Charismatic Charlie Wade

All discussions and posts related to novels must be posted here. It is a place where we can share our favorite novel stories.
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 146-150

Post by jay »

Chapter 146
Early the next morning, Charlie was going to the auction.

Because of the Qin family’s affairs, Jacob was so worried that he hadn’t slept well all night, so he repeatedly told him in the living room.

Charlie said a few perfunctory words, and then asked: “Dad, I heard that there is a final treasure at the auction of Treasures Pavilion, right?”

“Yes.” Jacob didn’t know why, and said: “I heard it is a valuable treasure, unparalleled in the world.”

After he finished speaking, he suddenly thought of something, and he hurriedly pulled Charlie and told him: “My son-in-law, don’t make the idea of ​​this final treasure. Its starting price is tens of millions. Let’s take a look.”

Charlie knew that his father-in-law was worried that he would use the Qin family’s money, so he smiled and said, “Dad, you are right.

“That’s good.” Jacob was afraid that he would not give up, and added: “But even if you want to shoot, you don’t have your share.”

“why?”

“I went out to inquire about it yesterday. I heard that boss Yu from Xuanjitang was also here at this auction, and he was here for this final treasure.”

Charlie said in surprise: “Xuanjitang is also here?”

This mysterious hall is unknown to no one.

Its owner, Mr. Jinghai, is a famous Feng Shui master in the country!

Many celebrities in Hong Kong have spent a lot of money in line to ask him for fortune-telling.

If you want to ask this Feng Shui master to look at the photos, the cost of one time is not low, all start at seven figures.

If a celebrity wants to buy a magic weapon from Xuanjitang, it will be even more expensive.

However, although the fees of Xuanjitang are expensive, it is said that there are absolutely real materials.

This is located in the iron mouth and bronze teeth of Mr. Jinghai, fortune telling is particularly accurate.

He once predicted to a reporter from Hong Kong that two well-known celebrities would be divorced in November this year.

At that time, the two big stars had just finished their wedding. They were so affectionate that the whole country booed at his prediction.

And in November, the two celebrities each posted on Instagram and announced the divorce notice.

From then on, the name of Xuanjitang spread throughout the country, making people who want to see Master more like a crucian carp.

When people in the entertainment circle mentioned Mr. Jinghai, they were also in awe.

The head office of XuanJi is in Hong Kong City, and the owner spent a lot of money to buy a floor in Central Plaza, which shows his pockets.

Unexpectedly, Boss Jinghai would also come to participate in the auction. It seems that this treasure is inevitable.

So Charlie asked curiously: “What is this final treasure?”

“Then I don’t know, we just can’t buy it anyway.”

Jacob was still nagging, Charlie’s cell phone rang suddenly.

He picked up the phone and heard Warnia’s voice.

“Mr. Charlie, my car is parked at your door. Let me pick you up on the way.”

Warnia was also afraid that something would happen at this reception, so she planned to follow Charlie and go with him.

Charlie walked out and saw a big red Bentley parked on the side of the road, with a brand-new body gleaming in the sun.

Warnia leaned against the car, wearing a bright red tight dress to set off the exquisite curves, wavy curly hair draped over her shoulders, charming, and wearing a pair of sun-shading sunglasses on her face.

Warnia saw the two come out, took off her sunglasses, and said, “Uncle Willson, Mr. Charlie, I’m going to the auction of Treasures Pavilion, and I am here to pick you up.”

“Oh, it’s Miss Song.” Jacob recognized her too, and said flattered: “Miss Song, you are so polite.”

“Yes, you two, please get in the car!” Warnia nodded politely and opened the door.

Who can believe that Warnia, the eldest of the Song family, took the initiative to open the door for a son-in-law? !

Chapter 147
Soon, the car drove to the exhibition center.

The Convention and Exhibition Center is a circular dome building. The outer circle is filled with shops selling flowers and birds, and the auction room is in the middle.

The convention and exhibition center, newly built last year, is magnificent and antique.

Charlie followed Warnia and took the landscape glass elevator to the top of the sixth floor.

As soon as the elevator door opened, an artistic exhibition hall suddenly appeared in front. Antique calligraphy and paintings hung on the surrounding walls. This is the auction house.

The auction table in the front is covered with a red carpet, and there are all sofa decks under the stage. The table is filled with foreign wines and fresh fruits for guests to enjoy.

Compared with the last auction, it can be seen that Treasures Pavilion has made a lot of effort this time. Just leasing and arranging the venue. It has spent nearly one million.

Warnia’s box was in the middle of the front row, and a group of people was about to move forward, but suddenly heard a noise behind them.

Charlie only had time to turn his head, and was pushed from behind by a few people and was forced to step aside.

He frowned slightly and watched as a group of people came in through the passage. It was a few bodyguards who opened the way.

“Mr. Jinghai is here too?” Warnia exclaimed softly, looking up at the crowd.

The people who squeezed in were all distinguished guests attending the auction, but at the moment they were all surrounded by a middle-aged man with a cold and arrogant face wearing a blue cloth gown, with an extremely respectful look.

Charlie took a look and said, “It turns out that this is Mr. Jinghai, but this posture is quite good.”

Mr. Jinghai was hugged by the crowd and walked forward. He drew out a light yellow triangle rune and handed it to the most complimented boss beside him. He said indifferently: “Today you and I are destined, this peace symbol is free it can keep you safe and prosperous.”

“Thank you, Mr. Jinghai.”

The boss was full of surprises, flattered, took the peace talisman, carried it into his arms like a treasure, and said to the people around: “Mr. Jinghai’s peace talisman is very good. I have been asking for it every year, thanks to the past few years. Mr. Jinghai, my business is getting bigger and bigger.”

The surrounding crowd looked jealous, some cheeky begged Mr. Jinghai, but Mr. Jinghai ignored them.

The assistant next to Mr. Jinghai snorted and said to the crowd: “Do you think that Mr. Jinghai’s peace charms can be obtained if you want? The minimum cost of asking for peace charms in our mysterious hall is 200,000 for each!”

The crowd recovered, and someone shouted immediately.

“It’s rare for Master Jinghai to come to Aurous Hill City. I would like to give out 200,000 for a peace talisman, and Master Jinghai will give it.”

“I want to buy it too! Ask Master Jinghai to give me a charm.”

“Mr. Jinghai’s peace talisman is hard to find. Two hundred thousand is nothing, I will buy five!”

The scene was very lively, and many bosses transferred deposits on the spot to buy Master Wade’s peace symbol.

“Line up, one by one.”

The assistant registered them one by one impatiently, and the scene was very hot.

Charlie couldn’t help but said: “What kind of peace talisman is so expensive, it’s too easy to make money.”

His voice is not loud, but Mr. Jinghai suddenly raised his head and stared at him with frowning brows.

Mr. Jinghai pushed away from the crowd, strode to Charlie, took a look and said: “You friend, listen to your tone, do you have an opinion on my safety charm?”

Charlie said lightly: “I don’t think this is worth so much money.”

Someone in the crowd immediately said: “You know what is bullsh*t! Mr. Jinghai’s talisman, 200,000 are considered cheap!”

“That’s right! Many people are rushing to buy two million talismans!”

“This kind of rag, it is estimated that you can afford the two-Dollar peace charm in the temple!”

Mr. Jinghai looked at Charlie, snorted, and said, “You can eat rice but you can’t talk nonsense. The reason why people grow their brains is to think in their heads before speaking. It’s best not to pretend to understand.”

After speaking, Mr. Jinghai curled his lips in disdain, and walked into the exhibition hall first.

Charlie’s face was indifferent, and he didn’t even see Mr. Jinghai in his eyes.

Chapter 148
Warnia on the side said embarrassingly: “Mr. Charlie, don’t take it to your heart, Mr. Jinghai has a bigger temper.”

Charlie shook his head indifferently, and said to Warnia, “Let’s go in.”

The guests entered the venue one by one, and the host was Fungui Bao, the owner of the treasure pavilion, and a few words of routine speech on the stage entered the auction.

The auction officially begins!

Due to the temporary cancellation of the last auction, this time there were more lots than last time, and the number of guests doubled.

The first item that the two ladies of etiquette pushed onto the stage with a trolley was an antique copper incense burner, with white mist curling up and smelling fragrant.

The auctioneer introduced: “This is the Songhe Backflow Incense Burner of the Thompson Dynasty. It is one of the treasures given to the painter and calligraphy master Su Dongpo by the Emperor of Thompson Dynasty. The two boxes of ambergris are used by the Thompson Dynasty court and are not allowed to be used by the people. Moreover, the production method has been lost, and it is refreshing to hear, and it has a slight cheering effect!”

After speaking, he motioned to the lady of manners to light incense.

A lady of etiquette carefully dug a handful of incense with a silver spoon to light it.

A white smoke slowly dripping down the incense burner like a waterfall, and the pine cranes on the incense burner were vivid, and faintly flapping their wings.

A faint scent floated up in the auction hall immediately, and the smell was refreshing, and everyone couldn’t help but feel refreshed.

Charlie nodded and said: “It is indeed authentic ambergris, refined by sperm whales, and this kind of hand-made incense technology is basically impossible to buy now.”

The auctioneer knocked the gavel twice and said: “The starting price of the Songhe Backflow Incense Burner is 800,000, and the price is increased by 100,000.”

This incense burner is exquisitely made, has a certain collection value, and the auction price is also moderate, and the audience raised placards.

In a short while, the incense burner was auctioned away by a player for 1.6 million.

Immediately afterwards, seven or eight lots were presented, all of which were high-quality antiques.

The atmosphere of the venue was warm, and guests bidding.

Jacob watched it with gusto, but he was shy in his pocket, otherwise he would be itchy and holding a card.

However, Charlie had no interest in these collections.

Although these lots are precious, they are limited to collections, and they are of little value to him.

At this moment, the hostess brought a white porcelain plate with a string of purple beads shining in the light!

The auctioneer introduced: “The natural purple pearls of the East China Sea can only be picked out from a thousand beads. The beads are round and uniform in size, which is a rare good product.”

The auction price of this string of purple pearls is not expensive, as long as four hundred thousand.

Charlie raised his head and immediately bid.

“Five hundred thousand!”

Jacob’s eyelids twitched, and he quickly said: “What are you doing with this! The pearl necklace is worth tens of thousands. This 400,000 is a waste! Don’t shoot!”

Charlie looked at the string of pearls, thinking of Claire in his heart, and said with a smile: “I think Claire is quite suitable for wearing it. Pearls calm the nerves. She has been under too much pressure recently and has poor sleep cycle.

When he heard that he was buying for his daughter, Jacob closed his mouth knowingly what he wanted to say.

The collection value of this necklace is not high, so no one bids.

Just when the auctioneer was about to make a final decision, a voice suddenly sounded.

“Six hundred thousand!”

Charlie looked to the side looking for the sound.

He saw that Steven, from the Qin family, showed his head from the side, with a sneer on his face, and said to Charlie: “Sorry, I also fell in love with this necklace!”

Charlie couldn’t help frowning, why is he here too? Isn’t he forbidden by Qin Gang?

Chapter 149
Steven has had a miserable life these few days.

After getting into trouble a few days ago, he was severely beaten by his second uncle and was also banned.

However, with his extreme love for antiques, how can this level of auction be missed.

So, he tried his best to run out to participate in the auction today, but he didn’t expect to see Charlie here again.

He had always been disdainful of Charlie, in his opinion, the second uncle was completely deceived by this kid.

But he didn’t dare to provoke Charlie head-on. Seeing that Charlie was about to shoot the necklace, he immediately bid the price. Although it was useless, it was good to make Charlie uncomfortable.

Charlie glanced at him, then turned his head indifferently, and continued to bid.

“Seven hundred thousand!”

Steven followed closely: “800,000!”

Jacob couldn’t sit still, and said quickly: “Charlie, let’s not shoot, forget it, don’t fight.”

Charlie smiled faintly and said, “Look at how I play with him.”

After speaking, he directly raised his hand: “Eight million!”

The scene was dumbfounded.

Others call 800,000, you call 8 million? Are you poisonous?

Steven was also dumbfounded. d*mn, you don’t play cards according to the routine! Mine is 800,000. You should be calling 900,000. The maximum is one million. What do you mean by eight million?

Do you have money to burn, or is your brain short-circuited?

Charlie raised his eyebrows towards Steven and smiled, “Mr. Steven, continue!”

Steven sipped: “Am I crazy? Buy this tattered thing for eight million? Forget it, it suits you!”

Although Steven couldn’t hold his face, he was really unwilling to bid on the basis of eight million.

The value of this bead is as high as 700,000. If he really spend more than 8 million to buy it, he will be broken when he goes home?

Money is not spent like that!

Charlie stared at Steven at this time, and said disdainfully: “Mr. Steven, you withered so soon? It seems that you can’t do it either.”

Everyone laughed.

Steven blushed and said, “You’re so fcking irritating me. I don’t think you can afford it at all. Blind your mother asking for a price and want to lead me to a set? Humph, I have to see how the fck you take it out!”

Charlie curled his lips: “If you can’t afford it, just say you can’t. What’s the point of explaining so much here?”

At this time, the auctioneer also dropped the hammer.

“Eight million, deal, congratulations to Mr. Charlie!”

After that, a lady of manners came to Charlie with a wireless credit card machine and said, “Mr. Charlie, please use your card to pay.”

Everyone was staring at Charlie, and Steven sneered: “Charlie, how the h*ll I see you swiping your card! Can you take out 8 million?”

Others were curious as to whether Charlie was so frantic and mad, could he really come up with so much money.

Charlie smiled lightly, took out Qin Gang’s premium card, and finished swiping the card with a bang.

The premium card has no password.

Credit card successful!

The lady of etiquette handed the list to Charlie and respectfully said: “Mr. Charlie, the treasures you procured will be delivered to you before the end!”

“Good!” Charlie nodded.

Others were shocked!

It seems that he is really rich!

Buying a necklace of 700,000 at the price of 8 million, this man is really bold!

At this moment, Charlie looked at Steven and asked with a smile, “Mr. Steven, have you taken this order?”

There was a burst of laughter around, and someone ridiculed: “Mr. Steven, isn’t he in the middle of his family and can’t afford to pay?”

“Haha, I think Young Mr. Steven is too weak to lift the knife!”

“Hahahaha!”

Steven felt hot on his face.

d*mn, this grandson can really come up with so much money!

This time he is really embarrassed!

So he gritted his teeth and said: “Charlie, I will never lose to you in the next item!”

Charlie nodded, and said indifferently: “Okay, let’s move to the next one!”

Steven didn’t know where Charlie was so emboldened, let alone Charlie still holding a card from his second uncle in his hand.

Soon, a few more collections were sold, followed by a semi-finished Tian Huangyu embryo.

Half of this jade embryo is wrapped in rock to show that it is purely natural, and the price is 800,000.

Chapter 150
The naturally formed jade embryo contains a certain amount of spiritual energy, Charlie thought to himself, this thing was just right for Qin Gang to practice evil spirits, and he immediately raised the card.

“900 thousand!”

But as soon as his voice fell, the familiar voice sounded again.

“1000000!”

Charlie turned his head and met Steven’s provocative eyes.

He remained silent and continued to raise his placard.

“1.1 million!”

“120!”

After several times, the price of Tian Huangyu embryos has doubled, and under Steven’s deliberate bidding, it has soared to 2 million!

Many people present also saw that Steven had begun to deliberately target Charlie again.

Everyone was waiting to watch another good show, so they stared at Charlie’s hand.

Charlie slowly raised his placard and said: “Twenty million!”

d*mn it!

The scene is crazy!

Two million is directly called 20 million? It’s the same as before, it’s directly increased ten times!

Steven’s face was extremely ugly.

Is this Charlie dying? Even if you have money, is that money not money? So corrupt?

He is a famous prodigal in Aurous Hill, but even he is not willing to buy something ten times the price.

He hesitated suddenly.

Follow or not?

Follow, then throw away more than 18 million for nothing.

If he doesn’t follow, Charlie is afraid that he will kill him, and these people are afraid that they will laugh at him.

He has lost face just now, and if Charlie takes it this time, it would be really shameless to come out!

Thinking of this, Steven gritted his teeth and blurted out: “I’m out of 20.1 million!”

There was an exclamation at the scene!

Steven added 100,000!

This is a challenge!

Charlie smiled slightly at this time, and raised his hand again: “I give out thirty million!”

“I go!!!”

“This f*cking crazy!!!”

“This buddy is too rigid!!!”

Two million is 20 million, and 20.1 million is 30 million. Charlie’s handwriting scared everyone on the scene.

Steven also collapsed!

What is Charlie doing? Is he really so rich? Thirty million! One can buy fifteen pieces of this jade! No matter who pays this price, it will be a big taker!

Charlie asked Steven again at this time: “Mr. Steven, come on, continue!”

Steven panicked.

30 million to buy a piece of jade, if he let the family know, he will die!

Sister Aoxue is afraid that he will be crippled for life.

But, so many people are watching

How to do it?

Steven’s face was red and white.

The auctioneer bid: “Thirty million once!”

“Thirty million twice!”

The lively audience at the scene began to shout:

“Mr. Steven bid!”

“Mr. Steven, you have to be hard!”

“Mr. Steven, don’t let us look down on you!”

“Mr. Steven, are you really persuaded? You just pretended to be so forceful, and now you are afraid?”

Charlie said with a smile: “Mr. Steven, if you don’t bid, you will lose!”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 151-155

Post by jay »

Chapter 151
Steven was eye-catching at this time, and he hesitated for a moment, but his reason still defeated his impulse.

He said angrily: “I give up!”

“cut!”

“Force!”

“What a shame!”

“What a f*cking shame!”

There was a burst of scolding and laughter at the scene, making Steven face lost.

He even regretted coming out today, otherwise, he wouldn’t be so embarrassed.

Feeling extremely embarrassed, Steven was very angry for a while, turned his head and saw Charlie’s teasing eyes, even more furious.

He couldn’t help rushing out of his private room and walked to Charlie to question.

“This rug Wade, did you deliberately fix me?”

Charlie slowly picked up water on the table, took a sip, and said, “No one is forcing you to bid with me. You are the one who insists on doing it against me. If you do, you become angry and pathetic?”

Warnia on the side also said coldly: “Mr. Steven, the auction rules are like this. I would like to accept the bet and don’t come if I can’t afford it.”

Steven gritted his teeth with anger, but he didn’t dare to offend Warnia.

“Not done with you!” Steven pointed at Charlie fiercely with his hand, and returned to the box angrily.

Charlie couldn’t help but shook his head. With Steven, the prodigal son, the Qin family thought it would be difficult.

Under everyone’s gaze, Charlie continued to swipe the premium card to pay.

Anyway, it was Qin Gang’s money, and it didn’t hurt at all to spend it.

anyway.

If Qin Gang knew that he had spent so much money because of the prodigal Steven of their Qin family, what would he be like?

The man might Steven to relieve the anger?

Really interesting

One hour later, the auction was nearing completion.

During this period of time, Steven didn’t bid even once, and he was probably afraid of Charlie.

At this moment, several waiters struggled to push a trolley onto the stage with a huge object on it.

Charlie suddenly held his breath and looked up to the stage.

He felt a strong aura! !

At this moment, Mr. Jinghai in the next box was also refreshed, staring at the lot.

This is the final treasure!

However, when Fungui Bao opened the curtain covering it, the crowd showed disappointment.

Because what was on the cart turned out to be a big, tattered reef with seaweed and dried shells attached to it! !

There was a lot of discussion in the audience, and they didn’t understand why Treasures regarded this broken stone as the finale.

At this time, Fungui Bao explained.

“Don’t worry, everyone, this is the final product of this show, natural clams!”

“This clam is naturally generated on the seafloor. It has been identified that the shellfish has been 100 years old and has been soaked on the seafloor for thousands of years after death. The shell has shown a natural pattern making it definitely a unique treasure.”

After speaking, he ordered the courtesy lady to wipe off a piece for everyone to watch.

Sure enough, the exposed palm-sized area showed a transparent gold-red color like amber which was beautiful.

This time the venue was a complete sensation.

The price of crustaceans in the international arena ranges from 30,000 to 50,000, and the life span of shells is only 20 to 100 years, and this clam has a hundred years of age. It is not easy and it is definitely among the treasures. the best treasures.

It is even more rare than it has slept on the seabed for thousands of years, the color is golden red and transparent, and there is a natural 4D pattern. It can be said that it has an excellent meaning and is the top treasure among the clams.

The starting price of this clam is nine million.

Chapter 152
Crowds bid, and soon the price drove up to 12 million.

Many people retire when they knew the difficulties, but there are still people who know the goods persevering.

At this moment, Mr. Jinghai stood up and said loudly: “I’m out of 15 million!”

After speaking, he turned around and bowed his hands to everyone, smiling: “Dear friends, I am here at this auction today, it is for this clam, please give Jinghai a certain noodle, let Jinghai a certain time, later I will give everyone a peace symbol as a gift of gratitude.”

Most of the guests present were the bosses. Knowing the reputation of Mr. Jinghai, they did not dare to offend casually.

If it doesn’t work well, people can make a fool of themselves, and it will make you jump around.

Besides, giving away two hundred thousand one peace charms is not in vain, so although many people are unhappy, they still choose to bear it.

Although Fungui Bao’s face remained silent, he was really unhappy in his heart.

Originally, the auction was for the higher bidder, but Mr. Jinghai broke the rules.

If the 15 million were taken away by him, it wouldn’t be a big deal for him to make less money, but after the reputation spreads, the prestige of Treasure Pavillion in the industry will surely be damaged.

But Fungui Bao also knew that Mr. Jinghai was very strong and very skilled, so he couldn’t easily offend him, so he could only give up.

Mr. Jinghai was so proud that he couldn’t hold back his excitement.

For this clam, he did not hesitate to fly to Aurous Hill, after several setbacks, he finally got what he wanted!

What is a mere 15 million?

As long as things get into his hands, he can definitely make a fortune!

Moreover, the scene was indeed silent. It seemed that he had made a move with Master stroke, and no one dared to bid with him!

This is face, this is majesty!

All over the country, who wouldn’t give a bit of a thin face to Mr. Jinghai?

It seems that this piece of crustacean, he has picked up a big leak of 15 million!

At this moment, a faint voice sounded again.

“I pay 30 million!”

As soon as this sound came out, the venue was quiet.

Everyone looked at the bidder in unison, with surprise in their hearts.

It’s him again!

It was the young man in ordinary clothes. At first glance, there was nothing extraordinary, but the two bids with Steven were impressive!

The point is that he bid sky-high prices twice and swiped his card for payment both times. It was so awesome!

However, no one thought that this guy would dare to challenge Mr. Jinghai?

Mr. Jinghai saw him at a glance, and his face suddenly sank.

At this time, Steven stood up in shock and rubbed his eyes vigorously.

Warnia didn’t expect that Charlie would suddenly make an offer with Mr. Jinghai.

She only knew that Charlie had the ability to appraise treasures, but did not know how many assets Charlie had.

She couldn’t help thinking to herself that she didn’t even want to offend Master Jinghai, this Charlie, wouldn’t he worry about Mr. Jinghai’s revenge?

It was Jacob who recovered first, and hurriedly pulled him: “Charlie, what are you doing, sit down!”

“Dad, I have a sense of measure.”

Charlie turned his head and said lightly, then raised his head again, his eyes extremely calm.

“Charlie, what do you mean? Want to grab Master Jinghai’s stuff?” Steven took the initiative and asked coldly.

Charlie smiled slightly: “This is an auction. Everyone can shoot. How can you say that you are robbing others? You are so big, don’t you understand the rules?”

After speaking, Charlie sneered again: “You, you should just sit there and stop talking. Don’t you feel blushing just after losing your face?”

When Steven heard this, he was immediately embarrassed and immediately sat back with a guilty conscience and stopped speaking.

Mr. Jinghai sullenly, staring at Charlie like an awl, coldly said: “It’s you again! Do you know where I came from? Do you dare to snatch things from Jinghai?”

Charlie sneered and asked him: “I care not what kind of chicken bully you are, I will snatch it from you today, what I think is mine?!”

Chapter 153
Mr. Jinghai is going crazy!

He enjoys a great reputation both at home and abroad. Everyone present respects him, but this kid is extremely arrogant. He demolished his platform several times, which is really annoying!

What’s even more exaggerated is that he dare to scold him!

This is simply looking for death! ! !

The people present were also shocked!

What the h*ll is this grandson? How dare you be so tough? Scold Mr. Jinghai? Tired of life, right? Mr. Jinghai, a feng shui master, has 10,000 ways to kill him without drawing blood!

However, even though Mr. Jinghai was angry in his heart, in order to get the clam at a low price, he still maintained his demeanor on the surface and smiled and said, “This friend, you and I had a little misunderstanding at the door just now, but just a little thing. Just open it. If you bid with me for revenge, it would be too cautious, right?”

Mr. Jinghai himself is preparing 15 million to take this clam, but if he and Charlie are firm, the next bid will exceed 30 million.

He doesn’t want to spend so much money!

Therefore, he swallowed his breath and hoped that Charlie could withdraw his bid.

After he gets the 15 million clams, he will slowly settle accounts with him!

Charlie had seen his motives a long time ago, and said contemptuously: “Don’t talk nonsense with me, I am also fond of this clam, if you can afford it, you can pay, and you can play with it if you can’t afford it, let me take it!”

The scene is crazy again!

d*mn it!

This buddy actually let Mr. Jinghai play eggs.

Is it too kind?

Mr. Jinghai kept a cold face, but in order to save money, he continued to speak: “I really like this clam, can you give me face?”

Charlie glanced at him and said flatly: “Give you face? Do I know you?”

After speaking, Charlie asked again: “Hey, just tell me, can’t you afford to pay?”

Mr. Jinghai’s face is extremely ugly, so far no one has dared to speak to him like this!

Moreover, the other party looked as young as twenty or so, younger than his own disciples and grandchildren!

Under the annoyance, Mr. Jinghai was too lazy to maintain his demeanor, and said coldly: “Unexpectedly, my face would be so despised by others! Well, since it is fair competition, then the higher price will naturally get! I want to see how much wealth you have, come and grab this clam from me!”

After he finished speaking, he raised his head and shouted: “I’ll pay 50 million!!”

The loud voice made the audience noisy again!

The bidding became a big bet, and the atmosphere in the venue quickly became warm!

The rules are simple!

Who has more money!

Who is the king of this battle!

Mr. Jinghai’s thinking is very simple. If he fights with him a little bit, he is afraid that he will go on endlessly. Therefore, he must bid a price that can bluff him, and directly ask him 50 million. He must not dare to follow!

However, no one thought that Charlie’s face remained unchanged, and two words were spit out in his mouth.

“One hundred million!”

The auction price doubled again!

The atmosphere in the venue is boiling!

In just a few minutes, the price of this lot has even doubled tenfold, which is the focus of auction history!

Steven couldn’t help shouting, “Charlie, you don’t pretend to be there, do you have the money?”

Charlie couldn’t help laughing, and said: “It’s true, why do you drop it? You are not convinced? I might as well tell you the truth, this card I use is from your Qin family, and it was given to me by your second uncle. So, is it unexpected? Are you surprised?”

Chapter 154
“You! You!” Steven’s face flushed, “You b@stard, dare to waste Qin family’s money! Sooner or later, I’m going to smash you, a liar!”

Mr. Jinghai turned his head, looked at Steven, and asked, “Mr. Steven, do you know this person?”

Steven snorted coldly and said, “He is a live-in son-in-law of the Willson family, and he doesn’t have a job. He eats his wife’s soft rice at home. Recently, he has some money by tricking my second uncle.”

“is it?”

Mr. Jinghai raised his eyebrows, as if taking a reassurance pill, and snorted coldly.

“Slap a swollen face to fill a fat man, young people, I advise you not to be too arrogant, otherwise you are the one who suffers, not that I despise you, can you get one hundred million?”

Charlie’s face was slightly cold, and he said lightly: “I can’t get it, don’t worry about it, you can continue to bid if you have seeds, and shut your mouth if you don’t have them!”

Mr. Jinghai couldn’t stand it any longer and cursed: “Boy! You are looking for death!”

Charlie laughed and said, “I’m looking for death? It’s up to you? You can’t even afford to buy things, and you want to kill me? What a fool!”

Mr. Jinghai was repeatedly ridiculed by Charlie and could no longer maintain his demeanor. He sullenly shouted, “Young man, you’d better give me enough! Obediently let things out, otherwise you will have your life to buy, and your life will be useless!”

Fungui Bao’s expression suddenly changed as soon as these words were spoken. This is a clear rule to smash the treasure pavilion!

His face was sullen, but he didn’t dare to refute Master Jinghai, and he was very uncomfortable.

Charlie smiled slightly: “If you want my life, you have to wait for the auction to end, right? Now the auction is not over, I just paid 100 million, please continue to bid!”

Warnia was very surprised, Mr. Jinghai is not an ordinary person, even with the Song family backing, there is no guarantee that she can deal with Mr. Jinghai.

But what did Charlie mean by offending Master Wade so much? Where does the confidence come from?

Jacob fell on the sofa and was shocked to cover his heart, panting, thinking: “It’s over, this time is over, my son-in-law is over, and my family will be over.”

Mr. Jinghai’s face was stiff, Charlie didn’t put him in his eyes at all, these words were undoubtedly slapped him in the face!

However, Charlie was right. This was at the auction. If he wanted to get the clam, he had to continue bidding.

But, one hundred million

Who the h*ll can afford it!

Everyone’s eyes are on Master Wade, to see how he responds.

Mr. Jinghai’s face was green and white, but for that clam, he suppressed his anger and said in a low voice to Charlie:

“My friend, if I offended you just now, it was really unintentional, please forgive me.”

“But this clam is really useful to me. Please raise your hand and let me give you a favor. My favor is more valuable than this clam!”

The cold light in his eyes flickered, and this hairy boy dared to make himself so embarrassed. When this matter is over, he must kill him!

Charlie said faintly: “I’m sorry, I can use it to be useful, so I can’t let you have it!”

“Moreover, I just said that you are a chicken bully in my eyes, and your favor is worthless to me!”

Mr. Jinghai broke down!

He has only one thought now: When the auction ends, he will kill Charlie by finding a way!

Must kill him! ! !

Seeing that Mr. Jinghai was counseled, the people at the scene couldn’t help but sigh. They didn’t expect that this young man had just gone all the way to the end, and even Mr. Jinghai had tasted his defeat!

With the final hammer drop of the auctioneer, Charlie finally succeeded in taking the finale of the clam at a price of 100 million.

Mr. Jinghai was so angry that he glanced bitterly at Charlie, his face was green and he left the scene directly.

He wants to kill Charlie right now, but circumstances don’t allow it. This matter will be solved slowly!

Looking at the back of Mr. Jinghai leaving, Warnia reminded Charlie: “Mr. Jinghai is not an ordinary person. I don’t think he will give up and will make trouble for you. You must be careful these days.”

Charlie smiled and said: “I’m afraid he won’t come!”

Chapter 155
One hundred million smashed in and replaced it with a clam.

Everyone thought Charlie was crazy, but only Charlie didn’t care about it at all.

On the way back, Charlie explained to Jacob about the auction, indicating that the one hundred million was authorized by the Qin family, so that the Old Master could not bear it and frightened him again.

After arriving home, Charlie immediately began to study the clamshell while Claire was not off work.

This clam is as big as a wheel, it has been cleaned up, and after a simple polishing, a golden-red smooth shell surface is revealed.

Charlie broke it into several pieces with a little effort.

He picked up a piece and looked at it.

Sure enough, three white beads were exposed in the thick shell.

This is the essence of clams.

The clam is one of the seven treasures of Buddhism, and the pearl of this clam is even more spiritual.

And only shellfish that have a life span of more than a hundred years and have been psychic will have them, and they are formed by absorbing the essence of the ocean.

This is the best in the refining device, and it can be met but not sought, which is why Charlie must take it at the expense of a large price.

Charlie found three sea spirit orbs from the clams, and he was quite satisfied.

Afterwards, Charlie took the bleeding dragon and thundered the wood, and according to the method in the Nine Profound Heaven Scriptures, he punched a few handprints in with spiritual energy.

As soon as the handprint entered it, it immediately elicited the strongest thunderous breath inside.

As soon as the clam encountered this thunderous breath, it burst out with a slight golden light, and quickly absorbed the escaped breath.

Charlie picked up the Sea clam and began to refine the magical artifact.

Soon, the Sea clam gradually formed in his hands.

He took out the pearl necklace that he had bought at the auction today, took some pearls from it, and refined them with the sea spirit beads, and finally refined them into a bracelet.

The remaining clam shells are also top grade.

He took one of them, refined it into a “scare talisman”, and planned to take this to Qin Gang.

The shock talisman made with a clamshell shell blended with the thunderous breath that specializes in breaking the evil spirits, and it was enough for the Qin family to deal with that evil spirit.

After finishing these refining, Charlie saw that there were still a lot of crustacean fragments left, and seeing that it was still early, he held the clamshell fragments to refine his hands and tried to refine a “thunder order”.

According to the records in the Nine Profound Heavenly Scriptures, this thunder stunner is a low-level magic weapon, mainly used to summon thunder and rain.

However, he added the thunder energy of the blood dragon thunder strikes the woods, and doubled its effect. It can be used to expel ghosts and suppress evil, as well as attack and fight.

As soon as he finished practicing the Thunder Order, he heard movement from downstairs.

The wife is back.

Charlie hurriedly took the remaining shards of clams under the bed, and walked out of the bedroom with the freshly made sea spirit beads.

As soon as he looked up, he saw Claire standing in the living room, talking helplessly to her mother Elaine.

Charlie walked over and saw Elaine shaking her wrist. On her wrist, it was the jade bracelet that Qin Gang gave him.

Elaine said with joy: “Claire, this bracelet is really good, I wear it out, everyone praises it as a good thing, not to mention it’s more face-saving!”

Claire said helplessly: “Mom, didn’t Charlie leave this bracelet at home a few days ago? Why did you wear it without saying anything? I thought I lost it.”

Elaine glared: “I’m your mother, what’s wrong with wearing one! Give me a few more days to wear it, go out and show it off!”

Seeing the two mother and daughter arguing, Charlie hurriedly walked over and said roundly, “Claire, let her wear it if she like it. I just made a new bracelet and I plan to give it to you.

“What bracelet?” Elaine grabbed it like a treasure.

But when she saw it was just a string of shell beads, she immediately handed it to Claire out of anger: “It’s this kind of worthless thing again.”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 156-160

Post by jay »

Chapter 156
Claire took it, put it on her hand naturally, looked at it and said, “You did it yourself, right?”

“Yes.”

Charlie nodded and said, “This shell pearl bracelet has the effect of calming the nerves and helping you sleep, and it can also ward off evil and help you in self-defense. Today is a little too late, so it is relatively rough. I will make you better when I have the opportunity in the future. “

Before he could finish speaking, Claire smiled slightly: “Thank you, I like it very much.”

“You like it.”

Charlie breathed a sigh of relief.

The jade necklace he gave to Claire before was very precious, but Claire didn’t wear it much.

She usually likes to be plain and doesn’t care about gold and silver jewelry, so she doesn’t like to wear too showy things

However, Claire seemed very pleased with this string of clam bracelets.

Seeing Claire, Elaine seemed to like the broken bracelet very much, and muttered angrily: “It’s neither gold nor jade, but a bunch of worthless shell pearls. What’s the use?”

Charlie smiled, not arguing with her.

It’s okay not to let Claire know its value. Otherwise, she knew that if this magic weapon bracelet was sold, the rich would at least be willing to bid more than a billion for it.

After giving the bracelet to Claire, Charlie went downstairs, found a courier in the same city, and mailed Qin Gang the shock charm and the premium card together.

In this way, it can be regarded as a satisfactory explanation to him.

Qin Family

Mr. Jinghai was sitting on the Grand Master’s chair in the main hall at this time, his face was gloomy and he didn’t say a word.

When he came to Aurous Hill on this trip, he was aimed at this clam. There are sea spirit beads in it, which are used to make magical artifacts. The value is immeasurable!

But he didn’t expect Charlie to killed his plans halfway, disrupt his plan and make him gritted his teeth with hatred!

Steven stood by, standing with his hands down.

The prestige of Xuanjitang is outside, and of course the Qin family also recognizes Master Jinghai, and they all stand aside respectfully.

Qin Gang smiled complimentarily: “I didn’t expect Mr. Jinghai to come to the humble house. Qin is really fortunate. I don’t know what is going on with Jinghai’s coming?”

Mr. Jinghai took a sip of tea unhurriedly, put the cup on the table, and said slowly.

“I ran into Mr. Steven at the auction, and he invited me to show your family’s fortune.”

Qin Gang had been prepared to clean up Steven, and see if he would dare to sneak out next time, but seeing that Steven invited the famous Mr. Jinghai, he put the pressure down.

“Mr. Jinghai, please take your time!”

Mr. Jinghai nodded and said, “If I’m not wrong, the Qin family has been in bad luck over the past two years. I am afraid that someone in the family has an ominous thing. There was a bloody disaster last year. As for this year.”

After speaking, he looked around pretending to be mysterious, and sighed: “I think your Qin family’s fortune has come to an end. If this continues, the Qin family will be ruined, and the family will be destroyed!”

As soon as Mr. Jinghai finished speaking, Qin Gang paled, and quickly said respectfully: “Mr. Jinghai, you are truly a master of Xuanjitang. My Qin family is indeed in bad luck. Please help!”

Everyone in the Qin family was also surprised!

Mr. Jinghai is really an expert, and he is all right.

Charlie hasn’t replied yet, and Qin Gang has already waited impatiently.

But right now, the famous Mr. Jinghai came to the door himself, he seemed to have caught the straw, and asked quickly: “Mr. Jinghai, do you have a solution?”

“Of course there is a way.”

Mr. Jinghai said slowly, and suddenly frowned: “But I see your house, I am afraid that there has been a magical trick that confuses the people recently, which has broken the Feng Shui and hastened the demise of the Qin family. If you let it continue to harm you, I am afraid that your Qin will all die within half a year!”

Chapter 157
“What, the stick?”

Qin Gang was stunned for a while.

Charlie was the only one who showed Feng Shui to the Qin family recently.

Qin Gang was extremely convinced by Charlie, and quickly said: “Mr., can you read it wrong? There was indeed a Mr. Charlie who helped me resolve it, but his methods are very useful, and it should not be a magic stick.”

Mr. Jinghai snorted coldly and shouted: “A person who pretends to be a ghost is the best at deceiving an ignorant person. If you are willing to believe him, just let me go!”

“Mr. Jinghai stayed.” Qin Gang panicked, and quickly stopped: “Please enlighten me, Mr. Jinghai, what is wrong with Mr. Wade’s method?”

Without raising his head, Mr. Jinghai reached out and pointed to the central room: “You bring a bowl of water.”

Qin Gang quickly ordered someone to bring a bowl of clear water.

Mr. Jinghai took the clear water to read a word, melted a few charms on the water, and then flicked the water on Qin Gang’s eyelids.

Qin had just opened his eyes, and suddenly he was terrified and backed away.

“Mr. Jinghai, this, what is this”

He suddenly saw a strange layer of black smoke on his house!

Moreover, on the heads of the Qin family, there were wisps of gray lifeless air, and the faces of the people were pale, just like a group of zombies.

Mr. Jinghai snorted: “I opened the eyes of the sky to you. What you see is Yin Qi, but your family members are all under danger and will die soon.”

Qin Gang was so frightened that he fell into a chair and muttered, “What can I do about this?”

“It’s okay, if I come here today, it can be regarded as destined for you.”

Mr. Jinghai took out a safety talisman and handed it to a member of the Qin clan.

Qin Gang suddenly saw that this peace talisman glowed with a faint golden light, and the golden light immediately diminished the death spirit on the head of the tribe.

Mr. Jinghai flicked his hand in front of Qin Gang, and everything Qin Gang saw suddenly disappeared and returned to its original state.

“This, this” Qin Gang was in a cold sweat, and hurriedly said: “Mr.Jinghai is really a god! Please save my Qin family, I am willing to pay no matter how much money.”

“Save a life and win a seventh-level float. I came here today for this.”

As Mr. Jinghai said, he took out dozens of safety charms and handed them over: “If you order your people to carry these with them, it will naturally resolve the bad luck.”

Qin Gang took it gratefully and hesitated: “I wonder how much Master Jinghai this thing worth?”

Mr. Jinghai waved his hand: “Resolving bad luck is also a merit. I don’t accept any money. But if there is a magic stick to coax you and let you spend a lot of money to buy a magical weapon, you must not charge it.”

Steven next to him couldn’t help saying, “Second Uncle, I’ve said Charlie is a liar! He took the money from our house and didn’t know where he was going to spend it! You must chase the money back, otherwise you will sue him. Fraud! Let him live his life in prison!”

Aoxue frowned, thinking, not knowing why, but she felt that Mr. Jinghai looked more like a liar.

That Charlie, apart from being a bit bad and having no IQ at all, he didn’t seem so bad, and in many cases, he could give people a feeling of inscrutable depth, like a deep pool of nowhere. The bottom of the lake or, a deep ocean trench.

Chapter 158
“You shut up.” Qin Gang glared at Steven, then turned and respectfully said to Master Jinghai: “Thank you for your advice, I will definitely pay attention to it in the future.”

Mr. Jinghai nodded meaningfully, got up and left.

As soon as Master Jinghai left, Steven immediately said: “Second Uncle, Mr. Jinghai is a well-known master of Xuanjitang. How can a liar like Charlie can be compare to him? This time, Mr. Jinghai will solve all the problems in our family. Yes, it doesn’t cost a penny!”

“Mr. Jinghai didn’t charge any money, but Charlie cheated our family a lot of money. He spent 100 million and took a piece of a broken shell. This is a scam! You are too naive, how can you give him so much money? If this spreads out, people in Aurous Hill won’t call us Qin family fools?”

Qin Gang was silent, but his face was already suspicious.

Mr. Jinghai’s reputation is indeed very strong, and the things that Mr. Jinghai just let himself see are vivid and have to be believed.

More importantly, Mr. Jinghai did not take a cent, while Charlie spent more than 100 million on the auction.

The more such a comparison, the more he felt that Charlie might be something wrong!

At this moment, a housekeeper of the Qin family knocked on the door, and only stepped in after getting permission from Qin Gang.

“Mr Qin, there is your express.”

After speaking, he handed over a paper box.

Qin Gang frowned, and after unpacking the paper box, he found a token lying quietly inside.

Looking closely at this token, it seems that it is only a thin piece, only the size of a matchbox, worn with a cheap red string, and it looks exactly like the stalls in tourist attractions.

Qin Gang looked at the sender and saw that the word Charlie was written on it.

Looking at the remarks, there are only a few words written on it: “Scary talisman, hang in the main hall to break the evil!”

When Steven saw it, he immediately cursed: “d*mn, second uncle, this Charlie treats you as a fool! Just where is this broken shell, maybe it was bought from a stall on the street! How can it be broken?”

“Moreover, he gave us such a thing for more than 100 million? He still sent it to us! He doesn’t care about you face! You said, this Charlie is not a liar, what else can he be?”

Steven was so angry, and said sharply, “Second Uncle, let’s take someone to Charlie and get the money back! Otherwise, if Charlie runs away, our loss will be too great. !”

“You shut up first, let me think about it.” Qin Gang said, rubbing his eyebrows, looking at the startled talisman, he really couldn’t see any magic.

After hesitating for a while, Qin Gang summoned the Qin family members and said with a sullen face: “It is a matter of life and death of the Qin family. It is of great importance. I will go to Charlie tomorrow and ask what happened! You must wear Mr. Jinghai’s safety talisman. Feel free to take it off!”

“Yes!”

“Second Uncle, I want to go too!” Steven gritted his teeth: “This person named Charlie has done a lot of harm to me. Now that I’m catching his fox tail, I have to break his leg by myself.”

“Only you? Can you beat him?”

Qin Gang frowned and said, “But if you really want to go, you should bring a few more bodyguards. First inquire about Charlie’s whereabouts tomorrow, just in case.”

After speaking, he paused again and shouted: “Remember, I didn’t ask you to take people to trouble Charlie, I am afraid that you would act recklessly and be beaten again!”

Steven was overjoyed and immediately said, “I understand.”

Qin Gang said coldly: “Although my Qin family is not a top-level family, it can’t tolerate others to deceive me. If anyone deceives me, I will respond back! I must check this out. If Charlie really pretends to be what he is not, I will not forgive him!”

Chapter 159
After leaving Qin’s house, Mr. Jinghai immediately made up his wishful thinking.

He naturally wanted Charlie to avenge him, and he wanted to take back the clams that Charlie had stolen, but this was not enough!

When he came to Aurous Hill this time, he also wanted to establish a prestige in Aurous Hill, recruit a group of believers, and provide more support to his career.

Therefore, he planned a game that he thought was the best of both worlds.

Think of Charlie as the key to killing the chicken and the monkey and letting the whole Aurous Hill surrender!

Charlie didn’t know that the so-called Mr. Jinghai was planning to use himself to sacrifice the flag.

In the evening, he was preparing to buy vegetables and cook when he suddenly received a call from Warnia.

After picking it up, Warnia had a serious tone and said directly to Charlie: “Mr. Charlie, that Mr. Jinghai invited some masters in antiques, feng shui, and metaphysics to hold a banquet at White’s house. Ask me if you have time to go there?”

“White family? Which type of family is it?”

Warnia said: “A middle-class family. They have two male descendants, Gerald and Fred White.”

“Both of them? How could they be elected to his house?” Charlie asked strangely.

Warnia explained: “Recently, the White family has not been going well. The son Fred White and nephew Gerald have had troubles one after another. The White family’s career has also plummeted. Therefore, the White family’s head begged Mr. Jinghai and wanted him to change the feng shui of the White family.”

While speaking, Warnia continued: “But I think Mr. Jinghai has invited a bunch of metaphysical masters. It may not be as simple as trying to earn some money from the White family. There may be other thoughts.”

Charlie smiled and said nonchalantly: “I snatched the clam at the auction and choked him. I am sure that he wants to retaliate against me. It is estimated that this time he set up a set for me. Right!”

With a slight smile, Charlie said again: “But I will go this time and see face to face what tricks he wants to play.”

Warnia saw that he agreed and said, “That’s it, the place is at White’s house. Tomorrow morning, let’s go together. I will drive to pick you up.”

“Done.”

Early the next morning, Warnia drove to pick up Charlie and went to White’s house.

White’s villa is located on the mountainside in the suburbs with beautiful scenery.

The pavilions in this area were all built into antique buildings. The White family spent hundreds of millions to decorate them. They are usually used to receive distinguished guests or entertain friends.

Outside the pavilion by the lake, there are dozens of yellow rosewood chairs. A dozen invited guests have sat down and communicating with each other, and laughter came from time to time.

Sitting in the main seat is a fat middle-aged man. He is Fred White’s father, Solmon White.

And sitting beside him was Mr. Jinghai.

In addition to these two people, Charlie also met two acquaintances, Tailai, the richest man in Haicheng, and Guo Ming who followed him.

Seeing Charlie coming in, Tailai nodded to Charlie.

Solmon White glanced at him sideways and snorted coldly.

Obviously he also knew that Fred and Gerald had suffered a loss at Charlie’s hands, so seeing Charlie, he didn’t have a good face.

Fungui Bao quickly stood up to greet him and said, “Mr. Charlie, Miss Song, you are here.”

Chapter 160
Charlie nodded and said with a smile: “Come and see the style of Master Jinghai.”

A middle-aged man in a long gown asked in surprise: “This is the buyer who took the finale at the auction with a billions?”

Fungui Bao smiled and introduced: “It is Mr. Wade.”

“What? Mr.Wade?” Solmon White glanced at Charlie disdainfully, and then smiled: “Now the name of Master Wade is almost worthless. Any kind of waste can call himself a master, and he is truly capable like Mr. Jinghai. The master, but so low-key.”

As soon as he finished speaking, the crowd was embarrassed.

It wasn’t that Solmon White deliberately belittled him, it was indeed that Charlie could not be called a “master” regardless of age or style of clothing.

And all Masters present here are almost all defiant people in the metaphysical world. To let them and Charlie, a young man, call out “Master Wade”, many people here are unhappy.

Mr. Jinghai stood up and smiled calmly: “It’s okay. I want to take advantage of the king’s place to host this banquet. I also want to get together with you. As for who is the real master and who is the one who is worthy of fame, I will wait. It’s natural to see the difference.”

After hearing Mr. Jinghai’s words, everyone present couldn’t help but sneer at Charlie.

This kind of hairy boy is not just for fame, but what else can it be.

Warnia also frowned slightly. She knew that Mr. Jinghai would target Charlie, but she did not expect that the atmosphere would be so solemn as soon as she entered.

However, Charlie looked cold, walked up to his chair and sat down without squinting, he didn’t know everything around him.

When Solmon White saw that everyone was there, he said, “Since everyone is here, then I will tell you that today, Mr. Jinghai took advantage of our White’s place to host this banquet. First, I wanted to get to know you, and second, too. I want to learn from everyone.”

“How to compare?” someone asked.

“Naturally is based on the level of magic.”

At this time, Mr. Jinghai stood up and explained: “The rules are very simple. As we all know, there are five disciplines in our metaphysics. You can choose the category you are good at and choose your opponent to compete!”

“In order to be more formal, the funds are sponsored by the White family. Each contest has a prize of five million. Whoever wins will take away five million, and the loser will also have 50,000 horses.”

This rule is reasonable, and money can be made, many people nodded in agreement.

People in the metaphysical circles usually do their own things, and the cards will not be easily revealed. Today, the people who come to the banquet are all capable people in the metaphysical circles. Everyone gathers together to compete. Not only can they find out about each other’s details, but also get bonuses and kill two birds with one stone.

“Just to learn from each other?” Charlie sneered slightly. He didn’t think that Mr. Jinghai held today’s banquet just to prove his prowess.

After Solmon White waited for everyone to discuss it, he continued: “However, setting up a bonus alone may not arouse everyone’s enthusiasm. After all, everyone has a wealth and there is no shortage of these millions.”

“So in order to make everyone more motivated, there is an additional condition, that is, the winner either chooses to take away the five million bonus, or take away something from the loser!”

“The one who wins in the end is the first sage in the metaphysical circle of Nanguang area. From now on, all the cult people in Nanguang area will respect him. Anything large and small in the area will be respected with the consent of the person!”

As soon as he finished speaking, the whole yard was quiet.

For a moment, there was a commotion again, and many people showed upset expressions and started talking.

“What if the challenger chooses a category that the challenged party is not good at?”

“The metaphysical world in Nanguang area respects the first. Isn’t this looting for territory?”

“Isn’t this funny? In the profound arts world in Nanguang area, we have always been accustomed to our own way. Now it is really nonsense to take orders from others. Besides, there are people who are not from Nanguang, right?”

There was a lot of discussion among the crowd, and they did not expect that this so-called banquet was actually a Hongmen banquet that Mr. Jinghai wanted to dominate the Nanguang Academy!
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 161-165

Post by jay »

Chapter 161
At this time, Solmon said: “Everyone, stay calm, Mr. Jinghai is also considering the development of our metaphysical world. Before, everyone was scattered, but now we are organized, formed an alliance, and elected a leader. In the future, it will be more convenient to deal with the enemy, this also a good thing. As for the categories that you are not good at, since you have to choose the leader, it must be a person who is proficient in all aspects of mountain medicine and life in general to be qualified.”

While he was speaking, some people sternly objected, but some people made up their minds.

After all, the winner can win the same thing as the loser. If they get the first place, they can also command the entire Nanguang metaphysics world.

You know, metaphysics is more than just academic research.

Behind the metaphysics is a huge industrial chain, and it can also allow some big people to cling to them!

The temptation of money and power, few people can refuse, some people are moved on the spot.

“Of course.” Jinghai stood up and said: “I don’t force you, if anyone is afraid, you can withdraw now. But in the future, he will not have the opportunity to join the metaphysics alliance in Nanguang circles, and he will be directly excluded.”

Everyone hesitated for a while. Although the risks are high, there are also many opportunities.

Everyone is thinking in their hearts, after all, it is a great temptation to become the leader, and no one feels bad.

Charlie sat in the chair and said nothing.

Jinghai’s ambition is too great, this is to pave the way to enter the mainland.

However, Charlie had no interest in this metaphysical alliance either, and planned to sit and watch the show.

Soon, a middle-aged man with short beard stood up

The middle-aged man casually took out a jade slip with a large palm, and swayed in the wind, the jade slip was shining brightly, and he said: “Yang Jones, Yun City, ask Mr. Jinghai for his ability to speak casually.”

The Jones family is a metaphysical family, focusing on Bu Yi, which is the inheritance of Shao Yong during the Northern Thompson Dynasty.

Yang Jones is the forty-sixth generation descendant of Meihua who is easy to count. He is very famous in Yun City, and he is naturally proud. The first challenge is Jinghai!

“it is okay!”

There was a burst of applause in the field.

Yang Jones raised his chin arrogantly: “This jade slip was handed down from the Northern Thompson Dynasty and helped many masters of Yi-learning Bu Yi! As for the number one in Nanguang area, I think Jones’s family should be ranked first.”

Jinghai also walked to the court, nodded slightly to Yang Jones, and smiled: “This jade slip is indeed a good thing, but it won’t belong to you soon.”

He stretched out his hand and took out a purse from his pocket. After untying it, he took out an inch-long rune paper, but this rune paper also had a shining luster with cinnabar runes engraved on it.

“Arhat Golden Talisman!”

When the crowd saw this golden talisman, they suddenly exclaimed.

Warnia explained to Charlie: “The Arhat Golden Talisman was made by eighteen monks who chanted the sutras for seven or forty-nine days, consecrated and refined, and belonged to the fierce anti-evil talisman.”

Charlie smiled slightly and said, “It’s normal, not a good thing.”

Hearing what he said, everyone turned their eyes and cast disgusting eyes at him.

Jinghai also snorted coldly: “I don’t have any real skills, but I am not bragging.”

Everyone knows that the Arhat Talisman is a rare treasure. It is not easy to find a group of 18 accomplished monks, and when it is made, the time and place are favorable. The failure rate of consecration is as high as 90%!

And this one in Jinghai’s hand is full of golden light, it can be said to be hard to find!

“Stop talking nonsense, let’s open a hexagram.”

Yang Jones let out a cold snort, then pinched several handprints in his hand, chanting the formula in his mouth, and after a while, he said, “The hour begins, and after a quarter of an hour, wind and thunder will come from the west.”

Jinghai smiled slightly, and without seeing any movement, he said: “The wind is wrapped in thunder. To be precise, this is not the wind, but the shock caused by the opening of the mountain, and it is man-made. There will be jail.”

Yang Jones frowned, shook his head and said, “Impossible! No one is shown in the hexagram.”

Chapter 162
Mr. Jinghai just smiled and did not answer.

Everyone was curious and waited secretly.

A quarter of an hour passed quickly, and Yang Jones stared nervously in the air in a daze.

But at this moment, a loud “bang” suddenly came from the west, and then a gust of wind swept across, and the ground vibrated slightly.

Solmon smiled and took out his mobile phone, and said: “The news feed I just got, on the side of Xishan, someone quarried rocks, which caused a 2.4 earthquake. The police have arrested him.”

Yang Jones’s face was gray and froze on the spot. He only counted the wind and thunder, but Mr. Jinghai even counted that the matter was man-made and that there would be prison.

He raised his head, no longer the arrogance he had just now, and smiled embarrassingly: “Mr. Jinghai is great, it was Jones who lost. I will withdraw from this banquet!”

After speaking, he picked up the jade slip, turned and left.

“Slow!” Solmon shouted, “Mr. Jones, since you are on the court, you should abide by the rules.”

“What are the rules?” Yang Jones’s face was sullen.

“According to the rules, the winner has the right to take your things! And, you have to admit it in public, and you will respect Mr. Jinghai in the future.”

“Nonsense! It’s just a banquet. You want to seize my magic weapon, and you want me to respect others, just dreaming.”

Yang Jones laughed furiously, his character is hot, how can he tolerate succumbing to others.

Jinghai raised his hand and took out another rune. He used his fingers to draw and call it a few times, and then said “Hurry as a law”.

“Crack!”

Under all eyes, Yang Jones’s jade slip suddenly broke into two halves and fell to the ground.

“you!!”

Yang Jones’s treasure was destroyed, and he was frightened and trembling with anger.

Jinghai proudly said: “If you don’t follow the rules, we should destroy it! Don’t give me garbage like that!”

Yang Jones’s face was as gray as death, and he knew that his way of doing things was not a little bit different from that of Jinghai.

He destroyed his treasure in one blow, but he didn’t even have the power to fight back.

Glancing at the jade slips on the ground, Yang Jones gritted his teeth and said, “It’s me who is low-minded and inferior humans!”

After speaking, he didn’t even pick up the jade slips on the ground, and left with a black face.

And seeing this scene, the expressions of all the people present changed. Jinghai was unfathomable. People who were still confident just now hesitated.

Tailai also frowned and asked Guo Ming in a low voice.

Immediately afterward, Tailai stood up, waved his hand bitterly, and said, “What can I do for such a boring banquet? Goodbye, everyone!”

After that, he took Guo Ming and walked out.

Suddenly four strong men in black jumped out from the left and right, blocking the way.

Tailai angrily said, “What are you doing?”

“Mr. Guo Ming, why bother to leave now that you are here?”

Jinghai stepped forward and smiled slightly: “My banquet is not a place where you want to come or leave at your will. If you want to go now, isn’t it a violation of the rules?”

Tailai snorted coldly: “I am not a member of your metaphysics. It is not my business if you choose the leader yourself!”

Jinghai snorted coldly: “If you want to go, you can save things and consider me to be worthy of your respect!”

Chapter 163
Tailai was also a man with a face anyway, and was furious by Jinghai’s words and said, “What do you mean?”

“Mr. Tailai, let me see!”

Guo Ming said in a deep voice, stepping forward and reprimanding: “If you dare to stop, it’s no wonder that I am ruthless!”

Seeing Guo Ming was about to make a move, everyone present cheered.

“Mr. Guo Ming, let this stinky Taoist priest from Hong Kong city taste the greatness of our Nanguang.”

“An outsider wants to unify the Nanguang Academy, and he talks about dreams.”

“Fight him back, Nanguang can’t tolerate him in the wild.”

Jinghai smiled coldly and said, “If you are not convinced, you can try it!”

Guo Ming was furious, and struck Jinghai with a punch. This punch was powerful, and obviously Guo Ming was not an ordinary person.

“Just rely on you?” Everyone only felt that there was a flower in front of them, and Jinghai had already swayed in front of Guo Ming, stretched out his hand and stuck a yellow symbol on his forehead.

“Fast posture.” Warnia said in surprise.

And Guo Ming was stiff as if he had been hit by a holding spell, only his eyes could turn around, revealing a panic.

Jinghai calmed down, smiled slightly, and suddenly scolded.

“Get down!”

“thump!”

As if he heard the order, Guo Ming suddenly fell on the ground, on all fours.

“Mr. Guo Ming!” Tailai took a breath and screamed quickly.

The surrounding crowd looked at each other, all in shock.

With just such a trick, Guo Ming didn’t even have room to resist. How powerful is this!

Guo Ming lay on the ground, extremely annoyed, but his body didn’t listen at all, and his mouth angrily said: “Old dog! What kind of sorcerer are you.”

“Just your three-legged cat skills, and still have the face to challenge me?” Mr. Jinghai sneered sarcastically, and suddenly scolded, “Tell me how a dog barks!”

Guo Ming was shocked, and quickly wanted to shut up.

But his mouth did not shut, even his vocal cords could not be controlled, and there was a dry “barking” sound from his mouth.

Tailai was shocked and almost fell over with a shake.

Guo Ming is over sixty years old, but now lies in front of Master Jinghai like a dog, learning how to bark vaguely.

It was originally a funny scene, but there was a dead silence inside.

The crowd was horrified, and there was a burst of fear on their backs.

Jinghai actually defeated two masters in a row in less than ten minutes. How powerful is this?

“Puppet technique, this is the Xiangxi puppet technique that has long since been lost!” Fungui Bao murmured, his expression in shock.

After he finished speaking, a cold breath suddenly sounded in the field.

The puppet technique was passed down from Xiangxi. It was originally a secret technique passed down from the ancestors of the corpse chaser, but it has now been lost.

Unexpectedly, they would be able to witness it with their own eyes. This is enough to show that Jinghai’s Taoism is unpredictable, and the people here cannot match it!

Chapter 164
Guo Ming was still lying on the ground, his face flushed with embarrassment, but he couldn’t control it at all, and he even wanted to die.

Jinghai waved his hand, and Guo Ming suddenly became soft and collapsed directly on the ground, extremely ashamed.

“What, Mr. Guo Ming, are you convinced?” Solmon laughed.

Guo Ming gritted his teeth, blood oozing between his teeth, and murmured bitterly: “I’m taken.”

Seeing Guo Ming bowed his head to admit defeat, the whole yard was silent, and no one dared to say anything again.

And then, Jinghai turned his head to look at Charlie, and said: “Snatched my clams treasure that day, today you see my magical powers, do you dare to be arrogant?”

Charlie shrugged and said: “Just your two strokes, are you counting?”

Warnia hurriedly grabbed Charlie, and said in a low voice, “Now let’s be soft here. Jinghai does have some skills. Don’t lose your life for indifferent dignity.”

Jinghai sneered and said, “You are young and ignorant, I ask you, how dare you compare me with yourself! If you lose, return the clams back to me and apologize to me on your knees!”

Charlie smiled lightly and said, “Competition? What makes you think you worthy of me?”

Everyone’s complexion changed suddenly, and this kid dared to speak such a wild world! He doesn’t want to live anymore?

In the quiet courtyard, there was a dead silence.

Warnia also stood up in shock. As soon as she said this, it couldn’t be done right.

Jinghai was even more angry, and walked in front of Charlie step by step, and said: “I have seen many people in my life, but they are not like you, deliberately begging to die.”

Charlie smiled and said, “Who will live and die is not necessarily obvious.”

Jinghai had a murderous intent, and when his eyes were cold, he wanted to do it.

At this moment, a group of people suddenly broke into the door, aggressively.

The leader was Steven. He saw Charlie and immediately shouted: “Charlie, your magic stick, pretend to be a devil to deceive my Uncle! You lied to my family, stole money and used it at the auction to replenish your balance. It was at the expense of Master Jinghai to see through your trick! You should surrender your property now, otherwise my Qin family cannot spare you.”

As soon as the voice fell, Qin Gang and Aoxue walked in from the door. After hearing Steven’s scolding, it was too late to stop, and there was an embarrassment.

Charlie glanced at him lightly, but said nothing.

However, his glance made Qin Gang feel cold all over his body, and he was full of fear. He yelled at Steven and quickly explained to Charlie with a dry smile: “Mr. Wade, this is what happened.”

Qin Gang didn’t dare to conceal it, and explained what happened.

After Charlie finished listening, he just frowned slightly, and said coldly: “It’s more than one billion. If you regret it, the money can be refunded to you at any time.”

“Oh, Mr. Wade, don’t say that. How dare I ask Mr. Wade for a refund! I came here today. It was Qin who admired the prestige of Master Wades for a long time and wanted to see it.”

Qin Gang couldn’t figure out whether Charlie was capable or fudged, but he was also considered a smart person, so he wasn’t going to turn his face with Charlie right away.

Although he was complimenting him, he hesitated in his heart. He felt that Charlie couldn’t test the depth of this person by himself, so he might as well let Jinghai try.

If Charlie showed his feet in front of Jinghai, then he would naturally not be polite to him, and how much money he spent, even the profit would have to be vomited from his mouth.

So he sneered at Charlie himself and the others: “Then I won’t disturb Master Wades. I’ll talk about this later. You guys should be busy with the important things at hand and leave me alone.”

Steven wanted to speak angrily, but Qin Gang glared fiercely, and he not dared to speak any more.

When Jinghai saw this, he smiled at Qin Gang and said, “You just came here. I know your Qin family has been upset recently. Charlie also did the practice in your Qin family. I will try it with him today, by the way. Solve the problems for your Qin family! Charlie, if you dare to compete with me, not only will you undoubtedly die today, but afterwards, I will do everything to destroy you!”

Charlie frowned, and said with a sneer: “Since you want to die, it is your wish.”

Chapter 165
Seeing Charlie’s determination, Jinghai sneered and said to Solmon: “It seems that some people are really tired and crooked, no matter what, go and prepare me three pillars of sandalwood, a purple gold incense burner, and a peach wood sword. With one hand, I will fulfill him.”

Solmon didn’t dare to neglect, and he was ready soon.

After a while, sandalwood was inserted into the incense burner, and clear smoke curled up.

Mr. Jinghai raised the peach wood sword, chanting words.

Standing next to him, Qin Gang felt dizzy, as if there were several shots in his head and his temples jumped.

He endured it for a while, really couldn’t stand it, and pleaded: “Mr. Jinghai, how long is this Feng Shui going to continue?”

“Your family’s aura is very heavy. This is a vision, and the Feng Shui Bureau also needs time. Please bear with it for the time being.”

Seeing Master Wade speak, Qin Gang can only bite the bullet and endure it.

But the more patient he was, the more uncomfortable he felt all over, not only was he nauseous, but he also felt severe pain in his head.

But fortunately, a thing on his chest exuded vigorous warmth in an instant, protecting the heart, so that Qin Gang did not collapse on the spot.

Qin Gang was shocked: “Isn’t this the charm given by Charlie?”

Not knowing what he was thinking, Jinghai took a sip of water and sprayed it on the mahogany sword with a “poof”, swiping the sword to cut off the rising smoke.

Just as the wooden sword swept across the smoke, Qin Gang suddenly felt as if his head had been hit hard, his throat was sweet, and a mouthful of blood spurted out.

“Uncle!”

Steven was shocked and rushed forward, holding him back.

But Qin Gang’s face was ashen, and he didn’t even have the strength to speak.

“Mr. Jinghai, how could my Uncle be like this?” Steven asked anxiously.

Jinghai’s expression remained unchanged, and said, “The Qin family’s aura is too heavy. I broke it with a fierce Feng Shui situation, and the Patriarch was naturally the first to bear the brunt.”

Qin Gang hurriedly dragged the sick body, struggling to thank: “Thank you, Mr. Jinghai, for setting up the bureau, I am grateful.”

After his blood spurted out, he did feel a lot more comfortable in his body.

Not only that, but Steven also felt the changes in his body, and he quickly thanked Jinghai.

Fungui Bao frowned and said, “Jinghai is really capable. The Qin family’s evil spirits are so heavy, he can alleviate it, and he really has two brushes.”

All of you present here are Feng Shui masters, and I don’t need to explain that you know that Jinghai broke the Qin family’s evil spirits, and the eyes that looked at him also admired.

“Uncle, let’s go sit there.” Steven helped Qin Gang to walk aside, then turned to look at Charlie, and provocatively said: “How about it? Quickly return our Qin family’s money.”

Charlie curled his lips and said, “The money can be paid back to you, but Qin Gang is afraid that it will be spent.”

“What!” Qin Gang was suddenly shocked.

Charlie glanced at him coldly and said, “Look at your palm, is there a red line.”

Qin Gang’s face was ugly, and he quickly turned his palms up, and was stunned.

He saw a faint red line on his palm.

This red line starts from the lifeline of the palm and extends to the arm!

Qin Gang was shocked: “What is this, I didn’t have it before.”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 166-170

Post by jay »

Chapter 166
Charlie said coldly: “This is your lifeline. The Qin family is so cursed that Jinghai uses your life to resolve it! Three days later, this red line extends to your elbow, and then you will be dead! Use the virtues accumulated in your life’s good deeds to change the Qin family’s line and continue.”

When Qin Gang heard this, he was shocked to stay there.

Steven was also in a panic, and quickly looked at everyone present.

All Masters here nodded slightly when they saw this scene. Qin Gang would not live for three days.

Steven knelt on the ground with a thud, and begged Jinghai: “Mr. Jinghai, please, save my Uncle!”

Jinghai looked arrogant and sneered: “The spell is out, how can it be taken back? I used Qin Gang’s life in exchange for your family’s life, you should thank me.”

Aoxue also turned pale, biting her lower lip and entangled for a long time, then she knelt in front of Charlie with a puff, and said: “Please, save my dad”

Charlie glanced at her and said indifferently: “Since your Qin family chooses to believe in Jinghai, then it has nothing to do with me, so why let me do it?”

Aoxue’s eyes were red, and she gritted her teeth and said, “If you can save my dad, I will promise you anything you want.”

Charlie smiled and said, “I have no interest.”

Qin Gang also ran over, knelt in front of Charlie, and cried out: “Mr. Wade, I am blinded by lard, and it is Steven, the sorrowful star, bewitching me.”

While speaking, Qin Gang pulled Steven away, and slapped his face desperately.

Steven dodged again and again.

Aoxue also grabbed Charlie’s leg and cried: “Just save my dad, please.”

Charlie sighed and said, “Okay, all stand up. I scared you just now. Nothing at all. Fortunately, your dad is wearing a frightening talisman, or there is no time to fight Steven now.”

Qin Gang looked suspicious, took out the shocking talisman from his arms, and said, “Is this talisman working?”

Charlie nodded and said, “The red line faded quickly. With Jinghai’s two tricks, it is still a long way from trying to break my talisman.”

Qin Gang looked down at his arm, and saw that the red line had dimmed a lot and was gradually fading. He couldn’t help but be overjoyed and said, “Thank you, Mr. Wade, if it wasn’t for you, I would be dead today.”

Charlie waved his hand and said: “It’s because you are lucky, and you came here with a talisman. Otherwise, I don’t bother to care about you.”

After speaking, Charlie turned his head to look at Jinghai, and said: “Now the result is obvious, don’t you admit defeat?”

Steven finally came over at this time, knelt on the ground, and apologized to Charlie without a word.

Jinghai’s face turned blue, staring at Charlie fiercely, and said: “With some small means, I dare to say that I have won? I wanted to spare your life, who knows you are stubborn and give you a chance at last, Hand over the clams, kneel down and apologize!”

He didn’t want to use the last hole card, but the matter was here, Charlie had already defeated him, making his meditation layout in vain!

Moreover, once he uses his hole cards, even he can’t completely control it. Everyone here might die!

Charlie’s face gradually turned cold, and said, “What if I say no?”

“You forced me!” Jinghai took out a black porcelain altar from the box beside him as soon as he finished speaking.

A few black mosquitoes flew out of the altar, and instantly pounced on the meat and vegetables on the table, chewing them.

Warnia looked weird and said, “Does Jinghai still raise mosquitoes?”

Everyone watched the black mosquitoes pounce on the flesh, and the picture was very strange. The masters present were all inexplicable. They had no idea what was going on and asked each other.

But in a moment, the meat dishes that were eaten by black mosquitoes turned color quickly, and countless smaller black mosquitoes emerged from the meat!

Chapter 167
In less than five minutes, the fresh dishes on the table just now were all rotten and spoiled, and dense mosquitoes emerged.

There is a rooster on the grass in the courtyard, which was raised by the White family.

A few mosquitoes flew to the rooster at an extremely fast speed. After more than ten seconds, the rooster screamed and flapped its wings, fell to the ground and convulsed to death.

From the feathers of the dead chicken, a large black mosquito drilled out and flew into the air.

The black mosquitoes in the air are densely packed, rushing towards the crowd like a whirlwind.

The yard suddenly exploded, and the crowd was in a mess, dodge desperately.

This black mosquito is extremely poisonous, not only biting people, but also getting into the skin from the wound.

Mosquitoes are very small, only the size of sand grains.

And the bitten person will be swollen and painful.

The masters in the field have used their housekeeping skills, throwing amulets and chanting mantras.

Some people even got under the table, and someone jumped into the pool with a plop, screaming constantly.

“What the h*ll is this!” Warnia was scared to death.

“This is a corpse eater!” Fungui Bao was shocked and angry: “This is made from a baby corpse. It originated from southern Xinjiang. I didn’t expect Jinghai to raise this insidious thing.”

Jinghai laughed and said cruelly: “This corpse eater is made from a fetus. It is the most poisonous. If you don’t respect me, none of you can run away.”

Black mosquitoes grew more and more. An Old Master was bitten and swollen all over, vomiting black blood, and fainted to the ground.

The black mosquitoes in the air made the scalp numb, and Warnia was also flustered.

But soon she discovered that there was no mosquito around Charlie!

As soon as those mosquitoes approached Charlie, they turned into black charcoal instantly as if they had encountered something extremely terrifying!

At this moment, Charlie sneered, and walked towards Jinghai slowly without receiving any obstacles, holding a white shell symbol in his hand.

This is the thundering order he refined!

It exudes a faint fluorescent light, with a hint of thunder surrounding it.

Watching this scene, Jinghai muttered: “Why are you doing this? How is this possible?”

Charlie seemed to be bathed in a halo, as if a god came personally, his expression indifferent.

“Impossible! The Corpse spell has been completely destroyed, it is impossible for anyone to deal with it!” Jinghai roared hoarsely.

Charlie looked at Jinghai and sneered, “I dare to call it a waste? Today, I will show you what is real, great supernatural power!”

Immediately afterwards, Charlie yelled: “Here it comes!”

As soon as the voice fell, there was a loud noise!

“Boom!”

In an instant, there was a thunderbolt in the sky, and the sky that was still clear just now suddenly piled up black clouds!

In a blink of an eye, the entire sky is already covered with dark clouds!

“This!” Fungui Bao looked up at the sky, shocked to speak.

Everyone, including Warnia, also had the same expression.

Qin Gang murmured: “A miracle, this is a miracle!”

In the next second, a silver snake lightning shot straight down from the air!

“f*ck!”

An angry lightning hit the mosquitoes, and the mosquitoes immediately turned into coke.

The tables and chairs split, the trees fell, and the air was filled with a strong smell of burnt dryness.

But Charlie stood with his hand held up, staring coldly, and the thunder light around his body flickered!

There was a strong wind in the courtyard, and a torrential rain poured down, washing the whole area clean.

A few seconds later, the crowd recovered and dodged around, fearing being struck by lightning.

Chapter 168
“I’ll go, he, he is not a human! He is a god!”

“Don’t hack me, I will kneel down and admit my mistake to Mr. Wade.”

“Help, I was wrong!”

Several people thumped and knelt down, and kowtow to Charlie.

Qin Gang was also scared to drill down the table, awe in his heart.

However, these few sky thunders, like eyes, only cleaved mosquitoes into dregs, and didn’t hurt anyone.

Jinghai’s expression was extremely shocked and terrified!

He never dreamed that Charlie’s strength would be so terrifying!

Compared with him, he is like an ant!

If the billowing thunder struck him, he wouldn’t be able to keep a whole body!

He panicked, and quickly got up, scrambling to flee outside the courtyard. He just wanted to escape now. He escaped from Aurous Hill and never came back again. He didn’t even think about being a venerable person in Aurous Hill!

“Want to escape?”

Charlie smiled coldly, stretched out his hand and pointed: “Here, come again!”

“Boom!”

A sky of thunder smashed its head and smashed Jinghai straight to the ground, breaking the pottery jar in his hand.

His hands were severely painful, he was scared and shivered and screamed.

“Wade, Mr. Wade spare my life”

Charlie looked cold, and walked towards him step by step.

“Using a fetus to refine Gu! It is really damaging to the world, and extremely corrupt!”

“The evil devil said crookedly, he was punishable by the heavens! I am punishing you by thunder today! Do you accept it!”

Jinghai opened his mouth wide, but couldn’t say anything. He watched the thunder and lightning flash in the dark clouds, and he was crying in grief and indignation. It seems that today is his limit.

why! Why is there such a terrifying existence in Aurous Hill? Why do I have to trouble him blindly

“boom!”

It doesn’t mean that Jinghai wants to understand the cause and effect, and several days of thunder are smashed together, and a bunch of smashes are on Jinghai!

Mr. Jinghai, who was also aggressive and arrogant just now, was smashed to the ground before he even screamed.

But the human form is no longer visible, it becomes a piece of burnt “wood”, and a burnt smell permeates the courtyard, which is disgusting.

“Rain harvests, wind rises!”

Charlie waved his hand, the torrential rain stopped miraculously, and a gust of wind blew up on the ground, flying sand and rocks, sweeping away the smell of burnt corpses in the courtyard.

In the gust of wind, Charlie’s face was calm, as if nothing had happened.

But everyone in the courtyard had their mouths open in shock.

Steven trembled all over and didn’t dare to speak. If Charlie struck him with lightning at that time, he would have died long ago. Only then did he understand that Charlie had always put him in his eyes, so he could survive.

“Mr. Wade, you are a god!”

Qin Gang’s voice trembled, and he knelt on the ground with a plop, facing Charlie with his hands together.

Solmon was already so scared that he knelt on the ground, walked a few steps in front of Charlie, and kept kowtowing.

“Mr. Wade spares my life. I am obsessed with my heart. I don’t follow Mr. Jinghai. I follow the gods and sticks! I beg Mr. Wade for my dog life. I am willing to be a bull and a horse for Mr. Wade.

Charlie glanced at him indifferently, and walked past Solmon.

Fungui Bao said respectfully; “I think that the venerable of Nanguang from now on will be Mr. Wade! From the future of Nanguang metaphysics, please give orders Mr. Wade, and I will follow your orders.”

Ordered the entire Nanguang area of ​​the metaphysical community, just now everyone was fighting to death and life, but now no one has any objections, all of them are convinced, and shouted in unison.

“Mr. Wade, please order the Aurous Hill!”

Chapter 169
Everyone was fighting to death just now, but now they are all eager to let Charlie order the entire Aurous Hill, even the entire Nanguang area of ​​metaphysics, and no one has objections to Charlie.

They have never seen a god like Charlie, who can attract heavenly thunder in a word!

This is the realm of metaphysics, a supernatural power that they don’t dare not imagine!

Looking at that Jinghai who was scorched by lightning on the ground, he knew that Charlie’s strength was unfathomable. Letting such a person order everyone, not only was everyone convinced, but they also hoped to get Charlie’s advice.

Charlie frowned slightly, and said to everyone: “I am not a member of metaphysics, and I don’t usually study Feng Shui, and I am not interested in metaphysics. In the future, let Fungui Bao act as an agent for you.”

As soon as he finished speaking, the people present opened their mouths in shock.

The sky thunder just now has shocked their minds, Mr. Wade still said that he is not interested in Feng Shui metaphysics? And he is not a person in metaphysics?

Is this just a momentary interest of others, just summoning a few sky thunders to play?

clothes!

Capital service!

The crowd is silent, he look at them, others look at him.

Fungui Bao glanced at Charlie hesitantly, and said respectfully: “It is an honor to share the worries for Mr. Wade! From now on, I would like to ask you friends to take care of the matters. I will take care of the minor matters by myself, and then come to ask Mr. Wade for advice.”

The dignified atmosphere relaxed a lot. Tailai, the richest man in Haicheng, immediately walked over and said in a respectful voice, “I thank Mr. Wade for this move and would like to offer a cheque for 80 million to show my admiration!”

Guo Ming also stepped forward, ashamed, and said, “Thank you, Mr. Wade, for eliminating the harm! From now on, Guo Ming will listen to any dispatch from Nanguang Supreme leader!”

“Wish to listen!”

When the crowd saw the two men stepping forward to shoot their horses, they were immediately unwilling to be left behind, and they flattered Charlie.

Fungui Bao said: “Today’s banquet, the White family sponsored 150 million. It was originally a bonus for each winner. Now Mr. Wade is the first, this bonus will naturally go to him.”

Solmon still knelt on the ground and did not dare to get up, his forehead was knocked out, and he hurriedly said: “Mr. Wade, a villain with no eyes, almost harmed the heroes of Nanguang, and please forgive me.”

Charlie frowned and said coldly: “Solmon, didn’t you believe in Jinghai before?”

Solmon hurriedly knocked his head and said: “Mr. Wade, the villain is completely blinded by that Jinghai! Now I know that he is nothing more than a bug in front of Mr. Wade. From now on, the villain will keep his eyes open and worship Mr. Wade throughout his life with respect!”

After that, Solmon said again: “Mr. Wade, in order to express the villain’s inner apology, I would like to give Mr. Wade another villa. After I send someone to clean up, I will give you the key and ask Mr. Wade to forgive me my crime!”

villa?

Charlie frowned slightly.

For his worth, a villa is nothing.

However, if he buys it himself, it must be inappropriate. After all, there is no way to explain the source of funds to wife.

But if someone wants to give him a set, then why should he be polite?

After all, nowadays the family still lives in the old house, and it really needs to change to a better environment.

As for this Solmon, it is indeed a bit hateful, but it seems that he has a deep remorse attitude and is not guilty of death.

So Charlie nodded and said, “If you are interested, let’s just do this. If it gets into my hands again in the future, I won’t be so good at talking!”

Chapter 170
Solmon was overjoyed and quickly knelt and thanked him: “Thank you Mr. Wade for raising your hand! The villain must reflect on it seriously and there will never be another next time!”

“Ok.

Immediately, he looked at Qin Gang, who was full of horror.

Indifferently asked him: “Qin Gang, does your family think that Charlie cheated you of your money?”

Qin Gang suddenly softened his legs and knelt on the ground with a thump, and said in horror: “I dare not! I was just confused for a while and had a little doubt about Mr. Wade. Now that I am completely convinced that Mr. Wade is the real master of metaphysics. I seek forgiveness!”

After finishing talking, he grabbed Steven who was frightened and silly, and shouted angrily: “b*stard thing, kneel down!”

Steven was already trembling with fright, and Qin Gang yelled, knelt down instantly, and said tremblingly: “Mr. Wade, I was wrong Mr. Wade! Please forgive me, I really didn’t mean to doubt you!”

Qin Gang shook his hand and gave him a big mouth, and then he slapped another one with the backhand, slapped a dozen times in a row, causing Steven’s cheek to swell into a pig’s head.

Steven didn’t dare to move, he knelt on the ground and cried. At this time, being beaten was nothing to him. He was most afraid that Charlie would directly recruit a sky thunder-like Jinghai and smash him to death.

The handsome face of Aoxue next to him turned pale with fright.

She never dreamed that Charlie would turned out to be such a master with great magical powers.

Originally, she was still a little angry with Charlie in her heart, and felt that she had to find a chance to avenge Charlie, a disciple, but now it seems that the other party is so strong that she can only worship!

She was afraid that Charlie would be angry with her younger brother Steven, so she knelt down and begged: “Mr. Wade, my younger brother is still young and ignorant. Please forgive him this time.”

Seeing that the three of the Qin family were kneeling in front of him, Charlie said calmly: “It is good that you have a good attitude to admit your mistakes, so I won’t mention this for the time being, but if there are similar things in the future, don’t blame me for being cruel!”

As soon as the Qin family heard these words, the family hurriedly bowed their heads and thanked him as if they were getting amnesty.

Warnia stood outside the crowd, watching this scene in her eyes, feeling excited and mixed.

Before today, she had always thought that Charlie was just a little accomplished in antiques, but his background and family background were ordinary, so he was not a big man.

Unexpectedly, he turned out to be hiding his strength!

Today’s scene really shocked Warnia to speak. She had never seen such a scene in her entire life.

At this moment, Charlie took a step higher, looked down at the people present, and said coldly: “Listen to me!”

As soon as these words came out, everyone immediately looked up at Charlie, showing full respect, and did not dare to make a sound.

Charlie looked around the crowd and sternly shouted: “Out of this door, no one can mention anything to the outside world about today’s matter. Otherwise, I will let him have a taste of Jinghaii’s fate!”

Everyone’s expressions were stunned, and it seemed that Mr. Wade didn’t want to pass on his identity and strength!

He really is a very low-key master!

Unlike the famous Jinghai, who has a little three-legged cat technique, he will show off publicly everywhere.

Compared with Mr. Wade, he is simply worthless! More than guilty!

As a result, everyone clasped their fists and bowed: “We will follow Mr. Wade’s instructions!”

Charlie nodded in satisfaction at this time, and said, “In that case, we will leave now!”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 171-175

Post by jay »

Chapter 171
In the eyes of everyone worshiping, Charlie left calmly.

Warnia couldn’t help but look at him on the way to send him back.

At this time, Charlie had returned to the ordinary state of his, and she could not see any powerful cultivation base on his body.

She was surprised and felt a little weird.

Just now, Charlie exuded the aura of a superior, which made people fear and tremble.

But now, this temperament is gone, at first glance, it looks no different from passersby.

Hard to say if it is his intentional restraint, or just an illusion.

Warnia couldn’t help asking: “Charlie, did you really call the spirits that time?”

Charlie looked at her and smiled slightly.

“Guess? If I say it’s a coincidence, do you believe it?”

In Warnia’s mind, the appearance of Charlie summoning Tianlei flashed past unconsciously.

In the flash of thunder, he stood proudly in the world, with outstanding temperament.

If it is such a man, no matter which woman sees it, she will fall in love.

Warnia couldn’t help her heart moving, but she shook her head quickly.

What a joke!

Even the world’s top physicists cannot control lightning.

If Charlie could summon Tianlei, would he still be a poor son-in-law like he is now?

Could it be that the sky thunder just now was really just a coincidence?

When Charlie returned to the door, he heard the voice of his mother-in-law Elaine coming from the house.

“I told you to find a capable husband, but you just didn’t listen! See how capable this son-in-law is, he gave her a big four-bedroom! More than 180 square meters! How bright? Let’s look at our house again, it’s a total of 120 square meters, so I’m a stubborn person!”

After finishing speaking, the mother-in-law said angrily: “People’s son-in-law can count on it. Charlie’s marriage is useless. Counting on him, I’m afraid I won’t live in a big house in my life!”

Claire’s dissatisfied voice came: “Mom, what do you envy other people doing, besides, I have also been promoted to director. If we save a few years, can we still not afford a new house?”

The mother-in-law spoofed and said: “Wait a few more years? Wait a few more years, the day lily will be cold! Since you married Charlie, our family’s life has plummeted. We can still live in Willson’s villa, now what? This broken house, my friends, all can live better than me!”

Claire said: “Mom, does it make sense for you to always compare like this?”

“It’s boring!” The mother-in-law said angrily, “Because I can’t beat others, so I’m boring! Especially boring!”

Charlie shook his head helplessly at this time, opened the door and walked in.

Seeing Charlie’s return, Elaine snorted coldly, and said, “Do you still know how to come back? Can you cook the meal? We are all hungry!”

Charlie smiled and said, “Mom, I’m going to cook now.”

After speaking, he went straight to the kitchen.

Charlie couldn’t be more clear about Elaine’s character, snobbery and clumsy, he felt uncomfortable when he saw what other people had.

If she knows that Solmon wants to give him a villa in order to make amends, she is afraid that she will come over and kneel and lick him immediately.

Chapter 172
However, as for Elaine’s performance, he is not ready to say anything about this house.

Charlie was busy working in the kitchen, Claire walked over and said in a low voice, “Don’t take what mom said to your heart, she just admires vanity.”

Charlie deliberately said, “What did Mom say? I didn’t hear a word.”

“Just pretend, it’s strange if you didn’t hear it.” Claire poked Charlie’s forehead with her finger.

Charlie took advantage of the opportunity to hold her hand.

Claire blushed, and quickly looked out of the kitchen before she retracted her hands.

But Charlie held on to it, took a closer look, and saw that she was carrying the bracelet he made, and he smiled and asked, “Is this bracelet effective?”

“Huh?” Claire regained her senses, nodded and said, “Don’t say it is really effective. Since I put on the bracelet, my body feels like a new look and feels much more comfortable. What exactly is your bracelet made of? Does it work?”

Charlie smiled and said, “It’s just a pearl.”

The white beads were worn on Claire’s wrist, making her wrist like snow, white and tender like a new lotus root.

Charlie’s smooth and warm jade hand was held in his hand, like a piece of warm jade, and he didn’t want to let it go.

Claire also noticed it, blushing, and immediately retracted her hand and glared at him.

Charlie smiled and said, “Do you want to change the house too?”

“Of course, who doesn’t want to live in a new house? Since my mother moved out of the villa, she complained all the time that it was too small and broken.”

Claire sighed, then recovered and said: “It’s just that the house price is too expensive now, and the family doesn’t have that much money, so let’s forget it.”

With that said, Claire suddenly remembered something and blurted out: “By the way, we can go to see the real estate first, and calculate how much the difference between this house and the new one would be. If the price difference is not so high, then replace this with a better one.”

Before Charlie had time to speak, Claire said excitedly: “That’s it. It’s the weekend tomorrow, let’s go out and check out the real estate!”

Seeing that she was very interested in this matter, Charlie nodded and said, “Since you want to see it, I will accompany you.”

Claire researched the real estate information on her mobile phone and decided to take a look for houses in New District with a better environment.

It just so happened that someone came and knocked on the door after eating. A courier handed a small package to Charlie and said, “This is for you. Please sign it.”

After Charlie signed the receipt, he opened it and found that there was a suite door key and several golden cards with the words “Tomson Villa a05” on it.

At this time, Charlie received a phone call from Solmon, the patriarch of the White family. He respectfully said on the phone: “Mr. Wade, have you received the key and room card? Tomson Villa is developed by Tomson Company in Aurous Hill. The most high-end real estate project. The No. a05 I gave you, is the largest villa, excluding the courtyard, with an area of ​​more than 1,000 square meters, please accept it!”

Charlie has heard of Tomson. They have developed villas and high-rise communities in Aurous Hill, which can be said to be the highest-end real estate project in the city.

The market price of such a villa is at least 100 million.

It seems that Solmon is indeed bleeding heavily.

So Charlie said lightly: “You have a heart.”

Solmon said ecstatically: “Where is it! It is an honor for the White family to serve Mr. Wade!”

Back to the room, Charlie deliberately asked Claire: “Wife, do you like the house of Thomps Builders?”

“Thomson First Grade?!” Claire exclaimed, “How can we afford the houses there! The prices of ordinary high-rise residential buildings there are twice as expensive as outside! But the houses are indeed the best in Aurous Hill!” “

Charlie smiled slightly and said, “You can go and see it tomorrow, let’s talk about whether you can buy it or not later.”

Claire hurriedly waved her hand and said, “Forget it, let’s be more pragmatic and take a look at ordinary houses.”

Charlie smiled and said, “You tell me, I have a friend at Tomson First Grade. He said he can help get the internal price. We can go and see first.”

Chapter 173
Early the next morning, Charlie took the villa key and the companion access card given by Solmon, and drove with his wife to the Tomson sales center.

Soon, the car stopped in front of the Tomson sales center.

At this time, the sales center is almost crowded. It seems that the citizens of Aurous Hill are still very interested in the real estate of Tomson. Even if they can’t afford it, they must come to open their eyes.

Seeing this posture, Claire said to Charlie: “Charlie, there are so expensive, we can’t afford it, so don’t join in the fun!”

Charlie smiled and said, “My wife, you have come here, what are you going to do, besides, I really want to see the world, come with me and have a look?”

Claire said helplessly: “Well, it’s just time to see what the top Tomson looks like.”

After entering, the people gathered around the huge sand table, listening to the shopping guide explaining the general situation of the Tomson community.

The area of ​​real estate developed by Tomson in Aurous Hill is very large.

On the periphery of the real estate, there are high-rise residential buildings, which are relatively ordinary housing. The area ranges from 120 square meters to 240 square meters. The price is very high, starting at 80,000.

As for the deepest, most comfortable and perfect prime location of the real estate, it is the villa area with single-family houses.

The size of the villa area ranges from 300 square meters to more than 1,000 square meters. Because it has a yard and a basement, the price is very expensive, at 130,000 square meters.

In other words, the villa Solmon gave to Charlie was worth 130 million!

The shopping guide also introduced: “We provide separate property and security services for distinguished villa owners. Don’t look at ordinary houses and villas in the same community, but there is a fence around the villa area. Isolated from ordinary houses!”

“The ordinary residential area outside is already very safe. People are not allowed to enter, and the villa area inside is safer. To put it simply, if a thief enters the ordinary residential area outside, it is absolutely impossible. Then enter the villa area through the security of the villa area, so the owner of the villa area is extremely safe, you can rest assured!”

At this time, a woman said angrily: “You are too much, right? This is to let the owners of the ordinary residential area outside help the owners of the villa area to block bullets!”

Many people around nodded one after another, listening to the shopping guide, it really meant that.

Charlie felt that the voice was a bit familiar, and when he looked up, he realized that it was a woman with heavy makeup.

That woman is Claire’s cousin, Wendy.

Why is she here?

Charlie and Claire were a little surprised.

Looking next to her, her father Noah Willson, mother Horiyah Qian and her brother Harold were all there!

Could it be that their family came to buy a house?

Claire whispered to Charlie: “Uncle and family are all here, let’s go!”

Charlie shook his head: “What are you doing? If they are here, can’t we be here?”

Claire said, “I’m afraid they will run on you again.”

Chapter 174
Charlie smiled slightly and said, “Don’t worry, your husband has been run on for so many years. There are already more lice and itching!”

“Okay” Claire nodded.

At this time, the shopping guide said with a smile to Wendy who had just protested: “This lady, it’s true that we, Tomson, have always regarded the villa owners as the most distinguished owners. Our private swimming pool, high-end Sports clubs, high-end health clubs, golf courses, and Michelin restaurants specially introduced from Italy are all opened in the villa area and only serve the villa owners!”

Wendy said angrily: “What do you mean, the owner of our high-rise living outside are not humans? We also spent money, OK? Why don’t we enjoy these supporting facilities?”

The shopping guide said sorry: “I’m sorry, we also have a club in the high-rise area outside. If you buy a house, you can use the high-rise area club.”

Wendy asked: “Can’t I go there to use high-end health club? Can’t I go to play golf?”

“No.” The shopping guide said: “The facilities in our house are specially prepared for villa owners. I’m really sorry.”

Harold was very annoyed and said, “What the h*ll are you doing? We are still planning to buy your 240-square-meter largest high-rise residential building, 167 million! With so much money, you don’t let us use the supporting facilities inside? Mom? Yes, believe it or not, I won’t buy it?”

The shopping guide smiled slightly and said, “Sir, let me tell you that when we built this project, we built the outer circle of ordinary residences because of the city’s requirement that we were not allowed to develop a pure villa area!”

“That’s why we built these attached ordinary residences, and everything in our place is respected by the owners of the villa area!”

“If you can’t accept it, you can buy a villa, or you can buy nothing at all. To be honest, our outer flats are also selling very well, and we sold 80 on the opening day!”

Harold’s expression suddenly became ugly.

He thought that if he said not to buy, the other party would start to think about their stance.

But he didn’t expect that people would be so rigid.

The subtext of the shopping guide is: If you want to buy you can buy, If you don’t want to, just f*ck off.

The angered Harold blurted out to his parents, “I’m goning, don’t buy it, we can buy it wherever when we have money!”

Harold’s mother, Horiyah, said, “Where are you going? This is the house I am after, and I can’t look at the houses elsewhere.”

Harold persuaded, “Mom, isn’t it just for the wealthy people in the villa area to whom we will stand guard and block bullets? You have to be treated differently. What’s good about this place?”

“You know what a sh!t!” Horiyah said. “Even if the outside high-rise environment and facilities are not as good as the inner villa area, it is the best in the high-rise area of ​​Aurous Hill! The villa your grandma lives in is too old. The decorations were done many years ago, and I’ve long been bored!”

Noah Willson on the side also nodded and said, “Your grandma’s current villa is indeed too old, the surrounding area is also remote, and there are no supporting facilities. If you want to buy a pack of cigarettes at night, you have to drive a long way. How can the facilities be so complete here.”

As he said, he said again: “I have the same idea as your mother, just buy it here!”

Harold sighed. He was just pretending to be haughty in front of the shopping guide.

He was irritated, and suddenly saw two familiar figures, which made him immediately interested, and blurted out: “Oh, Claire, Charlie, why are you two here?”

Claire didn’t expect to be seen by Harold. Seeing his voice attracted the attention of his family, he laughed twice and said, “I and Charlie came out to take a look.”

Harold immediately said contemptuously: “Why? With your family’s strength, plus your waste husband, you still want to buy a house in a high-end place like Tomson?”

Chapter 175
Harold naturally looked down upon Charlie by 10,000.

And he was full of resentment towards Claire, then the company director.

Seeing that the couple came to Tomson to see the house, they wanted to seize the opportunity to satirize them.

When Charlie heard that Harold dared to spray on him and his wife, he immediately sneered: “What? People like you can come to Tomson for inspection, why can’t we?”

Harold sneered and said, “I can come because our family can afford it. Can you afford to buy a house here?”

Charlie smiled: “How do you know that I can’t afford it?”

Harold snorted: “How can you afford to have a ghost! Do you know how much this house is? The smallest one is 120 square meters, more than 80,000 square meters, and it costs 10 million. Ten million you hear?”

Charlie laughed: “I don’t bother to buy the smallest house. If I want to buy it, I will also buy the largest.”

“You’re pooh!” Harold said coldly: “The biggest two hundred and forty flats can you afford?”

Wendy also laughed: “Yeah, Charlie, can you afford a two hundred and forty square meters house? Such a big house, even our family can’t buy it. How can you?”

Charlie looked at her, smiled and asked: “Who told you that I want to buy a house of 240 square meters?”

Wendy snorted contemptuously: “What? Didn’t you say you want to buy the biggest one? Can’t install it now?”

Charlie laughed and said, “Wendy, you are so unpromising. Didn’t you see that there is a large villa area on this table? The villa inside is the largest house.”

“Bah!” Wendy said disdainfully: “Returning the villa, the smallest villa inside is tens of millions, and the expensive one is even hundreds of millions. You can’t afford it for eight lifetimes with your rag life!”

Charlie smiled and said: “What a coincidence, I just have one set, and it’s the biggest one!”

“Hahahaha!” Harold’s family laughed forward and backwards, pointing to Charlie and said contemptuously: “You still buy the largest villa? My God, are you laughing at us too?”

Many customers who watched the house also heard Charlie’s words, and laughed one by one: “It looks like a stinky rag, and he still buying a villa?”

“If he can afford this villa, then I can afford the entire Tomson product!”

“It’s really bragging not to write drafts!”

Claire’s face was also a little unsustainable, and she whispered in Charlie’s ear: “Charlie! What are you talking nonsense? Aren’t you ashamed of talking nonsense?”

Charlie smiled and said, “What’s the shame to be honest?”

Harold smiled backwards and closed together, and said: “Have you heard, your own wife doesn’t believe you, and the eyes of the people are sharp. People like you are not even fit to enter this sales hall!”

After speaking, he said viciously: “Wait, I will tell the sales lady to drive you out!”

Immediately afterwards, Harold immediately greeted a sales lady who came over and pointed to Charlie and said, “Beauty, what’s the matter with you, why did you let such rubbish rag in? This kind of person said without embarrassment to buy your best villa. With such people in the most expensive villa here, those of us who are really capable of buying a house don’t want to take it!”

The sales lady glanced at Charlie, and she could also see that Charlie’s clothes were ordinary, not what a rich man should have.

Not to mention buying a villa, even the client who buys the smallest three-bedroom apartment is more decent than him.

The surrounding people also started to booze, saying: “Hurry up and get this guy out, it affects our mood too much.”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 176-180

Post by jay »

Chapter 176
The sales lady walked up to Charlie and said: “Gentleman, if you are not going to buy a house, please leave, and don’t affect our other customers who are interested in the houses.”

Claire sighed, pulled Charlie’s sleeves, and said, “Let’s go, let’s go and take a look elsewhere.”

Others also started to roar: “Poor ghosts go quickly, don’t be embarrassed here.”

Charlie didn’t move, and said with a smile: “Do you know why you can’t afford to live in a villa? Because you are all short-sighted people. With your eyesight, it is impossible for you to live in a villa in this life.”

Harold sipped: “Bah! Charlie, you really have a face to say? Look at all of them, which one is not more rich than you?”

Charlie raised his eyebrows and asked with a smile: “Harold, you keep saying that I can’t afford a villa, so if I really can afford it, what shall you do?”

Harold laughed a lot, pointed to the tallest high-rise building on the sand table, and said arrogantly: “If you can afford the villa inside, I, Harold, will jump off the top of this building!”

Many people around screamed: “Smelly pauper, if you can afford it, I will dance too!”

“That’s it! If you want to jump, you can count me as well! I don’t like this kind of stupid who likes to pretend!”

Claire never felt so embarrassed, and complained a bit to Charlie, and reprimanded: “Charlie! What do you have to do with them here? Do you have to be happy not to come to to this place?”

Charlie smiled slightly and said, “My wife, how do you know if your husband knows nothing?”

With that, Charlie took out the villa key and the villa’s access card from his pocket, and said lightly: “Look, this is the key and information card of the a05 villa.”

Wendy smiled and said: “Charlie, do you think you can make us believe you by just holding the key? You think we are too mentally retarded?”

Charlie threw the key and the information card to the sales lady, and said lightly: “Come on, tell them if this is true.”

The sales lady recognized the key and information card that Charlie had taken out at a glance, and when she saw that they were exclusively for the Tomson Villa, she was shocked.

Could it be that this person is really the owner of the villa area? She just wanted to kick him out. If he is really the owner, if he gets angry, her job will definitely be gone.

Thinking of this, she took Charlie’s information card in a panic, scanned the internal reader, and the reader immediately issued a computer voice: “Hi, distinguished owner of Building A05, Mr. Charlie, welcome to your home!”

The sales lady suddenly exclaimed: “Are you Mr. Charlie?”

“Yes.” Charlie nodded, it seems that the White family has already transferred this villa to this name.

The sales lady immediately returned the card to Charlie with very respectful hands, and said in a panic: “Mr. Charlie, I’m so sorry, I didn’t know you are the distinguished owner of Building A05. Please forgive me for what happened just now.”

Everyone present could not help but be stunned to see this scene!

Charlie is really the owner here? Are you kidding me? Can this kind of person afford a Tomson first-class villa?

Harold’s expression is extremely ugly, what the h*ll is going on! Charlie buys Tomson’s first-class villa? He would rather believe that there are ghosts in the world than that Charlie has this strength!

But, what’s the matter with this sales lady? She can never lie, right?

And she just scanned Charlie’s card, and even the machine reminded Charlie to be the owner here

what happened? !

Chapter 177
Seeing that the sales lady was nervous, fearing that she would lose her job because she offended Charlie, Charlie waved his hand lightly: “Little things, I won’t hold grudges.”

After speaking, Charlie said again: “By the way, you can tell these short-sighted guys about the a05 villa.”

The sales lady hurriedly said to others: “Our Tomson villa area is divided into four types abcd, of which the best is the largest area of ​​type a, which has three floors above ground and two floors underground. There is a private elevator inside, the total usable area is more than 1,000 square meters, and it is equipped with hundreds of square meters of front and rear courtyards. The price is more than 100 million. It is the most expensive villa of our Tomson and even the entire Aurous Hill!”

When these words came out, everyone’s jaw dropped!

Charlie, owns a villa that sells for more than one billion, a three-bedroom house with a dozen or so, and who is dressed in ordinary clothes, can actually have such a super luxury house?

Harold’s expression is extremely ugly, his sister and parents are going crazy with jealousy!

Wendy asked incredulously: “Charlie! How come you have a villa here?!”

Charlie smiled faintly and said, “Someone gave it to me, can’t I have it?”

“Why are you!” Wendy is really angry. Her heart is higher than the sky for her life, and she has no chance to live in the luxurious villa here. Why can Charlie live here?

Charlie was too lazy to respond to her, but looked at her brother Harold, smiled and said, “Harold, didn’t you want to jump off the building? When would you jump?”

Harold’s face was pale, extremely ugly, and clenched his fists and said: “Charlie, you f*cking talk to me about these useless things, I still don’t believe you can afford this villa! Not to mention that someone will give you the villa! Tell me, how did you come to this villa!”

Charlie shook his head and smiled, and said to the people around: “If you see it, it means you can’t lose.”

After speaking, Charlie said to Harold again: “Harold, with your ability, you are also worthy of buying a set of ordinary high-rises, so that people like us who live in villas can stand guard. You are not worthy of living in the villa, let alone know me. How did the villa come from, it’s none of your business? All you need to know is that this is a place you can’t afford to live in this whole life!”

“you”

Harold’s expression was extremely ugly.

It was the first time for him to be so insulted by Charlie, but the most hateful thing was that he couldn’t even talk back!

How to pay it back? He bought a 240-square-meter building for his family, and the pressure was still a little bit heavy. The family was hesitant here, but Charlie actually had the largest villa here. The gap between them was really too big!

It can be said that this time he was sturdy and satirized by Charlie! It really made him angry!

He gritted his teeth and said with a black face: “Charlie, you can stand it. You don’t want us to say hello to your home in such a big villa. Is there still the Willson family in your eyes?”

Charlie smiled and said, “Didn’t you always say that I am not from the Willson family? So, why do you want to say hello”

Having said this, Charlie turned to Claire: “Wife, as we are here, let’s go to our new villa to see?”

Claire blurted out: “What the h*ll is going on here?”

Charlie smiled and said, “I’ll explain to you slowly later.”

Just after speaking, he suddenly heard a familiar voice.

“Oh, eldest brother and sister-in-law, are you buying a house in Tomson? It’s amazing!”

Chapter 178
It was Charlie’s mother-in-law, Elaine!

Coming with Elaine is Charlie’s father-in-law Jacob!

Charlie and Claire were a little surprised, why did they both come here?

Claire hurriedly stepped forward and asked, “Parents, why are you here?”

Elaine said: “Your uncle and aunt called us, saying that they want to see the Tomson house, and let us come over and help them come up with ideas.”

When Elaine said this, she looked at Charlie, somewhat annoyed in her heart.

In fact, she didn’t want to come over at all, because she had just got angry with her daughter yesterday and said she wanted to move out of the old house, but unexpectedly, she received a call from Noah’s family today and they asked her and her husband to come and show them the house.

What house to see? Don’t they just want to call them over to show them that they want to buy at Tomson?

Elaine was uncomfortable with anger, but because she didn’t dare not give face to the Willson family boss, she had to rush over with her husband as a foil.

That’s why she was upset with Charlie in every way. If she finds a talented son-in-law, she might be able to live in Tomson first!

At this time, she looked at her sister-in-law Horiyah with a flattering expression, and said with emotion: “Sister-in-law, you are really amazing! You bought a house in Tomson in a blink of an eye! I really envy you! I don’t know how long our family can live in that old house. From such a luxurious house like Tomson! What you bought is 240 square meters? I see if our family can’t save so much money in 50 years!”

Although she was very upset with the eldest family, Elaine also knew that she had to slap them, so she came up with three horses.

Harold’s mother, Horiyah Qian’s expression was extremely ugly, she glared at Elaine and said coldly: “Elaine, what do you mean by this? Do you look down on people?”

Horiyah Qian’s heart is almost exploded!

She wanted to call Jacob and Elaine over and let them witness the purchase of a first-grade Tomson mansion with their own eyes, so that they had a sense of existence in front of them, and then satirized them again.

But she didn’t expect that the son-in-law has the ability! he actually got a Tomson first-class mansion villa!

This is really maddening her, and she is also jealous of death.

Now that Elaine is here, she deliberately complimented her for buying a 240-square-meter building. Isn’t this a mockery of her?

Your family has hundreds of millions of worth villa, and you still say you envy me? You also said that you can’t live in such a luxurious house. Isn’t this a curse?

Elaine didn’t know what was going on, she slapped Horiyah Qian’s flattery when she came, but Horiyah Qian said that she looked down on people, and she was so wrong in her heart. The Lady Willson licked her when she came, and she disliked her of course. Look down on her? Does look down on her if she kneel?

So Elaine hurriedly bites the bullet and continued flattering: “Oh, sister-in-law, I am compared with you, that is, the candle meets the sun, and it is far behind. How can I look down on you! You see how good your life is, you’re going to live in the Tomson first-grade house. Look at me again. I still live in the small broken house. Hey, our little broken house is really broken and rotten. How does it compare with your Tomson first-grade house! So of course I Envy you!”

Horiyah Qian was even more irritated by what she tried to say something, she couldn’t even speak her words.

Her husband, Noah Willson next to her, gritted his teeth and cursed: “Elaine, is it interesting for you to blame Horiyah here? Isn’t it just a villa? What are you bullish for?”

After that, he looked at his brother Jacob and said coldly: “Jacob, am I still a brother in the eyes of you husband and wife? You have a villa and are calling ours big one.”

Jacob was stunned: “Villa? What villa? Brother, are you going to buy a villa? so Rich!”

Chapter 179
When Noah Willson heard this, he suddenly thought that Jacob was deliberately running him with words, blowing his beard and staring angrily, and said: “Jacob is OK, why do you say such things? Don’t you just want to live in Tomson first grade villa now? Isn’t this just getting up with me?”

Jacob was stunned: “What? I live in Tomson’s first-class villa? Big brother, don’t you always use me to ridicule me?”

Elaine was also confused: “Brother, are you making a mistake? Is there any misunderstanding in this?”

Noah Willson pointed at Charlie, and said with a displeased expression: “Your son-in-law has made a reservation for first-class villa, let him talk about the specifics!”

Elaine and Jacob were both dumbfounded, they looked at Charlie in astonishment, and asked with unbelievable faces: “Charlie, what your uncle said is true? Did you really get a Tomson first-class villa?”

Charlie nodded and said, “Parents, there is indeed a villa, which is given to me by someone for helping him.”

“Who gave it?” Elaine blurted out with a look of ecstasy in her eyes.

Charlie said: “I helped a friend solve some feng shui problems, and he gave me a villa.”

Elaine was extremely excited and blurted out: “Take us to visit this villa! d*mn! Tomson’s villa, I can’t even dream of it!”

Claire pulled Charlie a hand at this time, and asked in a low voice, “Charlie, what is going on?”

Charlie smiled slightly and said in a low voice: “Someone really gave me a villa. If you don’t believe it, let’s go and see it now.”

When Elaine looked at her eldest brother and sister-in-law again, she felt a sense of superiority in her heart!

OK!

If you buy a large apartment, just follow me and let me come to accompany you to see the house. Now it’s alright. I’m going to live in the Tomson Villa area soon. I’ve been pressed by you for such a long time. Turned over to be Mastered!

So she deliberately smiled and said: “Oh, eldest brother and sister, Harold and Wendy, since you are all here, why don’t we visit this villa together, what do you think?”

Noah wished to leave immediately, but his wife Horiyah still grabbed him, winked at him, and said to Elaine, “Okay, in that case, let’s go and see!”

As she said, she lowered her voice and said in her husband’s ear: “I will take some photos and videos later and show them to the Lady Willson. If the Lady Willson sees this villa, she will naturally ask them to come over. Is it not right?”

Noah Willson’s eyes suddenly lit up!

It turns out that his wife has a working idea!

It’s wonderful!

So Charlie took a group of people and walked into the villa area of ​​Tomson.

As soon as they entered the villa area, everyone kept looking around. The environment in the villa area was several times better than the high-rise residences outside, and it was extremely refined.

“Charlie, where is your villa?” Wendy asked loudly on purpose.

Charlie took the key, walked past Wendy, smiled and walked to the villa in front: “This is the one, a05.”

Under the eyes of everyone, Charlie didn’t change his face, took the key to open the door of the villa, and gently pushed.

The door squeaked open to both sides, and the exquisite garden scene inside was immediately presented to everyone.

Click!

The door lock opened.

Wendy was stunned!

Harold and his parents were all dumbfounded!

Claire also held her breath, rubbed her eyes vigorously with her hand, and looked forward.

In the garden, there is a magnificent and spacious luxury villa in the middle of the garden with pavilions, flowers and trees.

“This is too luxurious, right?” Noah Willson was the first to recover and exclaimed in shock.

Harold’s expression was very ugly, and he said angrily: “Who would give you such a good villa? I don’t believe it!!”

“You can’t help it if you don’t believe it, but this villa is indeed given to me.” Charlie was too lazy to explain.

Wendy glared at Charlie fiercely, “hum” with anger, and said sourly, “Charlie, are you worthy of such an expensive villa?”

Charlie smiled and said, “It has nothing to do with you.”

The crowd was silent in the open space at the gate of the villa.

No one could think that the owner of the most expensive villa in Aurous Hill was actually Charlie! !

Chapter 180
Wendy and Noah were even more unacceptable of this reality, as if they were slapped, slapped in public, wishing to dig a hole in and bury themselves.

The facts are breaking down!

At this moment, an Old Master walked out of the villa.

The Old Master came directly to Charlie and asked respectfully: “Hello, are you Mr. Charlie Wade?”

Charlie nodded and said, “I am, who are you?”

The Old Master said: “Hello, Mr. Charlie, I am Mr. White’s housekeeper, and I am responsible for taking care of this villa. You can call me Libo. I usually take care of the villa and maintain hygiene.”

“Libo?” Wendy on the side stared at him dumbfounded, her whole brain short-circuited.

This Uncle Libo, isn’t this her fiance Gerald’s housekeeper? Why is he here?

Does this villa belong to the White family?

In that case, why give it to Charlie?

Wendy hurriedly asked: “Libo, what is going on? Is this villa owned by the White family?”

Libo said: “It used to be, but now it belongs to Mr. Charlie.”

With that, Libo looked at Charlie again and asked, “Mr. Charlie, the decoration in the villa has not been completed yet. When do you plan to move in? I will let the workers do it faster and make preparations in advance.”

Charlie said faintly: “We will not move for the time being. You will continue to look after the villa. I will call you before I move.”

“Yes! Mr. Charlie!”

After Libo finished speaking, he bowed to Charlie again, then let him aside, waiting for him to enter.

Wendy’s eyes almost popped out, and the whole group of Willson family relatives was also surprised.

“The housekeeper of the White family?” Wendy said dumbfounded: “Which White family is Gerald’s family?”

Charlie looked at her, smiled slightly, and said, “Yes, it’s your fiance Gerald’s house. His father gave me this house.”

“What?!” Wendy’s brain exploded!

This villa belongs to her fiancé’s family?

In other words, the original villa could have been hers in the future?

But why would it be given to Charlie!

This is my villa!

Wendy’s parents were also very puzzled and angry at the same time.

The White family is the daughter’s future husband’s family. The White family’s villa is naturally for their daughter. Why is it given to Charlie? This is not logical!

Horiyah Qian blurted out and asked Wendy: “Wendy, what’s the matter with this? Do you know the White family villa?”

Wendy shook her head repeatedly: “I don’t know, I have never heard Gerald talk about it.”

Horiyah Qian immediately shouted, “Quickly call Gerald and ask! Ask clearly what’s going on!”

“Yes, I must!”

Wendy immediately took out the phone and called Gerald.

As soon as the call connected, she asked Gerald: “Gerald, does your family have a villa in Tomson?”

Gerald said: “There is a set, what’s wrong?”

Wendy said with some dissatisfaction: “Why haven’t you heard about it! Is it the wedding room for the two of us?”

“No.” Gerald said: “My uncle bought that villa for the elderly. He prefers the environment of Tomson, so how could he be willing to use it for us.”

After speaking, Gerald asked again: “How do you know about this?”

Wendy’s aggrieved tears flowed out: “Do you know, your uncle gave away this villa!”

“Gave it away?” Gerald blurted out, “Who gave it away?”

Wendy broke down and cried and said: “Gave it to Charlie! It’s my Rubbish brother-in-law Charlie!”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 181-185

Post by jay »

Chapter 181
Gerald was also stunned.

Tomson’s villa is the most valuable property in the hands of the entire White family.

This house is owned by Solmon, the current owner of the White family and the uncle of Gerald.

Solmon, Fred White’s father, is currently the head of the White family, while Gerald’s father is only the second in command.

This villa, let alone Gerald, even Gerald’s dad is greedy, but there is no way, their family simply can’t afford such an expensive villa.

Hearing that the uncle even gave this villa to Charlie, Gerald was also extremely shocked and uncomfortable, and immediately said to Wendy: “Wait a moment, I will ask my uncle.”

Wendy hung up the phone, gritted her teeth and looked at Charlie, and questioned: “Charlie, what can you do to trick this villa from Uncle?”

Charlie said lightly: “Mr. Solmon chased me to give away this villa to me.”

“You nonsense!” Wendy blurted out suddenly, “You have nothing to do with the White family. How could Uncle White give you such an expensive house for no reason! You must have used some shameful means!”

At this time, Gerald called Wendy and said, “Wendy, my uncle seemed to be busy, so he just hung up my phone after saying a word.”

Charlie sneered, and directly took out the phone to turn on the speakerphone and dialed Solmon’s number.

With a beep, the phone was connected instantly.

Wendy was stunned on the spot.

“Mr. Wade!” Solmon’s voice was full of flattery: “Mr. Wade should have visited the villa at Tomson? I wonder if Mr. Wade is satisfied?”

Charlie said directly: “I saw the villa, and it’s not bad overall, It is interesting.”

Solmon hurriedly said, “Mr. Wade, you like it!”

Charlie said calmly: “I just called to tell you that I’m quite satisfied with the villa.”

“If you have any needs, please tell me at any time, and I will try my best to solve it! Try to make Mr. Wade satisfied!”

The crowd around was silent and in shock.

Unexpectedly, this villa was actually given to Charlie by Solmon. Why?

Unexpectedly, Solmon, who had to be respectful even after meeting his fiancé, would kneel and lick Charlie’s rubbish like a dog! This made Wendy feel hot on her face, and she couldn’t help her face.

She finally couldn’t help but asked aloud to Charlie’s cell phone: “Uncle White, I am Gerald’s fiancee Wendy. You will never give the villa to Charlie for no reason. What is the reason?”

“Huh, what are you? You deserve to ask about my personal affairs?”

Solmon said coldly.

Wendy’s face was hot.

Charlie said lightly: “Solmon, you should explain to them, otherwise, they will think I lied to you.”

“Okay!” Solmon said immediately: “Since Mr. Charlie has said it, let me explain to the public that I owe Mr. Charlie a great favor, so I gifted this villa. I would like to thank the clowns if they do Dare to doubt Mr. Charlie, I will definitely not let it go!”

Wendy was aggrieved for a while. How could she have been scolded so severely, her face flushed, and she almost cried aggrieved.

Seeing that Wendy was so aggrieved and crying, Noah Willson’s face couldn’t get through, and he coughed to please and said: “Ms. White, Wendy is still a child. She is also curious and has no other meaning.”

Solmon ignored him and said respectfully: “Mr. Charlie, do you need me to explain anything?”

“That’s it.” Charlie nodded.

“Then I won’t bother Mr. Charlie, please call me whenever you have to.”

Charlie let out a “um” and hung up the phone.

Chapter 182
“Charlie, is this really the villa the White family gave you?” Jacob reacted and opened his mouth in surprise.

“Dad, yes.” Charlie smiled.

“This you” Jacob stammered, feeling like he was dreaming.

Claire hurriedly supported him, “Dad, go sit over there and take some rest. Now that Mr. White explained the situation, everyone knows about the villa. Charlie got it right.”

Claire emphasized the words “just gain”, specifically speaking to a group of relatives in the Willson family.

Horiyah clutched her heart in disbelief, and muttered: “This White family is really a big deal. If they want to give a mansion of hundreds of millions, why not give it to us?”

Not only she couldn’t figure it out, others also found it incredible, and even Harold was jealous.

They can’t afford such a mansion for ten lifetimes!

But why did the pie that fell from the sky hit Charlie, a wasteful body!

What kind of sh!t luck is this!

Noah’s face was pale, it didn’t matter that he was ignored by Solmon, but he felt that this villa should be his daughter’s property in the future, and it was in Charlie’s hands in a blink of an eye, making him totally unacceptable!

He looked at his crying daughter and then at Charlie, feeling even more sullen in his heart.

He hadn’t looked down on Jacob for a long time, but now he was crushed by a door-in-law, what a shame!

Noah said sternly: “Charlie, tell everyone, what kind of favor does Mr. White owe you? You are not going to help Mr. White under the banner of the Willson family?”

Charlie said lightly: “This is my personal business, so please tell me!”

He turned around and said to Libo: “It’s getting late, let’s see off the guests.”

Noah Willson claims to be an “elder”, but in his eyes, he’s not even a bullsh*t!

Uncle Libo nodded respectfully and said to the crowd: “I’m sorry, I will send everyone to the door!”

Noah touched a gray nose, “hum” with anger, and walked out with a calm face.

Wendy stared at Charlie bitterly and resentfully, and then walked out.

The family almost broke down in their hearts.

How can they not be so high, how they used to look at the live-in son-in-law, now unexpectedly he hit the big luck!

At this time, Libo closed the door and went back to the guest room without disturbing Charlie’s family.

Harold’s family is gone, Claire then asked: “Charlie, now you should tell us the truth, White always owes you something.”

Charlie hesitated for a while, still not thinking about how to explain it.

A few days ago, the White family pulled Jinghai into the game and wanted to unify the Aurous Hill metaphysics, but Jinghai was struck to death by his own “Thunder Order”. The White family was afraid that he would condemn them as well, so the host sent him the gift of villa to admit defeat. They were also afraid that Charlie would be angry and would kill them.

After thinking about it, Charlie said, “I helped White’s family see Feng Shui, so they gave me this villa.”

“Huh?” Claire and her parents were shocked.

“Charlie, are you helping people with Feng Shui?” Claire’s eyes widened.

Charlie nodded: “Yes.”

Claire asked puzzledly: “Where did you learn Feng Shui?”

Charlie smiled and said, “On TV, there are many Feng Shui programs on TV.”

Claire panicked and blurted out: “You are crazy! Watching TV and dare to show people Feng Shui, and dare to accept such an expensive villa?!”

Chapter 183
Seeing Claire panicked, Charlie smiled and said with relief: “My wife, don’t worry about the villa, the king will never come to trouble.”

Jacob kept shaking his head: “No, last time you helped the Qin family with Feng Shui and spent hundreds of millions to procure those shells, and now the White family is looking for you again. These two families are both reputable families in Aurous Hill City. Just your little knowledge of Feng Shui. Sooner or later we have to wear clothes! In case they are held accountable, our family will have to follow suit!”

As he said, Jacob said hurriedly: “You should return the villa to the White family soon, otherwise, if someone tries to settle after the fall, we are all over!”

At this moment, Charlie’s mother-in-law Elaine blurted out: “What’s the return? This big villa was given to Charlie by Mr. White, and it was not stolen by Charlie! Why pay it back? In the future, this is our Home, our villa!”

Elaine had never thought in her life that she would have the opportunity to live in such a luxurious villa. Now that the villa has been acquired, Jacob said that he would go back. Isn’t this like killing her?

Claire shouted helplessly: “Mom! We can’t collect this kind of stuff, it will be very troublesome in the future!”

“Trouble you a**!” Elaine snorted disdainfully, then looked at Charlie and said flatly: “Oh, Charlie, I didn’t expect you to have such a great ability to earn a big villa. .”

Elaine smiled all over her face and said excitedly: “You are really a good son-in-law. If you go to show others Feng Shui early, wouldn’t our family be rich already!”

Jacob really couldn’t stand it, and said, “Wife, this is not about the villa. Even if Charlie shows them Feng Shui, he can accept a villa like this? If the White family regrets it in the future, won’t they hate us?”

Elaine jumped three feet high and pointed to Jacob’s nose and cursed: “Don’t tell me those who have nothing, I have suffered from poverty all my life with you, and now it’s hard to live in a big villa, don’t you want it? I tell You, if you dare to let your son-in-law return back this villa, I will divorce you!”

“You, you, you are a mouse giving the cat three losses, you don’t want to make money!”

Jacob was so angry that he couldn’t speak, and sat down on the sofa.

Charlie smiled and said, “Dad, don’t worry, this villa will not be taken away.”

“Good son-in-law, you are really capable.”

Elaine looked around, touching antiques for a while, painting and calligraphy for a while, and was overjoyed: “Let him show off Noah Willson. Now I live in a big villa. They can only buy a flat outside. It’s really 30 years. Thirty years in that dilapidated house”

Claire couldn’t stand it anymore, so she pulled Charlie to the side and whispered: “You tell me the truth, what is going on?”

Charlie said: “My wife. Don’t worry, it’s definitely a legitimate income. But now I am inconvenient to say that I will tell you if I have a chance in the future.”

“Since you said that there is a reason, then I believe you.” Claire thought for a while and said, “But look at Feng Shui, you still don’t do it again, lest my dad and I be worried about it.”

Charlie took the opportunity to take her hand and said, “Don’t worry, I won’t do things that worry you. Dad has been urging to have children. What should you do if I have an accident?”

“Don’t give me poor mouth.”

Claire blushed, and quickly broke free.

At this moment, Elaine happily came down the stairs and shouted while walking.

“When I return from a trip next week, I will call all the people I know and come to see the big villa I bought!”

Claire said, “Mom, the villa was given to Charlie.”

“He is our son-in-law, and the villa that is his, is also ours.”

Chapter 184
Elaine triumphantly shook the bracelet in her hand: “I have already sent a WeChat Moments, look at this bracelet, there is also the big villa, others will like me!”

Charlie looked at Elaine’s bracelet. Qin Gang gave it to him and he intended to give it to his wife. He didn’t want to make it cheap to his mother-in-law.

The royal mansion.

Gerald stood in the hall and reported what he had learned on the phone to his father.

After speaking, he hesitated for a while, then raised his head and said: “Dad, isn’t the uncle confused? Such an expensive villa, if I haven’t lived in a day, I will give it to Charlie that stupid bird! You have to persuade him!”

The Gerald’s father was sitting on the grandmaster’s chair, his face solemn.

Gerald returned to report, saying that his uncle had given the villa to Charlie.

He didn’t believe it, so he went to ask his elder brother Solmon for verification, but he didn’t expect this to be true!

Moreover, Solmon also downplayed the reason for giving away the villa, only owing to Charlie a favor.

What kind of favor, let the extremely stingy Solmon give away such an expensive mansion?

The king said with a cold face: “I have already called your uncle. He seems to have a very determined attitude. He wants to return the villa, which is unlikely.”

Gerald gritted his teeth and said, “Dad, do you think Charlie has any problems? We have been investigating for so long, but we can’t find any real news about him, which is strange.”

The prince pondered for a while, and then said slowly: “Your uncle has been shrewd throughout his life, and he will never indulge Charlie for anything, so no matter what problem Charlie has, in short, this person, you must not provoke in the near future. I will check with your uncle in the evening to see what background this person has.”

“Yes.”

At the same time, Noah Willson and his family are suing the Old Mrs. Willson.

Wendy snorted and cried with tears: “Grandma, Charlie, I don’t know what means he used to deceive the White family’s villa in Tomson. It is a villa worth more than 100 million! Moreover, he got the villa. , and didn’t take the initiative to honor you, and drove our family out of the villa. Isn’t this too much?”

Old Mrs. Willson sat on the main seat, her expression was majestic, and her expression was also very dissatisfied with a cold snort: “This kid Charlie really doesn’t understand the rules!”

“Yeah, Mom! he is so shameless!” Noah said with a calm face, “He, as the son-in-law of the Willson family, naturally should know that any good things in the Willson family must be enjoyed by you first. The location of your villa is remote and the decoration is old. It should have been replaced a long time ago. If he really has you in his heart, he must first give you the Tomson first-class villa! Let you enjoy it first!”

As soon as these words were spoken, Mrs. Willson’s eyes suddenly lit up!

Willson’s villa has been her living for more than ten years. Although it looks impressive, it is already an old property. Coupled with the relatively poor location, it can sell for 10 to 20 million.

Tomson’s villa is a hundred times better than here. The Lady Willson herself is very greedy, but she can’t afford it because she has no money.

But when she heard that Charlie had the largest villa of Tomson First-Class, and Noah’s fanfare, she also felt that this villa should really be enjoyed by her, the head of the family!

Chapter 185
When the Old Mrs. Willson was dreaming of living in the Tomson Villa, Noah Willson rubbed her hands and said with a long sigh: “Mom, I plan to send someone to Eastcliff in the near future, and invite Elsa’s family to come as a guest. Then tell them cryptically, hoping that they will engage Elsa to Harold, what do you think?”

“Dong’s family” Mrs. Willson sighed and said, “Last time Harold left Elsa and ran away by himself, I guess Elsa has a big opinion of him now!”

Noah said: “I think this little thing is harmless. This family and that family are themselves a complement to each other. What everyone values ​​is the future development prospects. Although our Willson family is not comparable to the Dong family, we have got the Emgrand Group. The cooperation between the two parties is still promising in the future. Maybe the Dong family will agree to this marriage.

Old Mrs. Willson thought for a while, nodded and said: “In this case, you try to invite them to see if the Dong family are interested in coming to Aurous Hill as a guest.”

“Okay!” Noah hurriedly said again: “Mom, the Dong family is a big family. If we don’t have a decent villa and we lose face in front of the Dong family, it won’t work.”

After speaking, he said again: “If you can get the Tomson first-class villa from Charlie’s hands, then the Dong family will be a guest. Seeing the Tomson first-class villa, you will also take a high look at our Willson family. You said What?”

Old Mrs. Willson nodded.

People rely on clothing, exuberance of gold, and living standards in a villa of more than 100 million worth. It will naturally greatly improve the family’s face.

In addition, she was coveting Charlie’s first-class Tomson villa in her heart. This was just a chance to start.

So she said majestically: “Bring your brother’s family to the old house tomorrow! I will tell them personally!”

Brother Harold glanced at each other, and was delighted.

Now Jacob’s family relies on the company for food, and Jacob’s family is under the family. As long as the Lady Willson speaks, how can Jacob’s family stand?

The Lady Willson asked them to surrender the villa, dare they say a word?

With the Lady Willson’s preference for her own home, as long as this villa comes from Charlie’s hands, it will be her own in the future!

Early the next morning, Jacob led his daughter and son-in-law and hurried to the old house of the Willson family.

Claire opened the car door and asked, “Dad, grandma specifically called you to go there. Didn’t she say anything important?”

“I’ll talk about it if I go.” Jacob said: “And your uncle Noah will also come along.”

Charlie’s brows frowned, and seeing the battle, it seemed that there was nothing good.

Claire said angrily: “What else can happen, I guess it must be the villa.”

“About the villa, Charlie will explain it to your grandma in a while.”

Jacob didn’t think too much, got into the car and urged Charlie to drive.

At 9:30, the car drove to the door of Willson’s old house.

The family walked into the hall, Charlie glanced around, frowning slightly.

He saw the Old Mrs. Willson sitting in the middle chair, with Noah standing next to her, and Harold brother and sister standing on the other side.

In addition to them, there are several relatives of the elders of the Willson family sitting on both sides of the main room, and several younger generations of the Willson family standing on both sides, staring at them.

Isn’t it just the trivial matter of traveling that has a three-counseling framework?

Jacob is as his name suggests, he is very honest at ordinary times, and he can’t beat a bullsh*t with three sticks.
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 186-190

Post by jay »

Chapter 186
Now when he saw this pose, he shrank half of his head, called “Mom” tremblingly, and then called “Big Brother” with a smile.

Noah Willson didn’t seem to hear him and ignored him.

Old Mrs. Willson nodded lightly.

Jacob asked tentatively, “Mom, you called me today?”

“Let me ask you, what’s the matter with Tomson’s villa?” Old Mrs. Willson asked coldly.

Jacob said quickly: “That villa was given to Charlie by President White. Charlie helped him see Feng Shui before.”

“Telling the Feng Shui?” Harold sneered, and said in a weird manner: “If you look at Feng Shui, you can see a luxurious mansion. All of us in the Willson family should stop working, and we will all deceive to cheat money!”

There was a low laughter in the hall.

Listening to the ridicule of the relatives, Jacob was embarrassed and could only laugh.

On the contrary, Noah laughed twice, and made a rounding up: “Mom, no matter what Charlie is, President White has also explained it. It is indeed a gift for him. This matter is also considered to be clear, young brother There is no need to explain.”

Jacob gave his eldest brother a grateful look, somewhat flattered.

The eldest brother usually dismissed himself at all, but it was unprecedented to help him speak today!

Noah smiled slightly and turned to Mrs. Willson and said, “Mom, you don’t need to ask how the villa came. Anyway, Mr. White himself said that it was given to Charlie, so we have nothing to worry about.”

“Yeah.” Mrs. Willson nodded and said to Jacob, “Jac, your eldest brother wants to marry hi boy into Dong family it’s Harold marrying Elsa from the Dong family. What do you think of this matter?”

“This is a good thing.” Jacob said with a smile: “The Dong family is a well-known family in the capital. If we can get married with the Dong family, it will also help our Willson family.”

“A good thing is a good thing,” Mrs. Willson sighed with a long sigh, “But, our family, compared with Dong’s family, that’s really a far cry. Even if your eldest brother has this heart, he doesn’t have the face to talk to Dong’s family. .”

Jacob nodded seriously and said the truth: “Mom, to tell the truth, I also think Elsa should not look towards this favorably.”

Harold’s expression was extremely ugly, and he blurted out, “Uncle, what do you mean by this?”

Only then did Jacob realize that he had said something wrong, and hurriedly changed his words: “Oh, I didn’t mean that. I meant to say that compared with the Dong family, our Willson family is indeed far behind.”

Old Mrs. Willson said indifferently: “People depend on clothes, and Buddha depends on gold. If we live in the best villa in Aurous Hill, after the Dong family comes, we can leave a good impression!”

Jacob asked in surprise: “Mom, are you going to change houses?”

Old Mrs. Willson said lightly: “I want to change to a better one, but unfortunately I don’t have that much money.”

When Jacob heard this, he hurriedly said: “If Mom needs money, I still have a million.”

Old Mrs. Willson coldly snorted: “A villa can be tens of millions or hundreds of millions at every turn. Is a million enough?”

With that, she deliberately changed her conversation and said, “Jac, doesn’t your family have a ready-made villa in Tomson?”

“Yes.” Jacob didn’t know, so he said blankly: “What’s wrong?”

“What’s the matter?” The Old Mrs. Willson looked upset, and said, “I am your mother. You can bear to see me living in this old house for so many years? Now that you have a Tomson first-class villa, shouldn’t you bring it here? Honor and honor me as a mother, let me live in that villa first?”

Chapter 187
Jacob was taken aback for a moment, and hurriedly said, “Mom, the villa was given to Charlie by the White family, not for me.”

The Old Mrs. Willson became impatient, and she was too lazy to conceal it, and said directly: “Charlie is the son-in-law of the Willson family, and the villa the White family gave him must also belong to the Willson family! As the head of the Willson family, don’t I have the right yet? Do you live in Willson’s villa?”

Charlie next to him sneered slightly. He didn’t say a word just now, just knowing that there must be nothing good about this family gathering today.

It turned out that the Lady Willson just wanted his villa.

Jacob understood now, sweating even more anxiously, stammering speechless, looking back at Charlie, eyes full of embarrassment.

Noah Willson said triumphantly: “Jac, you are Charlie’s father-in-law. If he dares not listen to what you say, isn’t he too arrogant at home? What status do you have?”

“That’s right!” Mrs. Willson nodded in satisfaction, her eyes full of greed, she couldn’t help feeling the excitement deep in her heart when she thought of living in the big villa of Tomson community.

Claire couldn’t help it, and said coldly: “Grandma, the villa is not owned by our Willson family. If you want to take the villa, you have to ask Charlie’s opinion. If Charlie is unwilling to give it, no one is qualified to ask for it!”

Old Mrs. Willson frowned and looked at Claire, feeling very unhappy in her heart.

“Talking!”

The Old Mrs. Willson looked at Charlie coldly, and said unceremoniously: “This villa was given by the White family. You are just a live-in son-in-law, and you are not qualified to enjoy it. Tomorrow you go to the company’s finance department to receive one hundred thousand, your reward for dedicating the villa!”

The Lady Willson’s command-like tone gave no room for discussion.

Noah said: “Charlie, 100,000 is a lot, you are a waste of money, I guess you have never seen so much money.”

Charlie slowly raised his head and sneered from his nostrils: “For one hundred thousand, you want to forcefully buy a villa worth more than 130 million in Tomson? Old Mrs. Willson, you are too shameless!”

His voice rang loudly and clearly reached the ears of everyone present.

The crowd was shocked, and the entire hall was suddenly silent.

All eyes were fixed on Charlie.

Surprised

Shock

Incredible

Claire was also shocked.

She didn’t expect Charlie to be so tough!

Old Mrs. Willson turned blue with anger, she patted the table again, and shouted sharply: “b*stard! Even you dared to stand up! Come here, get this Rubbish Charlie out!!”

“No respect! It is extremely arrogant!” Harold coldly scolded: “Grandma, I think he should respect the family law! He is a live-in son-in-law, dare to be arrogant like this, it is the opposite!”

Jacob looked at Charlie, but did not dare to speak at all.

“Respect and humble?” Charlie sneered from his nostrils, and said coldly: “The distinction between respect and inferiority is to treat people who are worthy of respect! Among you present, except for my father-in-law Jacob, who is worthy of my respect?”

This group of people is extremely greedy, he has long wanted to endure it!

Old Mrs. Willson, as Jacob’s mother, screamed at her second son, without paying attention!

Noah Willson, as the eldest brother of Jacob, has never looked down upon him, not only that, but also wants to take everything from his brother.

Chapter 188
As for him, the “live-in son-in-law” of the Willson family, this group of people has never seen it directly!

Even Charlie didn’t pay attention to him at all!

It was only Jacob who cared about his family and couldn’t bear to give up!

And Claire has always been bullied, and the identity of the cooperator with the Emgrand Group has always been missed by everyone in the Willson family!

The entire Willson family was firmly crushed on their heads!

Any bullying!

Charlie looked at his wife and put it down for the time being, but he didn’t expect this group of people to be so shameless that they wanted to take their villa!

“Charlie, how dare you talk to grandma like this!” Harold shouted angrily, “I have to teach you today!”

“Only you?” Charlie sneered and said contemptuously: “Harold, to me Charlie, you are just a poor worm, humble like an ant!”

“Presumptuous.” The Old Mrs. Willson stood up suddenly and sternly shouted: “Charlie, you kneel down and apologized, and then give up the villa, I will forgive you this time! Otherwise, I will let Claire and you now Divorce. I will drive you out of Willson’s house and leave you on the streets. You can’t survive!”

Claire, who kept her head down, raised her head abruptly, stood in front of Charlie, and said, “I don’t agree! Are you my grandmother? Or are you the Patriarch of the Willson family?! You oppress me so much. Dad, bullying Charlie, do you still treat my family as your own family!”

“I will never divorce Charlie!”

“You” the Old Mrs. Willson almost turned her back in anger, pointed her finger at Claire’s nose, and shouted at Jacob sharply: “Look at your good daughter, who turned her elbow out! Let her kneel down together!”

Jacob slowly raised his head, staring directly at the Old Mrs. Willson.

After changing his previous cringe, Jacob’s expression was also very dissatisfied.

Noah froze for a moment. His second brother is usually very useless and is led by a strict wife at home. He didn’t dare to talk back in front of Mrs. Willson, but now he dares to look directly at Mrs. Willson with contempt?

He shouted sharply: “Second brother, don’t you hurry up to tell your daughter-in-law to kneel down and let mother calm down?!”

And Jacob, who is usually the timidest, turned blue at this time, and said, “Brother, someone gave Charlie the villa. What he wants to do with it is his business. Who my daughter married? You can’t control things! This villa is worth more than one billion, almost more than the assets of the entire Willson family. Why do you want to occupy it?”

“You shameless son!!” Old Mrs. Willson was trembling with anger, grabbed the teacup on the mahogany table and threw it at Jacob.

Jacob didn’t dodge or hide, and was hit by a “bang” on his head with a teacup, leaving a big bruise.

The tea dripped down his face, and the tea dregs splashed all over his body.

He remained motionless.

“Dad!” Claire yelled heartbreakingly, her eyes suddenly red.

She can be humiliated, but she cannot tolerate others to humiliate her father!

Jacob let the tea flow on his face, raised his head coldly, and said, “Mom, if there is nothing else, we will leave now.”

After speaking, he said “Let’s go” to Charlie and Claire next to him, then turned around and walked outside the door without looking back.

Claire wiped away tears, glanced bitterly at the people in the hall, and turned away without hesitation.

Charlie didn’t even look at everyone, and turned around to leave.

Noah Willson was so mad, he was about to run away!

Chapter 189
Noah Willson discussed with Mrs. Willson last night and carefully planned all this.

Today, he also specially invited the respected members of the Willson family, and put on a three-council trial.

Half of it was a temptation and half a threat. He wanted Jacob to voluntarily hand over the villa.

If he doesn’t take the initiative to hand in, force him to do it!

According to his thoughts, Jacob was usually the most timid, and his mother would shiver all over his body when she uttered a rebuke. When the time came, he would definitely offer the villa’s hands honestly.

As for Claire, he didn’t care at all. What right does a married woman have?

What’s more, still married to a Rubbish!

As for the waste Charlie, let alone!

The live-in son-in-law has no status in the Willson family, and he doesn’t even have the qualifications to speak!

If asked to let him hand over the villa, he must hand it over honestly!

However, Noah did not expect that Jacob was so anxious that he even dared to talk back to the Lady Willson!

Claire, a granddaughter, didn’t even listen to the Lady Willson!

Even the Rubbish Charlie dared to point to the Lady Willson’s nose and call her shameless!

“Your family is really the opposite!”

Noah Willson gritted his teeth and turned around and said, “Mom, you can’t let them go like this! If you let it go today, in the future, our Willson family will not be riding on their heads? What majesty will you have in the Willson family in the future? !”

Mrs. Willson’s face is extremely ugly!

She has a strong desire to control their life!

After the father’s death, she kept the entire Willson family in her own hands and did not allow anyone to challenge her authority.

However, she did not expect that today she would suffer the disobedience of Claire’s family of three, which made her resent!

She roared hysterically: “The Willson family is unfortunately out of this family! You are all from my Willson family! As long as I don’t die for a day, you have to listen to me!”

Having said that, the Old Mrs. Willson shouted sharply: “Close the door, family law will take care of you!”

She has absolute authority in the Willson family, and Jacob, who is usually the most submissive to her, dares to disobey her today!

Among them were granddaughter and daughter-in-law, who didn’t even look at her!

I don’t know how Jacob taught his children to be so unfilial!

If not severely punished today, what is the majesty of the head of the family?

Besides, if they were to leave like this today, how could the Tomson first-class villa be taken over!

She lived half of her life and never expected to live in such a villa. Now this villa is in the hands of her son’s family, and she has to grab anything and enjoy it!

Therefore, in any case, they must be asked to surrender the villa!

Even if they want to leave the Willson family, they must leave the villa!

As a result, a group of bodyguards and subordinates immediately surrounded the three people.

Charlie stood in the courtyard of the old mansion, with a vigorous aura. He looked at the bodyguards coldly and shouted angrily: “Who dares to take a step forward, don’t blame me for being impolite!”

“You are a Rubbish thing, dare to show off here!”

One of the bodyguards shouted angrily and hit Charlie with a stick.

Charlie’s eyes were cold, he directly grabbed the eyebrow stick in his hand and hit the opponent’s leg easily.

The bodyguard felt a strong attack from the bend of his leg, and he knelt in front of Charlie uncontrollably, his leg was broken!

Charlie didn’t even look at him, and with a harder hand, he broke the eyebrow stick into two with a “pop”.

“Dang!”

Charlie directly threw the broken stick to the ground.

Chapter 190
The people in the yard were shocked.

This eyebrow stick is made of the hardest yellow elmwood, which is extremely hard. Even two sturdy men can hardly break with all their strength.

But in Charlie’s hands, it turned out to be like crispy noodles, so weak!

After practicing the Nine Profound Heaven Scriptures, Charlie’s strength has become stronger and stronger, and these bodyguards are simply not opponents!

Seeing Charlie’s move, Jacob let out a sigh of relief.

He didn’t expect that his son-in-law should be so capable! It seems that today he and his daughter can leave the Willson family safely!

The bodyguards in the old house of the Willson family were all arranged by Noah Willson. They were all his confidants. At this moment, seeing that he was very strong, everyone was a little flustered.

Noah Willson gritted his teeth and said: “Charlie, I didn’t expect you to have learned some three-legged cat kung fu, but I see you alone, how to deal with so many hands! Give it to me together!”

“Yes! Let’s go together and kill him!” Harold also gritted his teeth, showing his face.

He had suffered a loss in Charlie’s hands long ago, so he planned to take revenge today!

A group of bodyguards got the order and immediately rushed towards Charlie.

Charlie ignored them, and when several bodyguards rushed over, he suddenly volleyed with a roundabout kick and kicked the two bodyguards out.

Immediately afterwards, he “brushed” a few punches, and instantly knocked down the bodyguard who rushed in front!

Claire, who was standing behind him, was stunned. She had no idea that Charlie, who gets along with her day and night, would be so good.

Seeing his daughter’s shocked expression, Jacob quickly explained: “Claire, when you usually go to work, Charlie is at home following the TV to practice martial arts.”

“He still practices martial arts?”

Claire was even more incredible.

Jacob said: “He knows a lot! Qin Gang asked him to do things last time!”

With that said, Jacob felt a little guilty when he saw Charlie fought against several bodyguards.

The Willson family had always underestimated Charlie, and let him stay at home to buy vegetables and cook, but Charlie was also a man, and he also had his own dignity.

Which man is willing to wash and cook at home all his life?

It seems that the family is ashamed of Charlie!

At this moment, Charlie defeated several bodyguards in succession, without fear.

There is also a mess in the courtyard!

Wendy and the Lady Willson ran into the house long ago to take shelter, and all men left in the courtyard.

Harold next to him looked extremely annoyed. He didn’t expect Charlie to be so good. Seeing Charlie gradually gain the upper hand, Harold gritted his teeth, bent over and picked up an axe, walked quietly over, while Charlie was kicking one of the bodyguards. When he saw the bodyguard, he slammed on head.

“Charlie, be careful!”

Claire screamed when she saw the sharp light of the ax.

“d*mn, Rubbish the silk, I hack you to death!”

Harold’s new hatred and old hatred rushed into his heart together and slashed fiercely.

Jacob was so frightened that his legs became weak and he almost collapsed to the ground.

They want Charlie’s life!

Axe flashes!

When it was said that it was too late, Charlie suddenly raised his hand, and his two fingers accurately clamped the axe blade, turning his head coldly to look at Harold.

Harold was shocked, trying hard to get the axe back.

But Charlie’s two fingers are like a vise, even if he uses the strength of sh!t, the steel axe pinched between the fingers will not move.

Harold sweated coldly on his forehead and roared, “Rubbish, let me go.”

Charlie stared at him and sneered: “Harold, you stupid, you can’t cut anyone, I think you are a waste!”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 191-195

Post by jay »

Chapter 191
“You watch Harold’s murder like this?!”

Seeing Harold wielding an axe to chop Charlie, Jacob recovered and roared angrily.

However, the Old Mrs. Willson sitting on the high hall and Noah Willson standing on the steps were not moved at all!

He didn’t even blink his eyelids!

The other relatives of the Willson family also said nothing! As if they had nothing to do with them!

And the Lady Willson, only wants the villa at this time!

Others, of course, eyeing it too.

Sometimes, the older the person, the more greedy!

In ancient times, the older the emperor, the more faint, the more arrogant and extravagant, the older and the bigger he was to build palaces and tombs for himself.

And the older Mrs. Willson is, the older she is, the more she hopes she can live better and enjoy it!

The Lady Willson wanted to live in a better place, die in a better place, and be buried in a better place.

That indicates that in the next life she will have endless glory and wealth!

Therefore, this is why the old people often want to prepare a thick coffin and a gorgeous grave for themselves.

Therefore, for Mrs. Willson, she must grab this $130 million villa!

Even if Harold really killed Charlie, as long as he can get the villa, it doesn’t matter!

Jacob and Claire raised their heads to look at these people, and their hearts were completely cold.

This is the so-called “blood” relative!

For money, in order to rob the property, they did not hesitate to set up a situation to take it, and even wanted to kill his family!

The eldest brother Noah said unhurriedly, “Second brother, Harold is still a child. He is playing around, why should you take it seriously? Besides, even if he really cut Charlie down, he is not from the Willson family. Right!”

In his opinion, anyway, Charlie is a live-in son-in-law who has no power and no influence, even if Harold chopped him out of his brain, he would lose more money.

That would happen to get both people and money.

That villa is worth 130 million!

And now housing prices are still soaring!

If they grab it, let the Lady Willson live in first, and when the Lady Willson dies, the villa is estimated to be worth at least 200 million!

Two hundred million! Will they all be their own by then?

With so much money, who can resist this temptation?

“I don’t have a big brother like you!!”

Jacob yelled angrily, picked up a mop, and hit Harold fiercely.

Noah Willson frowned, fearing that his son would be beaten, and immediately rushed to stop him.

“It’s really against you, don’t you want to face?”

Before he finished speaking, Jacob hit him with a stick. Fortunately, Noah dodged fast and only hit a stick on his shoulder, grinning in pain.

Seeing that the father, who is usually honest and easy to deal with, was also so angry, Claire hated the ruthlessness of the Willson family and worried about Charlie’s safety.

At this moment, Charlie held the axe blade, looked at Harold, with a hint of ridicule on his face, and whispered: “Harold, I tell you the truth, in fact, in my eyes, you are a waste of money. Not on spot!”

“Charlie, f*ck your mother!”

An anger rushed to Harold’s forehead, “You are a waste of money, how dare you speak to me like this”

Before he finished speaking, Charlie grabbed his wrist directly and broke it back.

Hearing the crisp sound of “pop”, Harold burst out a heart-piercing scream!

The palm of his right hand was actually broken back by Charlie one hundred and eighty degrees, breaking it abruptly!

Harold howled loudly and slumped on the ground with tears.

Chapter 192
Seeing that his grandson was broken by Charlie, Mrs. Willson, who was leisurely watching “Family Law”, was suddenly angry!

She was so angry that she rushed over, slapped Charlie’s face with a slap in the face.

When she slapped her hand into the air, Charlie suddenly turned around and said coldly: “Old thing, you f*cking want to die!”

After speaking, he slapped the Lady Willson’s face, and slapped the Lady Willson’s hind legs a few steps!

At this moment, Charlie’s eyes were extremely cold, and his whole body exuded a murderous aura!

Although the Old Mrs. Willson was slapped in the face, she was so painful that she shuddered involuntarily.

She covered her face and backed away in fright.

The Lady Willson who retreated didn’t even dare to look at Charlie. This was the first time she saw him with such terrible eyes.

The Willson family looked stupid!

What the hll! What the hll!

This rubbish, even he dared to beat Lady Willson.

However, who can vent their anger for the Lady Willson at this time?

The injured bodyguard has fallen to the ground, and the remaining few, with a look of fear on their faces, do not dare to step forward.

Although the Old Mrs. Willson wanted Charlie’s life, she knew at this time that Charlie didn’t know where to learn a kung fu, he was so powerful, she couldn’t keep him!

Claire could see her heart pounding, her beautiful eyes followed Charlie all the time, her mood was exceptionally strange, and her cheeks couldn’t help but feel slightly hot.

It was the first time she discovered that Charlie had such a sturdy and mighty side.

In the past, in Claire’s impression, Charlie only felt that he was taciturn, and knew nothing except buying vegetables and cooking.

At this time, Charlie, seeing that no one dared to step forward, he raised his head, glanced at the crowd coldly, and shouted to the two bodyguards who were hiding away: “If you don’t open the door now, I will break your neck!”

The two bodyguards frightened their legs and hurriedly opened the door of the house!

Noah said angrily: “Mom, we can’t let them go!”

Old Mrs. Willson gritted her teeth, staring at Charlie, and said bitterly: “Let them go!”

“Grandma, how can I let them go like this?” Harold yelled reluctantly, with hatred in his eyes: “He broke my hand, I’m going to chop him!”

Old Mrs. Willson suppressed her anger and said coldly: “Shut up all of you!”

Noah Willson said viciously: “Charlie, you hurt my son and broke my Willson family rules, you will definitely regret it!”

The Old Mrs. Willson said word by word: “From now on, the Jacob family will be removed from the Willson family, and they will no longer be my Willson family’s children!”

Jacob raised his head, his head was broken and blood stained on his face.

He said blankly: “Such a Willson family is not rare for me!”

Claire also nodded and said, “Yes! we are not unhappy!”

The Lady Willson gritted her teeth and said: “Claire! You are really the money-losing people of my Willson family! From now on, you have also been removed from the Willson Group! The Willson Group is now cooperating with the Emgrand Group, and it will surely become a big winner in the future! And you are unfilial Granddaughter, you will have nothing to do with the Willson Group in the future! Get away from us as far away as possible!”

Claire said firmly: “I don’t care about it anymore. Dad, Charlie, let’s go.”

Having said that, Claire and Charlie supported Jacob together, gave the Willson family angry look, turned their heads and left.

She walked out of the door without any nostalgia at all.

Today she saw the true colors of these people clearly!

The so-called relative is not as good as an outsider!

If it weren’t for her parents’ sake, she would have drawn a clear line from the so-called “Willson family”!

Charlie was also extremely cold in his heart.

Old Mrs. Willson, Noah Willson, Harold, three generations are all f*cking idiots!

Do they think, why do they think that you can still cooperate with Emgrand Group?

Chapter 193
As Charlie drove away from Willson’s house, Jacob said angrily: “I knew that my mother and eldest brother’s family were so cold-blooded, so I shouldn’t have helped them so much.”

Claire sighed in the co-pilot, and said, “With their style, even if the Willson family has a big foundation, they will be ruined.”

The mother-in-law Elaine said indignantly: “The key is that we have helped them so much! Isn’t the Emgrand Group’s contract awarded for the first time? Now it is cheaper for them.”

Charlie said indifferently: “Mom, they will kill themselves if they do many injustices, and they will not end well.”

The Willson family’s current reliance is nothing more than cooperation with the Emgrand Group, and they don’t know that the Emgrand Group belongs to them.

Offending him, still want to make money from Emgrand Group?

Daydreaming!

As long as he gave Doris a phone call, the Willson family would be defeated.

Jacob touched the half-dry blood on his head, and muttered: “Who would have thought that the Willson family was so overwhelming that our family hadn’t had a chance to live in the villa sent by the White family. They had to grab it clearly. bully!”

With that said, Jacob’s eyes lit up, and he said to Charlie: “Good son-in-law, you take us to Tomson. I always remember that villa and want to see it again.”

Claire said: “Dad, this is almost home, so what else to see? Isn’t that villa not under renovation yet? Libo is still looking at it.”

Jacob said: “Oh, I want to go take a good look, otherwise I can’t sleep!”

Charlie can naturally understand Jacob’s mentality. It’s like a person who can’t afford a car suddenly has a top-notch luxury car. Even if he doesn’t drive, he always wants to take a look at it in the parking lot.

So he said to Claire, “Since Dad wants to see it, let’s go and see it, just to see if there are any decoration ideas. You can talk to Libo.”

Jacob smiled and said, “Charlie still understands my mind best!”

Claire sighed helplessly and said, “All right, then let’s go and have a look.”

Charlie immediately turned around at the traffic light and drove to Tomson First Grade

Charlie parked the car in front of Tomson’s villa, and when he got out of the car, his brows suddenly frowned.

The fence gate of the villa was actually hidden, and there seemed to be noisy sounds inside.

Seeing that Charlie was silent, Claire asked in confusion, “What’s the matter?”

Charlie said: “It doesn’t seem to be right, I’ll go in and have a look!”

After all, Charlie took the lead to walk a few steps quickly into the yard.

As soon as he entered the yard, he found several bodyguards dressed in black, throwing some furniture out of the villa.

Jacob exclaimed: “It’s from the Willson family!”

Charlie’s complexion suddenly became gloomy. These people in the Willson family were really lingering. They didn’t trouble them yet, but they came to the door first.

“Who allowed you to come in!”

Charlie scolded coldly and rushed up quickly.

When several bodyguards saw Charlie, their faces were panicked.

At this time, Harold’s drake voice came from the main hall.

“I let them in!”

Harold walked arrogantly with a crowbar in his left hand and thick gauze in his right hand.

Chapter 194
“Charlie, you Rubbish, now you have been driven out of the Willson family. Of course, this Tomson first-class villa must stay in the Willson family. I am here to collect the villa keys today!”

Claire gritted her teeth and said: “You are too much, forcing Charlie to surrender the villa is not a success, now you have to grab it?”

Jacob also said angrily: “Harold, the villa belongs to my son-in-law, no one can take it away!”

Harold spit, and cursed: “Draft, Claire who do you think you are? You are now a bereaved dog driven out of the house, are you qualified to talk to me?”

As he said, Harold picked up the crowbar again, pointed at Jacob and continued to curse: “You have an old thing, do you think you are still my Uncle? Hurry up and get off, otherwise, I’ll break your leg!”

Charlie was so angry that he said coldly, “Where is Uncle Libo?”

Harold stepped forward and laughed: “Isn’t there an Old Master who guards the house in the villa? d*mn, I got rid of him. I can’t beat him anymore, let him know from now on, Who is the real owner of the villa.”

“You hit Libo?” Charlie’s eyes were cold.

Although Libo was from the previous White family, he let him be in charge of this villa and he will be his own in the future.

Moreover, Uncle Libo is honest and loyal and respectful to him.

More importantly, he is more than sixty years old this year, and he is in his dying years. This Harold shouldn’t even let go of an Old Master, it is really hateful!

Harold sneered at this moment and said: “Why, a dog slave who doesn’t recognize his master, doesn’t beat him hard, how can he know who Master Wade is? There is a saying that when hitting a dog depends on Master Wade. He must hit a dog now, yes. In order to let his master know who is the one who can’t afford it”

After all, Harold laughed arrogantly and his face was full of revenge pleasure.

Charlie was already so angry that he punched him without hesitation.

“boom!”

Harold couldn’t dodge, and was hit by an iron fist on the bridge of his nose. He suddenly spurted from his nose and screamed in pain.

“Why are you still stunned? Give me all! I want this waste to die!”

Harold stepped back frantically like a dog, and shouted at the bodyguards.

The bodyguards took out long knives from their waists one after another, and rushed towards Charlie viciously.

“Charlie, I know you can fight, but what if you can’t fight again! I want to see if you have a hard skin or a hard knife!”

Seeing this, Claire and Jacob looked pale.

Charlie can fight, but after all, he has a flesh and blood body. The opponent is the Willson family bodyguard with a long knife. How could he win?

Charlie didn’t care, his face was cold, without the slightest change.

“You want my life even with these stinky fish and shrimps?!”

After all, Charlie’s speed was like a ghost, shuttled among the bodyguards of the Willson family.

Even if the bodyguards of the Willson family held a long knife, they couldn’t touch the corner of his clothes at all.

And Charlie, like a butterfly wearing a flower, started to attack while evading.

He just throws a fist casually, he can easily make a sound of breaking through the sky, full of momentum!

Although the bodyguards were all retired special forces and they also had long swords, they were not opponents at all when facing Charlie!

In the blink of an eye, everyone was knocked to the ground by Charlie!

No one knows exactly how he did it, because they couldn’t see Charlie’s moves at all, and these bodyguards had already been knocked to the ground!

Moreover, Charlie was very angry when he took the shot, so he didn’t have any sympathy for these bodyguards, and directly attacked them. All of them had broken hands or feet, all lying in the yard screaming!

Chapter 195
Harold was already stunned by the sight in front of him!

He knew that Charlie was great, but he did not expect that the bodyguards with knives were not Charlie’s opponents!

Seeing the murderous Charlie, his frightened legs were shaking.

Coming to grab the villa was instructed by Mrs. Willson. Because he had an enmity with Charlie, he took the initiative to ask Mrs. Willson to take advantage of this opportunity to destroy Charlie.

However, he didn’t expect that Charlie actually put down all the bodyguards with knives, and he didn’t get hurt at all!

Is this Charlie still a human? !

At this time, Charlie had already walked towards Harold with a cold face.

He must teach this rude man a lesson and make him pay a painful price!

Seeing Charlie walk towards him, Harold’s face pales in fright, and he blurted out: “You can’t kill me! I am the son of the Willson family. If you dare to touch my hair, the Willson family will definitely not let you go!”

Charlie was indifferent and ruthless. He walked up to Harold step by step, pulled him up directly by the collar, and said coldly: “The Willson family you mentioned is not even rooted hair in my eyes!”

“Claire, Uncle, please let Charlie stop.”

In a hurry, Harold pleaded to Claire and Jacob in a panic, completely forgetting the appearance of being defiant before.

Claire said coldly: “You have what you end up with today, you deserve it!”

Jacob looked at Claire and then at Harold, struggling very much.

Ask yourself, Jacob has been completely disappointed with the people of the Willson family. Although Harold is his nephew, he doesn’t care about family affection, so why should he care?

But after all, the Willson family still had some power. If Charlie really killed Harold, he would definitely usher in crazy revenge from the Willson family.

Thinking of this, Jacob said helplessly: “Charlie, give him a lesson.”

Charlie thought for a moment, then coldly nodded, and pressed Harold to the ground. The gravel plunged directly into his face, and the blood could not stop flowing down.

“I can spare your life, but you have annoyed me, the death penalty is unavoidable, and the living sin cannot escape!”

With that, Charlie punched him in the lower abdomen. This punch was full of force and directly hit Harold’s groin.

Although Harold is just an ordinary person, he doesn’t have any martial arts cultivation skills, but this punch is enough to destroy his ability in that area. From now on, this kid will become an incompetent man.

Harold only felt the punch coming over at this time, it was the most painful pain in the world! Let him lie on the ground in pain and roll, and he doesn’t know what sequelae this punch will bring to him.

Afterwards, Charlie immediately called the community security, arrested all the people and sent them to the bureau, and then looked at Libo’s injuries.

Fortunately, Uncle Libo only suffered some skin injuries, but it was not a major problem, and Charlie was relieved.

However, Charlie was extremely angry at the Willson family. Since the Willson family is so disgusting, they must not blame him now!

They arrived home.

Jacob sat on the sofa. The bloodstains on his face had been dealt with, but he still had a blue nose and a swollen face. There was a bruise on his forehead. He was also in a trance and his head was dizzy.

Today, the eldest brother ordered the bodyguard to beat him badly. He felt cold and uncomfortable, and he is still angrily.

Claire rubbed medicine on his forehead and said, “Dad, Charlie has already helped you out, so don’t take it too seriously.”

Jacob sighed and said, “I’m chilling, my mother, my brother, none of them treat me as their own.”

After that, Jacob said again: “Claire, now they have driven you out of the Willson Group, what are your plans next?”