Charismatic Charlie Wade

All discussions and posts related to novels must be posted here. It is a place where we can share our favorite novel stories.
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 196-200

Post by jay »

Chapter 196
Claire said, “plan? I’ll find a job first.

Seeing this, Charlie didn’t speak, but walked to the balcony and called Solmon.

As soon as he spoke, Charlie asked him: “Your nephew Gerald, is there a marriage contract with Wendy?”

“Yes.” Solmon hurriedly asked, “Mr. Wade have any instructions?”

Charlie said coldly: “I have broken up with the Willson family. If your White family is still intermarried with the Willson family, it will not give me a good impression. If there are any contradictions then, don’t blame me for being impolite.”

When Solmon heard this, he suddenly became nervous and blurted out: “Mr. Wade, don’t get me wrong. Our White family has long wanted to regret the marriage. If it weren’t for Mr. Wade as the son-in-law of the Willson family, how could we marry a woman like Wendy? Don’t worry, I will arrange someone to go there and notify the Willson family to dissolve the engagement!

Charlie nodded and said with satisfaction: “It’s up to you.”

Solmon hurriedly said: “Mr. Wade, don’t worry, I will look forward to everything in the future of my White family!”

“Yeah.” Charlie said lightly: “Okay, do it now.”

“OK Mr. Wade!”

Didn’t the Willson family want to go to the White family? In this case, let their wishful thinking come to nothing!

Subsequently, Charlie called Doris of the Emgrand Group.

The Willson family is now a street dog, and they have to fight harder.

As soon as the call was connected, Charlie said coldly: “Doris, now announce to the public that Emgrand Group has suspended all cooperation with Willson Group! And will always exclude them from the scope of cooperation!”

Doris asked in surprise: “Mr. Wade, this is the company of the young grandma’s family, did they do so much harm to Ms. Claire?”

Charlie said indifferently: “My wife has broken with them, and they will have nothing to do with me and my wife in the future!”

Only then did Doris understood, and immediately blurted out: “Don’t worry, Mr. Wade, I know! I’ll make a statement!”

In this way, the Willson family is completely finished!

Isn’t little Lady Willson arrogant? Then she will be left with nothing!

After hanging up the phone, Charlie went back to the living room and looked at Jacob. He saw that Jacob’s eye sockets were swollen, and the bruise on his forehead was getting worse and worse. I’m afraid it won’t be eliminated in one and a half months.

And he could see that Jacob not only suffered trauma, but also some impacts on his brain. There was slight congestion in his skull. It is best to go to the hospital for craniotomy to remove blood clots.

Otherwise, over time, this intracranial hematoma will be a “time bomb”, and maybe one day it will suddenly erupt, and may lead to death.

However, Charlie was afraid that Claire would panic, and temporarily concealed this matter.

He stood up and said, “I’ll go out and buy some medicinal materials to treat dad.”

Many medical techniques are recorded in the Nine Profound Heaven Scriptures. There is a prescription that can relieve depression and activate blood circulation, which can cure the situation of the father-in-law.

Claire asked curiously: “What kind of medicinal materials can be bought, will it work? Or should we go to the hospital?”

Charlie smiled slightly and said, “No need to go to the hospital. Doctors will deliberately scare and make things serious. Dad would be anxious after hearing this. I have a prescription that is very effective for bruises.”

Claire nodded then.

When Charlie opened the door of the room, an acquaintance happened to come outside the door.

It turned out to be Qin Gang.

He frowned, looked at Qin Gang and asked, “Why are you here?”

Chapter 197
When Qin Gang saw Charlie, he hurriedly smiled and said, “Mr. Wade, I heard that you encountered something today, so I collected some medicinal materials and brought them over for you to have a look.

After speaking, a bodyguard behind him stepped forward and respectfully presented a red wooden box.

Qin Gang opened the lid and smiled respectfully: “Mr. Wade, please take a look.”

In the box there was an old wild ginseng with a thick arm, as well as purplish red and shiny Ganoderma lucidum, as well as several expensive medicinal materials on the market, which are not found in ordinary traditional medicine stores.

Charlie glanced at it. Although these medicinal materials are precious, they don’t contain much spiritual energy, but they are better than nothing.

It just so happened that he also had to prepare pills for promoting blood circulation and swimming, and these medicinal materials just happened to come in handy.

Charlie nodded faintly and said: “Give it to me.”

Qin Gang hurriedly took the box and said, “Thanks to Mr. Wade’s guidance, everything is going well in the Qin family now, and the business has doubled in the past two days, all thanks to Mr. Wade’s credit. In the future, if Mr. Wade needs anything from the Qin family, please feel free. Qin must do his best to fulfil it.”

Charlie said, “Then you continue to pay attention to me. If you have good medicinal materials, please bring them to me. They are really useful.”

“Yes!” After Qin Gang agreed, he immediately said, “Mr. Wade, if nothing is wrong, can you come to the house to enjoy the noodles and have a home-cooked meal?

Charlie said indifferently: “Someday, there is something wrong at home now.”

“Okay.” Qin Gang said hurriedly: “Then I won’t bother!”

After speaking, he left.

Charlie also turned around and returned home.

Jacob’s headache was unbearable, so Claire helped him to a nearby traditional medicine acupuncture center, wanting to massage and promote blood circulation.

Charlie said to him, “Dad, it’s not suitable for you walking indiscriminately right now, so let’s take a break. A friend just delivered medicinal materials. I will prepare a little pill for you. It should have a good effect.”

Jacob asked wonderingly: “Charlie, do you still have the ability to cure diseases and prescribe medicine?”

Charlie said: “I learned a little bit of it before.”

He could hardly say that he had read the Nine Profound Heaven Scriptures and knew that there was a medicine Pill.

This is a lost traditional medicine prescription. It can not only remove blood congestion in the brain, but also has a miraculous effect on serious brain diseases such as cerebral infarction and stroke.

If a Pill for Dispersing Blood and Heart Relief is formulated, for Jacob, it will naturally cure the disease.

But Jacob was a little worried. He said embarrassingly: “Charlie, it’s not that your dad doesn’t believe you. You are okay in fighting. You can’t learn to treat illness and save people by watching TV.”

As he said, he coughed twice and said, “Well, let Claire take me to the hospital!”

Charlie smiled slightly and said, “Okay, if you can’t believe me, you can go to the hospital to try it first. If it works, it’s a good thing.”

Jacob hurriedly said: “It is not that I can’t believe you. It is a little bit painful right now. I will go and see a doctor first.”

After speaking, he said to Claire, “Claire, let’s go.”

Claire nodded and helped Jacob to stand up and they went out.

Charlie walked into the kitchen and began to make prescriptions.

According to the records on the Nine Profound Heaven Scriptures, this medicine is very effective. Jacob only had a slight blood flow in his brain. To get the drug, Charlie subtracted a few medicinal materials before starting to make it.

Chapter 198
The Pill was developed by the famous traditional medicine doctor Simiao in the Thompson Dynasty. His widely circulated works are Qianjin Prescriptions and Thompson Materia Medica, and the Simiao’s Medical Classics are his memorials of medical practice in the past dynasties, and many clinical records are recorded. Experience, these classics are also included in the Nine Profound Heaven Scriptures.

Compared with the previous two medical books, this Simiao’s medical classics is more clinically valuable, but not many people know it. Now it has been completely lost, and most traditional medicine practitioners have not even heard of this name.

According to the prescriptions in the medical classics, Charlie quickly prepared a box of walnut-sized honey pills with six pills in total.

As soon as the pills were prepared, Claire helped Jacob back.

Jacob still had pain on his face, and he became increasingly uncomfortable walking.

Claire was also a little worried, and said, “Dad, if it’s not possible, let’s go to the hospital for a look, what do you think?”

Jacob waved his hand: “Oh, I don’t want to go to the hospital anymore. It’s too much trouble. I have to take a blood test and a urine test and I have to take a film. Sometimes all is right and something is wrong. Let’s help me sit on the sofa for a while.”

Jacob went to the traditional medicine Museum just now for an acupuncture massage, but he didn’t expect that it wouldn’t work at all. His head became more painful. At this time, he just wanted to sit down and rest quickly, otherwise he might faint.

At this moment, Charlie walked out carrying the pill he had just configured.

Claire heard the smell of medicine floating in the air, and she asked in surprise: “Charlie, are you boiling medicine?”

Charlie pointed to the honey pill in his hand and said, “Dad, this pill can invigorate blood and remove blood stasis, and the effect is very good. You can take one and try it.”

He picked up the pill and looked at it. A particularly fresh medicinal scent came into his nostrils, making him feel refreshed.

He asked in surprise: “You made this pill?”

“Yes!” Charlie said, “I just made it.”

Jacob asked again: “Have you studied medicine?”

Charlie said: “I used to learn from an Old Master sweeping the floor in an orphanage. His ancestor was a traditional medicine doctor.”

Jacob said with a look of disbelief, “Really? Can the things taught by the old sweeping man work?”

“It is guaranteed to be effective. You can try it. The medicine will cure the disease.”

Jacob felt a little nervous, but when he thought of his current situation, he couldn’t bear the pain, so he took the pills in two mouthfuls.

Before Claire asked about the origin of Qing Pills, he saw that Jacob had already taken it, and quickly asked, “Dad, how do you feel?”

“It seems that I just ate it and my head really doesn’t hurt so much.” Jacob was also surprised.

This pill seemed unremarkable, but after he took it, it seemed as if a breath of fresh air reached his forehead, his nose opened up, his head became clearer, and the pain in the back of his head actually disappeared a lot.

Jacob asked happily, “Charlie, where did you buy this medicine?”

Charlie said, “Qin Gang just sent some medicinal materials over, so I just fiddled with them.”

Jacob continued to admire: “This President Qin is such a good person! Knowing that I was injured, he even delivered medicine specially!”

Claire also said: “Everyone in Aurous Hill City said that Qin Gang is kind, and that seemed to be the case. If the uncle Noah was like President Qin with kind thoughts, how could it be like this.”

When he mentioned Noah, Jacob looked down, waved his hand and said, “Don’t mention him.”

Jacob returned to the house to rest after taking the medicine.

Charlie saw that Claire’s face was not so good, and asked: “You should rest soon, don’t get angry, Willson family, you will definitely pay the price for today’s affairs!”

Chapter 199
At this moment, the Willson family compound.

The Old Mrs. Willson and Noah Willson are waiting for news that Harold has successfully seized the villa.

But unexpectedly, they received the news that Harold was seriously injured and arrested and detained by the police on the grounds that he was suspected of breaking into private houses and intentionally hurting others!

This made Old Mrs. Willson particularly angry!

She angrily said: “This must be done by Claire and her family again! It’s really unreasonable!”

Noah was very nervous when he heard that his son was injured, and said angrily: “Mom! Jacob is so arrogant! You have to call the shots for Harold! After all, he has always listened to your sayings, what you say, he will look at you! “

“It’s natural!” The Lady Willson snorted coldly, and said, “What if their family has that villa? Isn’t it an empty shell? No money, no power, how can they fight us! Not only do they want to take the villa It will cost them a painful price if they get it!”

As he was talking, someone came in to pass a message: “Lady Willson, Solmon, the head of the White family, has just arrived!”

“Oh?” the Lady Willson blurted out, “please come in quickly! I was just about to ask you why he should give the villa to that family. White family are also our in-laws, so how can he break his elbow!”

As she was talking, Solmon flew over with his nephew Gerald.

The two of them came over, and they had retired.

In fact, Gerald was a little tired of losing Wendy, the main reason was that Wendy’s family really couldn’t make it to the table.

So, when the uncle said that he would divorce, he did not object, even let the uncle be Master here.

Seeing the two coming in, Mrs. Willson hurriedly greeted them and said, “Oh, my in-laws are here, why don’t you say hello in advance!”

Solmon sneered, and said, “Mrs. Willson is so majestic!”

Old Mrs. Willson didn’t know what Solmon’s words meant, she squeezed out an awkward smile, and said, “Why are you saying this?”

After that, she said to Noah quickly: “It’s rare that President White came to the door in person. Don’t you come here quickly and invite President White to sit in? This is your future in-laws!”

“I won’t come in.” Solmon waved his hand with a cold face, and said, “I came here today, mainly to talk about the marriage between the two families.”

Mrs. Willson hurriedly said: “Please rest assured, Mr. White, the courtesy we should have at the wedding banquet, there will be no less, please say it Mr. White if you have any requirements.”

Solmon said coldly: “Then I will make a long story short. Our White family has recently thought about it and felt that the different ways are not conspiring for us to get along together. Therefore, this time we are here to cancel the marriage contract between Gerald and your Wendy.”

“What, do you want to cancel the marriage contract?” The Old Mrs. Willson and Noah Willson were both shocked.

Wendy behind her was silly, and she blurted out: “Why? Gerald and I have booked the big day!”

After speaking, she asked Gerald: “Gerald, what is going on?”

Gerald stretched out his hands awkwardly, and said, “This is a family arrangement, and I can’t help it.”

The Willson family is about to collapse!

The relationship between the two families was booked long ago, and even the marriage has been booked. Now all relatives and friends know about it and are waiting for the wedding next month.

At this time, the White family actually wanted to cancel?

The Old Mrs. Willson is looking forward to getting married with the White family, and relying on the White family to fly to the top!

Now the White family is about to cancel it with a single sentence. Doesn’t this vanish all her big dreams?

Chapter 200
Moreover, although Wendy and Gerald are not married, they have been together for a long time. Some time ago, the two children were careless and got pregnant unexpectedly. In order not to make gossips, Lady Willson asked Wendy to knock off the child and prepare to wait for marriage.

Unexpectedly, White’s family will now come directly to retreat!

This, isn’t this playing with the granddaughter for so long?

Moreover, she also made her belly bigger once, so she was going to leave?

She was very angry and tremblingly asked: “Mr. White, why are doing this? My Willson family has not offended you! Moreover, we have always treated Gerald as our own son. He had been with Wendy before. For a child, I also think that the reputation of the two families should be taken into consideration, and we can’t get pregnant before unmarried, so I advocated that Wendy had the child knocked out. You can’t do this to her, right?”

Speaking of the child, Wendy burst into tears.

Solmon sneered and said: “If this matter is to be blamed, you can’t blame Gerald, just blame your Old Mrs. Willson for being too shameless!”

“This” Old Mrs. Willson didn’t expect, Solmon cursed directly on her head and couldn’t help asking: “What happened to you, Lady Willson?”

Solmon hummed: “The villa I gave to Charlie, you guys were going to grab it too. For people with no character like you, how can I become relatives with you?!”

The Old Mrs. Willson was dumbfounded, and blurted out: “My family, this is a matter between us and Charlie, so why it bothers you?”

Solmon said coldly: “You Lady Willson is really shameless! That villa is my honor to Mr. Charlie, you dare to snatch it? You don’t look at it, you’re a sh!t!”

Mrs. Willson felt a sharp pain in her chest.

This Solmon doesn’t give her respect! If the family is rich, can they insult me ​​like this?

However, she did not dare to refute it at once.

Because she knows that she is at a loss in this matter!

Moreover, she really did not expect that Solmon would respect Charlie Rubbish so much!

This in the end is why? !

At this time, Wendy sat on the ground, watching Gerald crying and said: “Gerald, I was pregnant with your child, you can’t leave me!”

Gerald on the side said lightly: “If you are to blame, blame your grandma and your father, oh yes, and your brother!”

As he said, Gerald said again: “Also, you even beat Libo. You know that Libo has been in my White’s house for 40 years and saved my father’s life. And he was the one who looked after me when I was young. I was saved by Uncle Libo when I stumbled into the water. Otherwise, I would be dead now. Uncle Libo is no different from my grandfather to me. You actually beat him to rob the villa! How outrageous! A shameless family cannot be like my family, I won’t be your son-in-law, and don’t even want you to be our daughter-in-law!”

Noah Willson stood aside, his face pale.

Old Mrs. Willson also had a frightened expression on her face.

They thought that Uncle Libo was just a subordinate, but they didn’t expect it to be so important to the White family.

Old Mrs. Willson regrets that her intestines are all green at this time. If she knew that, what villa would she still rob!

The villa was not snatched and ruined the granddaughter’s marriage!

The key is that I still count on relying on the White family to fly and grow up! Now all the chickens have been beaten!

Thinking of this, the Lady Willson almost burst into tears.

Sitting paralyzed on the ground, Wendy yelled at the Old Mrs. Willson angrily: “I blame you for the dead Lady Willson! I blame you for ruining my happiness!”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 201-205

Post by jay »

Chapter 201
Mrs. Willson was struck by lightning at this time!

How did that happen?

Only Charlie could have such a big energy? Even the White family broke with their Willson family?

At the thought of this, her heart throbbed with pain.

She wanted to beg Solmon not to abandon the Willson family at this time, but the other party didn’t pay attention to her at all. After saying that they were about to divorce, they swaggered to take Gerald and left.

Wendy broke down and cried!

She accompanied Gerald for several years, and gave everything to the other party, even they were pregnant with child and now, everything has disappeared.

Therefore, she has an unforgettable hatred towards grandma in her heart.

Her father, Noah, was also very depressed. He followed the Lady Willson and ditched his younger brother’s family, but he didn’t seem to get any benefits.

More importantly, the son was injured and arrested, and the daughter was abandoned by the fiance’s family. This really gave him an irreparable loss.

He complained to the Old Mrs. Willson: “Mom, I usually listen to you in everything, but at this point, my family has lost too much!”

At this time, the Old Mrs. Willson tried to stabilize their emotions, and said: “Don’t panic! Why anxious? Harold just spends money to redeem the people. As for Wendy’s marriage, what are we afraid of? Good women don’t have to worry about marrying, our Wendy is beautiful, and I don’t know how many rich sons will line up to pursue her tomorrow!”

After speaking, the Lady Willson said again: “Don’t forget, we still have the Emgrand Group’s contract in hand! This is our Willson family’s turnaround battle! If we win this battle, our Willson family will still need to rely on in the future. As the kings? Do we still need to depend on the rich? We are the rich ourselves!”

Noah hurriedly asked: “Mom, the emgrand group’s project was previously in hands of Claire’s dead girl. Now she has been kicked out of the Willson Group. This project, as well as the position of director, should be replaced?”

“Change! Of course you want to change!” The Lady Willson blurted out immediately: “Don’t worry, I will give this position to Harold! When Harold comes out, he will be the director of the Willson Group and is fully responsible for the cooperation between the Willson Group and the Emgrand Group! “

Noah Willson gratefully rejoiced, and the whole person finally got some comfort.

The loss is so great that if the Lady Willson doesn’t make up for herself a little, it is really impossible. Since this project is given to her son, then her son will still have a chance to stand up in the future.

At this time, Mrs. Willson exhorted: “There must be no gaps in the cooperation of the Emgrand Group. When the time comes, Harold will give me an all-out connection. We must take down this project beautifully, even from the Emgrand Group. Get more projects in your hands!”

Noah Willson said immediately: “Mom, don’t worry, I will let Harold go all out!”

While talking, someone knocked on the door.

Immediately afterwards, a man in a suit walked into the courtyard of the Willson family mansion.

“Excuse me, is Mrs. Willson at home?”

Old Mrs. Willson greeted her and asked, “I am, who are you?”

The other party said: “Hello, I am the chief lawyer of Emgrand Group.”

When she heard that it was a member of the Emgrand Group, Mrs. Willson hurriedly said enthusiastically: “Oh, oh! It turned out to be a barrister of the Emgrand Group! Come in! Come in!”

“No.” The other party said coldly: “I’m here to give you a lawyer’s letter in person.”

“Lawyer’s letter?” Mrs. Willson asked in surprise, “What lawyer’s letter?”

The other party said: “The lawyer’s letter for the termination of the contract, our Emgrand Group has decided to terminate all cooperation with the Willson family after negotiation, and will never have any form of cooperation with the Willson family in the future, please receive the lawyer’s letter Within three days, go to the Emgrand Group to complete the agreement procedures.”

“what?!”

Chapter 202
For the Lady Willson and Noah, this was a bolt from the blue!

Just now, they said that the Emgrand Group was the Willson family’s turn to rely on. Now the Emgrand Group has come to terminate the contract? And never cooperate with the Willson family?

This

This is to block the Willson family!

The Lady Willson tremblingly asked, “Lawyer, what is going on? Why is this? Isn’t our cooperation good?”

The lawyer said coldly: “Our cooperation with Ms. Claire is very good, but I heard that Ms. Claire has left your Willson Group. I am embarrassed. We don’t want to cooperate with you people anymore.”

Only then did the Old Mrs. Willson understood that it was Claire!

She was suddenly angry!

why!

Why do you have to revolve around that unbelievable granddaughter?

She is a Rubbish! She herself married a Rubbish!

The Willson family is my, I Old Mrs. Willson has the final say, you should give me face! Why give her face? Why only look at her face! ? !

Old Mrs. Willson was a little angry, and she blurted out: “Your Emgrand Group can be considered a big company with a good reputation! Just so casually unilaterally terminate the contract with us, aren’t you afraid that we will go to the court to sue you? Are you not afraid of this incident? After going out, will it affect the reputation of your Emgrand Group?!”

The lawyer smiled indifferently and said: “Mrs. Willson, have you not seen the contract before? For all the external cooperation of our Emgrand Group, we have the right to unilaterally stop the cooperation. This is the privilege of Party A. Haven’t you heard of it? Yes, does the engineering work, is Party A the father?”

After that, the lawyer said again: “Even if the whole Aurous Hill, and even the whole country, know that we are uncooperative with you? We are reasonable and legal! And, it was not me that scared you, Mrs. Willson, our Emgrand Group is very famous in the country. Big, the company we blocked, other companies generally dare not cooperate, so, for your Willson Group, please ask for more luck in the future!”

“You,” Mrs. Willson was indeed shocked by these words!

Blocked by Emgrand Group! How will you mess up from now on? !

Isn’t the future of the Willson Group going to end? !

If no one is willing to cooperate with an engineering company, it will have only one end!

Bankruptcy!

Do not! No way!

The Lady Willson is already hysterical at this time!

The Willson Group is mine!

The Willson Group should become a leader and make me an object of respect for everyone! Let me enjoy the endless glory and wealth!

It cannot go bankrupt! It must not go bankrupt! ! !

Thinking of this, the Lady Willson burst into tears, and begged: “Lawyer, I beg you for the sake of my age. Tell you Doris, Doris, I beg for mercy, everything in the Willson Group is on the line. The cooperation with your company is on. At this time, your company can’t abandon us!”

The lawyer sneered: “I’m sorry, Lady Willson, the decision not to cooperate with you and block you was made by our CEO. Our CEO also said that you are disrespectful and shameless old things like you are not worthy of cooperation with us. !”

After speaking, he dropped the cancellation letter, turned and left!

Old Mrs. Willson was very angry, spit out a big mouthful of blood, and fell to the ground unconscious!

Chapter 203
The news that the Emgrand Group banned the Willson Group soon came out.

Just when the whole Aurous Hill knew that the Willson family was finished, it came out that the Old Mrs. Willson was in a hurry and was hospitalized.

After Charlie’s father-in-law Jacob heard the news, there was surprisingly no disturbance.

He said to his daughter and son-in-law: “With my mother’s personality and the need to control the psychology of others throughout her life, it will be a matter of time to lose. There is nothing to be sympathetic to. Let her reflect on it in the hospital. Maybe she can figure out her life. What is wrong with it!”

Charlie felt that Jacob had been confused, and it was rare to see the essence of things this time.

When the family breathed a sigh of relief, his wife, Claire, began to work on the job search quietly.

In the evening, when Charlie had just finished cooking, he suddenly heard the sound of opening the door behind him.

He turned around and saw Jacob coming in from the door with a smile on his face, his footsteps vigorous.

Charlie looked at Jacob’s happy look, and couldn’t help asking: “Dad, you went for a walk around, what good things have happened?”

“Hahaha, I’m really lucky today.” Jacob said with joy, “After I took the pills you gave, not only the pain in my body disappeared, but the spirit also improved. It is a panacea.”

“No, I just went to the Antique Street to stroll around. Guess who I met?”

“Who?” Charlie felt a little bit in his heart. Could it be that Jacob was coaxed around by the counterfeit dealers and killed him as a fat sheep once again?

He quickly looked up and down at Jacob, and breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, he held nothing with his hands empty.

Jacob took a sip of tea and said mysteriously: “Sir, do you remember the last time we met Ervin Jones, who was a scammer in Antique Street, right?”

“Remember, what happened?”

“Haha, I met this kid as soon as I went today!”

Charlie was shocked: “Dad, you won’t buy his goods again, will you?”

“No.” Jacob waved his hand and said happily, “This Ervin Jones, now that he know that I am your Old Master, he dare not be clever at all. Not only did he give me a piece of ancient jade pendant, he also helped me sell the pills up.”

Charlie frowned, and the ancient jade pendant Ervin Jones gave to Jacob was probably a fake, but it was strange that he actually helped Jacob sell medicine.

“What pill?”

“It’s the medicine you made for me to treat traumatic injuries. It’s called the heart-relief pill.” Jacob slapped his thigh and said excitedly: “My injuries are all healed. Ervin Jones heard that this pill is so effectivet, he said he had a way to sell the pills for me, so I gave him two pills, but I didn’t expect them to be sold!”

Charlie was dumbfounded.

Pills are not a rare thing, and the Old Master can only throw them away if he can’t finish eating them, but this Ervin Jones can really take advantage of the loopholes, and he can even sell the leftover medicine.

“Dad, this medicine is not right, how can you sell it.”

Jacob said, “I don’t know about that. Anyway, Ervin Jones helped me sell the medicine. Guess how much it sold.”

“over a thousand?”

“Your point is not even a fraction.” Jacob triumphed and slapped: “It’s half a million!!”

“puff!”

Charlie was drinking water, and the water in his mouth spurted out suddenly.

He couldn’t believe it. The pill that cost less than 100 were sold for half a million by Ervin Jones, a profiteer?

Chapter 204
Who is the hapless person who has a lot of money and is fooled by this profiteer?

Charlie couldn’t help asking: “Which wrongdoer did this profiteer sell the medicine to?”

“I don’t know, Ervin Jones said that he has professional ethics and must keep his clients secret.”

After Jacob finished speaking, he shook his head and sighed: “The 500,000, he hit my card with a lot of money, saying that he was filial to you. I will give him a bit of hard work. He doesn’t want it. These two hairs do business. His talent, when he stops making fakes, I advise him to do a decent job and go to work.”

Charlie shook his head.

People like Ervin Jones can’t change the sh!t!

He has been kidnapped since he was a child, and it has become commonplace. If he really wants to go to work for a day, I am afraid this is like killing him.

It is impossible for him to go to work, he will never go to work in his life.

However, since the pills are sold at a high price by the Old Master, they can be used as subsidies for the family.

Anyway, the Willson family recently left the Willson company, and Claire might have to be unemployed at home for a while, and the Old Master’s dividends from the Willson company might not be available, so it was just the money to make the transition.

After earning half a million in vain, Jacob’s originally depressed mood was swept away, and he walked all the way into the bedroom humming the red lantern of Peking opera, finally showing a smile on his face.

Charlie went back to the bedroom and told Claire about it.

Claire almost jumped out of bed and asked nervously, “Others spend a lot of money to buy pills, but money matters. If something goes wrong with eating that thing, can we get away with it?”

“Don’t worry.” Charlie said with a smile: “This “blood-relief pill” is only for removing blood stasis and invigorating blood. The materials are not valuable. They can’t be eaten as a meal, and they will have nosebleeds for two days at most. The blame is to buy medicine Customers, people are stupid and have a lot of money.”

Claire was still worried: “Then you say, who on earth is willing to spend half a million to buy these two pills?”

Charlie said casually: “It may be someone who has a cerebral obstruction or a cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease. This pill is also very effective for these diseases.”

Hearing what he said, Claire’s hanging mental complexity was relieved a lot.

These types of diseases are serious medical illnesses, and it would cost no less than 500,000 to go to the hospital for treatment.

I hope the medicine will work and don’t make people spend so much money in vain.

After eating, Charlie received a call from Orvel when he was washing the dishes.

Although Orvel is known as the underground king of Aurous Hill, he has been low-key and depressed since he met Charlie.

Although Charlie didn’t look down on him, he had to say that Orvel was quite sensible. Last time Darren was bullied, and in the hospital ward, he also helped him solve a little problem.

So at that time, Charlie had promised that he would give him a chance to rise to the top, but he did not expect that he would take the initiative to call himself.

After answering the phone, Charlie asked him, “Mr. Orvel, are you looking for me?”

Orvel hurriedly laughed and said, “Oh, Mr. Charlie! I called you this time because I heard about your order to the Aurous Hill Metaphysical Circle. I would like to congratulate you.”

Charlie said coldly: “Don’t talk to me here, just tell me if you have anything, don’t grind!”

Orvel hurriedly said: “Oh, Mr. Charlie, you know everything like a god, and you will see through it when I think about it carefully.”

Charlie asked coldly: “Still talking nonsense?”

Orvel hurriedly said: “That’s how Mr. Charlie, the Song family has treated me well for many years. Their eldest lady has had some trouble recently. I would like to ask you to come over and take a look.”

Charlie said, “Miss of Song Family? Warnia?”

“Yes!” said Orvel, “Miss Warnia is in trouble!”

Chapter 205
The Song family to which Warnia belongs is the top family in Aurous Hill.

However, the Song family was still a thousand miles away from the Eastcliff’s Wade family.

But Warnia still doesn’t know Charlie’s true identity, so Charlie in her eyes is just a young man who has some research on antiques and then dabbled in metaphysics.

The last time Charlie slammed thunder to death in Aurous Hill, it really scared many people and was regarded as a master of metaphysics by many people. However, Charlie deliberately gave Warnia an indication that it was just a coincidence. After all, how could ordinary people Order the sky thunder.

Finally, Warnia was also confused, thinking that Charlie might indeed have more luck.

Since then, Warnia has disappeared from Charlie’s world.

Charlie thought she was missing, but he didn’t expect to be in trouble.

So, he asked Orvel: “What’s the matter? What is wrong with Miss Song?”

Orvel said: “Ms. Song recently committed Tai Sui. Maybe something went wrong with Feng Shui luck, and she was totally unlucky.”

After that, Orvel said again: “I found many feng shui masters everywhere, but they can’t solve the problem. I would like to ask you to have a look, see if you can break the predicament of Missy.”

Charlie said calmly: “You can talk about what problems she has encountered first, so I might as well make a judgment.”

Orvel hurriedly said: “The lady was injured recently. She has had several small car accidents. Then she sprained her foot when going down the stairs, burned the back of her hand while drinking coffee, and was bitten by her own dog yesterday. One mouthful, not only that, but several important cooperations of the Song Family Group also had big problems and had a great impact on the income.

After that, Orvel said again: “The thing that saddens the eldest most is that she has somehow lost one of the most precious diamond necklaces she has worn for more than ten years. It is the relic left by her mother before her death. The young lady cried for several days about this.”

Charlie chuckled twice, and said: “It seems that Miss Song has really had a bad luck recently.”

“Don’t tell me!” Orvel looked at Charlie and said seriously: “Mr. Charlie, you are a master of metaphysics. I believe you must have a solution for this matter?”

Charlie asked him back: “Mr. Orvel, why are you so caring about Miss Song? What is your relationship with the Song family?”

Mr. Orvel hurriedly said: “I tell you Mr. Charlie, Miss Song’s grandfather is my benefactor. I was able to stand up in Aurous Hill back then, It was all thanks to the support of Miss Song’s grandfather. I originally wanted to repay him. I have always helped the Song family solve some inconvenient things for them to come forward.”

After that, Mr. Orvel said again: “To put it bluntly, I just want to repay the favor. The Song family is my benefactor.”

“En.” Charlie nodded and said, “You are also sincere, and Ms. Song and I have some friendship, so come and pick me from my house tomorrow. Let’s go and take a look.”

“Okay!” Orvel said excitedly: “Thank you Mr. Charlie! I am grateful!”

Early the next morning, Orvel called Charlie.
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 206-210

Post by jay »

Chapter 206
When Charlie went downstairs, Orvel was sitting in the car and beckoned to him, saying, “Mr. Charlie, get in the car!”

Charlie nodded and walked quickly to get into the car. Orvel hurriedly started the car and drove towards the outskirts of the city.

On the way, Orvel said anxiously: “I heard that a Feng Shui master from Hong Kong is coming soon, Mr. Charlie, you can’t let him steal your limelight!”

As he said, he added, “Miss Song is the eldest daughter of the Song family and will soon take over the entire family affairs. If we can do this beautifully, you and I will benefit infinitely!”

Charlie smiled and said, “Mr. Orvel, you are not kind, you said yesterday that it was to repay your kindness, but now you show the foxtail, so you want to treat Miss Song for this?”

Mr. Orvel said embarrassingly: “Repaying one’s kindness is one aspect, and getting closer to one another is also one aspect! I know that Mr. Charlie has great powers, but to be honest, it is not a bad thing to be able to get closer to Miss Song, Miss Song is young and attractive. Beautiful and with strong family background. If you become friends and join forces in the future, it will be a good thing for you, don’t you think?”

Charlie smiled slightly and said lightly: “If the Feng Shui master from Hong Kong is really good, then I can’t help it.”

Orvel sighed and said, “Let’s go and take a look first. You are a master of metaphysics with real abilities. Then you can see if you can find a suitable opportunity. Let’s just grab the business from that Hong Kong man!”

Charlie didn’t say a word, he was also considering this issue in his heart. If Mr. Lai from Hong Kong is really a descendant of the Lai family, he probably has a few brushes.

He might as well take a look at what Lai’s family does, and perhaps what enlightenment it might have for his next comprehension of the Nine Profound Heavenly Secrets!

Miss Song’s villa is in the most luxurious villa area in the suburbs.

Orvel drove Charlie all the way and stopped in front of a super luxurious villa.

At this time, a man with the appearance of a housekeeper came out. Orvel hurriedly stuck his head out and said, “Boyu, is the eldest lady at home?”

The housekeeper nodded indifferently, and said: “Mr. Orvel, what has brought you here?”

Orvel hurriedly said with a smile: “Boyu, I have invited a master to come over, and I want him to help the young lady, he is a real master of metaphysics!”

The butler glanced at Charlie, who was in the co-driver. He didn’t take the young man seriously, and said coldly: “Mr. Orvel, Mr. Lai from Hong Kong has already come and is showing the elder lady Feng Shui. It is inconvenient to bother him. If there is nothing wrong, you can go back.”

Orvel quickly said: “Boyu, Mr. Charlie is here, why should not let Mr. Charlie have a try? Besides, Mr. Charlie and Missy have friendship!”

Uncle Boyu asked him: “Many people say that they have friendship with Missy, and I can hear the cocoon. Besides, can the person you invite have abilities as good as Mr. Lai from Hong Kong? Mr. Lai is the originator of Feng Shui, Lai Buyi. He spent a lot of effort and traveled all the way to from Hong Kong, so follow along and join in the fun! Let’s go!”

Charlie was a little surprised when he heard that, not at the identity of Mr. Lai, but at the big man who stomped off Aurous Hill’s entire road. As a result, there was even a housekeeper at Warnia’s door. He can’t figure it out.

Not only can’t figure it out, he even has to kneel and lick.

Charlie couldn’t help but slander, this Orvel, in front of Uncle Boyu, is really begging for nothing! If this matter spreads out, it will be despised by people in the whole city!

Chapter 207
Orvel was despised by the butler, but he was not angry at all. On the contrary, the smile on his face accumulated more deeply. He respectfully said: “Look, Boyu, this lady’s problem is so serious. It must be the same for us today. Want to share the worries for her! What if Mr. Lai doesn’t care about Missy’s problem? He is a Hong Kong master, and he may not be able to eat well when he arrives on our mainland!”

Boyu said coldly: “What can’t be eaten, you really think you can find someone to be able to compare to Mr. Lai? Go away, if it interferes with Mr. Lai’s formation, the lady will blame it, you can’t afford it.

Orvel scratched his head anxiously. Unexpectedly, Boyu wouldn’t even let them in the door. How could Charlie show the elder lady Feng Shui?

So he blurted out: “Boyu, have you heard about the fate of that man in Aurous Hill? He was also a master in Hong Kong, that smashing, arrogant, and what was the result? He came to Aurous Hill and pretend to be something in front of Mr. Charlie, Mr. Charlie brought thunder, click it, and hacked him to death!”

After listening to it, Boyu was dumbfounded.

The look in Charlie’s eyes was also a little more in awe.

He had heard about Jinghai.

However, he didn’t know exactly who killed him in the Aurous Hill.

Unexpectedly, it turned out to be the young man in front of him!

In an instant, he had a sense of respect for Charlie.

So, he arched his hand at Charlie and said: “Mr. Charlie is so capable, I have also heard about it, and I admire it!”

After speaking, he hesitated for a moment, and said: “If this is the case, then please come in and have a look, but Mr. Charlie, you must come first and wait. Since Mr. Lai from Hong Kong is here first, please don’t bother him too much before he finishes the Feng Shui. Let’s wait until Mr. Lai finishes reading it. If Mr. Lai solves Missy’s problem, please don’t interfere.”

Charlie nodded, and said indifferently, “No problem.”

Boyu used the remote control to open the door and said to Orvel: “Get the car in.”

Orvel hurriedly drove into the villa and said with a look of exclamation: “Mr. Charlie, you were really awesome just now, except for the Song family, they rarely give outsiders such a face.”

Charlie said indifferently: “Look at your unpromising appearance. The housekeeper of the Song family has to kneel and lick the flattery. I really don’t know how you got into the position of Big Brother on Aurous Hill Road.”

Orvel said with a stern smile: “Mr. Charlie, you don’t know anything, no matter how good we are, isn’t it still a little girl who can’t get on the table? In front of a large family like the Song family , That is, the material for brother!”

After that, he parked the car and said to Charlie: “Mr. Charlie, let’s go to meet Mr. Lai for a while.”

Boyu led the two into the villa, which was decorated extremely luxuriously, almost like the royal family.

When they arrived on the second floor, Boyu directly led them to a room where the door was opened and knocked gently.

Then he took them straight in.

Chapter 208
In the room, a lean middle-aged man in a blue shirt was holding a compass and was looking around, muttering words. Warnia stood with her back to the door and heard three people coming in. She turned around and asked: “Boyu, what’s up?”

Boyu hurriedly said: “Miss, Orvel brought Mr. Charlie over, saying that he wanted to help you take a look at Feng Shui.”

Warnia turned around and saw Charlie, suddenly surprised: “Charlie, why are you here?”

As soon as Charlie saw Warnia, he found that she was a lot more haggard than he had seen a few days ago, and according to the records in the Nine Profound Heavenly Scriptures, her hall was darkened and her fortune was out of luck. It seemed that something really went wrong.

Charlie smiled slightly and said, “Mr. Orvel said that you are in trouble, so he took me over to see you.”

At this time, the middle-aged man holding the compass spoke in Hong Kong accent, and said, “Miss Song, ordinary people shouldn’t interfere! Otherwise, it will affect the operation of the Feng Shui Array!”

Warnia knew that Charlie knew something about metaphysics, but Feng Shui fortune was somewhat different from metaphysics. She felt that Charlie’s metaphysics was suitable for fighting strong, but Feng Shui was a discipline related to a different realm. Metaphysics is not a number of ways, so in no way Charlie can be compared to Mr. Lai.

So, she said a little apologetically: “I’m sorry Charlie, Mr. Lai is helping me do this. Please sit downstairs for a while, and I will come over to entertain you later, sorry!”

Charlie said: “Miss Song, one more person has one more way. I do see that you have some problems. As a friend, I hope to help you solve the trouble, but you can let the Mr. Lai make a formation first. If he can solve it, then everyone is happy. If he can’t solve it, I will try.”

At this moment, the middle-aged man holding the compass gave a cold snort, and said: “I am a Lai buyi’s 22nd generation successor. How can I be hard to beat by such a trivial matter? I think you are young, Dare to call yourself a Feng Shui Master, I am afraid you are a liar!”

Charlie smiled slightly, seeing a black and red air lingering in the hall of Mr. Lai, with a bloody smell, he said lightly: “Mr. Lai, since you are a Feng Shui master, why didn’t you look at yourself today? Isn’t there a disaster of blood and light?”

Mr. Lai laughed and said, “Say I have a bloody disaster? Boy, you are crazy!”

Charlie shrugged his shoulders and said, “I’m telling the truth. The blackness of your Yintang remains, your eyes are white and swollen, and your pupils are red and open. This is a sign of your fortune. If you don’t pay attention to the remedy, I am afraid The disaster of blood and light cannot be stopped!”

Mr. Lai sneered: “Boy, I’m a descendant of the Lai family from Hong Kong, so don’t behave in front of me!”

Charlie curled his lips: “I’m a big talker? You master from Hong Kong, I don’t think you are the only one. To be honest, they are all pretty watery!”

Mr. Lai immediately cursed: “You bah! Talk about our Hong Kong master water? You’re a sh!t!”

Charlie smiled and said, “Have you heard of someone named Jinghai? Do you know his fate?”

“I don’t know anything about Jinghai!” Mr. Lai snorted coldly, looked at the Song family eldest, and said, “Miss, wait for me to do it right away, to help you reverse your fortune, and let this unobstructed kid have insights. My Hong Kong Lai family’s true Feng Shui mastery cannot be challenged!”

Warnia nodded slightly, glanced at Charlie, and said to Mr. Lai: “Mr., please do it as soon as possible!”

Mr. Lai immediately took out a few pieces of talisman paper, gestured to the void for a while, and shouted with words in his mouth: “All those who are facing the battle are arrayed in front of them, and they are as fast as the law!”

After that, he threw the pieces of talisman paper into the air, observing the direction and speed of the talisman paper scattered, then pointed to a pot of green plants in front of the window and said, “Miss, the problem is found! This window opens to the east. , It is the direction of the purple gas coming from the east, your fortune should flow in from the east, and this pot of green plants just blocked the eye and blocked your fortune!

Chapter 209
When Warnia heard that Mr. Lai had found the key to the problem, she immediately asked with excitement, “Mr. Lai, will my fortune be better by removing the green plants?”

“Neither!”

Mr. Lai said with a serious face: “The feng shui formation is an invisible formation. Even if you remove the green plants, you can’t remove its influence on the feng shui pattern. Warnia hurriedly asked, “What should I do? ! “

Mr. Lai said: “You should place the exorcism transporter refined by Masters in the place of the green plants! Only in this way can you completely eradicate your troubles, keep your fortune open, and the purple gas coming from the east!”

Warnia asked: “Then what is the thing that drives away evil spirits?”

Mr. Lai immediately took out an egg-sized stone from his pocket and said earnestly: “Miss, this is Taishan chalcedony. It is the essence of the entire Taishan stone that has been eroded and weathered for tens of millions of years. It is a magical product for exorcising evil and transporting! If you place this piece of Taishan chalcedony in the place of a green plant, all the evil aura will immediately dissipate. When the purple qi comes from the east, it will definitely go back!”

Warnia asked with joy, “Mr. Lai, how much does this Taishan Chalcedony cost? I will buy it!”

Upon hearing this, Mr. Lai’s eyes flashed with excitement!

Immediately, he said with a serious face: “Miss Taishan, if this piece of Taishan Chalcedony is placed in Hong Kong, it will be worth at least 15 million, but I also have a relationship with the young lady. I will sell you this piece of Taishan Chalcedony for only Ten million.”

Warnia nodded and said, “Money is not a problem, as long as it can really help me solve the trouble!”

Mr. Lai said without hesitation: “Miss, don’t worry, if you put Taishan Chalcedony up now, your fortune will be completely changed tomorrow!”

Warnia breathed a sigh of relief immediately. She did not hesitate to bring the checkbook, and with a tender wave of her hand, she wrote a cash check for 10 million and handed it to Mr. Lai: “Mr. Lai, give that Taishan stone to me. Please make your formation!”

Warnia now only wants to solve the current trouble as soon as possible!

Recently, she has been tortured crazy by her own bad luck.

Just last month, just after her 24th birthday, she began to be unlucky.

First, there were various car accidents, and all five cars were damaged to varying degrees;

Not long after, she sprained her ankle again, and she is still in pain.

A few days ago, the relic left by her mother, and also her most cherished jewelry, was lost by her!

That jewelry has been with her for more than ten years, and it is almost her half-life. She offered a reward of several million, but there has been no news.

For this reason, she did not know how many times she cried quietly at night;

Yesterday, the Hong Kong Li family, which the Song family was actively cooperating with, added a lot of blockage to the Song family!

The two originally negotiated cooperation and were about to sign a contract, but the Li family in Hong Kong suddenly introduced a partner. Not only did they stop signing the contract with the Song family, but also revealed from all aspects that they wanted to cooperate with another partner.

For Warnia, this is tantamount to that the duck that brought its food to mouth but was suddenly taken away by someone else.

The loss this brought to the Song family was extremely huge, far more than she could bear!

All kinds of unlucky things continued, and Warnia had long been unable to bear it. At this moment, she just wanted to get in touch with this sad life, so as not to suffer more losses.

Therefore, it is very cost-effective for her to spend 10 million to solve the Feng Shui problem.

Mr. Lai got a check of 10 million, and his hands tremble a little with excitement.

Chapter 210
He hid the check in his body, and immediately took the Taishan chalcedony to the window sill, took down the pot of green plants, placed the stone on it, and kept chanting Taoist mantras.

Charlie looked at all this and sneered secretly.

This Mr. Lai not only doesn’t understand sh!t, but also unknowingly self-defeated and caused a catastrophe!

In fact, he had already seen the weirdness of this house through the Feng Shui mystery in the Nine Profound Heaven Scriptures.

He could clearly feel that in this room, a very terrifying formation of trapped dragons in the mystery of Feng Shui was basically formed.

The so-called trapped dragon formation, as the name implies, in this formation, even if it is a dragon, it will be trapped, let alone the fortune of ordinary people.

Therefore, no matter how strong the fortune is, those who live in the trapped dragon will inevitably lose their fortune and continue to have bad luck.

The eldest lady lives in such a room, her own fortune is all trapped, and once a person’s fortune is trapped, naturally one after another will be unlucky.

Fortunately, this trapped dragon formation has only begun to take shape and has not yet been perfected.

If it is really allowed to continue to improve, not only human fortune, but also human fate can be trapped in it.

Then it won’t be bad luck, it is very likely that you will lose your life!

Coincidentally, the only loophole left by this trapped dragon formation is that pot of green plants!

Green plants are wood, representing life and vitality!

With it, it is tantamount to opening the only remaining life for this Array.

There is a student who can barely fight against the gathering of the trapped dragons, keeping the last bit of luck for the young lady.

However, Mr. Lai accidentally picked this place and put his broken stone here.

You know, stone is hard! Represents unbreakably!

Once this stone replaces the green plants, the dragon formation is almost complete!

At this time, Mr. Lai finished chanting the mantra and took a deep breath, saying: “Miss Lai, someone Lai has finished the formation, you can rest assured!”

Warnia hurriedly asked: “Then my future fortune can be restored? Wouldn’t it be so bad?”

“Yes!” Mr. Lai nodded and said, “I rely on someone for his Feng Shui technique, which is famous in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macau. Even Hong Kong tycoon Li Ka-shing and Macau gambling king Stanley Ho are also the Feng Shui clients of mine. Miss, don’t worry! “

Warnia hurriedly asked: “Mr. Lai, I wonder if you can wish me to find the bracelet my mother left me? If possible, I would pay another 10 million!”

Mr. Lai scratched his head: “This eldest lady, I am good at Feng Shui mystery. Finding things is not my area of ​​expertise.”

Warnia nodded disappointedly: “It’s okay, you reversed the current bad luck, I am very grateful to you, Mr. Lai.”

As soon as she finished speaking, her cell phone rang. On the phone, a woman said hurriedly: “Mr. Song, it’s not good, something has happened!”

Warnia hurriedly asked, “What’s the matter?”

The other party said: “The shipment we exported to the United States was just unloaded in the United States. As a result, the other company said that our product was not up to standard and we had to return it in accordance with the contract and claim triple compensation!”

Warnia suddenly glared, and blurted out in a panic: “The five thousand tons of goods will be returned? This time, I have lost tens of millions of transportation fees and customs declaration fees, plus triple the compensation. Several hundred million!”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 211-215

Post by jay »

Chapter 211
Warnia couldn’t understand why Mr. Lai just changed her fortune, and then there was such a big problem?

At the moment on the phone, he said: “There is no way, Miss, now the other party strongly demands triple compensation, we are very passive!”

Warnia hurriedly asked: “Could it be a mistake? Did you ask them to test it again!”

The other party said: “I have already told them, but they said that after monitoring twice, the goods still failed the test!”

Warnia blurted out: “Check the source immediately to see our export records. When was this batch of goods produced and who was responsible? Find out and tell me clearly!”

After that, she said again: “In the U.S., you can drag as long as you can, and then send a few people over to check it out!”

“OK, mam!”

After hanging up the phone, Warnia’s expression was cloudy. She looked at Mr. Lai and asked, “Mr. Lai I have encountered another particularly difficult thing. If it can’t be solved, the loss may exceed 500 million. Haven’t you reversed the fortune?!”

Mr. Lai dodged Warnia’s eyes, and said falteringly: “Stopping adversity also takes time, and it cannot be done overnight.”

Warnia replied: “Then it will improve slowly, and there shouldn’t be new bad luck suddenly!”

At this time, Warnia called again, and it turned out to be the eldest son of the Hong Kong Li family!

She hurriedly connected the phone, smiled and said, “Hello, Gongzi Li!”

“Miss Song.” The other party said in a cold voice: “We thought about it and felt that the Song family was not the best partner in our eyes, so we might unilaterally terminate the cooperation.”

“Termination of cooperation?!” Warnia suddenly became anxious and blurted out: “Mr. Li, you should be able to see that we are obviously superior in all aspects compared to others! The cooperation between the Li family and our Song family is the best and Good choice”

The other party chuckled and said: “To be honest, a master next to my father is measuring Feng Shui for my father. He said that the aura of the Song family does not seem to match that of the Li family. If we continue to cooperate with you, it may affect the fortune of the Li family, so , I’m sorry Miss Song.”

After speaking, he hung up phone.

This!

Warnia originally wanted to take this opportunity to take the Song family to the next level, but she was completely disappointed when she did not expect it to be empty.

Mr. Lai was already a little panicked at this time. He originally wanted to lie to her and leave as soon as possible. He didn’t expect that after his own practice, Warnia suddenly became even more unlucky?

He felt that in this place shouldn’t stay here for long, so he hurriedly said: “Miss Song, the change of Feng Shui fortune requires a process, so you must calm down. I believe that by tomorrow, everything will disappear! I will leave now!”

After he finished speaking, he was about to walk outside.

Warnia blurted out: “Wait a minute! Mr. Lai, this situation is obviously problematic! Why did I have two such big troubles immediately after you finished the formation!? Give me an explanation for everything you say! “

Just after speaking, Warnia felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen, which made her sigh, almost unable to stand firm.

She barely stood firm by holding on to the TV on the wall, and the colic made her sweat!

She wondered, what was wrong! When this has not yet come, how can it happen to her.

She hasn’t figured it out yet. There was another sharp pain in her lower abdomen. This pain made her legs soft and she could only hold the TV with her hands to keep standing.

At this time, the bracket of the TV on the wall suddenly clicked, and the metal bracket broke!

Chapter 212
Seeing that the sixty-inch big TV slammed into her feet in a daze, Charlie hurriedly stepped forward and took her hand, and violently pulled her into his arms.

With a loud noise, the TV set fell off and hit the ground heavily.

The casing and screen suddenly shattered, and a piece of shattered hard plastic was snapped out, wiping Warnia’s slender white calf and flew by.

“Ah!” Warnia felt a sharp pain in her calf, and when she lowered her head, it had already cut a two to three centimeters long opening, and blood poured out in an instant.

Charlie hurriedly took out a tissue from his pocket, squatted down to help her cover the wound, and asked: “Miss, do you have disinfection products such as iodophor at home?”

Warnia was a little angry when Charlie touched her calf, just about to have an attack, but when she thought that Charlie had saved her just now, she suppressed the fire.

She immediately looked at Lai Buyi and asked with obvious anger: “Mr. Lai, if you don’t give me a reasonable explanation today, don’t go anywhere!”

When Orvel saw this, he grabbed Master Wade Lai by the neck and asked coldly: “d*mn, say! What did you do to our lady?!”

Mr. Lai cried and said, “I didn’t do anything! I just set up a battle to help her change her fortune.”

“You don’t bluff me!” Orvel scolded angrily: “You changed her fortune for the worse, right?”

After that, Orvel gritted his teeth and cursed: “Say, did you collect money from someone and deliberately harm our eldest lady?”

Mr. Lai trembled in shock, and blurted out, “Big Brother, I didn’t! I was not instructed by anyone.”

Orvel grinned and said, “If you don’t tell the truth, then I will chop you up and feed to the dog!”

After that, he immediately said to Warnia: “Miss, hand this b@stard over to me, I will let him evaporate from the world!”

Warnia was also very annoyed, and said coldly, “Mr. Lai, if you don’t give me an explanation, then I can only order the people to do things!”

Mr. Lai hurriedly knelt on the ground, crying and said: “Miss, I just lied to you for some money, I really didn’t hurt you!”

Warnia asked with a cold face: “What you did just now was all fooling me?”

“Yes.” Mr. Lai hurriedly took out the check and begged for mercy: “I will refund you the money, please let me go.”

Warnia stared at him for a while, seeing that he didn’t seem to be lying, she felt even more desperate.

what happened? Is her fortune worse?

Suddenly, she suffered heavy losses. If this continues, the family business will be ruined in her own hands.

At this moment, Charlie, who had not spoken, suddenly said, “Miss, in fact, Mr. Lai did not do nothing.”

Warnia looked at him and asked, “What does this mean?”

Charlie said calmly: “The layout of your room is matched with your own five elements to form a large array of trapped dragons on Feng Shui!”

“The Dragon Array will lock all your fortune into the formation. The reason there is still a little leeway is because the pot of green plants has left a gate for the Dragon Array.”

After speaking, Charlie looked at the so-called Mr. Lai and smiled: “Unfortunately, this guy replaced the green plant with a stone. The stone is gold. This time, the gate is sealed. It doesn’t matter if you remove it now. Use it, so your fortune will be lost instantly, and it will only get worse and worse.”

Warnia was suddenly struck by lightning, and hurriedly put away the contempt for him before, bowed and clasped her fists and said pleadingly, “Mr. Charlie, please help!”

Chapter 213
Mr. Lai knew that he had caused a catastrophe when he heard this, and hurriedly said, “Miss Song, I didn’t mean it! Mr. Wade please take that stone away quickly.”

Charlie shook his head: “It’s useless to take it away. The Dragon Array is closed. It’s like throwing a stone into the water. Even if the stone is taken away, the water wave generated by the stone cannot be stopped.

Warnia looked at Charlie dumbfounded, and she couldn’t help but respect him a little bit, and asked: “Mr. Wade please help me solve this troubled dragon formation. No matter how much money I have to spend, I will not hesitate!”

When Orvel heard that Charlie saw the doorway, he hurriedly said: “Mr. Charlie, please help our eldest lady.”

Charlie nodded and said, “Miss Song, the Feng Shui in your room was not originally a trapped dragon, but this year is your natal year. Your own lifestyle has changed during this life year. It doesn’t fit in with the Feng Shui of this room, so it forms a big trapped dragon formation.”

After all, Charlie said again: “I want to change the Feng Shui of your room now, it may cause damage to your room, and I hope you don’t mind.”

Warnia said immediately: “Mr. please, even if you demolish this house, I have no objection!”

Charlie nodded and said to the housekeeper: “Uncle Boyu, please find a crowbar.”

Boyu immediately said: “I will get it now!”

After a while, Boyu came in with a metal crowbar and asked: “Mr. Wade is this all right?”

“Give it to me.”

Charlie looked around carefully, then pinched his fingers to make the final decision, then took a few steps in the room, pointed to a piece of wooden floor under his feet, and said, “Mr. Orvel, please pry this floor open.”

Orvel nodded, did not go to help immediately, but looked at Mr. Lai and punched him in the abdomen.

With this punch down, Mr. Lai immediately spit out a mouthful of blood and wailed on the ground.

Orvel is a gangster like that, who has very practical experience. After this punch, Mr. Lai has no ability to sit up, let alone escape.

After that, Orvel took the crowbar from Boyu and raised the floor according to Charlie’s instructions.

The floor was pried open, exposing the concrete floor.

Orvel asked him: “Mr. Charlie, what should I do next?”

Charlie said lightly: “The trapped dragon array must have a central axis, so I just deduced it. Below this should be the central axis of the trapped dragon array. The central axis of the trapped dragon array is driven by water, and the water flows through the eyes. It will produce the effect of locking the fortune, so if I am not wrong, there should be a water pipe line under this cement.”

“Really?” Orvel asked in surprise: “Mr. Charlie, can your eyes see through?”

Charlie said indifferently: “It’s not a perspective, but a deduction through the five elements and knowledge! For example, if you see the lights on the roof turn on, you can guess that the roof must be buried in telecommunications.”

What Charlie said were all Feng Shui mysteries recorded in the Nine Profound Heaven Scriptures. Most people don’t understand Feng Shui formation at all, so they can’t guess where there is water or fire.

At this time, Charlie said again: “I think the cement on the water pipe should be very thin. You can see if you hit it hard with a crowbar a few times.”

“Good!” Orvel suddenly slammed the concrete floor hard, breaking a thin layer of concrete away in a few strokes.

Everyone held their breath and watched, and as expected, they saw Orvel smash a PVC water pipe as thick as a thumb from the cement!

This kind of water pipe leads from the aisle to the bathroom, but there is only this one, that is, in a huge house, the water pipe can be anywhere.

However, Charlie was able to directly point out the specific location of the water pipe, which was a bit shocking!

Chapter 214
“It’s amazing!” Not only Orvel was stunned, but Warnia and Boyu were also dumbfounded.

It’s amazing to be able to find out the water pipes hidden in the cement.

Charlie said again: “Break open the water pipe and let the water spill out. Once the water comes out of the formation, it will break down the formation. Once the formation collapses, the it will no longer exist!”

Warnia hurriedly said, “Mr. Orvel, you must smash this water pipe!”

Orvel nodded and smashed the floor several times before smashing the water pipe.

A large swath of water mist spewed out in a flash, and Charlie, Warnia and Boyu all hurriedly backed away to avoid it.

When the water gushed out, Charlie discovered that the Dragon Dragon Formation had also been completely abolished because of the fatal damage.

Afterwards, Charlie said to Boyu: “Turn off the water valve, the dragon formation has been broken.”

“This is broken?” Everyone looked incredulous.

Charlie said calmly: “It has been broken, and Miss Song’s fortune has been suppressed for so many days, and she should soon flourish.”

Just after speaking, Warnia’s phone rang.

“Mr. Song, the American side called and said that they made a mistake in the sample. It is not our problem. Our goods are all qualified.”

“Great!”

Warnia really took it! As soon as this breaks the formation, it immediately revolves

As soon as she hung up the call, she immediately said to Charlie with a look of gratitude: “Mr. Charlie, you are such a god! Thank you so much!”

Charlie smiled slightly and said, “Miss Song, you are welcome. I have also been entrusted by Mr. Orvel to come and help. All should be done.”

Hearing this, Orvel was so moved that he almost cried. He didn’t expect that Charlie could still remember to speak for him at this time. In this way, he would definitely be able to remember his work with Missy!

He has always wanted to hug the eldest lady’s thigh, but the eldest lady is more repulsive to people of his origin, so he has always been able to wander around the edge of the Song family’s industry. With this credit, he will Surely you will be able to enter the Song family’s direct line of troops!

Warnia looked at Mr. Orvel and said, “You took interest in this matter, and I will remember it.”

Orvel hurriedly said: “Miss, this is my business!”

Warnia nodded. In front of Orvel, she was still the tall lady, but in front of Charlie, she was very respectful.

At this time, Warnia’s cell phone rang again.

It’s Gongzi Li from Hong Kong Li Family!

“Young Mr. Li?”

Warnia was a little bit dissatisfied with the pigeons being released by Gongzi Li.

Gongzi Li said on the phone, “Miss Song, I’m so sorry! Just a little misunderstanding, my father’s Feng Shui master said, Miss Song, your fortune has changed suddenly, and now your wealth is soaring, and you are overwhelmed. I strongly recommend that we cooperate with your Song family. I sincerely hope that we can sign the contract as soon as possible. I want to fly to your city tomorrow. I wonder if I will be able to see you face to face?”

Chapter 215
Gongzi Li’s attitude suddenly changed drastically, and Warnia was shocked, and her chin almost fell to the ground!

Although she was a little angry at what Gongzi Li had done before, she was about to shout out excitedly now.

But she restrained it and said, “In this case, let’s make an appointment at a time and place for the signing ceremony.”

Gongzi Li said immediately: “The sooner the signing is, the better, so let me fly to Aurous Hill tomorrow to meet you in person!”

Warnia hung up the phone, almost admiring Charlie

From the two phone calls made by Gongzi Li just now, she can just see the power of Charlie.

The liar, Mr. Lai, destroyed the only student of the Dragon Array. Gongzi Li immediately called and refused to cooperate. He also said that it was his father’s Feng Shui master who saw that her luck was not good, and as soon as Charlie broke the formation, the opponent immediately Called and said that her wealth was soaring, this was the best proof of Charlie’s strength.

When Warnia was amazed, she received another call from a stranger, and the other party asked, “Is it Miss Song?”

“It’s me, who are you?”

The other party said: “Miss Song, I am the manager of the Hermès store. You tried clothes and accessories in our store last week. Do you remember?”

Warnia said: “Well, remember, what’s the matter?”

The other party said: “That’s right, we just found a string of diamond jewelry in the corner of the fitting room with your name engraved on it. I think you should have left it in the store, so I called to confirm it!”

Warnia suddenly trembled with excitement, and asked: “Where is the bracelet now? Is it with you?”

“Yes, in our shop.”

“Then I will fetch it!”

After hanging up the phone, Warnia could not control her tears. She looked at Charlie and choked with gratitude: “Mr. Charlie, the bracelet my mother left for me has been found. Thank you so much.”

Charlie smiled and said, “Just find it. If Miss Song is in a hurry, please go and get it!”

Warnia nodded, hurriedly wrote a check for 20 million, handed it to Charlie, and said, “Mr. Charlie, this is a little heart, please accept it!”

Charlie smiled slightly and waved his hand.

20 million?

I really don’t lack twenty million

I don’t know how to spend nearly tens of billions of cash there. What do you want me to do with 20 million?

So, he said lightly: “Miss Song, you and I are also friends. There is no need to talk about money for this matter.”

Warnia still insisted at this time: “Mr. Charlie, the twenty million is a part of my heart, so I hope you can accept it! Otherwise, I will really feel sorry!”

Charlie said indifferently: “Miss Song, there may be intersections in the future, so why bother to calculate the accounts so clearly.”

When Warnia heard this, she suddenly realized that she hurriedly put away the check and said apologetically: “I’m sorry, Mr. Charlie, I am a little stupid. If something happens to Mr. Charlie in the future, Warnia dare not follow the instructions!”

Charlie gave a hum and said, “Okay, go get your bracelet back!”

Warnia nodded, she really couldn’t wait to get her bracelet back, so after thanking Charlie, she hurriedly asked Boyu to drive her out.

After the two of them left, Orvel was also extremely grateful to Charlie, holding his hand, and excitedly said: “Mr. Charlie, you are so interesting! If you have anything in the future, even if you go up to the sword mountain or down the fire. , I am also willing to put my heart on the ground for you!
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 216-220

Post by jay »

Chapter 216
Charlie smiled and said, “Remember your words, maybe I will have something to do for you in the future!”

Orvel hurriedly nodded: “Mr. Charlie, if you have anything, just order!”

At this time, Mr. Lai had been lying on the floor crying and begging for mercy: “Big Brother, please I am a bullsh*t! I will never dare anymore!”

Orvel sneered: “You liar, my people will come right away, and they will arrange it for you!”

Charlie asked in a low voice, “What are you going to do with him?”

Orvel said coldly: “I said how to chop up and feed the dog, how can I say nothing? I have a little brother who opened a dog-fighting kennel, let alone him, ten sc*m he can also eat with those dogs.

Charlie glanced at him without any sympathy.

This kind of deceitful liar is no different from a quack doctor. If a quack doctor is not cured, he will kill people. If you mess with this kind of fake Feng Shui, you may also die.

To put it bluntly, they are all rascal b@stards, and they are indeed dead.

Moreover, today, in order to defraud Warnia’s money, he completely completed the trapped dragon formation. Warnia could have run out of life soon.

People like her control hundreds of billions of assets. If her fortune and fate are all exhausted, I don’t know how many people below will be implicated. In that case, Warnia will not be the only one killed!

Therefore, there is really no need for such a sc*m to stay in the world.

At this time, Orvel’s younger brother came over, set up the deceitful Mr. Lai and took away.

When Mr. Lai left, the ghost cried and howled, crying how miserable, innocent, and regretful he was, but no one sympathized with him.

Charlie shook his head as he watched, and said that he had a bloody disaster today, he didn’t believe him, he really deserved it.

After solving all the problems, Orvel thanked Charlie a lot, and only then sent him home.

After returning home, Claire was still looking for work online.

Charlie didn’t say much. In fact, Charlie himself wanted to support Claire in starting a company, but it seemed that Claire didn’t have this idea, so he didn’t say much.

He also didn’t want Claire to be too tired. If she were to start a company and start a business, sshe would have a lot of work in the early stage. With Claire’s personal character, she would suffer a lot.

In the evening, Charlie received a call from his good brother Darren in college.

Since the last time helped him teach a lesson to the adulterer and his ex in the hospital, Charlie has never seen him again. The main reason is that there are too many things in the family that he really can’t take care of.

Darren told Charlie on the phone that he had almost recovered and was discharged today.

Since Charlie helped him get back to the hotel and paid millions in compensation, the first thing he did when he was discharged from the hospital was to invite a few better classmates to dinner.

Seeing that his good brother was about to be discharged from the hospital, Charlie naturally readily agreed.

At this time, Claire walked out of the bathroom after taking a shower, and casually asked Charlie: “It’s so late, who is calling you?”

Charlie said indifferently: “Darren is discharged from the hospital. We are going to have a dinner. Let’s go together tomorrow.”

Claire nodded and said, “Okay.”

Chapter 217
At noon the next day.

Charlie drove his wife Claire to Fenglin Hotel.

Although Fenglin Hotel is not top-notch in Aurous Hill, it can be regarded as a luxury level, enough to show Darren’s sincerity.

This time Darren was also considered to be bleeding, and he directly booked a luxurious box in the Fenglin Hotel.

The box is luxuriously decorated, enough to accommodate twenty people, and the initial consumption alone is seven or eight thousand.

After Charlie arrived, many people had already arrived in the box, besides Darren and Elsa, there were also a few classmates.

Elsa has not had a good time recently.

She has come to Aurous Hill from Yenching University for a long time, so as to have the opportunity to get in touch with the chairman of the Emgrand Group. However, after working for so long, she has never had a chance to see the real person of the chairman!

Moreover, she used to be the administrative director inside the company, but now it’s better to go straight out to be the sales director. She runs around outside every day.

What made her tortured even more was that she had been obsessed with that man since she was rescued by that mysterious man last time.

Therefore, her desire to meet the chairman of the Emgrand Group is not as great as before. Now she only wants to see her lifesaver, because she feels as if she has fallen in love with the mysterious man at first sight.

But she couldn’t think of it. In fact, the chairman of the Emgrand Group and the mysterious lifesaver were actually the same person, Charlie.

Seeing Charlie and Claire entering the box, Darren hurriedly stood up and said: “Charlie, Claire, you are here, sit down have a seat.”

Darren greeted Charlie and Claire with a very respectful tone, and he admired and appreciated this good brother.

Elsa looked a little haggard when she saw the two of them. She felt that she had a stomach and no one could say anything. Seeing Claire, she suddenly had the urge to talk.

So she stepped forward and took Claire’s wrist and said weakly, “Claire, let’s sit together. I have something to tell you.”

Claire smiled and said, “What’s wrong with you, looking listless?”

Elsa sighed and said, “It’s not because of my mysterious lifesaver. I found that I have fallen in love with him completely. Now I close my eyes and I am full of him in my head. It is him who I see in sleeps and dreams, but I can’t find him. What should I do with him”

“This, I can’t help it.” Claire helplessly spread her hands. After Elsa was rescued by a mysterious man, she shouted all day to find that man. But there are so many people, where can I find him? A single mysterious person?

Charlie on the side just sat down and heard Claire and Elsa’s words, a cold sweat broke out on his forehead, Elsa actually fell in love with him?

This is too ridiculous, don’t let Elsa know that her male god is him, otherwise there will definitely be a mess!

After three rounds of wine and food, Darren began to liven up the atmosphere again: “Everyone, thank you all for coming today. I will toast to everyone.”

After speaking, he drank it all.

Several well-connected classmates applauded one after another: “Mr. Darren is great!”

Charlie smiled faintly, took a sip from the wine glass.

“I heard that Mr. Darren is now the big boss, he opened a big hotel, he still has two million cash in his hand, and he knows people on in the infuluential circles, he must take care of us in the future.”

A coquettish woman dressed in enchanting clothes with light makeup on her face smiled charmingly.

Chapter 218
“Juan Thompson, what you said, Darren and us are the best classmates. If something happens, he will definitely give us a hand.

A man with a Chinese character face also picked up a wine glass and drank it in one go.

Charlie glanced over them faintly, vaguely remembering that the two of them were his college classmates, the female was Juan Thompson, and the male was Jianhua Liu.

Darren said embarrassedly: “What it is, It is really a long story, not worth mentioning!”

After finishing speaking, he looked at Charlie and sighed with emotion.

When he met a s*umbag, he had almost been deceived for nothing, and was even beaten up.

However, it is precisely because of Charlie’s help that he could retake the hotel and receive two million in compensation.

It can be said that this was all given by Charlie, so how embarrassed to take it out.

So, he turned the topic off and said: “Jianhua is doing well now. I heard that you have become an executive of a company, and you have an annual salary of 700,000 to 800,000.”

Jianhua sighed and said, “Don’t mention it, that company is too bad. I’m about to resign and go to Xinhe Company to try. I heard that our university classmate Qiang Han was a senior manager there. Now it’s pretty good! Unexpectedly, this kid could have this ability!”

“Oh, he” Darren smiled awkwardly. His relationship with Qiang Han was not good, so Qiang Han was not invited to this party.

However, Jianhua and Qiang Han are very close. If they go to Xinhe Company and have Qiang Han’s support, they must be able to mix in a good position.

Elsa also said thoughtfully: “I heard that Xinhe Company in Aurous Hill is also a good large company, and it is quite strong. I can’t expect Qiang Han to mix so well now.”

Claire suddenly froze when she heard Xinhe Company.

After breaking with the Willson family, she was expelled from the Willson Group. In order to find a job, she has put in a lot of resumes these days, one of which is Xinhe Company.

Thinking of this, Claire smiled and said, “It just so happens that I have to apply for a job at Xinhe Group. If it passes, we will work in a company in the future.”

Juan on the side asked in astonishment: “In the beginning, you have been in the Willson Group well, why should you go to Xinhe Company to submit your resume?”

Claire said helplessly: “I have drawn a clear line from the Willson family now, so I have to go out and find a new job, otherwise I can’t support my family.”

When Juan heard this, she looked at Charlie’s eyes full of contempt: “Charlie, look at how hard it was in the beginning. As a man, you actually let your woman fall to this point, you are too Useless.”

The relationship between Jianhua and Charlie is not good, so she laughed unscrupulously: “Charlie, or go to Qiang Han’s company to apply, although with your ability, you can only be a cleaner. , But for the face of old classmates, it’s okay to let you be a cleaning foreman.”

Charlie said lightly: “You should keep this good thing for yourself, I’m not interested.”

Seeing him so unappreciative, Jianhua said uncomfortably: “Charlie, I know you have a strong self-esteem, but you see now, everyone is better than you, I advise you to recognize the reality.”

Darren frowned and said, “Okay, today is the day of our classmate’s reunion. Don’t run against Charlie like this.”

After that, Darren said apologetically to Charlie: “Charlie, you must not take to your heart, Juan and Jianhua are so straightforward.”

Juan snorted coldly and said, “Darren, who made Charlie this Rubbish always look calm and unreliable. He has no ability, and he is quite good at pretending to be compelling.”

Jianhua added disdainfully: “He is just a poor d*ck”

Chapter 219
Charlie’s eyes were very cold, but looking at Darren’s face, he didn’t bother to be familiar with these two idiots.

Seeing this, Juan and Jianhua looked down on Charlie even more. They were ridiculed. They didn’t even dare to put a bullsh*t. They were a waste!

Jianhua continued sarcastically: “Hey, if you want me to tell you, Claire is really blind. If so many good boys in our class don’t look for her, why did she pick a rag like Charlie?”

As he was speaking, at this moment, the door of the box was suddenly pushed open.

“Boom”

Several sturdy men in black broke into the box, and one of them, a young man with a cigarette in his head, said coldly: “Get out of here, I want this box.”

Jianhua frowned and said, “What are you doing? Didn’t you see us eating?”

After speaking, he patted the table and said, “This is the Fenglin Hotel. Don’t you understand the rules of first come first come first?”

“First come first?”

The young man with a cigarette holding a small inch walked up to Jianhua and slapped him directly. Jianhua fell to the ground, his face swollen immediately.

“You fcking pretend to be forceful with me? I’m the fcking Leopard Lin under Orvel! who the h*ll are you!”

“Leopard Lin?”

Jianhua held his face, his eyes panicked. Leopard is a famous leader in this area. Although it’s not a big deal in Aurous Hill, it is a person who no one can afford to offend.

“Sorry Leopard, let’s go now, let’s go!”

Leopard sneered and looked at the crowd cursing: “What are you doing in a daze? Don’t get out of here!”

Elsa and Claire panicked, and subconsciously hid behind Charlie

Charlie looked at Leopard Lin and said coldly: “For Mr. Orvel’s face, you get out now, I can spare your life!”

“fck, Charlie, you’re fcking crazy, this is Leopard, Brother Leopard!”

“Sorry Brother Leopard, we are not familiar with this Charlie, just ask him if you have anything, don’t hurt us”

Jianhua and Juan criticized Charlie for being bloody. What a f*cking pretense, this is Orvel’s Leopard! It’s a murderous person who has seen blood. You don’t want to look to him like this unless you are looking for death!

However, the man named Leopard hesitated. He looked at Charlie as if he was thinking of something. His expression suddenly changed and he said tentatively: “You are Charlie Wade?”

Leopard has been following Orvel for a long time. He had the privilege of hearing Charlie’s name, and then suddenly remembered.

Charlie said coldly: “Could there be two other Charlie Wades in Aurous Hill?!”

Leopard was struck by thunder, and immediately knelt on the ground: “I’m sorry Mr. Wade, I didn’t know that it were you Master. I deserve a million deaths!”

Jianhua watched this scene and said blankly: “Brother Leopard, is there any misunderstanding? It’s true that this person is called Charlie, but he is just a Rubbish son-in-law, not a master at all!”

Leopard Lin turned pale when he heard this, and kicked Jianhua to the ground: “B@stard, your mother, are you looking for death? Dare to insult Mr. Wade and see if I won’t kill you today!”

Although Leopard can be regarded as the number one person in the surrounding area, he knew in his heart that he was a dog of Orvel, and facing Charlie, Orvel had to kneel and lick, and he was even qualified to lick the bottom. Dare not have it!

“And you btch, you fcking dare to insult Mr. Wade!”

While talking, Leopard turned his head and gave Juan a slap, bleeding her mouth.

Chapter 220
“Oh, Leopard Lin, we still have to eat, please get out of here!”

Charlie didn’t bother to care about a small character like Leopard, so he directly bowed his hand and let him go.

Leopard nodded and bowed his waist and said, “Don’t worry, Mr. Wade, I’ll get out of here! Get out of here now!”

After finishing speaking, like a pug, he quickly retreated from the box.

In the box, don’t mention how uncomfortable Jianhua and Juan were. Charlie, who had just been mocked by them in every possible way, turned into Mr. Wade in the mouth of Brother Leopard. What the h*ll was going on?

There must be some misunderstanding inside, Charlie is just a waste! Also worthy of being called Lord, a master?

Darren said to the two of them: “You two, let’s have a snack in the future. You must be low-key when you come out. What should be said and what should not be said, think before you speak, it could bring you big trouble!”

Jianhua and Juan had just been beaten by Leopard, and now they dare not even let go.

Darren then said to Charlie: “Charlie, thanks to you, I toast you on behalf of everyone, thank you!”

Charlie smiled faintly: “It’s just a small matter.”

The next day, Claire received an interview invitation from Xinhe Company.

The interview was scheduled in the afternoon, and Charlie took advantage of Claire’s attention and took out his cell phone to call Solmon White.

After the call was connected, Solmon White’s respectful voice rang: “Mr. Wade, what are your instructions?”

Charlie said lightly: “My wife is going to apply for a job at Xinhe Construction Company. I want to ask you about this company.”

Solmon White was surprised and said: “Xinhe Construction Company? This company is a wholly-owned enterprise controlled by the White family. Miss Willson is going to apply for this company? This is too bad for Miss Willson, or I will just remove the chairman of the company. How about changing Miss Willson as the next Chairman?”

Charlie was stunned when he heard the words, he was a little surprised that Xinhe Company belonged to the White family.

If Solmon White can help, it would be good, but after thinking about it, his wife wanted to rely on her own ability, so he said lightly: “No, you just arrange it then and let my wife pass the interview.”

Solmon White immediately respectfully said: “Okay Mr. Wade, I will arrange it now.”

Here, after Solmon White just hung up the phone, he immediately asked his assistant to send a notice to the senior management of Xinhe Company. The thing Mr. Wade ordered, he must do well.

At two o’clock in the afternoon, Claire was about to leave for an interview at Xinhe Company.

Since the car was sent to the 4s shop for maintenance today, Charlie and Claire had no choice but to take a taxi, but this was the peak time. The two waited on the roadside for a long time and did not get a taxi.

Claire was a little anxious, and said helplessly: “If I miss the interview with Xinhe Company a little later, it would definitely give them a bad impression. I would not have sent the car for maintenance if I knew it.”

Charlie was also very helpless. Looking at the number of taxis, there are more than fifty people who can turn to him. It’s really a mistake.

At this time, a black Rolls-Royce Phantom slowly stopped in front of the two.

The window rolled down and the person inside was Solmon White. He was surprised and said: “Mr. Charlie, are you planning to take a taxi?”

Charlie was stunned for a moment. It’s a coincidence that Solmon White just made it?

So he said: I want to take my wife to the Xinhe company for an interview, why are you here?”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 221-225

Post by jay »

Chapter 221
Solmon White said quickly: “Mr. Charlie, it’s peak time. It is estimated that it is difficult to get a taxi. If you don’t dislike it, I will give you two a ride.

Although Claire felt a little strange that Solmon White had just arrived, she said with embarrassment: “This is too troublesome for Mr. White.”

“No trouble, no trouble at all.” Solmon White hurriedly got out of the car and opened the door for the two of them, very happy.

Seeing this, Charlie touched his nose and didn’t say a word. He knew that Solmon White had seized the opportunity to kneel, and he would definitely not let it go. It happened that he needed to use him too, so there was no reason to refuse.

The driver drove in front, and Solmon White sat in the passenger seat, chatting casually with Charlie.

As soon as she got into the car, Claire was very puzzled as she listened to the conversation between the two.

This Solmon White is also a successful person in Aurous Hill. He has a higher status in the business circle than the Old Mrs. Willson. He is usually stable, but Claire clearly feels that Solmon White seems to be playing Charlie’s flattery, and he is particularly numb.

She took a peek at Charlie, and saw that his face was natural, neither humble nor overbearing, and even more weird.

Logically speaking, in front of Solmon White and other figures, ordinary people are only stubborn and try their best to please, but Charlie looks indifferent, and he doesn’t even pay attention to Solmon White.

What’s more amazing is that Solmon White gave Charlie a villa worth more than 100 million, which is really strange!

However, Claire had long heard that Solmon White was particularly superstitious of metaphysics. He would still burn incense and worship God of Wealth at home on the fifth and fifteenth of each month. It just so happened that Charlie seemed to have studied such mysterious things. For this reason Solmon White was so polite to Charlie.

However, these feudal superstitions, anyway, she firmly does not believe.

Ten minutes later, the car had stopped at the door of Xinhe Construction Company.

As soon as the car stopped, Solmon White hurriedly got out of the car and opened the door for the two of them.

Claire hurriedly said “Thank you Mr. White”, and then followed Charlie to Xinhe Construction Company.

“Mr. Wade, I’ll be here waiting for you to come out.” Solmon said.

Charlie nodded to him and said, “Thank you for sending us here, but you don’t have to wait here. I don’t know when you will come out. You just need to go.”

“It’s okay, I’m fine today.”

Solmon White nodded and bowed his waist and smiled: “The White family hasn’t been doing good business recently. He’s really worried. I have to take the time to consult with you.”

Charlie smiled and said, “Are you from a chicken? This year’s fleeting year is Tai Sui, chickens and dogs are incompatible, and the two are incompatible with each other. You can buy some herbs such as Zak Ai, Tribulus Terrestris, Cangzhu, Poria, etc. Take a few more medicated baths to get rid of the eczema, and the fortune should not be so bad. The internal dampness is caused by the evil, and the evil invades, not only affecting the body, but also affecting the air transport.”

Solmon White was stunned when he heard the words, even his eyes were almost staring.

After Charlie finished speaking, he turned and left.

Solmon White was still shocked, and he murmured after a long while: “God, Mr. Wade is really an outsider in the world! Even the eczema on my thigh can be counted, even my wife doesn’t know it!”

With a look of worship, he respectfully bowed to Charlie’s back, and bowed deeply.

It seems that he insisted on holding Charlie’s golden thigh, he was holding it right! !

Solmon White looked complacent and snorted coldly: “Old Sol, don’t think that if you walked up to Mr. Charlie’s big tree, you were lucky! I hold my thighs by my strength, and I am no worse than you!”

Charlie walked into the hall and sent Claire into the interview room.

Claire entered the interview room, there were still a few interviewers, she was queuing.

Charlie was boring and wandered around the hall. He glanced downstairs from the window, and saw that Solmon White was still waiting. He couldn’t help but shook his head.

The White family had no choice but to treat him as an ancestor.

In the office.

Chapter 222
Qiang Han sat behind his desk, with his legs on the table, holding his mobile phone with interest, and flirting with several women on a mobile app. At this moment, the phone buzzed and a text message popped up.

Qiang Han was impatient for a while, reluctantly opened the text message, and saw the interview plan sent by the personnel department.

After that, his brows immediately frowned, and his face was shocked.

After reading the text message, he sneered mockingly, picked up the phone and shook the people around him: “Guess, who has the letter?”

On the sofa in front of Qiang Han, there was a man and a woman sitting on the sofa. It was Juan and Jianhua who came to cheat on Qiang Han.

Juan wore a tight skirt with a low-cut, hot waves, showing an enchanting look all over her body. While picking her nails, she asked: “Who?”

“Charlie and Claire!” After Qiang Han finished speaking, he immediately let out a disdainful cry, and said with a smile: “It’s really strange that Claire wants to send us a letter to apply for the job.”

Jianhua said dissatisfied: “Why did she come?”

Juan said: “I heard from Claire yesterday that she and Charlie have been kicked out of the Willson family. She must come out to find a job.”

Jianhua snorted coldly: “Qiang Han, this rubbish was able to pretend to be coercive yesterday, causing me and Juan to be beaten up. You have to help us out!”

Qiang Han said disdainfully: “I used to think that Charlie was very upset, but now his wife still wants to write a letter to apply for a job? It’s a dream!”

With that said, Qiang Han tidied up his clothes and said lightly: “You are waiting here, I will now reject Claire and let her go straight away!”

Upon hearing this, Juan and Jianhua showed smirking smiles. Now, let’s see how Claire and Charlie cry!

Qiang Han walked out of the office and went directly to the conference room dedicated to interviews.

In the conference room at this time, there were three interviewers sitting, and it was Claire who was interviewing.

“Hello, Mr. Qiang Han!”

When the three interviewers saw Qiang Han coming in, they quickly stood up and bowed.

Qiang Han deliberately exclaimed at Claire: “Oh! Claire! Why are you here?”

Claire was also surprised and said, “It’s been a long time since I saw you Qiang Han.”

Qiang Han glanced at Claire faintly, then smiled and nodded: “Long time no see.”

Then he said directly to the three interviewers: “You can go out, here I will be interviewing.”

“Mr. Qiang Han, is this bad?”

“What’s wrong, can’t I still decide that a small interview will fail?”

“OK President Qiang Han!”

Qiang Han is an executive of Xinhe. Of course, the interviewer did not dare to offend him, and immediately left the conference room.

Seeing this, Claire was very puzzled. What Qiang Han meant was that they were all old classmates. Is he trying to open a back door for himself?

“Claire, I heard that you are applying for the job this time, I rushed over here specially.”

As Qiang Han said, he looked at Claire unceremoniously, and secretly regretted that Claire was so beautiful and of good figure, but she was much stronger than those women on mobile apps.

It’s a pity that she turned out to be Charlie’s Rubbish woman!

Chapter 223
Claire didn’t know that Qiang Han had no good intentions at this time. Seeing him so polite, she quickly said, “Qiang Han, you are so polite.

Qiang Han smiled pretentiously, took out Claire’s resume from the table, flipped through it pretendingly, and then said very embarrassed: “Claire, your resume is not very suitable for us. Ability or qualifications are a bit short.”

Having said that, Qiang Han sighed and said, “Sorry, Claire, you interview failed, I suggest you to go to another company to try!”

Claire was taken aback, and hurriedly said: “How can you say that. I was in the management in the Willson Group, and there is absolutely no problem with my professional ability.”

Qiang Han shook his head and said seriously: “No, no, no, your so-called qualifications and abilities are all because you are from the Willson family. After you leave the Willson family, you are actually nothing!”

“Okay.” Claire’s face sank, and Qiang Han was clearly targeting her.

Thinking of this, Claire didn’t mention how angry she was, knowing that Xinhe’s work was already an extravagant hope, and she no longer had a good face, got up and walked out directly.

Qiang Han smiled triumphantly behind her, and muttered: “As long as I stay in the faith for one day, you don’t have to come in!”

At this moment, Charlie was waiting in the rest area. After a while, he saw Claire walking out with aggrieved expression.

He hurriedly greeted her and asked in confusion, “What’s wrong with my wife? Didn’t the application go smoothly?”

Claire’s eyes blushed and she directly told the story of the interview.

After listening to Clarie, his heart became angry.

This Qiang Han is really shameless. I didn’t bother him and it was enough to give him face. How dare he show my wife a face?

Thinking of this, he directly sent a message to Solmon White: “Qiang Han of Xinhe Group is a little jumpy. Even dared to bully my wife. How is President White going to solve it?”

At this time, Solmon White was waiting for Charlie with his bodyguards in the lobby downstairs. After receiving this text message abruptly, he was frightened!

d*mn, I was deliberately trying to fawn on Charlie, this Qiang Han even dared to offend his wife, isn’t this man looking for trouble for himself?

In anger, Solmon White immediately said to the assistant without hesitation: “Call all the members of the Trust and Board of Directors!”

Xinhe Construction Co., Ltd. itself is a subsidiary of White’s family, so Solmon White’s majesty here is like an emperor.

Solmon White had just arrived, and a large number of executives from the board of directors hurried over.

As the head of the White family, Solmon White, the group of Xinhe people cannot offend him. If he disbands Xinhe in a rage, everyone will have to sleep on the street.

Qiang Han is not a member of the board of directors, so he doesn’t know how much trouble he has caused.

After driving away Claire, he returned to his office, sitting on the office chair with a smug face and smoking a cigar.

When Jianhua and Juan heard that he had chased Claire away, they both felt extremely relieved of their hatred. They surrounded him one by one to praise: “Mr. Qiang Han is really awesome, and your one sentence made Claire go.”

“That is, President Qiang Han is a senior executive of Xinhe. Among us classmates, the best mix is ​​President Han.”

Juan and Jianhua touted Qiang Han, thinking in their hearts that if they can hug Qiang Han’s thighs, they will have a bright future, not to mention the development.

Qiang Han said triumphantly: “I used to think Charlie was not pleasing to the eye, but now his wife wants to apply for Xinhe, but there is no door for such people in the company!”

Juan said: “Oh, Mr. Han, you should have taken a video with your phone just now. I really want to see how ugly Claire’s expression is after being rejected!”

Qiang Han laughed and said, “It’s like fcking crying, so fcking laughing at me!”

Jianhua hurriedly asked, “What about Charlie? Did you follow it?”

“I haven’t seen him.” Qiang Han snorted coldly, and said, “If Charlie dares to come, I f*cking spray him directly, the smelly wire still dared to write a letter, and I will break his legs!”

Juan complimented: “Mr. Qiang Han, you are really amazing! How could Charlie’s stinky rag compare to you!”

Chapter 224
Qiang Han laughed and said, “Wait, when I join the board of directors of Xinhe Company, these people will look up and worship me!”

Jianhua hurriedly asked: “Mr. Han, are you going to join the board of directors?”

“Almost. Qiang Han said with a smile: “It’s in operation. If nothing happens, I will go in in a few months! “

“You are really amazing!” Jianhua gave a thumbs up and exclaimed: “Mr. Qiang Han, don’t forget me, brother in the future!”

Qiang Han nodded: “Don’t worry, I will take care of you.”

As he was talking, there was a loud bang, and the door of Qiang Han’s office was kicked open.

“Who the h*ll dare to kick my door”

Qiang Han was taken aback and was about to scold him. He turned around and saw all the members of the board of directors arrived, complimenting a middle-aged man in a suit, and quickly and he swallowed the words into his stomach.

Solmon White looked at Qiang Han gloomily and said, “Are you Qiang Han?”

Qiang Han was stunned and nodded and said, “It’s me.”

Without saying anything, Solmon White slapped him on the face.

“You’re going to f*cking die, who gives you the right to refuse Miss Willson’s interview!”

Qiang Han’s face immediately swelled into a pig’s head, and he was stupefied: “Who are you? Dare to beat me!”

“Hit you? I not only hit you, I can kill you!”

Solmon White kicked Qiang Han to the ground, stepped on his head and said, “Do you know that Mr. Wade told me that I must pass Miss Willson’s interview, but I was messed up by your rubbish. Don’t let you pay, my name Solmon White is written backwards!”

Qiang Han was shocked. Hearing the words Solmon White, he still didn’t understand that he had kicked the iron plate.

Solmon White, that is Master of Xinhe, the owner of the White family!

The entire Xinhe belongs to the White family, and he actually provoked such a big man. What is the situation?

“President White, I really didn’t know this happened. If I knew it, I wouldn’t dare to give such a thing try, Mr. White, please calm down!”

Qiang Han was stepped on the ground by Solmon White, and he dared not move like a dead dog, so he could only plead.

Juan and Jianhua were even more terrified, and they didn’t dare to put any nonsense.

Is it because of Charlie again? !

How did Charlie know Solmon White? He was just a waste son-in-law!

Juan and Jianhua didn’t know that the big man in their eyes was Charlie’s dog at all. They were begging for mercy just to hold Charlie’s thigh.

“Qiang Han, from now on, you are fired by Xinhe, and according to the contract, you are a major liability accident, and you have to compensate the company for 5 million!”

Qiang Han was suddenly struck by lightning!

Five million, he didn’t have that much money even after selling himself!

Qiang Han knelt on the ground immediately and kept kowtowing: “Mr. White, you give me another chance, I will apologize to Claire, I really know I was wrong!”

Solmon White sneered, “Apologize? Are you worthy of it?”

With that said, Solmon White kicked Qiang Han away and told others: “Pass on, Qiang Han has offended Mr. Wade. The White family now bans him from all aspects. We must let this rubbish live on the streets!”

Chapter 225
Qiang Han collapsed directly, his eyes filled with despair.

The reason why he can be reused is that he became an executive at a young age, and it has a lot to do with him actively signing a contract.

In order to strengthen the control of employees, Xinhe has issued a very demanding management contract, which can be promoted after signing, but after signing, it will be fully bound by Xinhe.

For example, Qiang Han, after he signed this agreement, it was reused, but he had to work hard and be loyal. Once he didn’t work hard, or had disagreements, Xinhe Company would file a huge claim against him.

Many people are afraid to take responsibility, so they dare not sign such a contract, but Qiang Han just graduated that year, in order to climb up, he closed his eyes and signed the contract.

Unexpectedly, now it finally turned into bitter wine!

Qiang Han knelt on the ground, his whole body almost collapsed.

All his life bets are placed on Xinhe Company, but now Xinhe has is suing him for a claim of 5 million. At the same time, Solmon White wants to block him.

In this way, how can he still find a job? Without a job, there is no income, and life is in trouble.

And at the same time, he has to face a recovery of 5 million. So besides going to prison, there is no other possibility for him now.

He knelt on the ground like crazy, kowtow to Solmon White desperately, crying with snot and tears: “Mr. White, please forgive me this time and give me another chance, Mr. White! If I am blocked, I don’t have the money to pay the company five million. Please give me a chance to stay in the company and act as a donkey for you. I will definitely catch my tail, be an honest man, and make contributions to the company!”

Solmon White kicked him, kicked him all the way, and said coldly, “Now knowing what’s the use of admitting a mistake? You thought the world was created by your house. If you got into trouble and said I’m sorry, you will be forgiven? Tell you, if Mr. Wade gets angry with me because of you, then I will kill you!”

Qiang Han trembled in fright and his face was pale as paper. He did not expect that Charlie, the Rubbish in his eyes, had such a large amount of energy that Solmon White could kill a person like himself for him!

If he had known this long time ago, he would rather kneel down for Claire and call her sister as soon as he meet, and would never refuse her.

Now, it’s too late to say anything, he’s done for his life

At this moment, Solmon White frowned and noticed Juan and Jianhua in the office again, and asked: “Who are you two? Are you friends with Qiang Han? Or are you Xinhe employees?”

Juan and Jianhua were awakened immediately, and quickly denied: “No, no, we have nothing to do with Qiang Han, we don’t even know him.”

At this time, it was too late to clear up the relationship with Qiang Han, how could they admit that

Solmon White asked suspiciously: “Really? Then why were you talking and laughing with him in his office?”

Seeing this, Qiang Han said angrily: “Mr. White, they are my college classmates. They were the ones who encouraged me to suppress Claire!”

Qiang Han was going crazy, he had such a miserable end, and he couldn’t get rid of Juan and Jianhua, and they want to have a good end for themselves.

Solmon White said coldly: “It turns out that the dog bit the dog and blocked the two people together!”

When Jianhua heard this, he became anxious, and went crazy with Qiang Han: “Qiang Han, you drag me into the water? You can’t die a simple death!”

At this moment, Charlie had already taken a taxi and went home with Claire.

Charlie looked at Claire, and saw that she hadn’t spoken anything along the way, and thoughtfully, he said: “For work, I will look for it in two days. They didn’t hire you, but they had no eyes. It seems that this company is not big, and going there will limit your future development.”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 226-230

Post by jay »

Chapter 226
Claire sighed and said, “Now that it’s hard to find a job, I can only continue to look for it and see my luck.

Charlie asked her: “Do you want to go to the Emgrand Group?”

Claire shook her head and said, “How can I enter the Emgrand Group, and the Emgrand Group has strict audits and ratings. It would be embarrassing for me to start from the grassroots level.”

Charlie sighed and said, “My wife, in fact, I think you should start your own business!”

“Start my own business?” Claire asked in surprise: “How to create?”

Charlie said: “You have been in this industry for many years, and you have accumulated a lot of contacts. Doris of the Emgrand Group seems to be very good with you. Solmon White is now counting on me to show him Feng Shui. That can also help.”

Claire laughed at him and said: “You have to start a company with at least two to three million in capital, and there will be more subsequent investments. How can we have so much money to invest in it.”

Charlie said: “I can help you find a solution for the funding problem! I still know a few people!”

Charlie smiled and said, “If you really have this idea, the registered capital is not a problem.”

Claire raised her head and said, “Charlie, I know that you know many business friends like President White. It is not a problem to borrow funds, but to be honest, I am under a lot of psychological pressure and I might as well invest less. One point, I open my own personal studio, and then went to help major construction companies draw design drawings.”

Charlie said immediately: “No matter what decision you make, I will support it!”

Claire nodded gratefully, and said, “I want to build the studio first and then do it well. The people in the Willson family think that I can’t leave the Willson company, and I will let them see if I can do it or not.”

Charlie thought for a while, nodded and smiled: “I support you, but if you encounter any problems at work, you can tell me and we will solve them together! The big deal, I will be an employee for you, your husband has no other skills. But I can still carry your bag while driving.”

“Ok.”

Claire nodded, her expression slightly moved.

The decision actually took a great risk.

If she doesn’t go to work, the family’s biggest source of income will be cut off, and even if she opens a design studio, she still needs to rent an office, buy office equipment, etc.

This also requires a certain amount of capital investment.

What’s more, the Willson Company and the major construction companies in Aurous Hill City have business contacts, they will be suppressed secretly.

But Charlie didn’t even think about it, and categorically supported her.

Claire’s heart couldn’t be said to be unmoved.

When she was in a complicated mood, she heard Charlie’s sentence again.

“My wife, you can just let it go, if it doesn’t work, I will find a job to support you.”

At this moment, Claire held her breath, a soreness rushed to her nose, and her eyes were almost red.

It was as if she was running into a wall and lost her soul, she did not expect that her husband, who she felt was “worthless”, still firmly believed in her and supported her!

Chapter 227
Because Charlie urged Claire to start a business, Claire was thinking about it all night by herself, until the next morning, her face was still full of fatigue.

After waking up, Claire hurriedly started to wash. Charlie asked distressedly: “Why don’t you sleep more, my wife, why do you get up in such a hurry?”

Claire said, “I’m going to the Future Company, so I must not be late.”

Charlie asked, “Future Company? Going for an interview again?”

“No.” Claire shook her head, hesitated and said: “I’ll try to pull some projects.”

“Okay.” Charlie said with a smile: “If you start a construction company, I’ll work for you.”

“A construction company started as soon as it was opened. Funds and connections are all problems.” Claire said: “I am going to build an office. Let me start with the studio. I will help the construction company draw design. A certain number of contacts will accumulate some funds before registering the company.”

Charlie smiled and said, “Money and connections are not a problem. If you really want to start a company, I will open one for you.”

“No.” Claire rejected his kindness without thinking, and said seriously: “I want to try it myself first, and then talk about where you get the resources. The construction company can’t just be opened like that.”

Charlie said: “I have the money to start a company, and I also have the contacts you want.”

Now the Emgrand Group’s investment covers almost 70% of Aurous Hill’s industries, and it’s easy to get some design contracts in the construction industry.

Claire thought he was joking and waved her hand angrily; “You don’t understand things in the construction industry. I will do it myself for investment matters, so you don’t have to worry about it.”

To register a construction company, at least 10 million start-up capital is required, and working capital is also needed. Where would he get that money.

Even if he had the money in his hands, he couldn’t have the connections in the construction industry.

Charlie was speechless for a while, and his wife left his ready-made resources without using them, and had to start from scratch by herself. He really didn’t know what to say.

As soon as Claire left forefoot, Elaine, mother-in-law on the back foot, came back. Her pension also counted on the Willson Group, so she often went to the Willson Group for these two days.

Although Claire’s family broke with the Willson family, Elaine thought about reconciliation as before.

“Where did Claire go?”

“It looks like someone is looking for a project.”

“What kind of project! Do you really want to leave the Willson family?” Elaine said angrily: “Isn’t it just a little misunderstanding, just made a fuss like this, arguing to cut off relations with the Willson family, what will it look like?”

Jacob was taken aback for a while and looked up and down Elaine.

“My wife, you went to Willson’s house, and you got confused by the Old Mrs. Willson’s scolding?”

“What kind of confusion, I’m not confused at all.” Elaine sat down on the sofa angrily: “Tomorrow you will go to Willson’s house with me and confess a mistake to the Lady Willson. The Lady Willson is your mother, and the eldest man is your eldest brother. , The blood relationship will be retained as much as possible.”

Jacob’s expression was not good, and he said angrily: “They want to sell my house and rob Charlie’s villa. They didn’t regard me as Willson family from beginning to end! If you want to apologize, I won’t step in again. One step from the Willson family is the best for me.”

Seeing Jacob, who had always been honest, had a tough attitude this time, Elaine was so angry that she turned to Charlie and said.

“Charlie, your father is a dead brain, you come to judge! With three of us, there was no overnight feud. You opened your mouth and said things that sever the relationship, this is too trifling! Besides, my pension also counts on the Willson Group!”

“She is confused? She wants to seize my property, rob Charlie’s villa, and said she wants Claire to divorce and marry another man. Is this confusion?”

Jacob became angry all of a sudden, stood up and said, “You go to Willson’s house and they will give you a bit of mischievous soup, you believe it!”

Seeing the father-in-law and mother-in-law arguing, they both pulled themselves to judge, Charlie’s head grew big.

He quickly found an excuse: “Claire asked me to pick her up, I’m going out.”

Chapter 228
After speaking, Charlie hurriedly walked out of the gate, and there was a quarrel between the two behind him.

It is difficult for an upright official to decide on housework, so it is better for him not to blend in.

Charlie casually found a small restaurant, ordered a few dishes, and planned to mix it up at night before going home.

This is a famous food street in Aurous Hill City with many people.

Charlie was eating, his eyes suddenly looked at the two figures across the street, and he was taken aback.

Isn’t that his wife Claire?

Across the street is a very high-end restaurant. Across the floor-to-ceiling glass on the second floor, Charlie is seeing Claire sitting by the window, and a middle-aged man in a suit and leather shoes wearing gold glasses is sitting opposite.

Claire was holding the materials and was talking to the man non-stop, as if she was introducing her own studio, probably because she wanted the other party to invest.

But the middle-aged man was absent-minded, his eyes gazed toward her neck, neckline, and chest.

He even wanted to touch Claire’s hand by holding the materials.

Fortunately, Claire’s eyesight was quick and her hands were quick, and she drew away.

Charlie saw an angry rush toward his forehead!

This sh!t, dare to hit his wife’s idea!

The waiter had just walked over with a bowl of wonton noodles, before putting it down, Charlie stood up with a “jerk”, took out a red banknote and patted it on the table.

“keep the change.”

The second floor lounge of Yunlai Hotel.

Claire was suppressing the disgust in her heart, forcing herself to smile, and said to the man across the table: “Mr. Mei, the company’s future plans are written in the information. There will be development in the future. If you are willing to follow I will cooperate, I will definitely give you the best project planning.”

“Miss Willson, I know your abilities.” The middle-aged man showed an embarrassed expression: “But now the company still has several projects under investment at the same time, so the funds are very tight.”

Claire was a little disappointed. She exhausted her tongue and talked with him for a long time, but the other party was still ambiguous, so she couldn’t figure out the details.

Seeing Claire’s expression, the middle-aged man deliberately rubbed his hands and said, “Actually, it is not impossible. I will discuss with the company’s senior management. To be honest, I am very optimistic about your company. Or else at 8 o’clock tonight. Let’s talk a little bit, and I’ll learn more.

“Mr. Mei, this is not so good, right”

Claire hesitated.

It’s late at eight o’clock in the evening, and if we continue to talk, I am afraid that the results will come out late at night. I am a married woman, and it will not sound good to spread it out.

The middle-aged man laughed and said, “It’s not too late. Investment is not a trivial matter. We no longer have a deep understanding of each other. How can we have mutual trust? I will invite you to have a supper and discuss plans. Come on, Mr. Willson, for Our future cooperation let’s do a handshake.”

After speaking, the middle-aged man stretched out his hand and shook it to Claire’s small hand, a faint light flashed under his eyes.

This middle-aged man was named Ping Mei, and he had long coveted Claire, the “Aurous Hill No. 1 Beauty”.

Just because of the lack of opportunities, there has been no chance to start with this beauty.

Now Claire actually found him personally, saying that she was disconnected from the Willson family and wanted to persuade him to invest in her new studio, which made him irritated in private parts. He planned to take Claire down tonight and play with it!

Chapter 229
Claire didn’t want to shake hands with Ping Mei, but when she saw that the other party took the initiative to shake hands, she felt that if she refused, she would appear insincere, so she had to bite the bullet and stretch out her hand.

Just when Ping Mei secretly hid her joy and wanted to hold Claire’s little hand.

Suddenly, a big hand was stretched out in the diagonal stab, and it was directly held in her hand.

Ping Mei was stunned for a moment, looked up angrily, looked at the incoming person and shouted, “Who are you, what the h*ll are you doing?”

When Claire raised her head, she was also stunned.

“Charlie, when did you come?”

After speaking, she quickly explained to Ping Mei: “He is my husband.”

When he heard the word “husband”, Ping Mei’s face suddenly became dark.

“I just arrived.” Charlie pretended not to see it, smiled at Claire, and said to Ping Mei: “Your name is Ping Mei, isn’t it, the boss of Future Company Company?”

Ping Mei’s face was sullen and corrected, “Yes, it’s me, how about it?”

“Not very good, people are indeed pretty lousy!” Charlie nodded repeatedly, and deliberately lengthened his tone.

Ping Mei was sullen in his heart, and coldly wanted to withdraw his hand.

But Charlie’s palms were like iron tongs, which made him unable to move.

“Hiss!” Ping Mei let out an inhalation sound, his palm hurts more and more, and his bones seem to be about to break. “You, let go, my hand will be broken by you.”

Claire knew that Charlie was strong, and said quickly; “Charlie, let go of it.”

Charlie released his hand and looked at Ping Mei with a smile.

Ping Mei’s expression was distorted with pain, and he glanced at Charlie angrily, and then said to Claire: “Tell your husband to go back quickly. I’m not used to talking about cooperation in front of outsiders.”

Claire hesitated for a moment and said, “Charlie is my husband. He knows about my company, he’s not an outsider.”

“Even if he’s not an outsider, I’m not used to talking about such an important thing in front of a third party.” Ping Mei gave Charlie a bored glance, just wanting to drive him away quickly, and said, “Besides, about cooperation, he doesn’t understand either.”

Claire raised her head and said softly: “Charlie, I’m here to discuss business matters, you go back first.”

“It’s okay, I’ll wait for you.” After Charlie finished speaking, he sat down next to Claire.

Seeing Charlie clinging to Claire’s delicate body, Ping Mei frustrated his teeth in anger. He was really unwilling to see the flesh of his mouth and he was about to fly like this.

He snorted coldly and said: “You are the son-in-law of the Willson family. You are well-known in Aurous Hill City. Claire has worked hard to support her family, so please don’t delay her work. I will discuss cooperation with Claire. You will only get in the way here.”

Ping Mei’s tone was very rude, because he didn’t put Charlie in his eyes at all and wanted to send him away.

The poor son-in-law of the Willson family, most people in the circle knew, Ping Mei couldn’t help but sigh that Claire was married to a “soft rice man” it seemed exactly when a flower grew on the cow dung.

Charlie frowned and stared at Ping Mei coldly.

This flower is called “Claire”, calling her like his wife!

Ping Mei looked at Charlie with disdain, and said, “Charlie, if you are a man, don’t delay Claire’s work! Can you help Claire? Do you have the money to cooperate? Can you help Claire? To the contract for architectural design drawings?”

“If not, I advise you to find a job, deliver food or be a security guard, so as not to panic at home every day and be suspicious of your wife!”

Chapter 230
Claire felt uncomfortable when she heard it, and said, “Mr. Mei, Charlie also did a lot of things at home. Also, I would like to trouble you to call my full name Claire. I am not used to outsiders calling my nickname.”

“What does he do at home, buying vegetables? Cooking? Or washing clothes?”

Ping Mei couldn’t help laughing, and said, “Clai, if your husband can’t find a job, our company happens to be recruiting security, so you can let him try.”

After speaking, he said half-jokingly: “Clai, if I were you, I wouldn’t marry a man who couldn’t even find a job. I would have divorced this kind of Rubbish a long time ago.”

Claire frowned and was about to speak, but suddenly felt a chill around her.

She turned her head and saw Charlie stand up with a smile on his face, and said to Ping Mei: “I have heard of the name of Mr. Mei for a long time, and he is indeed as his name suggests. I also have something to say to Mr. Mei.”

Ping Mei’s face was dark: “What do you want to say.”

He forgave Charlie for being useless and not daring to do anything to himself!

Charlie put his hands on the table, leaned forward slightly, and smiled.

“What I want to say is that being a person can be useless or incompetent, but it must not be without character! Because without character, then it is not a human being, but an animal!”

After speaking, he held the hot soup that had just been served in both hands and poured it on Ping Mei’s head blankly.

With a scream, Ping Mei jumped up and he was scalded.

Claire was so shocked that her face paled. After a moment of stunned, she quickly called the waiter to bring a napkin.

The piping hot soup was so hot that Ping Mei’s face was burnt red. The thick soup ran down his neck and into his clothes. The whole body was sticky and embarrassed. There was still a leaf of vegetable hanging on the glasses.

Ping Mei grinned and screamed constantly.

The manager rushed over with a few waiters and was shocked when he saw the situation, and quickly ordered the waiters to help.

Ping Mei took off his glasses and yelled at Charlie: “You are looking for death!!”

After speaking, he showed a fierce look, reached out his hand and pointed at Charlie, and immediately took out his mobile phone to make a call.

“Hey, bring a few people to the Jiantia Hotel, call more people! There is a poor dog who does not have long eyes, and I need to teach him a lesson!”

Hearing Ping Mei calling someone, Claire quickly apologized to Ping Mei: “Mr. Mei, sorry, my husband was a little excited just now.”

“Don’t tell me this! He splashed me with soup, I have to let him kneel for me today.” Ping Mei was angry.

Seeing that Ping Mei was getting angry, Claire quickly turned around and said to Charlie: “You go out first, let me explain to Mr. Mei.”

“Don’t pay attention to him, follow me.” Charlie said, reaching out to pull Claire.

Claire frowned, pushed away from him, and said angrily: “Mr. Ping Mei is the boss of the Future Company. He is very influential in the construction industry in Aurous Hill City, and he knows people from three schools and nine schools! I can’t get cooperation. It doesn’t matter, but there are some things that you can’t solve with great strength.”

Charlie said: “I haven’t paid attention to a small company that is not influential.”

“small company?”

Claire was almost groaned by him.

In the construction industry of Aurous Hill City, Future Company ranks in the top five, even larger than Willson Company.

She was afraid that Charlie would offend Mr. Mei again, and said with a cold face: “Charlie, leave this to me to deal with, go out and wait for me outside the door!”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 231-235

Post by jay »

Chapter 231
Charlie wanted to say something, but seeing that Claire was already angry, he could only sullen his face and turned and walked out of the restaurant.

The boss of a small company dared to be so crazy in front of him? Isn’t this tired of living? What is it?

Claire was so jealous of him, didn’t she know that her husband was the strongest one?

At this moment, Charlie wanted to tell Claire of his true identity so that she would no longer have to worry about the future, and no longer have to be worried and bullied by the small boss of such a small company.

However, when the words came to his lips, he still held back.

Exposing his identity means that he has officially accepted the return to the Wade family, and wants to return to the Wade family to recognize the ancestor and return to the clan.

Charlie didn’t want to go back.

Walking to the door of the hotel, Charlie looked up at the upstairs, then took out his mobile phone and made a call to the housekeeper of the Wade family, Stephen Thompson.

“Check for me the details of the Future Company, which customers they have recently worked with, and what projects they have on hand.”

Stephen Thompson’s respectful voice came from the mobile phone: “Mr. Wade the major clients of Future Company are basically small businesses under the Wade family. They also took a few real estate properties of the Emgrand Group this year.”

“Really?” Charlie sneered, and after doing it for a long time, it turned out that this Ping Mei was still a squat who ate food behind his a**.

Charlie suddenly wanted to laugh.

If Ping Mei knew that he was offending his business dad, how would he feel?

Thinking of this, he said to Stephen Thompson: “Help me teach Future Company a lesson.”

Stephen Thompson asked respectfully, “Mr. Wade what do you want?”

“Oh, you withdrew all the cooperation with the Future Company, I think this stupid company is not pleasing to the eye.”

“Who dares to offend you? Do you want me to let their boss do it directly? Let him evaporate!”

Charlie waved his hand and said with a smile: “Don’t fight and kill at every turn. If you kill him, how does he feel the pain? Just let him go bankrupt and not get up for the rest of his life.”

“Sure young Master, wait a few minutes, I’ll make arrangements.”

For Stephen Thompson, letting Future Company go bankrupt was as simple as squeezing an ant to death.

Charlie finished his instructions, hung up the phone, looked upstairs, and found that Claire was still apologizing to Ping Mei, but Ping Mei was proud and did not know what he was talking about. , It is probably cursing Charlie.

He simply sat on the side of the road, waiting lazily for his wife to come out.

On the road, Charlie, dressed in ordinary clothes, was just like an ordinary passerby. No one would look at him for more than a second.

However, he can turn the famous Aurous Hill boss into a pauper with nothing.

Claire had been making plea in front of Ping Mei, and Ping Mei’s expression seemed to ease.

Later, Claire accompanied Ping Mei out of the gate, and Ping Mei’s burned face was still aching.

He saw Charlie sitting on the side of the road, gave him a fierce look, then turned around and said to Claire, “Clai, for your sake, I will forgive your Rubbish husband once, and I will do it tomorrow night. I invite you to dinner and talk about cooperation.”

On the surface, if he had nothing to do, it was just to please Claire’s favor, but his heart was still burning with anger.

If it hadn’t been for Claire’s apology just now, he would have wanted someone to come over and destroy Charlie on the spot!

However, Ping Mei didn’t plan to punish Charlie, he just wanted to let him go temporarily, and when he got Claire tomorrow, he would find someone to abolish Charlie!

Charlie walked over and said to Claire: “Wife, let’s go home, there is nothing to talk about with this kind of b@stard who is about to go bankrupt, let alone give the deals like cooperation.”

Ping Mei’s face changed slightly, and he said coldly: “Boy, you really f*cking want to die, saying that I am going bankrupt? Believe it or not that I will kill you in minutes? The reason why you are still fine now is entirely that I gave Claire Face!”

Charlie sneered, and slapped his hand over.

“Snapped!”

Chapter 232
Ping Mei was stunned, covering his face, and then shouted angrily.

“Rubbish! How dare you hit me?”

Charlie sneered, “What’s wrong with hitting you? If I hit you, you have to bear it!”

After speaking, he raised his hand and slapped him again, and his cheek was swollen high.

Although Claire was also a little disgusted with Ping Mei, seeing Charlie slapped him twice in a row, she was still a little worried, and hurriedly said, “Charlie, what are you doing? I’m telling you, don’t you just do it with others ?”

What she worries about is not her own cooperation, but whether Charlie will be retaliated by Ping Mei. After all, Ping Mei is also a big boss with a surname. How can he swallow this breath after being beaten?

Sure enough, Ping Mei became irritated and completely exposed. He pointed to Claire and said: “The surname is Willson, your husband’s debt will be paid today, I will kill him! Let him disappear completely from the face of Aurous Hill!”

When Claire heard the words, she said angrily: “You are shameless!”

“Shameless?” Ping Mei snorted coldly: “Don’t think I don’t know, the Willson family has already swept you out. Do you think you are from Willson family? I tell you the truth, I Ping Mei stomped my foot in Aurous Hill City. It can kill your whole family. If you don’t want any accidents in your family, you’d better kneel and climb on my bed. If I am happy, I can barely forgive you!”

Claire trembled with anger, and said sharply, “Ping Mei, you are a b@stard!”

“I’m powerful, what’s wrong with shamelessness?” Ping Mei said shamelessly.

Charlie stood up and said to Ping Mei: “The Mr Mei, you are already bankrupt, so if you are powerful, you should save the time.”

“What did you say!”

Ping Mei was taken aback, completely unresponsive.

He was about to shout when his cell phone rang.

Ping Mei didn’t want to answer, but the phone rang like a reminder.

Ping Mei gave Charlie a fierce finger and picked up the phone impatiently.

“Hey, what’s the matter”

“Mr. Mei, it’s not good! The shareholders of the company that was supposed to cooperate with us suddenly withdrew all our cooperation!”

“What!” Ping Mei’s face changed drastically, “I will call Jingcheng immediately.”

“Wait a minute, not only the Beijing side withdrew the cooperation, but also the Emgrand Group, which has a long-term cooperation with our company, suddenly canceled all cooperation. In addition, Mr. Zhao, Mr. Li and Mr. Thompson all canceled the contract.”

Ping Mei held the phone and was too surprised to speak.

But the voice in the phone continued.

“At present, four companies have called and asked Future Company to pay huge liquidated damages.”

“Mr. Jones from the Finance Department called and wanted to recover the 280 million engineering loan and transfer the account within tomorrow, otherwise they would go through legal procedures and seize the real estate under construction.”

“Also, the heads of China Bank, China Construction Bank, Industrial and Commercial Bank, and Agricultural Bank of China all called to collect debts. We must settle all previous loans by noon tomorrow, or else they will auction off the company’s assets.”

Ping Mei was sweating profusely, his face was bloodless, and layers of cold sweat soaked his shirt.

Is this world crazy?

Or is he having nightmares?

How come all the unfortunate things all of a sudden happen to him at once?

All of them are like an appointment!

What’s the matter?

what the h*ll is it?

Chapter 233
After being hit one after another, Ping Mei sweated like rain. He couldn’t even stand firmly and had to hold on to the wall with his hands.

Claire didn’t know who he was calling, but after seeing Ping Mei actually answered a call, her expression suddenly changed, as if he was about to suffer an emergency, she couldn’t help but wonder.

“Charlie, is Ping Mei suddenly ill?”

Charlie said with a faint smile, “Maybe, he has a brain disease, and he can’t even remember what he is.”

The secretary’s panic and crying sounded from the phone, but Ping Mei couldn’t hear him clearly. There was ringing in his ears, and his mind was full of what Charlie said just now.

“You are already broke!”

Ping Mei was in a cold sweat, raised his head in horror, and stared at Charlie firmly.

Could it be that he didn’t know the prophet?

He is really broke!

Ping Mei slumped down the wall, desperate.

Charlie gave him a cold look and said to Claire, “Let’s go.”

Claire didn’t know what was going on with Ping Mei, but she didn’t want to look at this person anymore and turned around and left.

At this moment, Ping Mei suddenly woke up, suddenly raised her head to look at Charlie!

Suddenly she climbed up and rushed to Charlie’s back.

Just when Charlie was about to get in the car, Ping Mei rushed over, his eyes were blood-red, he was panting hard, his eyes fixed on him.

Ping Mei’s crazy appearance made Claire nervous, and she subconsciously took a step back to Charlie.

“You did it, right? You did all of this, didn’t you?”

Ping Mei stared at Charlie and asked in a panic.

Charlie glanced at Ping Mei, and said blankly: “Get out!”

The tone is simple and neat, just like berating a dog.

The crowd looked at each other!

Oh God!

Isn’t this the famous Mr. Mei?

This young man dressed like a passerby, dare to call Mr. Mei in public?

Doesn’t he want to mix in Aurous Hill City?

however

Just in full view, Ping Mei suddenly thumped and knelt in front of Charlie, and said with a weeping face: “Mr. Wade, I was wrong! Please, let me make a living.”

There was silence around, and the crowd couldn’t believe their eyes.

Ping Mei, the famous construction giant in Aurous Hill City, actually kneeled in front of a passerby!

Even Claire was stunned, completely unexpected that Ping Mei would kneel to Charlie.

“Mr. Wade, I should die and shouldn’t play Claire’s idea! I was wrong, I repent, I will never do it again in the future, please give me a way of life, don’t play me to death.”

As Ping Mei said, he slapped himself fiercely, making it loud and clear.

Charlie’s face was expressionless, watching him slap a dozen slaps, his mouth was bleeding, and he said faintly: “Mr. Mei, I don’t know what you are talking about.”

“Mr. Wade, once the Future Company goes bankrupt, not only will I not have a penny, but I will still have hundreds of millions of debts that cannot be filled, and I will not be able to pay it off in my next life!”

Ping Mei knelt on the ground and pleaded, without the demeanor of a successful person.

All this happened too suddenly, and it was too coincidental!

Charlie said that he was “bankrupt,” and Future Company will usher in bad luck one after another, and it will definitely go bankrupt tomorrow!

Chapter 234
All this seems to be a coincidence, but how can there be such a coincidence?

Ping Mei vaguely felt that what happened must be related to Charlie, so he didn’t care about face and knelt in public.

Claire didn’t know the content of the call, and couldn’t help but said in surprise: “Ping Mei, isn’t your company doing well? Besides, what does your bankruptcy have to do with Charlie?”

Ping Mei knelt on the ground and said, “Sister Claire, I offended you just now, and I confessed to you! Just now the company called to say that the customer was canceled, the cooperation was withdrawn, and the bank was collecting debts. I really have no way to survive.”

Claire was stunned for a moment, and said, “I think you made a mistake, Charlie doesn’t have such great power.”

Charlie also said lightly: “Ping Mei, everything in this world has cause and effect. It’s useless if you ask me, please reflect on yourself.”

After that, he took Claire into the car.

When Charlie drove the car away, Ping Mei still knelt on the side of the road blankly.

The crowd around him gathered more and more, all of them looked at him with surprise and kept whispering.

But Ping Mei can no longer take care of it.

From tomorrow on, he will become a beggar on the street from a highly successful person!

No, not even a beggar!

Not only would he have no money, he would have to pay hundreds of millions of liquidated damages!

The phone was still ringing, and the assistant’s flustered voice came.

“Mr. Mei’s phone call from the usury company said that the interest rate will be increased by ten points, and the debt will be collected tomorrow. If you can’t pay the money, just chop off your right hand.”

“Mr. Mei, the landlord of the office building we rented called and said that the rent will be increased by 20 times. If you don’t give it, they will tell you to move out before tomorrow!”

“Mr. Mei”

The phone slipped from Ping Mei’s hand to the ground, and he knelt on the ground with a dull expression.

Suddenly, Ping Mei screamed wildly: “Oh my God, who the h*ll am I offending!”

He slammed his hands on the ground frantically, and at the same time knocked his head on the ground with smashing blood out.

Ping Mei couldn’t bear the huge blow and suffered a nervous breakdown. He foamed at the mouth, rolled his eyes and fainted.

Charlie drove the car, his face calm.

The more Claire thought about it, the more she realized something was wrong, and couldn’t help asking: “What did you do to Ping Mei, he was afraid of you, why?”

Charlie said lightly: “I didn’t do anything to him. I have been waiting for you outside. How can I do anything to him? It is estimated that he has offended too many people. Others don’t let him go.”

Claire thought about it, and dispelled a lot of suspicion. Maybe it was Ping Mei who had offended some powerful person, but he put the account on Charlie.

Thinking of this, Claire felt angrily and said, “This Ping Mei is really shameless. He deserves to be bankrupt.”

Charlie smiled calmly.

It was indeed Ping Mei who deserved it. He provoked him, and bankruptcy was the best outcome, otherwise he would led such people evaporate.

Claire sighed softly and said: “It seems we still have to find a partner again and see if we can talk to the studio about business.”

When Charlie heard this, he prepared to say hello to Doris, and asked Emgrand Group to give his wife more orders.

When the two returned home, Claire was still talking to Charlie about her next development plan for the studio.

But as soon as the two entered the house, Jacob rubbed his hands and walked forward. He glanced at the two with an awkward look and said, “Claire, your mother asks you to return to work in the Willson Group tomorrow.”

“What?” Claire was stunned.

Charlie frowned and said, “Didn’t you draw a clear line from the Willson family?”

“Oh!” Jacob looked embarrassed, and said helplessly: “Your mother doesn’t know what kind of ecstasy soup was poured into her, so she is focused on Willson family, so”

Before Jacob finished speaking, Claire said angrily to Elaine: “Mom, the Willson family bullied my dad and wanted to take Charlie’s villa. Why should we go back?”

Chapter 235
At this moment, facing Claire’s questioning, mother Elaine said angrily: “After all, you are also blood from the Willson family! Besides, your grandma has already apologized to me and said It was a moment of confusion. Harold instigated the discord and made her angry, and now Harold has been severely punished by her. What else are you dissatisfied with?”

Claire said angrily: “What about an apology? My grandmother, I can’t know better. Even if she apologizes, she is definitely not out of sincerity! She just wants me to go back and help her fix the Emgrand’s cooperation, there is nothing else.

Elaine hurriedly persuaded: “Don’t think your grandma thinks so badly. It’s all a family. How can there be overnight hatred?”

“We are not in the same family anymore.” Claire said angrily: “I can’t go back to work in the Willson Group.”

“What are you talking about?” Elaine said dissatisfiedly: “Your grandma has realized her mistake. Do you ask an elder to pull her face down to apologize to you?”

After speaking, Elaine said again: “In order to show sincerity, your grandma gave me a gold necklace and two jade bracelets.”

“Mom, just says the jewelry that grandma gave you, you just want it.”

Claire finished talking angrily, ignored Elaine, turned around and walked into the bedroom.

Charlie also quickly followed in.

Elaine said angrily in the living room: “Look at your daughter.”

Unexpectedly, Jacob ignored her and turned away.

In the bedroom, Claire was still angry and complained to Charlie: “I didn’t expect that the Willson family would use jewelry to buy my mother. Didn’t you know that my mom saw the money open? So did the Willson family. Some jewelry was given by them, say a few good things, she became confused and forgot how they insulted us back then.”

Although Charlie was unhappy, he was inconvenient to say bad things about his mother-in-law. He could only persuade: “When we broke with the Willson family, Mom didn’t follow it, so maybe she didn’t know the despicable methods of the Willson family.”

Claire said, “Then what if she insists on me going back to work?”

Charlie said: “You think about it yourself, and I support any decision you make.”

Claire nodded and said firmly: “I still want to start my own business!”

Charlie smiled slightly: “I think so too. If you start a business well, you will be able to succeed!”

While talking, Charlie thought to himself that he should take the time to call Qin Gang from the Qin family, Issac from Shangri-La, Orvel from the Taoist family, Warnia from the Song family, and Solmon White from the White family to call out to have a meal and talk with them. Say hello, and let them take care of his wife’s career in the future.

Thinking about this, Charlie suddenly received a call from Warnia. On the phone, she respectfully said: “Mr. Wade, it’s me, Warnia. I wonder if you are busy?”

Charlie said indifferently: “No, Miss Song, we can speak.”

Warnia said: “Mr. Wade, my grandfather has been suffering from a physical illness recently and has not seen what is wrong. I don’t know if you have time, can you come to my grandfather’s house and see him?”

After that, Warnia said again: “Don’t worry, you will not be treated badly in the consultation fee.”

Charlie thought, Warnia was the daughter of a top family in Aurous Hill. In the future, his wife would start a business, and she might have to ask her to help, so she readily agreed and said, “Then tonight.”

Warnia immediately said gratefully: “Well, I’ll pick you up at night!”

“It is good.”

After hanging up Warnia’s phone, Charlie said to Claire: “If a friend finds me tonight, I won’t eat at home.”

Claire nodded and didn’t ask much, but just told: “When you are outside, don’t always make feng shui stuff with others, if they treat you as a liar, it will cause trouble.”

Charlie smiled slightly and said, “Don’t worry, I know it in my heart.
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 236-240

Post by jay »

Chapter 236
In the evening, Warnia drove to the community to pick up Charlie.

Seeing Charlie, she bowed her hands respectfully and said, “Mr. Wade, I’m causing you trouble.”

Charlie smiled slightly: “Miss Song doesn’t have to be so polite.”

After speaking, he saw a diamond bracelet on her wrist and asked curiously, “Is this the bracelet you lost last time?”

Warnia hurriedly nodded and said, “This is the one that my mother left to me before her death. It is as important as life to me. Thanks to Mr. Wade, otherwise, I might never get it back.”

Charlie smiled and said, “You are still in love with it, even if I didn’t help you, it had returned to your hands after a while.”

Warnia knew that Charlie was being modest, and hurriedly said: “Mr. Wade, you are rarely seen as a master with real skills, and it is unheard of to be so humble and low-key.”

Charlie smiled and said, “Miss Song doesn’t have to slap me, let’s get to business quickly.”

Warnia nodded hurriedly and said, “Mr. Wade, please get in the car!”

Sitting in Warnia’s Rolls-Royce, the driver drove the car quickly to the Song’s mansion in Aurous Hill.

This is a typical Chinese-style villa with magnificent shapes and seven-layered gardens. It is full of classical beauty and poetry, showing the owner’s elegant taste.

Moreover, this manor occupies a very large area, and being able to own such a large piece of land in Aurous Hill is enough to see the wealth of the family.

Under Warnia’s leadership, Charlie came to the main courtyard. As soon as he entered the door, he saw a young man in a suit and leather shoes walking here with an old-looking man and a young girl.

“Sister, this is”

The handsome young man looked at Charlie suspiciously.

“This is Mr. Wade.” Warnia’s expression was slightly uneasy, but she still put up her temper and introduced, “This is my cousin Honor Song.”

“Hello.” Charlie nodded.

“Mr. Wade?”

The youth scanned Charlie up and down, and then sarcastically said, “Sister, would you invite a so-called master who is younger than me to see Grandpa? It’s a little tricky, right?”

Charlie listened, and his heart moved slightly.

On the way here, Warnia mentioned that Grandpa Song is now dying and his life is hanging by a thread.

The younger generations in the family are all eight immortals who cross the sea to show their magical powers. During this time, they have invited countless famous doctors to come over, hoping to cure the Old Master Song, so as to make great contributions, or get more shares in the future when sharing the property.

Especially Warnia and her cousin Honor.

But it is a pity that all of these famous doctors who have been invited have come back unwillingly.

This Honor seems to be a bit hostile to Warnia, so even the look in his eyes is full of discomfort.

Warnia said at this moment: “Brother, Mr. Wade is very powerful. I used to have bad luck. It was Mr. Wade who helped me resolve the reversal. He has a supernatural power.”

Honor said with contempt: “Sister, for grandpa’s treatment, what you need is a genius doctor, not Mr. Feng Shui who pretends to be a god, you know?”

Chapter 237
Charlie felt a little unhappy at this moment.

Coming here is to give Warnia face, otherwise, as the young master of the Wade family, his status is beyond the Song family. What qualifications do they have to let him come?

Warnia was also a little angry at this time and said, “Brother, you can disbelieve some things, but you can’t disrespect them!”

Honor snorted coldly: “Respect? I only respect those masters who have real talents and learning. As for swindlers, they don’t deserve Honor’s respect!”

After that, he pointed to the Old Master next to him, and proudly introduced: “This is Tianqi Shi and his granddaughter, the most famous doctor in Aurous Hill.”

Charlie looked up and was taken aback.

These two people are one old and one young, and they look like grandparents.

But their clothes are obviously different from others.

The Old Master is over sixty years old, wearing a green bamboo cloth robe, a pair of old-fashioned black-framed reading glasses, and a long white beard. His eyes are gleaming.

The girl standing next to him, about eighteen or nineteen years old, was wearing a loose student cheongsam, with short haircut with bangs, bright eyes and white teeth, and she exuded a cold and classical atmosphere.

However, the appearance of this girl made Charlie pay more attention, because in Aurous Hill City, her appearance was comparable to Claire, the “first beauty”, and he hadn’t seen a few.

Compared to Claire, the girl’s eyes were sharper, and she was vaguely arrogant, and she didn’t look close.

Seeing Charlie looking over, Tianqi nodded faintly, but the girl was extremely cold and didn’t look at all.

Honor again said to Warnia: “Sister, I think the person you’re looking for is only in his early twenties. Maybe the yin and yang, the five elements, and the warm and cold may not be memorized, but he claims to be a master. People would laugh at our Song family for being so fainted, not believing in medical skills, but in superstition?”

The spear and stick in Honor’s words were pointed at Charlie. Charlie was also shocked. How could he become a liar?

At this time, Honor clasped his fist to the Old Master again and said, “Old Shi, it is my sister who is ignorant and has gone to conclusions in a hurry. Don’t care about her in general.”

Tianqi said very modestly: “You don’t necessarily have no real talents when you are young, and Mr. Song doesn’t have to doubt this little friend so much.”

Honor sighed and said, “You don’t know anything about it Mr. Shi, my younger sister, who is always scammed when she is ill, she is always deceived.”

Warnia’s expression was a bit ugly at this time, and she blurted out: “Brother, what do you mean by this?”

Honor asked, “Am I wrong? I heard that you were deceived by a so-called Feng Shui master from Hong Kong before, and you still haven’t realized it yet?”

“You” Warnia couldn’t hold her face.

The “Mr. Lai” incident was indeed a failure of her own. She did not expect that she would be fooled by a liar from Hong Kong. Fortunately, Charlie was present, otherwise she would be in bad luck.

However, Honor obviously didn’t know Charlie’s ability, so he dared to speak out whatever came to his mouth.

At this time, Honor said to Charlie again: “Boy, I don’t know how you lied to Warnia, but I don’t want you to trick my Song family. This old Shi, the three generations of court doctors from the ancestors, you are a young man. Little liar, I advise you to leave as soon as possible, so as not to ask for trouble!”

Warnia’s face was extremely ugly, but she couldn’t find a reason to refute it. After all, Charlie really looked too young. This alone couldn’t convince people. If she hadn’t seen Charlie’s extraordinary things, she would not believe it as well.

However, she didn’t expect that Charlie was very calm about this, and said with a smile: “Haha, it’s okay, a small person like me, just watching and observing, never disturb this Xinglin Sage Hand to heal and save people.”

Chapter 238
“Count you acquaintance.

At this time, a middle-aged man came out of the house and said: “Warnia, Honor, your grandpa is going to die soon!”

Tianqi quickly asked, “Where is the Old Master Song? Let the Old Master come and have a look!”

“In the back house, please follow me.” Honor hurriedly led the way and led the grandson to the backyard.

Warnia hurriedly pulled Charlie to follow.

When everyone came to a luxurious and classical room in the back house, they saw a dying Old Master lying on a big bed made of yellow rosewood.

The Old Master’s face was haggard, his face was golden paper, and his brows were tightly frowned, as if he was enduring great pain.

Tianqi said immediately: “Mr. Song is in a critical condition. Please allow my granddaughter and me to begin treatment immediately.”

Honor hurriedly said: “Old Shi, please do it!”

Tianqi nodded, but did not heal it himself, but stood by the bed and pointed the young woman to take action.

There was a silver needle on the bedside table, and the woman was holding the silver needle and piercing Song Lao’s body.

She is very proficient in the needle technique, even better than an old traditional medicine practitioner who has practiced medicine for 20 to 30 years. It is no wonder that although she is young, the people of the Song family are relieved to let her heal.

This young woman is indeed good-looking. Not only is she beautiful and charming, but she also has heroism between her eyebrows. Both her looks and temperament can be called the best.

However, what Charlie looked at was not the beauty of this woman, but her inner body.

Because he had already seen that when this woman was under the needle, she could actually use a little invigorating cooperation, which can be regarded as half a fellow.

According to the records of the classical Chinese Taoism has passed down five branches, namely mountain, medicine, life, Xiang, and Bu.

In the cultivation of these five branches, there is a little real energy, which can be regarded as a little cultivation.

Charlie could tell at a glance that Tianqi and his granddaughter were descendants of the word “mountain”.

The Shanzi pulse is mainly based on medical skills, first learning medicine, then martial arts, and then practicing medical martial arts.

However, even if Shi Tianqiye and Sun Yiwu were co-cultivators, they were still fleshy mortals, and all mortals could exert only true energy.

But Charlie had already reborn through the reincarnation of spiritual energy, and his physique had long surpassed that of a mortal.

The “True Qi” cultivated by Taoist Five Vessels was only one word behind the “Spirit Qi” in Charlie’s body, but it was actually different from the cloud and mud, which was a complete difference.

In layman’s terms, it is the difference between coal and diamonds. Although the two are the same in origin, coal can only be used as raw material, with limited energy and low price, while diamonds are the essence after tempering, drawing a lot of energy and being hard. Incomparable, the price has also increased thousands of times.

Many descendants of the Taoist Five Channels have cultivated hard for a lifetime, hoping to cultivate a trace of “aura”.

Because once you have aura, even a little bit can greatly improve your cultivation level and achieve the purpose of prolonging your life.

However, 99 disciples of the Taoist Five Channels, can’t cultivate a little spiritual energy until they die.

Chapter 239
“The two genius doctors are working hard.” The middle-aged man of the Song family said quickly. When he winked, his nephew Honor hurriedly held a cup of gu tea, and invited them to rest and drink tea.

The young woman quickly put down the silver needle, panted and took the teacup, and drank it.

Although only one-third of the acupuncture process, Song Lao’s face has turned ruddy and his breath has become more even.

The Song family around them also showed joy and respect.

The woman was also quite contented. After drinking the tea, she gave Charlie a showy look, meaning: You see how well I cured.

Charlie couldn’t speak, and there was no expression on his face.

In fact, if her infuriating qi is mastered well and the heat is in place, wherever it takes to spend so much infuriating qi, she will not be so tired.

But Charlie couldn’t make any more instructions, he didn’t want to mess with this “chicken chili” again.

Charlie turned around and glanced at Song Lao’s injury, his brows frowned.

After the woman gave him acupuncture, Song Lao’s condition did improve, but this was only superficial.

Old Song has old wounds in his body, his muscles and veins have long been ruined, and he also has blood deficiency, and several organs are already somewhat exhausted. The woman’s diagnosis and treatment just now only treats the symptoms but not the root cause.

On the surface, Song Lao’s complexion was ruddy, but in fact he suppressed the deficiency. After two days, he will relapse, and the disease will collapse and the symptoms will be more severe, which will be life-threatening.

The so-called genius doctor means to let him live two or three days longer.

Seeing this, Charlie made a decisive decision, stood by the bed, picked up the silver needle by the table, and said lightly: “The Old Master still has a hidden disease in his body, wait for me to get a needle.”

Seeing Charlie applying acupuncture, the middle-aged man of the Song family suddenly looked surprised and wanted to stop it, but when he saw that he was proficient, he couldn’t help but frown.

Honor suddenly went into flames on the side, blurting out: “Hey! What are you doing?

Charlie said indifferently: “Song Lao has an old illness in his body. I will try to restore his muscles and veins, and also reshape his internal organs. Otherwise, he won’t live for three days.”

“What are you talking about?” he was furious and cursed: “You curse my grandfather, I f*cking kill you!”

Warnia hurriedly stopped in front of him and blurted out: “Brother, let Mr. Wade treat Grandpa, don’t make trouble!”

“I’m making trouble?” Honor said angrily: “You can rest assured that you hand over your grandfather’s life to him. I don’t have the courage of you! Are you trying to kill Grandpa?”

Warnia said coldly: “I believe in Mr. Wade’s strength, let Mr. Wade do his work, and I will be responsible if something goes wrong!”

“You are responsible for the bullsh*t!”

At this moment, Charlie didn’t lift his head, and the silver needle in his hand was flying like a fly. With a wave of his hand, he pierced several acupuncture points such as Guan, Juque, Shaoyang, and supplemented with a little spiritual energy to enter Song Lao’s body with the tip of the needle.

The young woman saw that Charlie really dared to give Song Lao acupuncture directly, and her face suddenly became angry, so she stepped forward to stop it, and blurted out: “Hey, kid, you stop quickly, if something happens, you can be held responsible. “

At this moment, Tianqi next to her suddenly stopped her, and said in a deep voice: “Hold on, don’t disturb him!”

The young woman said anxiously: “Grandpa, he will treat the patient indiscriminately, and he will treat the patient with problems!”

Tianqi said in a deep voice, “Zhaovi, look carefully at his injection technique!”

Seeing that grandpa said so, the woman had to look at Charlie’s hand.

Chapter 240
At this sight, she was also dumbfounded, it turned out to be the needle technique she had just used!

She immediately said angrily: “It’s really shameless to steal from the teacher to learn art! I learned away the Sanyang Needle Method I just applied!”

Tianqi’s face was solemn, and he spoke a few seconds later: “Look again and pay attention to his gestures!”

The woman looked at it carefully for a while, but suddenly she was shocked, and muttered: “What is he?”

She recognized that the needle method Charlie used was indeed the “Three Yang Needle Method” handed down by the Shi family’s ancestors. It was exactly the same as her acupuncture method just now, but after a closer look, there were some differences.

Compared with the “Sanyang Needle Method” she used just now, Charlie’s acupuncture points were different in several points, even more complicated than her acupuncture method.

This

Is this an upgraded version of the Sanyang Needle Method?

She was horrified and said: “Grandpa, how could he be so…?”

Tianqi nodded. He was already watching mesmerized, with a look of admiration on his face, and said: “Unexpectedly, this little friend turned out to be a master of both medical and martial arts! You see that his internal interest is stable. The silver needle is steady when the needle is placed, and the real energy is slowly injected. Only a person with a cultivation base of more than 50 years can have such a stable internal breath! I did not expect that his cultivation base would have surpassed me at a young age.”

The woman said unconvincedly: “Grandpa, in time, I will be able to surpass him.”

Tianqi sighed, his face full of admiration: “If I read it right, his whole set of acupuncture methods contains the missing part of my Shi family’s “Sanyang Needle Method”! I didn’t expect to see it in my lifetime. The truly lost “Three Yang Needle Method” is really lucky for me.”

After finishing speaking, he glanced at his granddaughter and taught: “Don’t talk about you, even if I practice for another 50 years, my cultivation base will be worse than him!”

“It’s just that there are a few more acupuncture points, how can it be so magical.” The woman muttered.

She was aroused to win, and said with a “hum”, “Grandpa, what does he do for a few shots? My family medicine is ranked first in Nanguang. I don’t believe it. He is better than our family in everything, and I will try to compete with him later!”

Seeing his granddaughter’s aggressive face, Tianqi could only shake his head and said, “You don’t touch the south wall and don’t look back.”

Half a cup of tea time passed, Charlie’s acupuncture was over, and he took a deep breath and said lightly: “The Old Master will wake up in half an hour. After I give the injection today, I will guarantee his life extension for at least five years!”

Honor blurted out: “You are just f@rting! Even American experts say that my grandfather can live for a month at most, and you can extend his life by five years if you speak. Why?”

Charlie said coldly: “Just because I am Charlie, Charlie Wade!”

“Bah!” Honor sneered: “You return Mr. Wade, if my grandfather has any shortcomings, I don’t want your life!”

Tianqi’s granddaughter stepped forward and said unceremoniously, “Hey, which medical clinic are you from? Where do you teach?”

Charlie turned his head and said, “I am not a member of a medical clinic, and I have no teacher.”

The woman asked: “That’s weird! Where did you learn the needle technique?”

Charlie smiled and said, “This is my personal matter, and I am sorry for the inconvenience.”

The woman reluctantly said: “This is my family’s ancestral acupuncture method, I naturally have to ask clearly, lest others steal the teacher and learn art.”

“Zhovia, don’t be rude to Mr. Charlie!” Tianqi said with a deep expression. He immediately stepped forward and said respectfully to Charlie: “Mr. Charlie, my granddaughter has both died since childhood. So, don’t mind.”

After speaking, he scolded Zhovia again: “Don’t you apologize to Mr. Charlie? Don’t you see that Mr. Charlie’s acupuncture method is better than my family’s acupuncture method? His acupuncture method is “Sanyang” The ancestor of Acupuncture! Moreover, Song Laojing has obviously improved a lot after his treatment!”
jay
Pioneer

Charismatic Charlie Wade 241-245

Post by jay »

Chapter 241
Zhovia was aggrieved for a while, gritted her teeth, and said unconvincedly: “I want to compete with him. If he is really capable, I will apologize to him.

“How long are you going to fool around!” Tianqi blew his beard and stared.

The middle-aged man from the Song family next to him was stunned. No one thought that the strength of Charlie was actually higher than that of Tianqi?

Honor was also a little confused at once. Does this kid really have a few brushes?

How is this possible!

Just rely on him?

Can Tianqi be convinced?

At this moment, Charlie glanced at Zhovia, and saw that her face was full of anger, her small face was flushed, and she looked dissatisfied, amused, and asked: “What are you better than?”

“Of course it’s medical skills!” Zhovia rolled her eyes and suddenly smiled: “The basis of traditional medicine is to see, hear, and ask, we are better! Tell me, everyone in this room, what kind of disease does everyone have? Where is it?”

It may sound simple to tell the patient’s symptoms from the pulse, but it is even more difficult for traditional medicine.

Even Tianqi himself may not be able to see it completely.

However, this is Zhovia’s skill. She has been in her grandfather’s arms since she was one year old, and she has seen at least tens of thousands of patients.

Her memory is amazing, and she can remember almost everyone’s “sickness” and classify them.

Over time, she could see the other party’s condition from their face, and she was almost sure of it.

“Zhovia, aren’t you Mrs. Difficulties?” Tianqi scolded dissatisfiedly.

However, no one expected, Charlie nodded and smiled: “Then it depends on you.”

Seeing Charlie’s promise, Tianqi didn’t say anything anymore, he also wanted to see his details.

“I’ll come first.” Zhovia was overjoyed, and she immediately stepped forward, walked slowly in front of the crowd, staring at the other side carefully.

Ten minutes later, Zhovia smiled and said, “I’m all optimistic! Uncle Song has reddening on his body and horizontal stripes on his forehead. He should be suffering from high blood pressure. He usually has a light diet and avoids big fish.”

As soon as she finished speaking, the middle-aged man of the Song family exclaimed: “The genius doctor Zhovia is really amazing. I do have high blood pressure.”

Zhovia pointed to Honor again and said, “Your eyebrows are red, your eyes are cloudy, you have lung fever, and your condition is almost healed.”

Honor smiled bitterly: “I admire it. I was coughed and caught a lung infection last week. I have almost treated it.”

Zhovia added: “As for Miss Song, sometimes she has irregular menstruation and menstrual cramps, which should be caused by overwork.”

Warnia nodded and said, “You’re right.”

She pointed out the symptoms of several people one by one, and they were all correct.

Everyone was shocked and praised Tianqi for his teaching, and his granddaughter’s young age and her medical skills.

Tianqi also smiled, quite proud.

Finally, Zhovia looked at Charlie again, smiled triumphantly, and said: “Mr. Charlie, your condition is the most serious! You must have a heart attack!”

Charlie smiled and said: “I didn’t expect you to be less than twenty, but the medical skills are so amazing. I also admire it. However, there is a little omission, I will add it for you.”

Chapter 242
After finishing speaking, he pointed to the middle-aged man of the Song family: “In addition to high blood pressure, this gentleman also suffers from diabetes and heart palpitations, especially the ribs of the left chest must have been broken. It is assumed that it should be an old injury ten years ago.

The middle-aged man from the Song family was shocked and said in astonishment, “Mr. Charlie, your medical skills are too strong. Even my diabetes and broken bones can be seen. I did have a car accident 13 years ago and had a rib fracture. “

Charlie smiled and pointed to Honor again: “His lung infection was caused by the invasion of cold after drinking and his insufficient kidney functioning. In addition to lung heat, his biggest problem should be kidney deficiency. First, eradicate the lung heat will to cure the kidney.”

Honor was embarrassed and said, “You’re so f*cking pretending to be a fool, I have a very good kidney!”

A man is said to have kidney deficiency, naturally, he is not convinced.

Moreover, even if the kidney is really weak, it must not be admitted.

Charlie looked at him and said lightly: “Kidney deficiency is just a sign of renal function decline. If you continue like that, your kidney function will get worse and worse. This will not only affect your ability in that area but also make you more likely to suffer from uremia. So don’t be too conceited and take the time to go to the hospital, maybe there is still a rescue, otherwise, you can only wait for the kidney transplant.”

“You” Honor was irritated, and was about to attack, but was stopped by the middle-aged man on the side.

Charlie looked at Warnia again and said lightly: “Miss Song, your body is mainly affected by the effects of the trapped dragon formation before, and there are some sequelae, and you happened to have a menstrual event last midnight, and you were more cloudy. But you can rest assured that when this menstruation passes, all these symptoms will naturally disappear, and future menstruations will be more punctual.”

Warnia looked surprised, and she was a little bit ashamed.

She didn’t know, how could Charlie figure out that she was here, and figure out that she came last night, is this not amazing?

At this time, Zhovia saw Charlie supplement the condition of these people, she was surprised, but even more unconvinced.

She couldn’t see these hidden diseases by looking at the face, but Charlie just glanced at it lightly, but said everything, what is going on? Is he guessing?

Zhovia bit her lip and said, “Mr. Charlie, you have a heart attack, am I right?”

“Really?” Charlie smiled and stretched out his hand in front of Tianqi: “Trouble Tianqi, take my pulse for me.”

Tianqi hesitated, stretched out his hand to put Charlie’s wrist.

After a while, he put down his hand, turned his head and glared at Zhovia, then yelled: “You are a three-legged cat, and you are still making an ax in front of Mr. Charlie. You still don’t apologize to Mr. Charlie!”

Zhovia shouted: “Grandpa, what did I say wrong.”

Tianqi shook his head, sighed, and said: “Take a pulse yourself, Mr. Charlie has a heart attack. You are mistaken.”

“What!” Zhovia couldn’t believe her ears. She had never made any mistakes in her diagnosis for more than ten years, and the characteristics of heart disease were the easiest to see. How could she get it wrong?

She walked in front of Charlie, stretched out her hand to catch his pulse, and was stunned, her face flushed suddenly.

His heart is very good, with no heart disease!

Did he deliberately pretend to have a heart attack just now to make her appear foolish?

If he can do it and easily disguise the characteristics of a certain disease on his own surface, then his body’s control of true qi should have been superb, right?

If you say that, you can really be regarded as a man of God.

Moreover, he saw the hidden illnesses of these people just now, and he didn’t think about it. His medical skills are far above her!

Don’t say you can’t compare, even if it is grandpa, it is absolutely incomparable!

However, he is still so young, how can he have such a strong strength?

Chapter 243
Zhovia finally understood what Charlie meant by “almost mean”.

People still give her face, she doesn’t “almost mean”, but “much worse”!

Tianqi was also shocked.

He saw that Charlie was controlling his internal breath, deliberately letting the true energy flow backward in his body, creating the illusion of “heart disease”, so his granddaughter was fooled.

However, the reverse flow of true Qi in the body can make people extremely painful.

But Charlie can not only control the true Qi flow in his body, but also retract and unwind freely, and his complexion is as usual, without any pain, this cultivation base is probably more than 50 years, at least more than a hundred years of learning! !

Tianqi knew that he had met an expert in the hidden world.

His granddaughter is still dying, constantly provoking him. Fortunately, Charlie is a gentleman. If she angers him, then he and his granddaughter will have to return to the West with only one move, and they will not even have the strength to fight back.

So, he glared at Zhovia, and said, “Mr. Charlie’s cultivation level is extraordinary. You have taken a look at it by yourself and don’t apologize.”

After finishing speaking, Tianqi quickly clasped his fists and arched his hands to Charlie: “The Old Master has no way to discipline his granddaughter. Please master Wade, you must punish her well when you return.”

Zhovia also recovered and understood that the other party’s medical skills were several grades higher than her own, and had to be convinced. She bowed her head and said, “I admit that your medical skills are better than mine.”

Charlie smiled and waved his hand, and said: “Practicing medicine is to save the world and save people. There is nothing strong or not strong. If I encounter some intractable diseases that I haven’t seen, I might have to ask Mr. Tianqi for more advice.”

This speech made Tianqi look ashamed, but he was even more admired.

Obviously, the other party’s medical skills are much higher than his own, but he deliberately gave himself a step-down. This mind is definitely not owned by ordinary people!

Moreover, his medical skills have reached a superb level, so much so that throughout China, there will be no second person to be found like him!

Tianqi arched his hand to Charlie and said with a serious face: “I didn’t expect that in my lifetime, I would meet a master like Mr. Wade, and I will ask Master Wade for advice in the future.”

Charlie held his hand and nodded slightly.

Tianqi was surprised and quickly said, “Thank you, Mr. Wade.”

Seeing the conversation between the two, everyone in the room was shocked.

He was already the number one genius doctor in Aurous Hill, so he condescended to ask Charlie for advice.

Everyone in the room was shocked.

The No. 1 genius doctor in Aurous Hill is highly respected no matter where he goes, and the major hospitals also treat Tianqi as a guest. He actually looks like a pupil in front of Charlie and asks the “master” for advice. This is incredible!

Zhovia was also stunned, but she didn’t dare to ask more.

Charlie glanced at Tianqi and said, “Old Shi, I think you have an internal injury, so you let your granddaughter take care of the illness, right?”

“You actually saw my grandpa’s internal injury?”

A look of surprise flashed across Zhovia’s face.

However, she quickly regained her composure.

With Charlie’s medical skills, it can be seen that it is also normal.

Zhovia said: “My grandfather was in retreat and healed his wounds. This year, he did not treat others anymore. When Honor came to find him, my grandfather also declined. But two days ago, a friend of my grandfather sold him a magical medicine. I heard that magic medicine was obtained in Aurous Hill. My grandfather wanted to come and have a look, so he stopped by to see Mr. Song as well.”

Chapter 244
“What magical medicine?” Charlie was also surprised.

There was even a magical medicine that made Tianqi fascinated, and he didn’t know what rare treasure it was.

Tianqi quickly took out a jade box from his arms, opened it cautiously, and said, “This magical medicine cost me five million, but it’s absolutely worth it! I have taken half of it, and I am refining this half of the medicine. I am carrying it with me, Mr. Wade, please have a look.”

Seeing that this “magic medicine” turned Tianqi into a treasure, the crowd gathered around to see what the “magic medicine” was that fascinated the doctor.

As soon as the jade box was opened, a smell of medicine suddenly popped out.

Seeing half a black traditional medicine pill in the box, Tianqi took a jade knife, carefully cut off a large piece the size of a nail, and handed it to the middle-aged man in the Song family and Honor to let them both try.

The two hesitated and put the medicine slag into their mouths.

The medicine slag melted in the mouth, and the expression of the middle-aged man from the Song family became more and more surprised.

“Old Shi, what kind of medicine is this? I often have a dull pain in the fracture of my left chest, but now the pain is gone!”

Honor was also stunned: “My lungs have always been uncomfortable, but after eating this little medicine residue, I feel better immediately!”

Tianqi smiled and said, “Now you know its efficacy.”

The middle-aged man from the Song family looked surprised and said to Mr. Shi, “This elixir is really amazing. If Mr. Shi can make it, I’d like to spend a lot of money on it!”

Tianqi smiled bitterly: “I have also studied its prescription, but I can’t make it at all. I only know that it is an alchemy that has long been lost. I’m afraid this half-magic medicine is a gem in the world.”

Charlie saw the half pill and was stunned on the spot, followed by a wry smile.

“Old Shi, you bought this medicine for five million?”

“Yes.”

Tianqi smiled and said, “Five million is not too much. It is worth 10 million to buy such a long-lost elixir.”

Mr. Wade, you can also see that this pill comes from a good source. My friend said that the person who made this pill was Grand Mr. Yin Shi, who was more than 150 years old. My friend knelt at the gate of Grand Mr.’s residence for three days. It was only three nights that moved Master and bought it for five million pieces. The day after he bought the medicine, the grandmaster left his home and wandered around, I am afraid it will be hard to see him again in this life. “

The middle-aged man of the Song family sighed: “This old master, I am afraid it is an immortal master! Spend five million to buy an elixir, which is really not much.”

Zhovia apologized to Charlie just now, although she was convinced of his medical skills when she thought that his medical skills were better than Grandpa, she was uncomfortable anyway.

Seeing Charlie’s face at this moment weird, as if holding back a smile, she immediately became a little angry and couldn’t help but said: “Hey, what are you laughing. Don’t you even look down on the elixir, you can practice?”

Charlie was stunned for a moment and seeing everyone looking at him, he had to say: “I made this pill, Mr. Shi, you were cheated on by your friend.”

As soon as his voice fell, the whole room was silent.

Dozens of eyes stared at him, everyone was stunned.

Tianqi was stunned on the spot, unable to return to God. After a while, he said in astonishment: “Mr. Wade, you really cultivated these peerless magical medicines?”

Zhovia opened her mouth wide as if her body was frozen.

Charlie nodded and said faintly: “This thing is not a magical medicine, but I got it out and treated my father-in-law for the bruises, and I was afraid that his body would not be able to bear it. I also deliberately reduced the potency of these medicines, which are only semi-finished products. .”

As soon as Charlie finished speaking, the crowd was silent again!

Chapter 245
Tianqi was so shocked by Charlie’s description that he couldn’t even speak.

The whole body, even the white beard, is trembling

He couldn’t believe that he thought it was the magic medicine refined by Grand Master Hidden, but it was actually refined by the young Charlie who was standing in front of him.

And, in his words, this can only be regarded as a semi-finished product?!

The semi-finished products are so powerful, then if the pill is refined for 800, wouldn’t the effect be at least twice as good as the current one?!

The middle-aged man in the Song family was dumbfounded, and suddenly a burst of ecstasy surged in his heart!

He never dreamed that Warnia could find such a great god!

If the Song family could hold such a thigh, it would be a golden thigh!

But what is it that most rich and powerful people are afraid of? It’s death!

No matter how much money, no matter how great the momentum, lifeless enjoyment can only be in vain!

If you know this kind of master who can take out the magic medicine at hand, prolonging your life is not a luxury!

Let Song Lao say, if Song Lao can live for another five years, it will be a blessing to the entire Song family!

Because Song Lao’s face, Song Lao’s foundation, and Song Lao’s contacts are impossible to compare to any descendant in the family!

The Old Master is alive, many people must give face, but if the Old Master is gone, many people will no longer give the Song family any importance.

Therefore, the Song family also hoped that the Old Master could live as many years as possible.

With him protecting the sons of the Song family, they will get twice the result with half the effort!

Honor, who had been looking down upon Charlie, was also shocked at this time.

At the same time, he couldn’t help feeling a little panicked.

Just now, je was desperately ridiculing him, but he didn’t want to know that he is the real hidden master!

Tianqi couldn’t help holding his fists and bowed, begging: “Mr. Wade, the Old Master has been plagued by old injuries. If you can be kind and make a magical medicine, the Old Master would like to give you 10 million in cash!”

The middle-aged man from the Song family couldn’t help but stepped forward to salute, and said with a trembling, “Mr. Wade, if you can refine the magic medicine again, please give me a gift to the Song family. The Song family is also willing to give you ten million in cash! “

Charlie said indifferently: “I don’t lack money, and I can prepare medicine again. It’s not troublesome. Since you are sincere, I will prepare some more in the future. I will give you one at that time.”

“Mr. Wade, you are really a distinguished person from my Song family.” The middle-aged man from the Song family was so excited that he saw Charlie standing, and quickly moved a stool over and wiped it with his sleeve: “Mr. Wade Sit down.”

Honor also hurriedly held a cup of tea and presented it to Charlie respectfully: “Mr. Wade, take a sip of tea.”

Warnia watched silently, shocked in her heart with nothing to add!

She didn’t expect Charlie to have such strength!

Moreover, he is a superfluous son-in-law, and his 20 million cash is unmoved. Why?

Could it be that his own energy is stronger than what she can currently see?

But why should such a powerful person be willing to be a son-in-law?

Tianqi, known as a genius doctor, also sighed from the bottom of his heart at this time: “Mr. Wade, you are really an immortal master! Your strength, your heart, and atmosphere, I am afraid that if I live for a hundred years, I may not be able to catch up with you.”