Charismatic Charlie Wade

All discussions and posts related to novels must be posted here. It is a place where we can share our favorite novel stories.
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 46-50

Post by jay »

Chapter 46:
This is a bit tricky.

I have to say hello to Issac in advance and be fully prepared in advance, in any case, I can’t reveal my identity.

During the meal, Elsa said to the two of them: “This time I came to Aurous Hill, I also had an appointment with our former classmates. Everyone said that they would take this opportunity to have a classmate gathering. What do you two think?”

Charlie said immediately: “If you have a classmate gathering, I won’t participate.”

“Why?” Elsa said, “Although we are not four-year college classmates, we still had a classmate relationship for one year!”

When Charlie was taken in by the Old Master of the Willson family, he sent him to Aurous Hill University in order to let him know Claire in advance, and he went to the same class as Claire for a year of senior year.

After graduating from senior year, the two got married immediately.

However, Charlie had only been classmates with those people for a year, and most of them had always looked down on him, and they had no friends, so he was not interested at all to hear about class reunions.

Claire didn’t want to attend the class reunion either, so she said, “I will not go with Charlie. After graduation, I have no contact with most of my classmates.”

Elsa hurriedly said: “The main reason for the class reunion this time is that Darren in the class opened a restaurant, which will open tomorrow. He openly asked everyone to chill at his restaurant and have a meal together.”

After that, Elsa said again: “You think it’s a good business for someone else to go there, isn’t it inappropriate?”

As soon as the voice fell, the phones of all three of them beeped due to WeChat notification.

Immediately afterward, a lot of WeChat notifications popped up.

Everyone took out their mobile phones and looked at it. It turned out that Darren pulled a group of classmates, and this group soon reached more than 30 people.

Darren said in the group: “Dear old classmates, the small hotel I invested in will officially open at noon tomorrow. The hotel is in Aurous Hill. Please come and enjoy the experience with Aurous Hill classmates. It will be a class gathering!”

“It just so happens that Elsa, one of the two golden flowers in our class, will also come to work in Aurous Hill. She will also attend the party this time. It is said that Elsa is still single and the bachelors in the group can hurry up!”

Immediately afterward, a large group of people responded.

“Wow! Congratulations!”

“Oh, Elsa has come to Aurous Hill? Why haven’t we heard of it! She will be there by then!”

“Where is Claire, another golden flower in our class? Is she coming?”

“I heard that Claire was with Charlie, who came to our class later? I heard that Charlie still lives with the Willson family?”

“I also heard about it. I don’t know if it’s true or not. I haven’t seen them both since I graduated.”

“I heard that they are just a couple’s cutscene. They are nominal but not real. I don’t know if it is true or not?”

Claire saw these contents and said to Charlie, “Don’t take it to your heart.”

Charlie smiled slightly: “It’s okay, what they said is also the actual situation, I have long been used to it.”

Elsa hurriedly said in the group: “Don’t gossip about others! I am now having dinner with the couple! They are lovely!”

“Oh, it’s Elsa!”

A lot of licking dogs quickly gathered around.

At this time, there was someone in the group Charlie, the group leader Darren: “Charlie, although you came to our class for a short time, the relationship between our two brothers was pretty good when we were in school. Tomorrow you and your wife must be there!”

Charlie’s impression of Darren was pretty good. This person was really nice. He was very kind to everyone, and he never ridiculed others. He was one of the few classmates he had a good relationship with.

Seeing that he had said so, Charlie immediately replied: “Okay, I will definitely come to join you tomorrow.”

Darren said immediately: “That’s great! We must get together tomorrow!”

Chapter 47:
Seeing that Charlie had agreed to the classmate gathering, Claire reminded Charlie, “We have to prepare some gifts for the opening of Darren Hotel. We cannot go empty-handed.”

Charlie nodded and said, “I’ll buy a gift for him tomorrow morning.”

“Okay.” Claire said: “It just so happens that I have to go to the Emgrand Group tomorrow morning.”

Elsa asked in surprise: “Are you coming to Emgrand tomorrow morning? Then come to me when you are finished with your business. It just so happens that I will drive your car to Darren’s restaurant at noon.”

Claire smiled and said: “Then your wishful thinking is wrong! I don’t have a car. I usually take a taxi or take a bus. Sometimes Charlie rides an electric bike to pick me up.”

“Huh?” Elsa blurted out: “You are a director, you haven’t bought a car yet!”

Claire said: “I haven’t worked for a long time, and I haven’t made any money. I usually spend money with Charlie and I have to pay for my mother’s living expenses. If I get it in one month, I can spare thousands. not enough to buy a car.”

After that, Claire said again: “Also, to be honest, I think buses are very convenient. If the weather is good, Charlie’s electric bike is also good.”

Elsa said seriously: “Sometimes you have to pay attention to ostentation. After all, you are now the director of the Willson Group, and you are the partner that directly cooperates with Emgrand. If you don’t even have a car, you will be talked about.”

Charlie also felt that Elsa was right.

My wife has always been too frugal, and most of the money she earned has been handed over to his mother-in-law, so she has always treated herself badly.

The mother-in-law is just a brave who just can’t eat. She saved more than one million to invest in unreliable financial management, not to mention two or three million to buy a car for her daughter to drive.

Thinking of this, he felt that he will have to buy a car for his wife. In this way, it would be convenient for her to go out and do errands in the future, and it would be better for her to talk about business with others.

After making up his mind, he decided to go to the 4s store early tomorrow morning to have a look

After dinner, the couple and Elsa left and took a taxi home together.

On the radio in the taxi, there are discussions about the Shangri-La Hanging Garden being chartered.

The hosts were all amazed that this was the first time in history that Shangri-La had made an exception to reserve the Sky Garden. He was also very curious about who could have such a great reputation.

The taxi driver also said: “I want to see, this person who packs the sky garden must be the god-level rich man on the YouTube short video!”

Charlie didn’t talk, but he was a little surprised in his heart!

It seems that after the news that the Hanging Garden on the top floor of the Shangri-La Hotel was reserved, it really caused a sensation throughout Aurous Hill!

This night, this matter continued to ferment throughout Aurous Hill! Soon the city is full of storms and no one knows it!

Everyone knows that the Shangri-La Hotel adopts a membership service, and only senior members have the opportunity to use the sky garden! As for the reservation, you don’t have to think about it at all. Diamond members are not even eligible!

So, who on earth contracted the sky garden has suddenly become a major issue for everyone’s curiosity!

There are rumors that the person who undertook the sky garden is the god-level wealthy who has become popular all over the country on YouTube;

Some people say that the person who has contracted the Sky Garden is an overseas rich man;

Some people even say that the person who has reserved the sky garden was a mysterious man. The reason why he did that was to hold a grand and romantic wedding.

Sure enough, the third rumor is more convincing!

For a time, there was another wave of rumors in the market!

Chapter 48:
Chapter 48:

After countless women heard it, they were even more envious and jealous.

Everyone speculated about which woman was so happy that allowed people to smash millions in one night, wrap up the entire sky garden, and show her love!

Many people are looking forward to that day soon, so let’s find out!

In order to avoid revealing his identity, Charlie specially ordered Issac to make a special transformation of the entire Hanging Garden. At the same time, he also looked forward to the arrival of the wedding anniversary in his heart!

He wants to give Claire a grand wedding on the day of their anniversary!

……

Early the next morning, Charlie went out early and went to the 4s shop.

He has a 10 billion bank card in his hand, which he has not used much yet.

This time, he was going to buy Claire a luxury car that could be on the table.

He himself wanted to buy her a Rolls Royce in one step.

But after thinking about it carefully, he was afraid that such an expensive car would not be easy to explain to her. Moreover, Claire’s personality has always been low-key. Even if she had such an expensive car, she would not be willing to drive it out.

So he decided to buy a business car for his wife about 500,000 worth, which is worthy of face, not too public, and more practical. She won’t be so distressed if it is scratched or bumped.

Thinking of this, he planned to buy an Audi a6 for his wife. Nowadays, all business people drive a6. The car has a lot of reputation. Moreover, a6 is an extended business car, which is very suitable for his wife to drive.

When he came to the Audi 4s shop, he parked his little e-bike at the door and walked in.

Several shopping guides inside saw a customer coming, and two people were immediately ready to greet him.

A woman behind said hurriedly: “Oh, this man came on an electric bike. It seems that he is here to use the air conditioner or the Wi-Fi. Just leave him alone.”

When they heard that they came on an electric bike, the others lost interest in an instant.

Recently, the weather is hot, and there are always poor ghosts who rush over to rub the air conditioner early. Sometimes they shamelessly sit in the exhibition car and don’t get down. In the end, they can only send security guards to rush them out. The sales are very annoying. .

Charlie rides an electric bike and wears a suit to sell goods. It is really not conspicuous here. He doesn’t look like a person who can afford Audi.

No one took care of himself, and Charlie didn’t care. He went directly to the exhibition area of ​​the a6 sedan and found that the price of this car ranges from 300,000 to more than 600,000. The model of more than 600,000 is the a6 top model and the extended executive version.

To be honest, this car looks really good!

The price of more than 600,000 is not too expensive, Claire should be able to accept it.

So he opened his mouth and said, “Is there a new car for this top A6? I want to buy it now!”

The shopping guides all looked at him like a fool, and one of them said contemptuously: “Have you seen the price? Is there a small number of zeros?”

Charlie frowned and looked at him: “618,000, I saw it.”

The man sneered and said, “you saw it, are you still dreaming? Can you afford it? A bill will come out for you to swipe your card after a while, so many people are watching, you can’t take it out, what a shame!”

Charlie asked coldly: “Are you sick? Coming out in the morning without taking medicine? Do you want me to call 120 for an ambulance to take you away?”

The man hummed and said, “Cut, don’t be here to seduce me. Believe it or not, I will let the security guard drive you out? A poor guy who has come here to use air-conditioning and Wi-Fi, still pretends to be something?”

Chapter 49:
Charlie didn’t get angry and laughed, and asked him, “If you sell this car, how much can you get?”

The other party said contemptuously: “I can raise ten thousand!”

Charlie nodded: “Very well, you lost ten thousand.”

After speaking, Charlie turned and went out.

He met the manager of this store coming in, and the name of the sales manager: Whibe was written on the other’s badge.

So Charlie asked him: “Are you the person in charge here?”

“Yes.” Whibe nodded, “What are your needs?”

Charlie pointed to the sales just now and said to him: “You’d better turn that sale off. As long as he is here, it will only delay the business of your 4s store.”

When the man heard this, he rushed over and said, “Manager Whibe, don’t listen to his nonsense, this man is sick! He just came to use the air-conditioning wire!”

Charlie smiled and said, “If I am rag, just wait and see.”

After speaking, he immediately went out and went directly to the BMW showroom next door.

As soon as he arrived at the BMW store, Charlie saw one of the most luxurious BMW 760. This is the top accessory of the BMW 7 Series. It is the most expensive model of BMW.

The BMW 760 has a 12-cylinder engine, which is extremely powerful, and the interior is a luxurious mess.

He is also a little angry, don’t these Audi idiots look down on him? OK, then I will buy a top-fitting BMW for you to see.

Anyway, the Lord has money!

So he directly greeted a BMW salesperson and asked: “This 760, can I just take it away?”

The other girl was stunned: “Brother, this car has just arrived in the showroom today. Are you sure you want to buy it?”

“Yes.” Charlie nodded: “I’m sure, take me to swipe the card!”

“Ah? This car is 2.6 million!” The other party was utterly dumbfounded.

She’s been selling cars for a long time and has never seen a customer who comes in and asks for a card swipe without saying anything.

Isn’t this elder brother here to amuse himself?

Charlie smiled and said: “I know, I see the price, you just say you sell it or not!”

“Sell, sell, of course,” the little girl said happily: “Then please!”

Immediately afterward, under the leadership of the other party, Charlie swiped his card, paid, and picked up the car in one go.

When the 2.6 million BMW 760 came out, the people in the Audi store looked stupid.

Charlie drove the BMW 760 directly to the entrance of the Audi store, then opened the trunk and put his electric bike in, and then he drove away in a big way.

The shopping guide who looked down on Charlie was stunned. The Manager Whibe next to him said with a cold face: “Go to the HR and collect your dues, you are fired!”

“manager”

“roll!”

The employees in other Audi stores were also scared silly. d*mn, no one would have thought that the person riding an electric bike was so arrogant, with a car of more than 2.6 million, and he would buy it!

The shopping guide who despised Charlie was even more regretful. Not only did he miss a major customer, missed tens of thousands of commissions, but also lost his job. If he had known this way, he would not look down upon others.

Here, when Charlie drove the BMW 760 out, he felt a little impulsive just now.

He didn’t feel sorry for the money, but the car was too expensive. How could he explain it to Claire?

Two million six hundred thousand, it can’t fall from the sky?

Chapter 50:
After thinking about it, a great idea suddenly popped into his mind.

Later, he drove to the roadside car repair shop and spent 20 to ask the boss to replace the BMW 760 logo with a BMW 520.

The BMW 5 Series looks very similar to the 7 Series. The difference is mainly internal. It is difficult for most people to distinguish from the outside, mainly by the tail label.

The 520 is the lowest in the 5 series, with average power and control, and average in all aspects.

The 760 is the highest in the 7 Series, with extremely strong power, extremely strong control, and strong in all aspects.

Charlie drove the 760 with the 520 sign and thought to himself that Claire didn’t know much about cars and didn’t study the car. He told her that it was a BMW 520, and she probably couldn’t recognize it.

The owner of the car repair shop slapped his lips, and said to his heart, this guy looked very honest, but he didn’t expect to have such a heart, and deliberately changed the top matching 760 to 520, he must be thinking about pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger!

After buying the car, Charlie thought that Darren White’s restaurant was opening at noon today, and he had to prepare a gift for him.

Thinking that Darren was the only classmate who treated him well during college, he drove directly to a large consignment shop of art and literature and bought an early painting by Qing Dynasty painter Huang Shen for 200,000.

Huang Shen is not too famous, so most people can’t recognize his paintings.

The reason for buying such an ancient painting is that, on the one hand, he felt that he should give Darren a weighty gift, but on the other hand, he did not want to let others know how much the painting was worth.

He thought, if someone asked about it, he would just be fooled by saying that it was a few thousand.

It was almost noon after buying the painting, Charlie called his wife Claire and told her he’ll pick her up from the Emgrand Group along with Elsa.

As you can see, Claire discovered that Charlie actually drove a BMW 5 Series!

She looked at Charlie dumbfounded, and asked in surprise: “Where did this car come from?”

Charlie smiled and said, “I bought it for you!”

“You bought it?” Claire was even more surprised: “Where did you get the money?”

“Private money.” Charlie said: “Look, I have been in the Willson family for so long, and I didn’t spend a penny when I got married. These years, I have eaten at the Willson family, lived in the Willson family, and used the Willson family’s resources. What’s weird about saving some private money?”

Claire said, “But you save money and keep it for yourself! Why do you buy such an expensive car? It costs 400,000?”

Charlie smiled and said: “You are my wife. If I don’t use my personal money for you whom should I use it for? Besides, you are now the director with no car. Everyone will laugh at you.”

At this time, Elsa also said: “Claire, you really need a business car, this car is quite suitable for you, Charlie has you in his heart, you should be happy!”

Claire nodded and said very moved: “Charlie, thank you!”

Charlie shook his hand gently, and said with a smile: “Why are you so polite with your husband?”

After speaking, he greeted the two and said: “Let’s go directly to Darren’s hotel!”

Claire hurriedly asked, “Did you buy him a gift?”

“I bought it.” Charlie said, “I bought him a painting.”

“Painting?” Claire asked curiously, “What kind of painting?”

Charlie said: “It’s the kind of ancient paintings sold on Antique Street. I think the painting is a pomegranate, which means more money, more wealth, and more fortune. It’s pretty good, so I bought it.”

Claire asked, “How much did you buy it for?”

“Some thousands.”

Claire nodded and said with a smile: “Then you might have been cheated! You can’t buy any real ancient paintings for a few thousand.”

Charlie said with a smile: “It doesn’t matter, it’s mainly a kind of heart, courtesy is less affectionate.”

Claire nodded in agreement, and said, “You are right. The main thing is love. Let’s go straight to the hotel now!”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 51-55

Post by jay »

Chapter 51
Darren’s newly opened hotel is in the development zone of Aurous Hill City.

The development zone is far away from the urban area, and the land is large and sparsely populated. Charlie was a little wondering why Darren chose to open the hotel here.

However, I heard from Claire that several large manufacturing enterprises have settled in the development zone recently, including large companies such as Foxconn, which will soon become functional.

So Darren is actually very wise to open the restaurant here now.

Darren’s restaurant, on the edge of a wide new street, seems to be quite large, with two floors above and below.

The name of the restaurant is Yuelai Restaurant, and it seems to have some artistic conception.

When Charlie drove the car to the door of the hotel, there was already a row of cars parked at the door, and several people were standing in front of a golden BMW car smoking and chatting.

Charlie knew these people, they were all classmates in the previous university, but these people had no friendship with him.

The person headed by Charlie still remembered that his name was Gerald White, who was a relatively famous second-generation rich in his class at the time. He had always thought about Claire, but Claire didn’t look at him all.

At this time, Gerald leaned against the golden BMW car and accepted compliments from his classmates. Several male classmates commented on his newly bought BMW sedan and exclaimed: “Brother Gerald, you are really a winner in life. You are driving such an expensive car, nevertheless, you have just graduated. BMW! It seems to be the BMW 540, right? The top 5 series?”

Gerald laughed and said, “Oh, 540, it’s nothing more than 700,000 or 800,000 only.”

“I wipe it! 540? This is the most expensive imported car in the 5 Series!”

“Hey, I want to buy a 200,000 BMW 1 Series, but I don’t even make up the down payment. It’s far worse than taking off!”

“Brother Gerald, your car must be very powerful, right?”

Gerald smiled and said, “Fortunately, it’s okay. The pick is relatively strong. Generally, you can’t meet an opponent on the street.”

“It’s awesome! If only I could have a BMW car! my girlfriend thinks that I can’t afford a car, and this is so annoying!”

At this time, someone with sharp eyes saw another BMW coming and said in surprise: “Oh, is this BMW also of one of our classmates?”

“Oh, my grass! Isn’t this Charlie’s the smelly rug?”

“It looks like Claire is sitting in the co-pilot! d*mn, this guy who eats leftovers is also driving a BMW. It must be Claire’s right!”

Gerald also saw Charlie in the car and said with a gloomy expression: “It turns out to be this rubbish! d*mn, he is really lucky!”

At this time someone asked: “Hey, which series of BMW is he driving?”

At this time, Charlie drove the car nearby, then reversed and parked into the parking space. Gerald glanced at the 520 on the tail label, and suddenly smiled contemptuously: “Cut, 520, the lowest beggar version of the 5 series, only a swollen face. Anyone can afford this model!”

The person next to him immediately nodded and said: “Brother Gerald, you have the top 5 series, he has the cheapest 5 series, is it a lot worse than yours?”

Gerald snorted coldly, “I can buy them both!”

“Brother Gerald is awesome!”

At this time, Charlie stopped the car, and Claire and Elsa walked off first.

A few boys immediately looked straight, and greeted them in a swarm: “Oh, two golden flowers in our class are here together!”

Chapter 52:
Claire and Elsa greeted everyone politely. Gerald looked at Claire, who is now more beautiful and moving, and his heart was extremely unbalanced.

d*mn, why?

When he was in college, he desperately pursued Claire, but she simply ignored him.

Now, she is actually married to a live-in son-in-law and a waste who eats leftovers!

God is really blind!

Thinking of this, he sneered: “Oh, Charlie, your treatment seems to be very good when you join Claire’s house! You are all in a BMW! Has Claire bought it? You really got a shortcut in this life. You are a role model!”

Claire’s expression was a little unhappy when she heard this, Elsa at the side immediately said, “Gerald, you are mistaken, this car is not bought by Claire, it was bought by Charlie himself!”

“Oh!” Gerald curled his lips: “Awesome, a all in the BMW 5 Series!”

After finishing speaking, he deliberately provokes Charlie: “I say, Charlie, there are no cars in the development zone, and the entrance avenue is wide and straight. How about we two drive-up faster than the other?”

Charlie frowned, looking at Gerald’s heart a little sulking.

What can he do to trouble me? I have no friendship with him.

Besides, whose car is faster than me? I am a BMW 760, the most expensive and fastest BMW model. Compared, it seems that I am bullying a child.

Gerald thought he was scared. Immediately sneered: “Oh, I said Charlie, why are you still the same as when you were in college! What are you afraid of? Are you reluctant to bear the petrol charges? It’s not a big deal, I’ll just add a tank of gas for you.”

Elsa protested with some dissatisfaction: “Hey, Gerald, what do you mean? Your car is a BMW 540, and Charlie’s is a 520. The power is different from several grades. Does it run faster than anyone else, do you think it’s fair?”

Gerald shrugged his shoulders: “The car mainly depends on the technology! A good car does not necessarily mean running fast, but also depends on the technology and courage. I don’t know if Charlie has the courage to compete? , Then forget it, anyway, Charlie has never been on the stage, everyone knows.”

Several people next to him immediately agreed, “That’s right, just say it if you’re afraid, not ashamed.”

Charlie didn’t get angry and laughed and said, “Gerald, there is no comparison, but we can’t just compare with the mouth? It’s better to just nod, or it’s more boring?”

“Okay!” Gerald was worried that Charlie was not fooled. Suddenly he heard that he mentioned it himself. He immediately believed that he was dying, and blurted out: “Well if anyone loses, he will kneel on the ground and kowtow to the other party. What do you think?”

Charlie shook his head: “It’s all grown-ups, don’t play childishly.”

At this time, Darren, wearing a suit, walked out with a large plate of firecrackers, and when he saw Charlie coming, he immediately stepped forward and said excitedly: “Oh, Charlie, you are here!”

Charlie nodded, smiled at him, and said, “Congratulations on the opening of your new store, Darren!”

Darren smiled and said, “Thank you, brother!”

Gerald said coldly at this time: “Charlie, don’t change the subject, tell me, what color do you think is appropriate?”

Darren asked curiously: “What’s wrong? What are you doing?”

Charlie smiled slightly, looked at the large plate of firecrackers in his arms, and asked him: “Darren, how loud are your firecrackers?”

“Thirty thousand ringing!” Darren smiled: “This cannon is not cheap, it is red all over the floor, more than six hundred!”

Charlie nodded, and said to Gerald, “Let’s compare, and whoever loses will put this firecracker in his car to explode, what do you think?”

Chapter 53
When Gerald heard this, he couldn’t hold back his excitement.

His own car is 540, Charlie’s is 520, even if he is exhausted, he cannot win.

He dared to bet such a big bet with himself!

Thirty thousand-ring firecrackers are set alight in the car, and this car is also terrible. Basically, the interior, seats, and console will be bombed to a mess.

Since Charlie is looking for death on his own, it really gave him a good opportunity to humiliate him!

Therefore, Gerald nodded almost without hesitation, and shouted: “Everyone is a testimony! I and Charlie will compete for the fastest car. If I lose, I put this firecracker in the car and lighted it. !”

After speaking, he said: “If anyone repents and shame, the whole family will die!”

A few male classmates next to him immediately began to make a fuss. The classmates upstairs heard that there was such a thing, and they all rushed out. Twenty or thirty people gathered around the door waiting for a good show.

Does everyone think Charlie is a fool, 520 dares to challenge 540? These are all straight roads. Whose car drives fast has little to do with technology, and depends entirely on the performance of the car.

A 520, even if it is driven by Schumacher, it is impossible to exceed the 540!

It seems that Charlie’s brand new BMW 520 will soon be declared scrapped!

Claire also kept advising Charlie, saying: “Charlie, don’t be agitated by him, he deliberately do this, don’t compete with him.”

Charlie smiled slightly: “Don’t worry, wife, your husband will never lose.”

Gerald laughed loudly: “Oh, Charlie, don’t say anything else, I admire your courage! Hahaha, in this case, let’s stop talking nonsense and just drive and compare!”

“Okay.” Charlie nodded and asked him: “How do you compare?”

Gerald pointed to the intersection at the end of the road and said: “Let’s start at the same time, and see who gets to that intersection first and then turns around. Once we go, whoever returns first will win. What do you think?”

Charlie smiled and said, “No problem!”

“Okay!” Gerald said excitedly: “Everyone is a testimony, we will start the game right away!”

With that, he got into his BMW 540 and drove onto the road.

Regardless of Claire’s obstruction, Charlie drove the car to Gerald’s side, the fronts of the two cars aligned.

At this time, a good guy smiled: “I’ll count down to you!”

“Okay!” Gerald smiled: “Start when you are ready!”

Charlie nodded and turned on the sports model of his BMW 760.

The BMW 760 uses a 6.6-liter displacement and 585-horsepower engine.

The next BMW 540 uses a 3.0-liter displacement and 340-horsepower engine.

The displacement is twice as small as the 760, and the power is 245 horsepower. It can be said to be a world of difference!

However, how did Gerald know that Charlie’s 520 is actually a top 760? He thought he had a chance to win.

The student in charge of the countdown shouted excitedly: “Prepare! 3, 2, 1!”

As soon as the voice fell, Gerald immediately stepped on the accelerator pedal!

He knew that Charlie was determined to lose, but he wanted to make Charlie’s loss even more ugly!

So, try to run faster!

However, what he didn’t expect was that on his right hand, a black shadow quickly rushed out, and instantly left him behind and far away!

It’s Charlie’s BMW 520!

Gerald could hardly believe his eyes!

Oh sh!t!

how can that be!

This is never possible!

Chapter 54:
His BMW 520 has only 184 horsepower, while his own car has 340 horsepower, which is near twice as high! How can he overtake him so easily? !?

The classmates watching the excitement are also dumbfounded!

No one thought that Charlie, who everyone thought was bound to lose, turned out to be like an arrow from the string, instantly surpassing Gerald, and suddenly leaving him far behind!

Before Gerald ran halfway, Charlie had already turned around at the end of the road!

When Gerald was about to turn around, Charlie had already driven the car back to the starting point!

Charlie won!

And won with a crushing advantage!

Gerald just turned around and came back, and saw that Charlie had reached the end, his whole body almost collapsed!

what happened!

What the h*ll is going on!

When did the BMW 520 become double the BMW 540?

wrong! This b@stard must have modified his car!

Oh sh!t! Take a modified car to pit me? d*mn it!

He gritted his teeth and drove the car back in front of everyone, Charlie was already clapping with Claire to celebrate the victory.

The surrounding students were all dumbfounded, and until now they couldn’t figure out why Charlie’s 520 was so fast!

Gerald stopped the car and walked out angrily and roared: “d*mn, Charlie! You drove a modified car, right? This is not around! The modified car has so much power than mine, how can it be compared?”

Charlie sneered and said, “Hey, Gerald, just now you said that motivation is more important, technology and courage are not. Now if you lose, you will be shameful?”

“I didn’t!” Gerald’s expression flashed a little panic, and he said arrogantly: “You cheated me!”

Elsa said contemptuously: “Gerald, you are nothing but words, it is really disgusting! Don’t forget the poisonous oath you just made, if anyone does not want to bet and lose, the whole family will die!”

“Yes!” Many of the classmates who were waiting to see Charlie’s jokes are now dissatisfied with Gerald. They can see that this person really can’t afford to lose, such a big person, he is not the one who picked up things by himself. Dare to cash out.

So someone opened his mouth and said: “Gerald, you are boring. Everyone has witnessed it. You have to compare yourself with Charlie. You also said that your motivation matters. If you lose, your whole family is dead. Now you have to cheat yourself. Is it obvious that the whole family would die and you will not honor the gambling contract?”

“Yeah!” A girl said: “Gerald, everyone used to think you are particularly masculine, and you say one thing, but we didn’t expect you to be such a backlash!”

Others said: “I can see what Gerald is like! He is a double-standard dog! If Charlie had lost, he will definitely not let Charlie go easily! Now that he loses, he starts to play rascals. It’s rubbish!”

Gerald’s face was blue and white.

To be honest, he had just bought this car for less than a month and spent more than 700,000 before and after.

If you really throw 30,000-ring firecrackers and light them, then this car will be terrible!

This is his own car! He usually doesn’t allow any small scratches or dust to appear, so why would he be willing to throw firecrackers into it?

However, with so many classmates looking at him, now that he has obviously lost the popular support, if he continues to persevere in shamelessness, then the classmates will definitely not get along with him in the future.

They even will say everywhere that he had lost the gambling, and would rather carry the gambling curse that the whole family died, and would never honor the bet.

Thinking of this, his heart was shaken.

If you don’t lite the firecrackers, you will ruin your fame!

At this moment, Charlie suddenly said, “Gerald, everyone is a classmate. You can’t be joking. Your car is quite expensive. If you don’t want to, shouldn’t have a bet.”

Gerald breathed a sigh of relief instantly.

However, the surrounding students immediately discussed: “Oh! Charlie is still big-bodied. It’s really shameful to see Gerald!”

“Yeah! Charlie realized that he couldn’t afford to lose, so he gave him a step-down!”

Gerald’s self-esteem suddenly burst, and he yelled: “Who the h*ll said I can’t afford to lose? What about firecrackers, give them to me! Since I can afford to gamble, naturally I can afford to lose!”

At this moment, Charlie wiped a smile on the corner of his mouth.

Chapter 55
Gerald has lost his mind at this moment.

He didn’t want to be crushed by Charlie’s Rubbish in front of his classmates.

So he turned his mind, took the firecrackers from Darren’s hands, and threw them directly into his car.

After that, he picked up the lighter, grabbed the fuse of the firecrackers, and said coldly: “You look good. Man is not someone who can’t afford to lose! Not to mention Charlie’s sympathy!”

With that said, he immediately lit the lighter!

The firecrackers ignited in an instant, crackling in the car, and exploded!

At first, you could still see the fire in the car, but soon, the car was full of thick white smoke, and the sound of constantly exploding firecrackers made Gerald’s heart dripping with blood, but it made the classmates who watched it, bustling with excitement.

Many students have already started to take out their mobile phones to record videos, and plan to post the whole process to Instagram and Facebook in a while so that netizens will also take a look at this rare show operation.

The 30,000-ring firecrackers exploded, and soon the seats of the BMW 540 were blown up. The seats were filled with a large number of sponges, which were all flammable items. With the help of the firecrackers, an open flame was immediately ignited…

Everyone did not expect that the firecrackers would ignite the car, and the white smoke was filled with it, and it was invisible even if it caught fire.

However, when the firecrackers were almost exploded and the smoke began to disperse, the flames inside suddenly burst open, and the entire compartment suddenly fell into flames!

The classmates at the scene all screamed, and Gerald blurted out in shock: “d*mn, put out the fire! Put out the fire!”

He originally thought that a firecracker would blow up the seats and injure the interior at most, but he would spend tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands to repair it.

However, he never expected that firecrackers would set fire to the car!

He shouted for the fire extinguisher, but no one could help him put out the flames in the car empty-handed. He hurriedly dialed 119, and then watched desperately on the spot as the fire of his car grew stronger, and finally fell into a sea of ​​flames.

When the fire truck came, only the burned frame of the BMW 540 was there.

From the frame, you can’t even tell that this was once a BMW.

Gerald sat slumped on the ground, desperately watching his beloved BMW turn to ashes, and his heart was painful.

If he knew this would be the case, he’d have killed himself, but wouldn’t actively provoke Charlie and want to play against him.

Not only did he lose his face, but he also took the car to ruin.

There was no expression on Darren’s face, but he felt quite funny in his heart, and quietly gave Charlie a thumbs up.

Afterward, he said to Gerald, “Gerald, don’t be too sad. Time is almost up. Should we go in for dinner?”

Gerald wanted to find a reason to leave directly, but after thinking about it carefully, it would be too cheap, Charlie, the b@stard!

In any case, his car was abandoned because of Charlie, so this place, I must find it back!

So he stood up, pretending to be calm and said: “What is so sad about me? I just wanted to bet.”

Several of his classmates also came up to agree with him: “Brother Gerald is so rich, what is a BMW?”

“Yes! For him, it’s just an ordinary scooter!”

Everyone knew that Gerald wanted to face, so he stopped mentioning this matter, and followed Darren to prepare for the opening ceremony.

In the store, several banquet tables have been set up in the lobby, and on the small stage in front, banners celebrating the reunion of classmates and the opening of the hotel are hung.
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 56-60

Post by jay »

Chapter 56
Many classmates gave gifts one after another. Charlie also took the ancient painting he bought and walked to front closer to Darren and said, “Congratulations Darren, this is a little opening gift from me and Claire.”

Claire also smiled and said, “Darren, congratulations, and wish you a lot of money!”

“Thank you, thank you.” Darren hurriedly thanked him, and then leaned to Charlie’s ear, and said with a smirk: “I think you have a very close relationship with your wife, unlike what the outside world said! When will you have a baby?”

Claire could not help but blush when she heard the two people whispering. Charlie smiled and said: “Don’t gossip like that. When the time comes, I will tell you. You can’t live without the money!”

“That’s true!” Darren nodded repeatedly, and said: “I will wrap my child a big red envelope by then!”

At this time, a woman with heavy makeup and ordinary appearance came to Darren and asked, “Darren, who are these two?”

“This is my college buddy, iron buddy, Charlie! This is our school flower, Claire, and is now Charlie’s wife.”

After Darren introduced the two, he introduced the woman next to him, and said, “This is my fiancee, Lili Liu.”

“Huh? He is the one who eats leftovers?”

Lili blurted out, but soon realized that she was wrong, she quickly changed her words and smiled: “I have been listening to Darren mentioning you, you two are really talented and beautiful!”

Charlie pretended not to hear, and handed the ancient painting to Lili, saying: “This is our little gift.”

Lili smiled and said, “You came here that is more than enough, why bothered bringing a gift!”

As she said, she quickly accepted the gift box.

Charlie said, “You couple should be busy. Let’s find a place to sit first.”

“Okay.” Darren said apologetically: “I’m sorry Charlie, there are too many classmates, so I have to say hello.”

As soon as Charlie and Claire left, Lili hurriedly opened the gift box given by Charlie and found that there was a scroll inside. She frowned and said, “What did your classmate give?”

Darren said, “Can’t you see it? A painting!”

“Cut.” Lili curled her lips in disdain, opened the scroll and took a look, and said: “What a tattered thing, old and rotten, I guess it’s worth one or two hundreds.”

Darren sternly said: “What do you care about how much money it cost, the classmates give it to you, the gift is a symbol of affectionate.”

Lili said: “Come on, let me tell you that in the future, such classmates should be kept at arms length, and two people will give such a little bit of tattered. It is not enough to pay for their meals!”

Darren’s face was gloomy: “Lili, are you just such a snob?”

Lili suddenly became angry: “Darren how do you talk? I am snobbish? I want to be really snobbish, and I will find you a pauper? Don’t forget, my dad invested most of the money in this restaurant!”

Darren’s expression was a bit awkward, but he was also a little speechless at once.

At this time, Gerald walked in front of the two of them. He had recovered a lot from the burning of the car just now, and he began to carry a powerful posture again.

When he came to the two of them, he directly handed a thick red envelope and said lightly: “Darren, your restaurant is open, and I don’t know what to give you, so I just wrap you a big red envelope.”

Lili hurriedly accepted it as she thanked him. She squeezed her hands and knew that there was a 10,000-strong one, and immediately said flatly, “Oh, thank you!”

Gerald waved his hand and asked her, “I think Charlie also came to give gifts just now? What did he give?”

Lili snorted and said, “I don’t know from which second-hand market he brought a painting. It’s probably worth one or two hundreds!”

Gerald sneered and said, “pauper is after all pauper!”

Chapter 57:
Charlie sat down with Claire and Elsa, and Gerald followed and sat beside Elsa.

As soon as he sat down, he smiled and asked Elsa: “Elsa, I heard that you came to Aurous Hill this time to work in the Emgrand Group?”

Elsa nodded: “I just joined the job.”

Gerald smiled and said: “It’s a coincidence. My dad is in the Emgrand Group and is the deputy general manager of a department. Then I will let him take care of you.”

When these words came out, several people on the table exclaimed: “Brother Gerald, is your dad the deputy general manager of the Emgrand Group?”

“Yes.” Gerald nodded and said, “HE was promoted last year.”

Someone hurriedly complimented: “The annual salary of the deputy general manager is several million, right? That’s amazing! No wonder your family is so rich!”

Gerald smiled and said: “Several millions are just wages. My dad has a lot of power and some other income. Now Emgrand Group is working on a hotel project. After this project, my dad can earn at least 10 to 20 million. “

A male student sitting across from him hurriedly asked: “Brother Gerald, I also want to join the Emgrand Group. I have submitted my resume several times and there is no news. Can you tell uncle and see if you can recommend me internally?”

Gerald nodded and said readily, “Okay, turn around and send your resume to me on WeChat. I’ll say hello to him.”

Charlie couldn’t help frowning. He really didn’t know that Gerald’s father turned out to be an executive of the Emgrand Group.

This is a bit interesting. Then he should send a text message to Doris Young later and ask her to fire Gerald’s father.

So he deliberately asked: “Gerald, since your father is so capable in the Emgrand Group, why didn’t he get you in?”

Gerald sneered disdainfully: “You know what a bullsh*t? It doesn’t make much sense for me to join the Emgrand Group. The relationship between father and son can’t be concealed. People will always stared when I enter.”

Gerald said proudly: “So I don’t think about Emgrand Group at all. I have now established a building materials company, and then I will directly cooperate with Emgrand Group through my dad to receive orders from Emgrand Group for building materials.”

“I see!” Someone sighed: “Then you are making a lot of money?”

Gerald snorted: “It’s okay, in a year, I should be able to make a lot of money.”

With that said, he deliberately looked at Charlie and asked: “Charlie, what do you do now? Isn’t it because you have been washing clothes and cooking after you become a parent?”

Everyone on the table laughed.

Charlie said lightly: “In addition to washing clothes and cooking, I also have to take wife to work and massage her back, so life is busy.”

Gerald’s lungs are about to explode. This b@stard has a face that is taken for granted, and his face is really thick!

Controlling his anger, he gritted his teeth and said: “Charlie, I didn’t expect you to eat leftovers with peace of mind!”

“Otherwise?” Charlie said shamelessly: “I didn’t steal it, and I didn’t snatch it. Why don’t I feel comfortable with whatever I getto eat?”

The students around looked silly.

They have seen shameless, but they have never seen such shameless!

The point is, everyone is still envious!

After all, Claire is so beautiful. It is something that many people dream of to eat the soft rice of such a goddess level woman!

Jealousy, envy, and hate ah!

If there is a chance to serve a beauty like Claire, what is it to be a son-in-law? Being a son-in-law is also a winner in life!

Gerald was choked to death.

At this moment, Darren’s wife Lili suddenly stepped onto the stage.

After thanking everyone with a smile on her face, she said: “Thank you for giving us many gifts today. Both Darren and I are very moved. To express our gratitude to everyone, we decided to announce the details of the gifts here. , Thank you all again!”

Since today is the opening ceremony, the link of presenting gifts is naturally indispensable.

Chapter 58:
Originally, Darren didn’t want to do this, but in fact he didn’t have much right to speak, so he could only let Lili do things.

But many classmates are not surprised by this, because people have a psychology of comparison and show off. Everyone can see who gives what next, and can judge how old classmates have mixed up after entering the society.

Subsequently, Lili began to roll the call.

“Thank you Jones Jie for the one thousand red envelope!”

“Thank you White Bei for the pair of gold ingots!”

“Thank you Xu Oouou for the jade brave!”

“Thank you Gerald for the ten thousand red envelope!”

The first few gifts, whether they were red envelopes or gifts, were mostly around 1,000 in market value. Suddenly, when they arrived at Gerald, he gave 10,000 in red envelopes, and the students were shocked.

The opening ceremony is just a red envelope with 10,000. This is too big!

Many people watched Gerald with amazement and praised his greatness.

Gerald also had a smug look on his face. It seemed that he easily took the lead among these classmates.

At this time, Lili said again: “Thank you Charlie and Claire for the old painting!”

Everyone laughed as soon as this was said!

Old painting? Is it worth a hundreds?

Are these two too picky? Darren’s Restaurant opened, Jones Luo’s rich banquet cost hundreds of per person for eating alone. You two come to have a meal and give an old painting? Are you two not afraid of being laughed at?

Gerald also sneered: “Charlie, you can afford a BMW 520, and you can also afford to remodel it. Why then at the opening, you only gave such a tattered thing?”

Charlie smiled faintly: “You don’t know its origin, so why do you say it is tattered?”

Gerald sneered and said: “Don’t think I don’t know what your idea is, just want to buy that tattered fake antique to pretend to be a good thing, so that people can’t figure out how much it is worth!”

Then, he said aggressively: “To be honest, how much did your old painting cost? One hundred or eighty?”

Charlie smiled slightly: “That painting is more valuable than what everyone present today adds up!”

“Hahahaha!” Gerald took the lead and laughed: “You are really bragging not to write drafts! I gave 10,000 red envelopes, and there are more than 20 classmates, each of whom gave 1,000 which must be around 20,000. What do you say? What does it mean to say that your painting is worth more than 30,000?”

Charlie smiled and said, “You said it is less.”

“Ah ha ha!”

Now, the whole class is laughing.

Everyone thinks that this Charlie is really too pretentious!

What is the gift, you dare to come out and provoke me? An old painting worth tens of thousands? Are you fooling someone?

At this time, Lili on the stage was also very contemptuous, and asked curiously: “Mr. Charlie, I don’t know whose ancient painting you gave? Is it worth tens of thousands?”

Charlie said lightly: “A painter from the Qing Dynasty, not very famous.”

Lili laughed and said, “Oh, it’s a coincidence. My dad is a cultural relic appraiser, and he is very authoritative. He is Yuesheng Liu. He knows antiques. He should have heard of his name, right?”

Elsa exclaimed: “Yuesheng? Cultural relic expert Yuesheng? I remember this person, who was on State TV! Is he your father?”

Lili smiled and said, “Yes, it’s my father. He is upstairs now. How about I ask him to come down and appreciate this ancient painting given by classmate Charlie?”

Gerald stood up and said loudly: “Then Lili will let uncle come down to help us appreciate it. If the value of Charlie’s painting really exceeds all the gifts that everyone has today, Gerald, me Gerald, will eat this table on the spot! “

Chapter 59:
When they heard that Lili’s father was a cultural relic appraiser, all the classmates present cast contempt and sympathy at Charlie.

They think Charlie is really unlucky!

He wanted to pretend, but when he meets an expert person on the scene, is this not equal to slapping self in the face?

If Lili’s father, Yuesheng, comes in a while, wouldn’t he be ashamed?

Claire was also a little embarrassed, and whispered to Charlie: “Charlie, so many students are watching, don’t be stubborn, otherwise you will be embarrassed!”

Before coming, Charlie said that he bought a painting, but he said it was not worth a fews, and now he said it was worth tens of thousands. Claire was also a little bit bottomless at once, thinking that Charlie might have said that for the sake of face.

But Charlie didn’t care at all, and said, “Since you don’t believe it, let the professionals appraise it.”

After that, he said again: “By the way, everyone, don’t forget, classmate Gerald has never repented, and he cursed again. This time he wants to eat the table.”

When Gerald thought about the burning of the car just now, he gritted his teeth and cursed: “Charlie, you’re so f*cking arrogant! I was shamed by you for the racing thing just now! I’m willing to lose the bet! This time I am Still willing to bet! If the painting you gave is really worth tens of thousands, I will eat the table on the spot! If it’s not worth it, can you eat it?”

Charlie nodded and said, “Okay, if it’s not worth it, I’ll just eat it.”

Although the painting is not a famous painting, it is indeed the work of Qing Dynasty painter Huang Shen, and the antique shop is also a national chain, with genuine guarantees, and a penalty for fakes, so the paintings are never fake.

Claire wanted to stop Charlie, but he didn’t react at all. Charlie had already agreed. In desperation, she had to sigh secretly.

Elsa was also a little surprised, why is Charlie so sure?

In fact, take a closer look, this person is still very mysterious. In Classic Mansion that day, the famous Orvel nodded and bowed to him. She hadn’t figured out why.

But she can also be sure that Charlie must have a secret!

Gerald felt that he finally had a chance to regain the lost reputation, and immediately blurted out: “Okay, everyone is here to witness, let’s let Lili invite her father to come down to help us identify!”

Lili directly dialed the phone in front of everyone and said, “Dad, come down for a moment, Darren’s classmate has a painting and I want you to appraise it.”

One minute later, an Old Master slowly walked down the stairs from the second floor.

This person is Yuesheng, a famous cultural relic appraiser in Aurous Hill.

Today was the opening ceremony of Yuesheng’s daughter and future son-in-law’s restaurant. He also invited an old friend to gather in the private room upstairs. He heard that there were ancient paintings that needed to be appraised. Soon as his professional habits came up, he hurried down to take a look.

Yuesheng stepped forward and stepped onto the stage. Lili hurriedly handed him the gift box with the painting, and said, “Dad, you can help identify this painting. Some people say it is worth tens of thousands!”

With that said, she looked at Charlie with a look of contempt.

Who believes a rag, leftover eating man can get an ancient painting worth tens of thousands?

No need to guess, the painting must be fake!

Others are just as she thought.

No one believed that Charlie could really give a calligraphy and painting worth tens of thousands.

Yuesheng took the gift box, and under the attention of everyone, he took out the scroll and opened it carefully.

The old paintings are a little yellowish, and they look really inconspicuous. Many of the classmates who like to judge people by appearance one after another said: “Oh, it doesn’t look like a good thing!”

“Yes, I think it’s worth fiftys.”

“It’s estimated that the box is not as valuable? That box is probably worth seven or eighty!”

Yuesheng studied the painting carefully, and after watching it for a few minutes, he smiled and asked, “Is this painting a gift from classmate?”

Chapter 60:
“Yes.” Lili said: “He is still a good buddy from college!”

When she said this, Lili was thinking that Charlie and Darren are good buddies, still he dared to give away a gift worth few hundred, and immediately wanted her father to expose him in front of everyone!

However, no one expected, Yuesheng sighed: “It seems that he is a good buddy! Not even a good buddy would be willing to give such a valuable thing.”

When everyone heard this, they were stunned!

what’s it? precious? Is this crap expensive?

Gerald thought to himself, your mother is precious! I can go to Antique Street to buy fake flowers and pee on them to make them look old. It looks more real than this painting!

At this time, Yuesheng said earnestly: “This is the real work of the Qing Dynasty painter Huang Shen. Although Huang Shen is not a very famous painter, he is also one of the outstanding painters. He is one of the Eight Eccentrics of Yangzhou!”

After speaking, Yuesheng said again: “I estimate that the market transaction price of this painting is around 200,000.”

“More than two hundred thousand?!” Lili was stupified, she thought this thing was not worth a hundreds, who would have thought that it was worth more than two hundred thousand!

Darren was dumbfounded, and blurted out: “Oh! Charlie, how can you give me such an expensive thing! This is too expensive”

Charlie said calmly: “Darren, it’s just a matter of heart, don’t care too much about its price.”

Darren was so touched, he didn’t expect that his good buddie in college would be so interesting!

Gerald looked dazed.

what’s the situation? This sh!t is worth more than two hundred thousand?

It’s worth more than 200,000. dmn, isn’t this dmn cheating?

The students were also shocked.

This time, no one dared to look down upon Charlie again!

After all, he is a person who gives gifts of more than two hundred thousand worth paintings at random!

Everyone is envious of Darren!

Really awesome! I received such an expensive gift at the opening, earning blood!

At this time, Lili was also shocked, and immediately changed her opinion of Charlie.

She knew her father’s level very well. Since her father said the painting was worth more than 200,000, it must be worth this number!

God! Darren’s classmates actually gave such an expensive gift, this handwriting is not so big!

Thinking of this, she looked at Charlie’s eyes with stars.

Claire asked puzzledly: “Charlie, how much did you spend on this painting?”

Charlie smiled slightly and said in a low voice, “In fact, it didn’t cost much. The main reason was that the one who sold the painting to me was an acquaintance, and he also collected it from the omission, so he dealt with it at a low price.”

Claire couldn’t help but said: “A painting of two hundred thousand, a few thousand sold to you, is there such a good thing in the world?”

Charlie said indifferently: “Many people don’t take money seriously? Otherwise, I wouldn’t give this painting to Darren.”

Claire nodded lightly. Charlie was right. If money is important, no one would give such expensive things. It seems that although her husband is not very promising, his courage is still beyond ordinary!

At this moment, Charlie stood up, looked at Gerald with a flustered expression, and asked with a smile: “Mr. Gerald, how do you want to eat at this table? Do you eat directly with your mouth or would like it chopped with a knife into pieces for you?”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 61-65

Post by jay »

Chapter 61
Gerald really wants to die!

Oh sh!t!

What’s up!

Did you go out today without reading the almanac?

Why did you get slapped by Charlie one after another?

Even if he killed himself, this painting turned out to be real, and it was worth more than two hundred thousand!

However, he has already said his bold words, what should he do now? Should he really eat the table?

Impossible!

When the car burns you can buy it again, but how can the table be eaten?

If you really eat it, don’t people want to die?

Other classmates also ridiculed him at this time: “Oh, Gerald, you said to eat the table yourself, don’t you regret it again at this time?”

“Yes, everyone is still waiting for your performance!”

Don’t know who slapped the table but a voice came: “Brother Gerald, please start your performance!”

Gerald’s expression was extremely ugly, and he blurted out: “Everyone, classmates, don’t you need to be so downhearted at this time?”

“Callous?” Charlie said with a smile: “You provoked this matter yourself. Everyone just urged you to fulfill your promises. Why do you get down?”

Gerald knew that he couldn’t get over with this crop today, so he could only endure his anger. He said in an annoying voice, “I was impulsive just now. I didn’t know it. I apologize to Charlie and everyone. I hope everyone will be able to forgive.”

Seeing that he suddenly softened, everyone was very surprised. Is this still Gerald? When did he admit it?

But Gerald had no choice.

What to do?

If he doesn’t admit that, he’s to eat the table, it’s impossible to eat it.

If he acts shamelessly, he must have committed public anger, and everyone still doesn’t know how to ridicule him.

Therefore, the only way at the moment is to admit the mistake, and only then can he overcome this hurdle.

Sure enough, as soon as he admitted, some classmates said: “Oh, it is not easy for Gerald to admit his mistake and apologize. Besides, it is impossible for everyone to really force others to eat the table, so let’s forget it!”

“That’s right, forget it! It’s impossible to eat a table, no one has eaten a table, let’s start it quickly!”

Charlie also knew that it was impossible for Gerald to eat at the table, but now that he admits it, his goal has been achieved. If you pretend to be forced, you have to clean up.

However, it is not enough for you to pretend to be so coercive and to tidy up like this. It is just the beginning, and there will be more miserable waiting for him later.

So he said, “Since Gerald has admitted his mistake and apologized, forget about eating the table. Today is the day when Darren Hotel opened, so don’t steal the limelight!”

Gerald breathed a sigh of relief.

But in his heart, he can’t wait to kill Charlie to relieve his only hatred.

Charlie didn’t plan to let him go either. He sent a text message to Doris Young: “Which vice president of the company has the surname White, and his son is Gerald, please check for me.”

Doris Young quickly replied: “There is a vice president named Younghai White, and his son is named Gerald. What’s the matter with the chairman, what is your order?”

Charlie replied: “Knock him off and let him go now.”

“OK, sir!”

Gerald didn’t know that his father had been expelled from the Emgrand Group and was walking through the expulsion process at the Emgrand Group.

After finally overcoming the gambling spell, he breathed a sigh of relief, but he was secretly thinking that he must find an opportunity to take revenge on Charlie!

Chapter 62:
More importantly, he has to find a way to regain his dignity in front of his classmates. Otherwise, after being beaten by Charlie twice in a row, how can he pretend to be formidable in front of classmates in the future?

When he didn’t know how to get his status back, there was a sudden noise at the door of the hotel.

Everyone looked sideways.

They saw a group of wicked young people rushing in, all of them wearing tattoos, holding baseball bats, galvanized water pipes, and the like. They were looking very uncomfortable at first sight.

Seeing such a group of people rushing in, everyone’s expressions changed, especially Darren and Lili, their eyes full of fear.

After the head of the scarred face came in, he first glanced around the hall, then pointed at Darren, and said with a grin: “Boss, don’t say hello in advance for such a big business, do you look down on us brothers?”

Lili’s face was pale, she squeezed out a smile, and said, “What are you guys doing?”

Before the opening, Lili heard that there are people collecting protection fees. The last owner of this restaurant was said to have been destroyed by these gangsters and had to transfer this shop out of necessity.

However, Lili felt that, in a bright world, would those black people still dare to grab money in broad daylight? That’s why she won this place at a low price and was ready to manage it.

Unexpectedly, just after opening, these people from the community would come here!

Scarface grinned: “When doing business here, we naturally want to take care of our brother Biao. We don’t want too much. Give us 20% of the stock of your restaurant. In the future, if something happens to you here. It will be covered by us.”

After that, Scarface said coldly: “If you don’t give it, then don’t blame me for being polite, you have to close the door today!”

Upon hearing this price, Darren and Lili both took a breath.

Twenty percent of the shares are required for one mouthful!

This is daylight grabbing!

“Give you a minute to think about it.”

Suddenly, Gerald felt that he had a chance to come forward!

So he came out immediately and said: “Who are you guys with?”

Scarface asked with a grinning smile: “What are you, do I have to report to you?”

Gerald hummed and said, “Tell you, my father has contacts in both black and white in Aurous Hill! I’ll call the leader of the development zone and ask!”

Scarface looked at him with some fear, and tentatively said: “Do you know the leaders of the development zone?”

“Of course!” Gerald said coldly, “Get out if you don’t want to die!”

Scarface frowned and said, “Well, if you can find someone who can talk, I won’t come to this store in the future, but if you can’t find it, then don’t blame me for being rude to you!”

Lili said nervously, “Brother Gerald, please contact us, please!”

Gerald smiled faintly and said, “Don’t worry, I will call the leaders of the development zone!”

The Emgrand Group also has projects in the development zone, and Gerald’s father is in charge, so the development zone leader has a lot of contact with his father, and he also knows Gerald.

Gerald called the first person directly, and he deliberately raised his voice and said: “Uncle Li, why are there a bunch of gangsters in the development zone collecting protection fees? They all came to my classmate’s business!”

There was a moment of stunned, and said: “Take off, what’s the matter?”

Gerald said: “A friend of mine opened a restaurant and encountered a disturbance and asked for protection fees, so I would like to ask District Mayor Li.”

The other end pondered for a moment, and said with a slight embarrassment: “I’m sorry to take off. I don’t care about these things you said. I’m in a meeting now, so I’ll hang up.”

Without waiting for Gerald to speak, he hung up the phone.

Gerald was dumbfounded.

what happened? Wasn’t District Mayor Li always cheating on his father, hoping to get more investment from the Emgrand Group?

Why didn’t he listen now?

Where did Gerald know that the news that his father was expelled from the Emgrand Group had spread throughout the leadership of Aurous Hill!

Chapter 63
Gerald didn’t know the reason, so he was very annoyed. Now that so many classmates are watching, he can only grit his teeth and look for other relationships.

Gerald made another call to the person in charge of the district public security branch.

This person also has a good relationship with his Dad.

As soon as the phone was connected, Gerald immediately said, “Director Issac, it’s me, Gerald, I have something to do in the development zone.”

Having said that, Gerald said the matter again.

The other party said embarrassingly: “Gerald, the other party is A Biao’s person, A Biao is Mr. Orvel’s person, you’d better not intervene in this matter.”

Gerald asked: “Don’t you care?”

The other side said: “You should also know the status of Orvel.”

Gerald was also a little flustered, and said, “Then you can always save face and help with the other party, right?”

The other party chuckled and said, “I really can’t sell this face, sorry.”

Gerald was angry and said, “Issac , I remember that you still want Emgrand Group to donate a batch of police cars to your branch? Don’t you want it?”

The other party simply didn’t say anything to him, and said coldly: “Gerald, your dad has been expelled from the Emgrand Group, don’t you know?”

“Expelled!? When did it happen?”

“Half an hour ago!”

The other party said, and then said: “You can figure it out by yourself before speaking.”

After speaking, hung up the phone!

Scarface saw him stunned, and said with a sneer: “Why? Can’t find anyone?”

Gerald was about to open his mouth to speak, but unexpectedly, Scarface slapped him in the face, and Gerald staggered, knocking down the table and chairs!

The audience was in an uproar!

Everyone’s faces were pale, but no one dared to step forward to stop this scarface.

“Do you dare to hit me?”

Gerald covered his face, his pale face showed deep anger.

“What’s wrong with me hitting you?”

Scarface smiled, and kicked Gerald’s stomach again, kicking Gerald to the ground, and follow up was a violent beating!

Gerald screamed when he was beaten, but at this moment, no one could help him.

After a while, Gerald was beaten into a pig’s head, his face covered in blood looked terrible.

Gerald was afraid of being beaten, crying and begging: “Big Brother, Big Brother, I was wrong! Please stop beating!”

“Wrong?” Scarface snorted coldly: “Well, just do it? You f*cking pretend to be forceful with me. If I don’t kill you, how will you get along?”

After speaking, greet the others: “d*mn, give me a hard hit!”

A crowd rushed up immediately, punching and kicking Gerald!

Some people even smashed him with a baseball bat. The scene was terrible.

Seeing that Gerald was beaten to death, Scarface walked in front of Darren at this time, and threatened coldly: “Your friend pretended to be forceful with me. The original 20% has now become 40%! If you don’t agree, his fate , is what awaits you too!”

Darren was panicked, but if he wasted 40% of his shares in one go, wouldn’t he become a part-time job holder for this gang?

So he plucked up the courage and said: “If you want 40%, then you might as well kill me!”

Scar frowned and said coldly: “Okay! Then I will fulfill your wish!”

After speaking, he immediately took out a bright sharp knife from his pocket.

Everyone was frightened, and the female classmate even screamed.

Charlie saw that the scar was about to act on Darren, and immediately blurted out: “Put the knife down for me!”

The Scarface turned his head and cursed: “Who the f*ck wants to die?”

Chapter 64:
Turning his head, he saw Charlie, his eyes were puzzled at first, and then turned into a deep panic, he knelt on the ground with a plop!

When everyone hadn’t recovered, the scar face had already lost the sharp knife, slammed his bow left and right, and confessed: “Mr. Charlie, sorry! I didn’t know you were here, I didn’t see you here!”

Charlie was taken aback for a moment, looked at Scarface, and said, “Do you know me?”

Scarface nodded vigorously, and said: “Mr. Charlie, I am Brother Biao’s subordinate, I have seen you in Classic Mansion.”

Charlie suddenly realized.

It turned out to be so.

It was Orvel’s younger brother who was troubled by Gerald and Harold in Classic Mansion that day, named Biao. This person was Biao’s subordinate.

No wonder he was so scared to see him.

Orvel saw that his legs were weak, let alone Orvel’s younger brother

The classmates were shocked! Lili was also surprised as if in a dream.

Everyone did not understand why a fierce Dao brother, a scar face that even Gerald dared to slap, would kneel down for Charlie, the son-in-law! Still showing a look of fear of Charlie?

Claire was also dumbfounded and asked Charlie, “What’s the matter? Do you know him?”

Charlie was afraid that she would misunderstand that he had something to do with the underworld, and hurriedly said, “I don’t know him!”

When Scarface saw this, he hurriedly said: “I don’t know Mr. Charlie, and Mr. Charlie doesn’t know me. I just keep hearing about Mr. Charlie’s name and I admire it.”

This a$shole son in law?

This man is respecting Charlie?

Everyone can’t accept this reality, it’s really magical!

Scarface hurriedly said to Darren, “You are Mr. Charlie’s friend. From now on, your restaurant will be covered by me, and I won’t charge you any protection fee! If anything happens, I will help you settle it!”

When this remark came out, everyone was shocked!

Lili cried with surprise in her heart.

On this day, the contrast is too exciting!

Because of Charlie’s face, they saved 40 shares. More importantly, this scar face was willing to cover the hotel for free in order to curry favor with Charlie!

Now they can do business with peace of mind!

Charlie is a life-saving grace!

Darren was also grateful, and said sincerely: “Charlie, I am really grateful for this matter.”

Charlie smiled and said, “Thanks to me, you are too far-sighted.”

Scarface looked at Gerald, who had been beaten unconscious, and said with horror and worry: “I’m sorry, Mr. Charlie, I beat your friend.”

Charlie said lightly: “It doesn’t matter, he is not my friend, just an acquaintance, and there is no friendship.”

After all, he said again: “You send him to the hospital, don’t affect the opening ceremony here.”

Scarface nodded immediately: “Then we will send him to the hospital! Mr. Charlie, you continue, we won’t bother!”

After finishing speaking, he hurriedly greeted the brothers, took up the unconscious Gerald, and hurried away.

Everyone looked at Charlie’s eyes, from disdain to surprise, from surprise to awe.

No one knows why Charlie has such large energy.

This live-in son-in-law seems to have suddenly become another person!

At the banquet, many people came to curry favor with Charlie, including Lili, who was the first to look down on Charlie.

Lili has now worshipped Charlie as a true god, and she kept expressing her gratitude and even offered a permanent free bill.

Charlie didn’t care about it, he just gave Darren a face, and it was a little trouble for Darren.

But in the eyes of others, what he did today has been a bit magical!

Everyone wants to know what happened to this live-in son-in-law who ate soft rice?

Chapter 65:
Claire was also very curious about what happened today.

First, Charlie’s BMW 520, why on earth is it twice as fast as Gerald’s BMW 540?

Then there was Charlie’s ancient painting of hundreds of thousands!

Also, why does Charlie know people in underworld, and the people give him a lot of face.

On the way back, Charlie explained to her. He told Claire that this BMW 520 was a test-driving car modified by a 4s store. In order to make users mistakenly think that this car is very powerful, he made a little modification.

Claire didn’t know much about cars, so she believed it silly.

As for the ancient paintings, it has been explained before.

However, the scarface thing is a bit tricky.

After all, what he called Mr. Charlie one by one was called diligence, and Charlie couldn’t explain it.

In the end, he can only say that this scar-faced eldest brother is a relative of a friend of his own. He had seen him at a friend’s party before, and he also respected him because of his friend’s face.

Claire felt that something was wrong, but seeing Charlie’s certainty, she knew that it was useless to ask further, so she didn’t ask more.

Elsa has been observing Charlie, and she feels that Charlie is not easy, so she decided to observe him in the future to see what secrets he has!

Gerald is said to be miserable. He was in a coma when he was sent to the hospital.

His father was expelled from the Emgrand Group and was found to have used his position for personal gain. He has been sued by the Emgrand Group’s legal department and was immediately arrested by the public security organs.

It can be said that Gerald’s house is completely finished.

However, Gerald’s family is not well-known in Aurous Hill, and no one is not concerned about their life and death.

Those who really get everyone’s attention are the god-level tycoons and the mysterious big figures who will be in the Shangri-La Hanging Garden.

Everyone can’t wait to know, who he is? Is it the same person?

Soon, the time came to the wedding anniversary.

Because he told Claire a long time ago that he wanted to give her a surprise, Charlie forced Claire to put on a noble and elegant white evening dress before going out.

Claire resignedly agreed, and at the same time he mumbled: “It’s just going out for a meal. Why do you have to let me put on such formal clothes? Even if today is our wedding anniversary, it doesn’t need to be so grand, right?”

Charlie smiled and said, “Today is our third anniversary. Naturally, it will be more formal. I have already booked the place to eat. The arrangements for tonight are guaranteed to satisfy you.”

He has done a good job of keeping secrets these days, and his wife has not made any doubts about it.

Claire smiled lightly, and she was very moved.

In the first two years of their wedding anniversary, the two spent it at home casually. Although it was not unusual, Charlie at that time even had no money, he would prepare some small gifts for her to please her.

However, this year Charlie has been uncharacteristically different and kept mysterious, but instead made her unable to guess what new tricks her live-in husband wants to make.

After a while, the two of them changed their clothes, went out and took a taxi, all the way to the Shangri-La Hotel.

Charlie stepped out of the car, looked at Claire standing next to him, his eyes were indescribably gentle, and said: “Claire, tonight, we are here to celebrate the third wedding anniversary. What do you think?”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 66-70

Post by jay »

Chapter 66
Claire’s expression suddenly became weird. Where is the restaurant that Charlie ordered tonight?

She subconsciously asked: “You’re not lying to me?”

Charlie smiled and said, “Of course not!”

After speaking, Charlie explained: “A few days ago, I booked a place here. If you don’t believe it, let’s go in and check the information.”

Claire shook her head. After three years of marriage, Charlie never lied to her, let alone on such an important day as today. Then she said, “No, I believe you.”

After that, she asked: “You shouldn’t have reserved a seat in the sky garden, right? Isn’t there a big person chartered there today?”

Charlie hurriedly said, “I decided to be next to the Hanging Garden. It happens to be able to see the inside of the Hanging Garden. Then we can also take a look. Who on earth is it that has reserved it? What do you think?”

Claire smiled and said, “I’m not as gossipy as you!”

Afterward, the two walked into the Shangri-La Hotel.

When they were about to go upstairs, a woman’s exclamation suddenly rang in their ears: “Oh, Claire, why are you here?!”

Claire raised her head and saw a pair of young men and women walking towards her.

The man wore a luxurious suite, and he knew it was a wealthy young master from a certain family at a glance, while the woman was covered in famous brands with beautiful makeup, but the brows and eyes were full of arrogant colors, and the dress was a bit kitsch and dancing posture.

This woman, Claire, knew her, Liqing, her roommate when she was in college.

Although Liqing and Claire were in the same dormitory, they are not classmates.

Although they were sleeping together, the relationship between Claire and Liqing was very ordinary.

This is mainly because Liqing Zhao pretends to be high-minded and is very jealous.

She has always felt that Claire is not worthy of the name Colonel’s flower, and the real school flower should be her.

But the actual situation is that she is much worse than Claire in terms of appearance, build, momentum or connotation.

However, this woman has an advantage. She is especially good at hooking up with men. It is said that she has hooked up with a lot of rich people before. All the expenses for four years of college were paid by those men.

Claire frowned, but seeing everyone in the class, when the two approached, she could only bite the bullet and said politely: “Liqing, long time no see. My husband and I came here for dinner, you What?”

Liqing said in surprise: “Ah, that’s a coincidence. My husband and I are here for dinner too!”

After that, she asked again pretendingly and curiously: “By the way, which position did you book, ordinary box, premium box, or luxury box?”

Claire was confused about Charlie’s arrangement, and could only reply truthfully: “I don’t know this. My husband ordered the location.”

At this time, Liqing noticed the existence of Charlie, covered her mouth and smiled, and said, “Oh, this is your husband Charlie, right? He was a very ordinary man at school back then!”

The sneer hidden between the words is particularly harsh.

Claire looked embarrassed.

Liqing came back to her senses and hurriedly said apologetically: “Oh, sorry, sorry, blame me for being outspoken, you don’t mind.”

Charlie frowned slightly, this lady, she doesn’t seem good!

Chapter 67:
Liqing didn’t pay attention to Claire’s face, she pulled the man next to her proudly, and said, “I will introduce you to my husband Zheng Hao!”

Then, she praised: “He, he is the eldest master of the Zheng family in Aurous Hill, and he is also the heir of the Zheng family’s hundreds of millions of fortune!”

Claire nodded politely.

Charlie’s expression was a little gloomy.

I brought my wife to my wedding anniversary, who knew we’d meet such an annoying thing halfway through!

Liqing continued to say: “By the way, my husband is a platinum member here. He has a lot of authority. I guess Charlie has a regular box at most, right? Why don’t I ask him to help you upgrade directly to the luxurious box? How is it?”

Claire was about to decline, Charlie laughed, and said, “I booked a good position, so let’s forget about it.”

You know, the sky garden on the top floor will make up for a grand wedding. She is a platinum member. What’s so good about her?

What’s more, the entire Shangri-La Hotel is in his own home. If he took his wife to a luxury box with only platinum members, wouldn’t it be a surrender?

At this time, Liqing said with some dissatisfaction: “Claire, look at your married husband, you don’t know how to promote him, how do you usually discipline him?”

As she said, she took Zheng Hao’s arm, nestled her head on his shoulder, and said with a smile: “Charlie’s behavior is not suitable for such a noble occasion. I would like him to ask my husband for more advice in the future. Aristocratic etiquette, after all, my husband studied in England.”

Zheng Hao glanced at Charlie with disdain, and smiled: “My wife, don’t arrange this impossible task for me. Mr. Charlie is so maverick and you want to teach him aristocratic etiquette. I’m afraid it will be difficult. .”

Liqing nodded, sighed, and said to Claire: “If you want me to tell you, you should get divorced quickly, spending a lifetime with a poor man like Charlie you will feel wronged!”

Liqing just spoke without any cover, not caring about Claire’s feelings at all.

Claire couldn’t bear it, and immediately said coldly, “Liqing, what do you mean? My husband, it’s not your right to comment.”

Liqing covered her mouth and smiled, and said: “You didn’t look down on me when I was in college. How could you be considered a colonel’s flower if you had some bad money at the time? Now that you don’t marry well, you don’t want me to talk about it. ?”

Charlie was very unhappy when he heard this.

This Liqing, who was profane when she was in school, relied on having a decent face to hook up with a rich man, and now she is lucky to marry a rich family. Is she really a rich and young lady?

Besides, dare to laugh at his wife?

Really looking for death!

Thinking of this, a burst of anger surged in his heart.

So he took out his cell phone and sent a text message to Shangri-La boss Issac.

“Within three minutes, all the information of Liqing, the daughter-in-law of the Zheng family in Aurous Hill was sent!”

When Liqing saw Charlie looking down at the phone without saying a word, she laughed even more: “Look at your husband, I’m taunting you, he didn’t even dare to speak for you. hahaha!”

At this moment, Charlie suddenly received a text message from Issac: “Mr., the information about Liqing has been sent to you.”

Charlie looked at the content of the long text message, then looked at Liqing and her husband Zheng Hao, and asked with a smile, “I have some interesting information, do you want to listen to it?”

Liqing frowned and asked, “What information?”

Charlie said loudly: “Liqing, female, 26 years old, graduated from Aurous Hill University.”

Chapter 68:
“During the freshman year, according to investigations, there were no less than a hundred records of house openings, and there were eight different men who opened houses, including Li Hu, Ma Fei, and Du Willsonping.”

Liqing was dumbfounded, her face pale and blurted out: “What are you talking about! Be careful I will sue you for slander!”

Zheng Hao frowned, he was obviously shocked.

Charlie said again: “Oh, this is amazing. You have opened a house with two men a few times. One of these two men is called Dong Bin and the other is Dong Jie. These two men seem to be brothers. Are you in a threes0me?”

Liqing shouted in horror: “You are talking nonsense! You are talking nonsense!”

Charlie continued: “Also, during your sophomore year, you were taken care of by the vice president of Shenghua Group at a price of 30,000 per month. You were taken care of for a total of three years, during which you had four abortions for him. At the Aurous Hill Women’s and Children’s Hospital, the last abortion doctor declared you to be infertile for life.”

While talking, he asked Zheng Hao curiously: “Mr. Zheng, if I guess right, you should have no children yet?”

Zheng Hao’s expression suddenly became ugly. He glared at Liqing and asked: “What’s the matter?!”

Liqing sweated profusely and said in a panic: “Ahao, don’t listen to his nonsense. I gave it to you the first time! You know!”

Charlie smiled and said: “Don’t worry, don’t worry, there are more exciting!”

Liqing pulled Zheng Hao in a panic, and while dragging him away, she said, “Stop talking! Husband, let’s go! It’s too late for dinner!”

Zheng Hao frowned and said to Charlie motionlessly: “What else?”

Charlie smiled and said, “Listen well. After graduating from university, Liqing underwent a thorough plastic surgery in the Plastic Surgery Hospital. A month later, she entered the Zheng family company and deliberately got to know the Zheng family by scratching Zheng Hao’s Bentley car. Zheng Hao, a young man.”

After speaking, Charlie looked up at Zheng Hao: “Am I right?”

Zheng Hao was dumbfounded.

I know these things and they are all true facts. That is to say, those things before are also true facts?

Liqing was already pale at this time, and her whole body was shaking in panic.

She begged Charlie: “Charlie, I beg you to stop talking, please!”

Charlie sneered and said, “Now you know to beg me? Sorry, it’s late!”

After speaking, he said again: “After knowing Zheng Hao for half a month, she took advantage of the opportunity of a business trip to Haicheng to perform a meniscus repair operation at a plastic surgery hospital in Haicheng. After returning, she officially became a girlfriend with Zheng Hao and got married in half a year.”

Liqing was already sitting on the ground, she didn’t know how Charlie could reveal all her secrets, this was almost shaking her old bottom to her husband!

Zheng Hao was also so angry that his ears smoked, turned his head and glared at Liqing, and yelled: “So you lied to me that it was your first time that night, it was actually yours hundreds of thousands of times, right?”

Liqing hurriedly denied: “No, I didn’t, Ahao, you are my first time!”

Charlie smiled and said: “Don’t worry, I can find her medical records when doing the membrane repair. You will know when she goes to the hospital to check it.”

Zheng Hao grabbed Liqing’s collar and slapped her hard in the face: “Don’t tell the truth yet, do you? Don’t tell the truth yet. After I check it out, I will sweep you out. Your father, your mother, your brother, All moved out of my villa, and your brother should stop working in the Zheng’s family! I will let your family down the street!”

Liqing suddenly broke down and cried, and knelt on the ground begging for mercy: “Husband, don’t be angry, I was wrong. It was all the mistakes I made before when I was young and ignorant. Later, I changed my mind to righteousness and lived with you!”

Charlie said at this time: “Don’t believe her, after she married you, she had a few breakup shots with the man who took care of her. That breakup shot, the other party also took a video as a memorial. If you want, I can find out the video and send it to you to watch!”

Chapter 69:
Zheng Hao’s face was very ugly, extremely blue.

At this moment, he finally felt what it was like to have a prairie on his head!

When he couldn’t bear it, he smoked Liqing countless big mouths like crazy, and cursed: “You stinky framer, you have been lying to me! Give me a cuckold, and I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you. !”

Liqing screamed when she was beaten, her hair scattered, and she broke down and cried.

Zheng Hao beat her and cursed: “Divorce! You are free now! Otherwise I will find someone to kill you, your parents, and your brother!”

Liqing completely collapsed!

She tried everything I could to marry into the Zheng family. She wanted to be a wife for a lifetime, but today, her dreams are completely broken!

All this is because of Charlie!

She hated Charlie so much, but Charlie smiled contemptuously at this time and said to Claire: “Wife, let them bite each other like dogs, let’s go.”

After speaking, he took Claire’s hand and walked to the elevator.

Claire’s beautiful eyes trembled, and she was shocked and couldn’t believe it. Where did Charlie know so much about Liqing’s dark history?

Thinking of this, her gaze couldn’t help but look at Charlie, and she couldn’t believe it and asked, “You made those things checked?”

“How is it possible, where do I have this ability?” Charlie said haha, “A classmate was badly injured by Liqing before. He has been digging for Liqing’s black material, but I didn’t expect it to come in handy now.”

With that said, Charlie has taken her into the elevator.

As soon as he entered the elevator, Charlie pressed the button on the top floor. Claire hurriedly asked: “Charlie, did you press the wrong floor? Isn’t the top floor the sky garden?”

Charlie smiled slightly: “My wife, where we are going to now is the sky garden at the top!”

As soon as these words came out, Claire was struck by lightning!

Sky garden? how can that be?

In the entire Aurous Hill, everyone knows that the sky garden tonight has obviously been reserved by a mysterious man?

Even if Charlie has great abilities, it is impossible to book a place in the sky garden to celebrate the third wedding anniversary!

But the next moment, a bold idea suddenly appeared in Claire’s heart: Could it be that Charlie was the mysterious man who reserved the entire sky garden? !

Although this is like a fantasy, but at this moment, besides this explanation, are there other possibilities?

Thinking of this, Claire couldn’t help asking: “Charlie, did you reserve the Hanging Garden?”

Charlie smiled slightly and said, “Yes, I want to give you the biggest surprise today! I will provide you with a flourishing wedding that no one can copy!”

“what?”

Claire felt that her brain was short-circuited!

If this is really a big surprise Charlie prepared for her.

So, isn’t she the happiest woman in Aurous Hill tonight?

Thinking of this, Claire’s breathing became hurried, and she almost lost the ability to think.

Chapter 70:
Just as her inner world was turbulent, the elevator had reached the top floor of Shangri-La Hotel.

A service staff at the door bowed slightly and said with a smile: “Miss Claire, on behalf of our Shangglak Hotel, I would like to extend my heartfelt blessings to you and Mr. Charlie for the wedding anniversary tonight.”

Charlie waved his hand and said to her, “You all get back!”

Immediately, all the staff left the scene,

In the entire Hanging Garden, only the world of Claire and Charlie remained.

Claire was in a dream.

At this moment, what is greeted is a huge space with luxurious style.

The gorgeous crystal ceiling casts clear light, making the entire sky garden look elegant and quiet.

The soft piano masterpieces fill the sky garden and slowly occupy people’s hearts, making it hard to feel tension and anger.

Fresh high-end fresh flowers delivered by air from abroad exude bursts of fragrance, not strong or demon, but if anything is changing people’s mood, it is indescribably quiet and beautiful.

At this time, with the change of piano repertoire, the most classic wedding march called a Midsummer Night’s Dream suddenly sounded, and the melodious sound was endless.

When Claire was dizzyingly admiring the beautiful scenery, Charlie had put on a decent suit and was walking towards her with a bunch of flowers.

Every time he took a step, a series of beautiful and gorgeous red hearts wafted up on the floor made of crystal glass.

It seems that these love hearts are dancing with the sound of the piano, giving people a very powerful visual impact.

At this moment, outside the sky garden, countless people look forward to everything that happens inside through the crystal glass exterior wall and floor.

The only regret is that all the glass in the sky garden has been blurred to a certain extent. You can see a pair of young men and a women inside, and the flowers in it are so beautiful.

There is also the red love that keeps popping up on the floor. Countless women are looking forward to it and say: “This is so romantic! I have never seen such a romantic scene in my life.”

“If I were that woman, I would die of heart attack now!”

“Gosh! That man’s figure seems to be a mysterious rich man!”

“It’s a pity that I can’t see his face! Oh! What torture!”

The scenes in the sky garden completely immersed the people who watched the excitement from the outside world.

Thousands of people are looking at it and admiring it with extreme envy. Everyone’s eyes are full of blessings, watching this grand garden that seems to be suspended in the air.

Countless women burst into tears, and felt uncontrollable envy in their hearts. They were even more overwhelmed. They were so jealous that they could not wait to be the heroine of this grand wedding tonight.

Even if people can’t see the real faces of the two tonight, they can still feel how happy the heroine is now.

Charlie walked up to her step by step, pointed at the night view of Aurous Hill outside the French window, and said with affection: “Claire, I love you! I couldn’t give you a wedding back then, I hope this one is only for us A wedding for two, you can like it!”

Claire came back to her senses, covering her mouth, but crying pear blossoms brought rain, tears falling to the ground like pearls, and her pretty face kept falling.

After hearing this, Claire couldn’t help the turbulence in her heart anymore, took a step forward, plunged into Charlie’s arms, and said with tears: “I like it! I really like it! Thank you. Thank you Charlie! Thank you!”

Speaking of this, Claire was even more crying. At this moment, she felt that all the grievances she had suffered in the past three years were worth it!

No matter how Charlie did all this, at least for now, she is very happy, and tonight she is the happiest woman in Aurous Hill!
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 71-75

Post by jay »

Chapter 71
Through the hazy frosted crystal glass, the whole Aurous Hill saw this extremely grand wedding.

While countless people are extremely envious, they are also guessing in their hearts, who is the couple who got married in the sky garden?

Moreover, these two people are too mysterious. Their wedding was attended by only the two of them, not even a relative or friend, not even a witness!

On the crystal stage, Charlie took Claire’s hand and pulled out the jade necklace that was already prepared.

“Claire, this is my wedding anniversary gift for you, I hope you like it!”

Claire looked at the crystal-clear jade necklace and exclaimed: “This one shouldn’t be the treasure of Rare Earth Pavilion’s shop? Charlie, where did you get it?”

When talking, Claire was shocked.

Could it be that Charlie is the god-level rich man in the video?

Otherwise, how could this jade necklace be in his hand?

but

But this is not, this can’t be!

Who is Charlie, he couldn’t know better, how could he be a god-level rich man?

He is completely indifferent to the word rich!

Charlie saw Claire’s surprise at this time, and he had an urge in his heart to tell her his true identity and tell her that he was the descendant of the great Wade family and the heir of trillions of wealth.

However, the next moment, he suddenly thought of a very serious matter.

What’s the situation of the Wade family now, I don’t know it!

In my impression, I met my uncle when I was young, that is to say, the previous generation of the entire Wade family was not the only one with Dad.

Since there are more than one sons, those uncles and uncles of my own may also have heirs. These people will inevitably regard him as a thorn in their eyes and flesh.

If he rashly announces his identity before he knows everything and does not have enough ability to protect himself and Claire, then he’s afraid that Claire will be killed!

The methods used by the rich to fight for the property are very cruel. He really doesn’t want his beloved wife because he takes risks.

Thinking of this, he deliberately lied: “This necklace looks exactly like the treasure of Rare Earth Pavilion’s town shop, but it is something I paid to find someone to imitate. Although it also uses good jade materials, it is similar to that one in the Pavilion. Still, it is still far behind, and it cost tens of thousands in total.”

With that said, Charlie asked Claire nervously again: “Claire, don’t you like it?”

Claire was relieved!

This is much more reasonable.

So she hurriedly smiled and said: “Fool, how can I dislike it! You have done so much, and it is too late for me to be not moved!”

Charlie also breathed a sigh of relief and hurriedly put the jade necklace on for Claire himself.

He looked at Claire with sincere eyes, and said emotionally: “Claire, marrying me for the past three years has caused you a lot of wrongs, but starting from today, I can assure you that no one can bully you anymore!”

Claire nodded emotionally. At this moment, she realized that her husband was finally going to raise his head and be a man!

At the end of the wedding, Charlie took Claire away quietly from the exclusive elevator in the sky garden.

Countless people onlookers on the scene felt a sense of loss.

Are the hero and heroine gone?

The two of them ran over and mysteriously fed the world a bit, and then ran away?

Chapter 72
For a while, the whole city was discussing this grand wedding.

But no one knows who the hero and heroine of the wedding are.

Charlie drove the BMW 520 modified from the BMW 760 and returned home with his wife.

On the way, Claire was still immersed in great happiness and couldn’t help herself from overthinking about all that happened in the last few hours.

She couldn’t help but ask Charlie, “How did you reserve the Sky Garden? It seems that there has never been a private reservation before, right?”

Charlie smiled slightly and said, “To be honest, a senior executive in Shangri-La is a good friend of mine from the orphanage. We used to have a hard time together. I will share half steamed bun with him, so this time I begged him for help and he was very interesting.”

Claire nodded slightly: “It turns out to be like this, why haven’t I heard you talk about it.”

Charlie said: “There are too many friends in the orphanage, and I can’t finish talking for three days and three nights. I thought you didn’t like listening to this, so I never mentioned.”

Claire said earnestly: “You are my husband. I am naturally very interested in what you have done before, and I really want to know.”

Charlie smiled and said, “Then I will tell you more!”

“it is good!”

Back in the community, Charlie drove the car downstairs.

Just parked the car and got off with Claire, just in time to meet the father-in-law and mother-in-law walking back.

The mother-in-law saw them and immediately exclaimed: “Of course, where did this BMW come from?”

When the father-in-law saw this car, his eyes shone!

“Oh! BMW! Of course, you bought it new? A big deal!”

Claire hurriedly said, “Dad, Mom. I didn’t buy the car, it was Charlie.”

“Charlie?” Father-in-law frowned and asked, “Charlie, where did you get the money to buy this car? Did you use our house money?”

Charlie hurriedly said, “No, Dad, I bought this with my own money.”

The mother-in-law on the side took the father-in-law around the car and said, “Huh! Eat and live with us every day, save money to buy a BMW and don’t know how to honor us, what a white-eyed wolf!”

Claire hurriedly said, “Mom, don’t say that about Charlie”

The father-in-law’s voice was jealous: “Huh, you still bought a BMW 520, at Charlie’s level, worthy of such a good car? Buying a BMW 3 Series is not enough for him?”

The mother-in-law said coldly: “I’m telling you, your dad doesn’t have a car yet! Half of his body is about to fall into the soil. If you don’t let him enjoy it, I’m afraid he won’t be able to enjoy it in the future either!”

With that, the mother-in-law said angrily: “Well, give this car to your dad!”

Claire looked at Charlie and asked tentatively, “Charlie, do you think it’s okay?”

Charlie thought, yes, but this is not the BMW 520, this is the 760!

To be honest, the old husband is just a tight-handed sling, and he is not favored by the Lady Willson. For him, 760 is too wasteful.

Thinking of this, he hurriedly complimented: “Oh, dad, this is the BMW 520, the last model in the BMW 5 series, nicknamed the beggar version. If you drive this car out, you will be laughed at.”

Mother-in-law twisted her eyebrows: “What? Are you reluctant to give this away?”

Charlie hurriedly waved his hand: “No, no, how can I be reluctant, I think, I can’t let you drive a beggar version, otherwise, this 520 will not be given to you, I will buy you a 530. The 530 is one step higher than the 520, so you have face when you drive out!”

The mother-in-law frowned and asked, “Do you have money to buy 530?”

Charlie said: “I only paid a down payment for this car, and I still have some money in my hand. Don’t worry, I will buy you a car early tomorrow morning!”

Chapter 73
As soon as the father-in-law and mother-in-law heard that Charlie would buy them a better one tomorrow, the two immediately laughed.

The father-in-law did not know that what he had missed was a top-notch BMW 760.

Claire was a little worried. After returning to the room and washing up, she quietly asked Charlie, “Do you still have money to buy a car? I still have some private money here, or you can take it and use it for purchase!”

Charlie hurriedly waved his hand: “No, I’m still a little bit more useful.”

Claire apologized and said, “I’m really sorry, I didn’t expect my parents to be like this”

Charlie smiled and said, “What are you talking about? Your father and your mother are also my father and mother. We are all a family, and it is right to honor them.”

With that said, Charlie lay on his small floor and smiled: “Don’t worry, I will buy another one tomorrow morning!”

Claire said moved: “Charlie, thank you!”

Charlie laughed: “What are you polite with me about, wife!”

Claire asked him with a blushing face, “Will you not be cold at night when you sleep on the ground?”

Charlie blurted out: “No, it’s not cold at all, don’t worry, it’s alright!”

Claire suddenly groaned: “If it’s not cold, just fall asleep! Pig-head!”

Finally, she wanted him to sleep in the bed, but this pig head turned out to be so bad

Charlie suddenly realized at this moment that he seemed to have accidentally missed something

So he hurriedly said: “Oh my wife, it’s so cold on the ground, it makes me shiver!”

Claire said angrily: “If it’s cold, add a quilt!”

“Hey”

Charlie was immediately depressed.

After a long while, he did not give up and asked: “My wife, it seems to have cooled down, I’m so cold!”

Claire ignored him, kicked off a quilt, and said angrily: “How cold can it be at night in summer? If it’s still cold, I’ll find you a down jacket to wear!”

Charlie was desperate, and it seemed that his wife would really not let him go to bed tonight!

The next day, Claire prepared to go to work early in the morning.

Charlie made breakfast for her, handed her the key to the BMW car, and said, “Let’s drive to the company today.”

Claire couldn’t help but said, “The car you bought, I drive to work, isn’t it appropriate?”

Charlie said, “What’s wrong with this? You are my wife, and the car was bought for you, not for me.”

Claire nodded lightly and said thankfully, “Thank you!”

After speaking, she took the key of the BMW car from him.

The father-in-law on the side looked envious, and blurted out: “Charlie, you said you will buy me a car, did you forget?”

“I haven’t forgotten it!” Charlie said hurriedly: “Wait for me, I’ll buy it for you. Just wait for the new car to drive back home!”

The father-in-law suddenly smiled and said happily: “Then I’m just waiting! BMW 530, you said it yourself, don’t buy a wrong model!”

Charlie was amused for a while, nodded, and said, “Dad, don’t worry, I will buy the BMW 530 for you today!”

After that, he followed his wife downstairs and pulled his little e-bike from the BMW 760 from the trunk of the BMW 760.

Claire drove this BMW 760 to work, and Charlie himself rode his e-bike to the BMW 4s shop again.

When he was approaching the BMW 4s store, he happened to pass by the door of the Audi store.

Chapter 74
People in the Audi store first saw him, and a salesperson blurted out: “f*ck, the man who bought the BMW 760 is here again riding a little e-bike!”

“d*mn, if you kneel down for him today, you still have to stop him and sell him a top-equipped Audi a8!”

“Yes!”

All of a sudden, a large number of Audi salesmen rushed out and surrounded him.

“Sir! Come to our store to see the latest top-match Audi a8!”

“Sir! Our a8 is very powerful, using a w12 engine, which is even better than the BMW 760’s v12 engine!”

Charlie asked curiously: “Is it so awesome?”

“Really!” An Audi salesman hurriedly introduced: “Brother, let me tell you that our w12 engine can be turned off left and right. When the 12-cylinder is half off, there are 6 cylinders, which is more fuel-efficient!”

Charlie said contemptuously: “I should buy a 12-cylinder car and turned off the 6-cylinder to save fuel? Isn’t it good for me to buy a 6-cylinder car?”

“This…this…this…”

The salesman realized that he had said the wrong thing, his face flushed.

Charlie sneered at them and said, “I know what you think. You were uncomfortable when you saw that I bought a BMW 760 yesterday. So today, you are trying to coax me into becoming your customer, right?”

A group of people nodded hurriedly.

Charlie hummed: “Tell you guys! It’s late! Yesterday you ignored me, but today I make you unable to climb high!”

After speaking, Charlie pressed the horn of the little e-bike.

“Didi…”

“Get out of the way! Brother is going to the BMW store to buy a car!”

BMW’s sales also ran out at this time, and said angrily: “Audi’s grandson, what are you doing? Are you robbing our customers? Didn’t you see our customers just ignore you? Then surround you distinguished customers, believe it or not, I’ll call the media to expose you guys!”

Audi’s guy couldn’t hold it, so he could only walk away in despair.

The manager of the BMW 4s shop came to greet Charlie in person and asked respectfully: “Mr. Charlie, do you still want to buy a car today?”

Charlie nodded and said, “Is there a BMW 530? I’ll drive away today!”

“Yes!”

The manager was so excited.

He bought a BMW 760 yesterday and a BMW 530 today. This is really a big customer!

So he hurriedly said: “Sir, please come with me, I will show you the show car.”

Charlie gave a hum and followed him into the exhibition hall.

There happened to be a BMW 530 in the exhibition hall. Charlie sat in and felt it, and found that although this car looked very similar to the 7 series, it was really a lot worse inside. , Already considered high configuration.

So he was about to swipe his card to buy a car. At this moment, he heard a familiar voice and said: “Oh my dear, I really like the BMW x6! Would you buy me an x6?”

Sitting in the car, Charlie followed the sound, but found out that Lili, the fiancee of his university friend Darren, was holding a strange man at this time, with a look of intimacy and ambiguity.

Charlie frowned and thought to himself, Lili called that man dear, could this woman cuckold Darren?

He couldn’t help but get annoyed, because he hated this kind of woman who has no moral bottom line and is unfaithful to feelings in her life.

Moreover, Darren is busy with business, and she unexpectedly came out to cuckold him, this kind of woman is too disgusting!

At this time, he listened to the man with a lustful face and asked: “If I bought you x6 now, how would you explain that to Darren?”

“Darren?” Lili said with a look of disgust: “Don’t mention the waste. The family wants money and he has no money and no ability. If it’s not for looking at others to be honest and practical, I would not follow him altogether!”

Chapter 75
The man grinned, squeezed Lili’s face, and asked, “Now you are my woman, and you are still going to be with him? Zhao Dong’s woman, must not allow other men to get involved!”

Lili hurriedly said, “Don’t worry, Dong, I haven’t let him touch me since we were together. I think he is dirty! My body will always be always Dong’s only, and it’s only used to serve Dong. Brother, you are alone!”

Then, she explained: “Actually, I wanted to break up with him immediately after the restaurant opened, but I didn’t expect that a classmate this guy knew was a bit capable and helped him fix the troubles in the development zone. Scar, I want to wait for the business to stabilize before telling him to break up and kick him out of the restaurant.”

Zhao Dong laughed and said, “It’s just a scar, what’s the deal? If you told me earlier, I can ask his eldest brother to apologize to you with just one call.”

Lili smiled and said, “Oh, you’re still good at it Dong! At that time, it was urgent, I didn’t care to call you, and Darren was also there, I’m afraid you will be unhappy if you meet him!”

Zhao Dong pinched her waist and said with a smile: “You are quite sensible!”

Lili hurriedly rubbed her arm in front of her and said, “Dong, are you willing to buy a BMW x6 for someone else?”

Zhao Dong smiled and said, “So, later, we will go to my house and let you feed several times. Then you will break up with that pauper, and I will buy you a BMW x6 tomorrow!”

Lili asked in surprise: “Dong, is what you said is true? Will you really buy me x6 tomorrow?”

“When did I lie to you?” Zhao Dong grinned and said, “However, you have to serve me well before you can drive it!”

Lili immediately winked and said, “Don’t worry, Dong, I will take care of you when I get to your house later!”

The two said, turned around, and left the 4s shop.

Charlie was very annoyed at a couple of dogs, and immediately took out his mobile phone and called Darren.

As soon as Darren answered the phone, he immediately said excitedly: “Charlie, how are you doing? Why do you think of calling me?”

Charlie said lightly: “Call to greet you, what are you up to now?”

Darren said: “I’m helping out at the back kitchen of the restaurant. It’s not fast at noon, and it’s about to be served, so I’ll help.”

Charlie asked: “Are you busy in the hotel every day?”

Darren said: “Yes, the restaurant has just opened, and there are many things. Besides, more than half of the money in this restaurant is from Lili’s father. If I don’t work harder, they will look down upon them.”

Charlie asked again: “How much did you pay?”

“I gave out one hundred thousand. This is all my savings since graduating from university.”

Charlie continued to ask: “Who is the owner of the restaurant?”

Darren said: “It’s me!”

Charlie asked: “Is your name written in the industrial and commercial registration?”

Darren said: “That’s not the case. The industrial and commercial registration is in Lili’s father’s name. Lili and I are not married yet. Since they paid the money, it wasn’t appropriate to write my name on the paper.”

After speaking, Darren said again: “But her father said that after we get married, he will shift the ownership of the hotel to me.”

Charlie shook his head as he listened, this fool, I don’t know if he has been used!

Lili treated him like a cow, a horse, and as a slave, and asked him to work in the hotel business in the development zone. She went out to steal people by herself, and got together with rich men, and planned to kick him out.

Now the hotel has nothing to do with Darren in the business registration. Once Lili turns her face, he can only go out of the house!

When the time comes, not only will everything be in vain, but his own 100,000 will also vanish!

Thinking of this, he felt even more disgusted with Lili and asked Darren directly: “Why did Lili go out now?”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 76-80

Post by jay »

Chapter 76
Darren smiled and said, “She, went to the hairdresser, what’s wrong?”

Charlie sneered: “Doing hair? Did she say that?”

“Yes indeed!”

“You believe what she said?”

Darren asked in a surprised tone: “Charlie, what do you mean? Just say it, don’t go around.”

Charlie gave a hum and said: “Then I’ll tell you the truth. I saw Lili in a BMW 4s store. She was still hugging a man named Zhaodong, and she kept calling that Zhaodong my dear, She might be cuckolded by him.”

“Impossible!” Darren blurted out: “Lili is not that kind of person at all! Could it be you who recognized the wrong person?”

Charlie said confidently: “I can’t be mistaken, it was her.”

“I don’t believe it!” Darren said coldly, “Charlie, we are in a good relationship, but you can’t say bad things about my wife just because we are friends!”

Charlie said coldly: “Darren, wake up! Your wife is already with other men, and that Zhaodong also promised to buy her a BMW x6. Now Lili is going home with him, preparing for the evening. She will break up with you when she comes back! As an old classmate, I advise you to prepare early!”

Without waiting for Darren’s answer, Charlie continued: “You’d better transfer the painting that I sent you out first, and keep that painting. You still have the capital to make a comeback, but if you don’t believe me, then I don’t have any method to save you from the trouble coming up ahead.”

Darren was also anxious and said, “Charlie! Don’t talk nonsense here! Lili is my fiancee, I know her best, she will never betray me! If you frame her again, I will break my relationship with you!”

Charlie frowned and said lightly: “Okay, as a friend, the reminder I should give has been given. If you don’t believe me, then I have nothing to do. Good luck!”

After speaking, Charlie hung up the phone directly.

What an idiot who was dazzled by love, He secretly recorded a video and sent him to see it!

At this time, the manager of the BMW store knocked on the window and asked him: “Sir, are you satisfied with this 530?”

Charlie nodded: “It’s pretty good. Let’s take this one. Get me a new one from the warehouse.”

The manager immediately beamed his eyebrows: “Wait a minute, I will arrange for someone to pick up the car!”

Soon, a black BMW 530 drove over by the salesman stop there. Charlie simply swiped the card to pay and picked up the car, then folded the little e-bike, stuffed it into the trunk, and drove away in a big swing.

On the way back, his father-in-law and mother-in-law called, in turn, to ask him if he was back.

When Charlie arrived downstairs, he realized that they were already waiting downstairs.

Seeing Charlie really bought a BMW 530, the old couple smiled excitedly.

The father-in-law went around the BMW several times and exclaimed: “Good car! Good car! I didn’t expect that I could still drive a BMW!”

Charlie smiled and said, “Dad, you might be able to drive a Rolls Royce in the future.”

The father-in-law laughed and said: “Then it depends on your ability!”

The mother-in-law was also very happy on the sidelines, and her attitude towards Charlie had also changed a lot.

Father-in-law got in the car for a test drive, and after returning, he said, “The car is really good, and it’s comfortable to drive, but the car is too long and not easy to handle. Charlie, you will be the driver for me this afternoon. I just made an appointment with someone to see things.”

Charlie nodded: “OK dad.”

The mother-in-law said with excitement: “When I turn around, I will be a driver and take me to have afternoon tea with my friends! Let them also see that I am also picked up by a BMW when I go out!”

“OK, mom!”

Chapter 77
After lunch, the Old Master, Jacob, was already dressed neatly and urged Charlie to say, “Charlie, hurry up and get ready. Drive-in our new car and follow me to Antique Street. There is a new Thompson Dynasty official kiln vase in a store. , I want to see it.”

Charlie couldn’t help but persuade: “Dad, you’re starting to play antiques again now? We don’t have much money at home. Is it not a bit too extravagant to buy antiques?”

Jacob has no ability to make money, but he has a lot of dreams of getting rich. He likes to go shopping in the antique street when he has nothing to do. He wants to pick up a leak in his dreams, but in the past few years, he has basically been cheated.

It stopped for a while before, but he didn’t expect that not only did it not completely stop, but it was revived.

Seeing that Charlie even dared to point to him, Jacob coldly snorted and said, “Don’t talk so much nonsense, just send me over.”

Charlie had no choice but to go against him, so he had to drive Jacob to Antique Street.

Aurous Hill is a famous historical city. It is located on the antique street outside the scenic spot. It is also well-known in China. Antique dealers and shoppers from all over the country gather here.

The local tourism department also took advantage of the trend and spent a lot of money to renovate the Antique Street and turn it into a tourist attraction.

When he arrived at Antique Street, Jacob came to the door of an antique shop and explained to the receptionist that he had an appointment. It was convenient to invite two people to the VIP room at the back to see the goods.

Charlie was about to follow in, but Jacob turned back and said, “Don’t follow in. You can’t understand it even if you come in. Wait for me at the door of the VIP room!”

Charlie nodded: “I know Dad!”

With his hands on his back, Jacob followed the reception staff into the VIP room, and Charlie sat down in the lounge area.

A few minutes later, Charlie suddenly heard a crisp sound coming from the VIP room.

Later, Charlie saw his old father-in-law coming out in a panic.

He still muttered: “It’s over, it’s over! This is over!”

Charlie hurriedly walked to the front and looked behind Jacob. He saw that a tall and thin ceramic bottle had fallen into two on the ground, and there were still many small ceramic fragments on the ground.

Through the fragments, we can vaguely see that the one that was broken should be a Thompson Dynasty jade pot spring bottle.

He had been in the Wade family since he was a child, and he was also very knowledgeable. You can tell at a glance that this bottle is a genuine antique, and it is not a big problem to sell it up to several million in the market.

It seems that Jacob has caused a major disaster this time.

In the VIP room, a middle-aged man said with a dark face: “Mr. Willson, our jade pot spring bottle at least cost five million. Now you have broken it, you must pay the price!”

This person is Liangyun, the manager of Jiqingtang.

Jacob pulled Charlie over, and said in a panic: “This is my rich son-in-law, do you know how much he has? Don’t say just five million, even fifty million is nothing! It’s nothing for him to pay at once. Talk to him! I have something to do, let’s go now!”

After that, Jacob pushed Charlie in, turned his head, and ran out.

Charlie looked dumbfounded, this Old Master is too shameless, this is a clear plan to let him be a scapegoat!

Liangyun looked at Charlie and asked coldly, “This gentleman, a total of 5.38 million is due, are you swiping your card or transferring money?”

Charlie spread his hands: “I have no money.”

He was not unable to afford it but wanted to teach the Old Master a lesson so that he would not be able to come to Antique Street every day.

“No money?” Liangyun gritted his teeth: “You smashed our most precious thing, do you think you can leave without money, just by hiding your assets?”

Charlie said helplessly: “I didn’t want to hide anything, but I really don’t have any money. Besides, I didn’t smash your bottle. Why should you make me pay?”

Chapter 78:
Liangyun was out of luck: “Isn’t that your father-in-law?”

Charlie nodded: “There you go, it’s my father-in-law, not me. Whoever smashed it, find him to pay for it.?”

Liangyun was annoyed for a while, but what Charlie said also made sense.

He couldn’t help but ask him to pay compensation, otherwise, the signboard of JiQingtang would be ruined.

So he hurriedly blurted out to a few people around him: “You guys, hurry up and get me back that old guy!”

Charlie watched them chasing the Old Master in a hurry, and he laughed and said nothing.

In fact, he could just swipe his card to pay the money, but then, wouldn’t it be cheaper for his shameless Old Master?

Instead of that, it’s better to let this old guy suffer.

Otherwise, if he encounters such a thing again in the future, he will cheat him shamelessly again.

All Jiqingtang’s people were dispatched and they all went to catch Mr. Jacob. Charlie was fine on his own, so he looked at the broken bottle on the ground.

The bottle is about half a meter high, and now it has broken into two halves and a pile of fragments, which is really a pity.

However, he suddenly noticed that something seemed to be hidden at the bottom of the lower half of the bottle.

He hurriedly reached in and took out a small wooden box!

Unexpectedly, there is such a mystery in this bottle!

The shape of the bottle has a small mouth and a big opening. The wooden box is obviously two or three times larger than the mouth of the bottle. It seems that this was not stuffed in the later stage, but when the bottle was made, the wooden box was used directly. The box is made in!

In this way, this wooden box should have been left by the Thompson Dynasty too!

He took the wooden box in his hand and looked at it carefully, then with a little force, he opened the wooden box with a snap.

As the wooden box opened, an extreme fragrance suddenly escaped, and Charlie took a sip, only feeling refreshed.

Take a closer look, inside the wooden box, lies an ancient book that is not as big as a palm!

Charlie picked up this very pocket-sized ancient book and saw four ancient seal characters written on the title page of the Jiuxuantianjing.

“This name is a bit interesting, I don’t know what it is.” Charlie opened the book and looked at it.

The first one is the medical technique, which records a large number of cases and treatment methods.

Charlie frowned slightly. He had also been in contact with traditional medicine and knew some basic theories of traditional medicine, but the content recorded in this book was obviously much better than the methods used in traditional medicine today.

Some methods of diagnosis and treatment are unheard of. Even at the end of the medical technique chapter, Charlie also saw alchemy, the effect of some pills, which is simply beyond the real knowledge of society.

Charlie became interested and sat on the ground, constantly flipping.

Unexpectedly, in the Nine Profound Sky Sutras, there are also the contents of Feng Shui fortune-telling, as well as various magical methods such as treasure inspection and restoration, in addition to many other strange things.

Charlie looked at it for a long time, only to feel that every word in the book was digging into his mind, his heart was like boiling water.

This is a peerless treasure!

Chapter 79:
Charlie was overjoyed and immediately prepared to stuff the Nine Profound Heaven Scriptures into his arms.

As a result, the book immediately turned into powder and disappeared.

However, every word in the book was clearly printed in Charlie’s brain.

At this time, Jacob who ran away was brutally escorted back by several big and three rough men.

Seeing the redness and swelling on both sides of his face, it seems that it was a grab for a gasp!

Looking at his embarrassed appearance, Charlie just wanted to laugh.

This old guy, it is outrageous to want to throw the pot at him after getting into trouble! Letting him take a lesson is a punishment.

The Old Master, Jacob, was particularly embarrassed at this time. He ran desperately just now and was exhausted.

But he didn’t have a car key either. He was old and fat, and couldn’t run fast. How could he compete with these young people?

So after a few meetings, he was caught, tied back, and slapped several times. It was really miserable to get home.

Several people caught Jacob back, and manager Liangyun gritted his teeth and said: “Old thing, you want to run after you smashed our bottle? You don’t want to pay Jiqingtang!”

The Old Master in horror said, “I didn’t mean it, it’s because this bottle is too slippery.”

Liangyun said coldly: “Stop talking nonsense with me! I will give you an afternoon to raise money. If you can’t afford it, I will report and warn you of deliberately damaging other people’s property. The case value of more than five million is enough for you to sit in prison. Now!”

Jacob trembled in fright. He looked at Charlie as if he saw a life-saving straw: “Charlie, my good son-in-law! I will die if you don’t save me!”

Charlie said helplessly: “Dad, I don’t have that much money!”

Jacob hurriedly blurted out: “Then you will go to jail instead of me! My family has supported you for so long, and it’s time for you to repay you!”

Charlie thought to himself, why do you have the face to say such things?

Just as he was about to refuse, the middle-aged man took the lead and said: “If you are wronged, you have a debtor, our Jiqingtang is the most trustworthy business. You broke the bottle and you have to pay for it!”

After all, he said to Charlie: “You can go, but it’s best to help him raise enough money, otherwise, after this afternoon, I will send him to the police station!”

Charlie nodded lightly.

Jacob was frightened and cried and said, “Good son-in-law, you can’t go! What should I do if you leave!”

Charlie couldn’t help being amused when he saw him so frightened.

But of course, he can’t laugh on the face.

He was trying to find an excuse to raise money to leave, and let the Old Master stay here to suffer.

But it suddenly occurred to him that there was an ancient method of repairing porcelain artifacts in the shop just now, so he thought, “Manager if I can repair that jade pot spring bottle, can you let him go?”

Liangyun sneered and said, “Who do you think you are, and you need to restore the antiques. To tell you the truth, I have sent the photos to the Aurous Hill cultural relic appraisal experts.”

Charlie shook his head and said: “Your bottle is broken, it’s useless to keep it, I will try it without losing anything.”

Liangyun sneered disdainfully, and said, “Okay, right? Okay! I want to see what you can do!”

Charlie said, “Prepare me a piece of rice paper, a brush, and five eggs. The eggs will be raw.”

Liangyun waited to see what kind of joke Charlie would make, and without hesitation, he quickly found a basket of raw eggs for Charlie.

But he still couldn’t help but ridiculed: “Use eggs to repair cultural relics. I have never seen such a method. I warn you, don’t play tricks. Either you pay compensation or we take your father-in-law to court. Five million is enough for your father-in-law to sit in prison for a lifetime.”

Chapter 80:
Charlie nodded and said, “What if I fix it?”

Liangyun coldly hummed, “If it is verified by professionals and it is repaired and most of the losses can be recovered, then you can go!”

“Okay!” Charlie nodded: “A word is a deal!”

After speaking, he immediately stopped talking to him, picked up the writing brush, and outlined the outline of the Yuhuchun bottle on the rice paper.

Afterward, he knocked the egg in a small mouth, dipped a little egg white with his index finger, wiped it on a fragment of the bottle, pressed it on the paper model, and then picked up a piece and pressed it on. The paper model was gradually being antiqued. The fragments are posted on

Everyone kept silent, for fear of interrupting his repair process.

Soon, half an hour passed.

When Charlie straightened up again, what appeared in front of everyone was a Thompson Dynasty jade pot spring bottle that looked like a new.

He smiled at Liangyun and said, “You can see where there are flaws.”

Liangyun picked up the bottle and looked up and down a few times before he said disdainfully: “Are you teasing me? You f*cking paste it with egg liquid, even if it’s repaired? I will break your leg and paste it with egg liquid. Ok?”

“Don’t mess with that bottle!”

At this moment, a clear and urgent voice suddenly came from the door.

Immediately afterward, a glamorous beauty in a small white casual suit stepped in.

She has a beautiful face, a perfect and tall figure, close to a height of 1.7 meters, exuding a luxurious aura, those beautiful eyes look into the room, her eyes are full of cold and arrogance, like a queen of frost.

The moment Liangyun saw this woman, his face changed drastically, and he quickly lowered his head respectfully and said, “Miss, why are you here?”

The visitor is the actual owner of Jiqingtang, Warnia Song, the eldest of the Song family, the top family of Aurous Hill.

Warnia snorted coldly, and said angrily: “I’m afraid I don’t come, you will ruin all this shop! What’s the matter?”

Liangyun smiled wryly and quickly replied: “A customer accidentally broke the bottle while looking at it. His son-in-law repaired it with an egg. I was about to say that such a repair is worthless, and I want to talk to them about compensation.”

Warnia leaned to the edge of the antique bottle and observed for a while, her complexion suddenly changed!

Then, she immediately turned her head and scolded Liangyun and said, “Quickly let go! Whoever makes you don’t understand, just touch it!”

Liangyun was immediately stunned: “Miss, what are you?”

Warnia said angrily: “This is a cultural relic that has just been restored. Except for the restoration experts, other people can’t touch them with their hands for the time being. Don’t you understand this rule?”

Liangyun hesitated and said, “This is just using egg liquid to paste it again, isn’t it a repair?”

Warnia’s beautiful eyes were angry, and she scolded: “You idiot, after the bottle is repaired, the price will at least double, but because you touch it with your hand, you will lose at least two million! You pack your things and don’t come tomorrow! “

She had seen a porcelain plate in the same period at an auction in Hong Kong.

The history of the porcelain plate is very interesting. It is porcelain of the Thompson Dynasty. It was broken in the Song Dynasty and repaired by skilled craftsmen in the Song Dynasty in the same way.

And because this repair method is extremely rare and has long been lost in history, the final transaction price of the porcelain plate was 13 million, which far exceeded the actual value of the porcelain plate.

Now that this bottle was repaired by Charlie with a lost technique, the value of the bottle will rise!

Liangyun’s face was pale, and he didn’t expect that if he just touched the jade pot spring bottle, he would have caused such a big loss and lost his job.

Warnia then asked, “Where is the man who repaired this jade pot spring bottle? Take me to see him.”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 81-85

Post by jay »

Chapter 81
Liangyun was shocked!

He never dreamed that this egg-repaired bottle would become a more precious treasure!

So he hurriedly pointed at Charlie: “Miss, this gentleman repaired it.”

Warnia glanced at Charlie, wondering in her heart that he was too young to have such a lost cultural relic restoration technique?

With a faint smile, Warnia asked politely: “I am Warnia from the Song family. Dare to ask which cultural relic master you studied?”

Jacob, the horrified old father-in-law, heard Warnia’s name and was immediately speechless!

Song family!

The Song family is the top family in Aurous Hill! Although the strength is not comparable to those of Eastcliff’s superfamilies, in Aurous Hill, it is really a giant that no one can match!

He really didn’t expect that he could meet the Song family’s eldest here!

Here, Charlie doesn’t feel much about Warnia’s identity. Although the Song family is very powerful, it is still a family of hundreds of billions of assets. Compared with the Wade family’s trillions of assets, that’s a difference of 100,000. Eight thousand miles.

So he said faintly: “My name is Charlie, but I don’t have any masters or expertise.”

Immediately afterward, Charlie said again: “My father-in-law broke your jade pot spring bottle. I repaired it. Please also appraise the specific value to see if we still need to pay compensation.”

Warnia shook her head and smiled: “After you have repaired it, this bottle has far exceeded its original value. Logically speaking, it should be our Jiqingtang who owes you now.”

Charlie smiled faintly: “You don’t need to be so polite, since this side has been processed, then my father-in-law and I should leave.”

Warnia’s big eyes turned slightly, and she smiled and said, “Sir, I don’t know what your surname is and how you are called? Can you leave contact information for future communication?”

With that, Warnia took out her business card, handed it over, and said, “Sir, this is my business card. Please accept it.”

Charlie nodded, accepted the business card, and said lightly: “My name is Charlie Wade, but I don’t have a business card.”

“It doesn’t matter.” Warnia said: “Is it convenient for Mr. Charlie to leave the phone number?”

Charlie felt that it was not a bad thing to know more people, and this Warnia looked very polite and humble, not like an arrogant and domineering person, and looked pleasing to the eye.

So he exchanged mobile phone numbers with Warnia.

Warnia then said, “Mr. Charlie, do you want me to send a car to take you two back?”

Charlie waved his hand and said, “No, we came by car.”

Warnia nodded and said: “That’s I must see you off!”

Afterward, Warnia sent the two to the BMW 530, watched Charlie drive away, and walked slowly back to Jiqingtang.

Charlie drove back, and the Old Master couldn’t help asking him: “Charlie, who did you learn the craft of cultural relics from?”

Naturally, Charlie couldn’t say that he found a magical Nine Profound Heavenly Secrets in the bottle he broke. After all, this book is so magical. There are so much content in it that he still needs to digest slowly. Things cannot be told to anyone.

So he said casually: “Learned from a sweeping uncle in the orphanage.”

The Old Master nodded and sighed: “It’s really fortunate. If you didn’t have this ability, I’m afraid I would have to go to jail.”

After that, the Old Master hurriedly asked: “That’s right! You must not tell your mother about this matter, you know?”

Chapter 82:
Charlie nodded: “I know Dad.”

The Old Master breathed a sigh of relief, rubbed his face, and said annoyedly: “If I knew you had this craft, then I won’t have run. I was tired and half-dead, and I was slapped a few times. d*mn, bad luck!”

After speaking, he asked Charlie: “Can you still see the mark on my face?”

Charlie said: “There is still a little redness.”

Jacob hummed and said, “If your mother asks when we get home, you will say that I accidentally hit a telephone pole.”

When they got home, Charlie was too busy to go to the vegetable market to buy vegetables and cook.

He called Claire and asked her what she wanted to eat, but she replied that she was going to meet Doris’s construction plan in the evening, and Doris was going to entertain her for dinner at the Imperial Group.

Immediately afterward, Doris also sent him a text message, saying: “Mr. Wade, Mrs. Wade is about to start work here, so she may be busy in the near future, please don’t mind.”

Charlie is not an unreasonable person. Knowing that business matters are important, he replied: “The company’s meals must be well. Don’t let her eat boxed lunch.”

Doris said immediately: “Don’t worry, I will arrange the company’s executive restaurant to make the best dinner to entertain young lady.”

“Well, well done.”

Since his wife won’t come home for dinner, Charlie didn’t pay much attention to it. He bought some ingredients and went home to make a home-cooked meal for the old man and mother-in-law.

After eating, the old couple went out to have some square dance. Charlie was at home by himself, still thinking of some mysterious contents in the Nine Profound Heavenly Secrets.

At this moment, he suddenly received a call from Darren.

Charlie didn’t want to answer his call. This kid was really a little fascinated, so he kindly reminded him, but he turned his face with anger, which made him feel a little suffocated.

But thinking about him, he was pitiful enough, so Charlie still answered the phone and asked him, “Is there anything wrong?”

On the other end of the phone, Darren sobbed vaguely: “Charlie, good brother, I’m sorry! I blamed you!”

Charlie heard him cry hard, feeling a little intolerable, and asked him, “Do you know the truth now?”

Darren cried and said, “After you finished talking to me, the more I thought about it, the more I felt something was wrong, and then through the positioning of her iPhone, I found a villa, but I knocked on the door and went in to catch them. I was beaten up by that man, his driver, and housekeeper, and then I was dragged to the hospital by emergency service.”

Speaking of this, Darren collapsed and cried: “Charlie, it is your brother that was blind and blamed you. You must not be angry with me. You are my only good friend. If you turn your face away, I really don’t have anything when I’m in Aurous Hill”

Charlie sighed and said, “I don’t blame you, which hospital are you in now?”

“I’m in the People’s Hospital.” Darren said, “My leg was hit by him with a baseball bat. The doctor said that I could not get out of bed during this period. The painting you gave me was taken by me when I went after them. Can you please help me to mortgage this painting to the pawnshop, all my money has gone into the hotel, and now I have no money and no money for treatment?”

Upon hearing this, Charlie immediately questioned: “Did those who hurt you not pay for the medical bill?”

“No”

“Have you called the police?”

“Reported, it’s useless, the police said I broke into the house without permission, and they beat me, which is a legitimate defense.”

“Unreasonable!” Charlie furiously said: “You wait, I will come there!”

Chapter 83
People’s Hospital.

Darren is lying on the bed in the emergency department.

He was hurt everywhere, and his right leg was also put in a cast, looking very pitiful.

Charlie couldn’t help but sympathize, a big man who misunderstood the woman, and as a result, not only his heart was broken, but his body was beaten like this.

When Darren saw him come in, tears burst into his eyes, swollen like eggs.

“Charlie” Darren couldn’t help crying as soon as he spoke.

Charlie walked to the front and said lightly: “Okay, it’s just a b*tch, it’s not worth your sadness.”

Darren cried and said: “I chased her for three years. For her, I had no dignity in these years. I completely turned into a licking dog. I thought I would have everything in the end, but I didn’t expect it to end like this. Finally, there is nothing for me.”

Darren cried out of breath and said, “That b*tch, not only wants to break up with me but also wants me to leave the house! Most of the money I have made in the past few years has been spent on her. The 100,000 deposit was also invested in the hotel, but she doesn’t even want to pay it back to me. I was so blind, how could I like such a terrible woman.”

Charlie persuaded him: “Darren if a man can afford to put it down, he should fall down and get up again! What about the painting I gave you? That painting can sell for at least 200,000, enough for you to start a little business again.”

Darren nodded and said, “The painting is in my arms. Fortunately, you reminded me of that and I brought the painting. Otherwise, she must have taken the painting away!”

Charlie said: “It’s fine if the painting is still there. You can lie down and calm down. I’ll buy you some fruits and pay the hospitalization fee by the way.”

Darren was moved to tears: “Charlie, good brother, thank you so much, don’t worry, I will return the money to you in the future!”

Charlie said lightly: “Okay, we’re brothers, so talk less nonsense.”

After speaking, he left the ward.

He was in a hurry just now and didn’t care about shopping. Seeing Darren so pitiful, Charlie couldn’t bear it, so he went to buy him some fruit and swiped his card to deposit one hundred thousand for hospitalization.

When returning to the ward, Charlie found that the door of the ward had been pushed open.

When he came to the front, he found that Lili was standing in front of Darren’s bed with Zhaodong in her arms.

Seeing the two of them coming in, Darren asked loudly, “What are you doing here? here to make fun of me?”

Lili sneered: “Who doesn’t see you as a clown!”

After speaking, she didn’t forget to spit on the ground, and then said: “I’m here to ask you for the painting! Where did you hide it? Give it to me quickly!”

Darren said angrily: “Lili, my brother gave me that painting. Why do you need it?”

“Give it to you?” Lili snorted coldly: “Your mother figured out why Charlie gave the painting to me? It was a gift for the opening of the restaurant! Whose restaurant is it? It belongs to my dad!”

Darren didn’t expect Lili to be so shameless, and his angry voice trembled: “Lili, don’t go too far! Your restaurant still has the 100,000 I invested, and you must return the 100,000 to me. As for the painting, it was given to me by my good brother. Have you heard it? Given it to me!”

Chapter 84:
Lili said contemptuously: “Stop the f*cking bullshit with me. The restaurant has nothing to do with you. I won’t give you a penny. The painting belongs to the restaurant. If you don’t bring it out, I will call the police immediately. Just say you stole that painting from my restaurant!”

Zhaodong on the side also sneered: “Boy, I advise you to get to know yourself better. My network in Aurous Hill is something you can’t afford. If you don’t hand over the painting, I just need to say hello to the Public Security Bureau. They Will arrest you immediately! Two hundred thousand case value is enough for you to go to prison for ten years!”

Darren’s tears kept streaming, and he asked Lili: “I have done my best to you these years and gave you everything I could give you. Even if you don’t appreciate it, you don’t have to be like this, right?”

Lili disdainfully said: “Appreciate? What are you? I tell you, I have never liked you. You are not worthy of my liking! Only a man like Zhaodong deserves my liking!”

Zhaodong also smiled and said: “I forgot to tell you, Lili and I are in harmony in bed!”

Lili said shyly: “Oh, Zhaodong, why are you talking about this? Don’t make me feel shy.”

“Shy?” Zhaodong laughed and said, “Why don’t we close the door and show it in front of this Rubbish and show him how you serve me?”

“Oh, no, it’s too shameful!”

Darren couldn’t stand it anymore. He picked up the pillow and slammed it over, cursing, “Dog man and woman, get out of my face!”

Zhaodong grabbed the pillow and snorted coldly: “I warn you, if you don’t hand over the painting, I will break your other leg and throw you into jail!”

After listening to this outside, Charlie suddenly walked into the ward and shouted angrily: “Dare to hurt my brother and seek death!”

Zhaodong turned his head, looked at Charlie, and asked, “Who are you?”

Lili said: “This person is Charlie, the person who sent the painting.”

Zhaodong laughed loudly: “Oh, who I thought it was? It turned out to be the rubbish who eats leftovers! His name is unknown to everyone in Aurous Hill!”

After that, Zhaodong looked at Charlie coldly, and said, “I will give you three seconds to get out. I can treat you as if you haven’t been here!”

Charlie said disdainfully: “Let me get out? What are you?”

Zhaodong gritted his teeth and said: “Boy, dare to pretend in front of Zhaodong?”

Charlie said coldly: “I don’t care if you are Zhaodong, zero, or diarrhea. You make me very upset today. I will give you a chance to kneel on the ground and give my brother three heads and let my brother break your One leg, otherwise, you will die an ugly death!”

Hearing this, Zhaodong seemed to laugh a few times. Then, his expression gradually solidified, and he said coldly: “Boy, what are you talking about? Let me kneel down? Are you tired of living?”

Lili couldn’t help but ridicule on the side: “Charlie, are you stupid? Pretending to force Zhaodong, do you think you have a long life?”

Charlie said coldly: “Don’t talk to me, smelly braz!er!”

“You” Lili suddenly became angry and said to Zhaodong: “Honey! He dares to scold me! Find someone to kill him! I want to tear his mouth!”

Zhaodong gritted his teeth and said: “I don’t know anything good or bad! I’ll call someone to kill you, you wait!”

Charlie suddenly laughed when he heard this, and said, “Well, if you don’t kill me, you and this smelly filth will both die miserably!”

Chapter 85:
Zhaodong immediately made a call and said loudly, “Seven brothers, I am at the People’s Hospital now. Bring a few brothers here, I am going to give you a kid to take care of!”

Charlie did not call, but directly sent a text message to Mr. Orvel: “Come to the People’s Hospital, someone wants to kill me.”

Orvel immediately called back and blurted out, “Mr. Charlie, which dog is not long-eyed and doesn’t want to live?”

Charlie said lightly: “Stop talking nonsense, just come over directly.”

Orvel immediately said, “Mr. Charlie, don’t worry, I’ll be here!”

When Zhaodong saw that Charlie was also on the phone, he sneered: “What? Can you call someone too?”

Charlie sneered and said, “I said it will make you die miserably!”

Zhaodong seemed to have heard this joke, and sneered: “Are you out of your mind? In Aurous Hill, someone who can make me die miserably, no mother has given birth to such a man!”

Darren on the hospital bed struggled to sit up and said anxiously: “Charlie, you go quickly, don’t mess with this guy, you can’t mess with him.”

Charlie walked up to him, pushed him back on the bed, and said lightly: “Just lie down.”

Darren said eagerly: “You don’t know the origin of Zhaodong, his family is very powerful in Aurous Hill”

Charlie peeled an orange, stuffed it into his mouth, and said, “The person I can’t afford to offend hasn’t been born yet!”

Lili laughed and said, “Oh my god, you can really brag, do you know what Zhaodong does at home?”

Charlie said: “I don’t know what his family does, I only know that he will be a disabled person for the rest of his life!”

After finishing speaking, he said: “Oh yes, so you!”

Lili’s face turned black immediately: “Well, since you are looking for death, then wait!”

Charlie asked Darren at this time: “Does Lili’s father Yuesheng know about you being beaten?”

“He knows.” Darren said, “I called him.”

Charlie nodded and asked: “What did he say?”

Darren looked angry and said: “He said that it is young people’s affairs, he can’t control it! That means he doesn’t want me to be there!”

Charlie asked again: “Then you invested the 100,000 in the hotel, did you ask him for it?”

“Yes!” Darren’s expression became even more annoyed and gritted his teeth: “This Old Master actually said that my 100,000 was not invested in a restaurant and that he was honored as a future son-in-law. He also said that I was not qualified to go back. He will not return it to me!”

“Unreasonable!” Charlie snorted coldly, “No wonder there is such a cheap daughter, so he is a scumbag!”

“Charlie, what are you talking about?” Lili suddenly became angry, and blurted out: “Dare to scold my dad, I think you are tired of life, right?”

After speaking, she shook Zhaodong’s arm hurriedly, begging: “Darling, he dare to scold my dad, you beat him to death for me!”

Zhaodong is a playboy, he is not very tall, and his physical fitness is very average. Standing in front of Charlie, he is half short. What’s more, Charlie does all kinds of housework at home every day, goes to bed and wakes early, and has excellent physical fitness. If he started with Charlie, it would be impossible to win over Charlie.

What’s more, Charlie studied martial arts with his father when he was a child. After his parents passed away, he never failed to practice kung fu in the orphanage. It is precisely by virtue of the one-piece boxing skills he learned since childhood that he could not be bullied in the orphanage.

Therefore, if he really starts, let alone Zhaodong, even if it is five Zhaodongs, they may not stand as Charlie’s opponents.

Zhaodong also knew very well in his heart that if he did it now, he would not take advantage at all, and he would probably be beaten again. So he touched Lili’s hand and comforted: “Baby, don’t worry, Brother has already sent someone here. Just wait here! When they arrive, I will kill him!”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 86-90

Post by jay »

Chapter 86
Charlie then sent a text message to Issac in Shangri-La: “What is the origin of Zhaodong in Aurous Hill?”

Issac quickly replied: “The business at home is mainly engaged in jade shareholders and pawn auctions, so the strength is the same. Did he offend you?”

“Yeah.” Charlie replied with a message: “I have asked Mr. Orvel to come over. Besides, you do something for me.”

Issac hurriedly said, “Mr. Wade, please say!”

Charlie said, “I want you to bring Zhaodong’s father to the People’s Hospital, as well as an old guy in Aurous Hill who is engaged in cultural relic identification, named Yuesheng, and bring them to me.”

Issac immediately said: “OK master, I will escort them to see you personally!”

Charlie said: “You don’t need to come forward, just send someone to do it. I don’t want people to know that we know each other.”

“OK Master! Then should I let people teach those two old things?”

Charlie said, “Catch it first, then give it to you.”

“Okay, young master! Everything is up to you, and I will order it!”

Putting away the phone, Charlie looked at Zhaodong and Lili and said coldly: “They say that the son is not a godfather. I will let your Old Master come over later and talk about how they educate the two of you!”

Zhaodong said with a black face: “Boy, I advise you to stop at enough, otherwise when the person I call arrives, you might really be dead!”

Charlie snorted: “Let the person you call come sooner, I can’t wait.”

Zhaodong wanted to insult Charlie. At this time, the door of the ward was kicked open, and a guy with a face full of flesh rushed in with seven or eight men.

When Zhaodong saw him, he immediately pointed to Charlie and said, “Seven brothers, this kid, help me kill him!”

The Brother Qi frowned and said coldly: “You provoke my brother?”

Charlie smiled lightly, nodded, and said: “What? Are you going to stand up for him?”

Brother Qi looked at him suspiciously. This kid was talking face-to-face. He hadn’t seen him before and didn’t know the details, but why was he not afraid of himself at all?

So he tentatively asked: “Boy, where do you come from?”

Charlie said, “This city is my home.”

Zhaodong hurriedly added: “Seven brothers, this is a live-in son-in-law who eats leftovers.”

After speaking, he whispered in his ear again: “Brother Qi, this kid has no background, you can fight to the death without worry, I will carry it if something happens.”

“Eating soft rice?” Brother Qi grinned and said: “Okay, I hack his mouth off his face, I see how he can eat soft rice!”

After speaking, before Charlie could answer, he immediately waved to the men behind him: “d*mn, kill him for me!”

Zhaodong looked at Charlie and sneered: “What are the last words, Mr. Charlie?”

Charlie ignored him, looked at the Brother Qi, and said lightly: “Kneel down, I’ll spare your life.”

Brother Qi was stunned, and drew out his ears, frowned, and asked, “What did you say? Say it again, I promise you will not survive tonight!”

At this moment, a roar suddenly came from outside the door: “Little man, Mr. Charlie asked you to kneel down. Are you deaf?”

Brother Qi’s expression stunned, Orvel unexpectedly came!

Chapter 87
As soon as the voice fell, Orvel rushed in with Biao and dozens of other men.

As soon as he entered the door, he immediately greeted Biao: “Seal the door, no other people are allowed to enter!”

Biao nodded immediately: “I know that master Orvel!”

Brother Qi looked at Orvel dumbfounded, his brain was completely cut off.

Orvel!

The underground emperor of Aurous Hill City!

Brother Qi is just one of the local small bosses, but Orvel is the king of the local roads!

All people on the streets must worship Orvel’s wharf!

He couldn’t even dream that if he came to help Zhaodong deal with a little thing, he would actually alarm Orvel!

Zhaodong didn’t know Orvel. Seeing Brother Qi’s awkward look, he frowned and asked, “Brother Qi, what’s going on? Who is this old guy?”

As soon as these words came out, Brother Qi was trembling in shock.

He grabbed Zhaodong’s hair and slammed his face with a fierce punch, directly breaking his nose, and watching his two nostrils bleed, Brother Qi gritted his teeth and cursed: “You filth, don’t drag me down if you want to die! This is Mr. Orvel!”

“Ah?!” Zhaodong was frightened suddenly!

Orvel?!

Underground Emperor of Aurous Hill City?!

Why is he here?!

At this time, Orvel walked over with a black face and kicked Brother Qi’s crotch. The kick made him feel terribly painful, and he knelt on the ground, his face extremely pale.

Orvel stared at him and said coldly, “You dared to provoke Mr. Charlie, have you lived enough?”

After finishing speaking, Orvel immediately said to Charlie, ashamed: “Mr. Charlie, I am late, please forgive me!”

Orvel’s respectful attitude towards Charlie shocked everyone on the scene.

Zhaodong realized what kind of character he had provoked, and he was shaking all over with fright.

Charlie nodded to Mr. Orvel, pointed to Brother Qi, and asked, “Do you know this person?”

Mr. Orvel said: “I know, it’s just a junior, who provokes Mr. Charlie with blind eyes. What should Mr. Charlie want to do? In one word, Mr. Orvel will do it right away!” live.

Charlie nodded and said, “He’s very horrible, and he will destroy me when he enters the house. It is a hazard for such a person to stay in society. Abolish him and make him inseparable from a wheelchair for the rest of his life. “

Brother Qi was scared suddenly!

He just relied on fighting and fighting to eat. If he really becomes a cripple who can’t do without a wheelchair, how can he mess around on the road in the future? Wouldn’t it be over for a lifetime!

He knelt on the ground, climbed up to Charlie on his knees, and cried, “Mr. Charlie, I didn’t know you. Please forgive me. I will never offend you again!”

Charlie said coldly: “I gave you a chance, but you were not sure.”

He still felt that Charlie was looking for death at the time, but now he realized that it was not him who was looking for death, it was himself!

Panicked, he immediately knocked his head to the floor, crying, and said, “Mr. Charlie, please give me another chance and spare my dog’s life!”

Charlie ignored him. Instead, he looked at Mr. Orvel and asked: “Don’t do it yet, what are you waiting for?”

Mr. Orvel’s expression was stunned, and he hurriedly said: “Come here! Break his kneecap to pieces!”

Immediately several younger men rushed up and pressed the big font of Brother Qi to the floor.

Chapter 88
At this time, Biao pulled out an iron rod and strode forward.

Brother Qi wanted to beg for mercy, but Biao gathered the iron rod directly above his head and slammed it down.

Click!

Brother Qi’s right kneecap was smashed into powder!

This kind of crushing injury is impossible to cure in this life!

Brother Qi was wailing in pain, but Charlie said at this time: “It’s not enough. Only one leg is made worthless. He can still use crutches. I want him to live in a wheelchair!”

Biao nodded immediately, raised the steel rod, and slammed it on Brother Qi’s left knee.

Brother Qi rolled all over the floor in pain, and his whole body was in shock.

Orvel said to Biao, “Put something in his mouth so as not to disturb Mr. Charlie!”

“OK Master Orvel!”

Immediately afterward, Biao stuffed a few pieces of gauze into Brother Qi’s mouth, and threw him on the ground, curled up like a dead dog.

Zhaodong was already pale with fright, he finally understood what kind of existence he had angered!

Before Charlie took the trouble, he took the initiative to kneel on the ground and kowtowed his head: “Charlie, Mr. Charlie, I was wrong. I shouldn’t be rude to you, please have mercy on me!”

Lili was also shocked, seeing Zhaodong kneeling down and begging for mercy, she also knelt down and kept kowtow apologizing.

Charlie said coldly: “You couple of dogs, do you really think that if you ask for mercy, I will let you go? You are really stupid and naive!”

The two shuddered.

At this time, a few people in black walked in with two middle-aged and elderly people who were tied up.

The two middle-aged and elderly people had been beaten, bruised, and bleeding.

They threw the two middle-aged people to the ground and bowed to Charlie: “Mr. Charlie, the person you want is here!”

Zhaodong and Lili glanced at them, and almost fainted on the spot in shock!

The two middle-aged and elderly people lying on the ground are Zhaodong’s father, Zhao Haifeng, and Lili’s father, Yuesheng!

Charlie asked people to pour cold water on the faces of Zhao Haifeng and Yuesheng, pour them sober, and then questioned Yuesheng: “Mr. Yuesheng, your daughter is provocative and casually cuckolding fiance. Do you know this?”

Yuesheng was frightened. He was beaten up before he came in. Knowing that his daughter had caused stubborn stubbornness this time, he kept shaking his head in order to protect himself: “I don’t know, I don’t know.”

Charlie nodded and said, “You don’t know, do you? You don’t know it’s father’s oversight and negligence! Biao, break his left knee for me! Just like you did to the dead dog just now!”

“Good!” Biao immediately said to the people around him: “Hold him down for me!”

Yuesheng shouted in fright: “No! Help!”

Lili also shouted in shock: “Dad!”

Biao didn’t hesitate, when his subordinates held Yuesheng’s leg, he immediately swung the steel rod and slammed it down.

“what”

Yuesheng only felt the pain and wanted to die, his knees had been completely shattered, and she was afraid it would be impossible to recover in this life.

At this time, Charlie asked again: “I’ll ask you again, your daughter is sloppy and cuckolds her fiance casually. Do you know this?”

Yuesheng cried and said, “I know, I know, it’s because I can’t discipline her, I must discipline her well in the future.”

Charlie snorted coldly: “Since you know this, why don’t you stop it? You know your daughter is making mistakes but don’t care about teaching, that’s because your father’s three views are not correct and you are helping you to abuse!”

After finishing speaking, he shouted angrily at Biao: “Biao, give me his other leg!”

Chapter 89
Yuesheng didn’t expect that admitting his mistake would not work, Charlie still didn’t plan to let him go!

The whole person frightened, fell into a coma.

However, Biao’s steel rod made him awakened by severe pain in an instant!

“What!!!”

Yuesheng has lived for most of her life. Why did he suffer for such a crime?

He was in tears, crying desperately: “Mr. Charlie, I really know that I was wrong. From now on I will strictly discipline this unfilial girl, and I will never let her do this kind of hurtful things.”

Charlie said disdainfully: “You are quite shirking of responsibility!”

In a word, Yuesheng trembled instantly!

Charlie sternly asked: “Mr. Yuesheng, I ask you! My brother invested 100,000 in your hotel, why didn’t you refund it? Why did you say that my brother did not honor you?”

Yuesheng’s face was pale and hurriedly said, “I was wrong, I was wrong! I was greedy and shameless, I really know I was wrong!”

After he finished speaking, he looked at Darren who was angry on the bed, and blurted out and pleaded: “Darren, it’s me who s lost the mind. Don’t worry, I will pay you back this 100,000 with interest, please follow me. Mr. Charlie said pity, this old bone of mine really can’t stand the tossing.”

Charlie looked at Darren and asked, “Are you going to intercede for him?”

Darren shook his head resolutely, and blurted out: “No! I won’t intercede for any of them!”

“Okay!” Charlie nodded in satisfaction: “You are still a man!”

After finishing speaking, he turned his head to Yuesheng, who was desperate, and said, “Not only do you have no way to teach your son, you are also disrespectful, and you are trying to invade all my brother’s savings over the past few years. What is the difference between you and low-life?”

Yuesheng shivered in fright, crying and wailing: “Mr. Charlie, I’m a b@stard! I’m not a human! I’m damned! forgive me, forgive me, I beg you, I’ll be a cow and a horse for you in the future. From now on I will call you Grandpa, Grandpa Wade, please forgive me!”

Charlie sneered and said, “Spare you? It seems that although you are ugly, you think beautifully!”

After that, he said to Biao: “Take his right hand for me! I think he will dare not snatch other people’s things in the future!”

Yuesheng cried in despair: “No, Mr. Charlie, no.”

Biao simply smashed hard

“Ah, my hand, my hand”

Charlie said to Biao, “Get his mouth and pull it aside!”

“It is good!”

Biao immediately blocked his mouth and threw him together with Brother Qi.

Lili was so scared that she was going crazy.

Zhaodong is the same.

The same goes for Zhaodong’s father, Zhao Haifeng!

He looked at Zhaodong, slapped angrily, and cursed: “Dog b@stard! Who made you mess around outside! You are going to kill me!”

Charlie looked at Zhao Haifeng with a smile, and asked, “What? Your son got together with my brother’s fiancée and gave my brother a cuckold. Don’t you know how to be a father?”

Zhao Haifeng cried with fright.

He didn’t know how to answer.

Because just now Yuesheng’s lessons for the past are there for him to get the idea.

If you say you know, your right leg will be broken;

If you don’t know, your left leg will be broken

Chapter 90
Seeing that he didn’t dare to answer, Charlie said directly to Biao: “This old guy seems to be very shrewd, he thinks he can escape punishment without speaking, Biao, you just scrap his two legs!”

“Yes, Mr. Charlie!”

Charlie looked at Zhao Haifeng who was extremely flustered, and said coldly: “blame your son for harming you!”

Immediately afterward, with two desperate wailings, Zhao Haifeng’s two legs were completely scrapped!

Seeing that his father was smashed into a permanent disability, Zhaodong felt out of control for a while, and immediately afterward, a piece of yellowish smelly liquid leaked out of his crotch.

He was so scared and it was pee!

Charlie smiled coldly: “Okay, it seems that you are really a mess who can’t control that stuff. Today, all of this is caused by your inability to control it. I don’t think you can keep it anymore.”

After finishing speaking, he told Biao: “Let him never be a man!”

Biao’s expression flashed with a little bit of amazement.

The same man, he couldn’t help but tighten his crotch when he heard this command.

Orvel immediately yelled, “What are you doing in a daze? Don’t you hurry up to follow Mr. Charlie’s instructions!”

Biao immediately recovered, and said to the people around him: “Split the b@stard’s legs!”

Zhaodong was desperate and cried loudly: “Mr. Charlie, Mr. Wade, please forgive me! Even if you abolish my hands and feet, let me be a man!”

Charlie smiled: “Do you think this is a question of abolishing hands and feet and abolishing that stuff? You are wrong, this is a double choice question, you can’t escape either!”

Immediately afterward, Biao raised his foot and stepped down suddenly

Zhaodong completely became a eunuch!

However, this is not over yet!

According to Charlie’s request, Biao abolished his hands and feet!

The arrogant Zhaodong who cuckold others and even beat others into the hospital has completely become waste in a double sense, but no one sympathizes with him, and everything he has today is just for himself!

Now, only Lili is left intact.

At this time, Lili was almost insane. She knelt and crawled to the hospital bed, took Darren’s hand, and cried and said: “Husband, I’m sorry, husband, I should not have betrayed you, in fact, I really love you, but I was assaulted once by the Zhaodong. He took a photo of me. I have no choice but to let him at his mercy!”

Zhaodong scolded angrily: “Lili, you dare to slander me! Obviously, it was the pawn shop where you and your dad came to me. You see that my family has the money to hook me up and take the initiative to sleep with me! Otherwise, it won’t have been possible to get together with you!”

As he said, he cried and said to Charlie: “Mr. Charlie, don’t believe in this frame. I have a chat history. She took the initiative to add me to WeChat to confess to me, saying that she fell in love with me at first sight, and she took the initiative to send me several messages. Private photos and close-ups to seduce me! These pictures are in my photo album, you can take out my phone and have a look!”

Lili suddenly paled and scolded, “The Zhaodong, didn’t you promise me to delete the photo after seeing it?”

Zhaodong gritted his teeth and said: “You frame is really snake-hearted! Fortunately, I didn’t listen to you and saved the photo, otherwise, I won’t be killed by you!”

Lili hurriedly said to Darren again: “My husband, I am confused for a while! For the sake of our relationship for so many years, please forgive me!”

Charlie asked Darren: “What do you think?”

Darren glanced at Lili, reached out and pushed her aside, and said, “I don’t know this woman.”

Lili suddenly collapsed and cried!

Charlie said: “If this is the case, then break her legs, and then disfigure her so that she can no longer hook up with men for a while!”

Charlie didn’t have the slightest sympathy for Lili, a b!itch natured sl*tty woman!

Biao immediately broke Lili’s legs and her face according to the instructions, and even cut her hair with medical scissors!

So far, all five people have paid a painful price!
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 91-95

Post by jay »

Chapter 91
Charlie asked them to drag all these five people up, and said coldly: “Today, I spared you five dogs, but if any of you dare to disclose everything that happened today, I will kill his whole family and understand?”

The five immediately nodded frantically.

It is a blessing in misfortune to be able to pick up life at this time, how dare to disobey Charlie’s meaning!

Seeing that these five people were completely convinced by his own treatment, Charlie nodded in satisfaction and said to Lili’s father and Yuesheng: “If you cheat my brother, you will have to pay the price. You will change the restaurant to my brother’s name tomorrow, yourself. Get out of the restaurant with your daughter, do you understand?”

Yuesheng nodded like garlic: “I understand, I’ll get out of here tomorrow!”

Charlie said to Zhaodong’s father, Zhao Haifeng: “Your son cuckolded my brother and severely injured my brother. You will pay my brother two million in damages tomorrow. One point less will not work. Do you understand? “

Zhao Haifeng also hurriedly said: “Mr. Charlie, I will call you to take the money tomorrow!”

Charlie was only satisfied, and said to Orvel’s men: “Okay, you throw all the garbage out!”

A group of people immediately took the five people out.

After they were taken away, Charlie said to Biao, “Biao, you did a good job this time.”

Biao smiled and hurriedly said, “Mr. Charlie, this is what I should do!”

Charlie said lightly: “I will ask someone to transfer two million to your account as a reward for you.”

Biao was immediately ecstatic and bowed: “Thank you, Mr. Charlie!”

Although he has made a lot of money with Orvel, Mr. Orvel is really not so generous, and he can give two million for every shot.

Charlie directly sent a text message to Issac, asking him to help transfer money to Biao. Although he has a lot of money in his card, it is not convenient to operate now.

A minute later, the money went to Biao’s account.

Biao was so excited that he kept bowing to Charlie.

Charlie said to Orvel again: “Mr. Orvel, you must not look down on these two million.”

Mr. Orvel said hurriedly, “Mr. Charlie, it is my honor to share your worries for you.”

Charlie gave a hum, and said, “I will remember this favor, and I will give you a chance to rise above and beyond.”

Hearing this, Orvel immediately knelt on the ground, banged his head at Charlie.

For Mr. Orvel, what he wants is not money, but a higher level.

However, for a person like him, it’s hard to climb to the next level.

Issac was the object he had always wanted to fawn on, but Issac never looked down on him because his background was too low and dirty.

Now, with a word from Charlie, it is very likely that Issac will lead him so that in the future, he will really be able to take it to the next level!

After discussing the merits, Charlie turned around and said to Darren, “Are you satisfied with today’s affairs?”

Darren was extremely shocked.

He really didn’t understand why Charlie had become so powerful.

Even the underground emperor of Aurous Hill must kneel in front of him!

He froze for a long time before he came back to his senses, and hurriedly said: “Satisfied! Satisfied!”

Charlie said, “I’m returning you to the restaurant. I will also get you two million for the loss. The rest of the future will depend on you!”

Darren said immediately: “Charlie, I will definitely be a cow and a horse for you in the future, and repay your kindness! No matter what you ask me to do, I will say nothing!”

Chapter 92
Charlie nodded and said, “You should heal your injury first, and if you recover from your injury, run the restaurant well. If there is anything you need to do, I will tell you then.

Darren repeatedly said: “I will listen to your instructions at any time!”

Charlie said again: “Oh, right, about today you must not tell anyone about this matter. I don’t want others to know my identity, understand?”

Darren hurriedly nodded and said: “I understand, don’t worry, even if I die, I won’t say anything!”

Charlie gave a hum and said, “I will arrange two nurses for you to take care of you. Take care of yourself. I will leave now.”

Back home, Charlie did not tell his wife Claire what happened today.

He still doesn’t want to let his wife know too much. For her, the less she knows, the safer.

The next day, when he was out shopping for groceries, he suddenly received a call. He picked it up and saw that it was actually from Warnia, the boss of Jiqingtang and the daughter of the Song family.

Charlie couldn’t help but wonder, what would Warnia have to do with him?

After picking it up, Warnia’s voice came, “Mr. Charlie, I’m really sorry, I take the liberty to interrupt, please forgive me.”

Charlie asked subconsciously, “Is there something wrong with the Yuhuchun bottle after I repaired it?”

Warnia quickly replied: “That’s not the case. I called Mr. Charlie because of other things.”

Charlie gave a hum and said, “say it.”

Warnia said: “The thing is, I have recently fancied something, but I am a little bit uncertain. You have a lot of knowledge in antiques, so I would like to ask you to come and help me with it?”

Charlie didn’t actually have any interest in appreciating antiques, but now he also has some treasures that contain spiritual energy, so he continued to ask: “Can you tell me what it is?”

Warnia replied: “It’s an ancient jade. According to the seller, after wearing it, it has the effect of peace of mind and good luck and avoiding evil.”

Charlie’s mind suddenly turned.

The Nine Profound Heaven Scriptures that he got accidentally seemed to record some spiritual things.

That kind of treasure that contains spiritual energy is of great benefit to people. He wanted to know if such a treasure could really be found in the world, so he agreed and said: “Okay, I can accompany you.”

Warnia said, “Thank you, Mr. Charlie, I will pick you up at 8 o’clock tomorrow morning.”

“it is good.”

After hanging up the phone, Charlie also thought to himself.

Regal feng shui, this kind of antiques that can calm the nerves and seek good fortune and avoid evil is highly praised by the rich. You can contact them more in the future to see if there is any chance.

Early the next morning.

Warnia drove to pick up Charlie on time.

After Charlie got in the car, Warnia said: “Mr. Charlie, I’m going to buy this ancient jade today, as well as a few other people in Aurous Hill are interested. I am afraid the competition will be very fierce.”

Charlie nodded and said lightly: “It doesn’t matter if there are many people or few people. The main thing is to see how things are. If things are good, you shouldn’t be afraid of people. I believe in Miss Song’s strength. If you really want to get a treasure, don’t stop yourself.”

Warnia smiled slightly and said, “Mr. Charlie, as the saying goes, there are mountains outside the mountains, and people outside the mountains. Just in Aurous Hill, this one-third of acres will hide dragons and crouching tigers. I don’t know how many people are better than me.”

Charlie pretended to be surprised and asked: “No? Isn’t the Song family the largest family in Aurous Hill?”

Warnia smiled and said, “That’s just the surface, let’s not talk about anything else. Take the new chairman of the Emgrand Group as an example. The Emgrand Group will top our entire Song family. The strength of this person is truly unfathomable.”

While talking, Warnia sighed again: “I actually want to make friends with this big man, but it’s a pity that this person is too mysterious to find any breakthrough.”

Chapter 93
Warnia spoke the truth.

She does feel that the new chairman of Emgrand Group is unfathomable.

You can buy a group of hundreds of billions at will without showing up. It can be seen that their industry is by no means just an Emgrand group.

In contrast, the Song family is indeed a little less interesting.

However, she didn’t know that the chairman of the Emgrand Group she had always wanted to make friends with was sitting next to her at this time.

Charlie was naturally also very low-key, and casually echoed a few sentences, but never revealed any information.

Warnia’s car drove fast and steady.

Soon, the car drove to a small courtyard by the river.

This small courtyard is secluded and elegant, with a simple and unpretentious appearance, but inside it is a huge water town.

Small bridges and flowing water, elegant gardens, pavilions, row upon row.

After parking, someone specially greeted the two to enter the door.

Go through the yard and into the lobby.

In the Chinese-style decorated hall, there is a mahogany round table, beside the table are several grandmaster chairs.

Seeing the two coming in, a white-haired Old Master stood up and said hello to Warnia: “Miss, you are here.”

Warnia looked a little embarrassed and nodded and said, “Old Qi, why are you here too.”

The Old Master smiled slightly and said, “I heard that you are coming, so I am here to take care of it.”

Warnia nodded and introduced to Charlie: “Qi is always the appraiser of our Song family. He is sent by the family, so he should be afraid of making mistakes.”

Charlie nodded. She was too young, and the Song family was not worried.

Old Qi glanced at Charlie, his face was a little disdainful, and said, “This is the appraiser invited by the eldest? Is so young, have you learned appraisal?”

Next to him, a middle-aged man with a blue complexion sneered and said, “Looking for such a hairy boy to hold his hands? Is there no one in the Song family? Would you like me to lend you some appraiser? Hahahaha.”

Warnia’s face became cold, and she said, “Tailai Li, this is Aurous Hill, not your Haicheng. It’s not your turn to speak up here.”

Tailai shrugged, and said indifferently: “The little girl from the Song family has a big temper.”

“Okay,” a middle-aged man sitting at the east of the round table frowned. “It’s all for business, not for quarrels, all calm down.”

“And this young man, let’s sit together.”

Warnia snorted before sitting down slowly.

Charlie also took a seat, and then Warnia leaned in his ear and whispered: “The one called Tailai before is the richest man in Haicheng. Next to him is Guo Ming, a very powerful Fengshui master. The one who spoke just now is Qin Gang. , The head of the Qin family in Aurous Hill, their family is the closest”

Charlie only noticed that Tailai was sitting next to an Old Master in a turquoise Thompson suit.

The Old Master was full of silver hair and had a sense of immortality. He kept his eyes closed all over his body, exuding an atmosphere that no one should get close to. He hadn’t even opened his eyes after the two of them arrived.

Speaking of this, Warnia shut up. Although Charlie was a little curious in his heart, he couldn’t ask anymore.

After everyone was seated, sitting on the other side of the table, a fat man dressed in luxurious clothes smiled and said, “Since the quarrel is over, let’s hurry up and see the goods. You are all big families. Stuff, there is no need to struggle for too long.”

Qin Gang snorted coldly, and said, “As long as this thing is really like what you said, it can adjust Feng Shui, calm and concentrate, I really don’t care about the billion self.”

Chapter 94
The fat man glanced at him before placing a simple wooden box on the table.

Inside the box was a piece of red jade glowing with blood, with an old style. As soon as it was taken out, everyone felt that the hall was filled with a warm atmosphere.

The eyes of Qin Gang suddenly lit up.

Warnia turned around and asked Elder Qi, “Old Qi, what do you think of this jade?”

Elder Qi stared for a moment and nodded: “It should be no problem. It is a bloody jade from before the Thompson Dynasty, and at first glance, it can be seen that a good monk has cultivated it for a long time.”

Warnia nodded, then turned to ask Charlie, “What do you think of it Mr. Charlie?”

Charlie curled his mouth in disdain and said: “Fake”

Old Qi snorted and scolded: “You are so young, who gave you the courage to slander in front of so many people!”

The Old Master Guo Ming beside Tailai also opened his eyes, looked, and asked: “Can I get started?”

The fat man sneered disdainfully and said, “Mr. Guo, are you kidding me? You don’t understand jade? Normal jade can’t be passed. My piece is bloody jade from the Zhou Dynasty.

Guo Ming was stunned for a moment before he said, “I was abrupt.”

After all, he also got to the edge of the ancient jade and watched it carefully. After a while, he closed his eyes again, and after a long time, he nodded and said: “If this jade is from the Zhou Dynasty, I don’t know, but it adjusts the Feng Shui and calms the mind. It should be real.”

As soon as these words were spoken, everyone’s hearts were instantly heated.

For them, it doesn’t really matter what history the jade has. The important thing is what role the jade has.

Old Qi smiled and said, “Old Guo is also a discerning person, not like those who are incapable and pretentious.”

When Warnia heard this, she couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed in Charlie.

It seems that he is still too young. Perhaps he has some accomplishments in the restoration of cultural relics, but he is still far behind these old people in the identification of antiques.

When Charlie saw this, he just shook his head slightly. Since these people are willing to be fooled, there is no need to stop them.

When the fat man saw that everyone had finished the appraisal, he closed the box and said with a smile: “Since the thing has been appraised, guys, is it time to make a price?”

Before he could finish his words, Qin Gang took the lead and said: “I will pay 100 million.”

“One hundred and thirty million.” Tailai also said.

Seeing that Warnia was silent, the fat man asked, “Where is Ms. Song?”

Seeing Warnia hesitated, Mr. Qi hurriedly whispered in her ear: “Miss, this is definitely a treasure. The estimated value should be around 300 million. If it can be won at 200 million, it will be a steady profit.”

Warnia was also a little shaken in her heart. She turned her head and glanced at Charlie, only to see that the other party looked indifferent, not sad or happy, and she couldn’t help but hesitate.

Old Qi glanced at Charlie with a cold look. Knowing that Warnia was affected by Charlie, she didn’t ask for a price. He said, “Just now, Mr. Charlie said that this ancient jade is fake. I really want to know. how he came to the conclusion! Let us also see Mr. Charlie’s methods!”

If Charlie talks nonsense later, Warnia will naturally know that Charlie’s words are false, and then she will feel relieved to bid.

Others contemptuously said:

“He knows what a little boy, don’t be ashamed of coming up”

“Yes, how can it be his turn to speak here?”

“If you don’t want to buy it, don’t waste everyone’s time.”

Listening to everyone’s ridicule, Charlie just stared at Old Qi with interest, and asked indifferently: “Are you sure you want me to tell?”

Chapter 95
“Of course! Just say it!”

Old Qi sneered and said: “I also want to see how you liars usually deceive people.”

Charlie shrugged and said: “I didn’t really want to expose your scam, but I can’t refuse you repeatedly asking for it.”

“A scam? Boy, you mean, did we all miss it?”

Guo Ming, who had been calm, said with a sneer.

Charlie glanced at him and said with a sneer: “You are the most stupid here in particular”

“Boy, you are looking for death!” Guo Ming was furious.

Charlie ignored him and said, “Jade is true jade, you liar have a conscience.”

Then he said: “But this jade is not a bloody jade of the Zhou Dynasty, and there is no good monk who has raised it personally. It is nothing more than a piece of fine topaz from Hetian. It has a good texture, but it has some value. The price is at most 500,000.”

“bulls*it. Can’t you see that the jade is red?” Qi Lao scolded.

Charlie continued: “The red color is due to the erosion of the manganese ore containing submanganate. Don’t you really think it was blood-soaked in the corpse of some eminent monk?”

“Then what about the warm atmosphere we feel?” Qin Gang frowned and asked eagerly.

Charlie shook his head and said, “This thing is even less technical. The grass from Africa, the rhizome is ground into a powder and dissolved in water. Soaking this jade in water for about half a year will naturally have this effect. It’s not a warm atmosphere. It’s a psychedelic effect. It’s easy to remove it. Just burn the piece of jade with fire.”

“Boy! How dare you say crazy words!” Hearing the words, the fat man patted the table and stood up.

Tailai turned dark, looked at the fat man, and said, “Take the jade out for a while?”

The fat man was sweating profusely and said: “What is too hot, this kid is obviously pretending to be a deceit, don’t listen to his nonsense!”

Qin Gang tapped his finger on the desktop and said, “After the fire, if the effect is still there, I will pay for it, but if the effect is gone, the consequences, you know, although our Qin family has recently encountered something, it is not Let others ride on the head!”

Warnia also nodded and said: “If Mr. Charlie is wrong, it doesn’t matter if you go too far. Jade will not burn, but if Mr. Charlie is right, you have to give us an explanation today!”

The fat man suddenly sweated profusely.

Of these three, none of them can be offended by him.

The reason why this round was made was entirely because of Qi Lao inside and outside, wanting to cheat Warnia a sum of money, and then share the spoils.

Unexpectedly, a Charlie would kill it halfway, and all the mysteries in it would be revealed in one word!

Actually, Charlie didn’t know jade before.

The reason for being able to see through this jade at a glance is entirely because of the Nine Profound Heavenly Secrets.

Don’t know why. he just saw this piece of jade, and the answers have already appeared in his brain.

It seems that this identification of antique jade is a skill in the Nine Profound Heaven Scriptures.

Seeing that the fat man didn’t speak, Charlie suddenly sneered and said: “Why? Is your heart guilty? Don’t care about talking?”

The fat man’s face was blue and white, but he didn’t say whether he wanted to go too far.