Charismatic Charlie Wade

All discussions and posts related to novels must be posted here. It is a place where we can share our favorite novel stories.
lex
Advocate

Re: Charismatic Charlie Wade 2576

Post by lex »

Chapter 2576
Meiqing said, “I just measured it and it was 39.2 degrees. I took the anti-fever medicine, but it didn’t work.”

When Jacob heard that it was more than thirty-nine degrees, he was even more distressed. He proactively bent down and pressed his forehead against Meiqing’s forehead. After feeling for a moment, he blurted out: “Your forehead is really hot, or you Go and sit on the sofa first. I’ll get you a wet towel.”

Meiqing said embarrassedly, “That’s really too much trouble for you, Jacob…”

Jacob said solemnly, “Are you still being so polite with me? Do you remember that when I was in college, I had a fever and couldn’t go to class in the dormitory? You took the initiative to skip class and came over the wall to the boys’ dormitory and took care of me for a day. .”

When Meiqing heard this, her expression immediately became extremely ashamed.

She naturally remembered the past that Jacob said.

Because that time, it was far more than just Jacob’s illness and fever.

At that time, the two were in love, but the college students at that time were relatively simple, so they only held hands occasionally, or gave a gentle hug on the riverside where no one was there.

Apart from this, there was basically no further development.

But that time when Jacob was seriously ill, Meiqing was really worried, so she sneaked into the boys’ dormitory and took care of him in every possible way.

At that time, there were only two of them in the male dormitory. They were originally lovers in love, and suddenly they had such a good opportunity to be alone. Moreover, Meiqing took care of Jacob. Naturally, the two of them were in close contact with each other, so they came and went. Let the atmosphere heat up infinitely.

The two were alone for a few hours in that heart-pounding state. Jacob’s body temperature gradually dropped, but the temperature of affection between the two continued to increase.

Jacob was also a passionate young man at the time, so he didn’t hold it all at once, so he took advantage of that perfect opportunity to use his body that had just recovered from his illness to take away Meiqing’s first time.

Of course, although Meiqing was half pushing and half pulling, but deep down is also completely voluntary.

Although Jacob has nothing to do, he is okay and loves to brag and do, but in his bones, he is actually a boring character.

Now suddenly mentioning the past in a serious manner, just deliberately trying to draw the atmosphere to it.

In his opinion, the best thing is to reproduce the atmosphere in the boys’ dormitory back in this villa. That would be great for him.

really!

As soon as he said this, Meiqing’s pale complexion suddenly turned ruddy!

After all, Meiqing is a woman. At this time, she was naturally ashamed and intolerable and recalling the past that year, the unforgettable scenes in the depths of her memory, unconsciously surfaced in her own mind.

However, she is embarrassed to give any positive response. After all, this kind of thing is indeed a bit too ambiguous.

Jacob was actually holding back a little bit of badness in his heart. He deliberately brought up the past, just to see Meiqing’s embarrassment.

Because in his opinion, the more shy Meiqing is, the more proof that she still loves him deeply in her heart.

Seeing Meiqing not speaking, he hurriedly laughed and asked, “Meiqing, why are you not talking? Did you forget the period when you went to the dormitory to take care of me? Would you like me to help you carefully recall the memories?”

Meiqing was ashamed and anxious, and said hurriedly, “You…didn’t you say to wet the towel for me? Go quickly…”
lex
Advocate

Re: Charismatic Charlie Wade 2577

Post by lex »

Chapter 2577
“Oh oh oh!” Although Jacob felt a little disappointed in his heart, he still pretended to be suddenly enlightened, patted his head, and exclaimed, “Oh, look at my brain, patronizing the memory of the past, and forgetting the business upfront.”

After speaking, he hurriedly said again: “Miqing, you sit and wait for me first, I’ll get you a wet towel!”

Meiqing hurriedly said, “There is a bathroom on the first floor. Turn left in front.

“OK!”

Seeing Jacob turned around and went to the bathroom, Meiqing was finally relieved.

In fact, Jacob’s purpose was very clear to her.

To be honest, Jacob is not only her first man but also the man she loves most in her life, so she naturally has some illusions and expectations for Jacob in her heart.

However, after all, she is a woman who has received higher education and has been a decent woman all her life.

She knew that even though Jacob and Elaine had separated, their view of marriage still existed. Based on this, she felt that she could not make a principled error anyway.

Although Elaine shamelessly used her body to intervene in her and Jacob’s feelings, she was unwilling to do the same thing.

Just as she sighed in her heart, Jacob had already walked over with a wet towel.

Jacob wiped her forehead with a wet towel, and said, “Miqing, I bought you some digestible dinners. After a while, I will help you go back to the room and lie down on the bed. Then I will feed you something. In addition, you have already taken the anti-fever medicine, I believe it will not take long for the fever to go away.”

Meiqing nodded: “Thanks for your hard work, Jacob, to be honest, I’m really hungry. I haven’t eaten much all day.”

Jacob hurriedly said, “Hey, why didn’t you tell me earlier? You should have told me as soon as you fell ill. In the end, you are fine. If I didn’t ask you on WeChat, you won’t tell me the truth!

Meiqing said, “I don’t want to bother you either. I thought I can survive it. I didn’t expect it to get worse.

Jacob sighed and said with affection: “If you have something like this in the future, you must notify me as soon as possible. I will definitely come here as soon as possible, okay?!”

Meiqing nodded and said gratefully: “Okay…I see…”

Jacob was satisfied, and said, “By the way, Meiqing, where is your temperature meter? I’ll take your temperature again to see if it has improved.”

Meiqing nodded, pointed to a thermometer on the coffee table, and said, “Before you came, I wanted to take another test, but I really don’t have any strength in my body. I can’t shake the mercury thermometer, so, please. Give it a shake…”

Jacob hurriedly reached out and grabbed the thermometer in his hand. While shaking it, he said distressedly: “Hey, I really didn’t know that Paul was on a business trip. Otherwise, I must have come to see you a long time ago. You are sick at home. What can I do if there are three long and two short…”

As he said, he handed the handed thermometer to Meiqing, and said, “Clip it quickly. Next time, I will buy an electronic thermometer to avoid inconvenience for you.”

As soon as he finished his speech, he remembered something, and hurriedly changed his words: “Don’t buy electronic ones. Electronic ones are not as accurate as mercury. If you can’t shake it by yourself, ask me and I will help you.”

Meiqing nodded moved.

She was naturally very pleased with the thoughtfulness of Jacob in her heart, especially when she was sick, she suddenly didn’t know where the sense of dependence grew.

So she said with a bit of shyness: “Thank you, Jacob.”
lex
Advocate

Re: Charismatic Charlie Wade 2578

Post by lex »

Chapter 2578
Jacob smiled and said, “You still have to say thank you to me? Didn’t you take care of me like that back then?”

When Meiqing heard this, her face turned red.

She whispered helplessly: “It’s all about old and rotten grain, so don’t always talk about it…”

“That’s how it works!” Jacob said emotionally, “I won’t forget what happened that day, even if I die. I have wanted to tell you for so many years that I just didn’t have a chance. I finally took a chance. You didn’t let me. Say……”

Meiqing also said helplessly: “I didn’t let you say…I am…I am…”

Speaking of this, she didn’t know how to continue on this topic, so she sighed and said, “Hey, I just think that if you run to me so late, Elaine will definitely be angry if she finds out. , Or you still go back quickly, lest Elaine will be unhappy.”

When Jacob heard her mention Elaine, he snorted coldly, and said, “Don’t mention that shrew in front of me. If it weren’t for her, how could we two become like now? Maybe we both Already married and have two or three children!”

Meiqing smiled helplessly and said seriously: “Some things are fate, and Elaine may not really be to blame…”

“Of course it’s her!” Jacob said annoyedly, “I hate her as long as I think of you these years!”

After that, Jacob waved his hand and said, “Okay, let’s not mention her anymore. It’s too disappointing to mention her!”

Meiqing said, “I guess if I rest in bed for a while, I should be able to recover slowly. If you have problems at home, you should go back sooner to avoid problems.”

Jacob did not expect that when he arrived at Meiqing’s house, she couldn’t wait to let him go home.

This made him a little bit hurt.

However, he quickly blamed all of this on Elaine, and thought to himself: “Meiqing wants me to go back. It’s definitely not that she doesn’t want to talk to me, but that she is afraid of Elaine b!tch! Elaine stinky lady is really is haunting him everywhere!”

Thinking of this, he snorted angrily and said, “I won’t go! I won’t go anywhere until you recover! What about Elaine? I don’t bother to pay attention to her at all. In my mind, she still is not as important as the thermometer in your armpit!”

Meiqing didn’t know how to return him at once.

At this time, Jacob checked the time and said hurriedly, “Five minutes, show me the thermometer.”

Meiqing took out the thermometer carefully and handed it to Jacob.

Jacob glanced at it, then heaved a sigh of relief, and said, “It is 39 degrees right now. You measured it at 39.2 degrees, right?”

Meiqing nodded.

Jacob said happily, “It has dropped by 0.2 degrees. Although the decline is not large, at least it has begun to decline. I guess, if you lie down and eat something, take a good rest, you should be able to get better. , I will help you upstairs!”

Meiqing hurriedly said, “Or don’t toss and lie on the bed and eat. I’ll just have a bite here.”

When Jacob heard this, he hurriedly waved his hand and said, “How can that work! Are you uncomfortable? Sitting here will only make you feel more uncomfortable the longer you sit. Come, I will take you to bed and put two pillows on your back. You will feel comfortable. As for eating, there is nothing to worry about, I will just feed you!”

Meiqing hesitated for a moment. Seeing Jacob’s expression firm, she nodded and said, “Then…that will do it…you can help me to the elevator…”

Jacob was overjoyed and couldn’t help but sighed secretly, “Haha, here’s an opportunity!”
lex
Advocate

Re: Charismatic Charlie Wade 2579

Post by lex »

Chapter 2579
Seeing Meiqing promised to send her to the bedroom, Jacob was so excited that he bloomed.

Ever since Meiqing came back, he has been looking forward to having the opportunity to relive his old dream with her, and today is finally beginning to look forward to.

On weekdays, Meiqing is beautiful and dignified, and very independent. It is not easy to approach such a woman.

But Jacob knew in his heart that no matter how strong a woman’s heart was, she would immediately become soft who needed a man’s protection as long as she was sick for a lifetime.

At this time, no matter how powerful a woman is, she will remove her defenses.

Jacob graciously helped Meiqing into the elevator of the villa until he reached the third floor.

After Meiqing directed Jacob to send her into the bedroom, she lay on the bed with the help of Jacob.

Jacob graciously helped her put two pillows behind her so that she could comfortably lean against the soft head of the bed.

After Meiqing lay down, she said weakly to Jacob, “Jacob, I’m still very cold. Please help me cover the quilt.”

Jacob said earnestly: “Meiqing, you have a high fever right now. It’s definitely not good to be wrapped in a blanket. It is not conducive to dissipating heat. Maybe your body temperature will get higher and higher.”

Meiqing nodded, and said helplessly: “But I really feel very cold now, from head to toe, the whole person has been swaying non-stop, please help me to cover the quilt…”

Jacob sighed and said, “Let’s do it, I’ll cover the quilt for you first to keep you warm, and then I’ll go to the bathroom to put a jar of warm water for you while keeping the water while feeding you something. You’ll take a bath in the bathtub in a while.”

Meiqing asked suspiciously, “Can I take a bath if I have a fever?”

“Of course.” Jacob said: “Fever is actually the most important thing to cool down. Taking a warm bath can quickly help you cool down your body temperature and relieve fatigue to a great extent! Trust me, I won’t harm you.”

What Jacob said is also the truth. Whether it is an adult or a child, taking a bath can effectively lower the body temperature in the case of fever, but it depends on the situation. If the body is too weak, it is naturally inappropriate.

Jacob asked Meiqing to take a bath, on the one hand, out of concern, on the other hand, he also thought that he could draw the distance between the two closer, and even make a final breakthrough.

After all, if a weak woman wants to take a bath, he must help her before and after. In that case, it is definitely the best time to launch a further offensive.

At this time, Meiqing didn’t think too much, she just felt that it was too uncomfortable. She was suffering from the bone-to-shoulder cold that can only be felt when she had a fever, and she was also suffering from various discomforts caused by the high fever. She was very painful. Seems to make some sense, so he nodded and said, “Thank you, Jacob…”

Jacob said diligently: “Oh, you are welcome, you wait, I will put the water for you first.”

After that, Jacob hurried to the bathroom, opened the mixing valve of the bathtub, and tested the water temperature, and found no problem. He quickly got out of the bathroom and said to Meiqing on the bed: “Meiqing, I’ll feed you first. Eat something, it will make you resistant!”

Meiqing nodded weakly and said, “I have a fever, and I don’t seem to have any appetite or taste anymore. Or you can feed me two bites of millet porridge.”

“Okay!” Jacob hurriedly said: “Millet porridge is rich in carbohydrates. This kind of time can replenish energy, and the most important thing is that it also nourishes the stomach. It is most suitable for sick patients. You don’t know, to buy this bowl of millet. I ran to several restaurants.”

Meiqing said touchedly, “Jacob, I made you bother…”

“It should be!” Jacob quickly opened the lunch box containing the millet porridge and took out the soup spoon given by the restaurant. He first took a spoonful by himself, took a bite, and said, “Well, the temperature is right. Come, Meiqing, eat more while it’s hot!”
lex
Advocate

Re: Charismatic Charlie Wade 2580

Post by lex »

Chapter 2580
With that, he hurriedly took another spoonful and handed it to Meiqing’s mouth.

Although Meiqing didn’t have any appetite, she thought of having to replenish energy and nutrition when she was sick, so she forced herself to open her mouth and ate a spoonful of millet porridge.

What surprised her was that as soon as this millet porridge entered her abdomen, she felt an extraordinary flow of heat, flowing into the stomach along the esophagus, dissolving in the stomach, and then making her feel the whole body warm.

This warm current is very rare for Meiqing, who has been feeling cold all the time. She felt a lot more comfortable in an instant. She couldn’t help but exclaim, “Jacob, this millet porridge is really comfortable to consume!”

Jacob smiled and said, “That is! I don’t study all kinds of health knowledge at ordinary times. I already have experience! You used to stay in the United States often, and your lifestyle is probably Westernized. They know to take medicine, but they don’t know to drink a bowl of millet porridge. This is the wisdom of our ancestors!”

As he said, he handed the soup spoon to Meiqing’s mouth again, and said with a smile, “Meiqing, hurry up and eat two more bites!”

Meiqing nodded. The bite of millet porridge just now made her feel that her whole person’s spirit has been restored to a certain extent, so she took another bite without hesitation.

It stands to reason that the effect of this rejuvenation pill is indeed very strong.

A rejuvenating pill can heal people who are dying on the spot, and it is simply a peerless remedy for healing and saving lives.

Therefore, to deal with Meiqing’s fever and cold, it is simply an anti-aircraft gun hitting mosquitoes.

However, although the effect of this Pill was very strong, Charlie also deliberately controlled the dosage.

He just scraped off a little bit of powder from a rejuvenating pill and put it into the porridge. The amount of medicine was originally small. Then, when diluted by a bowl of porridge, the effect that can be really eaten with every bite is actually minimal.

But even so, having two mouthfuls of porridge made Meiqing more comfortable.

As a result, her physical and mental state became better and better before she knew it, and her appetite improved. After a while, she drank a bowl of porridge completely.

Seeing that Meiqing had eaten so much porridge, Jacob’s complexion improved a lot. He sighed with great relief, “Meiqing, I think your complexion has improved a lot!”

Meiqing asked, “Really? I feel much better myself…”

Jacob laughed and said, “Don’t tell me, this millet porridge is effective. As the old saying goes, whole grains are the most nutritious!”

As he said, he thought of the bathtub still filled with water in the bathroom, and hurriedly said, “Miqing, you just finished a bowl of porridge, so you can relax in bed first. I will check if the water is ready. Come and help you in the bath.”

Meiqing nodded: “Okay, you go, thank you, Jacob!”

“What are you polite?” Jacob smiled and waved his hand, quickly put down the tableware, and stepped into the bathroom.

As soon as he entered the bathroom, he rubbed his hands in excitement.

I couldn’t help feeling: “Oh! It seems that I and Meiqing have been separated for almost thirty years! Thirty years, today I can finally relive the old dream with her!”

Thinking, he strode to the bathtub. At this time, the bathtub was half full. He stretched out his hand to test the temperature of the water. Whether it was hot or cold was just right.

So, he hurriedly turned around and got out of the bathroom, and while walking out, he said happily, “Miqing, the water is ready, you go and soak…er…I…I Go ahead…”
lex
Advocate

Re: Charismatic Charlie Wade 2581

Post by lex »

Chapter 2581
Before the word “bath” for Meiqing to take a bath was finished, Jacob was stunned by the scene before him.

At this time, Meiqing had got out of bed and was standing by the bed.

She had already taken off the down jacket on her body. She was only wearing a single at home, not to mention, the sleeves on both sides were struck above her elbows.

And at this time, Meiqing, how could the whole person still look like the sickness just now?

She can be said to be in excellent condition, energetic, ruddy, and shiny…

What’s even more exaggerated is that at this time, Meiqing was stretching her arms vigorously. She might feel that it was not enough to relieve her hatred, so she simply jumped on the spot twice.

Jacob was stunned, and he was shocked for a long time before returning to his senses. He stammered and asked, “That…beautiful…Meiqing…you…what are you… Are you down?”

Meiqing said in full aura: “Jacob, I feel like I am completely better! Thanks to your bowl of millet porridge!”

Jacob felt that the whole world seemed to have become magical, and blurted out: “It’s just a bowl of millet porridge, where is such a magical effect…”

While moving her body, Meiqing said earnestly, “But now I do feel that my whole person is completely healed, not only is completely better, and the condition is much better than when I was not sick before. Not only I don’t feel cold at all. , And it’s still very hot, and more importantly, I feel like I’m having endless energy…”

“This…” Jacob was almost crying, and said with a gloomy look: “This…what’s going on? I live such a big life, I never heard that millet porridge is so big. The effect of this is not reasonable, this…”

Meiqing pinched her waist with one hand, raised her hand high, and stretched it to the side, and said without changing her face: “I also think it’s very magical as if you put some elixir in millet porridge…”

Jacob sighed, “I…Where did I get the elixir…”

As he said, he hurriedly asked, “Meiqing, then…are you still soaking in the bath?”

Meiqing shook her head and said hurriedly, “Jacob, what time do you plan to go home?!”

Jacob asked depressedly: “Meiqing…you should chase me away when you get better…”

Meiqing hurriedly said, “Oh, where did you want to go? Am I that kind of person? I want to call you to exercise together, but I am afraid that it will delay you too long, and it will be difficult to explain to your wife after you go home.”

“Exercise?” Jacob subconsciously became a little fanciful, and hurriedly said, “It’s okay, it’s okay! No matter what time I go back, I have no problem! I have to have two or three hours!

Meiqing said excitedly, “That’s great!”

Jacob asked subconsciously, “Meiqing, you…what exercise do you want to do?”

Meiqing blurted out: “I want to go for a run by the river! You first wait for me at the door, I’ll put on sportswear and then we will go!”

“What?!” Jacob said with a look of shock, “Going for a run by the river at night?!”

Meiqing nodded and said, “Yeah! I feel like I am full of energy right now, so I especially want to go out for a run, and have a good run!”

After that, she looked at the time and said, “That’s not too late. It’s just seven o’clock. Many people who like to run at night usually start at this time and run until half-past nine.”

Jacob’s desire is gone.

“What the hell is going on? When did the fever get better so quickly? Under normal circumstances, isn’t the body extremely weak after a high fever? But right now, it doesn’t seem to be in line with common sense at all. …..”

Just when Jacob was full of depression and surprise, Meiqing urged a little anxiously: “Jacob, are you willing to go? If you want to leave, I can’t help it! “

Jacob is too embarrassed to say it?

“If I don’t go, Meiqing will go for a run. I can’t stay at someone’s house, right? Even if I stay at her house, what can I do by myself? I can’t go to her bathroom for a bath, right? His fate is too weird…”
lex
Advocate

Re: Charismatic Charlie Wade 2582

Post by lex »

Chapter 2582
Thinking of this, Jacob could only say with a sad look: “Okay, since you want to run, then I must accompany you!”

“That’s great!” Meiqing hurriedly said, “Then you go out first, I’ll get dressed quickly and we will set off immediately!”

“Okay…” Jacob, who was so depressed, could only agree, turned around with a sullen expression, and left the door.

This bedroom, in his eyes, was the tender hometown he had been away from for nearly 30 years.

But now, he can only stand outside the door, waiting for Meiqing to change clothes inside.

The key is that after she changes clothes, she has to take him to run…

Depressed, Jacob sighed, covering his face with one hand, and holding his head with the other, before squatting down at the door of Meiqing’s bedroom.

When he squatted down, he was still wondering: “Where is the problem? Is it possible that millet porridge really has such a magical effect?!”

Three minutes later, the bedroom door opened.

Meiqing stepped out. At this time, she put on a full set of tight running clothes and tied her long hair in a ponytail. She looked like a fifty-year-old woman, and there were many people who said she was thirty, and later seemed true.

She saw Jacob actually squatting on the ground and hurriedly asked, “Jacob, why are you squatting here for?”

Jacob quickly stood up and said awkwardly, “It’s okay, I’ll rest for a while…”

After that, he took a closer look at Meiqing, who was wearing tights, and that perfect figure almost made him see his eyes off.

He really didn’t expect that Meiqing would still maintain such a good figure after being so old.

Because this kind of tights is very revealing of the pros and cons of the body, if the body has a little fat, you can see clearly under this kind of tights.

But Meiqing’s figure can hardly fault her.

Seeing Jacob in a daze, Meiqing felt a little bit ashamed, but she didn’t care too much, and hurriedly said, “Let’s go out, I’m almost out of the heat!”

Jacob could only nod angrily and followed her downstairs.

The villa area where she lives is not far from the riverside. After going out from the front door of the community, after passing a green area and crossing a road, you will be directly on the riverside road.

Over the years, the state has been encouraging people to strengthen physical exercise. Therefore, the City built a 20-kilometer-long road along the riverside, half of which was a track paved with rubber particles, specifically for citizens to run.

Meiqing lives here since she moved here, and basically, she has to run a lap every day. The reason why she has such a good figure is that she has continued to exercise for decades.

On the other hand, Jacob, although his body is not bad, is the standard of an ordinary middle-aged person. He rarely exercises. Apart from drinking tea, bead beads, and walnuts, the biggest exercise is to chat with others in the Calligraphy and Painting Association. , The lips are more neat than the legs.

Therefore, as soon as he ran with Meiqing, he was a little out of breath and couldn’t keep up within three minutes.

But on the other hand, Meiqing is almost as if she was beaten up. With such a small amount of exercise, let alone panting, there is no change in her complexion.

Soon, Jacob really couldn’t hold it anymore, panting and saying, “Beautiful…Meiqing…that…that…I really…… I really can’t run, let’s… shall we rest for a while?”

Not only did Meiqing not feel tired, but she felt that she hadn’t even begun to enter the state.

So she hurriedly said: “Jacob, why don’t you walk slowly by yourself, I will run for a while and then come back to find you? I don’t know what’s wrong with me, I feel that my strength is useless, I can only rely on two The legs are exhausted, so I can’t stop at all…”

Jacob gritted his teeth and said, “Then…then I will be with you…”

After speaking, he quickly used the strength of the milk and followed desperately…
lex
Advocate

Re: Charismatic Charlie Wade 2583

Post by lex »

Chapter 2583
When Jacob broke his leg with Meiqing on the riverside, Charlie was only the last few kilometers away from Song’s manor in the outskirts of the City.

At this time, in the banquet hall of the Song Family Manor, the father and daughter of the Ito family, Emi Ito and Koichi Tanaka, were accompanied by Warnia, chatting with Mr. Song.

Although the Song family’s cooperation with Nippon Steel relied on Charlie to cure Nippon Steel’s chairman Shinwa Watanabe, it was also thanks to Ito Yuhiko’s matchmaking.

Moreover, after Warnia had an accident in Japan and was rescued by Charlie, it was also thanks to the care of the Ito family.

Therefore, Mr. Song was very kind to the guests of Ito’s house.

As for Nanako, she was busy chatting with Warnia and it was all the whispers between women. The two kept whispering, often laughing out of control as if they were good sisters.

And the Akita dog that Nanako brought was lying on her feet obediently, staring curiously everywhere with round eyes.

Just in time, Qin Gang took Aoxue his daughter, and Charlie arrived at Song’s house one step at a time.

As soon as the father and daughter entered the banquet hall, Warnia hurriedly got up and waved to Aoxue, “Aoxue, come here!”

Aoxue saw Warnia and Nanako, and quickly waved at them.

Seeing Nanako, Aoxue felt a little bit embarrassed in her heart. After all, she inadvertently injured Nanako very badly in the previous game. In addition, she was a lot weaker than Nanako. Charlie’s pill was only able to counterattack, so she felt even more ashamed.

Immediately afterward, she saw the Akita lying at Nanako’s feet. She was immediately attracted by the puppies’ naive appearance and screamed, “Wow! Is it Momotaro?! My goodness, it’s so amazing. So cute!!!”

As she said, she ran over.

Her bluff attracted everyone’s attention.

Qin Gang suddenly said with a little embarrassment to Old Man Song and the rest of the Ito family: “Sorry everyone, this girl has no rules and always makes a fuss…”

After speaking, he was about to reprimand Aoxue twice, but Aoxue had already run to the Akita dog, squatting down and reaching out to tease the dog.

Qin Gang shook his head helplessly, and Mr. Song said with a smile at this moment: “Mr. Qin Gang, come and sit down and let me introduce you to Mr. Ito from the Japanese Ito family.”

Qin Gang hurried forward and shook hands with everyone in the Ito family one by one, and said apologetically, “I’m really sorry for just now. The little girl likes to tease cats and dogs all day long. Please bear with her.”

Ito Xiuhiko smiled and said, “Mr. Qin doesn’t have to be so polite. Little girls are like this. Your Aoxue is about the same age as our Nanako. Although they are in their early twenties, they are still little girls. I can’t understand this state better.”

Qin Gang nodded and smiled: “Indeed, the children of our two families are all about the same age, and they both love martial arts. Hey, sometimes I get worried. You said this little girl doesn’t like piano, chess, calligraphy, and painting. They like dancing knives and guns, kicking sandbags at home every day, and kicking two of them a week, do you think you can stand this…”

Yuhiko Ito smiled and said, “I used to like to supervise children. Not only did they let them learn martial arts, but also let them learn piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, and even tea ceremony flower arrangement. I always wanted to cultivate her into a real fine lady.”

Speaking of this, Ito Xiuhiko sighed, and said, “But now I think about it. As long as the child is happy and doesn’t go wrong, it’s enough. Let her explore the rest. .”

“Yes.” Qin Gang nodded and said with a smile, “I can’t control her now, so I don’t bother to control her either.”

Here, Aoxue’s attention was almost completely attracted by the Akita dog.
lex
Advocate

Re: Charismatic Charlie Wade 2584

Post by lex »

Chapter 2584
While stroking Akita’s head, she looked expectantly at Nanako, and asked, “Nanako, is this dog really for me?”

“That’s right!” Nanako nodded and smiled and said seriously: “It’s called Momotaro. He is a little boy. Although he is a boy, he has a good temper and good learning ability. From now on, I will ask for your care!”

Aoxue was extremely excited and gratefully said, “Nanako, thank you so much!”

Nanako smiled and said, “Everyone is a friend, what are you doing so politely.”

Aoxue blushed and said, “I…I’m sorry…I hurt you like that in the game before, and I haven’t had a chance to say sorry to you…”

Nanako hurriedly said, “Since it’s a competition, there will be winners and losers, and some people will be injured. Everyone is playing fair. Sorry, don’t take it to your heart.”

Aoxue said embarrassedly, “But…but…but I was…I was…”

Suddenly, Aoxue didn’t know how to explain it.

After struggling for a while, she gritted her teeth and blurted out: “But I didn’t rely on my own ability to win you at the time. I relied all on Master Wade’s help…So after all, I couldn’t win that match… …”

Nanako smiled slightly and said seriously: “Aoxue, everyone has their own different chances. It’s like some people master higher-level fighting skills, while some people master better ways to strengthen the body, so there is nothing to win or lose, besides, thanks to you wounding me, Mr. Wade will be thinking about helping me heal the injury. It is precisely because of Mr. Wade’s concern that my entire family and I will be saved by him. After all, I thank you that it is not too late…”

“Ah?!” Aoxue asked in surprise, “Is there anything like this?!”

Nanako nodded: “It sounds outrageous, but it is true. If Mr. Wade had not come to Kyoto to heal me, I would have been dead now.”

When Warnia heard this, she felt a little sour in her heart.

Before she knew Nanako, she thought that she was the only one who allowed Charlie to travel thousands of miles to rescue.

But it turns out that Charlie did the same to Nanako.

While sighing with emotion, Warnia also recovered, and she couldn’t help reminding her: “Warnia, Warnia, how can you be jealous with a little girl… After all, Master Wade has a wife, his sweetheart is Claire, not Nanako, nor you Warnia…”

Thinking of this, she couldn’t help sighing, her heart depressed.

Nanako heard her sigh and hurriedly asked, “Sister Warnia? Why did you suddenly sigh? Is it in a bad mood?”

Warnia hurriedly waved her hand to deny: “No, I just thought that I almost died in Japan back then. Thanks to Master Wade’s help, I couldn’t help feeling a little…”

Nanako nodded sympathetically.

The reason why she and Warnia get along very well and treat her as a sister in her heart, is because the two are too similar in many ways.

Both of them are the eldest ladies of a big family, but they also encountered the danger of almost losing their lives more than once, and both of them were rescued by Charlie at the critical moment of their lives…

More importantly, Nanako can see that Warnia, like herself, loves Charlie deeply…

Therefore, having such a similar experience gave her a feeling of sympathy deep in her heart.
lex
Advocate

Re: Charismatic Charlie Wade 2585

Post by lex »

Chapter 2585
Aoxue felt a little lost when she heard the two talk about being rescued by Charlie.

She held Momotaro in her arms, sat down on the ground, and sighed, “Hey, I suddenly envy you…”

The two couldn’t help looking at her at the same time. Warnia asked, “Aoxue, what do you envy us for?”

Aoxue said earnestly: “I envy you all for having the experience of being saved by the hero like Master Wade. Why haven’t I encountered such a thing…”

Nanako hurriedly interrupted her, blurting out: “Aoxue, don’t talk nonsense! This kind of thing is not a joke!”

“That’s right!” Warnia also said extremely solemnly: “This kind of flag must not stand in disorder! Peace and safety is the most important thing!”

Aoxue whispered: “But…but I really envy you…”

Seeing her hopelessness, Warnia and Nanako couldn’t help but glance at each other and laughed bitterly at the same time.

On the one hand, the two of them were surprised by Aoxue’s amazing brain circuit, and on the other hand, they couldn’t help feeling in their hearts. It seemed that Aoxue, like the two of them, loved Charlie deeply in her heart, otherwise it would not be possible to have such an idea suddenly.

Warnia looked at Aoxue and said with a smile: “You, don’t envy others indiscriminately. In fact, I am quite envious of your experience of Master Wade escorting you at every critical moment. It’s like being protected by a prince all the way. Little princess, don’t need to see the sins in the world.”

Aoxue blushed all of a sudden, and said vaguely, “Ah…Where…I am not Master Wade’s little princess… .”

Warnia nodded, looked at Nanako, and smiled: “It seems that Aoxue doesn’t want to be Master Wade’s little princess. When we turn around, we have to remind Master Wade.”

Nanako nodded in agreement and said, “Yes, when Mr. Charlie arrives, I’ll find a chance to tell him.”

Aoxue was anxious and blurted out: “Oh, don’t get me wrong…I didn’t mean that…”

Warnia deliberately asked her, “Then what do you mean?”

Aoxue replied with shame, “I…I think…I think Master Wade will not treat me as his little princess…”

Warnia smiled and said, “Aoxue, listen to what you mean, don’t you like Master Wade?”

“Ah…” Aoxue was startled, blushing immediately and waving her hand: “I don’t…I really don’t…”

“I don’t believe it.” Warnia smiled: “You must like Master Wade. Look at you, your face is red.”

“Yes.” Nanako also joked: “It looks like a ripe red apple. I can’t wait to take a bite. If Mr. Charlie saw it, maybe he would have the same idea… .”

Aoxue suddenly covered her face with her hands, and said shyly: “Don’t talk nonsense, I didn’t blush…”

Although she said so, she was very worried in her heart. She hurriedly stood up and said hurriedly, “Sister Warnia, Nanako, I…I’ll go to the bathroom, you guys… talk first…”

After speaking, she ran away quickly.

Warnia and Nanako looked at her back and couldn’t help but smile at each other. Warnia said seriously, “Nanako, do you mean Master Wade?”

Nanako pursed her mouth and said seriously, “I don’t know if Charlie is not a flower, but I feel that he is a flower himself, and a flower that attracts bees and butterflies…”