brothers Cynthia Wade, Wade Changyun, and Wade Changjun looked at me and you one by one, but none of them spoke.

Cynthia Wade was kidnapped suddenly, and for them, it was not something worth worrying about.

On the contrary, it is something worthy of the expectations and excitement of the three of them.

None of the three brothers liked Cynthia Wade.

The reason is nothing more than the word interest.

If Cynthia Wade, like Wade Changxiu, the youngest daughter of the Wade family, would live steadily with her husband when she married, they would naturally not be dissatisfied with Cynthia Wade.

But it was because Cynthia Wade had already married out, but he couldn’t keep himself in the husband’s family and teach his sons. After separating from her husband, he ran back to the Wade family in an attempt to share a share of the family property. This made the three Wade family brothers treat Cynthia Wade very much. disgust.

Moreover, Cynthia Wade was already very serious.

She never cared about the feelings of the three brothers, only the feelings of the father alone.

Therefore, she would often deliberately target the three brothers in order to win the affection of the father, and make them annoying.

Now she has been kidnapped. Isn’t this the gift God gave to the three of them?

Although the three of them haven’t had any communication with each other, they all have the same wish in their hearts.

That is, I hope the kidnappers will kill Cynthia Wade directly and never let her back again.

The Old Master Wade Zhongquan was very annoyed. During this period of time, he increasingly felt that his eldest daughter Cynthia Wade was not only capable, but also very obedient to his own words. Compared with the three sons, Cynthia Wade made himself more compliant.

Now, my daughter, by her own order, went to Aurous Hill to find Charlie, and was kidnapped in Aurous Hill. This not only threatened his daughter’s life, but also slapped him in the face, so he could not do anything. accept.

So he immediately called Issac Craven and asked about the details of the matter.

Issac Craven could only reply truthfully, and told Cynthia Wade to Elaine and how he was kidnapped with Elaine, and told Elder Wade in detail.

After listening to the Old Master Wade, he blurted out and asked: “Issac Craven, do you think the other party is targeting Chang Min or Elaine?”

Issac Craven said: “Mr., I really can’t analyze the specific situation now. The eldest has a high status. Maybe there are desperate desperados who want to kidnap her and blackmail a huge fortune. But Charlie’s mother-in-law has a pungent personality. Very often, I don’t offend people less, maybe the other party may come to her to seek revenge. All of this will be known after the party is found.”

Elder Wade immediately said in a cold voice: “Issac Craven, I have two requirements! First, you must rescue Cynthia anyway, otherwise you will be asked; second, immediately grab Cynthia’s bodyguard, family law Wait and interrupt your hands and feet, and then send back to Wade’s house to accept punishment!”

Chapter 1903
Issac Craven also knew very well that Cynthia Wade had to take responsibility for something wrong with Cynthia Wade.

If Cynthia Wade finally turned away from danger, everything would be fine, but if she really had some shortcomings, then her good life would have come to an end.

What’s more, there was Charlie’s mother-in-law who disappeared with Wade Shaomin this time.

Therefore, he further increased his search power, and even transferred the entire Shangri-La security guard out, just to search for the whereabouts of Cynthia Wade and Elaine as soon as possible.

However, the clues need to start from the beauty salon and a little bit of searching, so it is impossible to find them immediately.

Charlie had also left home at this time and went to the beauty salon to meet Issac Craven.

He was worried about two things at this time. One thing was that Cynthia Wade exposed his identity to Elaine, and the other was that Elaine was brutally murdered by the kidnappers.

In fact, until now, he has no family feelings towards Elaine.

After all, Elaine has been bullying and humiliating herself for more than three years, but only recently has it changed.

If there is a choice, Charlie hopes that Elaine will evaporate.

However, Charlie felt a little unbearable when he thought of his wife Claire.

Claire is very kind after all, and she can be considered very filial to Elaine. If Elaine disappears for no reason, her blow will be extraordinary.

The last time Elaine entered the detention center, she was missing for just a few days. Claire was going crazy. If Elaine had something to happen this time, she would definitely be more worried than the last time.

Moreover, it seems that the New Year will be around in two days. If Elaine had any accident at this time, the family would not have a good year.

Therefore, Charlie still hopes to find and rescue Elaine as much as possible.

……

At this moment, abandoned warehouses in the suburbs.

Elaine and Cynthia Wade were tied together. The reason why the Willson family and his son hadn’t let Elaine go to sleep was mainly because they wanted Regnar Wu to come over and inspect their work.

After all, cannibalism is soft and short.

The Willson family got so many benefits from Regnar Wu, but they never let the Charlie family jump in accordance with Regnar Wu’s explanation, so Regnar Wu felt very insecure.

This is mainly because the Thompsonchen Yipin Villa they live in is not their own, but Regnar Wu lent them to live.

Moreover, Regnar Wu’s investment in the Willson Group’s money is also conditional. Regnar Wu can withdraw all the money at any time, and then the Willson family will still have nothing.

Therefore, they wholeheartedly hope that they can please Regnar Wu and satisfy Regnar Wu.

In this way, they can also get more benefits from the Wu family.

Regnar Wu was sitting in the car rushing to the warehouse, and he was very excited.

During this period of time, although he has been busy making the Wu family rise again and can’t worry about fighting with Charlie, the hatred of Charlie in his heart has never been lessened.

Chapter 1904
This time I heard that Noah Willsongan wanted to attack Charlie’s mother-in-law first. Regnar Wu was naturally very happy. For fear of missing the show, he asked his men to drive and drive over to watch the live broadcast.

As soon as he arrived, Harold ran to open the door of the warehouse himself, and let the Rolls Royce in Regnar Wu drive in.

Noah Willson walked out of the car door excitedly and took the initiative to open the rear seat door for Regnar Wu.

As soon as the door opened, Noah Willsongan bowed very humbly and said, “Mr. Wu, you are here!”

Regnar Wu nodded and saw Elaine tied back to back with Cynthia Wade on the ground. He sneered and said, “This is Charlie’s mother-in-law, right?”

“Yes!” Noah Willson said with a bit of bitterness: “This girl, the number one vixen in the universe, is as cheap as a bone! I’ll get her to be done later, and I’ll help Mr. Wu! “

When Elaine heard this, he hurriedly begged in fright: “I beg you to let me go, I have no grievances with you, why do you treat me like this…”

Regnar Wu shouted coldly: “I have no grievances or hatreds? Do you know that your son-in-law Charlie is my unshakable vengeance?! Today you fell into my hands, don’t blame my cruel heart, blame it You found yourself a good son-in-law!”

Elaine was about to collapse and cried out, “I was wronged! Charlie is not the son-in-law I found for myself, but the live-in son-in-law hired by Noah Willsongan’s father for the Willson family. I strongly opposed it at the beginning, but the Old Master didn’t listen to me. Yeah!”

Regnar Wu said contemptuously: “Don’t f*cking talk to me about this nonsense, as long as it is the people around Charlie, they will be a thorn in my eye and a thorn in my flesh!”

As he said, his expression was a little excited, but he said with some regret: “It’s a pity, you are only Charlie’s mother-in-law, not Charlie’s immediate family member. If you can find a Charlie’s immediate family member first, then you will be in front of Charlie. Just kill her with one knife!”

As soon as Regnar Wu said this, Elaine felt that the woman tied to him behind her trembled violently.

Cynthia Wade almost freaked out at this moment.

She originally thought that she was unlucky enough to meet Elaine, a b*tch woman’s enemy.

But now she realized that what she had encountered was not Elaine’s enemy, but Charlie’s enemy!

Moreover, the other party is still regretting that he has no chance to kill a Charlie’s immediate family…

Isn’t he an immediate family member of Charlie? I am Charlie’s aunt!

At this time, Regnar Wu looked at Noah Willsongan and said, “Old Willson, when can you tie Charlie’s wife?”

When Noah Willson heard this, he said with some embarrassment: “Mr. Wu, what Claire said is also my niece, I can’t make this hand…”

Regnar Wu waved his hand: “I didn’t want to kill his wife! His wife is going to stay in the second to last. Before killing Charlie, kill him in front of Charlie!”

As he said, Regnar Wu paused slightly, and then said: “I mean, first kill an immediate family member who is related to Charlie and get addicted. He has no parents, so there is no such thing as Seven Aunts and Eight Aunts. Kind of?”

Noah Willsongan thought about it for a while and said, “Charlie has always been an orphan. I have never heard of his immediate family members. He should have died long ago!”

Regnar Wu sighed: “That’s really a shame!”

At this moment, Elaine suddenly had an idea, and blurted out: “I know I know! Charlie has an immediate family member! The stinky lady who is tied to me is Charlie’s aunt! If you hate Charlie, just take Kill her, kill her, it’s definitely more useful than killing me!”

Cynthia Wade was so scared that he had a cardiac arrest!

She cried desperately in her heart: “When I came out, my father still confessed to me. But don’t let Elaine know that I am the identity of the Wade family. What’s afraid is that Elaine knows that she is the Wade family, so the lion speaks loudly.. …. So, how did Elaine know that he is Aunt Charlie?!”

Chapter 1905
Elaine actually didn’t know who Cynthia Wade was.

She didn’t even know what Cynthia Wade’s last name was, and where he came from.

And the reason why Elaine said that Cynthia Wade was Charlie’s aunt was completely nonsense.

The reason for saying this is completely because she completely scared her by Regnar Wu’s words just now.

Elaine was afraid that Regnar Wu would kill her, so she thought to herself: “Since Regnar Wu wants to kill an immediate family member of Charlie to relieve his hatred, then I might as well cheat the b*tch behind me! This will not only make me myself It’s safer, and I can avenge this woman for humiliating me and fighting me!”

“This d*mn woman, came and pretended me inexplicably! She lied to me with a fake cheque and asked me to persuade my daughter to divorce Charlie. This is the point. I framed her as Charlie’s aunt. This is completely justified. of!”

Therefore, Elaine didn’t expect that he would actually be on the right side!

Regnar Wu didn’t even expect that the woman behind Elaine was Charlie’s aunt. He asked in surprise, “Elaine, you said he was Charlie’s aunt, aren’t you kidding me?”

“Of course not!” Elaine blurted out immediately: “This woman is indeed Charlie’s aunt. Just now she ran to the beauty salon to find me and said that she would give me a check for 100 million Dollar and let my daughter leave Charlie!”

After Regnar Wu heard this, he strode to Cynthia Wade’s face and looked her up and down.

Although he could see that Cynthia Wade was well dressed and didn’t look like an ordinary person, he didn’t have any impression of her face.

This is not to blame for his ignorance. The main reason is that although the Wade family is famous, the direct members of the Wade family rarely show up in the public eye for personal safety.

Except for Eastcliff’s upper class, ordinary people have no chance to meet the Wade family.

The media from all walks of life are absolutely afraid to report any personal information about the Wade family.

Therefore, although Regnar Wu was familiar with the Wade Family of Yenching, he even knew it well, but he really didn’t know anyone in the Wade Family.

Naturally, he couldn’t recognize Cynthia Wade in front of him.

So he tore off the towel from Cynthia Wade’s mouth and asked coldly, “Are you Charlie’s aunt?”

Cynthia Wade shuddered in shock, and shook his head desperately to deny: “No! I am not Charlie’s aunt! I have nothing to do with Charlie!”

Elaine yelled: “f*ck your mother! You have nothing to do with Charlie, why should my daughter divorce Charlie?!”

Cynthia Wade was nervous and didn’t know how to answer.

She heard Regnar Wu say with her own ears that Charlie’s immediate family would be slaughtered. If he knew that he was Charlie’s aunt, he would definitely kill himself without saying a word.

Therefore, she knew that she would never admit this relationship.

She even didn’t dare to expose the identity of her Wade family, because once the other party knew that she was the Wade family, she was afraid that she would do nothing and kill herself forever.

Regnar Wu saw that she hadn’t spoken for a long time. He slapped Cynthia Wade’s face with a slap in the face and gritted his teeth furiously: “Don’t say yes?! Okay! I’ll kill you! Anyway, Ning killed wrong, no Let it go!”

Cynthia Wade’s face was extremely pale, and he cried and said, “Actually, I am not Charlie’s relative at all. I just think that Charlie is a good-looking kid and capable, so I want him to be my son-in-law…”
lex
Advocate

Charismatic Charlie Wade 1906-1910

Post by lex »

Chapter 1906
“bullsit!” Before Elaine spoke this time, Regnar Wu cursed Cynthia Wade first, then slapped her again, and cursed: “You the fcking treat me as a three-year-old child? Charlie married you. do not know?”

“I know…” Cynthia Wade cried and said, “Because I know, I can only make this move. I want to separate Charlie and Claire first, and then my daughter will have a chance!”

Regnar Wu sneered: “You woman, you are very dishonest at first glance. I can tell from your eyes that you didn’t tell me the truth!”

Cynthia Wade was nervous to death.

In fact, she does not have very good psychological quality. She has been arrogant before. It is not because of how strong her psychological quality is, but because of the aura of the Wade family, so she can be free and unreasonable, not afraid that anyone dares to treat her badly. Read.

However, this is not Yenching after all.

She also underestimated Regnar Wu’s hatred for Charlie.

At this time, Regnar Wu just wanted to teach Charlie a lesson first, and then find a chance to kill Charlie as well.

Therefore, it is impossible for Regnar Wu to reason with Cynthia Wade.

If Cynthia Wade can’t prove very clearly that she is not Charlie’s aunt, then Regnar Wu would rather kill the wrong person than let it go!

Therefore, Cynthia Wade could only choked and said, “This gentleman, since you hate Charlie so much, you must know that Charlie was an orphan since childhood and grew up in an orphanage. How could I be his aunt? If I really are his aunt, How could I let my nephew live in the orphanage for so many years, don’t you think?”

Regnar Wu snorted coldly, gritted his teeth and said: “What’s impossible? When my bastard brother-in-law died, there was a little girl left behind. That little girl was my wife’s niece, and she was also called my wife and aunt, my wife. I have always wanted to bring her to my side to raise, but I did not agree, so the little girl is still living in the orphanage. Isn’t this the same as your situation?”

Cynthia Wade was stunned for a moment, and he had no idea what to do.

At this moment, Harold on the side rummaged in Cynthia Wade’s bag for a while, pulled out a document from his wallet, and handed it to Regnar Wu with a flat face, and said, “Mr. Wu, look, this woman is called Cynthia Wade. , From Eastcliff!”

Regnar Wu frowned immediately.

Although the surname of Wade is not too much, it is not too few, so he did not think of Cynthia Wade and Wade’s family together.

On the contrary, he discovered that this woman was also named Wade, and almost instantly concluded that this woman must be Charlie’s aunt!

Thinking of this, he gritted his teeth and grabbed Cynthia Wade’s hair, and his big mouth drew several times. Cynthia Wade’s mouth was full of blood, and he said coldly: “You are brave enough, and dare you f*ck me. Do I really think Regnar Wu is a vegetarian?!”

Cynthia Wade was beaten up and down, and his whole person almost collapsed. He cried and said, “Mr. Wu, I beg you to let me go. I have no grievances with you. Why should you embarrass me again and again… .. If Charlie has offended you, then you can kill him. Don’t make me a woman, please…”

Cynthia Wade didn’t dare to reveal his true identity as a last resort, because once his true identity was revealed, it might be even stronger for Regnar Wu to kill others.

Therefore, she wants to carry it to the end!

If there is really no other way, then use your identity to make the last fight.

At this time, Regnar Wu grinned: “You said you have no grievances and no enemies with me?! I tell you, all Charlie’s relatives and friends are my enemies of Regnar Wu! You two, one is Charlie’s aunt, One is Charlie’s mother-in-law, so don’t both of you want to run!”

After that, he immediately shouted to a bodyguard next to him: “Amao! First drag Charlie’s aunt to me, and he shot it away!”

Chapter 1907
Regnar Wu’s violent shout made Cynthia Wade’s whole person instantly shaken into chaff.

Because of the high tension of his body, Cynthia Wade didn’t control it, so he urinated his pants on the spot.

Since she and Elaine were tied back to back, after urinary incontinence, the urine flowed down into a big pool.

Elaine suddenly felt that the place where she was sitting became damp in an instant, and there was still a bit of stinky smell in the air, immediately like an electric shock, while struggling to move her body, she cursed: “What about you girl? It’s so disgusting! When is it bad to pee in pants, not pee now, f*ck me all!”

Cynthia Wade has completely collapsed, and all the decentness that she has cultivated for decades of wealthy daughters has disappeared in this lesson.

She looked at Regnar Wu and cried and said, “Mr. Wu, please don’t kill me. I am the eldest lady of the Yeh family of Eastcliff. My name is Cynthia Wade. As long as you spare me this time, I can give you a lot of money. My father Wade Zhongquan will also give you a lot of money!”

Suddenly, Regnar Wu was taken aback, looked at Cynthia Wade, and asked incredulously: “You said you are the eldest lady of the Yeh family?!”

Cynthia Wade cried and said, “Yes, I am! I really am!”

Regnar Wu asked again: “You said your father is Wade Zhongquan?!”

Cynthia Wade nodded repeatedly, choked up and said, “Yes! Wade Zhongquan is my father!”

Regnar Wu had never heard of Cynthia Wade.

However, he had heard of Wade Zhongquan’s name.

After all, Wade Zhongquan is the head of the Wade family, and he is very well-known throughout the country.

Cynthia Wade said that she was Wade Zhongquan’s daughter. Regnar Wu’s first thought was: “Impossible!”

He stared at Cynthia Wade, and sneered coldly: “Didn’t you just urinate? Take a good picture of yourself and see if you look like the Wade family?”

Cynthia Wade collapsed and pleaded from the bottom of his heart: “Brother, I really am the Wade family!”

Regnar Wu said disdainfully, “Well, even if you are really from the Wade family, then I will ask you, what do you do to come to Aurous Hill if you are a dignified Miss Wade family?”

Cynthia Wade choked up and said, “I…I’m looking for Charlie…”

Regnar Wu was even more disdainful: “Charlie is just a live-in son-in-law who knows Feng Shui metaphysics, don’t you f*cking tell me that he is also from the Yeh family of Eastcliff!”

Cynthia Wade cried and said, “It’s true! Charlie is really a member of our Wade family. He is the son of my second brother and the grandson of my father…”

Elaine was stunned, and forgot that all of her body was soaked with Cynthia Wade’s urine, and blurted out, “What did you say?! You said Charlie is the grandson of Yenching Wade family?!”

“Yes…” Cynthia Wade said sincerely: “Charlie had been living in Eastcliff when he was a child. Later, due to some special reasons, he followed his parents to Aurous Hill, and then his parents died. Sent to Aurous Hill Welfare Institute…”

“Impossible!” Elaine blurted out: “If Charlie is really the young master of the Wade family, how could he have been growing up in the orphanage? And when he became an adult, he was picked up by my father-in-law from the construction site when he worked as a construction worker. Yes, you tell me now that he is the eldest of the Yenching Wade family? I f*cking said that I am the queen mother who went down to earth!”

Regnar Wu also said in a cold voice: “What you said is not in line with common sense. If Charlie really has such a powerful identity, how can he be included in such a poor family?”

Noah Willsongan touched his nose, and said awkwardly, “Mr. Wu, are you saying that is not appropriate…”

Chapter 1908
“That’s it, Mr. Wu…” Harold on the side was also a little unconvinced, and said: “Our Willson family in Aurous Hill can be regarded as a middle-class family anyway, and that’s also a good one!”

Regnar Wu glared at him and cursed: “Your family has a head and a face? Your sister has a head and a face, and even went to kneel and lick the bad Old Master Fredmen Willson? With a head and a face, your mother still sleeps with the overseer in the black coal mine?”

As soon as Noah Willson heard this, his face flushed with shame, and he wanted to slash the ground and get in on the spot.

Harold beside him also wanted to die in embarrassment.

Regnar Wu seemed to be puzzled. He gritted his teeth and cursed: “dmn, the TV in Mr.’s villa has been sold by your family secretly, and you have the face to tell me that your family has a head and a face? Your grandma runs away with a head and face. Charlie’s house steals foreign daffodils to make dumplings to eat? How much does it cost you to buy two catties of leeks at the dmn vegetable market?! The fcking family is stupid, saying that you’re all fcking f*cking!”

Noah Willson and Harold and his son were speechless immediately.

What Regnar Wu said is the truth. After the Willson family fell lonely, they did a lot of things that were not ethical, indiscriminate, and bullshit. If they were to say one by one, they would really bring the Willson family back. The ancestor’s face was lost.

Cynthia Wade’s desire to die is gone.

Obviously he was confessing his identity and Charlie’s background to Regnar Wu, how to say it, became Regnar Wu and cursed the other two people bloody?

So, she looked at Regnar Wu with a very pious expression: “Big brother, every word I say is true. I can swear to the heavens. Please look at the face of the Wade family and let me go. Right!”

……

At this moment.

Charlie was sitting on Issac Craven’s helicopter, flying to the suburbs at high speed.

Noah Willson and Harold’s methods of committing crimes are not smart, and it is not difficult for Issac Craven and his men to find out their trajectory.

Soon, they locked the van based on surveillance video, and then used traffic monitoring to get out their crime route along the way.

After learning that the other party was currently in an abandoned warehouse in the suburbs, Issac Craven immediately organized a large number of men to prepare for rescue.

Charlie naturally went with him.

When the helicopter was flying, Charlie, who was sitting in the cabin, looked sad.

Seeing this, Issac Craven on the side hurriedly comforted: “Mr., we can rush over in a few minutes. Your mother-in-law and your aunt should not be in danger of life.”

Charlie rubbed the bridge of his nose and sighed: “Noah Willsongan and Harold are likely to be working for Regnar Wu. I can probably guess how they would treat Elaine. It is likely that they will find someone similar to a black coal mine after torturing Elaine. The place imprisoned her for suffering, so I am not worried that they will kill Elaine.”

Issac Craven nodded and said, “Your aunt is the eldest daughter of the Wade family. If it is Regnar Wu who is in charge behind her and your aunt reveals her identity, he should not dare to make trouble, so your aunt will probably not encounter life. Danger.”

Charlie smacked his lips and said: “What I worry about is that my aunt reveals her identity! If she reveals her identity, she will definitely reveal my identity. I don’t want others to know that I have anything to do with the Yeh family! “

Issac Craven hurriedly asked, “What if your aunt has already said it?”

Charlie said coldly: “If she has already said it, then she must be a little wronged by the time!”

Chapter 1909
At this moment, an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of the city.

Cynthia Wade, who had not dared to reveal his identity, couldn’t take care of that much now.

Seeing that Regnar Wu had never believed in herself, she hurriedly blurted out, “Mr. Wu, I really am the eldest daughter of the Wade family of Yenching. As for you just mentioned that Charlie grew up in the orphanage, I don’t deny that. This is mainly because Charlie’s situation is very special. His father was Wade Changying, the famous Yenching Yenching back then. You should have heard of this, right?”

Regnar Wu felt a little in his heart.

He secretly thought: “Wade Changying?! This is my idol when I was young! The Wade Changying back then, with his own power, made the Wade family stand on top of the country, even straight away, and even suppressed the old European and American family Rose. The arrogance of the Childe family, that man, in the domestic business world, was a godlike existence! It is a pity that Wade Changying died young, otherwise the future is boundless…”

Thinking of this, he frowned and looked at Cynthia Wade, and asked, “You said Charlie is Wade Changying’s son?! What evidence is there?!”

Cynthia Wade blurted out: “Don’t you think that the two of them look very alike? The two are simply carved out of the same mold. What kind of evidence is needed…”

Regnar Wu said coldly: “What you said is just nonsense! I don’t even know what Wade Changying looks like!”

Wade Changying passed away eighteen years ago. At that time, the Internet in China had just started. He usually relied on TV and newspapers to obtain information.

However, families like the Wade family generally do not report directly on TV and newspapers, so things about these big families are basically passed on by word of mouth from the upper class.

At that time, Regnar Wu was in Suzhou and Hangzhou again, so he never had a chance to see Wade Changying. He just heard about Wade Changying’s many deeds.

So, how did he know that Charlie and Wade Changying did not get the same.

Cynthia Wade had no choice but to say: “You also read my ID card just now. My name is Cynthia Wade, a native of Eastcliff. The word’Wade’ is my surname. As for the word’long’ in the middle, it is my character. I have two The elder brother, the two younger brothers, the eldest brother Cynthia Wade, the second brother Wade Changying, the third brother Wade Changying, the fourth brother Wade Changjun, and the younger sister named Wade Changxiu, these are all true! I am really the Wade family!”

Regnar Wu frowned.

Wade Changying has long been like a thunderbolt, and Cynthia Wade has also heard about it.

He couldn’t help muttering in his heart: “Is what this woman said is true?! If so, didn’t I cause a catastrophe? If the Wade family is investigated by that time, the Wu family is afraid that the family will be ruined. !”

Seeing Regnar Wu’s expression of uncertainties, and the nervousness that could not be concealed, Harold on the side was a little startled.

He asked Noah Willsongan in a low voice, “Dad, you said Charlie’s hanging silk, isn’t it really a member of the Wade family?”

Noah Willson frowned and said seriously: “This…I don’t know. It sounds impossible at first, but when I think about it, it doesn’t seem to be a fake, otherwise, where did this woman emerge from? Are you here? Even if she is not Charlie’s aunt, at least she has a certain connection with Charlie!”

Harold nodded repeatedly: “It makes sense!”

Elaine was also in a cloud at this time.

She had sneered at all that Cynthia Wade said, but the more Cynthia Wade said, the more truth she felt.

She couldn’t help but wondered in her heart: “Mom, is my son-in-law really the young master of the top big family?! If this is true, won’t I have to become so prosperous in the future?!”

Elaine suddenly became excited.

However, after a while, the excitement in her heart was immediately replaced by despair.

She looked at the menacing people around her, and wailed in her heart: “Oh, why is my life so bitter? Finally, my son-in-law has great ability, but I was tied up by these bastards, in case they really give me away. What can I do after entering the black brick kiln? Will Charlie come back and save me?!”

Chapter 1910
Thinking of this, Elaine suddenly realized that he had treated Charlie too badly before.

She thought of the past that she had been arrogant, screaming, and even bullying and insulting Charlie before, and she regretted it very much.

I couldn’t help thinking, “What if Charlie still hates me in his heart? I’m missing this time. Maybe it’s just as his wish. If he doesn’t want me to go back at all, then he won’t come to the rescue at all. Me, do I have to burn and move bricks in the black brick kiln for the rest of my life?!”

At this point, Elaine burst into tears immediately.

At this time, Regnar Wu looked at Cynthia Wade and said, “Since you said you are from the Wade family, then I ask you, what evidence do you have to prove it?”

Cynthia Wade hurriedly said, “I have my checkbook and my personal signature stamp in my bag. You can take a look!”

Regnar Wu looked at Harold and blurted out, “Where is her bag?”

Harold immediately returned to the van and took out Cynthia Wade’s top runway Hermes.

As soon as he saw this bag, Regnar Wu shook his heart.

Elaine didn’t know the goods and couldn’t recognize how much the bag was worth, but he did.

Back then, his wife Xue Yaqin also participated in the Hermès spring show. In that show, this bag was the finale.

Moreover, according to the official introduction of Hermès at the time, this bag is a collection of Hermès’ top artisans, handmade, and there is only one, which is extremely valuable.

At that time, Xue Yaqin matched this bag at a glance, and he had to buy it all the time. It’s a pity that Hermes officially stated that this bag had already been ordered by a celebrity in Eastcliff, so no one else would sell it.

Xue Yaqin didn’t give up, and even asked Regnar Wu to act like a baby, hoping that Regnar Wu could find a way to help her buy this bag.

Regnar Wu tried several times, but the other party did not let go.

Later, a senior Hermès official told Regnar Wu that this bag had been ordered by a member of the top family of Eastcliff and persuaded him to give up.

Regnar Wu heard that it was ordered by a member of Eastcliff’s top big family, and immediately understood that the other party was definitely not an object of competition.

Therefore, he spent a lot of money and bought a lot of other Hermes for his wife, which made his wife give up thinking about this bag.

Now, when he saw this bag again, he almost immediately determined Cynthia Wade’s identity deep down in his heart!

At this moment, Regnar Wu had all the desire to die deep in his heart!

“Isn’t this a f*cking beeping dog? Isn’t it! Today it was just the Willson family father and son asking themselves to flatter him, saying that they wanted to engage in Elaine, and he hated Charlie, so come and watch the excitement… .”

“But who the h*ll would have imagined that the Willson family’s father and son, the eldest daughter of the Wade family, were tied together!”

“This is a member of the Wade family! Let’s not talk about the courage of the Rubbish father and son, the key is, how can such a big person make the father and son tied up? Is there not even a bodyguard by Cynthia Wade?! “

As he was thinking, Harold had already handed Cynthia Wade’s bag over. He handed it over to Regnar Wu with respectful hands, and said flatly, “Mr. Wu, I don’t think you should believe this stinky lady who is slanderous here. , When we went to catch Elaine, this stinky lady was ganging up with Elaine’s vixen, and she was still riding the hammer on her face by Elaine, but as long as she is a person with status, she can’t even be around Not even a bodyguard, right?”

Cynthia Wade blurted out: “I brought it! I brought two bodyguards and an assistant, but at the time I wanted to go to the beauty salon to talk to Elaine about Charlie, and I didn’t want Elaine to know my identity and be followed by her. Mistake our Wade family, so I let the bodyguard wait at the door…”

Speaking of this, Cynthia Wade said angrily: “But I never expected that the owner of that beauty salon would be in the same group as you!"
lex
Advocate

Charismatic Charlie Wade 1911-1915

Post by lex »

Chapter 1911
Regnar Wu opened Cynthia Wade’s Hermes with fear.

Inside, in addition to the checkbook, there is indeed a badge of Cynthia Wade’s name.

People’s name badges are usually not carved by ordinary people, and there is no need to use them.

But if it is an enterprise leader or senior management, almost everyone must.

A lot of money-related businesses need a corresponding name stamp, especially cash checks.

Moreover, the font of the name seal is generally unconventional, so Regnar Wu can clearly see that the four words “Cynthia Wade” are engraved on this seal.

Seeing Cynthia Wade’s name badge, Regnar Wu’s blood pressure rose instantly and he could barely stand.

In the next moment, he even had the desire to die.

This feeling is like asking the Willson family and his son to catch a dog, but when the other party catches the dog, he still catches a tiger in confusion.

The key is that behind this tiger, there is also an extremely powerful family.

Regnar Wu cried angrily in his heart: “What the h*ll is this! I just want to teach Elaine how to tie the young lady of the Wade family… Come join in the fun! This is a good thing Noah Willsongan, Harold and his son did, but Cynthia Wade took me as Master Wademind as soon as I came…”

At this moment, Cynthia Wade saw that Regnar Wu’s expression was very complicated, and he knew clearly that he should believe in his identity, so he hurriedly said: “Mr. Wu, I know that you really want to tie Elaine, not me, between us. But it’s just a misunderstanding. As long as you let me go, I will definitely not pursue what happened today. In the future, I will promote the cooperation between the Wade family and the Wu family. What do you think?”

Hearing this, Regnar Wu’s heart was more or less moved.

Judging from today’s things alone, I have nothing more than two choices.

The first one is to do nothing but to kill Cynthia Wade directly;

The second is to quickly rein in the cliff, perhaps the Wade Family can still give themselves a chance.

If you choose the first one, you must have a prerequisite, that is, after you kill Cynthia Wade, you must ensure that the Wade family cannot find yourself.

So he beckoned to Noah Willsongan, and said coldly: “Old Willson, come, take a step to speak.”

Noah Willsongan hurriedly followed up.

Noah Willson took him to the door of the warehouse and asked in a low voice, “Did you deliberately avoid surveillance on the way you tied these two women?”

“No.” Noah Willson shook his head and said: “After we tied them up from the beauty salon, the driver navigated directly here, and the route they took was all the route planned by the navigation…”

Regnar Wu’s legs softened and he almost couldn’t stand firm.

Noah Willsongan hurriedly supported him and asked, “Mr. Wu, what’s wrong with you?”

Regnar Wu opened his hand and asked angrily: “You didn’t find a hidden place to change your car on the way you came?”

“Change the car?” Noah Willsongan asked in astonishment: “Mr. Wu, I don’t think this is necessary, right? Isn’t it just two stinky ladies? Just tuck it into the car and pull it over?”

As he said, Noah Willsongan reminded him: “Mr. Wu, I always feel that the lady named Cynthia Wade has something wrong with her, but her mouth can be fooled. I almost believed what I just said, but I was careful. After thinking about it, I still feel that something is wrong!”

Chapter 1912
After a pause, Noah Willsongan continued to talk loudly: “Look, Mr. Wu, if this Cynthia Wade is really the eldest from the top Eastcliff family, how could he come to Aurous Hill? Besides, what she said about Charlie’s life experience is simply his d*mn it! Charlie’s stinky hanging silk, before he arrived at our house, he was just a small casual worker who lived on the construction site with food and lodging, and a poor batch of hanging people! I’m not obedient, maybe he Back then, he couldn’t even use wiping paper, how could he be the young master of a wealthy family? Which wealthy family was willing to throw their children out for so many years?”

Regnar Wu remained expressionless, and did not respond to what he said.

Although what Noah Willson said may sound reasonable at first, there is no real evidence at all.

However, Regnar Wu had seen Cynthia Wade’s checkbook and the name stamp just now.

The checkbook is real, and the name stamp is by no means forgery.

Coupled with her top Hermes limited edition, it is basically certain that she must be Cynthia Wade.

The question that bothers Regnar Wu now is what to do with Cynthia Wade.

He was 10,000 people who didn’t believe Cynthia Wade’s words. He couldn’t understand the mentality of the upper class people.

She said that she could not blame the past, but it really made her free. The first thing she did was probably to kill herself.

However, if you kill her now, it is too unsafe.

Because Noah Willson and Harold were far from cautious in handling this matter, they were sent here directly after they were tied up, and there was no change of cars along the way. As long as the road monitoring was strictly checked, the car could be tracked all the way.

Maybe, I will be here soon!

Thinking of this, Regnar Wu’s nervous scalp became numb.

Immediately, he thought to himself: “Since this Cynthia Wade can’t kill him, he can only do everything he can to save the situation!”

After making up his mind, he immediately said to Noah Willson: “Go, follow me in.”

Noah Willson nodded quickly, followed him eagerly, and walked back to the warehouse.

As soon as Regnar Wu entered the warehouse, he strode towards Cynthia Wade. Before he came to the front, he was very ashamed and said, “Oh, Madam Wade, what happened today is really a misunderstanding, Noah Willsongan and Harold, father and son, I want to teach Charlie’s mother-in-law Elaine, the shrew behind you, I didn’t expect that their two goddamn bastards would arrest you. I’m so sorry!”

Upon hearing this, Cynthia Wade was relieved immediately…

At this moment, she was so excited that she almost cried!

Harold on the side heard this and asked with surprise: “Mr. Wu, which one are you singing?”

“Which one did you sing?!” Regnar Wu grabbed Harold’s collar directly, slapped it violently, and cursed: “You f*cking have a face to say? The whole thing is because of your father. Let’s start together! If you two hadn’t been for Elaine, you wouldn’t have Ms. Wade involved!”

After the fight, Regnar Wu cursed with lingering fears: “Fortunately, I came and took a look today. If I only took a look today, if you really do anything excessive to Ms. Wade, then I really killed both of you. A dog can’t answer his hatred!”

Harold said with a dazed expression: “Mr. Wu, what do you mean by this? We tied Elaine, but it’s all for you!”

“For me?!” Regnar Wu scolded: “f*ck your mother! What does this have to do with me!”

After speaking, he immediately angrily shouted to several bodyguards around him: “Come here, give me the two arms of this bastard!”

Chapter 1913
Harold’s whole body collapsed after hearing this!

Seeing Regnar Wu’s bodyguards stepping forward, he rushed towards him, scared back, and shouted nervously: “Mr. Wu, what are you doing! I…we are not all for you. Isn’t it… you don’t need to appreciate it, why did you abolish my arms?

Regnar Wu exploded in anger, and he blurted out: “If you dare to say it’s for me, I’ll break your legs!”

Harold was horrified. Before he could run far, he was firmly pressed to the ground by a few tall bodyguards.

Regnar Wu’s bodyguards are not good, and since the boss has ordered, he will never hesitate.

Therefore, as soon as Harold was pushed to the ground, someone picked up a brick from the ground and slammed it on his shoulder.

Harold let out a painful ouch, and before he finished screaming, a sharp pain came from the other shoulder, which made him almost fainted.

Seeing that his son was smashed into such a miserable picture, Noah Willsongan hurried up to intercede, and blurted out: “Mr. Wu…Mr. Wu! My son is completely kind, even if he does something bad, you It shouldn’t be so to him…”

Regnar Wu gritted his teeth and cursed: “Your father is really a lot of bullshit! Come here, give me both of his arms!”

At this moment, Regnar Wu knew that this incident could not be completely hidden, so he could only choose to fall to Cynthia Wade.

He just wanted to do his best to prove to Cynthia Wade that he was innocent.

Therefore, at this time, Noah Willsongan dare to say that they are out of good intentions, isn’t this breaking the dirty water on himself?

In that case, don’t blame yourself for being rude!

To abolish them is to give Cynthia Wade a name.

If Cynthia Wade relieved his hatred and anger in his heart, his troubles would be much smaller.

How could Noah Willson ever think that this d*mn Regnar Wu not only turned his face when he turned his face, but he abolished his son, and then he was about to abolish himself!

Seeing that his son was smashed to the ground and wailing, his first thought was to run away.

However, he is about to become a bad Old Master, which is the opponent of Regnar Wu’s several mature bodyguards.

Therefore, before running a few steps, he was immediately pressed to the ground.

After that, the same brick was smashed twice, and Noah Willsongan was thrown to his son like a pig to be slaughtered. The wailing of the father and son resounded throughout the warehouse.

The wailing was so loud that the helicopter roared from a distance, and the people inside could not hear it.

The bloody father and son, their shoulders were full of blood at this time, they looked terrible.

Seeing that both father and son had their arms destroyed, Regnar Wu came to Cynthia Wade flatly and said: “Ms. Wade, I have already taught these two beasts. I hope you don’t get angry…”

Cynthia Wade breathed a sigh of relief, but couldn’t help complaining: “You have untied me!”

“Oh, yes, yes!” Regnar Wu hurriedly started and untied Cynthia Wade’s rope.

Cynthia Wade just regained his freedom and immediately jumped up from the ground, completely ignoring that he was full of urine. The first thought was to turn around, grab Elaine by the hair, and hit her face with a violent blow!

Chapter 1914
“bstard, I let you beat me! I let you beat me! You fcking country shrew, even I dare to beat you, it’s really against you!”

Elaine was still tied up, so she didn’t have any resistance at all, so she could only let Cynthia Wade output wildly on her face and head.

At this time, Elaine was yelling and begging for mercy: “Oh, elder sister, please don’t beat me. Can I know if I am wrong?”

“Knowing that you are wrong?” Cynthia Wade was even more furious when he heard this. He blasted the hammer at Elaine and shouted angrily: “You have killed my Lady Willson like this. Just tell my Lady Willson that you know you are wrong?! The Lady Willson not only wants it today? I have to kill you if I hit you!”

Elaine frightened her a** and blurted out: “Sister, forgive me! Don’t forget, you are Charlie’s aunt, I am Charlie’s mother-in-law, we are relatives! Between relatives, how can you die like this? Hand! If my son-in-law turns against you in the future because of this, you won’t be able to hold on to it!”

Cynthia Wade snorted coldly: “I’m going to your mother! How could my Lady Willson be relatives to a poor ghost like you! If Charlie dares to bring your family back to Wade’s house, my Lady Willson will not let him go!”

When Regnar Wu on the side heard this, he suddenly became energetic and said excitedly: “Ms. Wade, as long as you have a word, I will let people kill this stinky lady!”

When Elaine heard this, she looked at Cynthia Wade in horror, and begged: “Sister, if you don’t look at the face of the monk and the face of the Buddha, you will spare me a dog! At most you will label me like Noah Willsongan and Harold. , This is the head office…”

Cynthia Wade also hoped that Elaine would go to h*ll.

However, she suddenly thought of the father’s entrustment to herself, and suddenly she felt a little daunted.

She knew that if she really let Regnar Wu kill Elaine, Charlie was afraid that she would not forgive herself.

At that time, if Charlie resisted the Wade Family, the Old Master would definitely complain that he didn’t get things done.

Thinking of this, she gave up the idea of ​​killing Elaine, stared at Elaine, gritted her teeth and said: “Should you f*cking talk nonsense with me, the Lady Willson can’t kill you because of Charlie’s face today, but you are a capital offense.” It can be avoided, living sins cannot escape!”

After finishing speaking, she looked at Regnar Wu and sternly shouted: “Interrupt her hands and feet!”

When Regnar Wu heard this, he immediately said, “Ms. Wade, don’t worry, leave it to me!”

After finishing speaking, the opponent hurriedly shouted: “Come here, give up her hands and feet!”

As soon as the voice fell, several subordinates rushed over.

Elaine was so frightened that she broke down and cried, but the other party directly held on to her, without saying anything, directly picked up the brick and slammed it on Elaine’s right knee.

At this moment, Elaine fainted almost instantly in pain.

When her right knee was in the detention center, she was broken once by the Old Mrs. Willson. After so long, she had just removed the plaster and recovered within a few days. This time, she was smashed again. The pain of the heart was so painful. She is desperate!

Elaine immediately cried out heartbreakingly: “Please forgive me, my leg has been broken once, and now it happened to be broken again. You want my life… …”

Regnar Wu sternly reprimanded: “Stop the f*cking nonsense, Miss Wade will break your hands and legs. You have just finished a quarter!”

Elaine screamed out like crazy: “Then you kill me! You kill me, I am a hundred dollars, no longer have to suffer this crime!”

Regnar Wu scolded in disgust: “What a f*cking shrew! You guys, quickly get rid of her for me!”

When the man with the slab was about to attack Elaine’s other leg, the door of the warehouse was suddenly kicked open. A dozen men in black with live ammunition quickly filed in and pointed their guns at the people inside. .

The headed man in black was holding a gun and said coldly: “No one is allowed to move. If anyone dares to move in my sight, be careful that my bullets do not have eyes!”

Chapter 1915
Seeing a group of men in black with live ammunition rushing in, everyone was stunned.

Regnar Wu asked nervously: “Who are you?!”

Among them, the man in black wearing a black mask said coldly: “We are Interpol! We are ordered to investigate a huge transnational fraud case!”

It was not someone else who spoke, but Charlie’s most loyal subordinate, Hong Wu.

At this time, Charlie was on the helicopter outside, but he never got off.

He didn’t plan to come forward directly on this matter today, otherwise, there would be no way to explain to his mother-in-law Elaine.

At this moment, Regnar Wu’s expression is extremely surprised, Interpol? Check transnational fraud? What does it have to do with yourself?

I just kidnapped Elaine and Cynthia Wade!

Elaine felt as if his nerves were hit by high-voltage electricity all at once, and his whole body trembled. He immediately thought of his tragic experience when he was sent to the cell for stealing Charlie’s bank card.

However, after a while, she immediately came back to her senses and cried out for help: “Comrade Interpol, help! I was kidnapped by these people, they are going to kill me!”

The headed man in black walked up to her, checked her injuries, and said coldly to those around him: “Protect the injured first!”

“Yes!” Several people in black drank at the same time, and then hurriedly stepped forward and dragged Elaine, who had a broken leg aside.

Elaine saw that he was being protected by a few men in black with guns, and he was completely relieved, and he cried loudly.

Seeing that Elaine was protected, Regnar Wu immediately became anxious!

Elaine himself gave Cynthia Wade a name. If he were protected by these Interpol, how could he satisfy Cynthia Wade? !

So he immediately questioned: “Hey! Did you make a mistake? There is no suspect of transnational fraud! Quickly let the woman go!”

Hong Wu walked directly in front of him, kicked him on his abdomen, kicked him all the way, with the muzzle against his forehead, and said coldly: “What? Are you teaching me to do things?!”

Feeling the cold muzzle, Regnar Wu was so frightened that he immediately waved his hand and said, “I dare not dare, I just want to confirm…”

Hong Wu said disdainfully: “No more nonsense, we will take you back to the Vienna headquarters for trial!”

Cynthia Wade walked over in embarrassment at this time and said to Hong Wu, who was dressed in black, “Is Interpol? I know the person in charge of your Vienna headquarters. I don’t care what you are going to do here. I now ask you to send it first. I go to the hospital and protect me all the way until someone in my family takes over!”

Hong Wu looked at Cynthia Wade and sneered for a moment. Without a word, he slapped her loudly!

Cynthia Wade sighed. Before he had time to question the reason, Hong Wu sternly shouted: “Li Cuihua, we have been investigating you for a long time! At the beginning, you specially made counterfeit Citibank black gold cards and searched for victims all over the country. The reason why Elaine You will be arrested on suspicion of defrauding the bank because you used the card you made. We have already investigated the fact that you used the alias Cynthia Wade to slander and deceive all over the world. We have already investigated it! Do you dare to argue here?!”

Cynthia Wade was stunned by this remark.
lex
Advocate

Re: Charismatic Charlie Wade 1916-1920

Post by lex »

Chapter 1916
She subconsciously questioned: “Who do you say is Li Cuihua?! How could I be called such an earthy name! I am Wade’s parents and daughter! I am Cynthia Wade who has been replaced by a fake!”

Hong Wu shouted coldly: “You still pretend to me? You have killed so many people and caused so many companies and individuals bankrupted for so many years, don’t you have the slightest knowledge of yourself?”

Elaine was also dumbfounded…

Ten thousand voices in her heart kept lingering in her mind: “What the h*ll is going on? Who is this woman? Is she Charlie’s aunt or a transnational scammer?!”

“If she is Charlie’s aunt, what’s the matter with these Interpol? They also accurately stated what they were arrested in prison, which seems to be really well-founded.”

“If she is a transnational scammer, why did she find herself and want her daughter to divorce Charlie? And even a big man like Regnar Wu believes she is really Wade’s parents and daughter?!”

“These two things seem to have their own reasons. If you take out any of them, you can stand up…”

At this moment, Hong Wu continued to scold, “Li Cuihua, we have already investigated what you did. We also know the purpose of your visit to Elaine this time. Don’t you just want to give you that? Do the three men who have been sentenced to life imprisonment take revenge? You want Elaine’s family to ruin, right?”

As soon as Elaine heard this, he suddenly thought of the three women who made trouble for her and wanted to kill her when he was in prison!

One of them was a middle-aged woman with a scar on her face. The woman said at the time that they were arrested because of Elaine…

Thinking of this, Elaine’s balance has already tilted!

She began to feel that Cynthia Wade should be a liar more likely!

At this moment, Cynthia Wade was already stunned: “What are you talking about! I am not Li Cuihua at all! I am Cynthia Wade!”

Hong Wu sneered: “Still pretending? It seems that you scammers are very involved in the drama. Sometimes you forget who you are and brainwash yourself? Well, if this is the case, then I don’t Leave room for you. We have already understood your plan ahead of time! You want to use a short promise to induce Elaine to persuade her daughter to divorce Charlie, right?!”

Cynthia Wade blurted out: “What the h*ll are you talking about?! The check I wrote to her is real!!! It’s a real check like a fake replacement!!!”

A smile was wiped at the corner of Hong Wu’s mouth, but Cynthia Wade couldn’t see it under the cover of the black mask.

Charlie had long guessed that his aunt would definitely use the money to smash Elaine, so he deliberately let Hong Wu pour dirty water on Cynthia Wade.

Elaine has been in jail. Fake checks and bank cards will definitely make her extremely sensitive.

Charlie’s guess of Elaine was really thorough!

As soon as Elaine heard this, he immediately blurted out: “Comrade Interpol, she gave me a fake check for 100 million Dollar!”

Hong Wu nodded and said coldly: “Her intention is to induce you to disturb your daughter’s marriage first, and then ask you to go to the bank with a fake check to exchange it. Then the bank will definitely call the police. He will definitely be sent back to prison for fraud.”

After that, Hong Wu paused and said, “It’s just that you were let out by chance last time. If you go in again this time, you will not be so lucky. It is very likely that you will be the same as her three men. Sentenced to life imprisonment!”

When Elaine heard this, she felt a chill in her back! I screamed in my heart: “My god! Fortunately, my mother has learned the skills. When I saw Li Cuihua, this stinky lady giving her a check, she guessed that she must be a liar to the Lady Willson. Sure enough! My mother is really stupid. I’m afraid I’ll be imprisoned in a blink of an eye!”

Chapter 1917
The many key points mentioned by Hong Wu quickly convinced Elaine of his words.

Now thinking of the three wicked women she met in the prison, she still had lingering fears, as if she had become a psychological shadow of her.

Hong Wu looked at her at this time and said seriously: “Ms. Elaine, this time you did not believe in the tricks of this scammer and did not get deceived. This is indeed a very big improvement. Otherwise, once you are sentenced to life, you In this life, they will become human sandbags of Li Cuihua’s three subordinates…”

When Elaine heard this, she couldn’t help but shocked!

“My mother! This is too d*mn dangerous! Fortunately, my Lady Willson is strong and vigilant, otherwise, if she is actually trapped in prison, wouldn’t it be the three stinky ladies who will be blasted for decades? ?!”

Hong Wu turned his face, looked at Cynthia Wade again, and said coldly: “Li Cuihua, now there are Interpol from more than 20 countries applying for extradition for your return to China for investigation. You can be said to be the biggest fraudster in human history! We will stay overnight! Send you back to the Interpol headquarters in Vienna for trial. Which country will extradite you back to your country for trial will depend on which country you committed the highest amount of crime!”

Cynthia Wade’s entire will and spirit at this time has almost completely collapsed!

She felt as if she had suddenly fallen into a magical world, in this world, nobody believed anything she said…

Moreover, in this magical world, he was confused by the name Li Cuihua.

Moreover, he became a transnational scammer!

Still the biggest scammer in human history!

This is just nonsense!

Cynthia Wade suddenly felt that there seemed to be a huge conspiracy behind the incident, so he shouted: “I now doubt your identity, whether it is Interpol! Show me your relevant documents!”

Hong Wu sneered: “Why? I found that I couldn’t escape with my wings, so I wanted to take a bite back? I tell you Li Cuihua, this time you can’t have any chance to escape!”

Having said that, he immediately ordered several people around him: “Handcuff her to me and get on the helicopter!”

“Yes!”

Several people in black immediately rushed forward, handcuffed Cynthia Wade’s hands behind his back with handcuffs, and walked outside holding her.

Hong Wu said coldly: “Li Cuihua is a serious offender, wear a black hood for her!”

“it is good!”

One of the people in black immediately used a black cloth cover to directly cover Cynthia Wade’s head.

Elaine, who was paralyzed on the ground because of a broken leg, blurted out and shouted: “Comrade Interpol, you must sentence her to death! Don’t let this stinky lady come out to harm others!”

Hong Wu said lightly: “Don’t worry, we will definitely get a fair trial!”

After finishing speaking, he shouted to the other subordinates: “Take this guy with the surname Wu away. We highly suspect that he is involved in cross-border money laundering. We wanted to arrest him a long time ago, but we didn’t expect to meet him here!

Regnar Wu said in a panic: “When did I become a suspect of cross-border money laundering?! I have been doing business on my duty, and I have never committed any illegal or criminal activities!”

Hong Wu slapped it directly, “f*ck me with slaps?! Don’t you know how many nasty things your brother-in-law has done over the years?”

Regnar Wu blurted out, “My brother-in-law did that. What does it have to do with me?”

Chapter 1918
Hong Wu slapped his face again, and cursed: “If you didn’t support him behind his back, how could he have done so many detrimental things? Do you think you can be exempted without doing it directly? Don’t forget. The commanders of those invaders are all Class A war criminals!”

Regnar Wu blurted out: “But then I didn’t launder money across borders either!”

Hong Wu sneered: “Whether it is washed or not, you know it yourself, and we know it too! When the time comes, all the evidence will be in front of you, depending on how hard your mouth is!”

After finishing speaking, he waved to the people around him: “Take this guy away for me!”

The person Hong Wu hates most in his life is Regnar Wu.

He stared at Regnar Wu and cursed in his heart: “Regnar Wu, this old dog, sent Jones Zizhou and others to Tianxiang Mansion and almost killed me! Had Mr. Wade arrived in time and rewarded me with a rejuvenation pill, I might be early I have already reported to the Lord Yan, this time you fell into my hands, see if I f*cking kill you!”

Seeing that Regnar Wu was also taken out, Elaine hurriedly pointed at Noah Willson and Harold who were like dead dogs on the ground, and asked Hong Wu: “Comrade Interpol, the two of them intend to kidnap me, what should I do?”

Hong Wu said indifferently: “This… we are the Interpol after all. We are affiliated with the Interpol headquarters in Vienna. We mainly catch transnational crimes. Local criminals like them should be handed over directly to the local brothers. !”

Elaine nodded repeatedly and echoed: “That’s OK! Sent them to life imprisonment!”

Hong Wu nodded and said, “Don’t worry about this. In this way, I will arrange someone to take you to the hospital, and then you will inform your family members. We will notify the local brothers of these two people, so you don’t have to worry about it.”

Elaine burst into tears and cried, “Comrade Interpol, please send me to the hospital. My leg broke again in just a few days. Hey… God, why am I doing this? My fate is hard for me…”

Hong Wu greeted the people around him and said, “You, drive Ms. Elaine to the hospital.”

“Good Captain!”

Later, Elaine was helped out of the warehouse by two people.

As soon as she left the warehouse, she was stunned by the sight in front of her!

In the open space at the entrance of the warehouse, three helicopters and a dozen black cars were parked.

She couldn’t help sighing in her heart: “My boy! This Interpol is amazing! There are several helicopters! Fortunately there is Interpol today. Otherwise, wouldn’t she be killed by Li Cuihua and Regnar Wu?!”

Thinking of this, she cursed in her heart: “That Regnar Wu is a d*mn idiot! What a billionaire boss, you can’t even see the identity of a fraudster like Li Cuihua, and a mouthful of Ms. Wade shouted. That’s an intimacy! It’s so stupid!”

Afterwards, Elaine was taken into a Rolls-Royce car, and the driver drove away quickly from the scene to Aurous Hill People’s Hospital.

At this moment, Cynthia Wade was sitting on the helicopter nervously.

With a black cloth bag on her head, she couldn’t see the surrounding environment at all, so she was extremely nervous.

At this time, she felt that her headgear was suddenly taken off, and she was terrified.

But when he took a closer look, he realized that the person sitting in front of him was his nephew, Charlie!

At this moment, Cynthia Wade finally knew that these Interpol were fakes at all, and they must all belong to Charlie!

Li Cuihua and transnational scammers are nothing but his own playbook!

Realizing that Charlie had been playing tricks on her, she suddenly sternly scolded: “Charlie! Are you f*cking crazy?! I’m your aunt, you even dare to play with me?!”

Chapter 1919
Facing the furious Cynthia Wade, Charlie just smiled indifferently, and asked her: “Big New Year, don’t you stay in Eastcliff to prepare for the New Year, go to Aurous Hill to find my trouble, persuade my mother-in-law, and ask my wife to divorce me. , You can do all kinds of mischievous things, can’t I play you around yet?”

Cynthia Wade’s expression flashed a bit awkward, and then he gritted his teeth and said: “I’m all for your own good! Look at your wife. How can I be worthy of you?”

Charlie said in a cold tone: “Can my wife be worthy of me? I don’t need you to point fingers here. Today’s matter is just a small lesson for you. If you know you, please go back to Eastcliff as soon as possible. Otherwise, I will I have left you in Aurous Hill for the New Year.”

Cynthia Wade was immediately furious!

She struggled to get up, but was pushed back by the man in black next to her, she could only gritted her teeth and shouted: “Charlie! Do you dare to threaten me?!”

Charlie nodded and said blankly, “Now it’s just threatening you. If you really annoy me, I might be going to hit you.”

“Dare you!” Cynthia Wade gritted his teeth and said, “If you dare to move me, I will fight you!”

Charlie snorted and said, “Even my subordinates can slap you. Why don’t I dare? The reason why I don’t want to hit you is because I don’t want to dirty my hands.”

Cynthia Wade yelled like a ghost: “The man who moved me, I will kill him sooner or later! And your mother-in-law! That shrew dared to beat me too! I will definitely want her to be broken into pieces!”

Charlie frowned slightly, and raised his eyebrows and said, “What? You’re still so arrogant, right? Okay, then you don’t want to go back. Let’s celebrate the New Year in Aurous Hill!”

Cynthia Wade asked: “Do you want to detain me?!”

“Yes.” Charlie nodded: “You use the word very well, just to detain you!”

Cynthia Wade was mad and shouted: “I’ll give you the courage!”

Charlie said calmly: “I don’t need you to give it, I have already decided, are you not convinced? Okay, when will you be convinced, and when will you leave!”

Cynthia Wade yelled hysterically: “Charlie! I’m your elder anyway! It’s your aunt! You can’t be so presumptuous to me!”

“Elders?” Charlie asked coldly: “You keep saying that it’s my elders and my aunts. Then I ask you, where were you when I was in the orphanage?”

Cynthia Wade was speechless.

Charlie asked again: “Let me ask you again, when I was an adult, where were you when I was working on a construction site?”

Cynthia Wade was still speechless.

Charlie asked again: “Also, when I got married, where was your aunt?”

Cynthia Wade’s expression was dark, and he wanted to refute him, but he didn’t know where to start.

Charlie said at this time: “You, aunt, never cared about me or helped me. After all, life is like this. People have to learn to rely on themselves, but you Not only didn’t help me, but also came to provoke the relationship between me and my wife. What is your intention?!”

“I…I…” Cynthia Wade quibbleed, “I asked that Claire to divorce you for your own good! That kind of woman doesn’t deserve you!”

Charlie nodded and said, “Then I will leave you in Aurous Hill to sharpen your temper, and the same is for your good. After all, if your personality is not restrained, you still don’t know what you will make in the future. Catastrophe, maybe your own life will be lost by you!”

Cynthia Wade gritted his teeth and said: “Dare you! Give me a cell phone, I want to call your grandpa!”

Charlie handed her the phone indifferently, and said, “Come on, use my phone, call it now!”

After finishing speaking, he said to the black clothed person beside her: “Unlock her handcuffs.”

The man in black immediately followed suit.

After Cynthia Wade regained his freedom with both hands, he immediately grabbed the phone from Charlie, lost a number to enter, and pressed dial.

After a few prompts on the phone, an old but very thick voice came: “Hello, who?”

Cynthia Wade heard the Old Master’s voice and cried and said, “Dad, it’s me, dad!”

Chapter 1920
“Chang Min?!” Wade Zhongquan, the Old Master on the other end of the phone, blurted out: “How are you?! Have you encountered any danger?!”

Cynthia Wade cried and said, “I was detained by Charlie, and he said he wouldn’t let me go back to Eastcliff for the New Year! Dad, this guy has no respect, and is arrogant. You have to help me out!”

Wade Zhongquan said in surprise: “What’s the matter?! Why did you have a conflict with Issac’er?”

Charlie took the phone directly at this time, and said coldly: “She carried me, found my mother-in-law, and asked my mother-in-law to persuade my wife to divorce me. Is this the Wade family’s style of doing things?”

Wade Zhongquan was startled, hesitated for a moment before sighing: “Issac’er, she is your aunt after all.”

Charlie asked back: “What’s the matter? What right does she have to interfere with my freedom of marriage? Don’t say she doesn’t have this right, even you don’t have this right!”

Wade Zhongquan said with emotion: “Hey…you are right, she really shouldn’t do this, I apologize to you for her, you can let her come back…”

Charlie said coldly: “I said, leave her in Aurous Hill for the New Year, and I will let her go back after the New Year, but before the New Year, no one wants her to leave Aurous Hill! Nor is the king of heaven!”

Wade Zhongquan on the other end of the phone hesitated for a moment, and said helplessly: “All right, it’s up to you!”

When these words came out, Cynthia Wade looked desperate, and blurted out and pleaded: “Dad! I want to go back to Eastcliff to accompany your Old Master to celebrate the New Year, Dad!”

Wade Zhongquan said earnestly: “Chang Min, your character is really too hot, take advantage of this lesson, take advantage of your temper, don’t be 50 years old, and make trouble like young people all day long!”

“I…” Cynthia Wade suddenly blocked up and didn’t know what to say.

Wade Zhongquan said again: “Issac’er, come home if you have time, grandpa is very…”

Before Wade Zhongquan finished saying the three words’I miss you very much’, Charlie directly hung up the phone.

He has no relationship with Wade Zhongquan, not to mention that he is more or less responsible for the death of his parents, so Charlie is even more impatient with him.

As soon as the phone hung up, Cynthia Wade choked up and asked: “Charlie! Let me celebrate the New Year in Aurous Hill. I want to spend the New Year alone in the Presidential Suite in Shangri-La!”

Charlie smiled and said, “Shangri-La’s presidential suite? I think you also want to be blinded. I will rent you a house in the village in the city and let you live there for a week.”

“What?!” Cynthia Wade collapsed and said: “You…you asked me to live in the village in the city?! You are so cruel!”

Charlie sneered, and suddenly remembered that it was the Chinese New Year. Kevin Delong who came to Aurous Hill on a bicycle didn’t know where he went?

So he directly called Elsa Dong.

As soon as the phone call, Elsa Dong asked happily, “Charlie, why did you think of calling me?”

Charlie asked her: “Elsa, where is your cousin Kevin Delong?”

Elsa Dong said: “He told me this morning that he was about to cross the Yangtze River, and he might be able to reach Aurous Hill tonight.”

Charlie frowned: “Why is it so slow?”

Elsa Dong said helplessly: “He had a small accident on the bike and injured his arm, so he slowed down.”

Charlie asked again: “Have you found a house for him in the village in the city?”

Elsa Dong said: “I’ve found it, according to your request, 500 Dollar a month.”

Charlie gave a hum, and said, “Okay, I will check it out tomorrow.”

Hanging up the phone, at this moment, Hong Wu came over with Regnar Wu, who was wearing a black cloth cover.

Charlie said to him immediately: “Arrange for someone to go to the village in the city, rent me the worst single room, arrange for Ms. Wade to stay there for seven nights, and she will not be allowed to go out for these seven days. She buys it, whether it is ingredients or daily necessities, only the most common ones are allowed, understand?”

Hong Wu nodded immediately and said, “Good Mr. Liao Wade, I will arrange this!"